erotic book- Three Sucking Daughters by Dan Reagan

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
admin
Site Admin

erotic book- Three Sucking Daughters by Dan Reagan

Unread post by admin » 04 Feb 2016 14:21

Chapter 1
"Mom would sure shit if she knew we were playing with our pussies," Eva Ward giggled.
Sally Ward, their mother, felt a shock run down her body to her clit. She had left the house, saying she
was going to the store, but she had forgotten her grocery list.
Sally had no idea that her sexy young daughters had started playing stinky finger. The three girls were so
very young, Eva thirteen, Fay eleven, and little Jan only nine. Eva was the only one that even had hair on
her pussy.
The door was not quite closed, and Sally crept up to the crack and peered through. Her worst
suspicions were realized. Another shock raced down to her cunt. Her husband Dan had not been giving
her much prick lately, and she was horny, too. Her clit stiffened.
Her pretty daughters sat in a circle on Eva's bed, slim young thighs opened wide. Their thin nighties
displayed their bodies provocatively. Their cute pointy tits were out of their nightie tops, and each girl
had her left hand on her tits. Their right hands were fastened to their cunts.
For being sisters the girls did not look much alike. Only their facial features were similar. Sally was dark
headed and Dan was blond, and the daughters had hair color that varied. Eva's tresses were almost as
dark as Sally's. Fay had in-between hair, partly blonde, and Jan was the real blonde.
"This is fun, doing our pussy thing together," Fay said.
"Yes, I want to see you girls cum," Jan giggled.
"Cumming is where it's at," Fay chirped, her hand moving faster on her uptilted pussy. "Mom'll be gone a
long time, so we can cum a lot of times."
Sally shuddered, her cunt juice wetting the crotch of her panties.
Sally and Dan were strict with their growing daughters. They couldn't go out at night, and they couldn't
date.
Where did they learn to talk like whores? Sally wondered. Her girls were smart-all three drew good
grades, they didn't goof off with the books. They swam in the family pool, had girl friends over, went to
afternoon movies. They had seemed like normal teenagers.
And here they were, sprawled out on Eva's bed, watching each other play with cunts and tits. Awful.
Sally had to stop it somehow. She would not interrupt them, though.
Sally knew that when it was over she would have to jerk her own cunt till she had relief. Dan hadn't
fucked her in two weeks. Sally was healthy, red-blooded, and very attractive. She had fine, thrusting tits,
long legs, a rounded ass and a face that most women in town really envied. Sally did not look old
enough to have three girls old enough to start cunt play.
But here they were, giggling and enjoying their pretty young bodies.
Sally could see Eva's cunt the best.
Eva's dainty cunt was all moist, the cunt lips swollen out, her little pink clit sticking up at the top of her
pussy crevice. Now and then Eva gave her clit a careful fondling. Sally couldn't see the younger girl's
cunts, but apparently they were doing what Eva was doing. Eva, being the oldest, was the natural leader
of the trio, she was bolder and talked more.
"Let's have our cum, Eva," Jan giggled. "My little cock really aches."
"Mine does too," Fay said.
"Yes, my cunt is ready," Eva giggled. "Let's try to make it all together, huh? But don't jab your fingers in
too deep don't want to tear your cherries."
"Oh, no," Jan tittered. "I want mine busted with a big hot prick. And you know what? I wish Dad would
tear it."
Sally felt a wave of dizziness. Good God. These young foxes wanted their own father to fuck them. It
was obscene. Where did they get such terrible ideas?
"He's real sexy, and he won't talk to anybody," Eva said. "He's had his wires clipped, can't knock us up.
He can pour his spunk right up in our cunts."
"I've seen Dad looking at us," Jan said. "He wants to fuck us, all right." All three girls giggled.
"He ought to fuck Mom more, though," Eva said. "I haven't heard them getting any ass for a long time."
"Guys get tired of the same cunt." Fay giggled. "Mom is good looking."
"I bet she plays with her cunt," Jan said. "We should tell Dad he ought to fuck her at least twice a week."
"They used to fuck a lot, when we were younger," Eva said. "Sometimes I thought the bed was gonna
break down."
"That was fun, hearing them," Fay giggled.
"It made my clit stand up," Jan laughed. "I wonder how big Dad's prick is, when it's hard."
"It sure looks big in his pants and shorts," Eva said.
We all notice that," Fay giggled. "You know, Mom has about six or seven cums before he goes off."
"He sure knows how to fuck, that's for sure," Jan said.
Sally gripped the door casing, her cunt streaming juice into her panties. Those young, pretty sluts knew
everything that went on in the house.
Yes, Dan knew how to fuck. He was an expert in the sack. He made good money in his insurance
business downtown.
Sally had enjoyed some cunt-rubbing in her earlier teen years, but nothing since then. She loved cock,
lots of pumping, spurting prick. Dan's prick. Now and then a sexy girl did appeal to her.
But to think that she could actually touch her daughters and slip a finger up their cunts, kiss them and
fondle their budding tits-that was forbidden. And Dan had better not touch their pretty daughters, either.
This was Friday, Dan would want a few drinks before dinner, and hopefully a few tit and ass feels. And
later on, a good, robust fuck.
"Oh, I'm gonna cum!" Jan exclaimed, her right hand moving faster on her uptilted cunt.
"Me, too," Fay giggled.
Sally stared at Eva's turned on cunt, watching Eva tease a finger around her stiff, pink clit. Eva's face
was flushed, her tits sharp and stiff. The nipples looked very long and sexy.
"Come, Jan," Eva breathed, jiggling her palm on her cunt. "You cum too, Fay. Here comes my funnnn!"
"Ohhhh, ohhhhh!" Eva whined, her hand a blur on her wet cunt. "My cunt's cumming.
Uhhhhh-ohhhh-fuuuuck!"
Sally almost gasped. Her right hand shot down to her crotch, she gripped her cunt mound. She wore
dressy pants and a flowery blouse, very thin bikini panties. Cunt juice was already soaking through onto
her pants. She couldn't go shopping this way.
Whimpers of delight came from her daughters as they hunched and jiggled the bed with their whipping
fingers.
Those dirty little cunts, Sally thought, rubbing her own covered cunt.
I wonder how often they do this.
The three girls finished their cum fun and giggled, looking from one wet pussy to another.
"Damn good," Jan giggled. "Now let's have another cum apiece."
"Sounds nice," Fay said. "When're we gonna quit this kid stuff and fuck?"
Jan looked at Eva. "We'd have to take turns," Jan giggled.
"Well, the girl left over could always play with her cunt, like we're doing now," Fay said.
"Okay," Eva laughed. "Which two of us fuck?" Sally couldn't take much more of this. Her cunt ached,
her tits itched, and her legs felt wobbly.
"I'll fuck you, Jan," Eva giggled. "Fay, you can play with your cunt and watch."
"Hell, it was my idea." Fay protested.
"We'll fuck plenty after today," Eva giggled. "Stretch you ass out, Jan. I'm gonna fuck you good."
"Oh, yes," Jan giggled, lifting her nightie over her head. She rested on her back, pretty long thighs open
wide, her puffy cunt arched upward.
Sally wanted to tear herself away from the partly opened door, but she couldn't. She had to watch Eva
fuck Jan. Sally's belly churned with lust, her cunt oozed more juice. She stroked at her fingers, blades of
excitement shooting through her crotch.
"Oh, this is good," Jan giggled, pushing her tits up at her sister Eva.
"The only trouble is you don't have a cock."
"Shit, I know that," Eva breathed, her cute ass flexing.
Fay watched, her hand returning to her pussy, her other hand fondling her pretty, swollen tits.
"Can you cum that way?" Fay asked.
"I'm gonna fuck Jan till we cum," Eva muttered. "Even if it takes all afternoon."
Sally quickened her hand movements. Maybe she wouldn't have to be naked, after all. She liked to be
sitting flat on her ass when she had her goodies, but a stand-up cum would be better than not cumming
at all.
Sometimes she had fun with herself when she was driving the family car. One hand on the steering
wheel, the other inside her shorts and panties on her itchy cunt.
This was different. She was watching her young daughters play with their cunts and fuck. Sally didn't see
how she could hold back her passion much longer.
Surges of throbbing lust raged inside Sally's belly, her tits felt ready to poke holes in her blouse. Her cunt
mouth was twitching, oozing more fuck sap.
"Oh, fuck me harder, Eva!" Jan whined. "I can feel your clit. It's so damn good!"
"I'll fuck your little cunt till you yell." Eva panted, her ass working faster. Sally could see the cute pink
rosette of Eva's asshole, the muscles flexing. What a pretty sight.
"Fuck her, fuck her!" Fay cried, her hand whipping her own cunt.
Those rotten young cunts. Was there no end to their sex-talk? It excited Sally, though.
"Ohhh!" Jan cried, her long legs quivering. "I'm fucking well going to cum! Hit me hard, Sis. Fuck that
little hot cunt of yours right into my cunt!"
Sally moaned quietly. Her hand jiggled on her cunt curve. Her crotch was wet, cunt juice going through
her panties and pants. The palm of her hand was slick with pre-cum juices.
Her legs quivered again, she could hardly stand upright. The fierce ache in her cunt and clit was too
damn much. Just as Jan let out a squeal of delight, Sally felt her own cunt start cumming. She boxed her
crotch swiftly.
"Uhhh, fuuuuuuck!" Jan cried. "I'm getting my cum!"
"My cunt's cumming, too!" Fay bleated, her right hand whipping her swollen pussy. Her ass jiggled.
"Shit, fuck, I'm cumming!" Eva gasped, her cute ass a blur of movement.
Sally felt the searing delight of her cum shooting up her shaky legs.
The pulses leaped from her tensing clit, and her tits felt ready to explode. Her hips jerked back and forth
like she was fucking a prick, and she clamped her jaw to keep from shouting.
The room in front of her blurred. All she could see was frantic, dim movements on the bed as her three
sexy daughters went off all together.
Panting, Sally leaned on the door casing, watching her daughters finish their fuck and finger fun. How
lovely they looked. Long pretty hair around their shoulders, their cute budding tits, their smooth, rounded
asses. They were as pretty in the face as movie starlets, and they had minds like whores.
"Oh, boy, that was good!" Fay giggled, still clutching her cunt.
"It sure is fun, feeling a pussy cum." Eva tittered. She lifted up from Jan and settled on her back, her
long, smooth thighs sprawled wide open, her puffy little hairless cunt exposed.
Sally felt her tongue turn hard. She wanted to eat that cute, swollen, dainty cunt. She wanted to eat Jan
and Eva, too. Oh, but she couldn't, that would be terribly wrong. There had to be some decency in the
family, somehow.
Wiping her wet hand on her pants, Sally shuddered, her eyes still glued to the picture of her three
precious daughters, side by side now, on their backs, cunts all puffy and shiny with cunt juice.
"Jesus, we gotta do this again." Eva giggled, reaching over to press her fingers into Fay's cunt. Fay was
lying at Eva's left.
"It's my turn for a fuck, Sis." Eva smiled, spreading her pretty, long legs. "Which one of you two hot
cunts is going to rub your cunt on mine?"
"Oh, let me!" Jan exclaimed.
"Well, bring it over here and fuck me, Blondie." Fay giggled.
Sally shivered with lust. If I was in there with them we could all pair off and fuck, she thought. "God,
what kind of animal am I?"
Sally didn't want her sexy girls out fucking young boys. They were too damn young. Would their father
actually run his prick in them? All three girls needed cock in the worst way.
Sally had been true to Dan, so far. He was the only man she had ever fucked. He had plucked her
dainty cherry, he had given her plenty of loving and fucking. But he had never eaten her cunt. She had
never sucked his prick. He had given her three pretty daughters and from then on the fucking had
diminished. Maybe her cunt was too loose. He had never said anything. He made her cum five or six big
times when he got going.
Then, when he busted his balls and spurted spunk up in her twitching cunt, she always had another cum.
Oh, how she loved his prick. Many a time she'd wanted to hold his cock in her eager fingers and slide
his prick up her mouth, but after he went off he lost interest, his cock shriveled.
They always fucked at night, with just a dim light in the corner of the bedroom. One of her women
friends said her husband often fucked her in different places, maybe in broad daylight. She said she liked
to watch his prick go in. The woman had also said she wore sexy undies around during the day. Her
husband could get away from work at any time, and they often had "nooners", or "afternooners".
I'm going to be sexier for Dan, Sally thought, shivering, her right hand back on her cunt mound.
Jan was crawling over between Fay's long legs. They began kissing, and, as their cunts met juicily, Sally
could see their tongues sliding and poking.
Eva sat on her ass, away from her sisters, and started fondling her cunt and tits, smiling as Jan started her
girl fuck. Now Sally could see Jan's cute ass, the delicate crevice, the pink little asshole, all puckered
and twitching as she fucked.
"You like cunt fucking, Fay?" Eva giggled.
"Jan can really fuck!" Fay breathed. "I can feel her clit."
"I can feel yours, too," Jan giggled, fucking faster.
"We gotta do this a lot, kids!" Fay exclaimed. "Come on, Jan! Make my cunt cum!"
Sally was almost beyond being shocked by her daughters. What filthy mouths they had. The talk excited
Sally just the way it excited her sexy daughters. Maybe some fuck words would give Dan a big hard-on.
As Jan continued to grind her cunt into Fay's cunt, Sally gripped her covered cunt with new purpose.
She had to have her goodies again. Going without cock for so long was just murder. Sleeping with Dan,
smelling the spicy aroma from his balls and body, night after night, had been hard on her.
If he came home right now, I'd rush him in the bedroom and get him hard and top-fuck him like crazy,
Sally thought, rubbing her hand on her pants and panty-clad cunt.
Dan did let her top-fuck once in a while, which she loved. He could hold his spunk longer that way, but
he acted like her being on top, fucking him was a kind of put-down. He wanted to be in charge of a fuck.
"Ohhh, my cunt's cumming!" Fay whimpered, her long legs shaking.
"My cunt's ready to go off, too!" Jan gasped, her cute butt working faster. "Damn, that's good pussy!"
Eva leaned over and fit her hand on Jan's bobbing ass. As Sally watched, her own cunt ready to cum,
she almost gasped. Eva was tickling Jan's asshole.
"Oh, fuck your finger in my ass!" Jan cried, still fucking away at Fay's uptilted cunt.
Eva transferred her left hand to her own cunt, and continued to play around with Jan's sweet pink
asshole. Every time Jan fucked the tip of Eva's finger struck the ring of pink asshole flesh.
"Get your finger in my ass, Sis!" Jan bleated. "I'm cumming again!"
Eva continued to finger-fuck her own cunt and just as Jan went into her short cum strokes, Eva shoved
her longest finger into Jan's pretty, tight asshole. Even as fast as Jan fucked, Eva was able to keep her
finger up her sister's asshole.
"Cum, you blonde cunt!" Eva urged. "You cum too, Fay."
Sally felt on the edge of fainting. She had never heard such filth or seen such lewdness. Her young
daughters were dirty rotten bitches.
Mingled cries of girlish delight rang in Sally's ears. The swift movement of Jan's ass, with Eva's finger still
poked in her cute little asshole, shot more shudders down to Sally's stinging, burning cunt. Fay was
cumming. Eva was cumming, and now Jan yelled fiercely as she went off.
Sally staggered away from the partly open bedroom door. She lurched down the upstairs hallway, to the
master bedroom, closed the door and locked it. She rushed out of her clothes, kicked her heels aside
and sprawled on the bed, her right hand flying to her cunt, her left hand reaching for her bulging tits.
She ran her longest finger into her twitching cunt, pressed her thumb into her tensing, flaming clit and
jiggled her hand for her cum.
She shouted and bucked her ass as the twinges tightened in her cunt mouth. Her tits were melon-hard,
her dark nipples peaked high. Her clit pulsed, her cunt sucked and clamped like she had a prick in there,
and she cried out again.
Oh, I really love rutty fuck talk, she thought, cumming hard and fast. I haven't had such a good cum in
months. I'm still cumming, I'm into a multiple. Fuck, fuck, cunt, prick and asshole. Just wait till Dan
comes home. I'll fuck him till he can't get his prick up any more.

admin
Site Admin

Re: erotic book- Three Sucking Daughters by Dan Reagan

Unread post by admin » 04 Feb 2016 14:22

Chapter 2
Sally watched Dan wheel his car up into the double driveway, and her heart pounded, her clit ached.
She wore her tiniest string bikini, high-heeled beach sandals. After her furious cums while watching her
sexy daughters, Sally had taken a shower and made herself as fresh and perfumed as possible.
She had sent the girls downtown to the village pizza parlor. She wanted to have Dan all to herself for an
hour or two.
Sally hadn't told the girls she had peeked in on them. She had to think about that. Those dirty-mouthed
young daredevils had to be disciplined somehow. Bitches.
Dan came striding in the door, his coat and tie already off, and he saw Sally, posing with her tits arched
out and her legs opened provocatively.
"Damn!" he muttered, dropping his briefcase.
"I was thinking about a dip in the pool before dinner." she giggled. "But I can think of something more
interesting to do. The girls are downtown, we have the house al to ourselves."
God, how handsome and sexy Dan was. Six feet, blonde and athletic, wide shoulders and narrow hips.
"Why, you fox you." Dan grinned, catching her around the naked waist.
"What's come over you, Sally!"
She held her lips to his ear and whispered. "I need a fuck, honey. I want your nice big cock in my cunt."
He hugged her and laughed. "What a change in you, Sally. You want it here or in bed?"
"Oh, we have sex in bed all the time, when we do have it." Sally giggled, pushing her bikini-covered cunt
at his crotch. "Why don't we fuck on the sofa, honey?"
"I didn't think you knew the words fuck and cock and cunt, baby," he chuckled.
"Oh, every nice girl knows the words, Dan. Most of them are too inhibited to say them. But I learned
something today. I won't tell you where or how, but it had nothing to do with another man."
"One of your women friends, probably." he chuckled, digging his fingers into her ass.
She started unbuttoning his shirt, caressing his warm, firm chest, the curly blonde hair.
"Oh, Dan, kiss me and play with my tits, please!" She breathed.
He trembled, drawing her over to the large sofa. They had never even necked on the big expensive
piece of furniture.
Sitting her down at his left, he got his left arm around her naked waist, and his right hand lifted to her
bikini halter. His mouth came down on her eager lips, and he untied the ribbon that held the halves of her
bikini halter together.
She shuddered with lust. All she had to do was be exciting, be different and be daring. A few fuck
words never hurt anybody. They turned her on, too.
Her nipple swelled out into stinging peaks, her clit felt inches long, her cunt was wet with pre-cum juices.
As his tongue stroked in her hungry mouth, she reached over and unzipped his pants. He kissed her
harder, played his fingers across her tits with more enthusiasm.
She reached inside his pants and shorts and touched his thick, expanding prick. Carefully she pulled his
big ten-inch prick out of his opened pants. It was so beautiful, so thick and sexy. She saw his cock so
seldom, and then just in the dim bedroom light.
"Ughhhhh," he muttered into her hungry mouth. Then his lips broke free and his wide grin told her how
much he liked this. "Damn, Sally, you sure are horny today."
"I've been horny for days and days, honey." she giggled. "I decided I'd be bold, and get some of this
wonderful big cock, right up in my twitchy wet cunt!"
He laughed. "You vixen, I'll fuck you till you can't say fuck any more.
I'll make you cum a dozen times."
"Come on, stud, get this big prick up in my cunt." she breathed.
"Hell, I'm gonna tease you for a while, fox." he chuckled. His play finger went juicily into her cunt, his
thumb pressed her clit.
She arched her crotch upward, squeezed his cock, and she felt her cunt twitch around his invading
finger. When she was real hot, her cunt tightened on Dan's cock, even when she wasn't going off.
She could feel Dan's pleasure, his surprise at her hungry, bold responses. Having sex at five-thirty in the
afternoon, on the sofa, the front door not even locked-the risk made it all the more provocative.
"Well, tease me and make me cum, honey!" Sally bubbled, spreading her long thighs, tipping her crotch
upward. "I adore your nice big cock, honey! Its the sexiest prick in town! You know I never did this,
but sometime I want to suck it!"
He trembled. "You sure are more exciting, Sally. I'd sure like to know who gave you the idea."
"Oh, you'll find out one of these days!" she giggled. She had some daring ideas she almost hated to admit
to herself.
"Good!" he said, fucking his finger in her uptilted cunt. His head lowered to her swollen, itchy tits, and
when he kissed her tit peaks and circled a nipple with his tongue, she felt the first honeyed surges of her
cum.
"Ohhh, Dan!" she breathed. "Ohhhh, it's coming, honey! Finger-fuck my cunt! Suck my tits! Oh, Jesus,
that's good! Ohhh, fuck, shit! Ohhhhh, I'm cumming all over the place! Uhhhhh!"
She knew her outburst excited him. His huge cock flexed in her eager fingers. Her cum tore through her
aching cunt and hips and belly.
A strange new urge was building inside her, too. Seeing the cute pink pucker of Jan's asshole had
reminded her of the impulse, although she had felt it recently when she had played with her cunt. She
wanted to try a finger, or Dan's prick, up her own asshole. It might be dirty, but she wanted it, anyway.
"That sweet pussy of yours really tightens, Sally."
"Isn't that what men like?" she giggled.
"Yeah!" He grinned, still kissing and nuzzling her tits. "I got a real big hard-on. You want to lap fuck it?"
"Oh, yes!" she giggled. "I need prick, honey! I need your fine, big hot prick!"
He chuckled. "What if somebody comes in the front door?"
"They'll see a big blonde stud fucking his brunette wife," she cooed.
"Except that I'll be fucking you!"
They both laughed. Oh, this is almost the way it was years ago, before the girls were born, she thought.
We're having sex fun again. I know men get tired of the same cunt, but not if a hot wife uses her
imagination.
He let go of her, stood up and removed his clothes. She tossed her bikini halter aside, removed her
pussy-juice-soaked bikini pants, and, as he sat of the sofa again, she crawled up across his knees, her
black-bushed cunt aimed right at him.
"Do you like the new me, Dan?" Sally cooed.
"Damn right, Sally!" he grinned. His cock hadn't been this big and hard in years.
She placed his hands on her shoulders, staring down at his huge, long prick, shivering with new lust.
More clear juice bubbled from his piss hole, the aroma of his balls inflamed her senses, She slid her ass
along his legs, her cunt nestled at the root of his cock, her cunt lips burning into his cockmeat. She
arched her tits at him, giggling.
His big, capable hands gripped her ass, stroking and playing. She had a beautiful ass to go with her long,
tapered legs. She exercised and swam in the pool to keep trim and fit.
Why did men go to whores or call girls? New cunt and some sexy conversation. Sally didn't have a new
cunt for him, but there were three fresh young virgins who wanted to feel his prick.
She hadn't worked out a plan yet. She was selfish enough to get all the fucking she could in her new role
as the dirty-talking, daylight-fucking wife. If the newness wore off soon, she would bring her sexy
daughters in on the family fuck show.
Could she really do it? She trembled with lewd anticipation. Those rotten young little bitches would be
getting prick away from home if she, Sally, didn't balm their cunts with some hot cock at home. She
fucked her cunt at the root of his prick and waved her tits at him. It was so exciting to be lap-fucking in
broad daylight. Her cunt was drooling more juice on his prick and hairy balls. He caught another nipple
in his sucking lips, and she curved her beautiful, high, hard tits away out there.
"I wish you could fuck my tits, honey," she breathed. "You make then feel almost as hot as my cunt!"
"Ummmmm." he muttered, still sucking her tender stiff tit peak, his hands digging at her ass-flesh.
"Honey, would you tickle my asshole, please?" she whispered. Her interest in assholes had started when
she had watched her beautiful young girls rubbing cunts and playing stinky finger.
He shivered. His prick tensed. He liked the idea, he really did. He let go of one tit. A finger toyed
around her ass, sending thrills all through her hips and cunt.
"You're sure full of surprises, Sally." he chuckled. "You been reading sex instruction books?"
"I talked with one of my women friends." Sally lied easily. Her own horny young daughters had
suggested the idea.
"Well, it's a hell of a kick." he chuckled, his finger teasing around the tight ring of her ass.
Her clit, pressed tightly to his cockshaft, tensed dramatically. Strings of delight chased through her
whole body. She fucked her cunt at his flexing prick, and her cunt lips oozed more pussy juice out onto
his cockmeat.
"Push your finger up my ass, honey!" she whispered. "Shove it way up in there. I'm gonna have another
cum!"
Then he did something she hadn't thought about. He brought his right hand down between her opened
thighs, dipping his middle finger in her drooling cunt, wetting it good, then returned his hand to her ass.
She suspected he had been this route before, but she said nothing. She waited, shivering.
Gripping her right ass cheek with his left hand, he pushed his pussy-wet finger up into her asshole. The
yield of her tender ring of ass-flesh around his sliding finger drew a gasp from her throat.
"Oh, that's good, Dan!" she whimpered. "Oh, I'm gonna cum! Ohhhhh, honey, I'm cumming! Uhhhhh,
fuuuuuuck! My cunt's going off! Uhhhhhh!"
Her ass fucked swiftly. He kept his finger up her ass and her cunt clenched like his cock was already in
there. How she adored moving her ass when she was cumming. Always before, it had been when she
top-fucked him, but with his finger up her asshole her thrusts showed more excitement. She was
cumming against the base of his prick. Her tits jiggled, and she moaned with joy as the cum shivers faded
into honeyed relief. Her asshole was still tightening deliciously around his finger.
"Oh, Dan!" she panted happily. "I really went off big! Ohhh, I need your prick up in my cunt now. I'll
give it the best top-fucking it ever had! I'm gonna cum about six times!"
"Yeahhh!" he muttered, his head pressed between her swollen tits, her clit nestled sweetly against his
stiffened cock-root. "Lift your ass, Sally. I'm gonna take my finger out of your ass now. It sure tightens
on my finger. One day I want my prick up in that sweet little ass. I want to feel it clamp my cock."
"Oh, me too!" she gasped, gripping his shoulders, lifting her trembling ass. She fit her cunt swiftly around
his swollen prickhead, she felt the searing heat of his cock sliding up into her twitching cunt. Her cunt
flesh gripped his prick, she dropped her ass, his cock roared up into the depths of her cunt, and she
started her cum.
"Oh, my cunt's cumming already, honey! Ohhhh, fuuuuck! Ohhh, it's cumming so damn hard and good!
That's the best cock in the whole world, honey! Ohhhh, shit, fuck, damn! Uh, uh, uhhhhhh!"
She felt her puffy wet cunt tightening around the thick root of his tensing prick. She jiggled her ass
swiftly, her tits dancing over his naked chest.
She finished her cum and softened against him, her cunt still twitching around his prickmeat. She felt her
cunt juice oozing down on his hairy balls. Her tits cuddled his chest. His hands gripped her ass, and she
realized how lucky she was.
Her weeks of going without a fuck were over, she knew she would be getting a lot of cock from now
on. He liked her fuck words. They excited her, too. She had three sexy young daughters who needed
prick in the worst way, and she knew now for sure she would arrange for Dan to fuck them.
She had watched him gazing at them in a very unfatherly way many times. When they all went
swimming in the pool, the girls loved to show off in front of him. They pranced around in their mini
bikinis, flirting, waving their cute asses around.
He wanted to fuck his prick into their dainty cunts all right. He surely would appreciate plucking three
delicate cherries. The whole plan was awful, but it was fixed in her mind now. She had to go through
with it. She had to keep Dan at home at night.
He had been "working late at the office" way too much this past six months or so. Their last fuck, before
today, had been weak and routine, and the next day she had fingered her clit for relief. He hadn't
squirted much jizz in her cunt.
Not any more. Not as long as she could make fucking interesting for him. She could tell already he was
going to gush a great big load of spunk up into her fluttering, clenching cunt.
"Oh, isn't this fun, honey?" she giggled, rolling her tits against his muscular, virile chest.
"Yeah, it sure is, Sally." he chuckled. He tickled her asshole. "Think my cock will ever go in that sweet
little ass?"
"We'll make it go in!" she giggled. "One of these days I'm going to have a real big surprise for you,
honey. How would you like to have me bring you some nice, new, fresh pussy!"
His prick tensed, his arms tightened. "Hey, no shit?"
She giggled, her cunt fluttered, her clit stiffened. Oh, he loved that idea, all right.
"Honest," she purred. "Give me time to set it up. You deserve some new cunt, honey. I know you
probably get a little on the side, but I want you to be happy at home."
"So you think I've been getting some pussy away from home, huh?"
"A big handsome, blonde stud like you is bound to get offers." she said. "Girls like me, with a pretty face
and legs and ass, we have chances too."
"Yeah, I've been thinking about that." he said.
"But if I furnish the new cunt, you'll like it."
"Yeahhh!" He grinned. His prick tensed. "Now, come on and fuck my cock, Sally. Get your hot little
cunt moving. Buck it up and down on my prick and cum."
"Oh, I'm gonna cum real hard for you, stud!" she breathed. "My cunt is going to go crazy around your
big, hard cock!"
She shuddered and began thrusting at his prick. She fucked in cadence, a few hard lunges, then a
cunt-tingling pause.
"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she breathed, pushing her tits forward. "What other words do you want me to say,
honey?"
"Dirty it up good, baby." he muttered. "I'm gonna shoot a big wad of spunk up in your cunt. I'm gonna
spray jizz all over inside your cunt."
"I love it!" she breathed. "I love to fuck your big, hard cock!"
She bounced her ass several times, feeling his cockhead deep in her quivering cunt. Another big cum
was building in her body.
"Oh, my cunt's cumming!" she gasped, fucking faster. "Ohhh, fuck! Squirt your spunk, stud! Let me feel
your cock throb! My cunt needs your jizz. It hasn't had any for a long time! Uhhhhh! I'm cumming, Dan!
Uhhhhhh!"
"Yeahhh!" he growled. He gripped her bouncing ass, fucked his prick up her twitching cunt. He fucked
her cunt very deep, his balls pulled up. She felt the first hard throbs of his cumming prick. Her cunt
went off. Her cunt muscles churned and tightened around his throbbing cock. She could feel the gush of
spunk.
"Fuuuuck!" Dan muttered thickly. "Fuuuuck, that's good hot cuuuuunt!"
"Ohhhhh, my cunt's going crazy!" she cried. "Ohhh, oh, oh, ohhhhh! Fuck me a big load, honey! Fuck it
way up in my cunt!"
Her head whirled, her cunt was going off again, like a balloon exploding in her cunt. Hard, delicious
spasms raked her belly, her cunt and her asshole.
His fuck-thrusts slowed, his hands fell from her hips. She bounced her cunt until her cum-tremors faded.
Those honeyed twinges were just divine.
"Did my cunt suck all you jizz, honey?" she asked, rolling her hard nippled tits on his sweaty chest. She
tightened her legs and her cunt.
"I got lots left, baby." he muttered, keeping his still-hard prick up her shivery cunt.
"Oh, good!" she purred. "Slip your finger up my asshole again, will you, honey? I just love it!"
His hand reached for her ass. He tickled around the sweet pucker.
Suddenly the front door opened. The sexy young girls were inside before they saw what their mom and
dad were doing on the sofa.
"Mom and Dad!" Eva gasped. "You're fucking!"
"She's top-fucking him!" Fay exclaimed.
"Shame on you two!" Jan giggled. "Before supper, even!"
"Will you three get your cute little asses out of here till we finish our fuck!" Sally exclaimed.
A bright burst of giggles, and all three pretty daughters raced across the living room and down the main
hallway. Their excited laughter was silenced by the closing of a door.
"Well, they know we fuck, they just caught us, is all." Sally giggled.
"You don't seem very shook about it." he said.
"I'm your new hot pussy, remember?" Sally cooed. "Should we keep on fucking or save some for later?"
He chuckled. "I broke my nuts. I could use a rest, baby. That cunt of yours really sucked out a big load."
She tightened her cunt. "It just loves to snap and cum around your cock, Dan!"
She felt his prick shrinking.
"Let me lick up your jizz, honey!" she breathed.
He grinned. "You sure as hell are different, Sally. Sure, go ahead. I didn't know you ever wanted to sip
up my cum wad."
"I was afraid you'd be shocked, honey." she purred, sinking to her knees between his opened legs. Her
head came down to the base of his cock, the curly blonde hair tickled her lips and nose. She began
sipping and sucking the warm spunk from his prick and balls.
She slurped and sucked, adoring the rich taste of his jizz. What a slut she had turned into, but she liked
it, and everything between them was different now.
As she lapped, his prick began swelling again. His beautiful cock was coming back to life. She shivered
and looked up at him.
"Can I please suck your cock, Dan?"
"Hey, let's wait till we can fuck up a real storm." he grinned. "We don't want to shock our darling young
daughters, do we?"
"I don't think they'd be shocked at all!" she giggled. She kissed the root of his cock. "In fact, I think they
want some of this nice big hot prick!"
He trembled. "Sally, you must be shitting me. Our own daughters? Jesus Christ."
Even though he protested there was no way he could conceal the suddenness with which his wobbly
cock leaped to a full erection.

admin
Site Admin

Re: erotic book- Three Sucking Daughters by Dan Reagan

Unread post by admin » 04 Feb 2016 14:23

Chapter 3
"Mom, I never thought we'd ever catch you and Dad fucking on the sofa."
Eva giggled.
The five had had a nice dinner, the girls had helped as usual, and now Sally and the girls were in their
bikinis, sitting on the deck near the pool. It was a beautiful warm evening. Soft lights played across the
pool's surface, and dim lights also glowed under the water.
After dinner, Dan had decided to take a nap, which he sometimes did early Friday evenings.
"That was exciting, you there in his lap, fucking!" Fay exclaimed. "But we didn't get to see Dad's prick!"
"Oh, you little sluts." she laughed. "Wanting to see your very own father's cock. I know you three want
more than just a peek at his prick. It's awful, but I was the same way at your age. What would you three
hot little cunts say if I said you could play around with your Dad and fuck him?"
Complete silence followed. The trio of cute girls sat there with their mouths open, their pretty bodies taut
with surprise. Their large eyes opened wide.
"Mom, are you sure you'd let us fuck him?" Eva gasped.
"As sure as I've got a cunt." Sally giggled.
"Oh, Mom!" Fay burst out. "I know he loves to look at us. But our own dad?"
"Honey, it happens." Sally said.
"I know this girl at school." Jan giggled. "Her dad fucks her all the time. He eats her pussy and
everything."
"When do we start having this family fuck fun?" Eva laughed. "My pussy is getting wet already!"
Sally turned serious. "You'd better not ever say one word about this, girls. Not even to your friend at
school, Jan. You understand?"
"Yes!" they chorused.
"But he won't want to fuck us, after he fucked you in the living room, only a few hours ago." Jan
complained.
"You girls don't know your father like I do." Sally smiled. "After his nap he'll be ready to get another big
hard-on!"
"Oh, this is gonna be fun!" Fay exclaimed. "But maybe his cock is to big for us, Mom. We still have our
cherries!"
"Well, I hope so." Sally smiled.
"We do, Mom." Jan giggled. "I've heard a real stud can give a girl lots of goodies without ever pushing
his prick in the girls cunt."
"Well, of course." Sally giggled. "You little pussies had lots of fun without a prick!"
The three daughters giggled. How pretty and young and sexy they were, long-legged with pointy little
hard tits, thick sensual mouths. Sally imagined them taking turns sucking Dan's cock, their full red lips
around the swollen cock-meat, and she shuddered.
A movement behind the four turned Sally's head. Dan stood there, grinning. He wore his swim trunks,
and the sight of the big lump of his cock and balls, sent more tremors through Sally's body.
"Oh, Dad!" Eva giggled. "We were just talking about you."
He chuckled. He moved to a deck chair at Sally's right, glancing from one daughter to the next.
"We were wondering how big your cock is, Dad!" Jan said.
"I'll be damned," he chuckled. "Sally, is that right?"
"Y-yes!!" Sally blurted. "I'm afraid our cute young daughters want you to play around with them, and
make them cum!"
"And we want to fuck you, too!" Jan giggled.
Dan shook his head, a wide grin on his handsome face. The bulge in his swim trunks swelled even larger.
"You pretty girls have any hair on your cunts yet?" he asked.
"I do!" Eva stated proudly.
"But that doesn't mean we can't enjoy sex! Besides, we have our cherries!" Fay giggled.
"Sonofabitch." Dan muttered. "Sally, I thought you were pulling my leg.
Do you know what this means?"
"Honey, I do!" Sally exclaimed. "They won't say one word, to anybody! They'll be safe, they can have
their goodies at home! We can all have a lot of nice fuck and cum fun!"
Dan's grin was very wide as he stared from one sexy young daughter to the next. Sally thought his huge
cock was going to burst out of his swim trunks. Her cunt was soppy, her clit as hard as flint.
The three girls stood, with Jan in the middle, and posed in front of Dan. They waved their pretty asses
and danced their tits at him. Their bikinis were so tiny that if they'd had cunt hair it would show.
"Aren't we sexy, Dad?" Eva giggled, moving her hips like she was fucking. "Bring your cock out so we
can see it!"
"Oh, yes, do!" Fay said.
Sally felt more fuck juice oozing into her bikini panty. The high wooden wall around their pool would
keep anyone from peeking at them. Watching her daughters undulate their asses and weave their
shoulders made her clit tense and tingle.
Dan applauded his daughters prancing and wiggling. Sally giggled and clapped her hands, too. Dan's
hands went to his trunks, he slid the elastic band down and exposed the first six inches of his huge, hard
prick.
"Ohhhhh!" the three girls gasped. "Oooo, Dad!"
Sally shook with lust. This was all so new and forbidden and daring.
"Now I want to see some pussy, girls." Dan grinned, pushing his trunks lower. "And some tits."
"Oh, this is fun!" Eva exclaimed. She reached down and untied her string bikini. Her pretty sisters did the
same.
"You, too, Mom!" Jan smiled, staring at Sally. "We all want to see what a good pair of sexy tits looks
like."
Shivering, Sally slowly stood and unfastened her bikini halter. Her tits surged out, high and hard. The
three girls had cute tits, budding with promise, but Sally knew she had the best looking pair in town.
"Those are sure sexy tits, Mom!" Fay giggled. "Dad, don't you really like those beauties?"
"Yeah, they really stick out there, Sally." Dan admitted. "I sucked on them when I came home from
work."
"Oh, we saw you two fucking!" Eva twittered. "But we couldn't see your prick! Show us everything,
Daddy."
"His cock was sticking up in Mom's cunt!" Jan giggled, undulating her ass. "Now show everybody your
cunt, Mom."
Dan rose to his feet, his prick still riding out from the band of his swim trunks. As he drew them down,
Sally dropped her bikini bottom. The three young girls gasped, staring from Sally's dark-haired cunt to
Dan's massive ten-inch prick.
"Oh, Mom, your cunt's all pooched out!" Eva giggled. "That sure is a sexy cunt!"
"I like Dad's prick better!" Jan said.
"Me, too!" Fay breathed, weaving her hips, knees open wide.
"I hope it isn't too big for our cunts!" Eva said. "Mom, does that big thing ever hurt your cunt?" Sally felt
weak in the knees.
"No, that big cock doesn't hurt my cunt!" Sally exclaimed. "Not when it's turned on like this!" She
reached down to her crotch and spread her cunt lips apart.
"Oh, Mom!" the girls exclaimed.
"I have to get a better look at your cunt, Sally." Dan chuckled.
He walked over in front of her, his blue eyes ranging up and down her body. He stared at her puffy tits,
her held-open cunt. His huge slanted prick tensed, bubbles of clear cock-juice appeared on his piss hole.
Sally turned so everybody could see her cunt gash. She continued to fuck her hips back and forth. She
tightened the mouth of her cunt and her clit stiffened.
"Somebody better fuck me or suck me or finger my cunt!" Sally gasped.
"Or I'm gonna cum all by myself!"
"Oh, Dad!" Eva exclaimed. "Make Mom cum! She needs it!"
"Yes, I sure do." Sally breathed, her hips still thrusting. She kept her legs far apart, her hands held her
puffy cunt lips open, and more fuck juice dribbled from her cunt hole, down her thighs.
"Isn't that a long clit!" Jan breathed, staring at Sally's cunt. "Mom, you sure can control your cunt!"
Sally trembled, clenching the mouth of her cunt again and again. Even Dan was surprised and pleased.
His big cock tensed. Sally was so horny she wanted to scream.
"Oh, Daddy!" Eva exclaimed. "Please push your cock in Mom's cunt! She needs her cum! See all that
cunt juice oozing out of it! We want to see Mom cum!"
Sally shuddered, watching Dan move closer. The skin around his prickhead was stretched to the limit.
Half his cockknob showed, shiny and dark blue. More wetness leaked from his piss hole.
"So you want to cum in front of our cute, sexy daughters, do you?" Dan chuckled. He gripped his prick
in his right hand, peeled back the foreskin, and his swollen purple cockknob popped free. He bent his
knees until his cockhead was aimed at her shivery cunt.
"Daddy, you have such big, sexy nuts!" Jan breathed.
Sally hardly heard the words. She was entranced with Dan's hard, wet cockhead moving toward her
twitchy, spread-open cunt. She wished he would suck a tit, but he could do that later. All of her senses
were concentrated on Dan's approaching cock.
When his prick-knob was just inches from her hungry, leaky cunt, she stepped forward, thrust her hips
wildly, and took his huge cock up into her cunt The girls cried out with excitement.
"Uhhhhh!" Sally yelled. "Uhhh, my cunt's cumming! Ohhhh, Dan! Fuck your cock in hard! Uhhhhh,
fuuuuuuck!"
Dan responded quickly to her request, jamming the whole ten inches into her eager pussy. Her cunt
exploded. Wave after wave of honeyed delight curled through her belly, her legs and tits. Her inner cunt
clenched his prick in swift cadence.
Dan bucked once more, and drew his prick out of her still-cumming cunt. Sally wobbled and dropped
into a deck chair, her head whirling. Her hips continued to move in fuck motions. The cum fun was still
happening.
"Oh, Daddy, you sure did make her cum hard!" Eva exclaimed. "Now your cock is all slick with Mom's
cunt juice!"
"Oh, it sure is a sexy cock!" Jan said. "Daddy, when do we get to feel it up in our cunts?"
"I gotta get those sweet little cunts good and wet, girls." he grinned.
"Sit your cute asses down in chairs and I'll start to work on them."
Sally rested limply in her chair, her legs sprawled apart, her cum juice oozing from her puffed-out cunt
mouth. Only two big lunges of his swollen prick into her eager cunt, and she'd gone off. How totally
wonderful. She dropped her right hand to her tender, heated cunt and watched her daughters sit in
chairs. She moved over to where her husband was. He was on his knees between Eva's slender long
legs, staring at her virgin pussy.
"No if I had three mouths and three pairs of hands, I could suck and play with your dainty cunts all at
once." Dan said.
"Oh, I could help you out!" Sally breathed.
"Oh, Mom, please do!" Fay exclaimed.
Sally shivered, gave Dan's ass a cozy thrust with her cunt, and moved over between Fay's cute long legs.
"Mom, do you know how to eat pussy?" Fay giggled.
"I'll show you, you hot little cunt!" Sally breathed. She fit her hands beneath Fay's firm, smooth ass,
cupping a cheek in each palm, lifting the fragrant crotch toward her mouth.
Dan's head was already buried between Eva's spread-open thighs, and a faint slurping sound reached
Sally's ears. Eva whimpered, her head turning back, her hands caught in her father's thick, curly blonde
hair. It was such a horribly appealing sight that Sally's cunt began to drool more fuck sap.
Suddenly Jan leaped from her chair and moved behind Fay, sliding her hands across Fay's shoulders,
down to Fay's perky little tits. As Jan's finger closed on Fay's cute tits, Sally kissed the warm, sugary
cunt slit belonging to her own daughter.
"Ohhh!" Fay giggled. "Yes, play with my tits and kiss me, Jan! Mom's going to eat my cunt!"
"Oh, oh, ohhhh!" Eva whimpered. "Oh, Daddy, that's good!"
Sally quaked with lust. She glued her lips to Fay's cunt, tasting the forbidden pussy fruit. It was so very
sweet, so soft and sensual. Greedily she kissed and sucked, her lips moving upward toward the cute
little pink clit she had glimpsed earlier.
As Sally's lips closed around the dainty spike of her own daughter's clit, as Fay shivered and tipped her
cunt forward, young Eva whimpered fiercely.
"Oh, Daddy, I'm cumming!" Eva cried. "Oh, my little pussy is cumming in your mouth! Ohhhhhh, my cunt
is cumming big!"
Sally shook with lust. Her hard, quick cum around Dan's prick had barely touched her frenzied craving
of Fay's precious little clit between her lips, the tensing of Fay's clit, sent a rage of passion through Sally's
body.
"Ohhh, ohhh, Mom!" Fay breathed. "You sure can eat pussy!"
"Uhhhh!" Eva whimpered as Dan continued to eat her cunt. "Oh, Dad, that's so dreamy good!"
Sally gave Fay's clit a few more sweet sucks, and moved her mouth lower. Her tongue fucked into Fay's
tight little cunt hole.
"Ohhh, Mom, don't tear my cherry with your tongue!" Fay gasped. "I want to save it for Dad's big, hot
prick!"
"We all want to do that, Sis!" Jan laughed.
Sally moved her lips back to her pretty daughter's clit. Fay, trembling, arching her cunt toward Sally's
eager mouth.
"You about to cum, Fay?" Jan giggled. "Your tits are turning hard at the tips."
"Y-yes!!" Fay gasped. "Sally, eat me fast! My pussy wants to cum, right now!" Sally trembled, bringing
her right hand over on Fay's asshole. She pushed a finger at the tight ass, she sucked harder on Fay's
tensing clit.
Fay's asshole twitched, her hips jerked, her face twisted. "Yes, push your finger up my ass!"
Sally drew her hand back, then slipped her fuck finger up to the lower part of Fay's puffy cunt slit and
dipped into the cute soppy cunt hole. She wet her finger good, moved her hand back to Fay's ass, and
shoved her pussy-slick finger up her daughter's asshole.
"Ohhhh!" Fay whimpered, her legs jerking. "Ohhh, Mom, you're making me cum!"
Sally felt the little clit pulse. She sucked very hard, and jacked her finger in and out of Fay's ass.
"It's cumming, Mom! My cunt's cumming, just for you!" Fay yelled.
Fay's vivid responses, her cries of delight, shook Sally deeply. A mother eating her precious daughter's
virginal cunt. Was she a beast? She watched her girl shake and shimmy as her cunt went off.
Jan drew away from behind her sister, and sank into a chair, her cute cunt tipped up, her pink clit
peering from the top of her swollen cunt slit.
"It's my turn for pussy fun." Jan said. "Blondes need it too."
"I'll do it." Dan said, grinning over at Jan.
Sally would have offered, but she was still enjoying herself with Fay.
Eva rested limply in her chair. Dan had made her cum, she was resting. The pretty brunette sat with her
legs sprawled open, her cute pussy very swollen, cunt juice shiny along the dainty crevice, her clit not as
stiff as before.
They can't take as many cums as I can, Sally thought, watching Dan move over in front of blonde Jan.
Jan was her dad's favorite.
"Daddy, will you give me some prick, please?" Jan cooed, staring at his big, ten-inch cock.
"Baby, that's too much prick for your cunt." He grinned. "All three of you girls have real tight cunts."
"How do you know, Daddy?" Jan giggled.
"I've been sucking Eva, and all of you girls are alike." Dan chuckled.
"Well, you know best, Daddy!" Jan cooed, puzzled. She arched her cunt up at him. "Please make it
cum, Dan! Suck my cunt, or tongue it, and finger it! I'm so horny I could scream!"
Sally kept her finger in Fay's asshole and began to sip the swelling cunt flesh again. It was so sweet and
tasty. Dan was probably right about cunt size on the girls, he'd had his finger and tongue in a lot of cunts.
Men could do that and get away with it.
Sally watched Dan sink to his knees between Jan's long, shapely legs. This time he put a patio cushion
under his knees. He had spent a lot of time in that position in front of Eva, eating her dainty, fresh cunt.
"Oh, Daddy!" Jan breathed, as Dan fit his hands beneath her cute rounded ass. "I wondered if you'd
ever want my pussy!"
"He's been wanting all of our cunts, Mom! Fay giggled. "Just like you."
"You foxy little cunts!" Sally laughed. She looked across at her husband.
Dan grinned. "I'll get my prick in their cunts somehow. They sure are small, though."
"Cunts stretch." Sally giggled. "You said after we ate their cunts, they'd be ready for your cock."
"We'll see." he chuckled. "Right now I'm gonna get Jan's pretty little pussy ready for cock."
"Yes, hurry and eat my cunt, Daddy!" Jan breathed. "I need a cum real bad!"
"I need a cum, too!" Eva giggled, sitting up in her chair.
"Well, play with your clit, Eva." Sally giggled. "You can watch your sisters cum. Dan and I can't eat three
cunts at once. Our tongues aren't that long!"
Sally shuddered, fastening her mouth on Fay's dainty, wet cunt, and wiggled her finger in Fay's tight little
asshole. Fay shivered, her cunt tipped up, and Sally snaked her tongue deep into the fragrant tight cunt
hole.
"Ohhh, Mom!" Fay whimpered, thrusting her hips, her cute asshole clenching Sally's finger.
A louder cry of delight came from Jan. Dan's mouth was glued to the hairless little cunt, he was cupping
Jan's ass cheeks, really going after her pussy.
"Oh, Daddy, that's so gooooood!" Jan whimpered, her hands kneading her budding tits. "If your prick
feels half this good I'll cum a dozen times."
"Let me help you some, Sis." Eva giggled, leaving her chair. She wiggled over behind Jan's chair. Eva's
hands dropped down to Jan's tits. Eva leaned her head down and they kissed.
Sally sipped and sucked at Fay's swelling cunt. Fay shivered, her hands playing with her tits, a look of
intense delight on her pretty sensual face. Sally could feel the tight circling membrane of her daughter's
cunt, her dainty cherry. Something about making a virgin girl cum was very exciting. Sure, the girls had
been fooling around for months, maybe years. But they were her own sweet daughters, all virgins.
Feeling them cum was so delightful. So daring and forbidden.
"Mom, get my clit and suck it!" Fay gasped. "I'm ready to cum! Uhhhhh!"
Sally slipped her wet mouth up to Fay's tensing clit, fastened her lips around the little clit, and pushed her
finger further up Fay's tight asshole.
"Ohhh, ohhhh!" Fay cried, her legs shaking, her hands flying on her tits. "My cunt's cumming, Mom! Oh,
it's cumming right now!"
Sally shook with lust. She sipped and sucked the dainty quivering pussy. The cunt juices were so
fragrant and sweet.