erotic book- Three Sucking Daughters by Dan Reagan

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
admin
Site Admin

Re: erotic book- Three Sucking Daughters by Dan Reagan

Unread post by admin » 04 Feb 2016 14:24

Chapter 4
"Ohhh, my pussy is cumming!" Jan cried, her long legs shaking.
Eva, who had just stopped kissing her sister, gripped Jan's tits even tighter. Sally could hear the slurping
of Dan's mouth on his blonde daughter's upcurved cunt. Sally wondered if Dan had a finger up the young
blonde's ass.
"Cum, Sis!" Eva urged. "Cum big and hard around your daddy's tongue!"
"Uhhhh, shit, fuck, cum!" Jan bleated, her face twisting. "Ohhh, it's so fucking good!"
Sally felt Fay's pretty, wet cunt twitch as Jan started her cum. Sally sucked faster on Fay's stiff little clit.
Fay shook, and her legs drew in against Sally's ears.
"Ohhhhh, fuuuuuuk!" Fay cried, her head turned back. The vivid shakes of her body told Sally how hard
Fay was cumming.
"Daddy, I'm cumming." Jan whimpered, her legs shaking. "Ohhhh, fuck!
Ohhhh! You're so good with my cunt!"
Sally rested, letting Fay go limp after her cum. The girl's puffy little cunt was still twitching. Fay's asshole
still tightening lightly around Sally's finger.
Raising her head, Sally watched Dan finish Jan's cum.
"Good pussy, Jan." he grinned. He looked up at Eva, who was still playing with Jan's tits. "Your little
cunt is really tasty, too, Eva."
Eva giggled. "When do we get some prick, Dad? When are you going to bust our cherries?"
"Not in a damned deck chair, Eva." Dan said. He rose to his feet, tensing his ten inches of prick.
Sally lifted her face from Fay's expanded cunt. She drew her finger out of Fay's tight little asshole.
"Don't stop, Mom!" Fay begged.
"Honey, we want to get some of your father's cock, don't we?" Sally asked.
"Oh, yes!" Fay giggled. She was staring at Dan's prick, like Jan and Eva.
"Let's all go upstairs to our bedroom." Dan suggested. "When I fuck a cunt I usually like it on a bed."
"Oh, you can fuck our cunts anywhere, Daddy!" Jan exclaimed. "That was sure something when Mom
fucked you on the sofa, down in the living room."
"Yeah, your mother is turning into a real lively piece of ass." Dan chuckled.
Sally giggled and the three girls laughed.
The five trooped inside, and upstairs to the master bedroom.
Eva walked toward the bathroom and Dan said. "Don't wash your cunt, honey. I like a nice wet pussy."
"I'm gonna piss, Daddy!" Eva giggled. "After cumming so hard I always piss."
"Well, leave the door open so we can watch you piss." Dan said.
"Oh, you dirty things!" Sally exclaimed. But she realized that she too wanted to watch her daughters piss.
Shuddering, she watched Eva wiggle into the bathroom.
A rush of yellow piss flooded down into the toilet bowl. The splash of piss, the stream of it coming from
Eva's puffy cunt, sent shivers of awful excitement through Sally's body.
Eva dabbed at her cunt with a toilet tissue and pranced into the bedroom. She posed in front of Dan.
"My pussy is still pretty slick, Dad!"
"We'll see." Dan grinned. He reached out and placed his hand on Eva's swollen cunt.
"Ohhhh!" Eva giggled. "That's good!"
"Still pretty snug, Eva." Dan said. "Come on, Fay and Jan, I want to watch you piss."
"Oh, me too!" Sally blurted. What a slut she was.
Fay and Jan laughed, and Fay moved into the bathroom, standing the way Eva had. The gush of
yellowish piss splashing down into the bowl mad Sally's clit throb. Strings of girl cum, like spiderwebs,
led from Fay's cunt to the toilet bowl. See how juicy my cunt is?" Fay giggled.
"Yeahhh." Dan muttered, watching Fay closely.
Fay wiggled out of the bathroom, and stood in front of Dan, her crotch tipped forward, her legs apart.
She reached out and touched his huge wet-knobbed cock.
"Ohhhh!" Fay breathed. "Eva, feel it! Isn't that some big, hard prick!"
Eva's right hand shot out, her soft little fingers closed around Dan's cockshaft, and a bubble of fresh
clear juice showed on his swollen prick-knob.
Dan trembled, he pushed his right hand at Fay's cunt. His left hand went to Eva's cunt. Sally watched his
middle fingers slip juicily up into his daughter's cunts. Fay and Eva kept playing with Dan's prick.
"Yeah, they're both getting real slick." Dan chuckled. He glanced over at Jan. "Why don't you piss now,
Jan? I want to see that piss coming out of your sweet little cunt."
"I sure will, Daddy!" Jan giggled.
Sally was weak in the legs. Her cunt drooled, her tits felt ready to burst with passion. Her nipples
burned. She watched leggy Jan straddle the toilet bowl and the stream of yellow piss shot down into the
toilet.
Sally felt her head spin. But she was having fun, she really was. She was saying things and doing things
she had always wanted to. Her cute daughters had taught her something.
Sally knew for sure now that the girls had listened in when she and Dan had fucked. Rotten little cunts!
But who was the worst now?
"Let's stop fooling around and fuck!" Sally exclaimed. "Dan, are you going to get your cock in me, or
fuck one of the girls?"
"Well, I can't fuck you sexy cunts all at once." Dan grinned. "So you four decide which one gets my meat
first." He drew his fingers out of his daughters cunts, walked to the bed and stretched out on his back.
The view of his big hairy balls sent shivers up and down Sally's body. She could hardly keep from
running to the bed and leaping up on his cock.
"Oh, Eva, you go first, honey." Sally breathed. "We can watch you take his prick way up in your cunt!"
"I sure will try hard!" Eva giggled, racing to the bed.
While Eva straddled her father, Sally and her other two daughters crouched beside the bed, staring at
Dan and Eva. Sally was between Fay and Jan, the blonde at her left. Giggling, Eva raised her cute ass
high and tried to find Dan's cockhead with her cute, wet puffy cunt. Her long legs trembled with effort.
"Get your pussy forward a little, Eva." Dan said, gripping his cock and pointing it straight up. Eva stared
down between her extended arms and thighs, her dark long thick hair trailing across her father's broad,
muscular chest.
"Oh, I see your cock now, Dad!" Eva exclaimed. She changed position, her ass lowered again and this
time she touched her cute little cunt to his prickhead.
"How does dad's prick feel, Eva?" Jan asked.
"Goooood!" Eva breathed, pushing down. His cock-knob went further between her delicate cunt lips.
Dan's cock tensed. Fuck juice leaked down his cockshaft.
"Ohhh, shit!" Eva gasped. "It hurts!"
"Wiggle your cunt and try again, honey!" Sally breathed.
"Oh, that's sexy!" Jan giggled.
"Come on, Eva!" Fay exclaimed. "Drive his prick up your cunt!"
"I'm afraid her little pussy isn't going to spread enough." Dan said.
"That hot little cunt sure feels good, though."
"Oh, I want your prick, Dad!" Eva whined.
"Well, if he can't tear your cherry, wiggle you clit around on his cock-knob." Sally breathed.
Eva strained, her face twisted with passion. Her dainty cunt lips twitched, she hunched very hard, and
her body shook. Suddenly her pretty little cunt began to spread around his big cockhead.
"Uhhhh!" Eva whined. "Oh, shit, fuck, Daddy!"
Sally gasped as the prick-knob oozed upward into Eva's cunt.
"It's my cherry!" Eva cried. "It tore! Oh, Daddy, you got my cherry!"
"You're doing fine, honey." Dan encouraged her. "Come on down."
Father and daughter gazed into each others eyes as she settled slowly onto the rigid shaft of his cock.
There was no more pain, only the lingering smarting of her ripped cherry. It was a growing sense of
fullness that verged on discomfort as her pussy swallowed more and more of the fat shaft. It seemed
endless.
"Oh look at that!" Jan breathed. "Daddy's prick is going all the way into Eva's cunt!"
"I sure want Dad's prick!" Fay gasped.
"We all do Fay!" Sally said, staring as Eva's cunt accepted every solid inch of Dan's prick. It was
amazing. But then cunts were stretchy, built for cock.
"Fuck, that's a good tight cunt!" Dan muttered. He cupped Eva's budding tits and squeezed them.
Eva perched above him, long legs spread apart, a look of supreme delight on her flushed, cute face. "It
feels like your cock is clear up in my throat, Daddy!"
"Well, go ahead and fuck Dad's prick, Eva!" Jan exclaimed. "You got it, now fuck it!"
"Uhhhh, ohhhhh!" Eva whined, stroking her cute rounded ass. "Daddy, it's wonderful! Are you gonna
fuck a big load of jizz up my pussy?"
"Just go ahead and fuck, Eva." Dan grinned, kneading her swollen little tit buds. "That's the way, move
your pretty ass. Isn't that better?"
"Oh, Daddy!" Eva whined. "It's cumming! My pussy is gonna cum!"
"Good!" Dan chuckled. "Fuck as fast as you want to, cutie. Get your tight little cunt off around my prick!"
Eva strained and pumped. Her face contorted, her head swung back, her pretty ass bobbed like a cork
on the water with a fish jerking the line. Sally could see cunt juice, tinged with red, oozing from her pretty
daughter's stretched little cunt. Cherry blood. Eva pumped, her legs jerked, her tits pushed out, and she
squealed.
Eva gasped and bucked her ass, little cries of delight bubbling from her throat. Dan wasn't spewing jizz
yet.
"Uhhhh, oh, oh, ohhhh!" Eva cried, slumping down on Dan's chest.
"Oh, Daddy, I never had a cum like that one!"
"With that much prick up in my cunt, I could cum hard, too!" Fay breathed.
"You'll get your turn at his cock, honey." Sally said to Fay. "See how good your father is, girls? You can
have your fun on his prick and he doesn't squirt. He can really save his jizz. That way, a hot pussy can
cum a lot of times!"
"You just want his spunk, Mom!" Jan teased.
"Oh, you little cunt, you!" Sally giggled. "Show me a girl who doesn't want a load of spurting jizz in her
cunt!"
"Not this pussy!" Fay giggled. She looked at Eva, who was sprawled above Dan. "Come on, Sis. You
had some of his cock, it's my turn!"
"Oh, I hate to stop fucking!" Eva gasped.
"Come on, get up off his cock, honey." Sally demanded. "You had your cherry torn and your first cock.
We have three eager cunts here. We want our share of prick!"
Eva sighed and lifted her body. As Dan's huge cock emerged from Eva's puffy-mouthed cunt, a flow of
pussy juice trickled down her left thigh, reddish in color.
Sally shook with lust, but she didn't want to be selfish. "Okay, Fay, climb your cute ass up there and see
if you can work his cockhead into your pussy."
Eva crawled to the edge of the bed, legs apart. While Fay was mounting Dan's prick, Sally dropped to
her knees between Eva's long, pretty thighs, her mouth aimed at Eva's cunt. Eva tipped her crotch up,
Sally lapped the fragrant cunt juice and cherry blood.
Sally worked up along Eva's thighs to the cute rosette of her daughter's just-fucked cunt, her mouth
greedy.
"Ohhh, Mom, that's good!" Eva whined.
Face twisted with lust, Fay strained and wiggled her ass around like Eva had done.
"Ohhhh, Daddy!" Fay whined. Her hips tipped forward, where his fingers played with her little pink clit.
"Your cunt's real tight, Fay." Dan said. "I'm gonna get your cunt to cum this way, and your slit might
open up more."
"Oh, whatever you say, Daddy!" Fay cried.
"Why don't you get her down on the bed, Dan." Sally suggested. "Eat her pussy! That'll loosen it up
good!" Dan looked at Sally. "I think you're right, Sally. I want to eat some of this fresh young cunt."
Fay nodded, climbed down from her position above Dan, and stretched out beside him. Grinning, Dan
slid between Fay's long thighs, skidded his hands between her thighs, and crouched. His head came
down to Fay's upcurved pussy.
As Dan started lapping Fay's cunt, her face showed her intense pleasure. Dan knew how to nibble cunt.
He had not learned it at home, that was for sure.
"Oh, Daddy, that's really good!" Fay whined, her long legs shaking.
"I'm ready to cum, already!"
"Oh, play her cunt along, Dan!" Sally gasped. "Make her wait for it!"
"Oh, Mom, I need my cum now!" Fay wailed.
Sally was in a frenzy of passion. She looked at Jan, glanced at the carpeted bedroom floor, and Jan
winked. Sally's cute blonde daughter sank to the floor and Sally swept between her sexy daughter's
opened legs. Sally glued her cunt to Jan's restless cunt.
"Oh, Mom, you sure fuck good!" Jan purred. "Eva got her cunt popped, Fay's gonna cum on Daddy's
mouth, so we might as well have our fuck fun!"
"Oh, you hot little cunt." Sally breathed. "I'll fuck you and then I'll eat you! I'm crazy with the heat!"
Sally felt the sweet quiver of Jan's cunt, the dagger of her clit. Jan whimpered, tipping her cunt high, and
Sally stroked. Their juicy cunts slapped and squished together. Sally felt her pretty blonde daughter
shudder, felt Jan's clit stiffen. Sally fucked like a demon.
"Ohhhh, my cunt is cumming, Mom!" Jan wailed.
"My cunt's cumming too, honey!" Sally cried. Waves of exquisite delight swept her crotch, her tits and
cunt. Her cunt mouth tightened as the nuances of delight drew another cry from her throat.
Resting on Jan's quivering body, Sally heard Fay's harsh cry of pleasure. Sally could not see Eva. She
was probably playing stink finger. The bed jiggled. Sally had to see what was going on.
"Oh, Daddy, you sure know how to eat pussy!" Fay gurgled. He was on his hands and knees, his huge
prick angled forward, wet on the knob and piss-hole. Eva stood on the other side of the bed, her cunt
looking extremely puffy. Fuck-juice leaked from her hairless puss down her thighs.
"Mighty tasty cunt, Fay." Dan smiled., smacking his lips.
"Oh, Daddy, will you please fuck me now?" Fay breathed. She opened her legs further. "I'm sure you
can get your prick in there now!"
"Yeahhh!" he said, crawling forward. Eva stared, her right hand on her expanded cunt, fingers toying
with her stiff pink clit.
Sally sniffed the fragrance of fresh, young cunt, and her clit hardened again.
"Get your cock in Fay's cunt!" Eva breathed, staring. "It went up in my cunt! I want to see your prick go
in her!"
Jan was now watching Dan and Fay.
Dan crouched in his fucking pose, lowering his huge, shiny-wet cockhead toward Fay's swollen pussy.
Fuck juice glistened between the petals of her cunt. Fay's little tits were larger than Sally had ever seen
them. Dan's cockhead touched Fay's cunt.
Fay trembled, her legs swung further apart, her crotch angled upward. "Oh, that's good!" Fay
breathed, staring down at Dan's prick. "It sure beats fingers or pussy!"
"This is where a cock belongs, Fay." Dan muttered, as his ass muscles tensed. "Right in a sexy girl's
cunt."
Fay flinched. "Oh, Daddy, it hurts!"
Sally watched Dan crouch there, his huge prickhead between Fay's juicy cunt lips, his ass quivering. He
pushed down again. Fay whimpered in discomfort and flinched again.
"Dan, it's too big for Fay's cunt!" Sally breathed.
"Hell, I took it!" Eva exclaimed.
"All cunts aren't the same size." Sally said. "I'll bet if you had another cum you could take his cock,
honey."
"Oh, Mom, I'll do anything top have his cock up my cunt!" Fay gasped.
"I tell you what, Fay." Dan said. "Reach down and hold my prick and jiggle the knob on your clit. That'll
make your pussy cum."
"Oh, I sure will, Daddy!" Fay breathed. She gripped his prick in her right hand, squirmed her ass in a
favorable position, and started sliding Dan's cockhead against her stiff, pink clit.
Sally shook with envy. Several years earlier she and Dan had had sex that way. Cock against clit. It was
fun. It was different, especially if he broke his nuts and gushed jizz all over her cunt and ass.
"Yeah, you're getting the hang of it, Fay." Dan said. On his hands and knees he kept his cock in the right
position. Fay whimpered and her face twisted with delight.
Sally watched her pretty daughter enjoy her first feel of prick. Fay had such a happy look on her face.
Girls needed this more than anything. How much better it was having her pretty daughters get their sex at
home. Dan wouldn't hurt them. He wouldn't ram his big ten-incher into a dainty, virginal cunt unless the
cunt was good and ready.
"Don't rush it, honey!" Sally breathed. "Play it along! That's where the fun is, dragging it out!"
"Oh, I want some of that!" Jan giggled. "Daddy, are you going to cum in her pussy?"
Dan muttered, his arms quivered, his ass muscled flexed. His nuts were starting to draw up.
"See his balls!" Sally exclaimed, her cunt streaming juice down her legs. "When they pull up into a knot,
it means he's going to go off!"
"Oh I know that!" Eva giggled.
"But he didn't squirt in your cunt." Jan said. "You went off on his prick, but his prick didn't cum in your
cunt."
"Okay, okay." Eva said, peering in at the prick and cunt action.
Fay was indeed taking her time, wiggling his cock-knob on her clit, then resting. "Oh, Daddy, it's so
good I don't want to cum yet!" Fay gasped.
"Take your own sweet time little girl." Dan said.
Sally shook with lust. Dan wasn't fooling Sally. His balls were bunched up high in his ball sac, he was
trembling with pleasure. In a few moments Dan was going to cum. In a very short while he was going to
spray spunk all over Fay's delicate cunt.
"Oh, Daddy!" Fay cried, her hand whipping faster. "Ohhh, I'm gonna cum!
Oh, please shoot your jizz in my cunt!"
Sally staggered, gripping the side of the bed. This was almost too much. Her cunt was feverish for prick
or pussy or fingers.
"Uhhhh, fuuuuuuck!" Dan groaned, his face contorting.
Sally halfway expected him to fuck his cock into Fay's cumming cunt, whether it hurt her or not. But Dan
didn't. Sally watched his huge prick throb. Just as Fay yelled, as her little pink clit pulsed, a gush of
yellowish-white spunk sprayed all over Fay's cunt mouth, then up across her belly. Once free of Fay's
pussy, he moved his ass, fucking his gushing prick along her tummy. His moans of relief were vivid in
Sally's ears.
Fay whined and bucked her pretty ass, her long legs shaking, her little hard, pointy tits arching high.
"Oh, that's sexy!" Fay breathed.
Dan finished, he fell over at Fay's side, and Sally rushed onto the bed. She swept between Fay's
still-opened thighs and glued her mouth to her pretty daughter's still-virginal pussy. She began licking the
spent jizz up in her mouth, licking and slurping, loving the taste of hot spunk.
"Oh, Mom, is that jizz good?" Jan asked.
Sally hardly heard her daughter. She was busy lapping jizz from Fay's trembling belly.
"Move over and suck his prick, Mom!" Eva exclaimed. "There's a lot of spunk on it!"

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin » 04 Feb 2016 14:24

Chapter 5
"I'll decide who sucks my prick." Dan said, his cock now resting half limp on his hairy belly. He looked
at Jan. "Come her, you sexy little blonde. Do you want to take my cock in your mouth?"
"Oh, Daddy, I sure do!" Jan exclaimed, quickly circling the bed, her cute ass undulating. Jan leaped on
the bed, crouching at Dan's left, leaned her head down and began licking up dribbles of jizz.
Greedy slurping sounds came to Sally's ears as she continued to suck her sexy daughter's cunt. Dan was
still the boss in the bedroom.
Sally trembled, her tongue shooting into Fay's tight little cunt. She was still sucking out droplets of jizz
that had spurted up inside Fay's virginal cunt. Spunk and pussy dew. It was a totally delicious feast.
"Oh, eat me till I cum, Mom!" Fay breathed, her flat belly fluttering, her legs restless. "I really wanted
Daddy's cock! But I'll settle for your tongue!"
Sally moaned into her cute daughter's cunt, stroking her tongue faster. Sally realized suddenly that Eva
was moving to the foot of the bed, sliding toward Sally's crotch.
Sally lifted her ass, spread her thighs, and Eva giggled, squirming until her head was between Sally's
spread-apart legs.
"Mom, your cunt's really pooched out!" Eva giggled.
Sally whined into Fay's cunt, feeling Eva's hands caress her ass. Then a warm, wet tongue wriggled
along Sally's dewy cunt slit. The delicate tongue shot into Sally's cunt.
"Mmmmm, offf, ohhhhh!" Sally blurted.
Eva's hands gripped Sally's ass, Eva began the swirl and flick of her busy little tongue, sent tremors all
through Sally's body.
Now Sally could see Jan lift her head, take Dan's hardening prick in her right hand, and kiss the swelling
cockhead. Jan's fresh, red lips spread around Dan's cock-knob.
"Jan, baby, I didn't know you could suck prick."
Jan giggled, opening her lips farther. Dan loved it. Sally loved the feel of Eva's mouth on her swollen,
dripping cunt. Eva had almost all the cunt juice drained from Sally's cunt, and now she glued her lips to
Sally's tensing, cum-ready clit.
"Swing that pretty little ass around here, Jan." Dan chuckled. "I want to eat your nice, fresh pussy."
"Ohhhhh!" Jan giggled, her mouth still wet with Dan's cock juice and traces of jizz. "I hoped you'd eat
my cunt, Daddy!"
Sally was enjoying herself too much to offer any comment. The entire family was now pleasantly
involved in sex games. Dan hadn't been able to tear Fay's cherry, but Fay had had her cum fun against
his prickhead.
Jan was now above her father, her crotch aimed at his face.
"Hold it right there for a second, honey." Dan said. "Let's see what we've got here."
"Okay, baby." Dan said. "Bring it down here so I can eat it."
Her cunt came down and Dan's long tongue snaked up into her pussy. Dan's hands were gripping her
ass, pulling her cunt lower. Jan whined as she spread her lips around his thick shaft and took more of her
father's now-rigid prick into her mouth.
"Ohhh, Mom!" Fay whined, her hands stroking across her tits. "Make my pussy cum! I need it real bad!"
Sally was so involved with enjoying Eva's mouth on her own puffy, achy cunt she almost forgot about
Fay. Well, Fay could wait. She'd had a big cum against Dan's throbbing, spurting cock. Sally needed her
cum fun, too.
Resting her mouth on Fay's dainty, shivery cunt, Sally tipped her cunt lower, and felt the clinging grip of
Eva's lips. Eva certainly knew the ins and outs of sucking cunt.
Suddenly Sally felt Eva's finger pushing at her asshole. That knowing little cunt. There weren't many
secrets left around the Ward house. Eva knew how Sally loved having her asshole poked and teased.
"Come on, Mom!" Fay cried, thrusting her cunt at Sally's mouth.
"Draw the cum out of my cuuuuunt!"
The pump of Eva's finger in Sally's twitching asshole, the suck of Eva's lips on Sally's stiffened clit,
brought Sally right to the edge of her cum. It was so hard to give Fay any sucks and cunt kisses while
Sally was almost ready to cum on Eva's cloying mouth.
Jan's blonde head rose and fell in seductive rhythm as she gobbled her father's cock. Slushy sounds
came from Jan's crotch where Dan was lapping and sucking his daughter's sweet, virginal pussy.
Sally felt like she had another hot balloon in her belly and cunt, ready to explode. Eva was sucking string
after string from Sally's flexing clit. Fay whimpered and urged her pussy tighter to Sally's mouth.
"Damn it, Mom, make me cum!" Fay gasped, stroking her hips. Fay's cunt drooled wetness out on
Sally's mouth. Eva's lips stopped sucking Sally's clit, and Sally lashed her tongue into Fay's cunt. She
adored tongue-fucking her daughter.
"Uhhh, fuuuuuucking shiiiiit!" Fay cried. "My cunt's cumming!"
Eva went to work again on Sally's cunt. Fay softened and rested, leaving Sally free to concentrate on the
sensations Eva was arousing in her cunt and clit. Sally lapped up pussy juice, Fay's cum wetness. Sally
could enjoy that while Eva nibbled and gnawed at her cunt.
Suddenly Sally saw Jan lift her head from Dan's prick. Her pretty face twisted, her cute ass shook.
Dan's face was buried up in his blonde daughter's cunt, and he had a finger pushed into Jan's dainty little
asshole.
"Oh, Daddy!" Jan whimpered. "Ohhhh, my pussy is cumming! Ohhh, it's read good! I love that finger in
my ass! Uhhhhh! Suck the fun out of my cunt! Uhhhh!"
Just as Jan had her cum, Sally felt the start of her own. The view of Dan's huge prick, all wet with Jan's
saliva, shiny and hard, filled Sally with even more lust.
Sally shook and trembled in her cum, her cunt mouth clenching and tightening, her clit pulsing beautifully.
Eva sucked the cunt flow from Sally's pussy. The whole family loved cunt juice and spunk.
"Oh, you sure came hard, Mom!" Fay giggled. She crawled from the bed, lurching into a chair, her
pretty thighs sprawled open, her cunt very puffed.
Her cum finished, Sally rolled onto her back, and Eva slid up between Sally's legs. How sweet to feel
her lovely young daughter's wet, slick pussy pressed to Sally's cunt.
Dan and Jan were changing positions, too. His finger was no longer in her asshole. She was on her back,
and Dan moved between her long slender thighs.
"Oh, Daddy, please get your big long cock in my pussy!" Jan whined. "I need prick! Tear my cherry and
shoot a big load of jizz up in my cunt!"
Dan, crouched on hands and knees, smiled down at his blonde young sexpot daughter.
"I've had my finger in there, Jan baby, and it's even tighter than Fay's cunt." Dan grinned. "I don't want to
rip your cherry just yet, anyway. I want to enjoy your body and your mouth and tits, I want to think
about it and look forward to it."
"Oh, Daddy, that's just mean!" Jan giggled. "You sure did eat the fun out of my pussy. I love that!"
"You suck a lot of cock, too, Jan." Dan chuckled. "You're very good at it. You almost sucked my jizz."
"Let me, Daddy! Please!" Jan pleaded. "You shot a big gob of spunk right at Eva's cunt. Shoot a load in
my mouth!"
"I'd like to dump a wad up in your pretty little asshole, Jan." Dan smiled. "But it's even tighter than your
pussy. The thing is, we don't want to get in a hurry here. You girls can have your fun and two of you can
keep your cherries awhile."
"I heard that, Dad." Fay said. "I think it's mean, too. We want prick!"
Dan looked over at Fay. "You and Jan will get cock sooner than you think. Hell, enjoy."
Jan reached down and caressed her father's tensing prick, drooling with wetness. Shiny strings glistened
in the light as they leaked down on Jan's belly. Jan giggled and smeared the dribblings on her pussy.
"Well, Daddy, do I get to suck your prick some more?" Jan asked her father.
"No, I want you on top." Dan grinned. "Get your little cunt hole at the root of my prick and get yourself
off."
"Oh, Daddy, you sure are a lot of fun!" Jan giggled.
Sally watched Dan move down on his back, and Jan quickly straddled him. She dropped her swollen
cunt against the base of his prick, rotating her ass.
"Oh, this is gooood!" Jan tittered. "My clit is right on your cock.
Mom, did you ever try this way to fuck?" Sally shuddered. "No, Jan.
Your father got his prick in me when we fucked. It's better that way."
"Oh, I know that!" Jan giggled. "Come on, Daddy, play with my tits. Ummmmm! If you won't rip my
cherry today, please give me a lot of cum fun!"
"I'll make that little pussy cum so many times you'll fall over in a faint." Dan chuckled.
Eva's slow fuck thrusts brought Sally back to her own body. She spread her legs wide and tilted her
cunt up so Eva could fuck it easily. The slick, wet, cloying smash of cunt on cunt shot stings of delight
along Sally's body.
"What about me?" Fay asked, from her chair.
"Finger-fuck your cunt, Sis." Jan muttered. "Just don't rip your cherry!"
"Get one finger up your ass, too, Sis." Eva said.
"You think you're so damn smart, taking prick." Fay said. "Jan and me, we have to wait for it!"
"Girls, don't fight." Sally broke in. "Dan knows best. If your cunt is too tight for prick, okay. He doesn't
want to hurt you or Jan. Now let's go ahead and enjoy ourselves.
"I'm having a good time, Mom." Eva whispered, thrusting her cunt slowly into her mom's swollen cunt.
"You sexy little fox." Sally breathed, hugging her daughter.
Eva continued to fuck slowly, lingering after each thrust. Sally felt Eva's little clit poking at her clit.
"Ohhh, I'm starting to cum, Daddy!" Jan gasped, her narrow ass bobbing up and down, around and
around.
"let your pussy cum, Jan." Dan encouraged.
"Ohhhhh!" Jan whimpered, her cute ass flying. "Jesus, shit! My cunt's cumming, right now!"
Sally heard the sexy slap-slap of Jan's puffy cunt against her father's cock-root, and trembled with
delight. Dan was hoarding his jizz. He might let Jan suck out a spunk load, and he might not. That was
one thing that made Dan so appealing. Often he surprised Sally.
"Well, let your pussy cum, Jan." Dan urged, cupping her cutie-pie tits.
"Have a big one!"
The swift, dramatic thrusts and bounces of Jan's hips was a delight to watch. Dan's wide grin told Sally
again that the dainty blonde Jan was his favorite.
I hope I see Dan tear her cherry, Sally thought. I bet he could have forced his prick into Fay's cunt, too.
He's like a big cat, playing with a mouse.
"Uhhhh, ohhhh, fuuuuucking shiiiit!" Jan wailed, her face twisted with lust. "Oh, Daddy, I'm cumming real
big and hard!"
"That's the way to cum, baby." Dan muttered, squeezing Jan's cupcake-sized tits. "Shoot your cum right
at my prick!"
Sally watched Jan finish her cum, and Eva humped faster. The scene excited Eva, Too. Her cute little ass
worked swiftly, her tiny clit tensing and throbbing. Suddenly she cried out, her slim body shook.
"Fuuuuuuck!" Eva whimpered. "Oh, Mom, cum with me!"
"I'm cumming, honey!" Sally moaned. "That's the way, fuck you little cunt right in my cunt! Ohhhhh, you
sweet young thing! You feel so damn good!"
Sally felt the hot balloon explode in her belly, and a torrent of spasms gripped her cunt. She bucked and
kicked, whimpering with joy. Eva down-fucked and Sally up-fucked. The slippery pussy flesh
bouncing and squirming into Sally own leaky cunt hole gave her a delicious sensation.
Eva stopped thrusting and rested limply in the saddle of Sally's thighs. Both were panting unevenly,
savoring the last twinges of their cums. Sally slid her right hand down to Eva's ass and pushed her finger
into the tight little asshole.
"Oh that's good!" Eva breathed. "Mom, you awful thing, you!"
"It sure is nice and tight, Eva." Sally breathed.
Jan was so pretty, above her father, her legs tight at his sides, her cunt mashed to the root of his huge
cock. His prickhead, resting on his belly, oozed a lot of fuck juice. His piss hole looked really big, like
he was almost ready to shoot a wad of jizz.
A stream of yellow piss splashed across his belly. Jan looked down at his prick and giggled.
"Dad, that sure is sexy." Jan said. "Want me to piss?"
"Yeah, splash it all over my belly and balls." he muttered.
Jan laughed, lifted her drippy, swollen cunt, and a flow of yellow piss rushed from her cunt, mixing with
Dan's piss. The flood of mingled piss dribbled and flowed, running down across Dan's belly and onto the
bedsheet.
Sally felt Eva tremble. Eva looked at Sally. "Mom, let's piss, too! We both had our cums. Keep your
finger up my ass, too."
Sally trembled, letting her piss go, and Eva began to flood Sally's cunt and asshole with warm, yellow
piss. The rush of bladder liquid was almost like jizz splashing around on Sally's belly.
"Oh, that's good!" Eva exclaimed, her asshole tightening on Sally's deep finger. Eva settled down on
Sally's body again.
Fay remained in the chair, legs apart, her finger fucking in and out of her swollen, hairless cunt. Her left
hand cuddled her tits, first one, then the other.
Sally looked over at her pretty daughter. "Haven't you had your cum yet, honey?"
"No." Fay said. "Fuck! I want two or three more, at least!"
"Maybe that little cunt is all shot out for now." Sally giggled. "A pussy can't keep cumming forever."
"I'll make it cum or bleed!" Fay whimpered, her right hand whipping at her uptilted cunt.
"Cum, Fay!" Eva urged. "Cum big!"
"Uhhh, ohhhh, fuuuuucking shiiiit!" Fay cried, arching her hips even higher.
"Is it cumming now, honey?" Sally asked, trembling with excitement.
"Almost!" Fay whined, her long legs shaking. "Mom, say something real dirty! That'll make my cunt cum.
Sally stared at her daughter's hand-manipulated pussy. She did want to help Fay get her gun off one
more time, at least.
"Cum, Fay, cum!: Sally cried. "Next time your father will get his prick up in your cunt and spray it with
jizz! Can't you just feel all the prickmeat in your snug little cunt? Can't you feel his big balls pulling up?
Can't you feel his big cock throb?"
"Uhh-ohhhh, fuuuuck!" Fay cried, her ass lifting. "Uhhhh-yes, it's cumming now, Mom! Oh, Jesus
fucking shiiiit! My clit's cumming, my cunt's cumming!"
The shakes of Fay's body gave Sally deep pleasure. Helping her daughters have their cums was so
utterly divine. Fay whimpered and continued to whip her pussy as she enjoyed her cum. Finally, her
hand fell to her side, she slumped in the chair, eyes closed, breathing heavily. Dribbles of cunt juice
oozed from her expanded cunt mouth. Fay's clit lost it's stiffness, disappeared into the folds of her cunt
flesh at the upper reach of her puffed-out cunt.
Finally Fay opened her eyes and smiled at Sally. "Oh, Mom, that was wonderful! You know how to
make my cunt cum real hard!"
"I'll do better the next time I tongue-fuck your pussy." Sally giggled.
"A finger up your ass will make you cum even better."
"Mom, you're so filthy!" Fay giggled. "I've had it, kids. I gotta take a nap. My pussy really is shot out for
now." The girls left.
"I can't get over the change in you, Sally." Dan said, his right hand fondling her tingling cunt. "You're
better fucking than you ever were."
Sally giggled. "Now that the girls are gone, I can tell you, stud. I caught them playing with their cunts.
Sitting and facing each other, tickling their clits. Before long they were eating pussy and cumming like
veterans!"
Sally reached for his swelling, wet-headed cock and squeezed it. Her cunt was already drooling juice
onto his fingers.
Dan chuckled. "How do you want my prick, Sally. Up the cunt or up the ass?"
"Oh, give me a good ass fuck, honey!" Sally breathed "I love your finger in it, but your cock is ten times
better!"
"Well, turn over and lift your ass." Dan grinned. "I saved you a big load of jizz."
"Oh, I hoped it was for me!" Sally breathed. She moved onto her hands and knees, angling her ass and
cunt upward.
"I better wet my prick in your cunt, first." Dan said.
"Yes!" Sally breathed. "It's right up there for you, honey."
Dan oozed his rigid cock into Sally's cunt. Her cunt fluttered and tightened on his big, burning prick.
"Oh, Dan!" Sally moaned. "Save my asshole for later! I need your prick right where it is! Jab your big
gob of spunk in my cunt!"
"Feels damn good, baby." he muttered. "How come we never fucked this way before?"
"I was too bust being nice, Dan." Sally giggled. "I don't blame you if you got some pussy on the side,
honest. I was too cold!"
"Yeahhhh." Dan said, fucking in three times, then resting. "You sure can tighten that cunt, Sally."
"It tightens when your prick ins in there!" Sally said. Fuck me good, Dan. Fuck me till my eyes pop out!"
Dan shuddered, his huge cock tensed in her eager cunt. He began stroking faster. The slap of his
stomach against her ass, the feel of his big balls dangling against her thighs, sent tremors of delight all
through her.
"Talk to me when you cum, baby." he muttered. "Dirty it up. I didn't realize you knew so much fuck talk."
"Ohhhh, fuck me harder, stud! Uhhhhh, ohhhhhh, fuck! I love it backside. My cunt's cumming, Dan! I'm
gonna cum about three times! Ohhhh, my cunt's ready! Fuck me with your big hard cock! Uhhhh,
ohhhhh, shiiiit, fuck!"
Dan groaned, his plunging prick throbbed, his balls knotted against her lower cunt lips, he bulled his
cock at her so fast and deep he pushed her down flat on the bed.
He followed her down, fucking her spasming cunt.
"Cuuuuuunt!" he shouted. "That's good cuuuuuunt!"
Her cunt-clenches had the intensity she loved, which she hadn't felt since he had first fucked her. She
was cumming, and cumming again. Her own cries of delight rang in her ears. The bed shook.
"I'm cumming again!" she whimpered, lifting her cunt as high as she could. "My cunt's cumming around
you big, hard cock! Oh, Dan! This is the best fuck I've ever had in my whole life!"
His fuck-thrusts finally slowed. He gave her a few hard jabs. He sank down on her body, his prick still
buried in her twitching cunt.
"Man, that's good cuuuuunt!" he said. "You sucked a big load of spunk, Sally."
She giggled and moved her cunt against his cock-root, her cunt lips twitching around his jizz-smeared
prick.
"Honey, when you take your cock out, let me lap up the jizz, will you?"
Sally breathed.
"Hey, sure." he said. "I like the way you eat my spunk. You can suck my cock, too."
"Ohhhhh, wonderful, honey!" she gasped.
He drew out, dropped onto his back at her left. Sally gazed at his jizz-smeared prick, and the beast in
her took over. She leaped into position, she opened her lips and began lapping his jizz. She couldn't
seem to get enough. What a hot bitch she was.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin » 04 Feb 2016 14:25

Chapter 6
"Well, come in, Lana." Sally smiled.
"I thought you'd never answer the door, Sally." Lana said.
"I was out by the pool." Sally answered. "As you can see, I'm wearing a bikini."
"You look just horribly sexy in it, too." Lana giggled, her green eyes gliding up and down Sally's body.
Lana was a gorgeous redhead Sally had known awhile.
Today Lana wore very snug red shorts and a tank top that bulged with shapely tits. She had wide
shoulders, long legs and a beautiful ass. Her husband was away most of the time. He was about twice
Lana's age, and the redhead had often complained to Sally that she never got enough sex.
"Come on out and sit by the pool, honey." Sally offered, noticing how Lana's nipples indented the snug
fabric of the tank top.
Lana gave Sally a ravishing smile. The twitch of her ass as she undulated ahead of Sally gave Sally an
itch in the clit. "Where's that big sexy husband of yours, Sally?" Lana asked, moving out on the patio.
"Taking a nap. The girls went to a movie. Have a chair and rest your pretty butt."
"I'm glad you noticed, honey." Lana laughed. Her voice was throaty and sensual. Her mouth was thick,
lips pouting outward. "You're the one with the cute figure, Sally."
They took deck chairs, Lana at Sally's left. It was a lazy Sunday afternoon. The three girls, Dan, and
Sally had taken a rest all of Saturday. Sally was getting horny again. Her three darling daughters had
awakened her urge for pussy. And Lana was acting very receptive.
Lana let her long legs spread apart, leaning back in the chair. Sally could see the line of Lana's cunt slit
under the shorts. No panty line, either. Under those fetching shorts was bare cunt. And under the tank
top were bare tits.
Lana giggled, her ass restless in the chair. "I'd sure like to get some of Dan's cock." She lowered her
voice. "And I bet we could have some fun, too."
"You must be really hot in the pussy, Lana."
"God, I am, honey." Lana purred. "Ed's been gone two months. What the hell is a hard-up young wife
supposed to do, anyway?"
"Finger your clit, honey."
"I'd rather have you finger it, Sally." Lana said, winking. She fluttered her tongue between her fleshy red
lips, then jabbed it in and out.
"Or eat it, huh?" Sally smiled.
"Oh, would you, Sally? You can't imagine how damn hard-up I am! I've been considering buying one of
those fake pricks!"
"I hear they really work." Sally said. "Especially when they vibrate."
"Stop teasing me, Sally." Lana pleaded. "Let's go somewhere right now and fuck!"
Sally laughed. Her cunt was turning wet. Dan surely wouldn't care. The last time Lana had dropped by,
wearing tight shorts and a snug blouse, Dan had ogled her body.
"Well, come on in, Lana." Sally said. "I think we can find a nice place to enjoy ourselves."
Sally led the way upstairs toward the back, to a bedroom reserved for guests. Lana let her left tit jiggle
against Sally's arm. When the door closed, Lana whirled and glued her mouth to Sally's opening lips.
Lana's tongue went swiftly into Sally's mouth. Lana's cunt mound pushed warmly at Sally's bikini panty.
As Sally softened, enjoying the lithe redhead's tongue and mouth, Lana's arms clamped around Sally's
naked waist, drawing their cunt curves more snugly together.
Lana stroked her hips in slow motions. Her long legs opened, and she whined into Sally's mouth.
Trembling, Sally stroked back, feeling her nipples stiffen. Her clit began to tingle. How nice it was to feel
a hot pussy her own age. Lana tore her mouth free, breathing unevenly. "God, you're delicious, Sally! I
never saw you look so sexy! I'm hot for Dan, too, but I want your cunt, honey. I need your cunt real
bad!"
"I'm sure Dan would like a red-headed pussy like you." Sally giggled.
"Did you know he's got ten inches of prick?"
"Oh, hell!" Lana gasped. "I just knew he was well hung!"
"When he fucks that big cock in my cunt I go nuts." Sally teased. "Get your clothes off, Lana. We're
gonna fuck!"
"Yes!" Lana gasped. She broke free and quickly lowered her shorts, then lifted the tank top away. Her
auburn cunt bush opened down the center to show her swelling cunt lips, the stiff pink clit peeking out at
the top.
Sally shivered, removing her mini bikini. Lana stared at Sally's naked body, and her tongue shot out, the
tip wiggling. Lana's tits were beautiful, high and thrusting, with long coral nipples.
Lana backed to the bed and fell across it, her legs opened, her puffy cunt arched upward. Her sexy tits
stood up like creamy mountains.
Sally crawled onto the bed, right between Lana's spread thighs. Their cunts slushed together, their tits
mashed close, and Sally started fucking that sexy, red-bushed cunt.
"Uhhhh, that's good, honey!" Lana breathed, up-fucking. Her long legs made a wide V. The curly bush
of Lana's cunt hair mingled with Sally's dark cunt hair.
"Oh, I've sure been wanting to fuck you, Sally!" Lana gasped, her hands digging at Sally's busy ass.
"Feel our clits? Uhhhh! Jesus, you sure know how to fuck a cunt, Sally!"
Sally ground her cunt at Lana's cunt, feeling the sweet, cloying pussy lips pressing into her own cunt.
Sally jiggled her hips.
"I'm already cumming, Sally! Ahhh! Ohhh, shit fuck sonofabitch! Ram your cunt hard, Sally! Uhhhh!
Ohhh, my cunt's cumming! Jeeeeesus, fuck, it's cumming real big!"
Sally shook with lust. She didn't try to drag it out, she went for the goodies. Their cunts slapped
together, Sally felt the redhead's clit pulse. Lana's clit was a lot longer and better developed than Sally's
daughters clits.
Lana squealed. Her quick thrusts almost tossing Sally off the cumming redhead. The mouth of Sally's
cunt clenched in quick rhythm, and Sally's own clit throbbed. Sometimes a quick cum was the best kind.
"Uhhh!" Sally whined, driving her cunt furiously at the writhing cunt beneath her. The connection was so
slippery with cunt juice Sally could hardly keep their pussies joined. The surges of Sally's cum fed her
craving for cunt.
Lana's legs dropped, she lay there panting, keeping her cunt tipped up high for Sally's pleasure.
"Let me eat your pussy, Sally!" Lana breathed. "Let me suck the cum right out of your cunt!"
Sally rolled over on her back, and Lana leaped between Sally's opened thighs. The redhead dropped
her face down on Sally's crotch and started lapping up the cunt flow from Sally's puffed-out cunt. But
Lana didn't turn around so the could do sixty-nine. Sally arched her crotch up and watched the
greed-mouthed redhead eat her pussy.
After Lana had lapped and sucked the fuck juice from Sally's cunt mouth, the redhead's silky lips
fastened onto Sally's clit. The redhead moaned fiercely as she sucked Sally's tender, stiff, quivering clit.
As Lana continued her pleasant chore, Sally saw the bedroom door open slowly.
Dan's head appeared, then his big, naked body. His cock stood up and out, fuck juice already leaking
from his piss hole. He grinned and held his finger to his lips.
He crawled quickly onto the bed, gripped Lana's hips and found her cunt with his prick. As he fucked
his monster cock into Lana's curved-up cunt, Lana cried against Sally's cunt.
"Mmmm, ffff, ohhhhh, fuuuuuck!"
"Damn it, suck my clit, I'm ready to cum!" Sally whimpered.
"Uhhh, ohhh, fuuuuck. Dan's got his prick in my cunt!"
"Well, make me cum, Lana, or I'll tell Dan to take his cock out of your cunt!" Sally cried.
"Oh, fuck, shit!" Lana moaned. He lips sucked Sally's clit.
"Uhhhh, my cunt's cumming! That's it, suck the shit out of my clit, Lana! Ohhhhh!"
Lana kept her mouth glued to Sally's cumming cunt. Sally whimpered with relief, and Dan grinned down
at her, fucking his prick in and out of the redhead's cunt.
"Damn good pussy, Lana!" Dan chuckled. "Real tight around my prick.
Hold your ass still, baby."
Lana lifted her mouth from Sally's cunt. Lana's face twisted with passion as Dan fucked his cock in and
out of her cunt. The bed jiggled, Lana's beautiful tits shook with each hard jab of Dan's prick. His crotch
began slapping Lana's ass cheeks.
"I've been wondering when I'd get my cock in your cunt, Lana." Dan muttered. "I heard you two in here
fucking. I could hear you telling clear downstairs. I'm glad I woke up, though. This is really good cunt."
"Fuck her good and hard, honey!" Sally breathed, smiling up at her husband. "Her old man doesn't give
her nearly enough hot, hard prick. She's a good woman-fuck, too."
"Oh, sweet fucking shit!" Lana wailed. "Fuck faster, Dan. I'm cumming! Uhhhh! Fuck a big load of jizz
up in my cunt, stud! Fill it clear full of your spunk! That old fucker I married can't get it up anymore! I
suck it and play with it and rub my tits on it. His old tired nuts won't pull up!"
"My nuts are pulling up, baby." Dan growled. "Can you feel my balls against your cunt? Hang onto your
tits, baby, I'm gonna fuck a load of jizz clear up in your throat!"
"Uhhhh, fuck!" Lana cried. "Yes! Yes! Jesus, I can feel your balls, now! Uhhhhh! My cunt's cumming!
It's cumming like a freight train on a downhill pull! Uhhhh! My cunt's going crazy! Oh, fucking shit
sonofabitch!"
Sally shuddered, feeling the hard shudders of Lana's tits and shoulders. The jolts of Dan's fuck-thrusts
were almost like Sally was getting fucked herself. Just as Dan completed his fuck, Sally felt spunk
dribbling from Lana's cunt onto her own cunt. The feel of jizz on her tender cunt was really good.
"God damn, that's good!" Lana gasped, mashing her whole body down on Sally's body.
"I'm not through fucking your cunt yet, baby." Dan said.
"Oh, Dan, I went off so hard I gotta rest!" Lana gasped. She slid away and flopped on her back at
Sally's side. Lana's cunt was smeared with spunk, all through her cunt hair, along her belly. The rich
aromas made Sally's cunt itch and her mouth water.
Dan crouched there, his prick still rigid, gouts of jizz drooling from his prickhead.
"Turn over, Sally." he said. "I'm gonna fuck you in the ass."
"Yes!" Sally exclaimed. Quickly she rolled over and crouched on her hands and knees, her ass tipped up
high. She had been hoping for this, his cock in her asshole, and now he wanted it. Sally was
disappointed with Lana. All that yelling and cursing, then one big cum had pooped her. Of course Lana
had had some cums with Sally, but Dan's cock had driven her bananas. A beautiful big cock. Lana had
surely never had so much hot prick in her cunt.
Dan gripped Sally's hips, her dipped his cockhead in her fleshed-out cunt, and then centered on her as
pucker. Dan knew that one big prick lunge into Sally's cunt would make her cum. Dan wanted to feel
her cum with his cock up her ass. It felt so wonderful in her ass, so very snug and sensual.
"Sally, is he going to fuck you in the ass?" Lana breathed. The redhead was flat on her back, legs
spread, her flushed cunt oozing Dan's jizz.
"Yes, I adore his cock in my ass." Sally breathed.
"God!" Lana gasped. "I never had a fuck that way!"
"Where have you been, honey?" Sally asked. Dan's cockhead began to spread the snug circle of her
assflesh. His jizz and her friend's cunt juice made enough slickness.
"Yeahhh!" Dan said, pushing his big, burning prick slowly into Sally's twitching asshole.
"Jesus, I gotta watch this!" Lana gasped, moving to her hands and knees. She peered at Sally's ass,
where Dan was fucking his prick in carefully.
The feel of his cock, his big balls dangling down on her leaky cunt, where her cunt juice wet them, sent
hot tremors through her body. "Ohhh, Dan!" Sally wailed. "That cock of yours is clear up in my liver!"
"Lana didn't want any more cunt fucking, so you get the next wad of spunk, Sally." Dan muttered.
"I had such a hard cum!" Lana protested. "I never went off so fucking hard in my whole life!"
"Well, if you ring that cunt around here, Baby, you better be able to cum hard and a lot of times." Dan
said.
"I'll do better, you two!" Lana said. "My cunt's gettin' hot again right now."
"You're gonna have to wait for cock, Lana." Dan said. "I got it rammed up Sally's ass, and it's damn
good."
"Ohhhh, it sure is!" Sally whined, back-thrusting her hips.
"Jeeeesus, Ed never did that, even when he could get a hard-on." Lana said.
"Didn't you fuck a few other guys before Ed?" Sally giggled.
"I was really into pussy for a lot of years." Lana said. "Go ahead and fuck, Dan. My cunt's on fire! I'm
ready for your prick again!"
"Play your fingers on your cunt, Lana." Dan chuckled. "You got a good tight cunt. I'll fuck it again if you
keep it wet and ready."
"I hate to finger-fuck my cunt." Lana said. "Look at my fingernails."
"Why don't you spread out under Sally's head, and she'll tongue-fuck your cunt." Dan said.
"Why, you awful thing, you!" Sally cried. "Come on Lana, bring it down here. I'll eat your cunt and make
it cum!"
"Ohhhh, I love to be sucked!" Lana breathed. She slid around and worked her cunt directly beneath
Sally mouth.
The hairy lips of the redhead's cunt were still creamed with some of Dan's spunk, and Sally trembled
with greed. Sally licked the spun up into her mouth, getting every drop of the jizz she could. The kinky
hair on Lana's cunt tickled Sally's tongue, but she finished, and started playing the tip of her tongue up
and down Lana's cunt slit.
"Uhhhh, that's good!" Lana whined. Her crotch swung higher, and Sally sneaked her right hand under the
sexy redhead's ass.
Sally began to stroke her tongue deep into the hot, slick, quivering cunt gash.
"Oh, you're good, Sally!" Lana cried softly. "You sure can eat pussy!
Ohhhh!"
With a mouth full of eager, slick cunt, Sally couldn't answer. Dan's huge prick was fucking sweetly in and
out of Sally's twitching ass. The measured rhythm of his fuck-strokes made Sally's inner asshole clench.
"That's it, suck my clit!" Lana moaned, her long legs trembling. "Fuck, that's good! Don't stop now,
Sally. Uhhhh!"
Sally wet her finger in Lana's cunt and began pushing it up the red-head's ass.
"Ohhh, fucking shiiiit!" Lana cried. "You dirty thing, you! Uhhhh, but it feels so good! Keep it going! I'm
gonna cum all over the place!"
"Yeah, let me see you cum with Sally's tongue in your cunt, baby." Dan said. "That's a nice, big pair of
tits."
"I love to have then sucked and played wit, stud!" Lana panted. "Dan, I'm sorry I couldn't take any more
of your cock. I had such a big, wild cum it took the top of my head off!"
"Yeah, your cunt tightened pretty good, Lana." Dan chuckled. "You want my prick up your ass?"
"Ohhh, not now, Dan!" Lana cried. "Sally's got her finger in my ass. Jeeeesus, it's good! Your pretty
wife can sure eat cunt, Dan. Ohhh, fuuuuck! Ohhhh, Sally, I'm cumming!"
Sally trembled with delight as Lana had her leg-kicking, ass-clenching cum. Lana's long, thick cunt
pulsed, her hips pressing at Sally's sucking mouth. Her cunt mouth clamped.
Sally fastened her mouth to Lana's quivering cunt hole and suctioned out the flow of cum. It was so
sweet and tasty. Lana's cunt mouth was still twitching.
"That's good cunt, honey." Sally commented. She looked around at Dan.
"Thanks for not making me cum while I was eating Lana's cunt, honey. Now will you fuck my ass and
make me cum? I need it! It feels so fucking good up my ass!"
"Yeah, baby." Dan muttered. His measured strokes, the deep hard thrusts into her ass, shot tremors all
through Sally's body. Lana crawled around so she could watch Dan fuck Sally asshole.
Sally cried out as the first pulses of her cum shook her cunt and ass and clit. The action of Dan's huge
cockhead in her ass almost knocked her flat on the bed, but she kept her doggie pose.
"Uhhh, fuuuuuuck!" Sally wailed. "Shoot your jizz now, Dan! I want to feel your prick throb! I can't
wait! Show Lana how you squirt a load up my asshole!"
"Yeah, I'm ready to drop my spunk, baby." Dan growled, his crotch slapping at Sally's ass cheeks.
"Oh, his balls are pulling up, Sally!" Lana breathed, her face only inches from Sally's upturned ass. "He's
gonna pump his spunk up in your ass!"
"Ughhhh!" Sally cried. "My asshole is cumming! My cunt is cumming! Fuck your spunk now, Dan! Fuck
it hard!"
Dan fucked Sally's ass with bull thrusts, he groaned, his strokes quickened. His cockhead seemed to
reach all the way up between her shaking tits. He was cumming.
"Fuuuuck!" Dan shouted, fucking his prick in even harder. His prick throbbed. Her ass was clamping
and spasming.
"Dan, I can feel your jizz squirting up my ass!" Sally whined. "Fuck it good and hard, honey! God, that's
good!"
Sally's knees gave way. Dan followed her down, his ass stroking with pile-driver force. His last
fuck-thrusts moved her along the bed. She felt spunk oozing out around his thrusting prick. Finally he
settled down, his huge cock still crammed into her fluttering asshole.
"Jeeesus, I never saw anything like that!" Lana breathed. She sat with her thighs apart, her right hand on
her cunt. Her long fingernails kept her from doing a correct job on her shiny pink clit. Sally watched, her
ass filled with vibrant prick.
"Lana, you gotta take those damn long fingernails off." Sally giggled.
"You can't make yourself cum that way."
"How do you make your cunt cum at home, anyway?" Dan asked.
Lana giggled. "I get in the shower stall and let the pulse spray shoot water on my clit."
"Yeah, I'd like to see that." Dan chuckled. "You never had a hot prick up your asshole?"
"No! It sure as hell looks wonderful!" Lana breathed.
"When a woman hasn't had a fuck in a long time, her cunt really gets slick." Sally said. "I like your cunt,
honey. We can have some pussy fun every once in a while."