Erotic book - Hot Pants Weather Girl by Ray Todd

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Erotic book - Hot Pants Weather Girl by Ray Todd

Unread post by admin » 26 Jan 2016 08:51

Chapter 7
Paula Weston was an overnight sensation, and the next morning everyone in town was talking about the
bare tit that she'd exposed on the air. Within a week, the ratings for the news had soared beyond
anyone's expectations. The girl's nipple was never exposed again, but the low-cut gowns she wore
revealed as much of her big boobs as possible. Drew took some mild kidding from his business
associates, but he was secretly proud that his daughter had become such a local celebrity.
With Paula so involved with her television career, little Jenny was taking care of Rex Walker's sex life.
At the age of nineteen, Rex realized that he shouldn't be fucking around with a little fourteen-year-old
kid, but she had such a hot little cunt he just couldn't resist her.
One afternoon when they were alone in Jenny's house, she had his fly open and was gently stroking his
cock while the boy fucked his middle finger into her dripping little snatch.
"Have you ever sucked a cock?" he suddenly asked.
"Shit, no," giggled Jenny. "Who has?"
"Lots of girls," he answered.
"It sounds dumb to me."
"It sure feels great to a guy," he continued. "Would you like to try sucking mine?"
"Shit no."
"Why not?"
"Gee," she giggled, "who wants to put a pissy-tasting prick in their mouth?"
"Most girls think a prick tastes neat," he argued. "Please try it."
"No!"
"Please."
"Would you lick a girl's pussy?" she suddenly asked.
"That's different," said the young man.
"No, it isn't," giggled Jenny. "We both piss outa them."
"Well, I'm not lickin' any snatch," said Rex.
"And I'm not suckin' any cock," responded Jenny in a firm voice.
"But that's different," continued Rex. "Most girls like to suck guys off."
Entering the room through the back entrance, Paula was shocked at what she saw and heard. Her little
fourteen-year-old sister was stroking Rex's cock while his middle finger was screwing around deep in
the youngster's juicy little twat. Since Randy Witmore had first taught Paula to suck him off, the girl
thoroughly enjoyed it, but she couldn't believe that a fine young man like Rex would be urging a little
fourteen-year-old child to give him a blow-job.
Standing in a darkened area of the room, Paula just watched and listened, wondering what the couple
would do. The idea of watching her little sister suck Rex off seemed strangely exciting to Paula, and she
remained perfectly still, hoping that Jenny would do it.
"Please!" argued Rex. "Just try it for a minute."
"Will you lick my pussy?" she giggled.
"Boys don't eat pussy," he argued.
"So what," she smiled. "I'll suck your cock if you'll lick my twat."
Watching them, Paula was getting hornier by the second, neither Wayne nor Randy had ever tongued
her cunt, but she suddenly found the idea rather exciting.
"Please," continued Jenny. "I'll suck your prick if you'll lick my twat."
"No thanks."
"Why not?"
"Because I'm not lickin' any girl's snatch," he grinned. "So forget it."
"It's a juicy little twat," she giggled, jumping up and parting her wet little cuntlips with her fingers.
Rex's cock began throbbing more violently as he stared at the child's slit, only inches from his eyes. The
pink swollen lips of her slippery twat were surrounded by a downy soft feathering of wispy young pussy
hairs. The girl's soft inner flesh was glistening with warm moisture as a trickle of hot cunt cream bubbled
out of her slippery little fourteen-year-old hole. If there was ever a snatch that he might be tempted to
eat, this luscious-looking little cunt was it.
"Please, Rex!" the little girl begged. "Please lick my cunt!"
"Go on, Rex!" called Paula from across the room, no longer able to control her sexual excitement.
"Tongue her juicy little slit."
"Well!" shouted Jenny, turning around and angrily facing her older sister. "If it isn't the stupid virgin that
shows her tits on television."
"Go ahead, Rex," said Paula, ignoring Jenny's anger. "Lick the kid's twat."
"Why are you spying on us?" shouted the little girl.
"I'm not spying," Paula smiled. "I'd just like to watch Rex eat your hot little pussy."
"Are you crazy?" gasped Rex.
"No," she giggled. "And if you'll bring Jenny off with your tongue, I have a surprise for you."
"What?"
"I might let you fuck me."
Rex couldn't believe that this beautiful virginal blonde was actually ready to let him have her cherry.
"Are you serious?" he whispered.
"Try me," she giggled. "I think you'll like it."
"See," grinned Jenny as she quickly lifted her skirt above her hips and settled back on the couch, her
sweet young ass perched on the front edge of the cushion, making her hot little cunt very available to the
boy's mouth. "Start lickin'."
"Go on," urged Paula, thoroughly aroused at the idea of watching Rex eat out her little sister. "Give the
kid a treat and you'll get a treat from me."
Filled with an intense excitement at the prospect of fucking his cock into Paula's cunt, he quickly
dropped to his knees on the floor between Jenny's outstretched legs.
"First take your clothes off," whispered Jenny excitedly.
"Why?"
"Because I want to watch your hard cock while you lick my cunt," the little girl explained.
"That's a good idea," agreed Paula. "I want to look at your prick, too. After all, you're gonna screw me
with it in a few minutes."
Not wanting to miss the chance of fucking the beautiful virgin, Rex quickly tore his clothes off. Once
more dropping to his knees between Jenny's widely opened thighs, he moved his mouth toward her hot,
sopping slit. Rex didn't quite know what to expect, but as he drew closer, the sweet damp scent of her
hot little pussy drifted to his nostrils. There was a wild, pungent aroma to her moist dripping snatch that
made his stiff boner throb with excitement.
"JEEPERS!" Jenny squealed with joy when his tongue first made contact with her wet pussy-flesh,
sending a delicious jolt tingling through her loins.
The new, but exciting taste of the youngster's sweet twat juices was unbelievably good, and letting out a
soft cry, Rex plunged his tongue up into the slick hotness of her delicious little cunt.
"Jesus, Rex!" squealed Jenny as his thick tongue began swirling around deep in her hot little fuck-hole.
"That feels so shittin' good!"
Grasping her squirming hips to hold her wiggly cunt still, Rex licked deeply into her frothy pussy, lapping
excitedly at the delicious juices that were flowing like nectar over his tongue. He'd never dreamed that
anything could taste as exciting as the velvety smoothness of this hot cunt flesh.
Jenny continued squealing with delight when the tip of his tongue accidentally made contact with her pink
clitty.
"That's it!" she cried out. "Suck my clit! Suck my clit!"
Her tingling little girl-prick began swelling and coming out of its protective hood as the young man
continued teasing the hard little joy-button with his lips and tongue.
"Oh, God, Rex!" she cried out, grinding her wet, downy-covered slit up tighter against his slurping
mouth. "Shit that feels so fuckin' good!"
A crazed excitement was flowing through Paula's loins as she watched the pure ecstasy on her little
sister's face. Jenny's head was thrown against the back of the couch, her eyes tightly shut and her mouth
gaping wide open as her fingers dug into Rex's hair. No one had ever licked Paula's pussy, but she could
vicariously feel the intense pleasure that Jenny was enjoying.
Another wave of intense lust flooded through Paula's body when her eyes were suddenly drawn to the
big hard cock that was throbbing up from between the kneeling boy's legs. From the size and hardness
of Rex's thick boner, it was quite obvious that the taste and texture of Jenny's flaming cunt was driving
him crazy.
Staring at the young man's hard, meaty cock, Paula recalled how delicious Randy's rod had tasted.
Watching the big throbbing prick, Paula suddenly had a wild desire to stuff it into her mouth and suck the
delicious hot cock-cream from the very core of it.
Unable to control her wild lust any longer, Paula dropped to the floor behind the kneeling boy. Rolling
onto her back, she eased between his legs until she was looking up at Rex's belly, the head of his
lurching prick only an inch or two above her mouth.
Lying under him, Paula reached up and grasped his big quivering boner, lowering the shiny purple
cockhead into her eager open mouth. Closing her soft wet lips tightly around the base of his sensitive
knob, she began a deep slow suction. With her lips sucking and pulling deliciously on the end of his
prick, Paula could feel his entire body trembling with ecstasy.
Until Randy Witmore had introduced her to cocksucking, Paula hadn't dreamed that the texture and
taste of a prick could be so exciting. This was the only other dong she'd ever sucked except Randy's,
and she found the feel of Rex's dick in her mouth even more thrilling.
Excited by the wet slurping sound of Rex's mouth on her sister's dripping cunt, Paula began sucking
harder and deeper on his juicy rod while she teased his bloated nut-sac with the tip of her fingers.
Tenderly fondling his dangling nuts, she traced her fingers through his thick curly cock hair, the musky
odor of his balls sending delicious shivers racing through her loins.
Feeling Paula's mouth and fingers toying with his cock and balls as he licked up the sweet hot juices from
little Jenny's dripping cunt, Rex could feel the child writhing with ecstasy as he drove his tongue even
deeper into the wet hotness of her cute little twat.
"Jesus, Rex, honey!" squealed Jenny, writhing around crazily on the couch, trying to screw her juicy cunt
up tighter against his slavering mouth. "Jesus, baby, that feels so fuckin' neat!"
The intense joy was becoming almost more than Rex could stand as the suction of Paula's soft lips on his
prick had it throbbing with ecstasy. Still hungrily licking Jenny's delicious little slit, Rex knew it wouldn't
be long before he'd be filling Paula's mouth with his hot come.
Paula's long blonde hair was spread all over the carpet as she lay on her back beneath Rex with her lips
sucking and pulling deliciously on his throbbing boner.
Tenderly fondling his furry balls as she sucked his cock, she lightly teased the tip of her finger around the
tight ring of his asshole. From the way he shuddered, Paula could tell how much she was pleasing him,
so sucking even deeper, she eased the end of her finger into his bung.
"Wow!" he roared, momentarily removing his mouth from Jenny's slit.
"That feels wild!"
Giving a powerful thrust, Paula sank the full length of her finger up to her palm in his quivering shitter.
"AAAAAUUUUGH!" he roared, feeling her invading digit streaking up through his hot, tight rectum.
"That's the way!"
Still sucking wildly on his big juicy cock, Paula's naughty finger was soon plunging in and out of his
buttery-hot rectum with the rapidity of a machine gun.
"YEOWWWW!" he cried with delight. "That's it, baby! Finger-fuck my asshole!"
Completely crazed by the intense joy Paula was giving him, the boy was attacking Jenny's hot little cunt
with a renewed frenzy. The youngster's sweet twat juices were flowing all over his tongue as it drilled
deliciously into the hot wetness of her slippery young cunt. The tangy taste of her moist inner flesh,
coupled with the fresh scent of her soft springy twat-hair, was driving him wild.
"Eeeeeeeeggghh, Rex!" she shrieked, throwing her head against the back of the couch. "Don't stop,
honey! It's so fuckin' good! I'm gonna come ... gonna come!"
Every muscle in the youngster's body suddenly grew taut, and after two or three breathless seconds, she
exploded into a mind-blowing climax.
"Oh, Christ!" shrieked the child. "I'm coming ... COMING ...
COMMMIIINNNNGGGG!"
Still sucking the delicious juices from the child's exhausted body, Rex could feel his hot jizz rushing up
through the length of his bursting shaft, and as the tip of Paula's finger hit his prostate, he flooded her
mouth with spurting cum. Paula could hardly swallow fast enough to take the torrent of delicious sperm
that was spewing into her mouth from his belching cockhead. The girl didn't release his limp wet prick
from her mouth until she'd siphoned out the very last drop of his creamy jizz.
"Shit, that was neat," whispered little Jenny as the three of them rested on the couch a few minutes later.
"Does it feel good to have your pussy licked?" asked Paula, gently stroking Rex's cock back toward
another hard-on.
"Gee, yes," she beamed. "You should try it."
"I will," whispered Paula, excited about the way Rex's cock was growing in her hands.
"But first, I want this big lug to fuck me."
"Are you really gonna let Rex pop your cherry?" asked Jenny in a surprised voice.
"I want him to fuck me," Paula answered.
Excited at the prospect of laying the beautiful virgin, Rex could almost feel his prick buried in the hot
softness of her sweet cunt.
"He's got another hard-on," giggled little Jenny when the boy's rod looked even bigger and stiffer than it
had been before Paula sucked him off.
"Good," whispered Paula, standing up and stripping herself completely naked.
"I'll be very careful," said Rex, still thinking she was a virgin as he sat the girl on his lap, facing him.
With her legs straddling his thighs, his big thick cock was standing up against her soft flat tummy. Leaning
forward, Paula rubbed her big lush tits against his face, thrilled with joy when he sucked one of her turgid
nipples into his mouth. While the boy hungrily sucked on her hard juicy tit-buds, Paula reached down
and began rubbing his throbbing boner against the soft hot flesh of her belly.
"I'll try to be very careful," he whispered, grasping her sweet young ass in his strong hands and lifting her
twat up over the head of his cock.
Trembling with excitement, he began lowering her open cuntlips down over his big bloated knob. Slowly
letting her down, Rex was a bit surprised at how easily the head of his dong was slithering into the girl's
slippery hole. Afraid of hurting her, he gently slid her dripping cunt up and down over his knob, not
wanting to put his cock all the way in at the start.
Smiling to herself, Paula wondered what the sweet boy would think if he knew how many times she'd
been fucked in the last few weeks.
"That feels so good, Rex," she whispered, rubbing her big nipples against his face as he lowered her
farther down over his prick.
Sitting beside them, little Jenny was staring at Rex's thick rod as it slowly disappeared into her big sister's
cunt. She could see that Paula's cuntlips were widely stretched, but there was no look of pain or anguish
on her beautiful face.
"Oh, yes, honey," whispered Paula. "Put it in deeper, baby."
Rex could feel the beautiful girl's tight slippery cunt squeezing deliciously around the meaty thickness of
his throbbing cock as he continued lowering her down.
"Deeper, Rex," she whispered excitedly. "Put all of it in me ... all of it!"
Trembling with excitement, he could feel his big dork sinking deeper and deeper into the hot tightness of
her squeezing twat.
"See," she mewled when his cock was buried all the way up to his balls in her hot little fuck-hole. "It's all
the way in. Now fuck the shit out of me!"
Firmly grasping the cheeks of her sweet young ass, Rex began lifting her up and down over the full length
of his shaft.
"Oh, darling," squealed Paula. "You're fucking me, honey. We're really fucking."
The intense pleasure was doubly increased when the boy began pumping the squealing girl up and down
over his rod at a faster tempo.
Excitedly watching them, little Jenny crawled down to get a better view of Rex's cock thrusting in and
out of her big sister's cunt. She could see Paula's swollen cuntlips clinging wetly to his shaft as it raced up
and down through the hot moistness of her sucking pussy. She stared at the thick stream of twat-juice
that was oozing out from between her cock-squeezing cuntlips, dripping down over his wet, glistening
cock.
"Harder, honey, harder!" screamed Paula, no longer giving a shit whether Rex thought she was a virgin
or not. "Fuck the piss out of me!"
Lifting the girl up from his cock, Rex slammed her back down on the couch and crawled up between her
legs.
"Oh, yes, honey!" cried Paula, lewdly spreading her thighs for him.
"Pour it to me, baby!"
Ramming the length of his tool up between her legs, Rex began fucking into her with wild, lusty strokes.
"Oh, yes, Rex!" Paula squealed, drawing her knees back and locking her ankles around his back. "That's
the way to do it, baby! Fuck me hard, baby! Fuck me hard!"
To the horny blonde's delight, Rex started pounding his cock into her like a crazed animal. Filled with a
screaming lust, Paula was taking every brutal thrust and begging for more.
"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" she was screaming. "Pound it to me. I love it!
I LOVE IT!"
Clawing into his shoulders with her nails, and her smooth naked legs locked desperately around his
wildly humping body, Paula could feel an intense orgasm building up in her writhing loins.
"Hang on, Rex!" she cried out. "Hold me, darling, hold me! I'm gonna come ... gonna come!"
Crazed by her screaming passion, Rex drove even deeper and harder into her smoldering cunt.
"YES! YES!" she shrieked, clinging desperately to him as he frantically drilled his dick in and out of her
climaxing fuck-hole. "I'm coming, baby, coming!"
Her glorious pleasure was further enhanced by the feel of his thick cum filling her cunt.
"Oh, sweet baby," she whispered as they slowly recovered on the couch.
"That was wonderful."
"I could see that," giggled little Jenny. "He was really giving it to you."
"By the way," Rex said, looking at Paula with a suspicious look in his eyes. "You're a real wild fuck for
someone who's never been screwed before."
"And for a guy who's never eaten pussy," she giggled, "you did one helluva job on my little sister."
The subject of her virginity was never brought up again.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin » 26 Jan 2016 08:52

Chapter 8
The night Drew Weston screwed Babs in her office brought a whole new idea of life to the man. He'd
always been quite conservative, as well as a bit prudish, but his first infidelity seemed to change all of
this. Living with his rather sexually cold wife for so many years, Drew rarely gave sex much of a thought,
but after that night with Babs, he could think of nothing but sucking and fucking. Within two days after
that evening, he laid his secretary who'd been lusting after him for years.
From then on he was fucking his secretary every afternoon in the office, but this wasn't enough to
appease his suddenly ravenous appetite for sex. He secretly lusted for every woman he saw on the
street, clearly visualizing their juicy cunts beneath their clothes. But the thing that disturbed him the most
was his rising interest in his own daughter's body.
Sitting with his wife in the evenings as they watched the news, Drew found himself drooling over Paula's
big half-naked tits. When Paula was at home, he found himself standing in the hall to get a glimpse of her
when she'd dash from the bathroom to her bedroom in her panties and bra. She'd been doing this for
years, and he'd paid no attention, but now he'd wait nervously to glimpse her partially naked body.
One Saturday morning when his wife had taken little Jenny out shopping for the day, Drew was working
in the garden when Paula came out to see if he'd like her to fix him some lunch.
"Hi, Daddy," she called out to him, seeing her father kneeling by a flowerbed.
"Hello, honey," her father smiled as she walked up to him in a short housecoat that deliciously revealed
her soft shapely legs.
"Would you like some lunch?" Paula asked, squatting down in front of him.
He was about to answer when he suddenly saw her wet little gold-fringed slit peeking out at him from
between her slightly parted thighs. Wearing nothing but the short housecoat, Paula was completely
unaware that her pussy was exposed to her dad's eyes.
"What?" he stammered, quickly averting his eyes from between her squatting legs.
"Would you like some lunch?" Paula repeated.
"Ah-a-yes," he stammered, his eyes drifting back to her juicy little cunt.
"Okay," smiled the girl, rising to her feet. "It'll be ready in about ten minutes."
When she had gone, Drew just stared numbly at the flowerbed, his thick cock throbbing wildly in his
pants. He could still vividly see that pink little snatch between his daughter's legs with twat juice glistening
like dew on her slippery pink cuntlips. Thinking about it, the man could almost feel his prick sinking into
the deliciously wet hotness of his daughter's slippery cunt. The sight of Paula's golden pussy had almost
blown his mind.
Rising unsteadily to his feet, he walked into the kitchen where Paula was preparing their lunch. With her
back turned to him as she worked by the sink, he stared at the back of her smooth young thighs beneath
her short housecoat. He was breathing hard as his cock throbbed wildly in his pants. Nothing had ever
excited him as much as the sight of Paula's naked little cunt. He realized that it was his own daughter's
pussy he was lusting over, yet daughter or not, cunts were made for fucking.
Walking up behind the girl, he gently placed his hands on her shoulders and turned her around until she
was facing him.
"You're so lovely," he panted, lowering his mouth down toward her upturned face.
"Thank you, Daddy," she giggled, offering her cheek to him.
After kissing her face tenderly, he took the youngster's hand and led her to a couch in the living room.
When they were seated beside each other, he drew Paula into his arms. He had often held her since she
was a mere child, but she found the expression in his eyes a bit strange today.
Once more lowering his mouth to her cheek, he pulled her soft body up tightly against him as his lips
burned hotly against her face.
"Ooooooooooh, Daddy," she giggled. "You're sure amorous today."
Without answering, he slid his lips from her cheek, and pressing them against hers, he plunged his tongue
into the girl's mouth. Holding her tightly as he frenched her deeply, the softness of her body against his
confirmed that she wasn't wearing a bra.
"D-D-Daddy," she gasped, trying to push his face away.
Paula couldn't believe that her father could kiss her with such total passion, and she was suddenly filled
with a shocked fear.
"Please," she tried to call out, but her voice was muffled with his mouth over hers.
He finally released his hold just enough to get his hands between their bodies so he could fondle her big
full tits. As shocked as Paula was, she was vaguely excited by the way he was fondling her nipples as his
tongue sensually teased around in her mouth. Sucking back on his tongue, she unconsciously squirmed
her breasts against his persistent hands, letting her titties roll around deliciously in his grasp. She fully
realized that it was her father, yet there was something wildly erotic about the strange affair. With their
mouths welded together in a deep lingering kiss, Paula's loins were soon steaming with passion as his
fingers found her turgid nipples through the thin material of her gown.
"No, Daddy!" she panted, recovering her senses when the man finally broke the deep long kiss. "We
mustn't do this."
"Why not?"
"Because it's wrong," she whispered, trying to release herself from his arms.
"But I need you," he gasped, his fingers tearing at the buttons on the front of her housecoat.
Plagued with both passion and a sense of decency, Paula grappled with him as he tried to pull the top of
her gown down, but he was too strong and determined. Not really wanting to resist, she let him pull the
housecoat down until her big luscious tits burst free.
An impassioned breath burst out from Drew's throat when her big creamy globes spilled out in front of
his eyes. Her pink nipples were turgid and goose-bumpy from the delicious fondling he'd been giving
them. They were tingling with a desire to be teased and pinched and sucked.
"Oh, Daddy," she whispered, melting into her father's arms.
Running his hands up and down her smooth naked back, he gave her another deep kiss as she sucked
his tongue into her hot wet little mouth. Moving his hand around in front of her as his lips pressed her
head against the back of the couch, his fingers came up under her tits, squeezing and lifting the shapely
masses of firm, quivering flesh. Removing his lips from hers, his mouth descended on the big swollen
nipples that were offered up to him.
Paula was soon writhing passionately on the sofa as her father hungrily sucked on her tits while her
fingers ran through his thick head of curly hair. The man was deliciously sucking and pulling on one
nipple and then the other until Paula was sobbing with ecstasy.
"Oh, Daddy," she whispered. "I love you so much."
Dropping his hand down between her slightly parted thighs, he trailed it up under the short skirt until his
fingers touched the hot wetness of her furry little slit.
"Oooooooooh, Daddy!" she sobbed. "Please fuck me, darling. I wanta be fucked."
When her father released the girl from his arms, Paula quickly stood up and removed her housecoat.
Reclining back on the sofa with her knees and thighs parted, she gave her father his first good look at her
matured pussy. He hadn't seen Paula's cunt since it was a hairless little mound of puffy flesh until this
morning in the garden, and that had only been a quick flash.
Standing there and staring down at her lovely naked body, he could see that her soft young pussy-hairs
were as golden as the blonde tresses that cascaded down over her bare shoulders. With her knees
drawn up and her thighs generously parted, Drew could see her slippery open cuntlips, glistening with
droplets of her sweet warm juices.
"Oh, God, honey," he panted, tearing at his clothes to get them off.
Watching him undress, Paula could hardly wait to see her sweet father's hard cock, wondering if it
would be nice and big. She didn't have long to wait, because the moment he dropped his shorts, his
thick cock sprang up in all its glory. Grasping his throbbing dick in his hand, he began lewdly gliding his
foreskin back and forth as he moved toward the sofa.
Paula had felt a momentary flash of guilt when her naked father crawled up between her open legs, but
this was soon dispelled when she felt the head of his hot cock kissing her juicy twat, nudging her slippery
cuntlips apart. Squirming, the little blonde tried to screw herself onto his rod, and when he gently pushed
forward, his long thick knob eased into her, deliciously spreading the soft warm flesh of her cuntal
passage. Drew was trembling with excitement as he continued advancing his tingling boner up through
the clinging hotness of his daughter's tight little cunt.
Paula excitedly licked her moist lips, and her eyes rolled crazily back with ecstasy when she felt her
dad's hot cock filling her cunt to perfection.
"Oooooooooh," the lovely cock-filled girl sobbed, grinding her juicy slit up around the base of his deeply
buried shaft.
Her father was panting with lust as her tight juicy cunt-flesh squeezed and sucked against the entire
length of his big dick. Slowly drawing it back until only his cockhead remained embedded, he lunged
forward again, once more plunging his thick prick deep into her steamy fuck-hole.
"Ooooooooh, yes!" she squealed. "That's the way, Daddy!"
Drew began excitedly fucking into his daughter's cunt with long slow thrusts, his big cockhead pounding
against the very end of her hole. Staring down at the passion in her eyes, it was hard for Drew to
believe he was actually screwing his own pretty child.
"Oh, sweet Daddy," she whispered as the top ridge of his super-hard shaft sawed deliciously against the
sensitive tip of her erect clitty. The millions of nerve ends in her hot grasping twat were tingling with
unbelievable ecstasy as the thickness of his drilling tool stimulated them beyond her wildest dreams. She
realized how depraved it was for a father to fuck his cock into his young daughter's cunt, but she was
loving every delicious moment of it.
The biggest thrill of all was to look up at the joy on her handsome father's face, and to know it was she
who was bringing him such intense pleasure.
"Oh, Daddy," she whispered joyfully as she screwed her moist hot cunt up tighter around the thickness
of her father's juice-slickened pole. "I love you so much."
Lowering his head, Drew kissed his daughter's soft open lips, gliding his tongue into the hot moistness of
her sweet warm mouth while his hairy chest rubbed deliciously against her big firm tits.
It was an unbelievable thrill for both of them, inspired by the deep love of father and daughter for each
other. Frantically clinging to her father, Paula could feel the thick hardness of his big tool driving deeper
and faster into her dripping hot cunt. Her eyes closed in ecstasy, mouth hanging open, Paula's head
rolled crazily from side to side, her long blonde hair flying wildly around her beautifully flushed face. The
room was echoing with her squeals of delight and the erotic sounds of her hot wet cunt juices squishing
around his wet plunging cock. Grasping his handsome face in her hands, Paula once more covered his
mouth with her hot open lips, frenching her tongue deep inside.
"Oh, Daddy!" she cried out. "This is all so fuckin' wonderful!"
"Oh, my sweet little baby," he panted, his big thick dork slamming rhythmically into her slippery young
cunt.
As her father fucked even deeper and harder into her, Paula unconsciously drew her knees farther back,
offering more of her wet furry slit to his delicious assault.
"That's it, Daddy!" she squealed, slamming her cunt up harder around his thrusting boner. "Fuck me
hard, Daddy, fuck me hard!"
"My sweet little fuck-baby," he gasped, looking at her through adoring eyes as his big juice-slickened
dick drilled deliciously into the farthest depths of her writhing little fuck-hole.
"Oh, Daddy!" she squealed with tears in her eyes as she enthusiastically fucked her twat back around his
plunging cock. "Is it good, Daddy? Do you like fucking your big cock into my hot little cunt?"
"I love it," he panted, pumping deeper and harder. "I love fucking your sweet little twat."
"Oh, sweet Daddy!" She shuddered in ecstasy. "I don't think I can stand much more."
Drew quickly slowed down his long hard thrusts.
"No! No!" she shrieked. "Don't stop! Keep fuckin'! KEEP FUCKINNNNGGGG MEEEEEE!"
With his massive cock slithering in and out of his young daughter's slippery slit, Drew was excitedly
staring down at the beautiful girl beneath him. The gorgeous youngster's baby-soft lips were parted in
ecstasy as her half-closed eyes looked up at him with adoration. Her luscious big nipples were quivering
deliciously as Paula's big firm tits jiggled up and down to the rhythm of his powerful thrusts.
"God, Daddy, how I love you," whispered Paula, her hot wet lips covering his mouth as his glorious
boner drove deeper into her hot young hole.
Rhythmically plunging the hard thickness of his glistening cock into his daughter's little belly, the man
could feel the thud of his sperm-bloated balls slapping against her sweet soft ass.
"Oh, Daddy, your big hot prick feels so fuckin' good!" she cried, clutching him tighter in her arms. "Oh,
God, I love you."
"And I love you, my sweet baby," he panted heatedly, his thrusting loins aflame with lust.
Their naked bodies welded together, daughter and father were fucking away at each other in a frenzy of
passion. Frantically increasing the tempo of his fuck-thrusts, the man could feel himself racing toward an
explosive climax. The thought of filling his little daughter's cunt with hot thick jizz only served to further
excite him.
"Oh, Daddy!" shrieked Paula, drawing her knees back and locking her ankles up high around his back.
"I'm gonna come! I'm gonna come!"
Her young teenaged body lurched violently every time his big shaft slammed up into her squeezing
fuck-hole. The feel of his big bloated knob pounding deep into her belly, and the tingling joy of his hard
rod rubbing deliciously against her sensitive clit was lifting her to heights of passion she'd never before
known.
"I'm coming! I'M COMING!" she suddenly screamed, feeling her father's thick, rich cock-cream
spurting into her exploding cunt.
Her young body writhed and lurched against his nakedness as her overwhelming orgasm completely
engulfed her. Quivering with the intense ecstasy, she screwed her spasming pussy up tighter around the
base of his belching dick as it continued spewing his cum into her little sperm-drenched slit.
"Oh, God, I love you, Daddy," she whispered as delicious little sensations continued flowing through her
glowing flesh.
"And I love you, my darling baby," he smiled down at the beautiful youngster beneath him.
Later, as they lay side by side in each other's arms, Paula gently caressed the soft wetness of his prick
between her fingers. The warm stickiness of his limp cock sent a delightful quiver rippling through her
body. Leaning forward, she tenderly put his limp prick in her warm moist mouth, licking and sucking the
half-dried jizz from around his flaccid tool.
A delicious excitement rippled through her body a few moments later when she felt his cock starting to
stir and swell again in her mouth. Seeing the look of joy on her father's face, Paula had a sudden desire
to suck off his wonderful tool.
"Oh, Daddy," she whispered when his dong was suddenly fully erect again. "I just love your big hard
cock."
Opening her mouth wide, Paula slipped her moist hot lips down over his cockhead, her tongue teasing
deliciously around the sensitive nerve center on the underside of his quivering knob. Her father was soon
lurching frantically beneath her as Paula began bobbing her head up and down over his hard rod as
Randy had taught her. The feel of his dick sliding in and out between her juicy lips was driving him wild,
and the knowledge that it was his own sweet daughter who was sucking on his cock only served to
increase the intense pleasure.
"Do you like this, Daddy?" she whispered between sucks. "Do you like the way your naughty little girl is
sucking your nice hard prick?"
"God, yes," he panted. "Please keep sucking."
The feel of her father's lusty cock in her mouth was tremendously exciting for the girl, and when she'd
sucked on his knob for a long time, she began licking up and down the entire underside of his thick
boner. When her mouth reached the base, her tongue teased against the soft crinkly skin of his hairy
balls. Sucking and licking on his big bloated fuck-sac, the pretty youngster soon had it wet and glistening
from her spit. Finally removing her mouth from his big wet balls, she began teasing her tongue back up
the underside of his straining shaft again.
The man was frantically lurching on the sofa as his young daughter licked and sucked passionately on his
bursting cockhead. Having never experienced such intense joy, he was almost on the verge of hysteria
when he suddenly felt a climax building up deep in his balls.
"Paula!" he gasped. "Look out, honey! I'm gonna shoot my load!"
"Good," she giggled. "Give me a nice big mouthful."
"What?" he gasped.
"Shoot it into my mouth," she panted. "I love the taste of that stuff."
Drew was no longer able to control himself, and the moment Paula covered his cockhead with her
sucking lips again, he exploded a torrent of jizz against the back of her throat.
Thrilled by the taste of her dad's thick cock-cream, Paula sucked and swallowed until she'd drawn the
last delicious drop from deep in his balls.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin » 26 Jan 2016 08:53

Chapter 9
That started a new era in their lives, and from that day on, father and daughter fucked each other at
every opportunity. It was a sexual heaven for Paula, because with Rex Walker, Wayne Marshal and her
father all busy fucking her, the horny youngster had a cock stuffed up between her legs most of the time.
When the news team had been on the air for a month and the ratings soaring beyond their wildest hopes,
the station decided to have a little party after the broadcast. Paula invited her parents and little Jenny to
attend, as well as Rex. Drew was a bit apprehensive about seeing Babs again for the first time since he'd
screwed the woman in her office, but his wife, Anita, was anxious to attend, so he agreed to go.
Arriving before the broadcast, Anita was stunning in a black dress that accented her beautiful blonde
hair. She had the same beauty as her daughter, but it was a mature loveliness that most men admired.
Drew had more or less ignored his wife for the past few years, and she was more than pleased with the
attention she received from Randy Witmore when they were introduced. Unknown to her, the handsome
newscaster was a cocksman that was always ready to screw any broad from sixteen to sixty, but she
found his attention very flattering.
"Mrs. Weston," he beamed at her when they were introduced. "Now I can see where Paula gets her
beauty. You are a lovely looking woman, and you certainly don't look old enough to be her mother."
"Thank you, Mr. Witmore," she blushed.
"Please call me Randy," the man beamed at her. "And I hope you have a first name."
"It's Anita," she stammered, completely overwhelmed by the handsome newscaster.
"May I call you Anita?" he asked. "That's a lovely name."
"Please," smiled the radiant woman. "I'd like that."'
"Okay, Anita," he replied. "Now may I show you around the station."
"Thank you," smiled Anita. "That would be nice."
Taking her hand, he gently squeezed it as he led her down the hall. By the time the short tour was
completed, Anita was completely captivated by the man, and he was completely aware of it. Excusing
himself when it was time for the broadcast, Randy knew that he'd have the beautiful woman's pants off
before the evening was over.
Little fourteen-year-old Jenny was just as fascinated with Wayne Marshal, the owner of the station. The
older man had a penchant for young girls, and Jenny was quite flattered at the way he boldly studied her
little maturing body when they were introduced. The man's dark hair, streaked with grey, and his soft
brown eyes completely charmed the youngster. She was very conscious of the way his eyes studied her
little pointy tits under her braless T-shirt as well as the soft curve of her cute young ass in her tight jeans.
She was flattered that this handsome older man was admiring her young body so intently.
In his mind, Wayne Marshal had often had fantasies about fondling a little girl's naked body, and Jenny
was exactly what he'd dreamed about. He realized that the pretty youngster would never allow him to
touch her, but just watching her was terribly exciting to him.
When the group began filing into the studio to watch the newscast, Wayne asked Jenny if she'd like to
watch it on the monitor in his office.
"Sure," she grinned, flattered that the man wanted her company.
Entering the plush room, they sat down on a big couch that faced the television monitor.
"Would you like to be a weather girl someday?" he asked when her sister appeared on the screen.
"Maybe," giggled the girl. "But I don't have big tits like my sister."
"You will," he smiled, shocked by the youngster's bold statement.
Seeing the lust in his eyes, Jenny suddenly thought how much fun it might be to seduce the handsome
man. The thought of being screwed by him sent delicious little tingles streaking through her loins. She'd
been fucked by lots of kids as well as Rex, but being laid by this sophisticated man would be a real
turn-on.
"Maybe they'll grow if enough boys play with them," she giggled.
"Do you let boys play with your boobs?" he asked, feeling his cock stirring in his pants from the
conversation.
"Sure," grinned the child.
"Does it feel good to you?"
"Shit, yes," Jenny smiled, suggestively running her hands up across her little boobs. "I love it."
"I'll bet the little boys enjoy playing with them," he panted, his entire body aflame with his lecherous lust.
"So do the big boys," she giggled. "Would you like to touch them?"
"Do you mean it?" gasped the man.
"Sure," she smiled, suddenly standing up in front of him. "Why don't you undress me and play with all of
my body."
"Are you serious?"
"Certainly," she whispered. "I dig having my naked body fondled."
Standing up, the man nervously grasped the bottom of her T-shirt and pulled it off over the child's head.
His prick began throbbing violently when he saw her firm little nubile tits pointing out at him. He
couldn't believe the size of her big goose-bumpy areolas, capped by her swollen nipples that were just
begging to be sucked and chewed.
"Like 'em?" she giggled, thrilled at the way he was drooling over her little naked boobs.
"They're beautiful," he gasped, reaching out and gently squeezing her big turgid nipples between his
thumbs and forefingers.
"Wait'll you see my pussy," she whispered up to him, brushing her hair back and clasping her hands
behind her head.
Quickly lowering the zipper to her jeans, he eagerly pulled them down over her hips. When he'd
completely removed them, he was shaking like a leaf as he stared at the child, standing there with her
little dimpled navel deliciously revealed above her brief panties.
"You're a naughty man," she giggled. "But I like naughty men."
Slipping his trembling hands into the elastic waistband of her little bikini panties, Wayne slowly peeled
them down over her wiggly little ass, letting them slither down her shapely young legs to the floor. There
was a mischievous smile on her dimpled face and a devilish gleam in her eyes as she stood bare-ass
naked in front of the man.
Unable to believe that one of his most vivid fantasies was being realized, Wayne just stared at the cutest
fucking cunt he'd ever seen in his life. Her delicious little twat-lips were a soft shade of pink, glistening
with the slippery cunt juices that were oozing out from between them. Her slit was slightly open and he
could see a bit of her juicy inner flesh as well as her erect shiny clitty at the top of it. The feathery
growth of downy soft pussy hairs that surrounded the youngster's adorable little twat was one of the
most erotic things he'd ever seen.
"D'ya like my body?" she teased.
"My God, Jenny," he gasped, still staring at the naked youngster's snatch. "It's beautiful."
"What are you gonna do with it?" she whispered, a devilish gleam in her eyes.
"What do you want me to do?" he asked, his cock trying to burst out of his pants.
"I want you to play with it," whispered the girl. "I want you to do naughty things to me."
Dropping to his knees in front of the naked youngster, he grasped the softness of her cute ass and
wolfed one of her big nipples into his mouth. Sucking and pulling on her erect titty-bud with his lips, he
dug and goosed his fingers into the soft warm flesh between her asscheeks.
"Oh, Mr. Marshal," she giggled as he poked his finger around her little quivering asshole. "You're making
me horny."
Scooping the child up in his arms, he spread her out on the couch. Tenderly grasping her ankles as she
lay on her back, he spread the child's legs wide apart and buried his face between her soft young thighs.
Staring up, he could see her hot wet little pussy only an inch or two from his mouth. The fresh clean
scent of her twat wafted to his nostrils, filling him with a lust he hadn't felt in years. Snaking his tongue
out, he lapped up a few drops of pussy juice that was dribbling out from between her cuntlips.
"Ooooooooooh, yes," she squealed with delight when she felt his hot, wet tongue against the sensitive
flesh of her slit. "Eat me out, honey."
"In a minute," he panted, rolling the youngster over on her tummy.
Trembling with excitement, the usually sophisticated man began nervously trailing his fingertips up and
down her spine, gradually working lower until he was cupping her sweet young asscheeks in his hands.
Panting with his depraved lust, he began kneading the soft quivering flesh of her ass, once more goosing
his fingers into the soft crack between her buns.
"Oh, you naughty man," giggled Jenny, lying on her tummy with her face resting on her forearm. "That
feels neat."
Lowering his face, he began licking up along the back of her bare thighs until his mouth found the soft
crack between her ass-cheeks. Parting her buns with his thumbs, he buried his face in the soft wiggly
flesh between them.
"God, you're sweet," he panted, hungrily licking her tight little asshole.
Jenny was trembling with excitement as his thick wet tongue teased and probed around her little sensitive
shitter. There was something fantastic about the tender way he was licking her wiggly little ass.
Finally removing his face from the child's spit-soaked buttocks, he once more rolled Jenny onto her back.
"Jesus, that's a sweet little pussy," he whispered, staring hungrily at the pink slippery flesh of her open slit
that was smiling up at him from the soft nest of feathery pussy hairs that surrounded it. "It's the cutest
damn twat I've ever seen."
Not saying another word, he lowered his face into the sweet warmth of her open thighs and forced his
mouth as deep as possible into the hot wetness of the youngster's steamy cunt flesh. He'd never tasted
anything as wonderful as her tangy juices flowing over his tongue like honey. Passionately swirling his
tongue around in the slippery hotness of her velvety-slick cunt, he was thoroughly tonguing the hot flesh
of her delicious young hole. With his nose pressed into the soft mound of pussy hair, his nostrils were
filled with the delicious scent of her fourteen-year-old twat.
"Oh, Mr. Marshal!" she squealed. "That feels so fuckin' good!"
Rex was the only person who'd ever licked her slit before this, but she realized that this man was truly an
accomplished cunt-lapper. As he tongued her into a wild state of ecstasy, she was writhing her hot little
cunt up tighter against his slurping mouth. Twisting and moaning on the sofa, her pretty little face was
distorted with passion as she tore at the cushions with her fingers.
She was almost out of her mind as the man's experienced tongue wiggled into every sensitive fold of her
juicy hot cunt. With his slavering mouth and tongue working tirelessly on her sweet juicy slit, his hands
and fingers were still goosing deliciously into the soft hot flesh between her asscheeks.
"Oh, God!" she squealed. "I love it! I love it!"
The horny youngster was almost out of her mind with joy as the older man continued sucking and
tonguing her hot, open slit.
"Oh, shit!" she squealed, pounding her little clenched fists on the cushion. "It feels so fuckin' good!"
Clutching at the child's soft meaty ass, the man was thrusting his tongue deeper and deeper into the hot
depths of Jenny's tasty little slit, his upper lip working deliciously against her quivering clitoris.
"Oh, shit!" she sobbed, digging her fingers into his thick head of hair. "It's so fucking wonderful!"
Screaming and sobbing, the youngster was pinching and twisting her own tits, almost out of her mind
from the intense joy he was bringing to her.
"Suck, honey, suck!" she shrieked, frantically squeezing her nipples as the intense ecstasy mounted.
"Suck, honey! SUCK! SUCK!"
The near-hysterical child was almost lost to reality, and was aware of nothing but the delicious sensations
that were crashing through her writhing body.
"Eeeeeeegggghhhh!" she suddenly shrieked, pressing his mouth down tighter over her cunt. "I'm coming!
I'M COMING!"
She almost passed out from the intense pleasure as her orgasm swallowed her.
"Jesus, that was neat," she whispered a few minutes later when the man removed his juice-smeared face
from between her thighs.
"That's the sweetest-tasting pussy in the world," he smiled at the beaming child.
"Would you like me to play with your prick?" she suddenly asked.
"God, yes," he gulped. "Will you?"
"Sure," giggled Jenny. "If you'll take your dumb clothes off."
Watching the man as he stood up to disrobe, a delicious glow coursed through the child's cunt when he
finally dropped his shorts, revealing his big lusty hard-on. Suddenly remembering how her sister had
sucked Rex off while he was licking Jenny's pussy, the youngster suddenly had a wild desire to taste Mr.
Marshal's dick.
Reaching out as the man stood in front of the sofa, Jenny wrapped her cool fingers around the thick
meaty hardness of his bloated cock. Staring at it with a hungry fascination, she began tenderly sliding
his velvety-soft foreskin up and down over his big purple cockhead. There was a hotness to his swollen
shaft of flesh that further aroused the horny youngster. Lowering her face toward his knob, a faintly
musky aroma reached her nostrils and she was strangely excited by the fascinating scent.
Holding his cock firmly in her hands, Jenny's tongue slid out, lightly touching the head of his prick.
Excited by the strange, but rather pleasant taste, she began washing her tongue around and over the big
purple knob of hard male flesh. The texture of his shiny cockhead excited her tongue as she slid it over
the rough goose bumps around the rim of his bulb. Gaining more courage by the second, she finally
opened her mouth and lowered her juicy lips down over his slippery dick.
"Jesus Christ!" panted Wayne, feeling his cock slithering into the hot wetness of her mouth.
"Am I hurting you?" she asked, removing her lips from his prick.
"Shit, no!" he gasped. "That's wonderful!"
Happy that he was enjoying it, Jenny once more lowered her mouth over the head of his stiff dong.
Although having never sucked a cock before, the youngster had jacked off enough kids to know how to
please a guy with her mouth. She began by bobbing her head up and down, masturbating with her lips.
From the way he was trembling and jerking, Jenny could tell that she was giving the man what he wanted.
She was soon taking more and more of his cock into her mouth with every plunge, and was loving every
exciting moment of it. The feel of his thick gnarly cock gliding over the top of her tongue was one of the
most erotic things she'd ever experienced. She loved the way his big meaty prick filled her mouth
nudging at the back of her throat and pressing out against her cheeks as tangy drops of seminal fluid
oozed from the tip of his cock, dripping onto her tongue. It was a new and mind-blowing experience for
the excited youngster, having never dreamed that sucking a cock could be so deliciously satisfying.
Although anxious to taste his cum gushing into her mouth, the child had jacked off enough boys to know
they enjoyed it more if she prolonged their ejaculation. When she suddenly felt his muscles tensing, she
quickly released his prick from her mouth, not wanting him to shoot his wad yet.
"Is this fun?" she whispered up to him.
"Shit yes!" he blurted.
"Am I a good little cocksucker?"
"The best."
"That's neat," the youngster giggled. "I sure enjoy doing it."
Sliding the skin up and down over his magnificent boner, she again covered his cockhead with her hot
wet lips. She began a slow deep suction that soon had him trembling with joy. With each suck of her
clinging lips, it felt to Wayne as if she were drawing his asshole right up through his shaft.
"Jesus, Jenny!" he sobbed excitedly, his fingers clutching at her long brown hair as her slippery, warm
mouth worked up and down over his lusty prick. "God, that feels good."
Her pretty little face was bobbing faster and faster as her lips sucked and pulled with more suction on his
straining prick. The man's entire body was jerking and trembling from the wild joy of her passionate
sucking. Standing in front of the child, he was unconsciously thrusting his hips back and forth, fucking his
screaming boner in and out of her mouth.
Jenny was wild with excitement, and as his hard, juicy cock rubbed deliciously against her lips, tongue
and throat, she could hardly wait to taste a man's cock-cream for the very first time. Having jacked off
so many boys, the youngster was aware that he was rapidly approaching his climax, and she was eager
to taste and feel his cum squirting into her mouth. She sucked with a wilder intensity.
Wayne could feel his impending orgasm building deep in his balls. As it grew closer and closer, he thrust
his cock forward and grabbed Jenny's head, pulling her mouth down tighter over his screaming cock.
"Aaaaaaggghhhh!" he roared, feeling his hot jizz streaking up through his screaming rod.
Although she'd anticipated the discharge, Jenny wasn't prepared for the huge amount of cum that gushed
into her mouth. It splattered deliciously against the back of her throat, and she began sucking and
swallowing frantically as spurt after spurt of the thick fluid continued spewing out of his lurching
cockhead. Frantically sucking and swallowing, Jenny was going wild over the strong slippery taste of his
rich creamy cum. When it finally stopped squirting into her mouth, Jenny continued sucking, wanting
every last drop of the delicious fluid.
It was not until his prick lay wet and limp in her mouth that Jenny finally released it. Smiling up at him,
she licked her sperm-drenched lips, not wanting to waste a single drop.
"Did you like that?" she whispered as he sat down next to her on the sofa.
"God, yes!" he gasped, still trying to recover from his wild climax.
"Good," she whispered, snuggling her soft naked little body into his arms. "Am I a good cocksucker?"
"Fantastic," he grinned, gently squeezing her hard little tit.
"Will you play with my pussy some more?" she whispered. "I still feel horny."
"So do I," sighed Wayne, plunging his thick middle finger up into the youngster's hot little slit.
"Oh, honey," she mewled as his finger screwed around in her hot little hole. "Are you gonna make me
come again?"
"Yes, darling," he smiled. "I could never get enough of your sweet little twat."