Erotic book - Hot Pants Weather Girl by Ray Todd

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
admin
Site Admin

Erotic book - Hot Pants Weather Girl by Ray Todd

Unread post by admin » 26 Jan 2016 08:47

Chapter 1
There were only two television stations in the small town, and Wayne Marshal was the owner and
manager of one of them. With both stations having network affiliations, their main rating battle was for
viewers on the evening news which was mostly sponsored by local merchants. The battle for higher
ratings during the news period had been going on for years and Wayne Marshal's station had remained a
poor second in the contest.
A rather handsome man in his late forties, he'd bought the station several years ago when he left Los
Angeles where he'd been a network account executive. He'd worked hard, and tried many innovations,
but still trailed his competition in viewers during the evening news.
When he'd come out to take over the station several years ago, he brought Babs Conner along to serve
as his girl Friday, as well as his mistress. She'd been a vibrant little redhead at the time, and now in her
early thirties, Babs was a beautiful young woman and absolutely indispensable to the operation of the
station. Babs Conner had her discreet affairs with her gentlemen friends, but her body was always
available to Wayne whenever he wanted her.
As Wayne's top executive, Babs had her own suite of offices that adjoined his. Because of her sharp
and brilliant mind, the man rarely argued with the woman's decisions.
"Have you received many applicants?" asked Wayne as Babs sat in his office with him one afternoon.
"A few," she sighed. "We're auditioning two girls tomorrow."
"Are they attractive?"
"They appear to be from their photographs," she replied. "But I haven't heard their voices."
"Do you know anything else about them?" asked the man.
"If you're asking if they put out," she giggled, "I didn't ask."
"That's not what I asked," smiled the handsome man. "But it would enhance their chances of getting the
job."
"God, Wayne," Babs laughed. "You get hornier every year."
The couple was discussing the possibility of hiring an attractive girl to do the weather on the news
broadcast. They'd recently hired a young man named Randy Witmore from San Francisco as an anchor
man, but he hadn't increased their viewing audience. Wayne had been very enthusiastic about it when
Babs suggested hiring a pretty local girl to work as weathercaster with Randy Witmore and their sports
announcer. Weather girls had proven very successful in some areas so Wayne was more than willing to
give it a try. They both fully realized that the girl would have to be attractive and have a good personality
as well as a pleasant voice, but it would be worth the trouble if they could find such a person.
"Here are some of the photos they submitted with their applications," smiled Babs, handing him a group
of pictures.
"This is a little doll," grinned Wayne, holding up a photo of a pretty dimpled blonde.
"That's Paula Weston," she answered. "We're auditioning her tomorrow. She's only seventeen and
might be a bit too young, but she's certainly attractive."
Wayne's eyes followed Babs' shapely bare legs as she walked across the room to put the photos away.
The curvaceous redhead always wore extremely short skirts without hose. Returning, she sat down in a
chair across from Wayne and was slightly amused at the way he stared excitedly between her legs as she
crossed her knees.
"What's your schedule for this afternoon?" he casually asked.
"Well," she smiled. "With that look in your eyes, I'll probably be spending it on that couch."
"That's exactly what I had in mind," grinned Wayne, walking across the room to lock the door.
When he returned, Babs had already removed her dress and was standing there in only a brief pair of
blue panties and bra that deliciously accented the creamy whiteness of her practically naked body.
Wayne had been out of town for the past two weeks on a business trip with his wife, and because they
rarely had sex together, the sight of Babs' almost nude body was practically blowing his mind.
"God," he panted, walking toward her. "I've never felt so fuckin' horny in my life. It's hell to go two
weeks without sex. How the hell can you stand it?"
"I didn't try," she giggled, sitting down on the sofa. "I have other men."
"I seem to forget that," he grinned, knowing that the pretty redhead often dated.
"But, Wayne," she whispered. "None of them can fuck as well as you."
The beautiful woman's juicy slit was tingling with anticipation as he stood in front of the couch where she
was so seductively curled. After more than ten years of sex with Wayne, she still always looked forward
to the gentle, yet lusty, way he screwed his big thick cock into her.
"You're prettier every year," he smiled, sitting down next to her on the sofa.
Taking Babs into his arms, Wayne tenderly kissed her, slipping his tongue into the soft wetness of her
sweet fresh mouth. He eased her back gently until Babs' head was resting on the end of the sofa. The
soft smooth plane of her tummy and her little dimpled navel were deliciously exposed above her brief
bikini panties. Feeling his hand brushing lightly along the bare flesh of her inner thighs, Babs parted her
legs, letting one of her legs fall over the front edge of the couch, deliciously exposing the soft mound of
her cunt beneath the stretched material of her flimsy panties.
"Oh, Wayne," she passionately sobbed when he lowered his warm lips down against her soft, naked
thigh. "You sure know how to turn me on."
Closing her eyes, the pure joy flowed through her loins as his lips kissed, nibbled and licked at the
deliciously naked flesh of her soft upper legs.
"Oh, you sweet darling," she whispered, knowing what was going to happen to her next.
Wayne slipped his fingers inside the elastic of her panties, and as she arched her hips up to help him, he
pulled the wispy garment over her sweet, smooth ass, letting them slither down over her ankles.
"Ooooooooh, darling," she whimpered when his hot wet mouth covered her quivering slit as she'd
known he would. "That's it, baby."
Feeling his thick tongue slipping up into the hot moistness of her dripping cunt, Babs began grinding her
juicy pussy up against his sucking mouth.
Spending several sweet minutes licking and sucking the delicious wetness from deep in her twat, he
worked his upper lip against her quivering clitty until the squealing woman was near climax.
"Turn over," he whispered, removing his tongue and lips from her tasty cunt.
Lying on her stomach with her face resting on her forearm, Babs could feel his mouth pushing into the
soft wiggly flesh between the smooth cheeks of her ass. She could feel his hot breath on her shitter as his
tongue teased around her sensitive little asshole. After thoroughly washing the soft flesh around her
quivering bung, he removed his mouth and once more rolled the beautiful redhead onto her back.
Again pressing his face between her lusciously naked thighs, Wayne began rhythmically tonguing her
sweet hot cunt. Babs could feel herself soaring to new heights of ecstasy and knew the talented
cocksman was intent on bringing her to a delicious climax as he always did before fucking her. Trembling
with excitement, she felt him withdraw his tongue from the hot slippery depths of her cunt and begin
flicking it back and forth against her deliciously erect clitty. Pressing her bare thighs against the cheeks
of his face, Babs grasped his head, running her fingers excitedly through his hair, not wanting him to stop
this fantastic tongue-job.
"Jesus, Wayne," she panted, writhing her steamy slit up against his juice-smeared face. "I'm almost there,
baby. Please keep suckin'."
With his tongue swirling around deep in her sopping-hot hole and his upper lip working frantically on her
clit, the man was carrying her closer and closer to an explosive climax. The man had been doing this to
her for over ten years, and each time seemed better than the last.
"Oooooooooooh, darling," she suddenly squealed. "I'm coming! I'M COMING!"
When her glorious orgasm had subsided, Wayne continued tenderly licking and sucking on her delicious
twat.
"Jesus, Babs," he whispered. "Your cunt always tastes so fucking good."
Smiling happily, Babs was luxuriating in the beautiful afterglow of her satisfying climax.
When the man finally removed his mouth from her sweet pussy, he stood up and started slowly removing
his clothes. A hot wave of desire washed through her body when Wayne dropped his shorts, revealing
his big familiar prick. It was long, thick and meaty, an organ designed for sucking and licking.
Not only did Wayne have a great cock, but he was a handsome man in his late forties with dark hair
liberally sprinkled with grey, and soft brown eyes that Babs had always thought were the most
compassionate she'd ever seen.
"Oh, you sweet darling," the girl whispered, dropping to her knees in front of him when he sat down on
the sofa. "Here's my favorite lollipop."
As her moist open lips approached his throbbing cockhead, Babs' long red hair brushed across his
naked thighs. Holding the base of his thick prick in her hand, she teasingly blew her moist hot breath
against his big sensitive knob. Opening her soft wet lips, Babs took the end of his cockhead into her
mouth, sucking gently on the tip of it. Lowering her head farther, she felt his big juicy knob sliding toward
the back of her throat. God, how she loved the taste and texture of it when his thick cock-meat was
buried in the wet magic of her mouth.
"God, I love that beautiful prick," she whispered, removing it from her mouth as she began licking her
tongue up and down the entire underside of his throbbing fuck-shaft.
Moving her face farther down, Babs pressed her wet lips up against the soft crinkly skin of his big hairy
nut-sac. Being very gentle, she sucked his nuts in and out of her soft, hot mouth.
While the beautiful woman was mouthing, licking and sucking his balls, Wayne removed her bra and
began gently squeezing and pulling on her big erect nipples. Finally lifting her face from his lusty balls,
Babs began sucking savagely on his big purple cockhead. The man was almost beside himself with the
pure joy the beautiful woman was giving him.
When he could no longer stand the wild ecstasy of her lips sucking on his screaming dick, he yanked it
out of her mouth and fell back across the couch.
"Oh, sweet, sweet Wayne," she panted, scrambling up onto the sofa with the man who was lying prone
on his back. "You're the sweetest guy in the whole fuckin' world."
Facing the man, Babs straddled his loins and lowered her smoldering twat down around the throbbing
bigness of his stiff rod.
"Oh, honey," she whispered, feeling the hot thickness of his meaty cock filling her horny cunt. "Shit, that
big dork feels neat."
Sliding and screwing her slippery slit up and down over the man's rigid fuck-pole, Babs was smiling
lovingly down at him as he gently squeezed and fondled her jiggling tits. After several minutes of pumping
and grinding her hot dripping twat around his thick boner, Babs threw her body forward over his,
rubbing her big hot boobs against the man's hairy chest. With his rigid cock stuffed deep in her
smoldering cunt, Babs squeezed her thighs around his legs, grinding her tingling clitoris down against the
hardness of his big shaft.
As the horny redhead lay on top of him, writhing her frothy twat around his deeply-embedded tool,
Wayne reached down and goosed his fingers into the soft meaty flesh between her luscious asscheeks.
Holding tightly to her cute wiggly ass, he began grinding his hips up, fucking into her with deliciously slow
strokes that soon had her squealing with delight.
"Oh, Wayne," she panted, screwing her wet slit down around the base of his driving cock. "That feels so
good ... so good."
"Jesus, Babs," he sighed. "You're the sexiest woman I've ever known."
"Wayne," whispered the totally aroused woman, "are you going to do that naughty thing to me?"
"Yes, darling," he smiled, knowing how much Babs liked him to stick his finger up her ass when she was
fucking on top.
With his cock grinding around deliciously in her cunt, Wayne slipped the tip of his finger up to the first
knuckle in her sweet hot bum-hole.
"Oh, yes!" she cried with joy. "That's what I want, honey!"
Wiggling his finger around in the slippery hotness of the woman's rectum, he was slamming his dick so
far up her cunt that Babs thought it was reaching almost up to her throat. Her breath coming in wild
gasps, she was grinding her pussy back down around his prick at the same tempo as that of his finger
ripping in and out of her writhing shitter.
From her squeals of joy, Wayne knew that she was on the verge of climaxing and he began thrusting
harder, the entire length of his thick middle finger humming in and out of her asshole with the rapidity of a
machine gun. Ramming his screaming cock harder and harder into her hot sucking cunt, he suddenly
thrust his finger even deeper into her tingling shitter.
"Oh, Christ!" she shrieked. "That did it! I'm gonna come! GONNA COME!"
Feeling her cunt muscles starting to spasm around his cock, Wayne gave two or three lusty strokes into
her exploding fuck-hole as he violently twisted his finger around in her ass.
"Eeeeeeegggghhhh!" she screamed, her climaxing cunt grasping at his plunging dick. "I'm coming, honey!
I'M COMING! I'M COMING!"
Suddenly collapsing over his body, Babs felt her cunt throbbing deliciously around the thick length of his
jizz-spewing pecker.
"Oh, shit, baby!" she squealed, feeling his thick rich cum spurting out against the sensitive walls of her
climaxing pussy. "Keep squirting, honey! I love it! I love it!"
It was pure heaven to Wayne as he shot his load up into her hot writhing fuck-hole. Clinging to the lovely
woman above him, his prick continued spewing his abundance of sperm into her until his balls were
completely emptied.
"Oh, God, darling," she panted a few minutes later. "I've never felt anything so fuckin' good in my life.
Jesus, baby, you sure get better with age."
With the beautiful redhead lying perfectly still over his body, Wayne let his cock luxuriate in the hot
wetness of her sperm-filled slit. Babs' pussy muscles were still quivering from her orgasm and Wayne
was thoroughly enjoying the delicious sensation.
"God, baby," she whispered when they finally untangled their wet, sweaty bodies. "If we could have
taped that scene, we'd sure get an audience."
"You're not shittin'," he laughed. "That was fantastic."
"What are you plans for the rest of the afternoon?" asked Babs.
"I plan to stay right in this office and fuck the hell out of you."
"Good," she giggled, stuffing his limp wet prick into her mouth. "I guess I'll have to blow it up again."
"Ummmmm," he moaned as he watched her mouth sliding down onto his cock.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Erotic book - Hot Pants Weather Girl by Ray Todd

Unread post by admin » 26 Jan 2016 08:48

Chapter 2
That evening, Paula Weston was watching the television news with her parents and little sister. The girl
had been absolutely wild about Randy Witmore ever since he joined the station as news anchorman a
few months ago. Knowing that she was auditioning tomorrow for the job as weather girl on the station,
she was almost beside herself with excitement. Paula had answered an ad in the paper, submitting a
picture of herself, and they had arranged for her to audition tomorrow. Even if Paula didn't get the job,
she would at least have the chance to meet the handsome young newscaster in person.
Her big blue eyes were glowing with excitement as she sat staring at the television set. The thought that
she might soon be sitting there with him every evening in front of the camera was blowing her
imagination. Her little sister and parents were almost as excited as she was about tomorrow's audition.
"Are you nervous, darling?" asked her mother, noting the excitement in her daughter's eyes.
"Sorta," she grinned. "I can hardly believe it."
"You'll do fine," smiled her father, proud of his beautiful blonde daughter. "You'll do just fine."
"I hope so," giggled Paula, not taking her eyes away from the screen.
"Would you like to go to a movie with us after dinner?" asked the girl's mother. "It might relax you a bit."
"No thanks," Paula smiled. "Rex is coming over for a little while this evening."
Paula had been going steady with Rex Walker, a big handsome dark-haired boy for almost a year, and
was extremely fond of him. Unlike her little fourteen-year-old sister, Jenny, who unknown to the rest of
the family had been fucking like a mink since she was twelve, Paula was a seventeen-year-old virgin.
Paula was no prude about sex, and she always loved it when Rex played and sucked on her titties. She
enjoyed fondling and rubbing the big hard bulge in the front of his pants, but the thought of having a cock
stuffed into her cunt thoroughly terrorized the girl. Rex understood how Paula felt about it, and he was
content just to feel and hold the beautiful young girl in his arms.
Whenever Paula mentioned to her little sister that she wouldn't let boys go too far with her, Jenny
thought she was a sap. The little fourteen-year-old had screwed every kid in the neighborhood, and she
considered fucking as the neatest thing in the world. She couldn't understand why her big sister thought it
was so great to be a stupid virgin when there were so many nice hard cocks around.
Watching Paula as she stared at the television set, her mother was deeply touched by the girl's beauty.
Paula usually wore jeans, but this evening she was wearing a short summer skirt that revealed the beauty
of her slim, curvaceous legs. The girl was of medium height with a stunning shape and a huge set of tits
that were almost obscenely large for her trim figure. She had a heart-shaped face with deep dimples
around her full soft mouth, and her large eyes were an unusually deep blue. Her hair was a golden
blonde that cascaded almost halfway down her back.
Later that night when her little sister and parents had left for the movie, Paula settled down in a chair,
waiting for Rex. When he finally arrived, they sat watching television and talking about Paula's audition.
"Well," smiled Rex, putting his arm around her. "I hope you don't forget all about me when you're
famous."
"Don't be silly," she giggled, feeling his hand cupping her full tit through the thin material of her blouse.
"You're the neatest guy in the world."
Removing his hand from her luscious big boob, he drew the girl's soft young body up tight against him.
With their lips locked in a deep passionate kiss, she could feel the pressure of his chest against her
nipples as his hand lightly moved up and down her back. Her little twat was soon itching with
excitement, and the moist heat between her legs seemed to be flowing through her entire body.
Feeling the hardness of his bulge pressing against her belly through their clothes, Paula suddenly had a
crazy desire to see and touch his cock. This was something she'd never done before, and the more she
thought about it, the stronger the desire became. She knew she couldn't do this because it would only
encourage him to want to fuck her, and that was something she wanted to stay away from.
With their lips welded in a warm lingering kiss, his hands were roaming all over her body, up and down
her back, over her hips and up between her bare thighs.
"Oh, Rex," she panted excitedly when he slipped his hand under her
blouse, moving it up over the flesh of her belly and chest until he
touched her boobs. "That makes me feel so naughty,"
Not wearing a bra, she quivered with joy as he grasped her big lush tits, tenderly teasing and squeezing
her erect nipples between his fingers. As he gently toyed with her sensitive titty-buds, she ground her
smoldering crotch up against his. This was something she'd never done before and it was wildly erotic to
feel his cock throbbing through their clothes against her pussy, once more giving her that wild desire to
touch his prick.
Realizing how aroused the girl seemed to be, Rex removed his hand from her luscious knockers and
slipped it up between her soft naked thighs.
"Oh, Rex," she whispered weakly when he forced his thick middle finger up through the crotch of her
little bikini panties. "Please don't touch me down there."
Paula had never allowed him to touch her between the legs, but tonight, despite her mild protests, she
had a naughty desire for him to play with her pussy.
"Please don't," she argued feebly, writhing her body up against him as she felt his blunt finger easing into
the scalding hotness of her slippery young slit.
Her entire body was quivering with excitement as the invading digit slithered farther up into the hot
slickness of her smoldering twat.
"Oh, you shouldn't," she whispered, clinging tightly to him when he began rhythmically pumping his finger
in and out between the juicy folds of her hot dripping cuntlips. "That isn't nice."
"But I'll bet it feels good," he panted excitedly.
"It does," she giggled, grinding her twat around his finger. "But we shouldn't be doing this."
Removing his finger from her slippery pussy, he hooked his thumbs into the waistband of her panties,
and when she obligingly arched her hips up, he pulled them down over her cute little ass, dropping them
onto the floor. Paula couldn't understand why she'd allowed him to do it, let alone assisting him, but
when her little virginal cunt was fully exposed, a delicious thrill raced through her loins. This was the first
time a boy had ever gazed at her twat and Paula was finding it extremely exciting.
"Oh, Rex," she sobbed when he began thrusting his finger in and out of her frothy young slit. "That feels
good."
"How d'ya like this?" grinned the boy as he began lightly rubbing her clit.
"Oh, God!" she shrieked. "I love it! I love it!"
Knowing that the inexperienced girl was on the verge of a wild climax, he removed his finger from her
clit to postpone her orgasm, and then he plunged it deep into the clinging hotness of her dripping cunt.
Paula knew it was wrong, but it was bringing her more intense pleasure than she'd ever experienced. The
girl had occasionally fingered herself off, but it certainly hadn't compared to this. As the boy continued
his delicious thrusts, the lovely little blonde spread her thighs as far as possible, giving him complete
access to her hot dripping slit.
"Oh, baby!" she sobbed when the delicious ecstasy mounted in her flaming loins. "It's so good ... so
good!"
Because of her infrequent experiences with masturbation, Paula realized that she was rapidly
approaching an orgasm. Grasping him tightly in her arms, she covered his lips with her hot open mouth.
Their slippery tongues passionately entwined as she opened her thighs even wider so as not to obstruct
the delicious strokes of his juice-coated finger.
"Oh, God!" she panted. "Faster, honey, faster!"
The girl was now frantically grinding her loins up to meet every lusty plunge of the boy's middle finger as
her naked little ass writhed around on the cushion in wild little circles, the joy increasing throughout her
entire body.
"Oh, Rex!" she screamed, grasping at his hard cock through the material of his jeans. "I'm gonna come,
honey! Gonna come!"
"Good!" he panted, vigorously rubbing her clitty. "Let yourself go!"
"Ooooooooooh, baby!" she cried out, her entire young body trembling with the wild spasms of her
violent orgasm. "I'm coming! Coming!
COMING!"
It was several moments before the girl finally gained control of herself.
"Jesus," she whispered, still clinging to the boy's hard cock through his pants. "I've never felt anything so
neat."
Feeling his thick rod throbbing against her hand through his jeans, Paula once more had a wild desire to
see and touch his naked dong.
"H-Honey," she stammered. "May I see your prick?"
"What?" he gasped, unable to believe that Paula would ask such a question.
"May I see your thing?" she repeated.
"Hell, yes," was his enthusiastic reply as he stood up and quickly removed his jeans.
The beautiful girl stared excitedly at the way the outlines of his hard boner pushed out the front of his
shorts like a tent pole, and she let out an audible gasp when he dropped his shorts, revealing a cock to
her for the first time in her life. Her amazed eyes first focussed on his big shiny cockhead, and then
traveled down the thickness of his throbbing shaft to the lusty balls that were covered with a growth of
dark, crinkly hair.
Paula had a general idea of what she was going to see, but the bigness of his prick thoroughly shocked
her. Staring at it, she couldn't imagine how anything that huge could ever fit into a pussy.
"Touch it," he encouraged her, sitting down beside Paula on the sofa, his lusty boner spearing up from
between his legs.
When the timid girl made no move, Rex tenderly took her hand and wrapped her fingers around the hard
hotness of his throbbing shaft.
"God," she gasped as her trembling fingers clung to the thick meatiness of his cock. "It feels all hot and
funny, but I kinda like it."
Clinging to his tool, Paula found it wildly erotic to feel the hot blood pulsing through the extended veins
that were throbbing just beneath his tightly-stretched cock-skin. Staring at the big purple knob on the
end of his shaft, she gently ran her fingers up and down the length of his cock, thrilled with the firm
thickness of it, but best of all was the feel of the smooth velvety skin that covered his prick.
"D'ya like my cock?" he grinned, thoroughly enjoying the touch of her soft fingers on his throbbing boner.
"God, yes," she whispered. "I didn't dream that pricks were so big."
Admiring his nice big dick as she held it in her hand, Paula suddenly had a wild desire to have it stuffed
up into her cunt, but the frightening size of it terrified her.
"Paula," the boy panted excitedly. "Will you bring me off?"
"How do I do it?" she asked.
"Like this," said Rex, wrapping her fingers around his stiff rod again.
"Just slide my foreskin up and down over my cock."
After Rex guided her hand up and down over his prick a few times, Paula soon had the knack of it and
found it wildly exciting to see the young man jerking and twisting in ecstasy. Paula soon discovered that
when she occasionally changed the tempo of her strokes, it seemed to further excite him.
"Oh, honey," he panted, writhing around crazily on the couch. "That's the way! Oh, shit, that feels good!"
Grasping the base of his thick dong in her hand, Paula began instinctively teasing his sensitive cockhead
against her soft cheeks, under her chin, against her ears and even through her long blonde hair.
"Jesus!" the boy sobbed. "That feels so fucking good."
"I'm glad," smiled Paula.
The girl was thoroughly enjoying Rex's big hard cock. Looking up at his face as she resumed gently
stroking his delicious hard-on, she could see his eyes rolling up crazily at the ceiling as his panting mouth
gaped open. A feeling of power flowed through her body when she realized the intense pleasure a
woman could bring to a man. She soon found that when she rapidly stroked him, the boy began lurching
wildly, and when she slowed it down to practically nothing, he begged for more. From what Paula had
read and heard, she knew that his cock would eventually shoot out a wad of jizz and then go limp, so
she was trying to postpone this as much as possible, wanting his wonderful tool to stay nice and hard.
She would tease him up to the point where his writhing body told her he was about to climax, then she'd
let him slide slowly back, only to bring him close to it time after time again.
"Please, Paula!" he begged when she once more released his cock, knowing he was about to explode
his load. "Don't stop, honey! For God's sake, bring me off! I'm almost there-almost there!"
"I know, honey," she whispered. "But take it easy for a minute."
Writhing around on the sofa, Rex was almost out of his mind from the delicious pleasure the girl's soft
hands were giving him. Completely carried away by the joy of playing with his big hard boner, Paula
dropped to the floor in front of him. Kneeling between his outstretched legs, she could see his big lusty
balls exposed between his open thighs. The sight of the thick hair and crinkly skin of his big bloated
nut-sac made her wet little cunt tingle with excitement.
Still stroking his throbbing prick-shaft with one hand, she slowly eased the free one under his balls, and
gently cupping the underside of his big sperm-swollen bag in her palm, she began tenderly massaging his
nuts with her fingers.
"Oh, shit!" he gasped with joy. "That's it, honey! Pissin' Jesus, that feels good!"
"Does it really?" she whispered, happy that she could bring him such obvious pleasure.
Suddenly seeing the puckered ring of his asshole just beneath his massive balls, she had a crazy desire to
penetrate it with her finger, but she was afraid that he would think her obscene. Still stroking his
magnificent cock, she began lightly teasing her finger around the perimeter of his sensitive bung.
"Oh, Christ!" he gasped, feeling her lewd digit probing around his quivering shitter. "Shit, that feels good!"
"Do you really like it?" whispered Paula, brushing the very tip of her finger against his hot asshole.
"Jesus, yes!" he exploded. "Stick your finger up my ass!"
"Why?"
"Because I want it!" shouted the young man. "Please do it."
"Oh, you naughty boy," she giggled. "Are you serious?"
"Fuck, yes!" he cried. "Shove it in! Ram it up my ass!"
"Okay," she whispered excitedly. "You asked for it, and here it comes."
"YEOWWWWWWWW!" he bellowed when Paula gave a wild thrust and drilled the entire length of
her middle finger up to her palm in his tight hot rectum. "Holy Christ, that feels good!"
With her other hand streaking up and down his cock, Paula's invading finger twisted around deep in his
bung, rubbing deliciously against his prostate, making him writhe in ecstasy on the couch. Wild with
erotic excitement, hot pussy juices were seeping out of her aroused little slit and dripping wetly down her
bare thighs. With her skewering finger embedded deep in his quivering ass, she was pumping faster and
faster on the lurching boy's screaming cock.
"AAAAAAUUUUGGGHH!" he roared when the hot white stream of cum gushed out of his exploding
cockhead, splattering all over Paula's hair, face and tits.
Paula had been waiting for the load to squirt out, but she hadn't been prepared for the huge amount of it.
When the young man collapsed back on the sofa, she stared with unbelieving eyes as spurt after spurt
belched onto his belly from his jerking prick. With her face and upper body completely drenched with
his fuck-cream, she began massaging it into her skin. Completely aroused by the excitement of his
ejaculation, her pussy was dripping with lust.
"God, that was neat," the boy finally smiled, taking her little cum-soaked body into his arms and pressing
it against his.
"I'm glad," she whispered as their mouths melted together in a hot kiss of passion.
Clinging to the handsome boy, her pussy was burning with desire. Paula had never felt so completely
aroused in her entire life.
"Rex," she panted, tenderly squeezing his limp wet prick. "Will you finger-fuck me again, honey? Please
bring me off."
"Shit, yes," he grinned, rolling the horny girl onto her back. "That will be a pleasure."
"Oh, darling," she sobbed when the boy plunged the length of his finger up into the slick hotness of her
dripping slit. "That's it, honey! Make me come again! Make me come!"
Her entire body was glowing with ecstasy as his finger played a delicious tune on her lust-hardened
clitty. With every thrust, she was floating higher and higher on a turbulent cloud of stormy passion.
"Oh, God!" she suddenly shrieked. "I'm coming! I'M COMING!"
As she finally recovered from her glorious orgasm, she knew that the next time she was with Rex, her
virginity would come to an end. They couldn't do it tonight because her folks would soon be home, but
she was eagerly looking forward to the time when they could be alone. She hoped it would be soon

admin
Site Admin

Re: Erotic book - Hot Pants Weather Girl by Ray Todd

Unread post by admin » 26 Jan 2016 08:49

Chapter 3
Paula was shaking with excitement when she entered the television station the next day for her audition,
but her mind was still on Rex's big hard cock. Thinking about it, she wished she'd let him fuck her last
night. The thought of having his neat hard cock stuffed up between her legs was making her virginal twat
drip with lust.
"Hi," she smiled nervously as she walked up to the pretty young lady at the reception desk.
"May I help you?" asked the receptionist.
"I'm Paula Weston," said the nervous girl. "I'm auditioning for the weather-girl job."
"Oh, yes, Paula," beamed the young lady behind the desk. "Miss Conner is expecting you. Just walk
through that door at the end of the hall."
When Paula entered the woman's office, she was startled by Babs' beauty.
"Hello, Paula," smiled the lovely redhead when the girl walked shyly in. "You're even prettier than your
picture. I'm Babs Conner. Won't you please sit down?"
After only a few minutes of light conversation, Paula was completely at ease.
"Have you ever done any work in front of a camera?" Babs finally asked her.
"No," admitted Paula. "And I'm half scared to death."
"There's nothing to be scared about," the woman assured her. "You're a beautiful young girl and I'm sure
you'll photograph well."
After another few minutes of chatter, Babs picked up the phone and asked Wayne Marshal to come in
and meet Paula.
"Mr. Marshal owns the station," she said to the girl as she put the phone down. "I'm sure you will like
him."
That was the understatement of the year, because when Wayne Marshal entered the room, Paula was
completely overwhelmed with the older man's charm and good looks.
"You are a very lovely young lady," he smiled, extending his hand when Babs introduced them. "I'm sure
your audition will go quite well."
"Thank you," Paula blushed, excited by the way the handsome man tenderly clung to her fingers.
Paula was wearing a blouse and skirt, and the girl was conscious of the way Babs was studying her
figure as the three of them walked down to the sound studio where she was to audition.
"That's quite a pair of boobs," smiled the lovely redhead, "I'd loosen the top two buttons of your blouse
for the audition. Let the camera get a bit of your cleavage."
After Babs had introduced her to the camera crew, she handed Paula an old weather script.
"Just sit down behind that desk and read it through a few times," she suggested.
"Where's Randy Witmore?" asked Paula as she sat down behind the familiar desk that she'd seen so
many times on television.
"It's not necessary for him to be here for an audition," Babs explained.
Disappointed that she wasn't going to meet the handsome young newscaster, Paula began reading her
script.
"Are you ready?" asked Babs a few minutes later when Paula had read the weather report several times.
"I guess so," she answered in a nervous voice.
"Okay," Babs smiled. "Just try not to be nervous. Watch the red light on camera two, and when it comes
on, start reading. Look up at the camera as much as possible when you read."
Up in the control room, the director was talking over the microphone to the crew who were all wearing
headphones.
"Roll the tape," he called out. "And record the slate."
After a few moments had passed, he started the countdown and when it was completed, he flipped the
switch for camera two. When the red light flashed on, Paula began reading the weather report in a rather
tight nervous voice. The director let her read for a minute or so before he cut.
"Paula," he called down to her on the intercom. "Try to relax a little.
You're a bit uptight, dear. Just take it easy and read a little slower.
Okay, stand by for another cut."
This time she seemed much more relaxed and after a couple of minutes, he directed camera two to zoom
in tighter on the girl.
"My God," gasped the audio man who was sitting in the control room with the director. "Look at those
knockers."
"Jesus," grinned the director. "Those are some melons."
He let the tape run a few more seconds before he cut and walked down onto the studio floor.
"That was much better," he smiled, walking up to the desk where Paula was sitting. "But can you show
us a little more of your boobs?"
"What?" blushed the nervous little blonde.
"Unbutton your blouse a little more," he continued. "And open it wider."
Aware of what the director wanted, Babs walked over and rearranged the front of Paula's braless
blouse. Barely covering the girl's nipples with it, she left most of her big lush tits deliciously exposed.
"That's better," smiled the director when Babs was finished with the girl. "Let's try it again."
When the tape was once more rolling, the audio man grinned. "Her voice is nice and pleasant."
"Who the fuck cares," the director laughed excitedly. "She'll get a helluva male audience with those tasty
tits."
"You're not shittin'," the audio man smiled. "She can walk into my living room any evening with my
weather report."
They shot three or four more takes before deciding the audition was over.
"Okay," smiled Wayne Marshal who'd been down on the studio floor watching the taping session.
"That's it, Paula. They're all finished."
"Was it all right?" she nervously asked.
"We'll soon see," answered Wayne, and then turning toward the control room. "Hey, Lance, play it back
on the studio monitor."
Paula was shocked when she suddenly saw herself on the screen. It made her blush to see the big
expanse of bare flesh between her tits, but she secretly liked her sexy appearance.
"What do you think?" asked Wayne, looking over at Babs.
"I think she'll work out great," she beamed. "We'll have to give her some training, but those boobs
should sure add to our newscasts."
"Do I get the job?" Paula asked excitedly as the three of them walked down the hall toward his office.
"We still have other girls to audition," he explained. "But I think the job will be yours."
After they'd discussed the subject for a few minutes in Wayne's office, Babs excused herself for an
appointment she had with an important sponsor.
"You're a very pretty little girl," smiled Wayne when Babs had gone.
"Thank you, Mr. Marshal," she smiled, pleased at the attention the man was giving her.
Seated on a sofa across from his desk, Paula's blouse was still open, showing her luscious boobs. Her
smooth upper thighs were also deliciously exposed beneath her short skirt. She was a bit embarrassed at
the way he was staring up between her legs, but she found it quite flattering, and it was rather exciting
that such an important man was interested in her. Maybe it was her imagination, but Paula felt that this
handsome older man was lusting after her.
"You have very pretty legs," he spoke after a brief interval of silence.
"I'm glad you like them," she grinned, recrossing them to give him a better view of her thighs.
Rising from behind his desk, the man walked across the room and gently grasped Paula's shoulders,
lifting the girl to her feet. Tenderly taking her beautiful young face between his hands, he casually stared
down at her delicious figure, his cock stirring wildly in his pants. Wayne had fucked plenty of lovely
young ladies in his life, but this was the sweetest, freshest youngster he'd ever seen.
The feel of his gentle hands against her face and the burning passion in his eyes sent a warm wetness
flowing in her loins. When he drew her toward him, Paula eagerly offered the man her softly parted lips.
She felt a warm glow spreading through her entire young body when his tongue slipped hotly into her
mouth. As he held her close to him, Paula could feel his cock throbbing against her belly through their
clothes.
"You know I'm going to fuck you, don't you?" he whispered when their lips finally parted.
"Yes," she answered in a soft voice. "I know you are."
Why shouldn't she let this wonderful man take her virginity? After all, he wasn't a mere mortal. He was a
powerful man who owned a television station and she was now in show biz. She'd often read about how
people in this business always fucked their way to the top, and today she'd launch her career on this
handsome man's couch.
"I'm going to grind my cock all around in your sweet little cunt," he continued in a hoarse whisper. "I'm
going to fuck you deep and hard, and then I'm going to fill your cute little belly full of hot cum."
The extremely naive girl was strangely thrilled by his words, excited by his use of such obscene, but vivid
language. His lewd words seemed to stimulate the girl, adding fire to the lust that was already burning in
her dripping slit.
Paula momentarily thought about telling him she was a virgin, but decided against it because in a very
short time she wouldn't be one anyway.
"God," he whispered, slowly unbuttoning the rest of her blouse. "I'm going to fuck the shit out of your
cute little twat."
"Oh, yes," the girl panted, thrilled by his use of lewd language. "I want you to fuck the shit out of my hot
cunt."
Paula was finding it highly erotic and very exciting to be using this obscene language in front of the lusting
man.
"God, what a pair of tits," he whispered hungrily when he'd removed her blouse.
Next he unzipped her skirt and peeled it down over her curvaceous young hips. Picking the teenager's
soft little body up in his arms, Wayne carried the youngster over to the couch.
"You sweet fuckin' angel," he panted as he laid her down on the soft cushions.
Spread out almost naked on the sofa, except for her little bikini panties, Paula stared up at the handsome
man as he slowly began disrobing. She had known him for less than an hour and he was about to pluck
her cherry, and now as he dropped his shorts, Paula was more than pleased by the sight of only the
second hard cock she'd ever seen.
Lying down beside the youngster, he drew her trembling body into his arms, burying his face in the soft
deep valley between her big luscious tits. Quivering with a wanton lust, Paula could feel the hot wetness
of his lips tasting the soft flesh of her beautiful knockers. Thinking about a cock being stuffed up between
her legs for the first time in her life, Paula felt a gush of cunt juice seeping out of her aroused slit.
"Oh, yes, Mr. Marshal," she whispered when he slowly sucked one of her hard tingling nipples into his
mouth.
Tossing her head back, the young girl's long blonde hair cascaded beautifully over the cushion.
Trembling with anticipation, she closed her eyes, letting the incredible good feeling of his sucking lips
flow all through her young body.
While the man was deliciously working on her erect titty-buds with his hot mouth, he dropped a hand
between her legs and slowly moved it up along her inner thighs. The still room was filled with the erotic
slurping sound of his sucking lips on her juicy nipples as his fingers teased up between her legs, getting
ever closer to her steamy crotch.
Paula felt a trickle of warm moisture dripping into her soaked panties as his finger moved closer to her
slit.
"Oh, God," she panted, finally feeling his fingers moving over the soft hairy mound beneath her wet
panties.
Spreading her thighs wider apart, Paula felt his thick masculine finger slipping up through the leg opening
of her panties, eagerly seeking the hot wetness of her slippery little slit. It felt deliciously wicked to her
when this older man's sophisticated finger parted the tendrils of her damp pussy hair and slithered up into
the scalding wetness of her juice-slickened twat.
"Ooooooooooh, Mr. Marshal," she panted, screwing her hot young cunt up around the base of his
embedded finger. "That makes me feel so naughty."
Closing her eyes, the young girl was luxuriating in ecstasy, feeling the delicious stroking motion of his
thick middle finger floating in and out through the soft slippery folds of her hot sucking cuntlips.
Screwing her frothy little slit up around his plunging finger, wave after wave of erotic pleasure flowed
through her little passion-aroused body.
"Ooooooooh, Mr. Marshal," she panted, feeling his teasing mouth sucking and pulling on her swollen
nipples as his finger continued skewering around in the hot moistness of her dripping twat. "That feels so
good- so good."
Each time he withdrew his finger from the hot depths of her cunt, he would slip it up high between her
pussy-lips, gently teasing her hard little clitty until the girl began squealing from the intense pleasure.
"Oh, God, Mr. Marshal," she finally sobbed, reaching for his thick hard dong. "Please put it in me. I can't
wait any longer."
Paula fully realized that this first time would probably be quite painful, yet she simply had to feel that
beautiful big cock in her cunt.
"Please," she repeated.
She could feel her heart pounding hard when he slipped his hand beneath the elastic waistband of her
panties and peeled the wisp of damp nylon down over her sweet soft ass and legs. With her luscious
pussy now bared naked to him, she could see the wild lust in his eyes as he stared hungrily at the juicy
slit that was peeking up wetly at him from the soft nest of golden pussy hairs.
Kneeling between her soft open thighs, Wayne clutched the base of his bloated shaft and eased his
cockhead up between the hot wetness of her slippery cuntlips. Paula had never had a prick in her twat,
yet she had absolutely no fear of this man's big throbbing boner, and she couldn't wait to feel it stuffed up
between her legs.
Completely unaware that this sexy little blonde was a virgin, he flexed his ass muscles and drove the
entire length of his thick cock all the way up into her slippery hole with one long swoop.
The cunt-splitting pain was so intense that Paula couldn't even cry out. The agony of it seemed to numb
her whole body, and then as feeling began returning, she felt nothing but pleasure as her tight little cunt
closed deliciously around his thick meaty cock.
"Ooooooooooh, Mr. Marshal," she whispered as tears of passion filled her eyes. "That feels so good."
"Oh, baby," he panted. "Are you gonna get a fucking."
"I know! I know!" she sobbed, excited by his use of obscene words.
"Tell me about it," he panted.
"You're gonna fuck that big hard cock in and out of my hot little cunt," she whispered, excited at the
sound of these lewd words coming out of her own mouth.
"And then what?" he asked excitedly.
"Your beautiful big cock is gonna fill my belly full of fuck-cream," she continued, her foul language
strangely arousing her.
"You bet it is!" he panted, partially withdrawing his thick shaft for another thrust.
"Oh, yes!" she squealed with joy when his stiff boner plowed back up into her hot little fuck-hole again.
"Fuck me good, honey! God, how my cunt loves that big hard cock!"
Slowly pumping his throbbing boner in and out of her little teenaged pussy, Wayne reached around her
hips and cupped his palms around the delicious softness of her wiggly little asscheeks. Goosing his
fingers into the soft crack between her sweet buns, he continued fucking his stiff rod into the steaming
hotness of her young pussy, each thrust bringing a more intense pleasure to her writhing body.
"Ooooooooh, Mr. Marshal!" she shrieked, half-crazed by the wild ecstasy. "I love that fuckin' cock of
yours! Oh, shit, I love it! I LOVE IT!"
In all his years of chasing pussy, Wayne Marshal had never met anyone like this hot little blonde who
was writhing so wildly beneath him. As he drove his big dick into the youngster, she was fucking back
like a savage animal. He'd never experienced anything like the way she was cursing and clawing at him
as she ground the hot wetness of her tight little cunt up around the length of his cock.
"Oh, you sweet fuckin' darling," sobbed Paula, feeling his broad chest rubbing back and forth against the
soft pliant flesh of her big-nippled tits while his thick meaty prick drilled deeply into the hot depths of her
tight sucking little cunt.
Wanting him to drive his big slippery dork even deeper into her writhing belly, Paula pulled her knees
back and locked her ankles around his back, screwing her feverish loins up to give him more penetration.
"Oh, sweet fuckin' piss!" screamed the youngster. "Give it to me good, Mr. Marshal. Fuck the shit out of
me!"
In response to her frantic urging, Wayne increased the force and tempo of his plunging cock, feeling the
hotness of her juicy cunt sucking and clinging to his pistoning boner.
"That's it, you sweet fucker!" she squealed with joy, grinding her frothy little slit up tighter around the
base of his plunging rod. "Goddamn, can you fuck, baby! Jesus, what a cock!"
The lovely girl's face was covered with a mask of fiery lust, her deliciously naked body writhing with
passion. She was no longer aware of anything except the big shaft of hard male meat that was driving in
and out of her hot sucking cunt. She could feel every ridge, vein and bump on his glorious dong as it
plowed into her simmering loins.
"Oh, fuckin' Jesus, Mr. Marshal!" she cried. "I love your cock, honey!
OH, FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"
On the brink of her rapidly-approaching orgasm, the girl dug her bare heels into the crack of his ass to
urge him on.
"Oh, sweet darling!" squealed Paula, tearing at his bare shoulders with her nails. "I'm almost there!
Almost there!"
Feeling his own ejaculation building up deep in his balls, Wayne began drilling harder and deeper into the
deliciously hot depths of her slippery fuck-hole.
"Oh, fuck!" she screamed, pounding his back with her little fists.
"Make me come, honey, make me come!"
Giving a last vicious plunge, Wayne's big lusty cockhead spewed a torrent of thick hot jizz into her cunt,
triggering the child's wild orgasm.
"That's it, baby!" she shrieked, feeling a man's cum squishing into her belly for the first time. "I'm coming!
I'M COMING!"
Later, as the exhausted girl lay in his arms, slowly recovering from her wonderful orgasm, she felt like
kicking herself in the ass for waiting so long. If she'd known how wonderful it was, she'd have started
fucking years ago.