Erotic Book - Hot Family Affairs by Hank Borden

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Erotic Book - Hot Family Affairs by Hank Borden

Unread post by admin » 03 Feb 2016 14:38

Chapter 7
Janice surprised her son that morning by serving him breakfast in bed. She wore only her bath robe but
she smelled fresh and clean from her morning shower. She thought her husband and daughter would
never leave for work, but at last they did and now she had the house-and her son- to herself.
"Good morning, Son," she announced as she set the tray down on the bed. "Did you have a nice
sleep?" Then she opened the curtains and the blinds, and doused the room in sunshine.
"Oh, Mom, you didn't have to do this."
The sheet and blanket fell to his waist as he sat up in bed, propping up his back with two large pillows.
Then he pulled the tray into his lap. He was naked above the waist and Janice wondered if he were the
same below.
"Still sleeping in the nude, Son?" The mattress creaked as she shifted her shapely ass on the bed. "You
always used to when you were a kid."
"I guess I never broke the habit," he said, munching on toast and jam. "I hope you're not angry with me
for sleeping late these past couple of days. It's just that I had so much work to do at school I never had
much chance to sleep late. Now I'm making up for lost time."
"You can sleep as long as you like," said the big blonde, and she squeezed his arm lovingly. "I'm just glad
that you're here with me."
"Well, this late sleeping won't last long," he said. "I'll have to start looking for a job soon. I'll need the
money I can get come fall."
Janice had figured that. She knew she wouldn't have too many more opportunities to be alone with him.
"I have a confession to make, Son," Janice said as she shifted her weight again so that she could grasp
the boy's bare shoulders with both hands. "I peeked in on you and Karen yesterday. I couldn't help it. I
suppose I got jealous or something. Can you forgive me?" She rested her blonde head on her son's
shoulder.
"Oh, don't worry about it," he said, grinning. "Did you like what you saw?"
"You were marvelous, Son. You really fucked her pussy good. You sure do have the cock for it.',
Janice then reached down and squeezed her son's cock, through the blanket and sheet.
"Thank you, Mom. I'm glad you enjoyed the show. What did you think of Karen?" He put the tray aside
and turned to his mother.
"Well, frankly, Son, I didn't think much of that bitch at all. She couldn't fuck very well, and she was a
lousy cocksucker. Plus, her tits were too small."
Tim laughed aloud. "You sound like a typical mother. And I suppose you didn't like the color of her hair,
either."
"Now don't mock me, Son. You deserve better than the likes of that trash. You need a woman with big
round tits, the kind you can bite into. A woman who knows what to do with a cock once she's wrapped
her lips around it."
"What else was wrong with Karen, Mom?" Tim was amused.
"Her ass was flat and her pussy was ugly.
How can you ass-fuck a girl with a flat ass? Hell, those big balls of yours need a big cushion otherwise,
you're liable to get crippled. And how can you eat out such an ugly cunt? You need one that's hot and
sweet, one you can bury your whole face into. Sorry, Son, that bitch is no good for you."
"Then who do you recommend, Mom? Are you trying to fix me up with some daughter of one of your
friends?"
"Hell no, Son. This is what I'm trying to fix you up with!" Janice yanked off her robe and showed her son
her naked body. "I can't stand it anymore! I'm horny as shit for a cock. You're going to give me yours if
I have to rape you." She then threw back the covers and exposed the rest of her son's naked body.
"Mom!" cried the boy, his eyes wide.
Janice bent over and wrapped her lips around Tim's cock, taking the fat prick deep in her throat. She
didn't care what her son thought of her now, she just wanted to suck his cock. Besides, if he did protest,
she figured it would only take her a few sucks to have him singing a different tune.
Janice worked her lips down her son's thick prick, not stopping until his cock bulb touched the back of
her throat. She sucked deeply, while her tongue teased and tantalized the sensitive underside. Tim lifted
his ass and groaned, but mother knew best.
Janice tingled all over, remembering how it used to be. Only now her son was a grown man, and his
cock had grown up too. Glad that she was getting even with her husband once more, the big blonde
sucked happily on her son's cock.
Her head bobbed up and down, slowly and steadily. Her long yellow hair brushed the boy's groin. She
placed one of his hands on her hanging tit, and then reached down and started fingering her own cunt
hole. She was hot for her son!
"Mmmmm!" groaned the boy, looking down the length of his body at his mother's stretched lips. "Oh,
shit, that feels good! Suck me! Suck me just like old times!"
When Tim bucked up and drove his cock in deep, Janice gagged on the meaty prick and covered it with
even more spit. Then she caught her breath and started slurping and slobbering on it again. Her tit ached
and her pussy quivered, but at last she had her son's mighty young cock.
Her clinging lips massaged every inch of the prick shaft. Spit ran down the shaft and gathered in the
boy's cock hair, making a big mess With a sopping face, Janice shifted around and started rubbing her
raw pussy against her son's leg, hot for contact while she kept her mouth glued to his cock.
"Oooooh! Mom! Mom! Wow!" He tightened his grip on her one tit while the other one bounced freely.
Janice pumped her pussy up and down the boy's leg, loving the fiery sensations that were shooting
through her body. Her lips stroked the big prick shaft, making it swell and turn purple. Gurgling sounds
escaped her throat, while wet sucking noises emanated from her tightly clinging lips.
While her lips raced up and down, the blonde's tongue circled the fat bulb and explored it thoroughly.
She plucked at the piss hole and gathered a few drops of jizz, which she swallowed. She teased the
wide rim and made the many nerves stand on end.
Then, her eyes wild with passion, Janice lifted her head and looked at her son. Spit dripped from her
panting mouth. Her tits throbbed hotly. Her pussy pulsated, begging to be plugged.
"You're going to fuck me, right now. Come pound my pussy, Son!" She rolled over on the bed and
spread her shapely thighs wide, flashing her pink pussy meat at the boy. "Hop on, Son!"
Tim, his cock hard and hot, looked down at his mother and licked his lips. Her dripping cunt was so
ripe. Just like a juicy melon. As he climbed on top of her, he hoped her pussy was also tight and clinging.
The boy reached under his mother and seized her asscheeks in both hands, holding them firmly. Then he
thrust his hips and shoved his purple cock head into the soft folds of her pussy. They both shivered at the
hot contact, but he kept pressing down.
"Aaaagh!" she moaned in his ear. "Fuck me with your big cock!" Then she wrapped her long legs around
his back and lifted her pussy up towards his cock.
Tim, trembling, took one hand and guided his cock into his mother's open cunt hole, getting his hand
soaked with cunt juice. Then he got another grip on her ass and slammed his prick deep into her pussy.
He groaned loudly and his mother whimpered.
In two thrusts, his cock was buried balls deep. He grimaced as her hot clinging pussy walls sucked at his
prick shaft and tortured him. Her pussy was like a rubber glove to him. He ground his nuts into her cunt
lips and reamed the tight fuck hole with his cock shaft.
"Ahhh!" she cried, biting down on his earlobe. "Fuck me! Fuck me now!
Drill my pussy!"
Tim started humping, his ass rising and falling between the big blonde's wide-spread legs. He started off
slowly, loving the way her soft pussy yielded to his prick and then gripped it. Then he built up speed,
until he was drilling her relentlessly, driving her pussy walls this way and that. Pussy juices popped and
squished inside her cunt as his cock churned them.
"Shiiyyiit! Oh, fuuuck!" she howled, the prick taking away her breath. She clawed his shoulders and
back as he drove his cock through her clinging pussy hole and sent ripples of pleasure racing up her
spine.
Janice bucked up to meet his hard fuck thrusts. Her big hips slapped his groin loudly and her pussy lips
jolted his hard nuts. She gobbled up his hard-driving cock again and again as she made the bedsprings
creak dangerously.
His cock shaft rubbed up and down her swollen clit, igniting the little fuck knob and making it throb. She
moved her ass so she could feel more pleasure on her clit, then gasped and bit into his shoulder when
she suddenly creamed. Panting heavily now, she pumped her cunt muscles and sucked on his pounding
cock.
Janice reached down and rubbed her son's balls as they slapped against her inner thighs and cunt lips.
They were hard and hot and coated with sweat and cunt juice. She rubbed them all over, getting her
hand all sticky.
"Make me scream, Son!"
Tim, finding his mother's cunt and hand delicious, started humping he? harder. His fuck thrusts rocked
her whole body and made her tits and ass shake like jelly. He panted hard, breathing in the rich aroma of
cunt, cock, and sweat. The intense heat between them kept him going.
Janice shivered each time her son plowed into her cunt. Whenever she bucked up into him, he drove her
right back down into the mattress. She gasped and panted, her face red with passion, as she
remembered how it used to be with her husband.
"Iiiieeee!" she screamed, finally. "Aaagh!" Her son was grinding her into the mattress now. His hips and
cock and chest dominated her completely. She held on tight and went along for the ride.
"Ooooh! Harder, Son! Fuck your mother harder!"
"I'm trying, you hot bitch! Oh, shiiyyiit!" He winced and groaned as his mother's pussy continued to suck
at his cock shaft.
Squishing noises filled the air. Janice tried to meet his every thrust, and soon flesh-slapping noises
mingled with the other fuck sounds. She licked her puffy lips and begged for her son to drench her pussy
with his cum.
Janice teased the boy's asshole with her middle finger as his hard ass moved at will between her thighs.
Hot flashes raced through her body and made her woozy. She grunted passionately, enjoying the way
her son was fucking her.
The big blonde rocked and twisted beneath her son. She surrendered completely to his body-jarring
cock thrusts, for she was too crazy with hot lust to care. Her tits were crushed. Her cunt lips were
swelled with gushing blood and she felt her fuck juices gathering. She craved release.
"Oh, yes!" she cried, supping and sliding against her son's sweaty body. "Your cock is fatter than it's
ever been! I can feel the fat prick banging at my pussy! Come, you bastard! Come in my pussy, you
son-of-a-bitch!"
He groaned as he continued to slam his cock in deep. He sank his nails into her soft ass and thrust his
hips in all directions, spearing every part of her wet cunt box. Then he pumped real deep and started
grinding and twisting like a madman, fucking her pussy with his corkscrew cock.
She howled, shaking her head wildly. Janice was ready to blow. Her fuck cream was boiling.
And so was her son's jizz.
"Aaaagh!" he cried, suddenly rearing back and driving his prick in balls deep. "I'm coming! Feel my cum,
Ma! Ohhhh!"
He gritted his teeth, rolled back his eyes, and drilled his meat into her pussy. Then he blew his wad and
drenched her hot cunt hole. His muscles tensed as he strained to empty his load into his mother's greedy
cunt snatch.
"Here I come, Son! I'm coming! Feel my hot cream!"
She clawed the boy's back and trembled hard beneath him as her pussy exploded with a bang. Pussy
juice poured forth, pushed out of her pussy by the terrific spasms that rocked her body. She drooled
and gurgled and rolled her eyes as her cunt juices mingled with his cock jizz and made their bodies wet
and sticky.
Tim kept driving his spurting cock into his mother's sopping cunt, giving her his entire load of jizz. His
hard thrusts caused the cum to seep out of her fuck hole and drench her belly and thighs. He gave his
mother all he had, then collapsed on top of her, gasping for air.
Janice kept squirming and bucking and twisting her big body, enjoying the last of the delightful sensations
that were rippling through her. Every muscle in her body grew weak and then went limp as her climax
drained her.
"Aaagh!" she groaned, holding on to her son's limp body. "You were fantastic, Son. I'm proud of you!"
After a few seconds, Janice pushed her son off her and then reached for the breakfast tray. She needed
some quick energy, and there was still some toast and jam left over. She showed her son her red
swollen pussy as she leaned over him.
"Mmmm!" she said, straddling the boy's shoulders. "This toast is pretty good. Do you want some?"
She looked down at the boy and inched her raw cunt closer to his face. Janice finished the toast, then
licked her fingers one at a time, conscious of the boy's hot breath on her inner thighs and cunt gash.
"You sure do have a great pussy, Mom. It looks as good as it feels. I'll bet dad really gives you hell in
bed." He stroked her shapely ass and thigh as he talked.
"Not lately, Son. But that's not important now. Now I have you to give me hell. Why don't you find out if
my pussy tastes as good as it feels?"
She inched forward some more until her well-fucked cunt was directly over her son's mouth. She kept
her thighs apart and waited for the delicious touch of her son's tongue, knowing he would be obedient.
Tim, with the smell of hot day-old fish strong in his nostrils, lifted his head and snaked out his tongue. He
lapped up the thin trickles of cum that were seeping from his mother's red raw pussy hole. A shiver
raced up Janice's spine and she sighed happily.
The boy buried his face in the steaming pussy and sucked out the slippery jizz. The lewd noises that
emanated from his puckered lips made Janice smile with pride.
Janice moaned as her son sucked on her pussy hole. She twisted to-and-fro, enjoying the touch of her
son's tongue and lips. Then she gasped and clutched her own tits when the boy's tongue penetrated her
narrow cunt gash and reached inside her fuck hole.
Janice looked down and watched her son lick her, finding the sight amazing. Her tits soon swelled in her
fists and she started forcing them in circles, yanking on them one second and flattening them the next.
Her nipples got hard and hot, as if ready to explode, but she was more concerned with the fire in her
cunt.
Tim's face was soon coated with fuck juices. Janice smiled down upon him and begged him to continue,
promising to return the favor just as soon as she was hot.
Tim's tongue shot deep inside his mother's cunt hole. He reamed the slippery hole as well as he could,
making his mother scream for mercy. The bed started bouncing.
The tip of his tongue tortured the nerves along her cunt walls, making them sparkle like live wires. The
cock root brushed against her cut repeatedly, filling the cock-like knob with heat. His lips wreaked
havoc with the woman's sensitive cunt lips and made them swell with hot blood. Even his hot breath
added to her sweet blissful agony as it blew against her tender fuck meat.
"Eeeee!" she cried, licking her lips hungrily. Her tits and ass jiggled as she bounced on her son's mouth.
"Ooooooh!"
Tim then bit into her swollen pink clit and made her cry out for mercy. His teeth were sharp, and he got
a good hold on the fiery button and threatened to bite it right off. Janice howled and shook, then, jolted
senseless, fell off her son and collapsed on the mattress.
"Oh, you sweet son-of-a-bitch! You're a real tiger, you are! You nearly made Mommy cream all over
your pretty face. Here, let me do you for a while. Then we'll fuck like dogs!"
Janice crawled over to her son's cock and lowered her head to suck it. The fucker was still soft and
limp, and still covered with sticky fuck juices. Breathing in the rich aroma, the big blonde started licking
off the cum.
"Oooooh!" moaned Tim, reaching down to stroke his mother's soft face.
"Lick me, Mom! You always were good at that."
Janice ran her long tongue up and down the boy's limp prick, at the same time fondling his balls. She
remembered how wonderful this cock had felt inside her cunt, and she became anxious to get it back
inside her. But first, she had to get it hard again.
"You have such a pretty cock," she said, lifting her head for a second.
"It's much bigger now than when you were a kid, but just as pretty."
"Get it hard again," he told her. "And I'll fuck you with it some more.
Hurry, Mom, I can't wait to feel your hot pussy!"
Janice licked all the cum from her son's cock, gulping it down. Then she opened her mouth and engulfed
the red prick head, sucking it in completely. Tim groaned, but the woman paid him no mind as she
crammed more of his cock down into her throat. Her cheeks bulged slightly as she balled the soft cock
up in her mouth.
"Ahhh!" he groaned. "Suck!"
Janice used her tongue to roll his cock around in her mouth. She teased the limp prick meat pitifully. As
she chewed on the cock, she toyed with his big nuts, working her fingers diligently. The touch of her
fingertips made the boy squirm.
Tim's muscles tensed as he watched, trembling, while his mother gobbled up his cock. He spread his
hairy legs as he felt his cock growing in her mouth.
Janice kept working her jaws and fingers, massaging the prick thoroughly. She felt the cock stiffen and
begin to throb and a delightful sensation shot through he?. She relaxed her jaws a little as the cock
continued to grow. Her pussy twitched with anticipation, eager to be plugged.
The hot-to-trot mother held onto the root of the cock as she began to suck the shaft in and out of her
mouth. The hardening increased and she loved, even encouraged it with her hot sucking. Her head
bobbed up and down, her long yellow hair brushing the boy's groin.
She squeezed the cock shaft with one hand and felt the power his cock now held. She teased the piss
hole with her tongue and beckoned the cum to rise. Her sharp teeth tested the cock's muscles to see if
the boy was ready to fuck some more.
"Are you ready to fuck Mommie now? Are you, Son?"
"Yes, you cocksucking bitch! Sit on my prick and ride me!"
"First I must feel your tongue on my clit one more time."
She crawled up and straddled his face, then lowered her cunt to his mouth with a groan. His tongue
touched her clit and she gasped. Then his teeth seized the clit and she trembled and cried, yanking her
cunt away.
"I don't want to cream your face, Son. My pussy juices are for your hard-on. Let's fuck!"
The woman then moved down to his waist and straddled his young hard hips. Then she grabbed hold of
his cock root and rubbed his bulb up against her aching cunt. A gasp escaped her lips, and then another.
She pushed the prick head into her cunt gash, spreading her thighs wider to make room.
"Ahhh!" she cried as she got the bulb into her fuck hole and pushed the cock deep inside her. "I love it!"
"So do I!" he groaned, trembling. "If dad could see me now!"
Janice dug her cunt lips into her son's hard balls and thick cock hair. She loved the way the boy's
massive prick head was poking deep into the depths of her cunt. She tightened her cunt muscles and
gripped the mighty shaft, then howled aloud as the intense throbbing jolted her nerves.
She squirmed and twisted, flattening his balls and forcing his prick to ream her cunt hole. The intense
jolts that rocked her body made her head fall forward so that her hair hid her face and tits. She kept
grinding her pussy downward, gurgling and drooling ecstatically.
"Mmmmm!" she moaned. "Your cock is soooo gooooood!"
Then she started slamming her pussy up and down the boy's cock shaft. The fat bulb speared her pussy
walls from all directions. His balls hammered her cunt lips and made them swell even more. She reached
down and dug her nails into his chest to keep from falling off.
Tim pulled her big tits to his mouth and engulfed one nipple, sucking it like a baby. Janice shivered, then
opened her mouth and let out a deep groan. Tim kept biting the rubbery nip as he sucked on it, feeling it
grow hard in his mouth.
The boy groaned also as his mother's throbbing cunt slid up and down his cock shaft, greasing the
mighty fuck pole. His cock hardened even more from the friction and his balls got tight in their bag. He
bucked up into the woman and speared her deep as his orgasm mounted.
"Uungh!" she grunted, sucking at his cock out of self defense.
"Oh, Mom! I feel my cum rising again! I'm going to blow my wad any second now!"
He bucked up in rhythm to her cunt thrusts, impaling her again and again. In return, her pussy walls
sucked and massaged his cock meat, torturing him mercilessly.
"Do it, Son! I'm ready for your hot cum! Drown me!"
Janice jerked and twisted on her son's cock. The tingling in her cunt was becoming very intense and she
felt her own orgasm mounting. Higher and higher it rose, and her body became uncontrollable.
"Iiieeee!" she screamed, gritting her teeth and clawing the boy's chest. "I'm coming, Son! I'm coming
again!"
"I'm coming too, Ma!" cried Tim.
He bucked up hard and delivered his load of cum. His cock swelled up and erupted deep inside her
cunt, drenching her cunt walls. He strained all his muscles as he came hard for the second time.
"Shiiyyiit! Oh, hell, take my jizz!"
Janice came again and again, her body rocking with intense spasms. It was all she could do to stay on
his cock. She howled repeatedly and her big titties bounced wildly. She pumped his cock with her cunt
and milked the fucker dry.
Then the big blonde, her face flushed with passion, fell off the boy and collapsed to the mattress. Her
breathing was loud and erratic and her titties heaved rhythmically. She sucked on her lips and clutched
her swollen tits, enjoying the hot cum now seeping from her cunt.
"Did-did I make you for-forget Karen, Son?"
"K-Karen who, Mom?"

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin » 03 Feb 2016 14:39

Chapter 8
Laura had her bag on her lap again the next morning when she rode to work with her father. She had
said nothing to him that would tip him off to the games she was playing at work, and she didn't intend to.
She didn't like having to trick her daddy, but she just had to have his cock, and that was the only way
she knew to get it.
She hugged her bag tight and smiled inwardly as they drove across town, her eyes every now and then
shifting down to his big cock bulge and she remembering. By the time they arrived at work, her panties
were soaked. She said good-bye to her father in the elevator, then got off on the eighth floor and went
to her desk.
But Laura barely had time to change the ribbon in her typewriter before she was called in to Miss
Thomas' office. She went happily. It had been awhile since she had sat on her supervisor's lap. This
would be a good preliminary to her bout with her daddy at noon. Vivid images of the big blonde's pussy
filled her mind when she entered the office.
But Miss Thomas was not alone.
"Hello, Laura, how are you this morning?" asked the woman.
Miss Thomas sat behind her desk. She wore a grey suit, with a matching vest and a white blouse. Her
thick yellow hair was combed straight down her back. The woman was a real beauty.
"I'm fine, Miss Thomas How are you? Did you want to see me?"
Laura glanced at the tall middle-aged man standing beside Miss Thomas. The man was neatly attired in
a blue business suit. A touch of grey showed in his sideburns, but he had rugged good looks and a
strong body. He puffed on a cigar as he looked Laura up and down.
"I'm fine too," said Miss Thomas. "Yes, I would like to see you for a moment ... How do you like
working here so far? Do you have any problems?"
"No, none at all. Everyone has been wonderful. And the work is very interesting. I have no
complaints." She couldn't keep her eyes off the stranger.
"I'm glad to hear that," said the blonde. "This is Mr. Weed. He's in charge of our publicity department.
The two of us have been talking and we've decided that you would be perfect for the new promotional
campaign were going to run this summer. We need a girl who's young and pretty and fun loving."
"And one who has a great body," said Mr. Weed, smiling down at the girl. "Are you interested, Laura?"
His strong smile made her tremble. She knew she would have to change her panties if this kept up much
longer.
"Sure, I suppose so. What do I have to do?"
"It's simple really," said Mr. Weed, reaching into a package lying on the desk. "As you know, our
company manufactures garments, especially swim wear. We simply want you to model our new line of
bathing suits for a promotional campaign that we'll be doing this summer. Are you interested?"
"Sure!" said Laura. "I think it would be fun."
Laura couldn't control her enthusiasm. She jumped up and down, and damned near knocked her tits out
of her blouse. She didn't mind that the stranger was watching intently.
"Well, then," said Miss Thomas, rising from her chair. "We would like for you to try a couple of bathing
suits on right now. Just so Mr. Weed can be sure that you're the right girl for us. I believe they're your
size."
Mr. Weed handed Laura a black string bikini and she took it shyly.
"Where do I go to change? The bathroom?" There was certainly no place in the office, not even a closet.
"Come now," said Miss Thomas. "You and I have no secrets between us, do we? And Mr. Weed and I
have no secrets, either, if you know what I mean. Now hurry, child, get naked and put on the bikini. Mr.
Weed doesn't have time to waste."
Laura shrugged, then reached down and unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to her ankles. She stepped out
of it as she unfastened her blouse and removed it too. Her face turned crimson when she saw the two of
them looking down at her juice-drenched pantie crotch, but there was nothing she could do about that
now. Quickly, she removed her bra and yanked off her panties, then kicked off her sandals.
"Not bad, huh?" Miss Thomas said to looking at Mr. Weed.
"Fantastic!" he said, rubbing his crotch frantically. "Wow! What a piece of ass! Such young smooth
flesh. And such gorgeous curves. Oh, fuck! My cock is rock hard already!"
"And you saw how wet her panties were, didn't you?" asked the big blonde. "That proves she's a real
hot bitch. And I told you about how well she ate my cunt. Believe me, she's just what you're looking for.
Laura was flattered by what the two were saying about her. A picture of the man's hard cock hanging
halfway down his leg flashed through her mind, and she got a terrific jolt in her pussy. Instinctively, she
reached down to keep her pussy juices from dripping onto the carpet.
"Put that bikini on before I rape you!" said Mr. Weed, clutching his cock bulge.
Laura, turned on by the man's threat, did her best to control her aroused passions. She strapped the
halter on first, and saw that it was much too small, even for her plump young tits. The bottom failed to
cover half of her asscheeks and hips. She stood there, her young curves quivering, waiting for their
opinions.
"Nice," said the big blonde, rubbing her crotch. "A little small, but nice."
"Don't worry," said Mr. Weed. "She'll have one that fits when she models it in public. Go on, child,
move around a little. Let's see how it wears on you."
Laura smiled as she began to prance around the office. She took graceful steps, jutting out her tits and
wriggling her ass. Her tits hardened under Mr. Weed's gaze and soon every outline could be seen
through the thin bikini top.
She posed in many positions, giving the two a good look at her young ripe body. Several times she
threw up her leg and flashed her pussy crack at them, letting them see just how snugly the bikini crotch
had wedged up into her. She liked the attention she was getting and she was aware that her passions
were building up inside her.
"Damn!" said Mr. Weed, his hand now barely able to cover his huge cock bulge. "What a sweet little
piece of ass!"
"Don't I know it," said Miss Thomas, now with her hand up her skirt, playing with herself. "Just look at
all that sweet meat."
Laura, having fun, turned her back to them, spread her legs wide, and bent over at the waist to touch her
toes. Most of the bikini bottom was either wedged into her pussy crack or wedged into her asscrack.
She then teased the man by wriggling her asscheeks hard, until they almost shook right off.
Loving it, Laura turned to face them, again bending over at the waist. She shook her upper body
teasingly. The bikini top was severely tested as her titties swung to-and-fro and pounded against the
flimsy garment. She heard another groan then she herself squealed when one of her tits popped free.
This was more than Mr. Weed could stand. Me lunged forward, grabbed the back of Laura's head, and
forced her face into his cock bulge. She was surprised, but not sorry. She licked his cock through his
pants and breathed in the strong smell of cock, all the time listening to his frantic groans and loud
whimpers.
"Oh, you fucking bitch! Suck me off! I don't care if you are young enough to be my daughter." He
desperately worked to unfasten his trousers, still holding the girl's head tight.
Laura, her own body boiling with lust and begging for release, fell to her knees and assisted Mr. Weed.
They soon had his pants down to his ankles and then off altogether. His shorts followed soon after. Even
as they struggled with these, his big wet cock was already digging into the side of Laura's face.
"Oh, shit, yeah! Now suck it, slut! Suck my cock and you have the job!
But hurry!"
Laura reached out with her tongue and teased the fat bulb. Her tongue slithered round and round the
greasy prick head, gathering the cum that had leaked out in his urgency. To know that she was the cause
of his prick being so hard and wet made her proud. She just hoped he would be proud of her when this
was over.
She reached into the piss slit and plucked out a few more drops of cum, swallowing them quickly. A bit
greasy-but nice! She also began using her hands, squeezing and fondling the man's balls as she sucked
his cock.
Mr. Weed, teetering, stroked the back of her head as he swung his own in circles. Ripples of pleasure
jolted his senses with each flick of the girl's tongue. He groaned and gurgled, his muscles quivering, as be
pushed his cock into her and begged her to take it all.
Laura ran her tongue along the cock shaft next, first one side then the other. She massaged and stroked
the meaty prick shaft, leaving a trail of fire and spit. She made the cock swell and grow redder, until it
started to resemble a big fat sausage.
"Ahhhhh!" he cried, straining with desire. Stomach tightened as he thrust his cock towards the girl. "Let
me feel those sweet lips! Please suck me, baby!"
Since he asked so nice, Laura opened her mouth wide and engulfed the man's hard cock. She wrapped
her lips around the wide rim and then teased his bulb some more with her tongue-tip. He bucked hard
and slammed his cock deep down her throat, nearly choking her to death.
"Mmmmmfff!" Laura gagged on the prick as the rubbery bulb dug into the back of her throat.
When she had caught her breath, the young girl began moving her lips up and down the thick cock shaft.
She bobbed her head back and forth, sucking the cock into her mouth repeatedly. Her long yellow hair
bounced around her shoulders, her tits bounced in and out of the halter, and her plump ass jiggled
behind her. Mr. Weed had more than he could stand.
The cock disappeared and reappeared, again and again, always emerging dripping with spit. Her face
got real sloppy and soon shone in the overhead light. Even her hands got wet as they stroked the cock's
heavy balls.
"Ohhhh! Ungh!" he groaned, shaking his head. "Too much! too fucking much!"
While the girl was sucking on Mr. Weed's big cock, her supervisor walked up and stood beside the
trembling man. Laura ignored the woman at first, thinking that she just wanted to watch. But then it
became apparent that Miss Thomas wanted to do more than that.
"I want to feel your tongue and lips too. Suck on my cunt for a while, doll."
The big blonde then hiked her skirt all the way up to her waist and leaned into the girl. As usual, Miss
Thomas was wearing no panties.
Laura gave Mr. Weed's purple cock a few more sucks, just to keep it hard and hot. Then she turned to
her supervisor's hairy cunt snatch and flicked her tongue over the puffed lips. But she heard Mr. Weed
groan in protest, so she reached up and wrapped her hand around the cock shaft, holding it tight until
she could get back to it.
"Eeeeeeee!" squealed Miss Thomas. "Ooooooh!"
The woman's pussy pulsated hotly. Laura rubbed the woman's hips and ass with her free hand as she ran
her tongue through the thick pussy hair. She combed the curly blonde hairs to-and-fro, and soaked
them with her spit. The big blonde shivered and squealed again, then reached down and stroked Laura's
gentle face, too.
Laura crawled on her knees closer to the woman, but she kept her firm grip on the man's cock. Cock or
cunt, it made no difference to Laura. She slithered her fat tongue up and down the full length of Miss
Thomas' cunt lips, then delved into the woman's glistening cunt crack.
"Iiiieeee!" cried the supervisor, rising to the balls of her feet.
"Lick me, you little slut! Oh, wow!"
Laura licked up and down the woman's cunt crack, lapping up the slick cunt juices and tantalizing the
many tender nerves. She made her supervisor jump and squeal repeatedly, while she herself got hotter
and wetter between her own thighs. Laura was swimming in heated lust when she reached up into the
woman's fuck hole and plunged her tongue deep.
Miss Thomas threw back her head and stared up at the ceiling, her eyes wide and frantic. She gurgled
and trembled.
Laura reached as deep as she could, then started reaming the woman's fuck hole. Her tongue slithered
round and round, sopping up pussy juice and stretching the greasy pussy walls out of shape. Cunt hairs
kept clogging up her nostrils but she licked passionately.
But Mr. Weed was too horny to let the girl stay away for so long. Me yanked her head away from Miss
Thomas and her tongue popped out of the wet fuck hole. Then he guided her mouth back to his cock
and watched his cock disappear once more.
"Ahhhhh!" he moaned, licking his lips. "That's more like it! Now suck my cock nice and hard!" His
dreamy eyes were unfocused.
Laura, her head spinning from so much cock and cunt, worked her stretched lips up and down the long
hard cock shaft, smacking noisily and sloppily. She made the prick very wet in no time, and soon the
redness returned. A few more sucks and the cock was throbbing with boiling blood.
"Oh, yeah! That's the way I like it!" he cried, running one hand through her hair. "Suck me prick, honey!"
Laura deep-throated the cock and then ran her tongue along its underside, tantalizing the many nerves.
When he started jerking, she clamped down with her teeth and gnawed on the cunt sticker, nearly
popping his veins. At that, it was all she could do to keep him from ramming his cock clear to her belly.
"Now me again," said the big blonde, pulling on Laura.
Laura gasped for air and ended up sucking in a mouthful of cunt jizz. She smacked lewdly, jolting the
woman with intense heat waves. But she reached out blindly and seized Mr. Weed's cock in her fist.
With her own cunt twitching and spasming, she felt as if she were hooked up to two live wires.
"That's not fair!" cried Mr. Weed. "I'm in charge here. I have seniority over you two. And I want her to
suck my cock."
"Pipe down, baby," said Miss Thomas to Mr. Weed. "When it comes to getting my rocks off, no one
has seniority over me. Now if you want to get your cock wet, stick it in her pussy. Fuck her, man!"
"Yeah, you're right," said he, reaching down to feel her ass and thighs. "I think I will fuck her."
He moved one hand down her asscrack and in between her thighs to sample her tight pussy.
Miss Thomas got completely naked first. Then she sat down on the soft carpet and spread her shapely
thighs wide. Her titties jutted out magnificently, while her golden-haired cunt, wet with the girl's spit,
glistened between her legs. She reached out and guided Laura's head to her pussy.
Laura fell to her knees and lowered her head to her supervisor's pussy, lapping hungrily. Her ass and
pussy were up in the air, completely vulnerable. She swung her ass to-and-fro, trying to hasten Mr.
Weed's cock.
The business executive eyed the young girl's hips and ass, and he liked what he saw. Quickly, he took
hold of the bikini bottom and worked it down her legs and free of her ankles. Her pussy stared back at
him from its hairy home between her thighs, and he reached for it as he knelt behind her.
Laura moaned when she felt the man's hand cup her tiny cunt mound. She was already enjoying the cool
breeze that was blowing over her asscheeks and between her thighs. Now she had even more to enjoy.
But as lightning bolts rocked her body, the young girl continued to taste her supervisor's cunt. She
snaked her tongue deep, then began to work the licker up and down the greasy cunt hole, stretching the
pussy walls wide.
Laura made strange sounds as she tongue-fucked her boss. Spit and cunt juice coated her face and
made her skin shine. She knew she was getting wet, but she kept sucking and licking, anyway.
"Eeee!" squealed the big blonde. "Fuck me with your tongue, baby!"
Mr. Weed snuggled close to Laura's ass and began rubbing his stiff prick up and down her inner thighs.
His fat cock meat smeared cum and spit all over her smooth flesh and soon she was very wet. As he
rubbed her thighs with his prick he massaged her pussy with his fingers, admiring her pussy's softness.
Her mouth stuffed with hot pussy, Laura trembled hard. The meaty cock glided up and down her soft
flesh. It was as if a thousand fingers of electricity were trickling her body.
Then the man pressed his cock into her cunt mound and she shrieked aloud. She couldn't keep still to
save her life.
But she did keep her tongue buried inside her boss' pussy hole, much to the woman's delight. And it was
while Laura was reaming the woman's pussy hole that Mr. Weed poked his big cock into her own little
cunt hole.
The man's cock was long and fat, pumped up by the girl's sucking mouth. It filled her cunt hole easily,
sliding deep inside her. She arched her back and spread her thighs wider to accommodate the cock.
Mr. Weed held Laura's slim waist as he pushed his cock all the way into her. He gasped as her pussy
walls nipped at his cock meat and then clung to it. The heat was mind-blowing and the fit was snug. But
he kept pushing, not stopping until his nuts were throbbing against her stretched cunt lips.
He held his cock in deep, loving the way she used her cunt muscles to suck on his cock shaft. A steady
throbbing made him stagger and he slammed his cock still deeper, flattening his balls against her cunt.
She groaned and he howled in triumph.
Tremors raced through her cunt as the hot cock filled her completely and threatened to split her open.
She worked her cunt muscles in an effort to relieve some of the pressure, while she turned her attention
back to the pussy in front of her.
Laura, feeling good with both a cock and a cunt in her possession, moved her head to-and-fro,
determined to taste every inch of the woman's cunt hole. Her tongue slithered round and round, darting
here and there.
"Weeee!" cried the woman, frantically rubbing her own big tits.
As the lapping noises filled the air, Mr. Weed began to pump the young girl's cunt. He rammed his cock
up and down her wet cunt tube, jarring her nerves and churning her cunt juices. Each stroke made Laura
shiver ecstatically and she praised the big-shot for having such a big dick.
She grunted, trying to taste pussy and pump cock simultaneously. Her hair brushed against the woman's
soft thighs as her face got buried between them.
The tip of his cock speared her tight pussy from a dozen or more directions. The rough shaft jolted her
many nerves and made her cry out repeatedly. His hairy prick's root scraped against her clit and made
the hard button throb dangerously. Laura just arched her back deeper and gobbled up the cock as fast
as she could.
"Ohhhh!" cried Mr. Weed, his face strained. "You young bitches sure do fuck good!"
"They suck pussy pretty good too!" shouted Miss Thomas as she trembled uncontrollably. "Oh, hell,
child, what are you doing to me? I'm dying!"
Laura felt the woman's pussy throbbing hotly against her lips. She knew the feeling from before. Her
boss was ready to cream. The young child pressed her mouth into the deep pink cunt hole and started
sucking madly, hoping for a big mouthful.
"Ahhhh!" cried the big-shot. "My cock is on fire! I can't last longer than a second!"
He drilled her pussy from behind. Then, with his ass moving back and forth behind her, he leaned
forward and reached under her to grasp her hanging titties, which had long before popped Out of her
halter. Holding her tits tight in his fists, he used them for support as he slammed his big cock in and out
of her cunt.
"Agh!" cried Laura, burning at the very end. "Oooooh!"
She sucked hard on her boss' pussy hole, ready for the explosion she sensed was coming. She braced
herself for an onrush of jizz, for she knew the man was about to come. Her own pussy was boiling out of
control, also ready to overflow. She shivered with joy, wondering how a three-way climax would feel.
"Ahhhhh!" cried the supervisor, spit running from the corners of her mouth. "I'm coming, you slut!"
"I'm coming too!" shouted Mr. Weed as he blew his load of jizz and flooded out the young girl's tight
pussy hole, again and again.
"Heeeelp!" screamed Laura, her own orgasm sweeping through her. "I love you both!"
Getting creamed at both ends felt just great!

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin » 03 Feb 2016 14:40

Chapter 9
Laura was glad to get that modeling job. It would mean extra money for her this summer. And she was
also happy to get the second cock of her young life. Mr. Weed had promised to stuff her pussy
regularly, throughout the summer. Then her lunch hour arrived, Laura was off for another meeting with
her father, in disguise.
Her red-haired wig, fake eyelashes, and heavy make-up fooled her father again. Laura smiled, accepting
a drink from the bar he kept along the wall. It was her first taste of whiskey, but she sipped it as if she
had been drinking it all her life. Finding the flavor delightful, she then snuggled down in his lap.
"Well, this is a surprise," he told her. "I wasn't expecting you today.
Did you get the job you wanted?"
"Sure," Laura lied. "But I still couldn't stay away from you. Your cock really turns me on." Laura
wriggled her ass a little and enjoyed a burst of heat that shot up into her asshole.
"Shit!" he said, peeking down her blouse. "That ass feels good in my lap. Hurry and finish your drink,
then we'll get started. I'm hot for you too, baby doll."
Laura loved playing this game. Talking dirty to her father turned her on almost as much as actually
fucking him. She continued to flirt as she finished her drink, knowing that she was making his cock that
much harder.
When she set the empty glass down on the desk, there was a strange gleam in her eye. She felt as if she
were floating on a cloud. She had never experienced a sensation like this before. Suddenly feeling bold
and adventurous, she smiled wickedly into her father's eyes and reached down to grasp his cock bulge.
"Ooooo!" he moaned, jumping in his chair.
"Hell, baby, you startled me!"
Still smiling wickedly, Laura rubbed her daddy's cock bulge until it grew hard as a rock. "You've got a
real cunt buster in your pants, don't you?" She squirmed on his knee so he could get to his zipper.
"Shit! I wish all the girls turned on like you after just one glass."
He cupped one tit through her blouse and squeezed it tight.
Laura reached inside his pants and pulled out his stiff cock. The prick was hot and wet and it throbbed
in her fist.
"What a beautiful hunk of cock meat! No wonder all the girls are crazy about you."
Mr. Holt sucked in his breath as he looked down and watched the girl's hand tighten again and again on
his cock shaft. A drop of jizz oozed from his piss hole and he wondered if the girl was going to jack him
off.
"Just holding your cock makes my pussy burn."
Then she ran her tongue back and forth across the slippery cock bulb and made it shine with her spit.
Again she squeezed the prick, and when another drop of jizz oozed from the piss hole, she lapped it up.
"Baby, you sure as hell do learn fast," he said as he pinched her nipple through her blouse.
"Ooooooh!" she squealed, jumping up off his lap and releasing his cock.
"I think I'll get naked now."
"Please do."
Laura looked back at her father and began to undress slowly. First she pulled off her blouse and bra,
and gave him another look at her young creamy tits. Then she undid her skirt and let it fall to her ankles
before kicking it off. When she bent to remove her panties, Mr. Holt rose from his chair to join her.
He seized her waist from behind and pressed his hard-on into her bare ass, while she was still bent over.
Surprised, she looked up at him over her shoulder and flashed a sexy smile.
He ground his cock bulge into her bent ass-crack, at the same time reaching around to cup her pussy
mound. Laura shivered happily at his touch.
"Mmmmmm! That feels sooo gooood! Why don't you get your pants off so I can really feel your big
cock?"
He reluctantly released her smooth young body and stepped back to remove his clothes. Laura
watched, trembling with impatience, as his strong hairy body gradually came into view. Me took off
everything, knowing they would be completely alone for the next hour. Then he stepped up to her with
his long fat cock jutting out like an arrow.
Things were turning out better than the last time, and Laura was filled with joy. A shiver rocked her
when he took hold of her again and ground his stiff prick head into her asscheeks. She thought she was
being tortured with a hot iron at first, but then she settled down and learned to love it.
"Oh, Mr. Holt! You're so strong and handsome. I wish I had two holes for you to fuck!" Then she
wriggled in his arms until she was facing him.
"You do," he told her. "I'll show you later."
He lowered his head and took a bite from her left tit and she gasped aloud. His sharp teeth moved all
over the plump mound and covered it with small bite marks. She shivered against him, enjoying his hot
breath on her sensitive flesh. Then she moved just enough to offer him her other tit.
He covered this one too with small red teeth marks as he nipped and tugged on the hot flesh. Spit
dribbled from his mouth Onto her tit and the young mound was soon glistening. She threw back her head
and gurgled as the heated bliss in her tit swept up into her brain.
Then he pulled her tight to him and kissed her neck and shoulders. His hairy chest flattened her titties.
His hard cock poked into her soft, yielding belly. She shivered hard once again and nearly fell to the
floor.
But his huge hands cupped her asscheeks and held her steady. She loved the delightful sensations he
was sending through her and she quickly moved to capture his cock between her soft thighs. The prick
disappeared from sight, but Laura could feel it throbbing hotly against her tender flesh.
Each throb of the cock sent a million heat waves coursing up her inner thighs to her quivering cunt. She
trembled and moaned as her mind spun crazily, from a mixture of too much booze and too much cock.
She looked up into his eyes. Then she pulled away from him and returned to his desk, where she bent
over and placed her elbows on the ink pad.
"Come to me stud!" she said, smiling wickedly as she spread her legs wide and looked back over her
shoulder. "Take me from behind. I love it that way!"
The man stepped up close and rubbed his cock up and down her smooth asscheeks, coating them with
cum. Laura shivered on her feet at the hot contact. Then she shivered again and cried out when her
daddy shoved his big cock up between her thighs, spearing the soft folds of her pussy.
"Mmmmm!" he moaned, seizing her hips. "Real nice! Now it's time to get fucked, baby. Here comes my
cock!"
He moved his cock head into her fuck hole and then lunged forward, driving his cock deep into her. In
two thrusts his cock was buried balls deep. He held his cock deep, loving the tug of her cunt muscles.
He also loved the hot juicy insides of her cunt.
"Oooooh!" squealed Laura, her pussy plugged up for the second time today. "Fuck me, lover! Ram me
good and hard!"
Laura pushed her cunt back into her daddy's cock. Then she started swinging her plump ass in circles,
so that every inch of her cunt was stroked. Ripples of delight shot through her body and she lowered her
head to the desk and surrendered herself completely to her daddy's big cock.
"Your cock feels so good! Fuck me hard with it!"
Mr. Holt pumped the girl he believed to be Edna with his stiff prick, driving his prick in and out of her
cunt tube repeatedly. Then he pulled his cock halfway out of her and looked down on the frothy fucker
with pity. His prick was a sorry sight.
"Let me have it," she cried, looking back over her shoulder.
He drove his cock back into her, balls deep. He made her gasp when his balls bounced loudly off the
backs of her thighs. Then he made her shudder when he shifted his hips and forced his rough shaft tight
against her swollen clit. Laura slapped the desk as jolts of lightning streaked through her body.
Mr. Holt fucked the girl furiously. His prick head stabbed her cunt all over, driving apart her cunt walls
and cunt lips. His balls tightened with cum, and his veins bulged out with boiling blood. But he didn't
come yet. Instead, he kept stroking her cunt box with his cock, in complete control.
Laura started meeting her daddy's forward fuck strokes with her own backward thrusts. She drove her
big ass back into his hard driving cock, jolting his senses and stirring her fuck juices. His balls slapped
against her ass noisily, while her tits shook from the impact. She knew her daddy was going to make
her cream one more time.
"I'm nearly there, you hard-fucking stud!"
But before Mr. Holt could take her over the brink, his office door swung open, and his son Tim walked
in on him. The boy wore jeans and a short-sleeve jersey-and the damnedest look of surprise you ever
saw.
"Dad! What's going on? What are you doing with that girl?"
Both Laura and her dad looked up at the boy. They couldn't believe their eyes. Laura was glad her
brother didn't recognize her, but he sure as hell ruined her fun. Boiling fuck juices stirred in her cunt, so
she wriggled her ass to get her father's attention once again.
"Don't stop now!" she cried. "I'm almost ready to come!"
She didn't care that her brother was now a spectator. Her pussy wouldn't let her care. It twitched and
throbbed for attention.
"Fuck me, dammit, fuck me!"
"Well, you can see what I'm doing to her, Son. Now shut up and let me finish!"
With his son watching, Mr. Holt pounded the hell out of the girl's pussy, not knowing that she was really
his daughter. His hard cock thrusts knocked Laura forward against the desk, and she screamed
passionately, clawing at the desk top. He felt his cock swell up and start throbbing, so he pumped her
even harder, knowing the end was near.
"Aaagh!" she cried, her pussy exploding like a volcano. "I'm coming!
I'm coming! Woweeeee!"
Laura trembled delightfully as her cunt juices erupted from her cunt hole and flooded her daddy's cock
and balls. She pumped her cunt muscles on the big cock and sucked it hard as her orgasm rocked her
whole body. The terrific spasms were worth the trouble, and she gurgled crazily as they swept through
her.
"I'm coming too!" he shouted, pounding the shit out of her spasming pussy. "Feel my hot jizz!"
Thick wads of creamy white jizz blasted her cunt hole and filled the tight fuck pit to overflowing in no
time. Rockets burst in his head, and tremors raced through his body. Me kept pumping her with his
spurting cock, giving her all he had. He slapped her ass and squeezed her hips in his ecstasy, for his
orgasm was great and very intense.
"Ahhh!" he moaned, when his cock finally went empty. "Oh, fuck! What a fuck!"
Laura felt like a little whore and she loved it. Her daddy had just fucked her silly and her big brother had
just seen her come all over her daddy. And neither knew it! She fought to catch her breath, aware that
fuck juices were squishing loudly inside her cunt.
When the man's cock had finally slipped out of her, Laura stood up and decided to have some more fun.
This time with her big brother. Though her cunt was sore and wet, she knew she was capable of taking
another big cock up there right away. But was Tim interested?
"Oh, poor thing," said Laura, rubbing her brother's rising cock bulge. "Mr. Holt, I believe your son got
turned on from watching us fuck. His cock is rock hard. Should I fuck him too?"
Mr. Holt, now sitting in a chair beside his desk, looked over to his son. "What about it, Tim? Could you
use a nice piece of ass? She's really tight."
"I-I just came over to see about getting a job down here. Mom thought you could help me out."
"Maybe I can," said Mr. Holt. "But first sock it to that girl and show me what a real man you are. Fuck
her, Son!"
"Yeah, fuck me, Tim. Put that big hard cock in my pussy!"
Laura loved the idea of fucking her father and her brother, one after the other. And she could see Tim
eyeing her naked body as if he wanted to fuck her. She smiled up at him, knowing that he was too cunt
crazy to even see through her disguise.
"Sure, I'll fuck the little slut. What the hell!"
Wanting to make the most of the situation, Laura said, "I want to suck a cock while I'm fucking one.
C'mon, men, double fuck me."
"All right, Edna," said Mr. Holt. "You can suck my limp cock while my son drills you from behind. And
who knows, you may even give me another orgasm.
He beckoned the naked young girl over to where he was sitting. Then he made her bend over at the
waist and suck his limp cock into her mouth. Laura sucked the cock in willingly while she wriggled her
ass to-and-fro, inviting another cock.
"That's a nice pose," said Tim, eyeing her round ass and hips. Then he slapped her ass hard and made
her bite down on his father's cock. "In fact, it's so nice I'm going to ass-fuck her."
Laura shivered at the mention of ass-fucking. She had never had a cock up her ass before and she
wondered what it would feel like in her asshole. Fantastic, she hoped.
The college kid stepped up behind the bent-over girl and seized her slim waist in both hands. Then he
leaned into her, cock first. Laura gobbled on her daddy's cock, rolling the limp prick around in her
mouth. She felt the other cock at her back door, demanding entrance, and she braced herself.
Tim pushed his stiff prick into his sister's tight asshole and found the little ring of meat greasy with sweat.
With her asshole thus oiled, his cock slipped inside her a lot easier than he had expected. He pushed his
prick in deep, driving her rubbery asshole walls out of his way until his nuts were flush against her
asscheeks.
"Uungh!" grunted Laura, finding the pressure inside her ass barely tolerable.
"Shiiyyiit! Pump me, Tim! Work your big cock in and out of me!"
Tim started driving his cock tip and down her asshole, tantalizing her buttery assmeat. His thick cock
stretched her asshole walls out of shape and nearly turned the asshole inside out. Laura trembled from
head to toe, trying her best to enjoy her first assfuck.
But she had no trouble enjoying the blow-job. She sucked the cock in and out of her mouth greedily.
Spit dribbled down her chin.
Cum seeped down the cock shaft to form a small puddle in the man's cock hair. Her face got very wet in
no time, but she kept gobbling the cock up, shoving as much of it into her mouth as she could.
Tim fingered her cunt as he plowed into her asshole. He slammed his cock in and out of her, showing no
mercy for her sore, tight asshole. His driving cock and plunging finger made Laura groan for mercy.
The big dick filled her asshole completely. She rocked on her heels in response. The pressure was more
intense than any she had ever experienced. She slammed her ass back into her brother's cock, all the
time gurgling ecstatically.
"Uungh!" moaned Tim, shaking his head and grimacing. "My cock feels as if it's in a vice! Oh, shit, what
an ass!"
"Her tongue and lips are just as good," said Mr. Holt.
The man fondled her tits as she bent over his cock and sucked it. He squeezed the fleshy mounds
between his fingers and flattened them. Then he bucked up in his chair and drove his cock in a little
deeper.
Laura was fooling them both and loving it. They had her feeling pleasures she had never even known
existed. She was happy with the cock in her mouth and the one up her ass, and she wouldn't trade either
for any amount of money.
Her head bobbed up and down on her daddy's cock. Her ass moved this way and that against Tim's big
cock. Her tits throbbed and swelled even more, as if ready to explode. She did her best to make both
cocks blow at the same time.
Tim gripped her ass tight with both hands as he slammed and hammered his cock into her. His cock
swelled up even more. He popped her shit juices and churned them into a soupy froth that coated his
prick shaft and made the cunt sticker slide that much easier.
"Oh, baby!" he cried, grimacing. "I'm ready to come!"
Laura heard the started slamming her brother's hard cock.
magic words and she young ass back into her She also began sucking harder on her daddy's cock. She
opened her mouth wide and raced her lips up and down, massaging the prick shaft until it was ready to
catch fire.
"I'm ready to blow too!" shouted her father.
Then the two men came simultaneously, shooting their thick loads of white cum into the young girl's two
ends. Her mouth and asshole got filled with creamy jizz and she sucked the cum into her happily, wishing
there was more.
The cum shot down her throat and she gulped loudly to keep from choking. Most of the cum reached
her belly and made her feel damned good, but a lot oozed from the corners of her mouth and dripped
down her chin. She bobbed her head repeatedly, milking her daddy's spurting cock.
She pumped her asshole muscles on her brother's spurting cock in an effort to control it, but she couldn't
keep the fiery liquid. The cream blasted her buttery asshole walls and even reached up into her belly to
burn that, too. She quivered on the two pricks, sucking and pumping madly, as she satisfied two men at
once.
Tim slammed his cock in deep one last time and spurted out his last drop of jizz. Then he yanked out his
cock with a lewd pop and wiped it clean on the girl's asscheeks. Laura whimpered and trembled, sad
that her brother was finished fucking her.
With a very wet ass, Laura cleaned up her daddy, sucking the cum from his prick and licking it from his
lap. She made his cock hairs glisten with her spit in no time. Then she fell to her knees and licked his
balls clean.
Laura was about to call her brother over so she could clean his cock thoroughly when once more the
office door swung open. A big blonde in a short dress came into the office and surveyed the situation.
Everyone seemed speechless.
"So, this is what goes on behind my back, Robert. You're supposed to be down here working, and
instead, you're fucking some office floozy. And the bitch can't even fuck properly, just look at the cum
she left on your belly. And my son's cock is smeared with fuck juices!"
Laura couldn't believe it as she watched her mother rush over to lick the rest of the cum from her daddy.
Then Janice turned and did the same thing to her brother. Tim's cock disappeared for a long time, then
emerged sparkling clean but dripping with spit. Laura listened to he lapping noise, wondering if she were
next.
Sure enough, Janice spit out Tim's cock and then turned to Laura. The young girl, sitting on the floor,
tried to back away from her mother, for she didn't know what the woman had in mind for her.
"So, you want to steal my husband from me, is that it? Why, I ought to shove a fifteen inch dildo up your
cunt and leave it there!"
Then the woman paused, her mouth open with shock.
"Wait a minute! That little blonde pussy! And that small birthmark on her ass! Why, this is Laura! You
damned fool, Robert, you've been fucking and sucking your own daughter!"
She yanked off Laura's wig and pulled the girl to her feet, laughing.
"It can't be!" cried Mr. Holt. "That's not possible!"
"No, I don't believe it," said Tim, coming closer. "I just fucked the shit out of my own sister? Oh, wow!"
"Well, don't feel so bad," said Janice, her hands on her hips. "You fucked the shit out of me, didn't you?"
"You better explain yourself, young lady," said Mr. Holt, his face red with anger.
"I'm sorry, Daddy. I tricked you. I wanted you to fuck me the way you've been fucking the other office
girls. I didn't mean any harm." She held her head low, pouting.
"It's your own fault, Robert. You've been fucking around so much lately you haven't had time for your
own family."
"You're right, Janice. I'm sorry. I guess I was afraid of growing old, so I started chasing after all of the
young ass in the building. But I learned my lesson. From now on, my cock stays in the family."
He then threw his arms around Janice and Laura and hugged them tight.
"Now let's all go on home and spend the rest of the day together. I think we have a lot of things to
discuss," he said, his gaze was centered on Laura's cunt.
"Yes," said Janice as she helped her son get dressed. "And we'll hold the meeting on that new waterbed
in the basement."
"You read my mind," said Mr. Holt, playfully shoving one fat finger up Laura's cunt. "I just hope we
don't wear the thing out."
The End