Erotic Book - Hot Family Affairs by Hank Borden

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Erotic Book - Hot Family Affairs by Hank Borden

Unread post by admin » 03 Feb 2016 14:37

Chapter 4
"Are you ready for a full work day?" Miss Thomas asked when Laura showed up in her office the next
morning.
The big blonde sat carelessly on the edge of her desk, with her legs spread wide. Laura could see the
woman's shapely hips and even her panty crotch. The girl wondered if she was going to have to lick that
big hairy pussy first thing in the morning.
"Ready and willing," answered Laura, dressed neatly in her prettiest dress, with her yellow hair flowing
freely down her back. "What would you like me to do first?"
"I'm due at a meeting upstairs with the big-shots in a few minutes. I'm going to let you work beside
Cindy, one of my best employees. She'll show you the ropes. And if you have any questions, you can
ask me when I return."
"All right," said Laura.
She followed her supervisor out onto the floor, where the other girls were already busy at their desks.
There was only one empty desk, beside a pretty young brunette, and this was where Miss Thomas led
her.
"Laura, this is Cindy. Cindy, Laura. Now Laura, I've already arranged for Cindy to show you your
duties. I hope you two can become good friends."
"I'm sure we will," said Cindy, smiling up at Laura. "And I know Laura will be a good worker."
"Thank you," said Laura, and she knew she had made her first friend.
"I'll try very hard."
"Well, I must go now. Those bastards up there are waiting for me. See you later, girls."
"Good luck at the meeting," called Laura as she took her seat beside Cindy. "She sure is something, isn't
she?"
"I'll say," answered Cindy. "Have you been on her lap yet?"
Cindy spoke in low tones, as if she had something to hide. But the tight sweater and slacks she wore hid
nothing. For such a young girl, she was really stacked, Laura could see.
"Yes, I was on her lap yesterday."
"How was it?" Cindy leaned closer, an eye out for anyone else eavesdropping.
"Delightful. She made my panties very wet. But then I got even by making her pussy very wet. It was
fantastic!"
"Yes, I know. I had to sit on her lap before she would hire me. Now she calls me into her office at least
three times a week. I look forward to it."
"Boy," said Laura, grinning. "Miss Thomas must have a terrific itch between her legs!"
"Well," said Cindy, shaking her head. "That's one way of looking at it, I suppose. But Miss Thomas isn't
the only one in this building who has trouble scratching her itch. I know a man who has the same
problem."
Laura tensed as she awaited the girl's answer. She was almost afraid to listen.
"He's a big-shot up on the ninth floor," said Cindy.
Laura gasped as her back stiffened. "His name is Mr. Holt. He's not bad looking actually, and all the
girls like him."
"Have you ever fucked him?" Laura asked.
"No, I intend to stay a virgin until I'm married. I won't fuck any man, not even a handsome stud like Mr.
Holt."
Laura breathed a sigh of relief.
"But I have sucked his cock several times," said the young girl, smiling shyly. "His cock is a real
tonsil-buster!"
Laura just shook her head. What kind of a father did she have? But she still loved him, nothing could
change that. And there was no sense in being jealous, either. No, the only sensible thing for her to do
was to get a little of her father's cock for herself.
"I wish I could taste it," Laura told the girl. "I'll bet his cock tastes fantastic." She rested her chin on her
palm and sighed deeply.
"Well, why don't you?" said Cindy. "I'll take you up there and introduce you to him. He'll be glad to stick
his dick in your sweet mouth. I just know he will."
"I'm afraid that won't work," said Laura. "You see, Mr. Holt is my father, and he doesn't believe in
fucking around with his own daughter. I know, I tried."
"Your father? Shit, I'm sorry! I hope you're not angry with me."
"No, of course not. But I am upset that my father won't do to me what he's been doing to just about
every other girl in this place. It isn't fair!"
"I don't blame you," said Cindy, placing a hand on Laura's shoulder. "I love to suck my daddy's cock.
We both get a lot of pleasure every time he sticks it into my mouth. What a shame your father won't let
you suck him."
"Yes, what a shame. If only my father would treat me as if I were just another girl."
"Hey, that's it!" cried Cindy. "You can suck his cock without him knowing that it's you sucking it! We'll
trick him!"
"I've thought about tricking him," said Laura. "But I just haven't been able to come up with a plan that
would work. And I certainly don't want him to discover that he's being tricked. I'd die if that ever
happened!"
"Don't worry, he'll never know. I have the perfect plan. It can't fail.
Oh, Laura! You'll soon have a mouthful of your daddy's jizz."
Laura could barely control herself. She didn't calm down until she realized that other girls were looking
her way. She knew that whatever Cindy's plan was, it had to be kept quiet.
"We'll do it during our coffee break," said Cindy, in a low voice. "Now here's the plan. Right around the
corner, near the stairway, there's a utility room. Inside the room there's a small closet with a door that
locks on the inside. Now that door has a hole punched in it, so it's just right for what I have in mind ..."
Laura listened carefully, trying hard to control her enthusiasm. The plan did indeed sound perfect! She
could almost taste her daddy's cock already.
For the next two and a half hours Laura typed letters, filed reports, and did everything she was
supposed to do. Cindy taught her well. But when it was time for her coffee break, Laura was the first
one out of her seat. Following Cindy's plan, Laura went directly to the utility room, while her friend went
up to get Mr. Holt.
The small light bulb in the ceiling did little to cheer up the musty room. Boxes and old furniture were
scattered about, all gathering dust. Laura found the closet without any trouble, then went in, locked the
door, and squatted to peek through the hole.
Her wait wasn't long. Soon the outside door opened and then closed quickly. A lock turned. Two
voices could be heard, and she knew Cindy had brought her father to her.
"So, where is this new girl?" said Mr. Holt, looking around the room. "If she wants to taste my cock,
tell her to come on out where I can see her."
Laura tensed up. Something told her the plan wasn't going to work after all. Now what was she going to
do? She fell to her knees and strained to see what was going on.
"She's much too shy to come out," said Cindy, thinking fast. "You see, she's in that closet over there, and
she has the door locked. She doesn't want you to see her while she sucks your cock. That would be too
embarrassing for her."
"Then how in the hell is she going to suck my cock?" asked Mr. Holt.
"Hell, Cindy, I don't have a lot of time to waste."
"Just pull out your cock and slip it through the small hole in the door. Go on, don't be afraid. She won't
bite it off."
"Well, if you say so, Cindy," said Mr. Holt. "But this is the damnedest blow-job I ever received. No girl
should be that shy."
Laura chuckled silently as she watched her father step up to the hole in the door and unfasten his
trousers. She licked her lips in anticipation.
When he pulled out his cock, she couldn't help but gasp. The big cock was even bigger than she
remembered it. She wondered if the prick would even fit through the hole. A hot flash shot through her
cunt and made her tremble as she became suddenly aware of the reality of the situation.
Mr. Holt, holding his big cock by the root, guided it through the hole in the closet door. Me pressed his
body as close to the door as he could, even flattening his balls against the wood, so this new girl would
have plenty of cock to suck on. Though this all seemed so strange, he wasn't about to pass up a chance
to get his cock wet.
When the cock came through the hole to her, Laura kissed it shyly at first, barely smacking on the
swollen purple bulb. She couldn't believe her daddy's cock was now hers. It was all so wonderful!
"Ahhhh!" moaned Mr. Holt. "Ohhh! What a sweet-suckin' bitch!"
Laura smiled inwardly. She was making her daddy happy, even though he didn't know it was her. She
used her tongue-tip to tease his piss hole, and tasted the first drop of man-jizz.
The smell of her father's cock filled her nostrils, and she found it delightful. She breathed deeply through
her nose while she began to work her lips down the long fat cock shaft. She took the cock deep, letting
it rub against the roof of her mouth, and felt the man's big bulb stab the back of her throat.
The prick pulsed and swelled up inside her mouth, but she held it deep, refusing to let go, even though it
made her gag every now and then. When her lips were pressed tight against the door and she could
feel the hairs on her daddy's cock root tickling her chin, she knew she had as much of the cock as she
was going to get. She sucked in her cheeks and massaged the big prick.
"Ahhhh!" he moaned, straining his body still closer. "Eat my prick, you slut! Your mouth feels wonderful."
Laura nearly creamed in her panties when she heard her father's warm praises. She kept massaging the
thick cock shaft with her clinging cheeks while she explored the flaring bulb with her tongue. Gurgling
sounds escaped her throat. Spit dripped to the floor. She smacked her lips noisily as she enjoyed the
long-hoped-for cock.
The young girl soaked her daddy's cock with her spit, until it was wet and slippery. She felt it growing
inside her mouth, stretching her lips even wider, if that were possible. She raced her tongue along the
dick's underside and made her daddy gasp.
"Mmmffff!" she groaned, and she began to work her lips back and forth on the massive cock shaft.
"Sluuurrrp!"
"I love your friend, Cindy. She's a first-class cock-sucker!"
Laura bobbed her head as she sucked off her daddy. Her clinging lips massaged every inch of the cock
that she could see. She made the cock drip with her spit and her sucking noises grew as the prick head
speared the back of her throat.
Another hot flash gripped her pussy. She wanted to yell out to her father, to tell him that it was she
sucking his big cock. But she controlled herself, forcing the big prick deeper down her throat.
"Ohhhh! I'm dying!" yelled the big man.
Laura kept sucking the prick deep, spitting it back out, then sucking the prick deep again. Her nostrils
flared crazily as she fought for air in the small closet. This was all so new to her, but she kept bobbing
her head and gobbling up the cock repeatedly.
As she sucked, she squeezed the root in her tiny fist and pumped it rhythmically. Spit soon covered her
hand and wrist, in addition to her face, and she could feel the man's hot blood gushing wildly. Though
she was inexperienced with cocks, she was sure her daddy was ready to blow his wad down her throat.
"Oh, fuuuuck!" howled the man. "The bitch is making me come!"
Now Laura was really turned on. Her head bobbed furiously so that her hair flew in all directions. She
jacked him off as she sucked him, her hand a blur. She wanted to taste the cum very badly, and she
didn't want to waste one drop.
She braced herself for her father's orgasm, remembering how he had creamed the young girl in his lap.
Laura wondered if her mouth was big enough to handle his load. She shivered hard as she sucked and
jacked and licked and chewed.
"Motherfucker!" shouted Mr. Holt. "My prick will never be the same!"
Laura smacked loudly. She gobbled up her own spit. She made the cock a sloppy mess as her clenched
fist churned her spit into creamy froth. Then the prick swelled up in her mouth and exploded.
"Eeeooow!" cried the man, now pounding on the closet door with his fists. "I'm coming! I'm coming! Oh,
sweet shit!"
Laura groaned as thick wads of cum blasted the roof of her mouth and poured down her throat. She
gulped loudly in her efforts to swallow every drop. The taste was wonderful to her. She treated the jizz
like gold. She felt proud of herself for being able to contain her daddy's wildly spurting cock.
But she was too quick. Soon the cock got out of control, and cum began spurting everywhere at once.
The jizz flooded her mouth, white-washed her face, and even dripped down onto her dress. But she still
drooled happily as she sucked down as much as she could.
"Eeeee! Ooooh!" moaned Mr. Holt. "That feels fucking good!"
Laura had a sloppy face, but she was grinning from ear to ear. Too bad she couldn't show her father
who it was who had sucked him off. She milked his prick dry, choking and gagging every now and then
as she tried to take it in too much at once. The taste was excellent to her.
Then the cock shrunk in her mouth and she knew instinctively that her moment of conquest was over.
She licked the cockhead dry, then watched as her daddy withdrew the big limp prick. She almost cried
when the cock slipped through the hole and out of her sight.
"Shit!" said he as he struggled with his trousers. "You have some friend, Cindy. But please don't ask me
to do this again. I like to see what I'm sticking my cock into."
Laura, watching through the hole, waited until her father had gone. Then she came out, grinning. She
had some of his jizz on the front of her dress and more on her chin. But she soon licked it off. Then she
and Cindy shook hands in victory.
"Now we'll have to think of a way for me to fuck him," said Laura.
"That'll be harder, but I'm going to at least try."

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin » 03 Feb 2016 14:38

Chapter 5
By the time Janice had seen her daughter and husband off to work, she was ready to plop down on the
sofa and switch on the television. The dirty dishes could wait until later, she decided. Besides, Tim hadn't
eaten yet. He was sleeping late this morning.
Actually, Janice wasn't tired at all, only bored. Her husband had once again refused to fuck her, rejecting
her advances last night and again this morning. She just couldn't understand it. She had gone to a lot of
trouble to maintain her shapely figure, exercising regularly and watching the sweets. But still the man
wasn't interested. Now there was no doubt in her mind but that her husband was getting a little down at
the office. Maybe even getting a lot! Well, she told herself, two can play that game.
She stretched out on the couch and threw open her robe and spread her legs wide, all the time watching
the television. She was so horny! Though she never particularly enjoyed playing with herself, she took
this opportunity to shove one finger up her throbbing cunt hole. This wasn't exactly getting even with her
husband, but at least it would satisfy her raging hunger.
Her finger was soaked within seconds and Janice found herself gasping for air. She moved her finger in
and out of her cunt ever so slowly, taking special care to stroke her hot clit. She almost wished her son
would come running downstairs this very second and catch her with her finger up her pussy!
But instead of footsteps on the stairs, Janice heard a knock on the front door. She jumped up and
yanked her finger out of her cunt. Then she went to the door, fastening her robe as she walked.
She paused a second to brush back her long yellow hair and to try and steady her breathing. Then she
turned the knob and opened the door, wondering who had disturbed her privacy.
"Hello, Mrs. Holt. I heard Tim was home from college. May I come in and see him? I just know he's
dying to see me." The little blonde pushed her way past Janice and began to look around for Tim.
"Where is he?"
Janice looked the girl up and down, frowning at her tiny halter and too-short cut-off jeans. Janice could
almost see most of the girl's asscheeks, as well as the outlines of her tits and nipples.
"Who are you?" she finally asked the girl.
"Karen. I went to high school with Tim. I heard he was home. Where is he?" She was bouncing with
enthusiasm, her titties nearly breaking free of the flimsy halter.
"Tim is upstairs in his room. If you'll wait here, I'll-"
The girl bounded up the stairs, two steps at a time. Her plump ass and her golden hair bounced behind
her. Janice started to call her back, but she was gone in seconds.
Janice couldn't remember ever meeting the girl and she had a hard time believing that her son would
associate with such an obvious slut. She was about to go upstairs and evict the little blonde bitch when
there was another knock on the door.
Another friend of Tim's, thought Janice as she swung open the door.
"Oh, hello. Come right in!" she said.
But to her embarrassment she quickly saw that it was the gas man, here to read the meter. But he wasn't
the regular man, who was old and grey. This man was young and handsome, with curly blonde hair and
bright blue eyes. She shut the door, then, tightening the sash on her robe, led him down into the
basement to read the meter.
"Nice day, isn't it?" he asked as he squatted before the glass box.
"But it's supposed to rain tonight."
Janice didn't care one bit about the weather. She was too busy admiring the man's giant cock bulge and
his broad shoulders. The hunger in her pussy grew as she stared down at the man.
She had never cheated on her husband before, but she was finding it awfully difficult to ignore the
burning between her thighs now. She was standing right behind the man, looking over his shoulders, and
the nearness was turning her whole body into a raging inferno. Her titties swelled up and hardened. Her
pussy juices started to drip, soaking her pussy lips.
"Well, that should do it until next month," said the gas man as he rose to his feet.
Then he turned to face the big blonde and saw a very familiar look in her eyes. In his occupation he saw
the look often, but rarely in the eyes of such a gorgeous woman. He started rubbing his stiffening cock as
he watched her hand move down to her pussy.
"I'll bet you're dynamite with the other wives in this neighborhood," said Janice, looking down at his
rising cock bulge.
"I try to be. Do you want to find out for sure?"
"You bet I do," said the neglected wife, and she immediately fell to her knees before the man and began
to unfasten his trousers. "Oh, hell, man! I can't wait!"
Janice made gurgling sounds as she yanked the man's pants and shorts down to his knees. His cock was
long and fat and surrounded by thick yellow cock hair. The woman became so excited at finally having a
cock to play with that she began running her hands through the golden bush and rubbing her face all over
the stiff prick shaft.
"Hey, baby! Take it easy!"
The gas man then reached down and opened Janice's robe so he could have a good look at her big,
shapely body. A soft whistle told Janice that he wasn't disappointed with the view.
After her initial excitement, Janice held the cock by its thick hairy root and took the time to examine it.
She ran her closed fist up and down the cock shaft, admiring the way the cock throbbed and pulsed.
She was excited by the cock's size, and she wondered how it would feel wedged up her pussy.
"Stick it in your mouth and suck on it. Let me see how you rate compared to the other wives around
here."
He stroked her jutting tits as he encouraged her to suck on his stiff prick. Janice was boiling between her
thighs, but she decided to go ahead and suck the big cock for a while.
"Suck my cock, baby. All the other wives have. You look like you could use some prick." He stroked
her long yellow hair in an effort to coax her lips to his cock.
Sucking in her breath, Janice leaned forward and kissed the tip of the man's cock head. The fat rubbery
bulb emitted a drop of cum at the hot contact and she quickly sucked it in and swallowed it. Not bad,
she thought, not bad at all! Then, cursing her husband for neglecting her so, she opened her mouth wide
and gobbled up the entire cock head.
"Ahhhh! Yessss!" He leaned forward and threw back his head as wonderful sensations raced through his
loins.
Janice tightened her lips around his flaring rim and began to tease his piss hole with her tongue. She
stretched the tiny opening as wide as it would go, then reamed it well. The gas man groaned and
squirmed.
Janice snaked her tongue down the sloping top of the bulb and made it shiny with her spit. Then she
worked her bold tongue back up the underside of the bulb, tantalizing the many nerves there. This was
her first blow-job in a long time, but she hadn't forgotten a thing.
Janice then spit out the wet prick head and ran her tongue all the way down the hard prick shaft and into
his thick bush. Soon the golden cock hairs were glistening with her spit. She licked his hairy balls, one at
a time, and moaned with joy. She opened her mouth wide once again and started sucking up and down
the magnificent cock shaft, as if determined to make bush, balls, and cock equally wet.
With bugged eyes and stretched lips, Janice sucked eagerly. Her blonde head bobbed back and forth.
Her tits bounced in the man's hands. Spit dribbled down her chin and fell to her thighs as she became
really turned on.
"Ohhh!" groaned the stranger, his fingers tightening on her hard, swollen tits. "I love it, bitch! You're a
fantastic cock-sucker! The best!"
Janice was too busy dreaming to hear the man's words. Her clinging lips made his cock burn as she
raced them furiously up and down the rigid meat pole. Her lips disappeared into his cock hair time and
again. His prick head stabbed the back of her throat repeatedly. She choked and grunted as spit filled
her mouth.
Her pussy dripped with fuck juices. She was wetter down there than she had been in days. That was
where this giant cock belonged. And she knew it! But she just couldn't bring herself to abandon the
prick. She knew the stranger was anxious for a terrific blow-job.
With her mouth racing back and forth, sloppily, Janice held the cock with one hand and reached down
with her other hand to clutch her throbbing cuntmound. Now stroking her cunt and the man's cock shaft,
she started licking and nibbling on the big prick, driving both the man and herself wild with crazed lust.
The gas man lunged forward and drove more of his cock down her greedy throat. She gulped on the
cock and swallowed a few loose drops of jizz. Then she took the whole prick into her mouth and
smacked her wet lips against his hanging balls and wiry cock hairs. Already gagging, she wished she
could take in his nuts too.
Snorting through her nose, she cleared her nostrils of cock hairs and began to breathe deeply. At the
same time, she smacked loudly and lewdly on the fat cock shaft, not even trying to control the spit that
now dripped down to coat her titties and the man's hands.
The gas man squeezed her big tits until she moaned. The swollen mounds of flesh were almost too much
for him to grasp.
Then, choking, she spit out the cock and started licking it as if it were a sucker instead of a fucker. She
knocked the cock to-and-fro, making it sway. Spit flew everywhere at once and cum oozed from the
piss hole. She gulped and smacked and licked as hungrily as she had ever licked anything in her life.
"Fuck me, you bastard!" she cried, discarding her bathrobe and rising to her feet. "Shove that fucker in
me! I need it bad!"
"Sure, baby. Why not? Where do you want it-upstairs?" He was ready to go up to her bedroom and
fuck her properly.
"No time, dammit! Just do it right here!"
Janice threw herself upon him, wrapping her arms around his neck, and her legs around his waist. Then
she reached down with one hand and shoved his cock into her gaping pussy hole, where it disappeared
from sight.
"Aaagghh! Ohhhh!" she howled, struggling against him furiously.
"Mmmm! What a tight pussy!"
The gas man cupped her big ass in both his hands and held her tight to his cock. Then he started
pumping her cunt, slamming his big wet cock in deep, again and again. Her titties flattened against his
chest and the spit that coated them soaked his shirt.
"Shiiyyyiiittt! My cock is in heaven for sure! Ooooh!"
The gas man drilled Janice fast and hard and she loved each and every stroke. Nothing mattered to her
now except the cock in her pussy hole. She pumped her cunt muscles and flailed her legs as her desire
overwhelmed her completely.
But the gas man didn't have the stamina Janice needed. His cock swelled up and began to throb
frantically. Janice hoped this didn't mean what she feared it meant, and she started bucking harder and
wilder, urging her orgasm on.
"Ahhh!" cried the blonde stranger. "You're too much! Oh, shit! I'm coming! You bitch! I'm coming!"
He strained every muscle in his body as he blasted Janice's steaming pussy hole with thick globs of jizz.
He roared and cried with each thrust into her fuck hole. His cock bucked and jerked and delivered its
load right on target and soon the big blonde's pussy was filled.
"Noooo!" she cried, shivering at the hot cum that was blasting her cunt. "Not yet! I want to come too!"
But the man's cum continued to spurt into her, and soon she could feel the jizz flowing down her inner
thighs as it oozed from her flooded pussy.
"Make me come, you son-of-a-bitch!"
Janice pumped her cunt furiously, but all she did was milk the man's cock dry. She was right on the edge
of her own orgasm, and she was sure she could take herself over the brink if the man would just last a
few more seconds. But he simply couldn't. His spent prick soon shrank to almost nothing, then slipped
out of her hot cunt for good.
"Oh, fuck! You motherfucking son-of-a-bitch! You rotten bastard! You left me high and dry!"
Janice dropped to her feet, her hair in tangles, her sweaty face puffed and red. Her whole body
throbbed with a burning hunger for relief. But there was no relief. The big handsome gas man had turned
out to be a flop.
"Sorry, honey, but I did my best. The next time I come to read your meter, I'll bring a friend. Maybe
two." He laughed as he adjusted his pants.
Disgusted, Janice put her robe back on. "There won't be any next time. You'll never get into me again.
Now get out of here before I call the cops!"
She walked him back upstairs and out the door, slamming it shut behind him. Her temper was as hot as
her pussy. Shit! she said to herself. Maybe I can jack myself off! Hell, I'll bet Tim wouldn't have left me
high and dry like that! Tim! And that little blonde bitch! I forgot all about them!
Janice, her robe open, raced up the stairs to her son's room. She was going to go in there and throw out
that little slut. She just didn't want her son to be associating with girls like that.
But Janice was held back by the sounds of whimpers and moans coming from the boy's bedroom. She
stopped at the door and peeked through the small crack, not daring to guess what was happening. But,
sure enough, her worse fears were proven true.
"Ahhhh!" cried Karen. "Pound me, lover boy! Let me have all of your cock! Give it to me, Tim! Just like
old times!"
Karen was standing beside the bed, holding onto the bedpost while Tim drilled her tight pussy from
behind. She was bent over slightly and had her pussy shoved back into him, while he was leaning into
her, with his hands gripped tight around her slim waist. Both were stark naked.
Janice watched the two perform. She made no attempt to interfere. Each time her son slammed his cock
forward, Janice winced and moaned silently. She shoved her hand between her thighs, squeezed her
pussy mound hard, and imagined that it was her own pussy that her son was fucking.
Tim pumped the little blonde's cunt hard. He slammed his cock to the left and forced her cunt walls
outward. He slammed his cock to the right and made the girl cry out loud. Then he drove his prick
straight into her with all his might and nearly knocked her off her feet.
"Weee!" cried Karen, her small pointed tits jiggling wildly. "Your big cock is so fucking deep! It's driving
me wild! Go, man, go! Fuck the hell out of me!" She pushed back hard and welcomed his cock into the
deepest parts of her pussy hole.
Tim pounded her squishing cunt. His balls slapped noisily against her cuntlips and the backs of her thighs,
until her white flesh grew pink and then red. Janice thought it amazing the way the girl's cunt repeatedly
gobbled up her son's cock. But she knew she could do better!
"Ahhhh!" whimpered Karen, licking her lips with joy. "Oh, Tim! Wow!" She rolled back her eyes and
shook her head, obviously loving the boy's hard fuck strokes.
Janice trembled as she rubbed her juice-drenched cunt. The gas man's cum was all over her fingers and
thighs. She was so turned on she wanted to scream. But, instead, she looked on quietly.
"It feels so good, Tim! Fuck me harder! You know I like it hard and fast!" She spread her slim legs
wider and tightened her grip on the bedpost.
Tim speared her stretched pussy repeatedly. His thrusts made Karen wince and shiver-and his mother,
too, though he didn't know it. He gave the girl every inch of his cock, just as hard and as fast as he could.
Janice gasped each time the boy's nuts bounced off the girl's cuntlips. She moaned each time her son's
cock came dripping back out of the girl's cunt. Janice shoved a finger up her own cunt and squeezed her
shapely thighs together, stifling a scream.
"You like this shit, don't you bitch?" Tim asked his girl. "Well, don't you?"
"Oh, yes, lover! I'd do anything to have your cock inside me!"
Karen's hair was in tangles over her eyes and she was panting heavily. Janice envied the little bitch. Her
son was proving himself to be a real man!
Then the boy, grinning as he stared down at the girl's plump ass, lunged forward and buried his cock
balls deep in her puffy cunt. Karen cried out with joy, then began moaning loudly as her passion soared.
To Janice, it was obvious the girl was having a hard time holding herself up. Her legs were like rubber.
Tim saw this too and quickly pulled his cock Out of her cunt. Both Karen and Janice moaned pitifully.
Janice started rubbing her own cunt savagely as she looked in at her son's long fat red dripping cock,
wishing it were inside her.
"Suck my prick for a while, then I'll put it back in your cunt."
Karen turned right around and engulfed the juicy cock. She took it deep inside her mouth, as if she had
done this many times before. Again, Janice was envious.
Resting on her knees, Karen sucked greedily on the boy's stiff dick. Her lips clung firmly to the prick
shaft as she raced them up and down in long, drawn-out strokes. Her cheeks caved in on the cock and
helped her lips so she could suck better.
Janice sucked on her tongue as she watched her son's cock glide in and out of the girl's small mouth. It
wasn't fair! The little blonde was making her son groan and wince and teeter, just as Janice used to do
years ago.
"That's enough, bitch!" he said. "I want to come in your pussy, not your mouth."
Karen rolled over onto her back and spread her arms and her thighs wide to welcome Tim to her. The
boy practically split her open as he forced her legs back to her shoulders, knelt between them, and
drove his big cock balls deep into her open cunt hole. Janice nearly creamed then and there.
"Oh, fuuck! Fuck me with your big prick, Tim! Show me something!"
Karen bucked up into him, no longer in control of herself. Her eyes were like a crazy woman's. Her
tongue hung from her mouth. She twisted and jerked and bucked on the boy's cock, her pussy gobbling
up every inch of it.
Tim groaned, slamming his cock into her cunt as hard as he could. He drove his prick in deep, again and
again, popping her fuck juices and churning them into soupy froth.
"Aagh! You bitch! You bitch!"
"I'm coming, Tim! I'm coming!"
Karen slammed her pussy up into him so that her cunt hairs mingled with his cock hairs. Then, trembling
with orgasmic spasms, she came and flooded his prick with her pussy juices. She pumped her cunt
frantically as she drained her juices from her pussy.
"I'm coming too!" he shouted.
His cock bucked and jerked as it emptied its load of cum and flooded her tight pussy. Me slammed into
her several more times, until his prick went limp. Then he collapsed on top of her.
Janice turned away in anger. She went into her own bedroom, closed the door, and threw herself on the
bed. She knew she would go crazy if she didn't hurry and make her cunt boil over-cock or no cock!
She reached for a long wax candle that was lying on her night table. Holding it by the slender, wick
end, she ran her tongue up and down the fat end and made it very wet and slippery. Then she placed this
wet end against her cunt lips.
"Oooooh!" she moaned aloud as the candle sent shivers up her spine. She was so wet she couldn't
believe it. The spit on the candle wasn't even necessary. Her cunt could have taken it dry.
She rubbed her clit with the candle, making the fiery fuck knob swell even more. Jolts of lightning rocked
her hard and took away her breath. She shut her eyes and licked her lips, pretending that the candle
was her son's cock.
Janice trembled and groaned as her climax soared higher and higher, threatening to blow open her
starved cunt hole. She threw back her head and then rammed the candle deep into her cunt. A gasp
escaped her lips, and her eyes rolled as she used her pussy lips to suck on the greasy candle/cock.
As she pumped her cunt muscles, the big blonde rammed the thick end of the candle in and out of her
pussy hole, jolting her pussy walls and igniting every nerve in her body. Spit trickled from the corners of
her mouth and pussy juices dripped 'from her cunt.
"Ohhh!" she cried, her hand and the candle one blur. "I'm coming!
Aaagh! I'm coming!"
She jabbed the candle in deep and then exploded in a mind-blowing orgasm that drenched her hand and
her thighs with hot bubbly pussy juice. She trembled and whimpered for several seconds. Then she fell
asleep with the candle still deep in her cunt, her mind finally at peace.
At supper that night, Janice's face glowed, but her husband was too busy eating to notice. Not even Tim
or Laura noticed. But she wasn't satisfied, not by a long shot. A candle, though pretty nice, wasn't the
same as a cock, especially a cock as long and fat as her son's. She was determined to have that fucker!
Laura didn't notice her mother's glow because the girl was too busy remembering how wonderful her
daddy's cock had tasted. All that remained was to get that cock pole inside her virginal cunt. She
wanted her daddy's cock inside her so bad that, even as she sat eating, she could almost feel it there,
pulsating wickedly and filling her cunt with jizz.
With a dripping pussy, Laura racked her brain to come up with another plan.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin » 03 Feb 2016 14:38

Chapter 6
The next morning, Laura rode to work with her father. The two had discussed the matter the night after
Laura was hired and had decided that that would be cheaper and faster than having Laura take the bus.
"Daddy, will you do me a favor?" she said in her sweetest voice, batting her big blue eyes at him.
"Sure, baby, what is it?"
Mr. Holt wore his usual grey business suit, with a white shirt and blue tie. Me looked very serious,
certainly not the type that would fuck office girls in the middle of the day. But Laura knew better.
"I have this friend who desperately needs a job. I told her that you were a big-shot down at the office
and that you could probably get her one. Will you?"
"Who is this friend?" he asked.
"Her name is Edna. She goes to high school with me. I told her you might be able to help her." Laura
was sure he'd take the bait. But, to be doubly sure. "She's very pretty and very friendly and she told me
that she would do anything to get a job."
Laura fidgeted in her seat, unknowingly wrinkling her dress. She hated lying to her father, but she herself
was desperate. Her little virginal cunt was aching for a cock-her daddy's cock!
"Sure, baby, I'll help you? friend. Just tell her to come up to my office tomorrow morning. I'm sure she
and I can work something out."
"Tomorrow?" asked Laura, trying not to show her disappointment. "Can't it be today? I could call her
from work and tell her to come over during the noon lunch hour.
"I don't know if I'll have the time today, Laura. Is your friend that desperate?"
He scratched his chin, thinking. She wondered if he was trying to decide whether to have a familiar piece
of ass today or something young and fresh and new.
"Very desperate," she said. "You see, she needs money to take modeling lessons. She has such a
fantastic body that she's sure she'll make a great model."
"Oh, all right," he said, grinning wickedly. "Just send her up to my office at noon. I'll have a ... talk with
her."
Laura grinned from ear to ear, clutching at the bag in her lap. She cursed her cheating father and praised
him at the same time. She took another glance down at his cock bulge and noticed that it was much
larger now. She felt her own pussy crotch getting wet, and she shivered hard. She couldn't wait until
lunch time!
As soon as she got to work, Laura told Cindy her plan, and her young friend wished her luck. The two
then got busy and worked hard all morning, so no one would ask them to work during their lunch hour.
Though Cindy had to spend about a half hour in Miss Thomas' office, sitting on the woman's lap and
kneeling between her thighs, Laura was spared. Instead, she kept working, thinking about her father's
cock the whole time. By the time the noon lunch hour rolled around, Laura's pussy was raw and wet,
and throbbing for attention.
"Good luck again," said Cindy as Laura rushed to carry out her plan.
Laura went right up to the ladies' rest room on the ninth floor, where no one knew her. She had with her
the bag she had carried from the house this morning. She was sorry she couldn't take Cindy with her, but
this was something she had to do by herself.
Once alone in the bathroom, she went into a stall and stripped to her panties and bra. Then she pulled
from her bag a skirt and blouse she had borrowed from a friend. Also in the bag was a red-haired wig.
Laura climbed into the clothes and found them a bit too tight, but that was all right for what she had in
mind. Then she put on the wig and adjusted it. Hiding the bag that contained her own clothes, she left the
stall and walked up to the mirror on the wall and applied some wild make-up.
Laura then headed straight for her father's office, trying hard not to be too self-conscious. Fake
eyelashes and mascara disguised her eyes. Long red hair now reached far down her back. Her tight
clothes made her tits and ass seem much bigger and rounder. She smiled inwardly, confident that her
father would never recognize her.
"Good day, Mr. Holt. I'm Edna. Laura sent me." She stood in the open doorway of his office, glad that
he was alone. She just hoped that she could keep up this phony accent.
"Come right in, Edna. And lock the door behind you. We have a lot to talk about and we don't want
anyone disturbing us." He was all smiles as he beckoned the girl closer.
"Mmmm. Laura didn't tell me that her father was so handsome. And strong too. I just love strong,
handsome men."
Playing her part to the hilt, Laura walked around his desk, ignoring the chair he had set out for her, and
plopped down on his knee. She knew she only had about forty-five minutes to enjoy herself.
"Well, now, that's what I call being friendly!" said Mr. Holt as he placed one arm around Laura's waist.
"So, you need a job, huh?"
"That's right. I surely do need a job. You see, modeling classes are expensive. My own parents can't
afford them. But if I could just get a job, then I could pay for them myself."
"I can see you're a very responsible young lady," said Mr. Holt, sliding his thick hand up the girl's thigh.
"But what makes you think you would be a successful model?"
"I have a great body," said Laura, as she watched her daddy's hand disappear beneath her skirt. "And
I've been told I have a beautiful face."
Laura trembled as the big hand moved closer to her pussy crotch. She couldn't believe this was
happening! She wondered what her daddy would think when he found her panties sopping wet.
"You do have a beautiful face, Edna. You even remind me a little of my own daughter. But I can't really
tell about your body unless you strip."
"Do you want me to get naked right now?" Laura asked anxiously.
"Yeah, baby. Get naked for me. C'mon, do a strip. Hell, if your body is as good as you say, I just might
pay for those classes myself."
Trembling, Laura removed her blouse and skirt, then stepped out of her shoes. She let the garments fall
to the floor at her feet, then reached behind her to unfasten her bra. She could see her daddy staring and
his intense eyes really turned her on.
Smiling seductively, Laura removed her bra slowly, testing her father's patience. Then she finally gave
him a full view of her young firm tits. The flesh was creamy, and the nipples hard and pink His smile
told her that he approved.
"Yes, you are a real beauty alright. Now show me more." He rubbed his hands together as he inched
forward in his chair.
Laura, only a few feet from him, worked her panties down her long slim legs with the same deliberate
slowness. Then she stepped out of them and kicked them right into her daddy's face. She was burning
with desire as she spread her legs in front of him.
"Oh, fuck!" he said as he sniffed at her panty crotch and looked at her naked body.
His eyes were everywhere and she loved it. Then she did some looking herself and saw that his cock
bulge was nearly popping his zipper.
"Oh, Mr. Holt. I'm so hot. My pussy is dripping. I don't know what to do. I always get like this
whenever I model in the nude. Can you help me?"
Laura reached down and started rubbing her pussy, hoping that her father wouldn't notice that her
yellow pussy hair didn't match the red hair on her head.
He took her hand and pulled her between his legs. Then he forced her to her knees, where she sank into
the soft carpet. "Take it out, baby. You showed me yours now I want to show you mine. Lick my cock,
baby. Then we'll talk about your job."
Laura smiled to herself as she unfastened the man's trousers and pulled out his fat cock. She stroked the
cock shaft with one small hand, all the time aware that her daddy was gazing at her naked body.
The cock throbbed gently as she fondled it. But her heart beat wildly in her chest. She was having her
way with her father just as she had planned it, and he was none the wiser. This was a dirty trick she was
playing on him, but she couldn't help herself.
The cock felt real good in her hand. She wondered just how many cunts it had invaded, and how many
mouths. Plenty, she was sure. And her cunt would be one more.
With the smell strong in her nostrils, she lowered her head and covered the big dick head with her lips. A
drop of jizz escaped the man's piss hole and ran down her throat. She sucked harder and took the dick
deep into her mouth.
Gurgling noises escaped her throat as the cock disappeared from view. Laura surprised herself. She
felt the prick head digging into the back of her throat while her daddy's cock hairs tickled her nose. She
held the cock in deep and explored its underside with her bold tongue.
"Ahhh!" he groaned, squeezing her tits firmly until they flattened in his grip. "Suck me, bitch! Your lips
are so fucking nice!"
Laura smiled with pride at her father's words. Then she began to bob her head up and down, sucking on
his cock. She was frantic as she relished the meaty taste.
She dug her teeth into the fat cock shaft and chewed on it for a while, savoring the fleshy meat. She
sucked and smacked on the prick bulb, aware that her wig was flying to-and-fro, but holding fast to her
head. Her father's cock was just as tasty as she remembered it, and she sucked hard while he played
with her tits.
Then she spit out the cock and started licking on it. Her tongue raced up on side and down the other,
leaving a trial of spit that made the entire cock shine. Her father cried out with joy, thinking she was a
stranger.
Then she licked his hairy balls, one at a time. Her tongue knocked each one about, until the tiny hairs
glistened. She felt the burning heat that escaped them, and she trembled hard.
Mr. Holt, reaching farther down to explore his daughter's pussy mound, felt the shock waves of the girl's
hot lips and sharp teeth. Now he knew why he loved these young girls so much-they had such sweet
mouths.
The pressure on her pussy nearly made Laura cream right then. She couldn't believe that her father was
actually feeling her cunt.
"Your cock is nice and hard," she said. "I want to feel it in my pussy now. Please, let's fuck."
Mr. Holt grinned as he stood up and discarded his clothes. He loved the way they always begged him,
and he never could turn them down. This sweet young redhead was no exception.
Mr. Holt got on the floor with Laura and rolled over onto his back. His cock stuck straight up in the air,
still wet with her spit.
"C'mon, baby, let's go for a ride." He fondled his balls as he waited for Laura to climb on.
Laura, loving this joyous moment, played the game for all she was worth. She first kissed her father on
the lips and tasted his tongue and gums. Then she straddled his face and gave him a good look at her
pussy, all wet with juices and sweat.
"Have you ever fucked a pussy this tight?" she asked. "I'm a virgin, you know. Are you ready to pop my
cherry?"
"Hell, baby, I'll knock down that wall in a second and then show you what it's all about. Now climb into
your fuck saddle!"
Laura got down between her daddy's open legs and took his fat prick in her hand. The throbbing was
intense and she knew she would enjoy it in her cunt. But first she rubbed the cock head up and down the
length of her tiny cunt crack, spreading her legs wide and leaning closer as her passion soared through
her mind.
"Ungh!" she grunted, trembling hard. "It feels so good!"
She rubbed his cock up and down and round and round her pussy lips, drenching the purple bulb with
fuck juices. She pushed the piss hole up against her swollen pink clit, then squirmed ecstatically, her eyes
rolling back in their sockets.
"Ahhh! What a big prick you have, Mr. Holt!"
"Put it in your pussy before I cream all over your belly," he told her, his face strained. "It'll feel even
better once you get it inside you."
Mr. Holt was trying to be patient with the young virgin, but he knew he couldn't last forever. If she did
not hurry and mount his cock then he'd pounce on her and split her open down the middle. Then she'd
know what fucking was all about.
Laura only smiled as she continued to rub the red prick up and down her raw pussy, soaking the entire
shaft with her cunt juices. He trembled beneath her and she loved it. Then she inched still closer and
shoved the fat cock bulb into her asscrack and teased her puckered shitter.
She loved the power she had over him. At last his cock was hers. She rubbed the prick up and down
her asscrack then moved it to her belly and coated her smooth groin with cum and spit from the greasy
cock. Her hard tits ached. Her pussy flared wildly, as if begging to be plugged up. She felt so woozy.
Perhaps it was time to lose her cherry at last.
The disguised young girl straddled her daddy's waist, placing her knees on either side of him. Then,
facing him, she guided his big cock into her cunt crack and started pushing. A shiver raced up her spine,
then a jolt rocked her, but she kept pushing, determined to get her daddy's cock inside her little cunt.
"Ahhhh!" she cried. "I feel it sliding into me! Oh, shit! My cherry is ripping!"
"Push, baby, push!" cried Mr. Holt, as jolts of pleasure rolled through his loins. "Fuck me!"
Laura didn't stop when the man's fat cock bulb pressed into her cherry. She kept pushing, forcing her
pussy downward and driving the cock upward. She no longer wanted to be a virgin. She wanted to be
fucked- by her daddy!
She closed her eyes as the pain increased and shot through her body. A whimper escaped her lips. Then
another. She gasped and groaned, never before feeling anything like this.
"Now you're cooking!" said he, and he bucked up gently to help her out.
"Only a few more inches and you'll have it all."
A trickle of blood ran down onto her hand, but she kept pushing. The pain/pleasure was too fantastic for
her to describe. She trembled and shook as her clinging pussy slid down the long hard cock shaft and
enveloped it completely. Before she knew it, her pussy hairs were mingling with his cock hairs, and her
pussy lips were tight against his cock balls.
"Ahhh!" she cried, finding her pussy tightly plugged and throbbing with pain/pleasure. "Oh, shit! Your
cock is fantastic!"
Laura sat there for some time, swinging her head from side to side and moaning passionately. She felt as
if her entire body were stuffed with cock. She felt the cock throbbing inside her, pulsating against her
slick cunt walls like a time bomb. The sensations thrilled her immensely and she let loose some cunt
juices that drenched the cock shaft.
"Pump me, baby!" said Mr. Holt, unable to bold back any longer. "Ride my big cock! The pain will go
away shortly."
He seized her slim waist and tried to force her up and down his stiff prick. Each move she made sent
ripples of pleasure rifling through his body.
Laura looked down on her father, still finding it hard to believe that she was finally impaled upon his
cock. The big hairy body beneath her turned her on even more as the hairs. Scratched her inner thighs
and pussy lips and made her shiver. But gradually she relaxed and she began to discover the joys of
fucking.
She squealed, lifting her pussy back up the big prick, all the way to the flaring bulb. "This is wild!" Her
face glowed with joy as her daddy's cock jolted her nerves.
Laura then slammed her pussy back down the cock, crying out loud when her pussy got stretched wide
and nearly ripped. She slowed down, took her time, and began to move her little pussy up and down the
giant fucker, filling herself with pleasing sensations.
"Ohhhh!" he cried, grimacing. "Do it, you little cunt! Ride my big cock!"
Me reached up and stroked her jutting tits as she rose and fell, again and again, on his prick.
Laura could see drops of blood on her daddy's cock shaft as it slid in and out of her. She was glad that
her cherry was gone forever. She smiled happily as she bounced on his cock and impaled her tight pink
gash repeatedly.
"Ooooh!" she howled, her eyes rolling in circles. "Fuck me, you sweet bastard!"
Her eyes were bright with joy as she humped her father. His balls hammered her stretched cunt lips. Her
cunt lips sucked at his cock shaft in return, making it very greasy. She increased her movements,
bouncing this way and that, in an effort to feel her father's cock in every part of her pussy hole.
"I never want it to end, you big stud!"
Sweat broke out on her face, and the red wig's strands fell down over one eyes as she squirmed and
twisted in heated passion. She wished she hadn't waited so long to start fucking. She could have been
doing this years ago!
"Oh, fuck me, lover! Fuck me to death! What a big sweet cock!"
His hard ass rose and fell on the carpet as he speared the young girl on his cock. Beads of sweat
covered his face. His muscles rippled with power. He kept squeezing and pinching her plump young tits,
fascinated with them.
"Oh, shit! It feels good!" he cried, shaking his head.
Laura didn't waste this opportunity. She buried all of his cock up her cunt, then began to wriggle her
sweet little ass all around, so that his cock shaft scraped against every crack and crevice of her dripping
cunt. The cock meat felt so good to her, and she closed her eyes once again and listened to her own
cunt juices squishing.
Her titties jiggled seductively as she writhed on her daddy's cock. Jolts of pleasure raced through her
body and took her breath away. She gasped for air, sucking it in desperately.
Mr. Holt bucked up into her, slamming his nuts into her cunt lips with tremendous force. His cock
stabbed in and out of her sticky pussy box repeatedly, jarring her senses. The two on the floor filled the
office with lewd fuck noises.
"Oooooh! Heeeeelp!"
Laura's head spun as her slim young body bounced up and down. She felt how wet she was between
her thighs, and it almost embarrassed her. She kept sucking on the cock with her cunt, her nerves
standing on end, begging for release. Feverishly, she fucked her way to the orgasm she had waited so
long for.
"It won't be long now, bitch!" said Mr. Holt as his balls tightened beneath the girl. "Your tight pussy is
jacking me off pretty good."
He kept humping up off the carpet, digging his cock in deeper and deeper. He was stretching her little
pussy as it had never been stretched before. He was determined to make her come before he flooded
her cunt.
"Ahhhh!" she cried, breathing hard and fast, her whole body panting and writhing in a turmoil of passion.
She felt her orgasm mounting. She started grinding her swollen pussy into the man's hard balk, loving the
way his hot fuck meat jolted the shit out of her tingling clit.
He then started drilling her hard and fast, giving her his cock, taking it away, then giving it to her again.
He couldn't get over how tightly her cunt muscles gripped at his cock, refusing to let go.
"Come, you bitch! Come! Drench my cock and balls! Cooome!"
"Iiieeeee!" screamed Laura as her daddy took her over the brink. "I'm coming! I'm coming!"
Rockets burst in her head as violent spasms rolled through her body. She went crazy in her saddle as
she creamed her daddy's groin and made him very sticky. She howled, her pussy twitching and jerking
and spewing out fuck juices.
Laura never felt so good in her life. Miss Thomas never made her come like this. Her cunt spasmed
repeatedly, drenching her daddy with cum and filling her body with intense joy. Trying hard not to faint,
she jerked and bucked and spit out more of her fuck juices.
"Ohhhh!" cried Mr. Holt, his cock as hot as a candle. "I can't take anymore! I'm coming too! Eeeooow!"
His cock then erupted and flooded the girl's wet pussy with burning gobs of jizz. Me felt her pussy suck
the cum up and so he gave her more, at the same time ramming his prick deep and holding it there. Me
had a hard time keeping her trembling body pinned to his cock.
She groaned, her face twisted in blissful agony. Dreamily, she pumped her cunt muscles and milked her
daddy's cock dry. Then she was hit with another orgasm that rocked her from head to toe and left her
whimpering for mercy. She collapsed on top of him in a heap, but with her pussy still clinging to his cock.
"Shit, baby," he said. "That was one hell of a fuck!"
His cock was still throbbing against her cunt walls, making her shiver. The big man beneath her was
indeed a comforting pillow to her. The best daddy in tile world, she told herself.
"Better get off now," he said, breaking her heart. "It's time for me to get back to work. But don't worry,
I'll keep my promise to you. If you want a job, just show up at the personnel department in the morning.
I'll tell the woman down there to hire you."
Laura had almost forgotten the lie she had told. Smiling, she lifted herself off his limp cock then gasped
when the prick popped out of her noisily and left her empty. She hated that empty feeling and promised
herself that she would be back as soon as she could, in disguise of course, and have another helping of
her father's stiff prick. After all, he just got her a job here, didn't he?
They dressed silently. Laura tingled all over, but especially between her thighs. Laura changed back into
her own clothes and returned to the marketing division.
Cindy looked up from her desk. "How did it go, you papa-fucker you?"
"Fantastic!" Laura said as she took her seat, her mind still woozy. When she squeezed her thighs
together, a loud squishing noise made her smile.