erotic book - Masturbating Little Girls (Enjoy readers)

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
sexy_parul
Expert Member

Re: erotic book - Masturbating Little Girls (Enjoy readers)

Unread post by sexy_parul » 01 Feb 2016 08:48

Chapter 7
Jody found herself getting more and more paced to a life of sexual action, and, knowing she'd left Manny
out for so long, from her frolics and kicks, she decided she'd have another crack at him.
After all, she reasoned, Manny was the one who was there first, and, since Gregg got to make it with
Susie, as well as some other girls, she felt she had the right to do what she wanted.
It took a few weeks for Jody to learn that Gregg had replaced Mary's dildo for a lot of the girls. From
the gossip, it was all taking place in that woodshed.
Yeah, Jody mused, it was time to give old Manny some of the goodies he was burning for. She knew,
that if she caught him hungry, he'd be a pleasure, and he sure would be hungry for her.
She laughed, thinking of the way she'd used Manny. She'd even made him masturbate himself, while she
just showed him her breasts and posed for him like a model. And after all the good times they'd had, to
have him settle for so little. She was amused by what she'd done to Manny, but at the same time, she
wanted to treat him differently, to make it up to him.
Jody combed her long blonde hair, using the mirror on the wall of her room She was nude, and her
golden body seemed to be getting more and more feminine every single day. She smiled at herself, then
jutted her breasts towards the reflective glass, thinking that they must be pretty perky if Manny could
have his cock erupt from just looking at them.
Well, she wasn't going to play any more games with him. Not this time around. She still wanted Gregg,
but now, she wanted Manny also.
She even had her plan of operation down. Instead of approaching Manny with a wink, a shake of the
shoulder, which would have been easy enough, she was going to thicken the plot by telling Gregg that
she wanted him to bring a back-up squad to the old woodshed.
She met Gregg a few days later on the road, while taking a walk.
"How are you, Jody? You've been out of sight lately," he said, in his usual half-interested manner.
He sure knew how to be cool with her, she mused, but she knew she was going to warm him up with
her reply.
"Oh, I've been thinking about how a lot of the girls seem to be making frequent trips to the old shed
lately, Gregg."
Gregg was a young man who prided himself on his coolness, on the fact, that if you hooked up a lie
detector to him, he could probably snow you blind without making the needle register.
His control was. precise, and he didn't even bat an eye.
"So?" he said, flatly.
"So, I was wondering, as long as you seem to be having so much fun if you'd mind if I had some?"
He looked at her a long time his cold eyes seemingly appraising her body, her face, the stature with
which she stood before him.
"Baby, you are sweet."
"You didn't answer my question!"
She knew how he could put something off, and she didn't want any of his theatrical devices to work on
her.
"Jody, you're a free agent. Nobody owns you. If anybody says they do, kill them. It's them or you!"
She smiled at him. He was theatrical, but his stances were well timed and on the target. He was a
master, in his odd way.
"Well, I have a favor to ask of you. It really shouldn't be something you'd mind at all."
"You remember what you and I and Susie did awhile back," she said.
"Sure I remember."
"Well, I'd like to do it again, but with different players," she said, hopefully.
"Who?"
"You and Manny."
"Me and Manny!"
His voice went up, almost to a false tone.
"What's wrong with that? If you can have two girls at once, why can't I have two men at once?"
She'd stumped him. He lit a cigarette and stared at her. She was a hungry little bitch, he thought. Well,
Manny'd been dying for her lately, and he knew he could set it up easy enough. It might even be fun.
Anyway, it was something he could do for her, and he liked doing something for her. She was still his
favorite, of all the girls in that damn stupid school. He was going through them like they were flowers and
he was a bee, but, after all was said and done, he was sure that Jody, the sweet, fresh blonde angel, was
going to be the one that registered as the best.
"Baby, I'll see you in the old shed tonight. Make it around eleven so that me and Manny can slip out
without any hassle. I've been sliding out so much I know the place better in the dark than in the daytime,"
he said, laughing.
Jody smiled at him. She was tempted to take him in the woods on the spot and suck his sweet cock for
him, but then, she remembered, she wanted him hungry. She wanted them both hungry, and she wanted
to be the only girl around!
She skipped on down the road, her head already flooding, clouding, with visions of things to come.
Manny went for the idea right away.
"Wow! It's been a long time. I jerk it at night thinking about those perky little tits," he said.
"Yeah, I never realized what a hot bitch she was, you know, Manny? I mean, I was realizing today, that,
even though I've been with a lot of those girls, Jody stands out in my mind. She is damn hot stuff."
"Yeah. Eleven! Let's make it."
At ten-thirty, Gregg made his entrance. Manny was to slip out later, and Gregg knew he'd be along.
Gregg wasn't worried about Jody showing up at all.
He knew his hot little blonde bitch would be there, ready to take it from as many ends as she could get it.
Gregg lit the candles, placing them around she shed so that the action would all be visible to everyone.
His next move, was to take his portable radio out of his canvas bag. He'd been spending so much time in
the shed, he'd really learned to make himself at home there.
He wished he'd had some pot, but what the hell. It's not exactly a garden of multi-delights, he told
himself. It's just an old shed.
He laid out the blanket and stretched his limbs. His cock was huge already, just from thinking of that
blonde bitch, with her tight buttocks and perky nipples. He started stroking his cock through his jeans
with in a moment, that wasn't quite enough, and he had his big cock sticking up out of his zipper.
"Wish that bitch would hurry," he said aloud.
Gregg wished, suddenly, that Jody would show up before Manny. That way, he could rip-off a quick
piece of her golden tail, before the party even started. That'd be ideal. He should have told Manny to
come at eleven-thirty.
Sometimes it amazed Gregg, just how his mode of operations fucked-up on him. Sometimes, he was
afraid that he wasn't very cool at all, and that his act was wearing thin.
Of course, nobody noticed his doubts, his self-doubts, which so contradicted his act, that if they were
picked up by others, he'd be all but destroyed.
Gregg liked the way the candles illuminated the shed, and he felt a warm glow in his stomach. His cock
was still hard, but he'd decided not to get himself all worked up. He decided to let Jody do the heating
up, with her little oven!
Gregg heard some noise outside, some branches being trampled. A few weeks ago, it would have
scared the shit out of him to hear anyone outside, but, lately, he'd come to think of the joint as his private
paradise, and anyone approaching, must be an invited guest.
Luckily, he was right.
"What's doing?"
It was Manny. He looked down at Gregg's big cock, sticking up out of his lap, and smiled.
"Getting it ready?"
Gregg tucked it in and smiled.
"I want Jody to get it ready for me. Let's act like we don't give a shit about fucking her, and get her to
excite us."
Manny smiled. It was far from his mode of operation to pull a stunt like that, but Gregg seemed to know
his way around with chicks, and Manny liked the idea.
"I dig, but I don't know if I can do it. I might jump her as soon as I see that pretty ass," Manny said.
"Yeah, I know what you mean. Try and be cool. Let's play it. Let's be players."
"I'll try."
Jody was fifteen minutes late, but on purpose. She wanted them hungry. She'd snuck out of the school
early, but she'd waited in the woods, from a spot where she could see the shack. She saw the dim light
of the candles burning through the rim around the board that Gregg had put by the window.
They were waiting for her. She stood by a tree, her hand under her skirt, stroking on the hot little oven,
and warming it up. Her pussy was moist, and she let a finger slide in.
She felt wonderful, fully alive, standing there. There were two boys in that shack, and in no time, she'd
walk in and enchant them both, turn them into hungry animals, who'd lick and suck her, and enter her
pussy and mouth!
Her finger slid deep into her pussy and she gave a soft sigh. The moon was out, and there was just
enough light for her to watch herself stroking her bush. She thought of lying down and doing it right, but
why waste time?
Jody approached the shed, her hips swinging, her body feeling loose, like it was about to be devoured in
a frenzy of sex. She'd managed that holy state, of stepping inside the very moment!
Jody opened the door of the hut, and the two boys turned to face her. She walked in, unbuttoning her
blouse in an inviting way, letting the tops of her breasts show.
"I see we're all here."
"I see you're late;" Gregg said, barely looking at her.
Manny kept his eyes down, although he seemed to be struggling to do so. She wondered why they
were being so cool. Well, at any rate, she'd blow their cool for them on the spot.
Jody let her open blouse fall to the floor. She had her bra on, in case anyone saw her trying to sneak out,
but she quickly unsnapped it, and it too, fell to the floor of the shed.
Her little breasts stood up perky and ready, and Manny had to force himself to sit still, to turn around
and look the other way.
"So how you feeling, baby?" Gregg asked, as though they'd met in a crowded subway station.
She wanted to say that she felt horny, but that would be playing into his hands. He was so clever, she
realized, asking her that, asking her, in a casual way, to give her game away.
They were all playing the same game though, and the air was thick with sexual tension, tension that they
all guessed, would make the game all the hotter once it got rolling.
Jody continued to do her part. Before anyone could completely avoid her, she pulled her skirt down,
and the smooth silk of her thighs glowed in the candle's light.
She sat down on the blanket and lifted a leg into the air. She'd worn stockings, and she peeled them off
carefully, making as much of a show of it, as she could.
Gregg would have had a shit-fit and jumped on her right on the spot, but he was watching Manny. He
found Manny's reactions to Jody so amusing, he couldn't help break out in a laugh. Manny all but gulped
out loud, watching Jody remove her next stocking. His face was breaking out in a sweat, and steam
could have come out of his ears, the way his face flushed.
"Something wrong, Manny?" Gregg asked.
Manny looked at him as though he'd just crash landed from Uranus.
"Is something wrong?"
Gregg turned to Jody, at the same time, unzipping his fly and letting his already hard cock pop into the
air.
"Come here, baby!"
She bent over and put her face close to his.
"What do YOU want?" she asked, sarcastic in tone.
He put his hand on the nape of her neck and pulled the little blonde girl towards him, making their lips
meet. Gregg let his tongue taste the pearly row of teeth, then slide to the corners of her pretty little
mouth, that mouth that he was soon going to stuff full of cock.
"You taste good, Jody. I brought along some assistance, so you can be sure you'll get your fill of it
tonight."
"Good to see!"
Manny was creeping closer, and soon he was massaging her pussy, with his hand reaching under the
balls of her buttocks, stroking the sweet dewy young bush.
Gregg kissed her again, and this time his hand came down to touch her taut nipples, to pinch the little
buttons and appreciate their texture.
"Give it to her in the ass, Manny!" Gregg said.
Manny had her buttocks up in the air already, and it was easy for him to act on the suggestion. He got
his cock between her lovely cakes, and let it rub over the wet pussy and clitoris. He didn't want her ass,
but the idea of taking her from behind was appealing.
"I want your pussy, Jody. Guide it in."
Jody reached down and guided Manny's big cock into her pussy from the rear. He was hungry, and
entering her tight twat killed his cool act, and transformed him into a hungry maniac. She couldn't believe
the force, with which he was slamming his cock into her. Her buttocks felt like it was being spanked, by
the drive and force of his body beating against hers.
While this was going on, Gregg was holding her face in his hands, touching her cheeks with his palms,
watching the expressions of pleasure register in her eyes, in the subtle contortions of her eyebrows.
Her mouth opened wide, and her nostrils flared, as she gasped for air.
"Oh! Gregg! He's inside me! Manny's fucking me!"
Gregg kissed her forehead and licked the smooth baby skin of her face.
"I know, baby. He's inside you, and soon my big cock is going right here!"
He opened her lips with his finger, letting his fingertip feel the warm moistness of her mouth. His cock
pulsed, and he couldn't resist the urge to just let her have it, to ravish her mouth and get it on.
Gregg moved himself in position, and soon his cock was up against her lips. She looked at him, her eyes
wide. She knew he loved to watch his cock slide in and out of her mouth. Well, she never felt more like
sucking a cock.
What, with Manny giving it to her from the rear, she was more than ready to let this sweet shaft enter her
mouth, where her little tongue could give it the old flutter, sending Gregg into fits of pleasure.
That was more than half the kick for Jody, when it came to sucking a man's cock. She loved the feeling
that she had the power to make him feel such utter and complete pleasure, that he would have to
virtually explode, to exorcise the intensity of her gift.
Her tongue was gifted, and Gregg moaned as he watched her cute little face, the blonde hair spread
around her, her lips expanded around the shaft of his cock, her hand on the very base, contracting and
squeezing him.
"Jody, eat that cock, baby!"
Jody let the cock slide out of her mouth, so that she could make a great show of hugging the huge
phallus to her cheek, to her forehead, letting it tickle the baby skin on her face. She cupped it to her chin
so that the tip was above her eyes.
Gregg watched her, nostrils flaring, responding to Manny's driving cock, and he thought of her as an
angel of orgasmic bliss. She looked so sweet with his cock right there, right at her face. He wanted it in
her mouth again. It throbbed, and she got the idea.
He watched her little lips stretch around it, until the whole shaft was deep in her mouth. Her cheeks got
taut from suction, as his cock slid in and out of her sweetest hole.
Meanwhile, behind her, her buttocks were still being assaulted by the thrusting bursts of Manny's
underbelly, which beat her, each time his cock thrust into her pussy.
Gregg looked up at Manny. The boy was working up a hell of a sweat, socking it to Jody's pussy. His
face was a mass of purple, with sweat covering his skin, glistening in the candle's dim glow.
"Give it to her, Manny!"
Manny looked on at the voice that was cheering him on, and he smiled, as though he was freshly
returned from another planet, but only briefly, very briefly. His eyes went back to the balls of Jody's
buttocks, and he forgot all about Gregg.
Gregg also turned his attention back to Jody. He was watching the sweet blonde as she sucked on his
balls, taking them in her mouth slowly, letting her tongue tickle them for a second, then letting them slide
out.
While this was happening, Gregg's cock was standing up, grazing her cheeks again, and the moisture
from his cock was blending with the sweat on her face.
His cock felt so nice rubbing on the smooth skin of her cheek, and he held her hair back, so that her
profile could be observed.
His hands dropped to her fine little nipples, and he squeezed the buttons, making them taut, making them
come alive in his hand. He was going to come in her mouth soon, but he wanted to wait until he had no
choice, until she'd taken the random element of choice out of him, with her little tongue.
"Suck it good for me, Jody. I want you to taste my hot sauce!"
She let the tip of his cock graze her lips, and soon the whole shaft was deep inside her, ravishing her,
taking her! Her tongue was helpless after he really kicked in gear. His cock was too huge, his thrust too
quick, for her to use her tongue. Her efforts were devoted to hanging on. Her little jaw was beginning to
ache, and her head was swimming.
She might have suspected that any moment, she was going to receive a lot of sticky come! it started with
Gregg, who held her by the crown of her head, and by her chin, watching his cock shoot hot sauce all
over her pretty face and in her mouth.
She gasped, still obsessed with Manny's hot cock digging into her, and she contracted her cunt on his
hot rod, forcing his own orgasm to trigger.
Manny gave in to the deluge of sensations that were floating through his body. He'd flicked her solid and
well, and he needed a moment of release. His hot cock began to pump hot come into her pussy, and her
contracting pussy drank up the hot stuff!
"Oh, I love that hot cock inside me!"
Gregg looked at the sweet blonde who was still between his legs. He didn't know which hot cock she
was referring to, or if she meant both, but she sure looked good to him, her mouth open, gasping for
breath, his come forming beads on her upper lip. Her nostrils flared so nicely when she was short of
breath, he thought, holding her little chin.
"Baby, Jody! That was great!"
Manny had obviously gotten more than he'd bargained for. The bitch had almost bucked him off with her
gyrating hips, her swinging torso, the delightful balls of her ass, which he'd been bumping into with delight!
"Wow! I feel very fucked!"
Even as she spoke the words, she could feel the hot sauce oozing out of her pussy, dripping out of the
corners of her mouth.
Gregg sat back and lit a cigarette, calmly watching Jody pull herself together. She was totally
fucked-out, her eyes looking dreamy, glowy.
Manny was stretched out on the blanket facing down, as though the very thought of getting laid would
make him blow his brains out with a Smith & Wesson. He was shaking slightly, as if shivers of pleasure
had converted into shivers of ice, intensity provided by the magic of sex.
Gregg watched Jody for a moment, and he tried to read what was going on in her pretty little head. She
started to comb her hair, and so she obviously thought they were going to just sit and bullshit for awhile,
and then break up for the evening and sneak back to their captivity.
Gregg had other ideas. The little dish wanted it right. He was going to see that she got it right! Manny
might be knocked out of commission for awhile, but he, Gregg, was hot to trot, and he knew that once
he kicked his ass in gear, and Manny watched the pretty blonde huff and moan to the stroke of some
nice cock work, Manny would snap back and help him stuff up her lovely holes.
"Come here, baby, I want to lie on you and suck on those perky tits.
Feed me those nipples, Jody."
Jody was tired, and couldn't believe Gregg was even horny after that insane number, but if he was, she
was still fit to boogie. She cuddled close to him, and he grabbed her breasts and cupped them, lifting her
nipples to his mouth.
His tongue made the tender mushrooms tingle, as he danced around them, the taut fruit exciting him. His
fingers were down in her delta, which was still sticky with Manny's come.
Gregg could tell that Manny had fucked her cunt, and not her ass, and while he couldn't blame Manny,
he himself, Gregg, wanted Jody to take an ass full of cock! He thought it would help her saturate in
cock, if that's what she wanted to do, having him bring reinforcements, and tricks like that.
Well, he was ready. Actually, Gregg was glad Manny came along. Jody was a great cocksucker, but
any girl would be a better cocksucker if she had another cock loving up her pussy at the same time. It
stood to reason.
Gregg looked at Manny. The lucky stiff, he thought. Gregg reasoned quickly, that he'd use Manny to
inspire some of the other little girls he brought to the shed. Surely, Manny would go for the idea, and
he'd get plenty of action out of it. It would work out for everyone.
Jody still had the strength to jut her tits out, to stroke Gregg's cheeks as he sucked her nipples, to coo
and moan deep in her throat, as his tongue traced the halo of her nipple, then let the taut fruit slide out,
only to suck in the other nipple.
Gregg felt his cock getting hard again, rising up off his lap and beginning to throb with anticipation.
"Baby, you really know how to suck cock. Was that enough cock for you?
Tell me Jody!"
She smiled, looking into his eyes.
"That was great. That was too much!"
"There's more where that came from."
"Oh, Gregg! But maybe we should wait My jaw is sore, and my pussy is really raw from that backwards
position Manny was giving it to me from. Tomorrow is another day."
He moved her suddenly, before she had a chance to think of what he was doing. Her pussy was still
wet, and he knew he could get into her ass if he moved fast.
"Baby, I know your pussy is sore and I know your jaw is sore, but I want that other hole, Jody!"
"What?"
Gregg knew that Jody's asshole was moist enough to enter soon, and his cock throbbed with the
thought, as he prepared, grasping her around her hips and jutting her buttocks back.
"Give me that sweet tight ass, Jody, you sweet blonde cunt!" he groaned.
His cock was inside her at once, the tightness of her anus causing his cock to shiver with pleasure. She
tightened her ass, and he began to move quickly and sharply, digging deep into the soft, warm, canal.
"Baby, I dig that tight ass. I dig the way your breasts jut out at me, Jody!'
His hands went around her, and he was pinching her nipples with one hand, and his other was on her
sugar bush, stirring up the sensitive little clicker.
Jody felt an orgasm flood her at once. The strange combination of being fucked in the ass and
masturbated by skilled fingers, both at the same time, was overwhelming.
The balance of pain and pleasure was elaborate, and each time she thought it hurt just a little too much,
when his cock would really forcefully drive into her anus, her body would glow, beginning at her clitoris,
which was being massaged by his fingertips. This glow, would spread throughout her limbs, and make
her quiver with sensation, neutralizing the pain, not negating it, but making it beside the point.
The POINT, was the pleasure, and that was coming on her more and more, as his cock moved down
into her. She felt her body flood again with sensation, and another orgasm wracked her limbs, causing
her whole body to shiver and wiggle.
He had to grab her by her waist, just to keep from being bounced off.
"You're into it now, Jody! Let me have it, baby! Take me on! Take me for a ride!"
Jody heard him, and his words made her gyrations increase in R.P.M.'s until he had to grasp her rotating
ass with flat palms, just to stay aboard!
"Tighten that ass for me, bitch!"
He loved the way her blonde hair fell about when she jerked her head from side to side in passion. He
loved watching her perfect body, dancing to the flaming tempo of his cock, beating into her warmest,
tightest hole.
"Take it in, Jody! Keep it tight.'
He knew he was going to come soon, and he wanted to take the lovely blonde with him. His fingers
concentrated on her clitoris, until once again, for the third time since he'd entered her ass, her body
contorted with the gestures of terminal orgasm.
A wave of orgasmic prelude passed through him. He could feel the liquid fighting to escape. Soon, his
driving, and her tight ass, could no longer be ignored, and his hot sauce came shooting out of his cock,
straight into the tight sweetness of her asshole.
"You sweet bitch! I love that tight ass, Jody!"
She came, her body concentrated on her clitoris, which his fingers never ceased to ignite. Her ass kept
rotating at him, as she jutted it up, meeting his pumping cock.
Gregg loved the soft tight balls bouncing under him, and didn't want the orgasm to ever end, as he
became acutely aware of the lovely ass that was under him. Soon, however, the hot shot was over, and
his cock was losing altitude.
He withdrew slowly, dripping come from his cock. He looked at her sweet ass, seeing that he'd filled it
with come, and that it was starting to drip out.
"Sit on the blanket a minute, baby. You've been shot through and through."
Manny was stroking his cock. They'd forgotten all about him, but he was watching the whole thing, and
it got him hot again. He was hungry now, looking at Jody, all messed up, her hair clinging to the sweat on
her face, her breasts bitten and flushed, her asshole pink from all the slapping of bodies that had taken
place.
He wanted her, and he knew she wouldn't be receptive to the idea, that she would tell him that there
were other days, but his cock was harder to reason with than he was. He, Manny, could just look at her
and agree. There will be other days. But his cock, now that was another story. His cock, wanted her
NOW! He was just deciding which hole he wanted, where he wanted to put it. She was stretched out
on the blanket, literally limp, her body just barely present, almost drifting into sleep. Manny looked at
her. She was on her little flat stomach, and her ass was facing him.
"You look like you've been neglected," Gregg observed.
Manny smiled at him and nodded in agreement. He was trying to figure how he wanted to take her, and
how she would be more likely to give herself.
He finally worked up the approach, turning her over and kissing her, his hand moving onto her little twat.
"No, Manny! I'm so sore. My pussy is really stinging. Wait until another time, please?!"
She was almost crying. He didn't have the heart to force pain on her, and he almost stopped.
"Fuck her between the tits," Gregg said, offhanded.
"Of course!"
Manny turned her around and made her sit up. Her breasts were just big enough to form a sweet
cleavage.
"Push those balls together for him, Jody, so that he can slide in and out of your cleavage. Do it, baby!"
She was moving slowly, as though she was asleep and dreaming, but she did what Gregg told her, what
Manny was demanding.
"Oh, I'm so cloudy from all this!"
Gregg smiled, watching Manny's hard cock enter into the warm cleavage that Jody made by pushing her
arms into her sides and jutting her breasts forwards. She really looked pretty, and Manny was digging
the hell out of fucking her cleavage.
Soon, his cock started shooting pearls of lubricating cream out, and her cleavage began to glisten with
moisture. Manny cupped the lovely, snowy breasts, and pushed them into each other, heating up the
cleavage which his cock was fucking so enjoyably. He'd never enjoyed her breasts more.
Her nipples were hard, and Manny loved watching the buttons dance around on the globes of her pale
tits.
"That feels good, Jody!"
Jody's head began jerking from side to side, and her hair flew about her, getting more and more messed
up, making her look half-crazy. She was beginning to feel like the whole incident was a dream, or like it
already ended and she was caught up in some kind of residue.
Manny was going to explode all over her, and Gregg smiled, watching the other boy thrust into her
cleavage, knowing full well where it would lead.
Suddenly, Manny's cock was shooting hot licks, and it looked like a tit pumping milk. The hot come
covered her cleavage, spilling down to her stomach, covering the globes of her tits.
"Oh, Jody! I love those sweet tits, baby. I love to fuck your sweet tits!'
Manny began to jerk and moan, as his cock emptied his passion onto her bosom, as the come landed on
her breasts and neck and face. When he was done coming, he released her, and she fell back to the
blanket.
This time she was really a mess. She was covered with sweat and come, and it was dripping out of
every hole she had. She breathed in, gasping, her body unable to move.
"Oh, did I just get fucked," she moaned.
"You can say that, baby! That is what happened," Gregg said, smiling at her.
She didn't see his smile, although she was looking right at him. Her focus was blurred, and her head was
filled with clouds of memory-pictures, snapped by the camera of her mind during the past few hours.
They were pictures that would bring her many happy hours of masturbating.
She was exhausted, beaten, but happy and delighted. She'd never, in her entire life, imagined that anyone
could feel as fucked as she felt.
"Baby, can you get up?"
She'd fallen asleep. She didn't know how long ago, or how much time had passed. Her head was still in
a cloud.
"I don't know. I don't want to move."
It was Gregg. He was prodding her, trying to make her move.
"Jody, it's almost morning. Manny went back, and if I don't do the same soon, we might just get in
trouble."
Jody forced her eyes open. Her body was sticky from all the come that had been shot into her and on
her, and her head was aching from all the sharp pleasure.
She realized, while they were fucking her so hotly, that even pleasure can cross an intensity line, and get
out of hand, converting into something near pain, near desperation!
"I don't know if I can move, Gregg. You better go back. No sense of both of us getting in trouble.
Besides, if we're both missed, they might put two and two together."
Gregg felt like a soldier with a wounded comrade on the field of battle.
There was no way be was going to abandon her, and have her get caught.
Gregg managed to get her on her feet. Fortunately, it was chilly outside, and he opened the door of the
shed, blowing out the candles, and letting some fresh air come in the little room.
Jody began to snap together, but slowly, and every time he left her alone a moment, she would close her
eyes again and appear to drift off.
"Baby, come back!"
He hated to do it, but he slapped her across the face, forcing her eyes open. She stumbled about, and
then began to get her clothes on. Slowly, she began to look more believable. There was a big hickey on
her left tit, but her blouse covered it up. Her ass had been chewed on and spanked by both their
thrusting bodies, but it was covered nicely by her skirt.
Her hair was a mass of tangles, and it didn't look like she had the energy to lift her arms over her head,
let alone comb knots out of her hair.
Gregg took her comb and forced it through the lush blonde hair, and soon she looked almost fit to be
seen. Of course, her lips were pretty chewed, and they were obviously swollen. Well, it was too late to
worry now.
"You going to make it back?" Gregg asked her.
Jody took a step and began to shake.
"I don't know. I'm really dizzy and shaky. What'd you guys do to me?"
"We gave it to you good, and you were well worth the efforts, Jody, baby."
"What am I going to do now?"
She was awake enough to be worried at least, Gregg thought, relieved.
"Let's straighten up your act and get you home. You'll make it. I'll walk you as far as I can.
They left the shack and headed towards Mrs. Goody's school, slowly stumbling along through the dewy
New England woods. The dawn was breaking, and Gregg was beginning to get nervous.
Since he'd gotten into his pussy action, he became less overtly hostile to authority, trying to keep a low
profile so that he could carry on without sinking the whole ship, and he didn't want to get pinned
sneaking out, only because it would make it harder for him to sneak out the next lime.
He smiled at the thought. He felt, at the moment, like he'd never had to get laid again, like the little
blonde had sucked and fucked him for good, permanently.
They walked to the edge of the Woods, and then it was up to Jody to do it herself. She was more
awake, moving by herself but she didn't look like she could come up with a slick answer if anyone asked
her what the heck she was doing wandering about.
"Now, just remember if someone spots you. You couldn't sleep, and you took a walk. Got it?"
"Sure!"
Her sleepy face lacked credibility.
"Say it!"
"I couldn't sleep. I took a walk," she repeated, mechanically.
"Yeah, you might convince some idiot, but listen, baby, try not to stumble and make a lot of noise,
because your act isn't very convincing. Got it?"
"Yeah!"
Again, so blank, hearing information.
"Well, I can't do anymore for you, Jody. If I could pick you up and carry you to bed, I would, but that
would be a sure bust."
"Uh hu."
"JODY!! SNAP TOGETHER!!!!"
Her eyes opened wide and she appeared to gain focus. A slap across the face would have done it, but
he chose yelling at her, hoping it would work just as well.
"Now, get your ass in there before you're missed."
He pointed to the school and she smiled.
"Gregg, that was wonderful. Thanks so much for that. I really dug that whole scene."
"Yeah, but you have to come back."
"I don't want to come back."
"Alright, listen, if you can just make it to bed, you can tell them you're sick and have to take the day off.
That way you can sleep all day. It'll work if you play it right. Just don't let a doctor see that sweet body
of yours, baby. Me and Manny chewed you up really good."
She smiled, as if she remembered exactly the bite he was talking about.
"Yeah, I'll make it. Gregg, don't worry. Give me a kiss, Gregg!"
Gregg felt her body go limp against his as she kissed him, but her little lips were alive enough, and her
tongue darted into his mouth.
"That's it, baby!"
He held her face by her pointy little chin.
"You're back among the living. Now tail-ass quick, and let me do the same, before the lid blows on our
little secret games," he said.
Jody realized at once, that they stood to lose a good thing if she blew it. That old shed provided them
with the only kick they got, and she wanted to make sure it was still in operation the next time she
needed some cock although she couldn't imagine when that would be.
"Alright. Enough fucking around."
Her face snapped into focus and she smiled, her eyes bright and apparently clear, although a close
examination would tell she was forcing herself to look alert.
"That's it, baby. Now, I'll see you tomorrow."
"Yeah!"
He watched her stumble into the clearing, towards the school. Gregg crossed his fingers. It was light out
already, and it was really chancy, but, even if she was discovered creeping about, she might talk her way
out of it.
Now Gregg, he had a problem of his own. He had to move quickly, and he did. He raced through the
woods, and was at Mr. MacIntyre's joint in no time. Creeping in, in broad daylight, was a bit tricky, but
luck, and fate, collaborated, and let him past the sly eye of the anti-fun squad.
"Wow, you're a fucking wreck," Manny said to him, as he approached the breakfast table a few hours
later.
"You don't look so totally refreshed yourself," Gregg said, smiling.
They sat and ate quietly, hoping nobody suspected them, but a little amazed that they weren't in trouble.
They both felt as though they'd exploded a bomb and nobody heard. It was a strange feeling.
"Manny, my boy, I feel the basis for a strong partnership in the air."
"What?"
"Manny, we both know that Jody is a great cocksucker, but let me tell you something, my good man.
Last night, with your cock penetrating her from the rear, she was better than a great cocksucker, man!
She was inspired! Magnificent!"
"You're fucking crazy!"
"Maybe so! May very well be, but it be to your benefit, my boy. You're going to get more ass than your
cock'll know what to do with. I'm going to share the feast with you."
"Hey, I'll be your right-hand man."
"Yeah, my right hand man! My back-up! My sideman! My MAIN man!"
"And the chicks? I mean, are you going to ask them if all this is up their alley?" Manny asked.
"They'll see the light, in the dimness of that old shack, they'll see the light. One after the other, they'll see
the fucking light!"
Gregg's voice took on a mock-religious quiver, and he rolled his eyes. They both laughed, but then, they
didn't want to explain themselves to anyone, and they stifled it quickly.
"That shack was made by angels. By angels! Who should we have next? After breakfast we'll skip a
class and discuss the menu, my boy," Gregg said laughing.
Manny ate his eggs and toast quickly, washing it down with orange juice, and the two of them strolled
out together, past the prying eyes of the established command.
"I wonder what she looks like today,' Gregg commented, when they were outside, leaning on a tree,
breathing the fresh morning air. Both boys were pleasure stunned, walking around, but half in a coma.
Their eyes were bloodshot and squinted. Gregg wore dark glasses.
"I'll bet she looks fucked. I'll bet she looks like somebody, or some bodies, fucked the living shit out of
her!"
"Yeah. I wonder why?"
"Beats me!"
They settled under the tree and fell into a detailed description of the delights of the previous evening,
each one triggering their favorite memories.
"Did you see me come all over her tits?" Manny asked, excited.
"I sure did. I watched her take it in her pussy when you were behind her. She sucked my cock so nice
with you stuffing her pussy!"
"Yeah, that bitch is hot!"
"Manny, you know what I dug best?"
"Tell me!"
"I dug cupping her little chin in my hand and fucking the hell out of her mouth. I loved shooting hot come
into her mouth. Her tongue is so fucking wild!"
"Yeah! Amen to that!"
Just a short distance away, a very tired little blonde girl had just told one of the staff members, that she
was sick. She said that she didn't need a doctor, and that it was just a heavy curse coming down on her,
and thankfully, the staff zombie let her alone.
Jody's mind was filled with the sweet images of last night, and when Susie asked her what happened, she
was more than happy to share the enormous event.
The End
---------------------------------------------------------

Fuck Me if you can