Erotic story - Hungry For Sister by Michael Rennie

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Erotic story - Hungry For Sister by Michael Rennie

Unread post by admin » 25 Jan 2016 08:08

Chapter 6
"Judy," Mike repeated, this time, the fourth time, from the bathroom door.
"Hummmm?" she answered. She didn't break her rhythm as she ran the comb through her vibrant black
curls. She was standing in front of the bathroom mirror. When she lifted her arms her full, firm breasts
lifted until they were al most exposed at the open neck of the raincoat.
"How you doing, Sis?" Mike asked. "Why didn't you answer? I was afraid something had happened?"
"What could happen?" Judy retorted.
"What could happen! Jeez, Sis, we're up to our necks in a kidnapping, and you ask what could
happen?" Mike exploded.
Judy surveyed her reflection with narcissistic pleasure, admiring the flawless complexion and the exciting
exposed vee of flesh pointing down to her full breasts. She was aware that her brother was staring at her
reflection over her shoulder and knew he was enjoying the view. She licked her lips, slowly and
sensuously.
"What could happen?" she asked softly.
"Shit, Sis, damn near anything could happen!" Mike said tensely. "The cops could find you. That would
really screw it all up."
Judy made a face. "Nice of you to worry about me," she taunted.
"I do worry about you," Mike insisted. "What's gotten into you, anyway?"
"If you worry about me, why did you hide me in that crummy apartment?"
Judy retorted, combing her hair again.
"You still mad about that?" Mike asked. "We didn't think about this place until day before yesterday.
We moved you here the next day. Remember?"
Judy put the comb down. "I remember," she answered. Turning around, she pushed past him, out of the
confining room. "And where were you yesterday? How come you didn't come by after Harry left me
here?"
Mike looked aggravated. "Come on, Judy, I couldn't. My gosh, if the cops catch us together or follow
me and find you, the whole plot goes up in smoke. You should know that!"
Judy did know it. She wasn't really all that mad at Mike, but was enjoying making him sweat. She
decided to make him jealous, too. "Yeah, and I had to put up with Harry and his roamin' hands and
Russian fingers," she grumbled.
"Harry!" Mike exploded. "You didn't do anything with him, did you?"
Judy coyly kept her back turned. She folded her arms under her breasts and hunched her shoulders
sensuously. "Of course I did," she purred sexily, knowing it would both infuriate her brother and get him
turned on. Her little nipples were burning with excitement.
"You did not!" Mike contradicted sharply.
"Oh, yes, I did," she assured him in a throaty tone. "Ask him how he got his knees all skinned up. Damn
garage floor is hard."
Mike whirled away from her and stomped around the room. "Why'd you do that! My gosh, Harry
Anderson of all people! He's such a skinny runt!"
"What else was I supposed to do?" Judy retorted. "He hauled me halfway across town on the back of a
motorcycle. I was stark naked under a dinky raincoat, with the wind blowing right up my crotch and the
bike bumping and bouncing and shaking me. I had to hang onto him to keep from getting jounced off.
My tits were bumping and jiggling against his back so my nipples were getting all rubbed up and hot. I
was so excited by the time we got here I would have taken on Frankenstein."
"Frankenstein was the doctor, not the monster," Mike corrected automatically.
"Yeah, well, I would have taken on both of them if they'd been here," Judy snapped. Just thinking about
that wild ride and the brutal screwing on the cold, greasy concrete floor made her feel all hot and excited
again. "If you'd been here, I would have screwed you, too."
"Well, I'm here now," Mike pointed out, reaching for her.
Judy turned her back on him. "I'm not interested now," she announced coyly.
"Come on, Sis, please?" Mike asked, gripping her arms from behind. His grasp was hard and hot and
strong through the raincoat.
"Well," she temporized, not wanting to discourage him too much, yet wanting him to work for it.
"I'll get you in the mood for it," Mike argued, running his hands up and down her arms. He drew her
back against himself, pressing her curvaceous buttocks against him at his groin. He pushed against her so
she could feel the growing lump of his cock.
For a second, Judy let her head rest back against his shoulder, enjoying the feel of his hard body against
her. She wriggled her hips, squirmed her ass against his cock. Then she pulled away from him, slipping
from his grasp just as he was about to slide his hands over her breasts. "No!" she snapped.
Mike was flushed with frustration and anger. "Come on, Judy, don't be a pill!"
Judy stood in profile to him, very straight, a slight arch to her spine. She still had her arms folded under
her breasts, and the nipples on her heavy, lush mounds were almost exposed at the open neckline of the
raincoat. There was a deep, dark, exciting cleavage between her full breasts. "Why should I?" she
taunted, turning her body slowly back and forth, never taking her eyes off her brother.
"Because you want me as much as I want you. You said you loved me, remember?"
Judy tossed her head flirtatiously, making her hair flip saucily. "That was two days ago."
"Have things changed so much in two days?" Mike argued, his irritation increasing rapidly.
"Maybe," Judy answered, turning away from him. She paced the floor sensuously. She was steaming
with excitement and desire. But she wanted to tease him, wanted to prove to herself how great his desire
for her was. She wanted the game to last a long, long time, too. She wanted time to relish her incredible
power over her older sibling. For years she had wanted him desperately. Now it was his turn to suffer.
"They have not!" Mike denied desperately, his hands clutching empty air as he watched her sensuous,
swaying walk.
"Prove it," Judy challenged.
"Come here and I will," Mike said hungrily, his arms reaching for her.
Judy twisted away from him. "You'll have to catch me."
Mike made a grab for her, and missed. He was sweating with lust. His cock was hard and tight inside his
pants, making it hard to pursue her. "Come on, Sis, cut it out," he pleaded.
Judy waited on the far side of the couch from him. The tip of her tongue showed between her lips as she
smiled at him mockingly. Standing with her back arched, her breasts thrust at him, she fingered the
closure on the raincoat excitingly. "Come and get me," she laughed, feeling a button slip out of a
buttonhole. She felt the rain coat spread open to expose more of the inner curves of her breasts. The
coat was open almost to her navel now, the undersides of her youthfully firm mammaries looking
shadowy and exciting. Folding her arms, she pressed her breasts together to deepen and accentuate the
cleavage and expose her nipples.
Mike was sweating visibly. His brown eyes were glittering as they focused on his sister's deliberately
provocative display. Suddenly he moved, leaping to the seat of the sofa, stepping up on it, then lunging at
her. Just as he sailed over the back of the sofa Judy let out an excited yelp and darted away. His
sweeping arms closed on empty air, his fingers just brushing her back. He charged after her as she went
around the sofa, then twisted back to circle one of the easy chairs. She dashed into the kitchen and the
swinging door banged his shoulder. He got it open just in time to see her slip out the opposite one and
into the dining room. He charged through the kitchen and stumbled over a dining room chair she had put
in his path, banging his shin pain fully.
"Ouch! Goddamnit, Judy, that wasn't funny," he swore, clutching his leg, balancing on one foot. He
watched her carefully. The seat of the chair had caught him slightly below his knee and the blow wasn't
nearly as painful as he was pretending it was.
Judy was on the far side of the dining room table. Suddenly she looked worried and contrite about the
pain she had caused him. "I'm sorry," she apologized, heading around the table to help him. "Can I do
anything?"
Mike waited until he thought she was close enough, then dropped the act, and dove for her. "Got you!"
he growled.
"Eeeeaaaak," Judy yelped, barely avoiding him. His hand slapped her ass as she spun away. The smack
made her buttock burn and sent a flash of excitement through her. She retreated quickly and put the
table between them, then halted and back-pedaled as he came at her from the opposite direction.
They were at a standoff, the table between them. Judy faced him, her chest heaving with her panting. His
face was flushed and his eyes sparkled with excitement. She couldn't see the bulge of his cock in his
pants-his erection must have faded during the chase, she decided. She nibbled on her lower lip with her
white teeth, smiling tightly. She felt all hot with excitement. Deliberately, she unbuttoned the next button
on the raincoat. Then, the next. She exposed more and more of her gorgeous sixteen-year-old body,
from her neck to her waist, then the soft curve of her belly with its hint of baby fat. Then the jet black
mass of her pubic vee came into view. The final button on the coat was below where the edge of the
table cut off her brother's view of her. She popped it through the buttonhole. Her breasts were still
concealed by the raincoat, but her sex was just visible above the table.
Mike leaned forward, his palms on the cool, polished surface, his fingers curved like claws. The
reflection on the tabletop of her dark pubic hair formed the bottom half of a sexy hourglass. The rest of
her reflected torso stretched across the polished wood, blurred and rippled by the texture of the table.
Her flesh was a light stripe between the dark sides of the raincoat that still covered most of her body.
With her right hand, Judy reached across and eased the coat back off her left shoulder. She deliberately
exposed one full breast for a split second before covering it with her forearm. She let the sleeve of the
raincoat slide down and off her left arm. Then she carefully used that arm to shield her breasts as she
freed her right arm from the coat. She twisted her hips away from the table slightly and lifted one bare
thigh to conceal a portion of her sex from her brother.
Mike was about to explode. His sister was as gorgeous, more gorgeous, than any magazine centerfold
he had ever seen. The way she hid her body from him, while she was completely naked, was more
exciting than any deliberate total exposure could have been. His cock had regained its previous hardness
and then some, and created an agonizing ache in his guts because of its confinement. He swallowed
hard, sweeping his eyes up and down the graceful, sensuous, young curves of his sister's body, the
smooth line of her back as she stood half sideways to him, the full swell of her ass, her raised thigh were
it concealed her black bush.
With a sudden sweep of her arm, Judy flung the raincoat across the table at him. As it slapped into him
like some entangling blanket, she sprinted out of the room, the provocative pale pink cheeks of her ass
jumping and twitching as she ran.
"Goddamnit!" Mike swore, slapping his arms to get untangled from the coat. It dropped around his
ankles, making him stumble awkwardly before he managed to kick free of it. His last view of his sister
was of naked ass and legs as she turned and darted away through the house.
He burst into the living room and discovered her on the opposite side of the couch. She was making no
attempt to conceal any of her body from him now. She stood with her hands on her hips. Her chest was
heaving with excitement, her eyes glittering with desire. Her breasts jutted out proudly as she panted, the
pert cones of her nipples looking like the fuse mechanism on the points of bombs.
"Wait!" she ordered as he was about to charge at her. "How're you going to make love to me fully
dressed like that?"
"Shit!" Mike exploded. "I'll worry about that when I catch you." He made another move to ward her.
She dodged, and managed to keep the couch between them.
"How are you going to hang onto me while you get undressed?" she asked sweetly.
Mike glared at her, furious. She obviously meant what she said. She was right, too. How could he keep
hold of her while he tried to get out of his clothes? Without taking his eyes off her, he began stripping.
Judy caught her breath and studied her brother hungrily as he undressed. The sight of his strong chest
made her own tighten with a delicious excitement. She could hardly wait to get her hands on him. She
remembered the feel of her brother's hard, strong body against hers.
Now he unbuckling his belt, unfastening his pants. His underpants were strained by the powerful thrust of
his erect cock. A few wisps of pubic hair showed above the top of his underpants and at the leg
openings. Mike pushed his pants down his thighs, then paused, still not taking his eyes off her.
"Don't worry, I won't go anywhere until you're ready," she assured him.
Quickly, but gracefully, he managed to get his legs out of his pants. Then he reached for his underpants
and hauled them down, feeling cold, exciting air strike at his sensitive, thrusting cock and loaded balls.
His cock was so hard and swollen it felt like it was liable to explode. He felt its weight tugging as it
bobbed and swayed like a monster, blunt-tipped lance. He didn't take his eyes off his sister's glorious
nude figure, all sleek naked skin and exciting dark hair, lush warm curves and shadowed hollows. He
could even see the bumpy texture of her excited areolae and the tiny dimples right on the peaks of her
nipples. Her skin was pebbled with goose bumps.
Balancing awkwardly on one leg, Mike lifted the other and freed the foot from his under pants. Then,
with no warning, he placed his freed foot on the back of the sofa and leaped at her, letting his underpants
drop around his other leg.
Judy was caught entirely off guard by her brother's move. For a split second she was frozen with shock
as her brother's naked body hurled over the back of the couch at her. Then she twisted away from his
sweeping arms. One of his hands clutched at the sleek smoothness of her back, the other clamped down
on one breast. Evidently startled by the softness in his hand and afraid of hurting her, Mike's grip on her
breast relaxed. Judy tore free of him, and felt his hand sweep down her back. Her breast heaved and
shuddered from its narrow escape and a fireball swept out through her body from the brutal stimulation
of the nerve-filled tit.
Her breasts jiggling and bouncing on her chest, Judy darted away from her brother, dashing down the
hall. She could hear his footsteps pounding along right behind her, could almost feel the heat of his nude
body against hers he was so close. Something brushed her back, clawed at one full buttock as he
clutched at her futilely.
Judy grabbed the bedroom door frame and used it as a pivot to swing her flying body through the door.
The move threw her off balance and she spun wildly across the room, staggering back wards and
bumped up against the bed with the backs of her legs. Just as she sprawled backwards on the bed and
bounced on the mattress, Mike appeared in the doorway, having overrun it.
Lying on her back, her legs spread, her feet trailing to the floor off the foot of the bed, Judy lifted her
head and looked at him. Her chest heaved with her panting. Her nipples were swollen and aching with
excitement, and the one Mike's hand had battered was still burning from his touch. She felt her
excitement as a burning chill of drying juices in the heart of her pussy. She swept her hot gaze over her
brother's naked body, over his nearly hairless torso to his powerful thrusting cock standing out from his
tangle of pubic hair. The shining white column with its gleaming pink head was pointed straight at her,
and was quivering with excitement.
Mike's teeth were bared with anticipated plea sure as he stood blocking the doorway, his hands braced
at either side on the jamb. Judy was spread on the bed, her head raised, looking down the length of her
pale, exciting, curvy body at him. Her breasts were only slightly flattened from their weight, displaying
their youthful firmness by the way they retained their shape against the gravity that was trying to mash
them flat on her heaving chest. Her nipples were silhouetted, sharp, hard, excited peaks. Her stomach
arched and shuddered with excitement. And up between her sleek, smooth, exciting thighs was the thick
tangle of her pubic hair. Right in the heart of the black mass was a brilliant gleam of red flesh, a vertical
slit of a target for the heavy lance at Mike's groin.
Mike stepped slowly into the room, never taking his eyes off his sister as she lay sprawled nude on the
bed. He reached blindly for the door with one hand and pushed it shut behind him. Then he backed up
and fumbled with the lock. Unable to puzzle it out by touch, he decided to leave it, and depend on his
position between Judy and the door to keep her from making a break for it. He advanced on her
cautiously, determined not to let her get away this time.
Judy no longer had any intention of trying to escape. She was burning up with incestuous desire for her
brother. She was through running and was now waiting for him. She could feel her vagina oozing with
desire for a hot shaft of meat to fill it. She slid her hands up her body and cupped and massaged the hills
of her breasts.
She watched her brother advancing on her. His beautiful erect prick led the way, waving and shifting
with every step. A gleaming clear drop broke free from the pink cap and trailed viscously downward,
only to swing pendulously back on a shining thread and stick to one of Mike's muscular legs. His balls
were drawn up tight at the base of his prick.
The drip of lubricant stung Mike's leg with its chill. He could feel the tug of his cock's weight as he
walked slowly toward Judy. His stomach muscles were knotted with anticipation. At the base of his
prick was a burning itch of readiness. The tantalizing pursuit of his sister had built his lust to fever pitch.
Now he was straining his self-control by deliberately restraining himself from slamming down on her and
pounding his cock up into her. She was the most exquisitely sexy female he had ever seen. Not yet
seventeen she was hotter than any mature woman could be. The fact that she was his sister meant only
one thing to him-that he had stupidly failed to take advantage of what she had offered years ago. He had
had her before, and he was going to have her again, and again, and again. His throat knotted with need
for her. When the fake kidnapping had paid off the two of them would disappear together to some
faraway place where no one knew they were brother and sister. Their last name was the same-why
wouldn't people assume they were husband and wife?
"Oh, Michael," Judy sighed softly, looking up at him, seeing the passion blazing through his veins. "Oh,
Michael, love me."
Mike stood at the foot of the bed, his stiff cock stabbing out over the mattress, between her spread
thighs, pointing like an arrow at the dark bushy heart of her exposed crotch. Leaning over, he put his
hands on her waist, pressing his thumbs into her soft belly. He pressed the satin sleekness of her skin,
testing the yielding flesh of her body. Slowly, he let his hands slide up her torso toward the exciting
thrusting mounds of her breasts. She gripped his wrists and guided his hands directly to her lush boobs.
Then she pulled his hands down hard on her breasts and he felt her cushiony mounds crushing against
her ribs, felt the hard knots of her nipples digging into his palms. He felt her closing her thighs to grip his
as he hovered at a precarious angle over the bed, his feet still on the floor, his weight mostly supported
by his hands on her breasts.
Judy's face was twisted with lust, her mouth hanging open, her eyes closed. Her black hair fanned out on
the bed as her head rolled with passion. She licked her lips as she twisted with desire. She was still
holding his wrists, very gently, almost absentmindedly.
The pain of her breasts being mashed into her ribs was a burning ache that made her whole body hurt
with sexual need. She was pinned to the bed, driven into the mattress by her brother pressing her
cushiony mounds flat. Her nipples were hard points of pain as they struggled to remain hard and erect
under his crushing palms. Releasing his wrists, she reached blindly for the cock she knew was hanging,
dangling over her crotch. She felt a stinging wetness high on one thigh.
As if radar guided, her hands found the dangling pole of her brother's cock and her fingers curled around
it. It was hot, hard, and ready. A strand of his fluids lashed an icy trail on the back of one of her hands.
She smeared the curving head, making it wet and sticky and slippery. Gently, she tugged on the hard
tower of prick, urging it, pulling it down toward her pussy.
Mike's arms were getting shaky with exhaustion and lust. Bending his elbows, he lowered himself slowly
down on his sister, still keeping his hands on her breasts. He felt the head of his cock brush her wiry
pubic hair, a burning scratching on his sensitive, nerve-loaded glans. Then there was hot, wet flesh
embracing the point of his prick. The slimy, wet folds of her pussy felt scalding hot on his penis as his
sister steered it into the slit. He felt the end of his cock pop into her vaginal opening and lowered himself
on her warm, smooth naked body, settling comfortably between her thighs.
Judy hauled her hands out from between them, confident now that his cock was firmly nestled in her
vagina. She gripped his muscular buttocks and pulled, urging his powerful, stuffing prick into her gripping
tunnel. Her breasts burned from the friction of him freeing his trapped hands from between their chests.
She writhed in order to feel the pillowy cushions of her breasts squirm between their rib cages. Then her
pussy was being filled with Mike's phallus and all other sensations paled. She felt the walls of her vagina
being slowly pried open by the sturdy ravening bulk of his prick.
"Oh, Mike, that feels soo gooood," she sighed when he was completely socketed in her.
"Like we were made for each other," Mike agreed.
Judy shifted so she could see his face. "We were made for each other, weren't we?"
Mike nodded. "Sure seems that way," he acknowledged.
"When this is all over, we'll go off together, just the two of us?" she asked fearfully.
Mike drew his cock out, feeling her velvety walls gripping it. Then he shoved back into her, luxuriating in
the eager way her vagina seemed to suck his prick in. She was tight and stimulating and young and
eager. "We'll go away together," he promised her.
"And Cynthia and Paul and Harry?" she asked.
Mike shrugged. "They'll get their share of the money. What they do after that is their problem. Of
course, Cynthia doesn't need the dough anyway."
"Why'd she help us then?" Judy asked, stroking her brother's bare back and tightening her vagina around
his prick.
"Because she loves me, I guess," Mike answered. "And for kicks, too.
She'll do damn near anything for kicks."
"Is she still uptight about us?" Judy asked. "About you and me?"
"Naw," Mike snorted confidently. "We cooled her down just fine the other day. Now shut up and let me
fuck you."
"OOOOoooohhhh, yes," Judy hissed as he pistoned his monster cock in her gooey vagina. Her clitoris
was rolled between them as he moved his hips.
Mike's cock felt like it was aflame. The friction between his erection and the clinging walls of his sister's
tight vagina was like being swallowed in a hot, clinging, steamy hole. He pistoned into her slowly and
deeply, feeling the rippled texture of her tunnel sliding along his prick. Every move was accompanied by
a wet, sticky sucking sound.
Judy loved the feel of Mike's prick in her vagina, the feel of that huge, heavy cylinder filling her opening.
She was consumed by fire every time her clitoris was twisted and ground between them. And the feel of
her brother's hot body on hers, his bare skin against her, made her feel incredibly, totally alive. Her hips
began to roll and twist with a mind of their own. She could feel pubic hair scrubbing her tender skin. This
incestuous act was better than any casual linking with any of the boys she had had in the past. She was
aware of sensations she had never really noticed before, the frictions of cock in vagina, body against
body, flesh against flesh.
"Oh, Mike, I'm going to cum," she whispered, sinking her fingers in the muscular masses of his ass.
"I'm-going-to-ccuummmm," she repeated her body knotting as the orgasm roared through her, a
breaking wave of pleasure that tumbled her before it.
Mike froze with his prick sunk deep into his sister's vagina and waited, while her body knotted under
him. He felt her vagina pulsing around his prick as her climax swept through her. When she relaxed, he
began to move again, pistoning his cock in her soggy opening.
"Mike!" she exclaimed. "You didn't cum?"
Mike was panting, moving harder and faster now. He could feel his balls swinging with every stroke of
his prick in her guts. "No-but I'm-going to-in a minute!"
"OOooooohhhh, God, fuck me, Mike fuck me and fuck me and fuck me and fuck me," she urged, her
hips rocking and pounding. She was being lifted higher and higher and higher. Having just cum, she knew
she was going to go even higher on this wave of pleasure. Her face was beaded with sweat, her lips
shining wet and flecked with spittle from the intensity of her lust. She tossed her head, her brunette curls
thrashing as her body churned under her brother's.
Mike was aware only of the walls of her vagina whipping past his prick and the building knot of fire in his
belly. He was drawing closer and closer and closer to the searing, pulsating, pumping pleasure of an
ejaculation. Tangling his legs with hers, he rammed at her harder and harder, his toes curling and
cramping as his cumming drew closer and closer. He was past the point of no return now-he couldn't
have stopped his orgasm even if he had wanted to.
He began to cum. Driving his prick into his sister, he rammed at her, trying to spear his erect, spurting
cock completely through her thrashing, eager body. His knees bent, his legs tangled with hers, his
straining muscles held her welded against him as gout after searing gout of semen blistered the length of
his prick and sprayed deep into her. His toes were knotted pain fully, the muscles in the calves of his
legs convulsed as they, too, added their efforts to the slamming shots of cum.
Judy felt as if her legs were being torn out of her by the way Mike was wrenching them. Her own
muscles fought back as she tried to heave her pelvis up through his, tried to take his entire body in
through the small opening of her vagina. She was cumming for a second time, a long, screaming orgasm
of fiery pleasure that poured through her entire body like lava.
For a long time sister and brother clung to each other in a joint straining knot. A pearly wave of excess
semen flooded from Judy's vagina and poured down the cheeks of her ass to puddle on the bed. Then,
together, she and Mike both relaxed in a boneless, tangled heap, Mike still between her thighs, his
exhausted cock still in her twitching pussy.
"Oh, Michael," Judy sighed contentedly, clinging to him as he rolled off her. By keeping her legs
entangled with his, she managed to keep what was left of his prick lodged in the hot sheath of her vagina.
"Why did we wait so long?"
"Damned if I know," he admitted. "You liked that?"
"It was the best ever," she answered, stroking his bare, moist skin tenderly. "And we'll be able to do it
forever and ever, now."
"If we manage to pull this off," he said pessimistically.
"We will pull it off, won't we?" she asked tensely.
"I sure hope so," Mike replied, running his fingers the length of her spine. "If we don't we're really in the
soup."
Judy shivered. "What would they do to us?"
Mike shrugged, then pulled away enough to slip his withered penis out of her. "I think it's called
extortion. We could be sent to jail."
Judy gulped. "What about-what we just did?" she asked.
"Incest? I dunno. I suppose they put you in the nuthouse for it.
Something, anyway. I don't know."
"The nuthouse? Why? What's crazy about making love?" Judy asked.
"It's not making love that's crazy," Mike told her huffily. "It's who you do it with, stupid. You aren't
supposed to make love to your sister-or your mother or your father. People like that."
"Why not?" Judy insisted, not at all put off by his comment on her intelligence.
"How the hell should I know! Good grief, you sure ask some dumb questions," he snorted, rolling away
from her. He folded his hands behind his head and stared at the ceiling. "Sure hope the Old Bastard pays
up quickly. The cops are going to get wise to us soon."
"Why should they?" Judy asked, stroking his almost hairless chest.
"'Cause they're a suspicious bunch, that's why."
"Who told the cops?" she asked.
"I don't know. Mom's not telling me much. Every time the Old Bastard and Mom start to argue about it I
get sent off someplace," Mike grumbled.
"So you don't really know whether they told the cops or not," Judy commented nervously. "You were
supposed to be able to keep track of what the cops and everyone was up to."
"I know it," Mike growled. He pounded the bed in frustration. "I don't know what's going on, and that
bothers me. They could have the FBI in on it by now."
"The FBI!" Judy squeaked.
"Kidnapping for ransom is a federal crime. You knew that." Mike snapped, irritably. "Don't you
remember talking about the kidnapping?"
"Oh, yeah," Judy answered meekly.
"So, we've got to be really careful. Really, really careful," Mike mused.
Judy was silent. She was suddenly worried. She had known what they were doing was wrong, but it
hadn't seemed all that bad. All they were trying to do was get some money out of their stepfather. Now,
for all she knew, the FBI was after them. The worst thing about it was that if it failed, she and Mike
would be separated. If they were jailed, there would be no way in the world for them to get together,
even just to talk. And if someone found out what she and Mike had been doing they would both be
committed to an asylum full of crazy people! It wasn't crazy to love your brother, not when he was as
great as Mike was!
The door to the bedroom was suddenly flung open. Mike and Judy both lurched up to a sitting position.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin » 25 Jan 2016 08:09

Chapter 7
"Judy?" Paul started. "Jesus Christ!" He stood in the doorway, rooted to the spot, his hand still on the
doorknob. His eyes flickered from Judy to Mike and then back again. "Jesus Christ!"
"H-hello, Paul," Judy said lamely. "Mike was just ..."
"I can imagine," Paul interrupted. "Jesus Christ!" He whirled and they heard him clattering down the hall.
Judy jumped to her feet and ran after him. "Wait, Paul, wait," she called out desperately. "It's not what it
looks like, honest it isn't!"
She caught him just before he was going to open the front door. She wrapped her soft, warm nude body
around his and pulled him away from the door. "Paul, you don't understand," she said desperately.
"Please, Paul, listen to me."
Shrugging her off rudely, he tried to open the door. "What's to listen to? It's damned obvious what you
and Mike were up to. You don't need me. I thought it was just you and me, but if you want Mike
instead of me, okay. Just count me out."
Judy felt a little relieved at this. At least Paul didn't have any hangups about incest-at least he wasn't
holding that up to her. It was just simple jealousy, and that was something she could deal with.
"Please, Paul, please, it really is only you and me, honest it is," she told him frantically, grabbing his hand
off the doorknob and pressing his arm into the warm, soft exciting valley between her jiggling breasts.
Paul stopped trying to pull free of her but remained wary. "It sure looked like something else. You and
Mike rolling around on the bed, both naked. GEEZ! You trying to tell me nothing had happened or was
about to happen?"
Judy felt his fingers pressing into her pubic bush, his knuckles grinding into the top of her slit where the
nubbin of her clitoris always seemed to be eager for attention. She tilted her pelvis to increase the
pressure and give his hand access to more of her bushy pussy. "Well, I mean, gee, Paul, he is my
brother," she began cautiously. "I mean, like, well, it's not like he was just any boy." Like Harry, she
added silently.
"Well, that's true," Paul acknowledged reluctantly.
"Paul, if you pull out now, you'll mess up the whole thing," Judy pointed out. "And if you were seen
coming out of this house all of a sudden someone would probably call the police and we'd all get caught."
"Yeah," he muttered. "But if it isn't just you and me, I don't care what happens to us."
"It is just you and me," Judy lied vehemently. "Come on and I'll show you how much you mean to me."
"I don't know," Paul muttered.
"Please, Paul, I'm-I'm horny," Judy said. "All Mike and I were doing was playing with each other, like
we've done for years. It got me all hot. I need you!" She rolled and twisted her pelvis, grinding his
knuckles into her crotch. At the same time, she was managing to press her full breasts around his upper
arm like soft warm pillows. She held him close to her, one breast pressing against his chest. Her nipple
was berry-hard, a pert pink bud digging into his T-shirt.
Judy hadn't really been lying about being horny. Even though she had just finished screwing with her
brother, the touch of Paul's hand against her sex had rapidly built her excitement. Sensuously, she
twisted and cuddled and rolled against her boyfriend, licking her lips with desire. Keeping one hand on
his wrist, maintaining his pressure on her mons, she slid the other down to the hot bulge in his crotch,
gently stroking his thrusting, expanding prick through his pants.
"Come on, Paul," she urged softly, pulling him away from the door, backing into the living room. It was
hard to keep his hand in contact with her vibrant, quivering bush, but she man aged to do it. Walking
backwards made her smooth, exciting upper thighs press against the back of his hand, increasing her
excitement. Her pubic arch rolled against his knuckles at every cautious step.
With one corner of her mind, she wondered what had happened with Mike. The rest of the house was
silent. Had he left? Probably he was discreetly out of sight. She felt a flare of excitement at the thought
that he might be watching. She didn't know why she wanted Mike to be watching her make love to Paul,
but she did. She wondered how he would feel, seeing her being taken by another boy. She hoped it
would make him jealous. She had been jealous when she had watched him making love to Cynthia.
Judy felt her legs bump something and stopped backing up. She was up against the couch. She stroked
and petted the monster lump of Paul's cock, slowly sitting down as she did. That pulled his hand out of
her pussy. She sat very straight so her breasts thrust out as proudly as possible. She pressed her thighs
tightly together, to give him only a tantalizing hint of her sex, a dark, hairy, tight triangle.
She unfastened his belt, then unbuttoned his jeans. With exciting slowness, she ran the sturdy brass
zipper down over the lump of his prick, and watched his jeans spread open. The mound of his cock
expanded and thrust against his underpants. The fly of his shorts opened slightly from the pressure and
revealed a sliver of flushed skin and one faint blue vein under it. Impulsively, as she pushed his jeans
down around his legs, she leaned forward and nibbled at the shyly ex posed fragment of his prick. It felt
hot and hard against her lips. She darted her tongue out and licked his flesh delicately.
Then she leaned back, away from him, and reached for the elastic of his strained jockey shorts. She
heaved the waist of them out over his prick, which wasn't easy. As soon as she pulled outward on the
elastic, his cock sensed freedom and leaped upward and outward, forcing her to pull the elastic out
further.
The pink head of his phallus peeped out over the top of his underpants at her. The slit at the tip seemed
to be grinning at her. As his under pants were pulled down along the underside of his erect organ, they
scraped the nerve-loaded hump on the underside and a drop of fluid oozed into view at the slitted tip.
Then, as Judy hauled his underpants still lower, his prick dipped the way a knight's lance did before a
charge. It pointed its blunt head right at Judy's nose.
Judy kept her eyes on that beautiful pink knob. The clear drop swelled slowly and began to sag from its
weight. Judy shoved Paul's underpants and pants into a tangle around his ankles, not caring if she
stripped him clear naked. She had the important part of him uncovered at this point, the rest didn't
matter. She took hold of his throbbing prick. She finger painted the viscous, slippery lubricant over the
cap of his phallus, making it shine. With her thumbs, she smeared fluid down over the nerve-packed
point just under the head. The delicate brushing action of her touch brought a new flood of blood to the
already glutted tissues of Paul's prick and his organ grew still harder and hotter in her fingers. The
lubricant she had smeared around began to dry from the heat, and to feel pasty. But a new wave of juice
burst from the smug-looking slit and spread out over the shining pinkish head, again making his flesh
slippery and wet.
Mike was leaning against the wall in the dining room, peering cautiously through the partially open door.
He could see his sister's bare shoulders and head over the back of the sofa. The knowledge that she was
nude, and what he could see-her fondling Paul's cock-was enough to make his heart pound and a knot
form in his throat. The sight of her playing with Paul's prick, its head inches from her lips, made Mike's
blood boil. Constantly, he had to remind himself that she had been forced to watch him with Cynthia,
and that things were just the same right now. She had to do what she was doing with Paul, or the whole
plot would be ruined.
He could, of course, leave. There really was no reason he had to stay for what he knew was coming.
But, he had no intention of leaving. He was going to stay right to the bitter end. He had to stay. He had
to see his sister be taken by Paul, jealous as he was. He knew, too, that it was going to knot his cock up
with lust, and that he was going to be unsatisfied when it was all over. He knew he wasn't going to have
a shot at his sister after she finished with her boyfriend.
Mike gritted his teeth. His fingers were gripping the door jamb so hard they were white. He knew he
should leave, he wanted to leave, but he couldn't leave.
Judy knew she and Paul were being watched. A mirror showed the half-open door to the dining room.
She could feel her brother's agony as he watched. She was filled with a dreadful, agonizing joy as the
knowledge of the torture he was going through ripped through her like a dull knife. She was glad he was
staying to watch.
Slowly and carefully, she guided Paul down on the couch, placing him with his back to the mirror. She
pushed him down on his back. Mike hadn't yet discovered the view that the mirror gave, but she was
certain he would. When he did, she wanted to give him the best possible view of what was being done
to her.
As Paul lifted his feet up on the couch, Judy straddled his legs, her knees sinking into the soft sofa
cushions. She risked a quick glance at the mirror. Her brother's tortured eyes met hers. He could see
every inch of her naked body, as she straddled Paul. Her open legs exposed her sex to both Paul and
Mike, but only Paul was going to get any physical pleasure from that oozing hole. She worked her way
up his thighs to his crotch.
She saw Paul watching her closely, his eyes burning with lust at the sight of her swaying breasts. She
held herself straight so they stood out as far as possible. She shook her torso gently to make her lush
mounds quiver and jiggle excitingly. Her nipples were sharp with desire, twin peaks, both begging for
attention.
Paul reached up and touched them gently, rubbing his fingers over the little pink buds delicately, feeling
their rubbery texture and the way they pushed into the softer, more yielding flesh supporting them. He
curved his fingers to the soft contours of both her breasts, marveling at their softness and their warmth.
Judy's breasts had always fascinated him. They were so womanly and proud, large and firm at the same
time. And they were so soft and hot and exciting to touch. The areolae were neat circles about the size
of a quarter, supporting the pencil eraser-like points of her nipples. Those pink cylinders, with their
dimpled ends, were just begging to be pinched and tugged and twisted. And when he did that, Judy's
tummy always sucked in with excitement and her head tipped back slightly, and her eyes glazed with lust
and her jaw sagged.
While the flames from Paul's torch blazed through Judy, she reached for his prick. It was as hard as iron,
hot as a steel ingot fresh out of a furnace. It lay up against his belly. She held it by the base with the
thumbs and forefingers of both hands. She tipped it up, squeezed it slightly, forming a tourniquet to
restrict the flow of blood out of its already flooded cells.
She worked her way forward a few inches and felt the head of the phallus she was holding pull through
the twining kinks of her pubic hair. It wedged her slit open, sliding through the slick, wet, ready folds of
tissue. When it bumped over her clit her whole body convulsed with pleasure. Then she nestled it in the
opening of her vagina. The knob felt like hot lava as it settled in the crater that led to her deep tunnel.
Her head tipped back, her eyes slitted with lust, Judy looked in the mirror. Her brother's face was a
study in frustrated searing desire and agonizing jealousy.
Mike had his hands braced on either side of the door, battling the urge to charge into the living room and
tear his sister out of his friend's embrace, and ravish her himself. When she had first helped Paul down
on the couch, then turned sideways to him, Mike had been puzzled. Then he had seen her glance at the
mirror and had shifted his gaze. The sight of Judy straddling Paul, and the full frontal view of her nude
body, had made Mike suck in his breath. Every time he saw his sister, she seemed to be more alluring,
more beautiful, more sexually exciting than before. Her body was glorious, and, judging by the way she
displayed it, she was very proud of it.
But she was displaying it to another male, too, and it was Paul, not him that was going to have her. It
was Paul that was going to get to plunge his swollen prick into Judy's velvety, slippery, gripping hole. It
was Paul who was going to feel those hot walls sliding against the burning nerve endings in his cock. It
was Paul that was getting to pay homage to the twin peaks of Judy's breasts. It was Paul's erect penis
that was in Judy's crotch.
Mike was being cremated by a combination of frustrated lust and jealousy.
Judy lowered herself slowly onto Paul's cock. She pumped herself down on it, bobbing the springs of
the couch, jouncing more and more of the huge piston into her body. She had to make this as good as
possible for Paul. But that wasn't the reason she was taking his prick as tantalizingly as she was. She
was doing it to infuriate and stimulate her brother. As she took Paul's cock, she kept her eyes on the
mirror. She could see the agony in Mike's eyes, and the tortured sweat on his face. Why was she
enjoying torturing the brother?
Paul continued his worship of Judy's marvelous breasts, pressing and massaging the soft, warm mounds,
pinching the nipples between his fingers. At the same time, he was savoring the feeling of his cock being
engulfed by her searing, dripping vagina. She felt hot and extraordinarily wet as she slid down to cover
his prick with her clinging sheath. He wondered just what was between Judy and her brother. Had they
really been screwing? Judging from Judy's horniness, it seemed unlikely. Paul was aware of her appetite
for sex, but there were limits, even to her capacity. On the other hand, though, what else could she and
Mike have been doing, naked together on the bed? Naturally, Mike had been expecting Paul to come
by, since a new ransom tape had to be made. Paul had come by early, hoping to get in a quickie with
Judy before her brother showed up. Why had Mike showed up early? That thought rekindled Paul's
suspicions. Why else would Mike show up early, other than to get a quick shot at Judy? But they were
brother and sister, they couldn't be interested in each other that way, could they?
Besides, Mike was always complaining about the way Judy tagged along all the time. That thought, and
the total swallowing of his cock by Judy's vagina, drove suspicion from Paul's mind. He was
overwhelmed by the feel of her hot, slick, gripping flesh against his prick. Forgetting everything else, Paul
concentrated on the screwing he was getting. She was sitting on him now, her ass pressing heavily down
on his legs. His cock was sunk full depth in her vagina. He thought he could feel the end of her tunnel
embracing the head of his phallus. He pinched and squeezed and massaged her firm young breasts
harder than ever.
Judy felt marvelously full of prick. She squirmed slightly to make Paul's cock stir in her guts. She lifted
and dropped to feel it slide out and then back in, feel it set the nerves in her vagina aflame. A glorious
hot fireball was growing and growing deep in her belly, and being fed by the friction between her vagina
and Paul's cock, and the stimulating pressure of his hands on her breasts. There was one other point of
need, so Judy pried her fingers into her slit and tormented her clitoris.
It was hard, but she kept her eyes focused on her brother's in the mirror. Watching him watching her
made the fireball of her impending orgasm swell and grow even more rapidly than pumping on Paul's
cock did.
Mike was fighting back tears of frustration and jealousy. He knew what his sister's vagina felt like around
his prick-hot and wet and clinging. He knew how those thrusting breasts that Paul was fondling felt
heavy and soft and warm. As Judy lifted, Mike could see Paul's penis, a shining pale tower, glistening
with Judy's fluids. Then she would lower herself, and that tower of gristle would vanish up into her
young, willing body until her dark pubic bush meshed and tangled with Paul's dark blond one.
Judy began to pump faster and faster on Paul's cock, jamming it up into her belly harder and harder. Her
breasts jiggled and jounced with every impact, even though Paul was trying his best to support them in
his cupped hands. His towering organ pistoned in her oozing vagina with a slurping, slapping sound and
she felt her juices and Mike's leftover cum like a gooey paste between her and Paul. She massaged the
flaring knot of her clitoris with building frenzy as the level of her lust grew and grew and grew. She began
to whimper deep in her throat from the building pleasure. Her vision narrowed to the sweating face of
her brother in the mirror, and her physical sensations narrowed to the searing friction of Paul's cock in
her pussy and the scalding touch of her own fingers in her clitoris. The fireball of pleasure in her guts
swelled like a balloon, taking up more and more of her, straining and straining more and more as it grew.
"Aah-aaah-aaaahhh," she wailed. "I'm g-going-to cummm. I'm going to CUM!"
The balloon burst inside her like a napalm bomb going off, spraying spatters of burning joy, sending
shrieking messages of pleasure straight to her brain. Impaled on the tower of Paul's cock, she writhed
insanely.
Judy's pistoning, pumping, and jouncing had rocked Paul to the core. His groin had become a reservoir
of fire ready and waiting to burst up from his prick like lava exploding from a volcano. His hips had
rebounded off the springs of the couch and he had rammed them upward to meet Judy's every
downward thrust. His hips had slammed up against Judy's descending buttocks with bruising force. He
had even been able to feel the shock waves jolting up through Judy with his hand-they were still clutching
her breasts tenaciously. Then he had felt searing semen geysering up his prick to fountain into Judy's
pussy. He had heaved upward to drive his cock straight up into Judy, as if trying to get it to come out
her mouth. Every thick spurt of semen was a knot of blazing pleasure ripping the length of his phallus and
exploding out its tip.
And Mike had seen it all, had been a passive observer, from beginning to end. His body had knotted
with frustration and jealousy. Now he felt beaten and exhausted. He rested his head on one arm and still
couldn't take his eyes off the entwined bodies on the couch. He had seen Paul's muscles convulsing with
his cumming, and Judy's writhing with her searing orgasm. He had even seen a thick, creamy overflow of
semen oozing from Judy's overloaded vagina.
Then Judy collapsed forward with exhaustion, and Mike shut his eyes on the agonizing sight. For a long
time he fought to regain his composure. Finally, he forced himself to back away from the doorway. The
sight of Judy cuddling Paul sent Mike's fury soaring higher than before. It took a powerful effort to
restrain himself.
"If you two are through screwing around, we've got some work to do," he informed them, just a trace of
bitterness in his tone.
Judy sensed her brother's hurt and cringed with regret at what she had done. She knew she had
deliberately tormented him. Humbly, she climbed off Paul. His diminishing prick slid out of her vagina.
"I-I'll go get dressed," she stammered.
"Hurry up!" Mike ordered brusquely.
Paul swung his feet to the floor and pulled his pants up. "You all right, Mike?"
"I'm fine, I'm fine," Mike said sharply. "But we've been fucking around here too long. It makes me
nervous. Let's get the tape made and clear out. Okay?"
Paul shrugged, buckling his belt. "Okay," he agreed easily. "No need to get so uptight about it."
"Well, I am uptight," Mike snapped angrily. "The cops and the FBI are in on this caper, for all we know.
We've got to pull it off soon or the whole thing's going to blow up in our faces."
Judy reappeared with the raincoat demurely buttoned all the way up. "I'm sorry, Michael," she said
softly, trying to convey as much as she could in the few words. She was filled with remorse for the pain
she had caused him.
"Yeah," Mike replied grudgingly. He knew she loved him, and that she had had to do what she had
done. But he still wasn't at all certain she needed to enjoy it quite as much as she had. And she had
known he was watching, after all.
"I'll get the tape recorder," Paul announced. "It's in the kitchen."
Left alone together, Mike and Judy carefully avoided meeting each other's eyes for a moment. Then,
suddenly, they were staring at each other with love, pain, and need. Suddenly they both felt the tearing
agony their relationship was going to cause them. Not until they had the money and got out of town
would they be able to openly show the love and desire they had for each other. Even then they would
have to live like fugitives. And never, ever, would Mike be able to call her "Sis" the way he loved to do,
and the way she loved to hear him do.
In that agonizing instant, both of them saw the painful trap they had fallen into. And they both realized
that it was completely hopeless, that it was too late to escape. Because they both needed and loved
each other too much to even separate willingly.
"Here's the recorder," Paul announced, unwittingly breaking the mood.
In a few minutes they were all engrossed in the task of recording a new ransom message. Mike had
instructions for Paul to read. Judy was to add another message, one that would assure everyone she was
still alive and well.
It took an hour to get it recorded exactly the way they wanted it. After listening closely to the completed
tape, Mike shut the recorder off.
"Perfect," he observed. "If everything goes right, we should have the money soon, and, by day after
tomorrow be in the clear. Only thing is, be real careful how you spend it, and for God's sake, don't brag
about the whole thing to any one."
"Me?" Paul exclaimed. "What about you two?"
"What about us?" Mike asked, a bit nervously.
"What're you two going to do? You're going to be still living with the Old Bastard," Paul pointed out.
"No longer than we have to," Judy said quickly. "At least, not me," she added in an attempt to cover her
mistake.
"We'll manage," Mike assured him. "You ready to leave?"
"Yeah," Paul agreed. "What about you?"
"We better leave separately. It's safer that way," Mike answered.
Paul looked from Mike to Judy and back, suddenly suspicious again.
Mike noticed Paul's glance and pursed his lips with frustration. "Okay, okay, I'll leave first, so you and
Judy can have another go at it, if you want." It was the only thing he could say.
"I don't want," Judy snapped. "I'm tired."
"Aww, shoot," Paul snorted. "Okay. See you tomorrow, Judy."
After Paul left, Judy and Mike were silent for a long time.
"I'm sorry, Mike," Judy said softly.
"I know," he answered. "I gotta go."
"I know."
He paused at the back door. "I love you, Sis."
For a few wonderful, fleeting moments she clung to him. "I love you, too."
After he was gone, she sank down on a kitchen chair, put her chin in her hands and frowned. Heaven
had suddenly been shown to have some very painful flaws.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin » 25 Jan 2016 08:10

Chapter 8
Judy paced. She wandered. Through the empty house, from the bedroom, down the hall, into the living
room, through the kitchen, into the dining room, back into the living room. The television was on, the
sound at a barely audible mumble. Tensely, Judy flipped from one channel to the next, then gave the
knob a vicious twist of aggravation.
Folding her arms under her breasts, she resumed pacing. Today they were supposed to get the ransom
money. And, out of the entire group, she was the only one who had nothing to do but wait. Cynthia, Paul
and Harry all had their assignments, from watching Judy's parents to picking up the money. Even Mike
had something to do, though his assignment was rather passive. He had to behave as if nothing special
was happening. He had to go through the day as if he had no connection with the kidnapping.
Judy had nothing to do but wait. So, she paced. And worried. She gnawed anxiously on her lower lip.
There should be no problems at all. The last ransom demand, the one that had contained the instructions,
had included a gory threat in order to prevent any possible trouble. Judy's mother was to make the drop,
she was to make the drop alone, she wasn't to be followed. If anything went wrong, Judy was going to
be killed, slowly and painfully ... according to the tape.
Judy wondered what they could do if the ransom wasn't paid. She certainly wasn't going to be killed.
She would have to crawl home like a whipped animal, her tail between her legs. And she would have to
behave as if she had escaped from the kidnappers, not as if an extortion plot had gone awry. She
couldn't do it! She would he trapped, forced to live in the same house with the Old Bastard for the rest
of her life, or at least until she got married. But she didn't want to marry anyone except her brother, who
she couldn't marry anyway.
If the plot failed, she would run away with Mike. Money or no money, they would go away together.
They could get lost in some big city. Somehow, together, they would survive.
But, it would be so much better with money. She and Mike would get forty thousand a piece from the
ransom. Eighty thousand dollars would take them a zillion miles from the Old Bastard.
Meanwhile, there was nothing to do but pace. She wished desperately that Mike was there. He would
hold her and cuddle her and love her and make the time fly. She would have his towering prick in her
body, pumping and sliding through her clinging folds, pistoning and pistoning in her, making her feel
better and better and better until there would be that wonderful rush of plea sure. Everything would be
fine, if only he were here with her right now. Judy felt all hot and shaky.
"Judy?" Mike called from the back door.
"Mike!" she squealed, banging through the swinging door into the kitchen and into his arms, the raincoat
spreading open behind her like a cape, exposing her lithe body totally.
She pasted herself to him, put her arms around his neck, scissored her legs around his waist. She ground
her bare crotch and naked breasts against him, scraping herself raw on his rough clothing. Her tongue
drove between his lips and bored into his mouth, scraping over his teeth.
Mike sucked his mouth away from hers after a suitable length of time. He cupped her ass in his hands to
help support her, his fingers squeezing the fleshy moons. "What's with you?" he asked.
Judy leaned back, her hands linked behind his neck. The changed angle ground her pussy against him
even harder. His belt buckle dug into her oozing folds. "I love you, love you, love you," she chortled.
Her brother's eyes swept down from her face to her bare breasts, to her quivering torso. "I love you,
too. Wish I didn't have to hurry so. I just came by to tell you everything's going great."
Judy's passion had faded slightly, but she continued to grip her brother with her arms and legs. "How's
Mom?"
"Scared," Mike admitted. "But she's doing okay. She's had some real rows with the Old Bastard. I think
she's finally getting fed up with him. First he didn't want to come up with the money, then he wanted to
drop fake dough, and trap us. Mom really hit the ceiling about that."
Judy unwrapped her legs and released her brother. "That Bastard!" she swore. "He'd get me killed if he
could, wouldn't he?"
"Probably. But that's not all of it. When things got really hot, Mom managed to latch onto the Old
Bastard's checkbook. Thought she was going to get the money out herself, I guess. She found out the
Old Bastard's been paying rent on an apartment someplace."
"What?" Judy erupted.
Mike nodded. "He's been keeping a mistress, believe it or not. Giving her money, more money than he
was giving Mom."
Judy felt a flood of sympathy. "Poor Mom," she sighed, sinking down to sit on the edge of the kitchen
table.
Mike was pacing, his face flushed with excitement. "Poor Mom my aching butt!" he snorted. "She let him
have it with both barrels. Threatened to blow his precious reputation sky high if he didn't come up with
the ransom. She flat told him, too, that she was going to file for divorce and didn't expect him to contest
it."
Judy's hopes soared. "We'll be rid of the Old Bastard?" she shrieked gleefully.
"We'll be rid of the Old Bastard anyway, once we get the dough," Mike pointed out. "We'll be so far
away they'll never find us."
"But if Mom divorces him ..." Judy started.
"So what if she divorces him?" Mike asked. "We can't stick around after we've ripped all that money off
him. We'll have to split. Besides, we can't do our thing the way we want to if we stay around here.
Incest is illegal, you know."
As Judy let him slide his hands around her, under the raincoat, she felt a deep sorrow. The whole
purpose of the plot had been to get free of their hated stepfather. The money by itself didn't mean much
to her.
Mike was pushing between her thighs as she perched on the edge of the table. His hands roamed up and
down her nude torso, pressing her breasts, tweaking her nipples, then probing down over her belly to
explore her hair-shielded sex. "How about a quickie before I have to split?" he asked softly.
Judy shuddered as he pressed her clitoris and a wave of desire burned through her. "Poor Mom," she
sighed again.
Mike probed one thumb into her slippery, wet vaginal opening. "She'll be all right," he assured his sister
as his hands explored her sweet young body. "She'll take the Old Bastard for every cent he's got. What
he's got left after we get through with him, that is."
"But ..."
Mike massaged her clit with one thumb, watching her stomach muscles writhe from the stimulation. His
hands were sticky with her secretions. "You think I could do this if we stayed with Mom?" he asked
softly. "I thought you wanted me, and only me, for the rest of your life?"
"I do," she admitted as fire burned through her. "It's just that I love Mom and I hate to see her get hurt."
Mike removed one of his hands from its soggy task and fumbled his belt open. After unzipping his pants,
he loosed his prick, let it spear out ward, aiming right into the dark, dripping heart of his sister's sex.
"Take my word for it, Sis, Mom'll do just fine. Now come on, how about it? Right here in the kitchen,
okay?"
Judy looked at her brother's beautiful pale pink cock with longing. Her reveries before he had arrived
had warmed her. The fondling he had given her had changed her lust from mild desire to desperate need.
"If you're really worried about Mom," Mike said, "we can send her a card from wherever we wind up,
telling her we're okay." Moving for ward, he nuzzled the head of his swollen prick into her gaping pussy.
The kitchen table she was on was the perfect height.
Judy was leaning back on her arms. She looked down her body and saw her brother's jutting, stiff cock
approach her open crotch, then felt it pushing through her veil of pubic hair. The touch of his hot glans
against her nerve-loaded, dripping folds sent a wave of pleasure through her.
Still, she couldn't help thinking of their mother. Even as she savored the feel of her brother's powerful
prick nestling at the gates of her vagina, Judy felt a deep sorrow. How could the woman absorb the twin
blows of losing her husband and her children simultaneously? How could she possibly withstand the dual
betrayal of an unfaithful husband and children who ran off and left her?
If Mike sensed her concern, he ignored it. He, too, was staring at his sister's pussy. He was watching as
he slowly stroked his towering, burning hot cock into her ready wet nest. As the shining pale shaft slowly
disappeared into Judy's hairy hole, he could feel her wet pliable folds moving aside, then clasping his stiff
prick.
Judy's qualms faded as her ravenous vagina was slowly filled by her brother's monumental phallus. She
was being stuffed with what she wanted to be stuffed, where she wanted to be stuffed. Her aching,
dripping need was being filled with a sturdy, hot staff of live flesh and gristle. She wriggled her buttocks
right to the very brink of the table, feeling its cold raised edge slash across her soft ass, and grind the
folds of the raincoat into her tender flesh.
Morning sunlight filled the kitchen, glaring off the shining counters and chrome faucets. It shone warmly
on Judy's semi-reclining torso, heating her breasts and belly where they weren't shadowed by her
brother's body. Where the sunlight touched her skin it felt nearly as hot as the cock her vagina was
embracing so tightly.
Mike bored completely into her, watching as his pubic hair tangled and mingled with hers. His hips
pressed against the insides of her pale thighs, pressed against her straining tendons. His brown pubic
bush meshed with her black one in a sticky tangle. His cock was completely out of sight, completely in
her body. A flash of pink showed through her bush where his cock had wedged her labia open.
Passion made Judy's head drop back, completely relaxed. It felt so wonderfully, fantastically good to
have her channel filled with her brother's heavy meat, her folds spread open by his bulk, his hips pressed
against the insides of her thighs. The raincoat was spread open, exposing her breasts. Her pose thrust
them upward, and her excited, erect, bud-like nipples were just begging for attention.
Mike's hands came down on her firm mounds and he pressed them down, feeling her full flesh seek to
escape through the gaps between his fingers. Her nipples were digging hungrily at his palm. Releasing his
pressure, he moved his hands delicately so just the very burning tips of her nipples scraped his palms.
"Aaaaawww," Judy sighed, her vagina squeezing tight around his phallus.
Mike drew back, sliding his prick out of her dripping hole, then drove it back in with a sexy squishing
noise. He felt a trickle of something ooze down his dangling balls and sucked in his breath from the fiery
tickle. He drew back again, a little faster, her slick folds sliding juicily past his nerve-loaded cock. When
he drove in, faster this time, he thumped up against her solidly, his cock driving deep into her opening.
His balls swung and tugged from the impact, and jostled against his thighs on the rebound.
Judy's belly rippled and shivered with increasing lust. She drew in one shuddering breath after another as
her burning pleasure slowly built and built.
The last lingering regrets she felt about her mother were fading rapidly now. None of this would be
possible if she and Mike didn't leave the place where they were known to be brother and sister. Nothing
in the world could possibly be as important as what she was experiencing right now, and the searing
pleasures that the future held for them.
"Ooooh, Michael," she sighed lustily. Her head rolled from side to side as wave after wave of pleasure
roared through her.
Mike was gripping her breasts firmly, squeezing those marvelous yielding mounds with both hands. He
never missed a stroke as he pistoned his thrumming cock in her hot, soaking sheath. Wave after wave of
fluid dribbled down over his scrotum, a wild burning tickling chill that drove him closer and closer to a
climax. His balls swung and danced and jounced with every thrust of his muscular hips.
"Aaaw-aw-aw I'm c-c-c-c-cumming," Judy panted hoarsely, her fingers curling into claws, her toes
knotting as her orgasm roared through her. Her muscles knotted and shook.
Mike saw a pink flush blossom on his sister's belly as if by magic, surging upward to her chest to sweep
out over her breasts. He hammered his cock into her hard and hard and hard. Then he felt the first fiery
rush of semen and thrust his prick into her as deeply as he could. His balls were drawn up tight under his
cock as they unloaded their gooey burden. His buttocks clenched and convulsed, adding their bit to his
drive and his convulsive spurts. He distinctly felt every wad of semen sear down the length of his cock,
each one a tearing knot of burning pleasure that burst from the crown of his jerking phallus to spatter his
sister's deep recesses. His hands were clutching at her breasts, his fingers sunk in her tender, pale flesh
as his entire body was consumed with the pleasure of his cumming.
With a few last desperate twitches, his muscles wrung the final lingering drops of semen from his prick,
and that exhausted organ began to slowly lose its hardness and size. Easing his cramped fingers, he
released his sister's breasts and leaned forward, bracing his hands on the table. Where his fingers had
been sunk into her boobs there were white marks that flushed pink as blood was again admitted to her
flesh. He felt his cock slowly withering and withdrawing, felt her wet folds sliding past the retreating cap
of his organ. His balls were sticky and chill from the liquid drying on them. When he finally drew back,
extracting what was left of his prick from Judy's vagina, he felt secretions drying in his pubic hair.
"Aaaaawwww," Judy sighed as he vacated her vagina. "Aaaww, you're sooo good!"
"You're great," he told her, bending down to haul his pants up.
Judy pushed up, then hunched over wearily, her bare belly wrinkling, her breasts sagging slightly. Her
pussy was stinging cold with drying cum. "Do you have to leave?"
Mike nodded, fastening his belt. "Got to. If I dropped out of sight now it would really screw things up.
I've just been lucky they haven't had someone watching me all the time."
"Why would they?" Judy asked.
"I don't know," he admitted.
"Do you think they suspect something?" Judy asked nervously.
Mike shook his head. "No, if they did, then they would be tailing me."
He gave her a quick kiss. "Gotta go, Sis."
"When will I see you again?" she asked.
"I'll come by after the ransom drop tonight," he assured her. "And we'll have a fine old time. As soon as
the ransom is collected we all just drop out of sight. We'll rendezvous here to split up the money, then
make our getaway."
"Is that safe? What if Harry's followed after he makes the pick-up?"
Judy asked.
"We'll make sure he isn't. Relax, Sis, nothing will go wrong. You just sit tight right here and wait for the
money to roll in. See you later."
"See you," she echoed softly just as he closed the door. She stood up and pulled the raincoat around
herself defensively. She now felt more lonely and nervous than ever. Her mind now freed of the
distraction of sex, it returned immediately to the subject of her mother. There was some satisfaction in
the fact that she would be divorcing the Old Bastard, and squeezing money out of him, too. But it meant
Judy's main reason for taking part in the plot was gone. For Mike, and the others, the money was the
main incentive. For Judy, it had been getting free of the Old Bastard. The money was nice, of course.
But now there was Mike. They had to take the money and run-they just had to.
Judy knew it would be a terrible blow to their mother. In one fell swoop she would find herself left totally
alone. Judy stood with her arms folded tightly, staring blindly at the television. Her mind kept returning to
that sad fact.
She was still standing there, dwelling on the misery facing her mother, when someone touched her ribs.
The unexpected contact wrenched a scream out of her and she flinched.
"Easy, Judy, it's only me," Paul said quickly.
"Wh-what are you doing here?" she asked, sharply, her voice shaking.
Paul grabbed her again, his hands strong, insistent, insolent. "Is that any way to greet your lover?"
Reluctantly, Judy yielded and kissed him passionately. She had the feeling life was complicated enough
without Paul turning up at this point. She was worried enough about the whole plot, and her mother, as it
was. And she had just had sex with her brother anyway, and she didn't want any more.
"What are you doing here?" she asked, extricating herself from him. "I thought you were busy."
"Not right now," he answered. "Came by for a morale boosting quickie, baby."
"I'm not your 'baby'," Judy retorted. "I'm not anybody's 'baby'."
"Okay, okay," Paul agreed soothingly. "But let's knock off a quick one anyway, okay?"
"I don't want to," Judy said bluntly. "Besides, Mike'd kill you if he caught you here now."
"What would Mike be doing here?" Paul responded. "No way he could find out that I'm here. Come on,
Judy, just a real quick one, huh?"
"I told you, I don't want to," she repeated. "Aren't you supposed to be someplace else right now?"
"I told you I wasn't," Paul argued. "Jeez, what's gotten into you lately, anyway? You used to be the
hottest tail in town."
"Is that all you think of me?"
"No, of course not," he said quickly. "But you've really been acting strange lately. Jeez, I go through all
sorts of shit, even let myself get beat over the head by your brother, and you switch off on me. I'm
beginning to think there is something going on between you and Mike after all."
Judy felt a twinge of fear. "What makes you say that?"
"You got to be getting it someplace," Paul noted. "You just aren't the frigid type. Used to be if you went
two days without sex, you'd damn near rape me."
"We just had sex yesterday," she argued desperately.
"Yeah, but that's not enough for you-or me either, and you know it. You getting it from Harry, maybe?
Did that skinny runt mess around with you?"
"I haven't even seen him since he brought me here," Judy assured Paul quickly.
"Well, I don't care where you're getting it, I want some, too. I could screw up this whole kidnapping
thing real quick, you know," he threatened.
"Why would you do that? You want the money, too, don't you?"
"Yeah," Paul admitted reluctantly. "But I'm horny."
Judy made a quick decision. Her pussy was still dripping with her brother's cum, and she had no desire
to screw again right away anyway.
"Well, I'm nervous," she told him, "and I just don't feel like it. But I'll tell you what."
"What?" Paul asked hopefully.
"I-I'll give you a blow job," Judy offered.
"Really?"
"Really."
"All the way?" he asked.
"All the way."
"You'll swallow it?"
"Yes, I'll even swallow it. My gosh, do we have to go into all the clinical details of the whole thing?"
Paul unfastened his pants. "I just wanted to make sure we had everything straight," he sniffed.
"Well, I don't know what you mean by a blow job, but that's what I mean," Judy snapped. She was
staring at his slowly growing prick. It looked totally unimpressive and unappetizing. But, she had gone
this far, and didn't dare back out now-unless she wanted to get him really angry with her. Obviously,
from the way Paul's cock was growing, just the idea of a blow job was getting him excited.
"Come on, come on," Paul urged impatiently.
"Hold your horses, will you?" she retorted. "Sit down on the couch or something. You don't want to
stand through the whole thing, do you? And pull your pants down."
"I guess not," Paul agreed, following her orders.
Judy waited until he was settled, then knelt between his spread legs. She sighed resignedly and faced his
rubbery, half-erect cock. She had given blow jobs before, even swallowed the cum, and usually got a
certain perverted pleasure from the whole act. But she couldn't have felt less like having any kind of sex
with Paul than she did at this point. But, she knew if he did get jealous, he might mess up everything.
She tilted his prick upright with her fingers. Lowering her head to it, she licked the underside of the warm
shaft of meat from bottom to top, like she was catching the drips from a popsicle on a hot day.
There was an instantaneous rush of blood to the organ that made it stiffen sharply in her grasp.
Judy wished it was Mike's cock she was lapping at, instead of Paul's. She would do anything for Mike,
absolutely anything. She was even figuring on trying some things with her brother that she had never tried
with anyone.
She carefully bathed Paul's penis with her tongue, licking it languidly from base to tip on all sides. She
had to pause and pick a wiry pubic hair off her tongue. Then she resumed her meticulous bathing of his
stiff tower of flesh. The skin was warm and yielding and soft against her tongue. She could feel the ridges
of distended veins just under the skin, and the rippled hard interior under them.
Paul was slumped back bonelessly. His hands were rhythmically squeezing the cushions of the couch.
That and the film of sweat on his face were the only overt signs of his excitement. He watched as Judy's
tongue bathed his sensitive phallus, feeling like warm, wet velvet as it swept up the length of his tower.
She licked the under side again and the delicate touch of her tongue there sent a shiver through him,
making him wet his lips with excitement. Her dark curls brushed his bare skin, adding a sensuous tickle
to the other sensations.
Then Judy closed her lips around the peak of his cock, engulfing it in her warm, wet mouth and Paul felt
like it was melting. She touched just the head, rubbing it lovingly with her tongue and Paul thought it was
going to burst into flame.
Judy felt a quiver of pleasure at taking Paul's cock in her mouth. Something about having a lump of living
flesh between her lips, against her tongue, triggered warm sexual pleasure in her belly. She drew her
head upward, letting his cock slide out through her lips. When she lowered her head again, she took a
bit more of his hot staff in her mouth. She pressed her tongue against it firmly and scrubbed the velvety
skin, now slick and wet with her spit. There was a warm salty taste in her mouth and she knew she had
milked some of his excited juices from his organ. Her head was filled with the smell of him.
Paul, too, had felt that burning drop ooze from his channel. His prick felt like it was being bathed in
blood-warm water. There were textures and hardnesses that no vagina had. There was the sensuous
tickle of long curling black hair on his bare thighs, and the feel of fingers gripping the base of his prick.
And there was the sight of the working mouth spitted on his towering penis.
Judy pumped her head, taking the massive, blood-loaded organ deeper and deeper into her mouth. She
was overwhelmed by his smell and his taste. Her own guts were now burning with a perverted lust, and
her vagina was twitching hungrily. But she still had no desire to be screwed by Paul. That, as much as
was possible, would be her brother's privilege from now on. There was nothing wrong with finding
pleasure in giving Paul a thorough devoted cocksucking, though.
She reached between his thighs, under her own chest, and lifted and shifted his balls in their sack.
Handling them gently, she stroked and tickled up behind them. Without losing the rhythm of bobbing of
her head on his prick, she fondled his testicles and tickled the foundations of his phallus.
She was jamming his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth with every bob of her head. She was glad
Paul wasn't gripping her hair, urging her on. She wanted to be able to set her own pace, to avoid
gagging and choking on his huge shaft.
Drawing in timed breaths through her nose, she pumped and pumped her mouth on Paul's phallus. She
felt the rubbery head jamming to the back of her tongue, poking into her throat, and redoubled her
efforts. Her nose was being tickled by his pubic bush at every downward drive of her head.
She felt his buttocks beginning to twitch and thrust and knew he was getting close to a climax. She
increased her efforts. She was beginning to look forward to the load of hot, gooey fluid he would shoot
into her mouth.
Paul was wriggling and shivering. A hot puddle of semen was accumulating at the base of his cock,
gathering in the muscular pocket like a lava pool at the base of a volcano. The pressures were building
and building and building. All the sensations of the blow job were melting together-the feel of her
pumping mouth, the feathery touch of her hair, the tickling of her fingers around and under his balls. It
was all coming together into one searing knot of pleasure.
His cock fired. The first spurt of semen blasted vertically, straight up his prick, and into her waiting
mouth.
Judy felt the thrusting squirm of the prick in her mouth and slurped up the hot blob of sperm-loaded
liquid and jammed her mouth down on the pulsing, pumping tower of meat. The cock in her mouth
spasmed and quivered with every pulse of semen it shot into her. She wedged the spurting tip into her
working throat as she absorbed the gummy waves of semen, letting them pour down her throat into her
stomach where they again formed a hot pool.
Paul was rigid. Every muscle in his body was helping to pump his cum. He quivered in the throes of an
orgasm that blazed through him like lightning. Adding to the sheer, excruciating physical pleasure of
unloading his semen, was the mental joy of knowing the girl in front of him was taking the load in her
mouth and letting it pour down to her stomach. He could see how her lips grasped and embraced his
convulsing prick, squirming as she swallowed and swallowed and swallowed. And the swallowing,
peristaltic contractions of her tongue and throat massaged his spurting prick like no vagina in the world
ever could.
Paul kept cumming and cumming and cumming until there was nothing left. His muscles kept convulsing
in carnal dry heaves until his pleasure began to turn to an ache. Then Judy was sucking the last dribbles
out of his prick, spitting it out, and sitting back on her heels. His contented mood was suddenly spoiled
by the sight of the inner curves of her breasts where the raincoat had spread open to reveal them. There
were dark marks, almost bruises, on the pale flesh.
"What're those marks on your breasts?" he asked, worried.
Judy glanced down, then quickly pulled the raincoat closed to conceal the marks her brother's fingers
had left. "The damn buttons on the mattress," she lied, thinking quickly. "I'm probably scarred for life."
"They look more like marks from someone's hand," Paul argued.
"Well they aren't!" she snapped. "Cripes, you're really getting suspicious, aren't you? I just sucked you
dry, what more do you want?"
Paul tried to rein in his jealousy. "Sorry," he apologized softly.
Judy struggled to her feet, ignoring the sight of his limp, spit-coated cock. "Think you ought to be going?"
she asked carefully.
"Yeah, I guess so."
"After all, you did get what you came for, didn't you?" she sniped nastily.
Paul stood and pulled his pants up. "I'll sure be glad when this whole thing is over and done with," he
remarked. "Maybe then you'll start being decent to me again."
"Me be decent to you! I just gave you a blow job, didn't I?"
"Sure, after I twisted your arm," he snorted. "Look, don't do me any favors, if that's the way you feel."
"That's the way I feel," Judy retorted.
"Good! After we split the money, that'll be it," Paul informed her. "You go your way and I'll go mine. I
thought for a while there everything was all straight between us. Obviously it isn't."
"I guess not," she agreed.
"I'll see you tonight," Paul snapped, heading for the door.
After he slammed out, Judy headed for the bathroom to rinse her mouth out. Then she sat down and
glared at the television.