erotic book- Three Sucking Daughters by Dan Reagan

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
admin
Site Admin

Re: erotic book- Three Sucking Daughters by Dan Reagan

Unread post by admin » 04 Feb 2016 14:26

Chapter 7
"Daddy, is today when you pick my cherry?" Fay giggled, posing in front of Dan.
Sally shivered. It was Thursday evening. The whole family was out by the pool. The day had been hot,
and now the air temp was just right.
The girls wore the tiniest bikinis Sally had ever seen. Sally's own bikini was mini enough. The snug panty
barely hid her thatch of curly dark cunt hair. Her pretty young daughters didn't have to worry about that.
Except for Eva they had no fuzz on their cunts.
"Yes, Fay, tonight I'm going to pluck your pussy rose." Dan grinned. He was sprawled at ease in a deck
chair, his swim trunks showing his huge prick lump. He'd had to go out of town on business, and Sally
hadn't had him in her bed since the fuck and suck party with Lana.
Sally could not remember when she'd been so horny. She hadn't boxed her cunt, and the girls said they
hadn't played and pussy games recently.
"Oh, I sure need it!" Fay trilled, wiggling her ass, arching her tits out. "Daddy, does my pussy look
good?"
"It'll look better naked, Fay." Dan grinned.
Jan undulated up beside Fay. "Daddy, when are you going to bust my cherry? Eva's been telling Fay and
me how damn good your big cock feels in her pussy. We need it bad!"
"Girls." Sally giggled. "Don't rush you father. When he gets ready, he'll pluck a cherry, and not before."
Fay sighed. "Well, Daddy, you can at least eat Jan and me. You sure do suck a mean cunt!"
Dan laughed, his eyes sliding up and down his sexy daughters' bodies. Sally, seated at his right, noticed
that his prick bulge was growing in size.
Eva giggled, moving up behind Sally's chair. "Why cool off a hot pussy?"
Jan said, "Daddy, why don't you bring your nice big cock out and let me suck it?"
"Oh, me too!" Fay exclaimed.
"I think I'll play with Mom's tits." Eva giggled, sliding her hands down into Sally's snug bikini halter.
"Mother dear, you sure have a beautiful set of tits!"
"How do you think I kept your father at home all these years?" Sally giggled. "Of course he likes my
cunt."
"And your good tight asshole, too." Dan chuckled. He stood up and slid his swim trunks to the deck,
returning to the chair.
"Oh, that's a sexy prick!" Jan breathed. "I can't believe you got all that hot meat up in Eva's cunt!"
"It's damn snug in my cunt, Jan." Eva said. She was unfastening Sally's bikini halter, her warm fingers
stroking and squeezing. Sally shivered, her nipples turning hard.
"Isn't that what you want, Daddy?" Fay tittered, staring at Dan's huge, high, hard prick. She couldn't
take her eyes off of it, either. Her cunt was already oozing fuck juice out in to her tight bikini panty.
"Good snug pussy is what a man wants, girls." Dan grinned. "Now show me your little cunts."
Fay and Jan giggled, removed their halters and pushed their bikini panties to the deck. Sally stared at
Fay's cunt, then at Jan's cunt. They were so cute and alluring.
The two girls wiggled and danced in front of Dan, writhing their sweet, tight asses. Jan opened her long
legs and stroked her hips like she was fucking. Dan applauded. Fay spread her legs, then turned around
so her father could see her ass.
"Yeah." Dan said, his prick stiffening. "Show me your asshole, Jan.
Spread your ass cheeks apart so I can get a good look."
Jan laughed, turned her back to Dan, and both girls pulled their ass cheeks away from the crack so Dan
could see their pretty tight little assholes.
Eva whispered in Sally's ear. "Mom, while they're screwing around with Daddy, let's fuck."
"Oh, Eva, play with my tits some more." Sally breathed. She enjoyed tit-fondling almost as much as she
enjoyed clit-play.
Dan was teasing his prick and droplets of prick dew oozed out on his big cockhead.
"Jan, we're getting his juice up!" Fay giggled.
Sally watched her pretty young daughters drop their hands to their cunts and open their cunt slits. Both
tiny pink clits were clearly in sight. "That's better, girls." Dan grinned. "Bring your cunt over here, Fay,
and get it used to the feel of prick."
"No fair!" Jan protested. "My cunt wants cock, too!"
"Me first!" Fay exclaimed, moving in close to Dan, standing between his legs.
He sat straight up, aimed his cock with his right hand, and Fay was just tall enough to touch her cunt to
his cockknob.
"Ohhh!" Fay giggled. "Daddy, that's good!"
"You hold my prick, Fay. Play my cockhead on your clit."
Sally watched Fay grip Dan's prick and start her clit-prick play. Fay's legs quivered as she danced Dan's
cockhead against her pink, stiff clit. Eva, Jan, and Sally stared at the scene.
"Mom, take your panties off." Eva said. "I want to eat your cunt."
"Oh, you little devil, you!" Sally gasped. "Okay, daughter, dear. I sure need it!"
Fay whimpered, her cute little ass quivering. Her virginal cunt mouth was turning juicy, her tiny pink clit
was swollen. She was gripping Dan's shoulders, whipping her hand, jazzing his cock knob against her
dainty swelling cunt mouth.
"Ohhh, Daddy, I'm cumming!" Fay wailed. "Ohhhh! I want your prick in my cunt! Uhhhh! Ohhh,
fuuuuuck!"
Fay's hips stroked, but she couldn't drive her father's cock into her cumming cunt. She stood there,
shaking with joy, while she finished her cum.
Sally watched Eva crouch between her wide open thighs. Seeing Fay come by rolling Dan's prickhead
against her dainty little clit made Sally's cunt ache fiercely. Fuck-juice was oozing from her cunt, wetting
her dark cunt bush.
"Oh, that's a beautiful cunt, Mom!" Eva giggled, staring at Sally's swelling, leaking cunt.
"Suck it, honey!" Sally breathed. "Suck the fucking cum right out of my fucking cunt!"
"Keep talking, Mom!" Eva giggled, her pretty mouth aiming at Sally's uptilted cunt.
"Yeah, I like it." Dan grinned, looking over at Sally.
Fay staggered and backed away, dropping into a deck chair. Jan leaped forward, taking Fay's place.
Dan reached out and played with his blonde daughter's cunt. Jan was his favorite, all right.
"That's a very cute little pussy, Jan." Dan said, sliding his finger up into her cunt.
"Ohhhhh!" Jan giggled. "That's so damn good!"
Dan slid his finger in and out. Jan's pretty face twisted with pleasure, her hips curled toward his hand.
"You fucked Eva!" She breathed. "Daddy you just gotta get that big prick in me!"
"I'll get my cock in your cunt, baby." Dan chuckled. He glanced over at Fay. "But like I promised, Fay
gets her cherry popped first. Okay, Jan, bring your cunt over here."
Jan moved quickly, arching her cunt forward, gripping Dan's cock in her right hand. Her cute pussy was
already puffy and wet, her pink clit standing up stiffly.
"Don't be in a rush, like Fay was." Sally laughed. "Get a lot of fun out of it, Jan, honey. Maybe Dan'll be
so excited he'll pour a load of jizz in your cunt."
"I sure like to see that spunk!" Fay breathed, watching Jan and Dan. "Come on, Daddy, shoot a big
load at Jan's pussy!" "What I want to see is your father's big prick stretching your cunt, Fay." Sally said.
"Come on, Eva, suck my cunt. Suck my clit and poke a finger up my ass!
Make me cum hard!"
She shuddered as she felt Eva's finger push up into her asshole. It went in smoothly. Sally's ass clenched
sweetly. Suddenly Eva's mouth was clamped to her cunt. Strings of sheer delight spread through her
crotch and belly. Her clit stiffened.
Jan was taking her time with Dan's prick against her dainty, swelling cunt mouth. Her flesh seemed to
cling to Dan's cockhead.
"Daddy, I gotta cum now!" She wailed, her cute ass quivering.
"Well, cum, Sis." Fay said. "You sure took long enough!"
"I have to get all the goodies I can, damn it!" Jan gasped. "Uhhhh!
Ohhh, Daddy, here comes my cum! Uhhhh! Fuuuucking shiiiiit!"
Sally loved every word and every stroke of Eva's busy tongue. Eva's finger up her ass, Eva's clinging
mouth on her cunt, gave her the thrills she'd been missing. Waiting and waiting for Dan's prick was just
awful.
Jan shook and whimpered as she ended her cum on Dan's cockhead. Sally could see her blonde
daughter's rosy red clit standing high, right above the head of Dan's swollen pussy-wet prick. His face
looked taut. He'd be shooting his load of spunk before very long.
Pretty Jan backed away and dropped her ass in to a chair. Sally was well aware that her cute daughters
could not cum time after time. A cum took a lot out of her sexy daughters. Already Fay was moving
over between her father's strong, hairy legs, staring at his huge, pussy-slick prickhead.
"Not this way, Fay." Dan muttered. "Get your cute ass over on the patio cushion. I want some cunt
around my prick."
Fay backed away, turned, and ran to the thick patio cushion. It was filled with air, about a foot thick.
She spread her legs and tipped her cunt up.
Dan pushed himself up and walked slowly to the cushion where Jan lay. He stood over her, slowly
stroking the jutting shaft of his thick, ten inch cock. "You sure you wanna do this, Fay?"
"Ohhh, yes!" Fay trilled. "Ram you cock clear through me, Daddy! Bust my cherry and shoot a big load
of spunk up in my cunt!"
Dan crawled above her, brought her long legs back with his shoulders, and slanted his swollen prickhead
at her cuntlips.
With his eyes holding hers, Dan lowered his hips slowly.
"Ohhh!" Fay cried out, her legs shaking. "Oh, Daddy, it's going in my cunt!"
Sally watched the play of muscles in Dan's ass, the curve of his back, his big balls. Jan moved around
behind him, so he could see better. Sally wished she could get a close-up look too, but Eva was giving
her too much tongue. Eva could sure eat cunt.
The faint slurping sounds of Eva's clinging mouth, the stroke of Eva's tongue in her cunt, shot more
blades of joy through Sally's body.
"Jeeesus, that's good, Eva!" she cried, her tits shaking in her cupping hands. "Make my cunt cum, Eva!
Make it cum right now!"
Curling her hips forward so Eva could have more freedom to jab her finger in her asshole, Sally opened
her thighs further. Eva's right hand shot down to her cunt, and rolled her tensing clit. That did it.
"My cunt's cumming, Eva!" Sally cried. "Uhhh, fuuuuck!"
Her ass tightened on Eva's finger, her cunt clenched on Eva's poking tongue, her hand-teased clit pulsed
wildly.
Sally moaned, drinking in the heaven of her violent cum. Eva's finger came out of her twitching asshole,
Eva's mouth lifted from her puffed-out cunt. Eva's face was all wet with Sally's cunt flow, and she
giggled, smacking her lips.
"That sure is a sexy cunt, Mom!" Eva smiled, staring at Sally's drooling cunt. "Now I'm lap up your cunt
juice."
Sally trembled as her daughter sipped and sucked her wet protruding cunt flesh. Eva lapped up every
drop of cum flow.
On the patio pad, Dan was having a problem with Fay's cunt. He was not having much success forcing
his prick into Fay's uptilted, virginal pussy.
"Daddy, come on, get your cock in me!" Fay whined. "I don't care if it hurts, Daddy! Fuck your prick in
me! Bust my cherry and make me cum!"
Sally watched Dan's ass muscles quiver. This was a big moment for him, plucking a dainty young cherry.
Fay flinched, and her legs quivered, and Dan grunted. His huge fuck knob was squeezing into Fay's
virginal cunt.
"Yeahhh!" Dan muttered, his back arched, his narrow hips moving up slowly between Fay's thighs. Fay
yelped, her face showing pain, as he tore her cherry, then a happy smile touched her face. She was
feeling her very first hot prick.
"Ohhhh, shiiiit!" Fay cried, clutching her father's strong shoulders.
"It's going in my cuuuuunt! Ohhhh, it's big!"
She doesn't know how good just yet, Sally thought, shaking with lust. Wait till he fills her cunt with
spunk. Wait till she cums around her father's cock.
"Oh, Daddy, I love your cock! My cunt is crammed with your prickmeat!"
Dan let his prick soak in his daughter's cunt for several seconds. His handsome face contorted with
pleasure. He began to stroke. The flex of his ass muscles, the easy rhythm of his thrusts, filled Sally with
awful envy. How he could fuck! A few deep strokes, then a pause. Fay's head rolled from side to side,
she was in a sex coma, adoring every jab, every smooth drive of his cock.
"That's a good place to fuck, Mom." Eva said to Sally. "See Fay's ass bobbing up and down!"
"Dan likes a good springy mattress, honey." Sally murmured, her cunt leaking more juice. "See him using
his knees and arms? He's letting the air mattress do his fucking."
"I sure do want my turn at Daddy's cock!" Eva breathed. "But I guess Jan'll be the next pussy. Look at
Jan's asshole! Isn't it cute? I think I'll go over and slide a finger up her shitter. She can have her cum
while she's watching Fay take Daddy's big, sexy, cock!"
"Hurry back, Eva." Sally giggled. "I want to eat your pussy!"
Eva giggled and moved over beside Jan. She began playing around with Jan's pretty little asshole
pucker. Jan tipped her ass backward, still watching Fay take prick, her own father's big, rigid prick.
"Ohhh, Daddy!" Fay cried. "Ohhh, I'm cumming! Fuck me faster, Daddy!
Ohhhh, Jeeeesus, shit! Uhhhhh!"
Sally trembled and crawled over near her pretty daughters. Both were crouched so they could see every
stroke of their father's cock. Now Sally could hear the squish of Fay's cunt every time he stroked deep.
When Dan came out, Sally could see the redness of cherry blood in Fay's cunt juice. The goop was
trickling down on Fay's ass crack.
"Oh, look!" Jan cried. "Daddy's nuts are pulling up! He's gonna squirt his load in Fay's cunt."
Fay squealed, Dan stroked fast, his big balls knotted against the root of his prick, and his yell of triumph
rang around the pool enclosure. The flex of his ass muscles, the furious strokes of his hips, sent waves
of lust through Sally's cunt and belly.
Fay's orgasm passed, her slender legs dropped from Dan's shoulders. Dan stroked into her snug pussy a
few more times, grimacing with the excruciating pleasure of the velvety caress on his super-sensitive
cock-knob.
"On your back, Dan!" Sally gasped. "Let me suck up your fuck juice!"
Dan nodded, sank down on the cushiony deck pad, and Sally scrambled around between his sprawled
legs. Sally crouched and lowered her head to Dan's crotch. The taste of spunk and cunt and blood made
her own cunt throb with excitement. She licked his hairy nuts, gently holding his balls in her hands. She
lapped the fuck-mix from Dan's still-hard prick. He grinned down at her. "You sure like to eat cock,
Sally."
"Mmmm, ffff, ghhhh!" she muttered, her mouth full of his cock.
What excited her now was the view of Eva sucking the spunk and blood and cunt juice from Fay's
swollen pussy. Eva really adored sucking cunt. Her tongue was as long as a short prick. The lap-lap-lap
of Eva going after her pretty sister's cunt was music in Sally's ears.
Eva wasn't going to stop. She was pushing a finger up Fay's ass, and her mouth was glued to Fay's
uptilted cunt.
"Jeeeeeesus, Eva!" Fay whimpered. "You got a tongue a mile long! Uhhhh!
Just keep fucking my cunt with it!"
Fay's arms flopped on the resilient deck pad, her long pretty legs quivered. Sally could hear the luscious
sound of Eva gnawing her sister's just-fucked cunt. Eva had licked up almost every drop of Dan's
gushing spunk load. Now Eva was going to make her sister cum with her long tongue and sucking lips.
"Give my cock a rest, Sally." Dan grinned. "You got all the cunt juice and jizz."
"Oh, Daddy, let me suck your cock!!" Jan implored.
"After a while, sweet blonde baby." Dan chuckled. "Why don't you eat your mothers cunt. It looks like it
needs sucking."
"You're so mean, Daddy!" Jan giggled. "I sure wish you'd tear my cherry!"
"Tell you what, blondie." Dan smiled. "Bring your pussy over her and I'll play with it while you eat your
mothers cunt."
"I'll go for that!" Sally gasped. She arranged herself on the cushiony pad so Jan could eat her cunt. Jan's
cunt was now within easy reach of Dan's right hand. As Jan began to lick her mouth up and down on
Sally's cunt slit, she saw Dan's hand disappear behind Jan's pretty, round ass.
"Oh, Mom, I'm going to love eating you cunt!" Jan giggled, her hands wedging beneath Sally's ass. Sally
arched her cunt toward her blonde daughter's opening lips, and Jan glued her mouth to Sally's cunt. Jan's
tongue wasn't as long as Eva's, but it certainly felt wonderful.
"Oh, Jan, that's lovely!" Sally moaned. The view of Dan's half-hard cock resting on his belly was terribly
tempting. But if he wanted to rest his prick, that was what he should do.
As pretty Jan sucked the thrills out of Sally's cunt, the sound of Fay cumming against Eva's suctioning
mouth filled her with happiness.
"Uhhh, ohhhh, fuuuuck!" Fay cried shrilly. "You're sucking the fun right out of my cunt!"
Her legs kicked, her tits arched upward and her face twisted with lust. Dan's cock was swelling again.
The sound of his daughter cumming was exciting him.
I just hope he can fuck Eva and me, Sally thought. Fay's had her big gush of jizz, she's had her cum
around Dan's prick. He won't fuck Jan, he's saving her pretty virginal cunt for some other time. She
could just reach Dan's rigid prick. She took it on her hand and felt a sweet surge of more cum thrills in
her twitching cunt.
"That brought my cock up, Sally!" Dan chuckled. "Now some cunt is gonna get fucked."

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin » 04 Feb 2016 14:27

Chapter 8
"Eva, I think it's time I fucked you up the ass." Dan said, grinning at his oldest daughter.
"Daddy, I only hope you can!" Eva trilled.
Sally rested amid her beautiful daughters, all laying in deck chairs by the pool. Eva sat on Sally's left, Fay
and Jan at Sally's right. Dan sat away from the group, his cock dangling between his legs.
"Daddy, you can't get that big cock up anybody's ass." Jan giggled. "It's soft!" Dan laughed. "If one of
you sexy pussies will come over here and suck it and rub your tits on it, my cock will come right up."
"Sally, you suck his prick!"
"Come on, Mom!" Fay said. "We want to see you gobble Dad's cock. I bet you really know how!"
"If I suck his prick I want to fuck it!" Sally giggled.
"Well, Dad'll give you some prick in the cunt, won't you, Dad?" Jan asked. "Or up the asshole." Dan
grinned.
Sally shook with lust as she left her chair and sank to her knees between Dan's strong, muscular legs.
She placed a pillow under her knees. She wanted to be there a long time.
Just the odor of his prick and nuts started her cunt juices flowing. Her tits were already as big as they
could get. They ached for kisses and rubs. The view of Dan's cock, as it began to enlarge, made her
moan with delight.
Sally fitted her swollen tits against Dan's prick and rolled her tit flesh against his balls.
"Yeah." Dan chuckled. "Sally, you have the sexiest pair of tits I ever saw. They're getting my prick up."
"I wish I could fuck your prick with my tits!" Sally breathed.
"A cunt or asshole is where my cock longs to be, Sally." he chuckled.
"But your tits are damn good."
"I sure wish I had big tits like Sally." Jan exclaimed.
"They'll grow, Jan, baby." Dan said, looking over at his blonde darling.
Sally watched Dan's prick enlarge, feeling it burn against her tender tits. Since his cock-knob was just a
few inches from her mouth, she gripped his shaft in her right hand and touched her eager lips to his
prickmeat. Her mouth opened and she took Dan's big prick knob into her throat. Her lips twitched
around his heated, thick cock. Her cunt was drooling fuck sap, her tits were puffed and itchy.
Sally watched Fay drop to her knees between Jan's pretty, opened thighs. Eva slipped over behind
Sally, her soft little fingers fondling Sally's ass and leaky cunt. Sally spread her thighs so Eva could play
with her cunt and ass.
"Ohhh, Fay, that's good!" Jan exclaimed. She was busily playing with her own tits. Dan had told her to
fondle her tits to make them grow. Jan did exactly what her Daddy told her.
Her mouth full of vibrant cock, Sally felt Eva playing with her ass. Eva dipped a finger in Sally's cunt,
wet it good, and started sliding her finger up Sally's twitching shitter.
Sally pumped her mouth slowly on Dan's big, tensing prick. The aroma from his balls made her dizzy.
His prick flexed in her eager, sucking mouth. Eva's finger stroked slickly in her ass. Sally felt another
balloon swelling in her belly. She needed a cum. Her clit was on fire, her cunt mouth was twitching. Her
asshole tightened delectably around Eva's finger.
"Mmmmm, fff, ahhhhh!" Sally gurgled, making her strokes longer, giving Dan lots of sliding mouth. She
coiled her tongue around his prickshaft.
"Damn good, Sally." Dan chuckled. "You want my fuck load in your throat?"
"Oh, shoot it up in the air, Daddy!" Jan gasped, her face already twisting with passion. "I never saw a
prick shoot jizz!" I want it up in my cunt, but let all of us see you squirt!"
"Do it, Daddy!" Eva giggled. "Mom, be sure and lift your mouth before he cums!"
"Maybe I want my spunk in Sally's mouth." Dan chuckled.
"Please, Daddy!" Jan implored. "I want to see you shoot your jizz!
Squirt it all over Mom's sexy tits!"
"Right!" Dan grinned.
Sally knew he wouldn't refuse when blonde Jan asked him. She was the apple of his eyes.
Fay gobbled her mouth tightly to Jan's cunt, and Jan whined. Jan's long opened thighs trembled, her
head turned back. Sally was almost certain that Fay had a finger up Jan's asshole. The young girls were
learning.
Sally slowed her mouth strokes on Dan's cock. He smiled down at her. He ran his fingers through her
hair and tickled her ears. Dan didn't want any quick hard sucks, he liked to drag-out the fuck fun.
Eva now had both hands working, one finger up Sally's ass, the other sliding in Sally's twitching cunt. It
was so lovely, sucking cock and having her cunt and asshole played with.
"Ohhh, shit, fuck!" Jan cried out. "Eat it fast, Fay! Eat the cum out of my cunt!"
Sally watched her pretty daughters, her cunt flaming, her ass already tightening.
"Come on, Fay!" Jan pleaded. "Suck harder. My cunt wants to cum right now!"
Suddenly Jan's slim body shook, her long legs jerked, her cute tits arched out. A fierce squeal erupted
from her throat. Sally watched the cum shivers rake Jan's body, and her own cunt started cumming.
"Ughhh, ffmmmmmm, ohhh!" Sally gurgled around Dan's cock. Fuck juice flooded her crotch. Her cunt
mouth clenched, her asshole clenched, her clit pulsed wildly.
"Mom, that's the way to cum!" Eva breathed. "Your cunt sure does tighten." Sally couldn't answer. Dan
was getting close to his cum. Sally didn't want to spoil his big moment for him. She sucked and sucked.
His big balls began to draw up in his nut sac, his prick tensed.
"Yeahhhh!" Dan muttered. "That's the way to eat prick, Sally! Just a little bit more! Uhhhh. Yeah! Okay,
mouth-fuck my cock really fast! Fuuuuuuck! Ughhhh!"
"Take your mouth away, Mom!" Jan cried out.
Just in time, Sally jerked her ducking lips from Dan's cock. She kept her right hand on his prickshaft. His
ten inches of thick cock throbbed in her fingers, his ass jerked. Suddenly a spout of white jizz shot high
in the air. Dan cursed. Sally remembered what her daughters wanted, and the next throb of cum wad
splashed across her arched-out tits. The warm, creamy cum load smelled just delicious.
"Ugh, ugh, ugh, fuuuuuck!" Dan gasped, as another spurt of jizz went over Sally's shoulder and struck
Eva on the tits.
"Ummmmm!" Eva cried, smearing the spunk across her budding tits. She licked the sticky cum off her
fingers.
"Oh, that's really something!" Jan cried. "Mom's got jizz all over her tits!"
"I'd rather have it in my cunt!" Sally gasped, still trembling.
"You'll get your cunt full of cum, Sally." Dan said, his prick still rigid in Sally's gripping fingers. Droplets
of cum still leaked from his piss hole, his prick tensed and flexed.
Greedily, Sally returned her hungry mouth to Dan's cock. She sipped the rich cum from his tumid prick,
moaning with joy. Eva removed her hands from Sally's ass and cunt, she dropped into a chair, legs
sprawled.
"Now I need a cunt suck." Eva giggled. "Who's gonna eat it for me?"
"I will, Sis!" Jan exclaimed. "Fay made me cum, so I'll make you cum."
"I sure like to watch these girls of ours eat each other's cunts." Dan said.
"We want you to watch us cum, Daddy!" Jam giggled, moving down between Eva's opened legs.
Dan stared at Jan, his cock tensed in Sally's mouth. Then he gazed down at Sally. "I feel like fucking you
up the ass, Sally."
Sally gave his cock a few more strokes with her mouth and lifted her head. "Anything you want, stud. I
love your prick up my ass!"
"I'm afraid to fuck our daughters up the ass." Dan said. "I don't want to tear their sweet little assholes.
"Oh, I bet you can get your prick up there, honey!" Sally said, shuddering. "If you take your time and
use a lot of cunt juice."
He chuckled, his cock flexed. He pointed to the patio cushion where he had fucked Fay. Sally nodded
eagerly. She was so glad he still wanted sex with her, when he had all this fresh young pussy.
Sally moved down on the resilient pad, on hands and knees, and Dan moved in behind her. He was still
watching Jan eat Eva's cunt. Fay was in a chair, legs open, her swollen cunt drooling juice. Traces of
blood still streaked her pussy wetness. Dan had ripped her cherry good.
"Oh, you're sure eating my cunt, Sis!" Eva giggled, molding her tits in her hands.
Dan's big cockhead slipped into Sally's eager cunt. She moaned and back-stroked, driving his cock to
the depths of her twitching cunt.
"That's damn good, baby." Dan muttered, ramming his cock deep. "Maybe I'll fuck your cunt before I
pour my jizz up your ass."
"Oh, Daddy!" Fay cried, moving to the patio pad. "Fuck me from behind, like you're fucking MOM!
Please!"
"Okay, get your cute ass down here." Dan said.
Fay yelped with joy and sank to her hands and knees right beside Sally. Dan stroked his cock in Sally's
shivery cunt, drew it out and moved over behind his daughter, Fay.
"Didn't get enough prick when I busted your cherry, eh?" Dan said to Fay as he spread her puffy pink
slit and positioned his fat purple cock-knob.
"Daddy, I'll never get enough of your prick!" Fay breathed, squirming in anticipation.
Dan leaned into her. The tight ring of her pussy resisted for a moment. Then yielded and four inches of
his massive poker squeezed into her tight-clasping channel.
"Oh, your cock's going in my cunt." Fay whined in delicious discomfort, pushing back eagerly. "Ohhhh,
that's so damn good!"
"Ughhhhh." Dan said, stroking in hard, burying his rigid shaft to the balls. "Good ass!"
"What am I going to do?" Fay implored.
Sally had an idea. "See if you can slide your body under mine and lick my cunt, honey. I'll eat your
pussy, and Dan can keep fucking me up the ass!"
"I sure will, Mom!" Fay exclaimed. She moved around and slipped her shoulders between Sally's
opened thighs. Fay squirmed forward until her head was beneath Sally's crotch. Fay's fragrant, swollen
pussy was just below Sally's head. Sally glued her mouth to her daughter's puffy cunt just as Fay began
lapping and sucking.
"Oh, I can see your prick going in and out of Mom's asshole!" Fay gurgled.
"Suck my cunt, honey!" Sally moaned. "I'm damn near ready to cum!"
Uhhhh! That's the way, Fay. Eat my cunt good!"
The only sounds for the moment came from Fay's greedy lips and Sally's hungry mouth. Both were
eating cunt. Dan was fucking Sally up the ass.
"Jeeeesus, Jan, you really can eat cunt!" Eva cried from the deck chair.
Sally shuddered, dipping her tongue into Fay's tasty young cunt. Fay was stroking her tongue up in
Sally's twitching cunt.
"Make Eva cum, Jan." Dan muttered.
"She's getting there, Daddy!" Eva whined. "Is Mom's asshole real tight?"
"Yeah, it's good and tight, baby." Dan said.
He began stroking once more. Sally braced herself for his long, deep cum strokes. His prick was
enlarging, he would be shooting his jizz before long. His prick juices were making her ass real slick. He
didn't need any more cunt wetness.
Now Fay was sucking Sally's excited clit. Strings of joy gathered in Sally's crotch. She licked and
sucked Fay's uplifted fresh young cunt. Dan pokes into Sally's asshole came faster. But he waited
again, enjoying the delay.
"That sure is a pretty little asshole, Jan." Dan said.
Jan had a mouth full of Eva's cunt, and couldn't answer. But she wiggled her ass and tipped it out further.
Sally shook with passion. She was just on the verge of cumming.
"My asshole is just as cute as Jan's!" Eva gasped.
"I'll fuck a big wad of jizz up both of your assholes!" Dan growled.
"Oh, do it, Daddy!" Eva cried. "Even if it hurts!"
"I got my cock up Sally's ass right now." Dan muttered. "And she's ready to cum. Cum, Sally! Cum! Get
your cunt off!"
Sally shouted as the throbs of her cum shook her body. Her cunt-mouth clenched around Fay's stroking
tongue, her asshole tightened around Dan's plunging prick. Poor Fay wasn't cumming, though.
"Uhhhh, ohhhh, Dan!" Sally shouted. "Fuck your spunk up in my ass! My cunt's cumming hard!"
The heavy, deep strokes of Dan's prick, the lunge of his ass, almost forced Sally flat on top of Fay. Just
as Sally had the best of her cum, Fay wormed out from under her.
"Fuuuuucking sonofabitch!" Dan shouted, his strong thrusts now forcing Sally to the deck pad. He
followed her down, still pumping his throbbing cock in Sally's twitching, spasming ass. Sally could feel
the belch of his jizz in her ass as his big balls knotted against her cunt mouth.
Dan's last lunges in her clenching asshole drew another shout from Sally's throat. He was a regular
fucking machine.
Fay was on her back, whipping her cunt with her right hand. Sally felt sorry she hadn't made Fay cum.
The feel of Dan's cock stroking in her ass was delicious.
"Swing you pussy around, Fay!" Sally gasped. "Let me eat it till you cum!"
Fay scrambled closer, her long legs wide open, scooting her ass right in front of Sally's face. Sally lifted
her head far enough to clamp her lips on her pretty daughter's silky wet cunt.
"Eat Fay good, Sally." Dan chuckled. "Come on, Fay, get your goodies!
Cum on your mother's mouth!"
"Ohhhh, it's cumming, Daddy! Uhhhh!" Fay cried.
Sally slid her hands under Fay's ass, pushed a finger up her tight little asshole and felt her daughter reach
her cum. Fay's squeal of delight from her pussy wet lips sent sweet shudders through Sally's body. Her
cunt and asshole clenched, Dan muttered his pleasure as Sally's asshole tightened around his still-buried
cock.
"Oh, Mom, you sure can eat cunt!" Fay whimpered, as her asshole twisted around Sally's invading finger.
Eva was having her cum. Her long legs shook, her face twisted, and Jan sucked greedily at her sister's
cumming pussy.
"Oh, Jan, it's damn good!" Eva wailed. "Love that finger up my asshole!"
Sally watched Eva finish her cum. Her daughters loved sex and cumming just as much as mother did.
Jan finally unfastened her mouth from Eva's swollen, leaking cunt, and moved into a deck chair, wiping
her lips with her hand. Then she sucked the pussy juice off each finger.
Sally gave Fay's pussy a few lingering sucks and kisses. Fay crawled away and dropped into a deck
chair between Jan and Eva. All three girls looked pooped.
Dan drew his shrinking cock out of Sally's ass. He sat back on the cushion, and Sally turned quickly,
licking up and down his cock for the last dribbles of jizz. Dan grinned, watching his wife.
"You sure love to drink spunk, Sally." he said.
"Mmmmmmm, it's so good!" Sally giggled. "My cunt tightens at every lick!" The three girls giggled.
Dan stretched out on his back, smiling over at his three pretty, sexy daughters.
"Now, which girl is gonna suck my prick and bring it up hard again?" he chuckled.
"Oh, let me, Daddy!" Jan exclaimed. "I just adore your big cock! I can hardly wait to get it up in my
cunt!"
Dan nodded. "Your cherry will keep a few days, Jan."
Sally watched her blonde daughter sink to her knees between Dan's strong legs.
"Don't you want to nibble my pussy, Daddy?" Jan purred.
"Not this time, sweet Jan. Just practice eating cock." Sally could see his prick already swelling. Cock
juice leaked from his enlarging prick-head.
Jan took his half-hard cock in her right hand. Lowered her head, and kissed his swelling cock-knob.
Dan grinned, and his cock began to stiffen. Sally shook with envy. Jan opened her full red lips enough to
slip his prick-head into her hot mouth.
"Mmmmmmmm!" Jan whined. Slowly she drew more prick up into her mouth. Dan's wide grin told
how he liked it. As Jan began to pump her mouth on his cock, Sally looked at her other two daughters.
"What do we do for our fun, girls?" Sally asked.
"Fay and me, we'll take turns eating your cunt, Mom!" Eva smiled. "We know you need a lot of cums."
"I sure do!" Sally breathed, watching Jan suck her father's tumid prick. "And get a finger up my ass, too!"
Fay dropped to her knees between Sally's thighs and Eva moved around behind Sally's chair. Eva
dropped her hands down to Sally's swollen tits.
Giggling, Fay pushed her right hand beneath Sally's ass. Sally felt the seeking finger locate her asshole.
Fay dropped her mouth on Sally's upcurved achy cunt, her lips burning Sally's cunt lips. As Fay's tongue
went deliciously into Sally's cunt, Dan uttered a moan of pleasure.
"That's the way to suck prick, Jan." Dan said. His cock was very hard now. Jan's blonde head moved
slowly up and down, her clinging red lips leaving saliva trails along her father's prick.
"Play with my balls, too." Dan grinned. "Be very gentle."
"Mmmmffffmmmm!" Jan answered.
"Jan sure knows how to suck cock!" Eva giggled. "I ought to get over behind her and make her pussy
cum!"
"Honey, you play with my tits!" Sally breathed, feeling Fay's tongue stroke deep in her cunt. Fay's finger
started up Sally's asshole. Her young daughters were so nice to her.
"Having fun, Mom?" Eva giggled, tweaking Sally's tit peaks.
"Oh, yes, you sexy little foxes!" Sally breathed. Fay had Sally's clit in her lips, the sweet sucking of her
mouth gave Sally delicious thrills. Sally lifted her crotch higher, and Fay's finger moved faster in her
asshole.
"I sure love your tits, Mom!" Eva purred. "I hope mine are this big when I grow up."
"Sexy tits run in the family, kids." Sally giggled. "Oh, Fay, you're making me cum!"
"Tell us about it, Mom!" Eva breathed. "Tell Fay and me how good it feels!"
"Ohhhh, shiiit, fuuuuck!" Sally cried, her cunt mouth twitching. "My cunt's cumming hard! Ohhhhh, Fay,
it's really good! My asshole is cumming, too! Uhhhhhh!"
Sally bucked as her cum flooded her crotch and cunt and tits. The chair creaked, her heels shook
against the deck. Her clit was cumming and cumming, her cunt tightened vividly.
A loud groan from Dan made her look across at the action on the patio cushion. Beautiful Jan had
jerked her mouth from Dan's cock, and a fountain of whitish spunk spurted high in the air, splashing
down on his belly. Another throb of his huge prick shot a creamy wad across Jan's tits.
"Ohhhh, fuck, that's sexy!" Jan moaned, smearing her father's spent jizz across her tits.
"Eat his spunk, Jan!" Sally cried. "Don't let that jizz go to waste!
You should have taken it in your mouth!"
"Damn it, Mom, her jerked my hand away from his prick!" Jan complained. She moved quickly to
bend down and lick up the spunk from her father's belly. More jizz dribbled from Dan's still-rigid
cockhead.
Dan rested limply, his eyes closed. He reached down to his cock and jerked it several times. More jizz
oozed from his piss hole.
"Oh let me suck your cock some more, Daddy!" Jan giggled, her lips wet with jizz.
"I've had it for a while, girl." Dan muttered. "I'm taking a nap."

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin » 04 Feb 2016 14:27

Chapter 9
"I really don't think she's ready." Dan said. "She's just too young."
"Dan, honey, she wants it!" Sally insisted.
"She's so small. I never thought I'd regret having such a big cock."
Dan lamented.
"She'll be the tightest pussy you ever had, honey." Sally encouraged.
"I sure wish Daddy would hurry up and pick my cherry, Mom." Jan said.
"He's fucked Eva and Fay."
"He'll be home pretty soon, Jan." Sally giggled. It was Friday, and Dan had been out of town again. Sally
was just as hungry for prick as her pretty daughter was.
Sally and the girls, Eva, Fay, and Jan, were out by the pool again, wearing bikinis. Another fine warm
day, the evening just for swimming or fucking.
"Why is he saving my pussy for last?" Jan complained.
"He likes you a lot, Jan." Sally smiled. "He wants your first fuck to be a big event."
"It sure does feel good up my cunt, Jan." Eva teased, spreading her long legs. She rested on the resilient
patio cushion that had seen so much action Tuesday evening.
"You don't know what you're missing, Jan." Fay giggled. "His prick goes up in my cunt so damn far!"
"Yes, it feels like it's clear up between my tits!" Eva laughed. "I sure wish Daddy would hurry. All this
pussy waiting for him, and one more cherry to pick."
Suddenly Dan appeared at the sliding glass door in the pool and patio. He wore swim trunks. Sally felt
a sharp thrill in the cunt and tits. He sure was handsome.
"Oh, Dan!" Sally cried, leaping from her chair. She ran up to her husband and pushed her almost naked
body tightly to his. "We sure have missed you and your big cock, honey!"
"Just what I need, Sally." he grinned, gripping her as in both big, strong hands. "Some good, hot wifely
cunt." "It's juicy already, stud!" Sally giggled. "Do you have some new sex games we can play?"
"Wait and see." he said, kissing her on the mouth. His tongue snaked into her eager, open lips and he
slipped his right hand inside her bikini panties from the rear. He tickled her asshole, pushing at her tender
ass pucker. Shivering, she arched her hips backward. His finger went down to her cunt, and returned to
her shitter.
His tongue stroked deep in her mouth and his pussy-slick finger entered her shivery asshole. It was so
damn good she moaned into his lips.
"Daddy's fingering Mom's ass!" Eva giggled.
"I think he likes a tight ass better than cunt!" Fay exclaimed.
"Well, I want his prick in my cunt!" Jan said.
"He hasn't fucked any of us in the ass yet." Eva remarked. "Mom, is it really good?"
Sally whined. She tore her mouth free. "It's so damn good I'm gonna cum!"
"Cum, Mom, cum!" Jan exclaimed. "Daddy, pull her panties down so we can see you finger-fuck her
ass!"
He didn't answer, and Sally felt one of the girls yank her panties down her legs. Giggles from all three of
her daughters made Sally shudder.
"Yeah, get your cum, Sally." Dan chuckled. "You sure have a god tight asshole."
"Uhhhh!" Sally cried, the tremors of her delight shaking her legs and tits and ass. "Uhhhh, it's been so
long, Dan! Ohhhh, it's cumming hard, honey!"
"Oh, look at Mom cum on Daddy's finger!" Jan cried.
"Yes, Mom, you sure get a hot cunt real fast!" Eva trilled.
Sally didn't hear any more for a while. She was too busy having her cum. Her cunt mouth tightened and
her asshole clenched swiftly. Dan kept poking his finger in and out of her ass until her cum was over.
She relaxed against him, her legs shaky.
"You sure can make me cum fast and hard, stud!" Sally giggled.
"We want our cums!" the girls chorused. Sometimes they did that, saying the same words at exactly the
same time.
"Are your pussies slick and ready, girls?" Dan chuckled.
His finger came out of Sally's asshole, she stepped away and dropped her bikini panties to the deck.
She reached up to undo her halter and let her big shapely tits out. A good, hard cum sure made them
tender. Her dark nipples were as stiff as pokers.
"Daddy, you have three young cunt here who want to fuck!" Eva giggled, swaying closer to her father.
"And one of these young cunts wants you to rip her cherry!"
"That's me!" Jan exclaimed.
She glided closer to Dan, twitching her pretty ass. In a moment all three were lined up in front of their
father, undulating their asses, arching their budding tits out. Eva reached for her bikini halter and the
other two girls did the same. The trio of mini halters dropped. Dan grinned. "I don't see any cunt yet."
"Okay, we'll show you some cunt!" Eva laughed. "Come on, girls. Wave your cunts at him!"
Sally watched her three lovely daughters and her moist clit throbbed with passion. How very pretty they
were! Giggling, they drew their mini-panties down, exposing their cute, hairless cunts. They writhed their
bodies, smiling.
"Now let's see your prick, Daddy!" Jan exclaimed. "You promised me I'd get my first fuck today! I sure
need it!"
Dan grinned. Slowly he slid his tight swim trunks down his thick muscled legs. His wonderful big cock
stood out sharply, slanting upward. Sally could see the fuck dew leaking from his piss hole.
"Oh, that's some prick, Daddy!" Fay giggled. "Did all of that big thing really go into my pussy?"
"It sure did, baby." Dan chuckled. "Now turn around and let me see those cute assholes."
The girls all laughed and turned slowly, bending down from the hips. All three peeked back over their
shoulders. Dan came forward. Sally quaked with passion. Jan was in the middle, Fay at her left an Eva
at her right.
"I want to fuck some young ass, girls." Dan said, resting the head of his prick against Jan's pretty little
asshole. His left hand went to Fay's ass, his right hand went to Eva's.
"Oh, Daddy, are you going to fuck me in the ass before you rip my cherry?" Jan giggled.
"I never heard of a guy fucking a girl in the ass before he took her cherry." Eva said.
"Lots of things about sex you girls never heard of." Dan said.
"Damn it, Fay, hold still."
"Play with my pussy, Daddy!" Fay giggled. "It's right there."
"Yes, Daddy, finger our cunts!" Eva giggled.
Sally dropped her right hand down to her cunt. She spread her thighs, cupping her stinging, leaking cunt
with her fingers. Dan wanted young cunt today, he could enjoy his wife's cunt later when they were alone.
She watched Dan's finger slip into Fay's cunt, then his other middle finger entered Eva's pussy. His
cockhead was still pushing at Jan's ass. Sally stared at Dan's big nuts, dangling heavily. His strong legs
were spread so she could see his hairy ass and nuts. Shuddering, she moved up behind Dan, sank to her
back on the patio, staring up at his prick and balls from below.
He was rubbing the knob slowly up and down Jan's ass crack, only an inch from her hairless pink pussy
slit.
The view of his prick was terribly exciting. Seeing it from below added to her prick fever. Dan looked
down at her and grinned. His fingers were sliding slowly in and out of Eva's cunt and Fay's cunt. He
pushed his cock down below Jan's asshole, in against her pretty, hairless cunt.
"Oh, Daddy!" Jan gasped. "Put it in, put it in my pussy!"
"Not yet, baby." he chuckled. "Just get the feel of it."
"Oh, it feels good, Daddy!" Jan breathed. Her fresh young cuntlips were spreading for his big,
wet-headed prick. She tipped her hips back farther, writhing her ass. Sally could see cock juice leaking
out of Dan's prickhead, mixing in with Jan's cunt juice.
"Jesus, that's good!" Eva giggled, angling her cunt back and upward onto Dan's probing fingers.
"Get you hand down and play with your clit, Eva." Dan said. "You, too, Fay. Get a standup cum."
"Oh, Daddy, you're so mean!" Jan breathed.
Sally stared upward, shivering. Fay and Eva now had their right hands on their clits. Dan was still
pumping his fingers into their puffing cunts.
"Daddy, please get you prick in my pussy!" Jan breathed. "Rip my cherry! Shoot a big load of jizz up in
my cunt! Eva and Fay got it, now it's my turn!"
"It won't be long, pretty baby." Dan muttered.
Sally stared up at Dan's huge prick. His prick knob was partly between Jan's wet, swollen cunt lips. Her
cute ass was wiggling. Her right hand was busy with her clit.
"Get your cum, Jan." Dan said. "Get you cunt to cum and that'll help open your ass up for my prick."
"Yes!" Jan gasped.
Sally played with her achy clit, watching Dan's big nuts and his huge hard cock. Jan's cunt was so slick a
string of shiny cunt dew started drooling downward, and Sally slid over so she could catch it in her
mouth.
As the fragrant slick streamer of cunt juice and prick goo touched her tongue and lips, she moaned with
delight. It tasted so sweet. "Ohhhh, it's good!" Jan whimpered, her right hand flying on her clit. "My
pussy is cumming! Uhhhhh! Ohhhhh, Daddy, I'm cumming with your prick almost in my cunt!"
"Cum, baby, cum!" Dan urged.
"Ohhhhh, I'm cumming too!" Eva whimpered. Her legs trembled, her hips thrust back at Dan's diving
finger.
"Jeeeesus, I'm cumming!" Fay whined. Her right hand whipped her clit frantically.
Another stringer of cunt juice and prick dew reached Sally's eager mouth. She moaned and kicked,
whipping the pangs of cunt pleasure from her stinging pulsing, clit.
All three girls were finishing their cum, whining and moaning. Dan's cockhead was still just at the door of
Jan's cunt. His big balls were pulling up in his nut sac. Maybe he was going to shoot his jizz against Jan's
quivering, puffing cunt lips.
But Jan ended her shaking and wiggling, Dan was saving his spunk for when he got his fuck in Jan's cunt
or asshole.
Dan's fingers came out of his daughter's cunts, wet and shiny. He gave Fay and Eva a pat on the ass and
stepped back from Jan.
Giggling, all three girls turned to stare at Dan and his monster prick.
Dan stood in front of them, grinning, glancing from one to the next.
"Four hot, wet cunts, and which one do I fuck?" he chuckled.
"Daddy, you promised to rip my cherry tonight!" Jan said, spreading her long legs. "It sure is good
cumming with your cock almost in my pussy!"
"Cumming is always good, girls." Sally laughed. "Only some cums are better than others! Dan, what's
next? You've got us all ready to fuck. Squeeze that big cock in somewhere!"
"Me first!" Jan exclaimed. "I need it bad. You can all watch me take my first prick!"
Dan stared at his blonde daughter, his cock flexed and more prick juice oozed from his swollen cock
knob. His cock skin was peeled back so the females could all see his huge, purplish, naked cockhead.
"Yeah, I think it's time, Jan." he said. He walked over to the patio pad and stretched out on his back.
"Only you're gonna tear your cherry yourself, Jan baby. If it hurts, you can stop."
"Oh, I sure have waited a long time for this!" Jan gasped. She ran to the patio cushion and quickly
spread a leg on each side of his body.
"I thought you wanted some asshole fucking, Daddy." Eva giggled.
"I do, Eva." Dan grinned. "Later. I gotta rip Jan's cherry. Her pussy felt real good a minute ago. Why
don't you girls and Sally do a little cunt sucking?"
"Oh, we all want to watch Jan lose her cherry, Daddy!" Eva answered.
"We can eat pussy anytime! We want to see prick!"
Sally followed her two daughters as they crouched beside the patio cushion, one on each side. Sally
moved behind Jan where she would have the best view of her daughter's cunt stretching around Dan's
huge, hard cockhead.
Jan was not wasting any time. She lifted her pretty ass, still wet with cock juice. Her puffy cunt was slick
with girl cum. Her hips lifted high, Dan held his cock at the right position, and Jan fastened her dewy
virginal cunt against his prick knob.
"Ohhhhhh, that's good!" Jan breathed, her legs trembling.
Sally had an idea. She moved in closer and started playing a finger around Jan's cute, tight little asshole.
The prick juice still on it made Jan's ass flesh nice and slick.
"Oh, Mom, that's good!" Jan whimpered.
"Get your pussy around his prick, honey." Sally breathed. "Then you'll know what good really is!"
Jan whimpered, her ass quivering. She pushed downward, her cunt lips spread slickly. Her slim legs
quivered.
"Fuuuuucking shiiiit!" she cried. "It won't go in!"
"Hey, keep wiggling your ass." Dan said. "It'll go in pretty soon, Jan.
Have a cum up there if you want to!"
Sally stared as Jan's ass muscles rippled. Her legs shook. She stroked down. Her cunt stretched.
Suddenly Dan's tremendous prickhead started up into Jan's virginal nine year old pussy.
"Ohhhh, it hurts!" Jan whimpered. "But it's going up my cunt!"
"Yeah, that's a tight little cunt, baby." Dan muttered.
Jan's ass moved again, she cried out sharply. "I ripped my cherry!
Ohhh, God, this is so damned wonderful! Uhhhhhh!"
Sally shook with passion. Seeing Dan's thick, dark prick halfway up in Jan's juicy little cunt sent tremors
of lust all through Sally's body.
"Bring it down, baby." Dan urged. "Get more prick up your cunt."
"Uhhhhh!" Jan cried, "Ohhhhh, sucking, fucking, shiiiiit!" More inches of hard prick oozed up into her
cunt. She shook, her ass quivered and she stroked down hard.
As those dainty cunt lips settled around the root of Dan's cock, Sally moaned with lust. Dan's big hairy
nuts were pulling up.
"That's real good cunt." Dan said. His hands now gripped Jan's hips. He stroked his ass upward.
"Yeahhhhhh!"
"Oh, Daddy, that's the best cock in the whole world!" Jan cried. "You tore my cherry! Let me fuck now,
please!"
"Easy, Jan." Dan said. "Let it soak up in your cunt a while. It isn't juicy enough for good fucking yet."
"Daddy, this is really fun!" Jan breathed. "I'll do whatever you say!
You picked my cherry, that's the important thing!"
"No, baby." Dan grinned. "The main thing is when you cum and I bury a load of jizz up in your cunt."
"Ohhhh, I can't wait for that, Daddy!" Jan gasped. "Eva and Fay have been telling me how good prick
is! Now I believe every word they said!"
Sally brought her head closer to Jan's ass, breathing in the sweet aroma from Dan's balls and Jan's
pussy. She slid her right hand down to her cunt. She was ready to start finger-fucking herself when she
felt a soft young body touch hers.
"Stay on your hand and knees, Mom." Came Eva's voice. "I want to back-fuck you."
"But honey-" Sally began, and then she stopped. The press of Eva's silky young body, the sensation of
having her daughter's cunt pressing into her ass and crotch, made Sally quake with need.
Eva started stroking her ass. The squish of her cunt on Sally's asscheeks, the warm girl flesh, was just
wonderful.
"I wouldn't care if you slid under me and ate my cunt, Eva!" Sally breathed. But she angled her ass
higher, giving Eva a better shot. The slow stroking filled Sally with raging lust.
"Okay, now you can fuck my prick, Jan." Dan said.
Sally trembled, staring at the cock and cunt connection. Jan's cute ass went up and down, up and down,
exposing several thick inches of Dan's prick every time Jan stroked. The girl juice from Jan's stretched
cunt was tinted red. Cherry blood. Sally's mouth watered, she wanted to lap up that excess cunt juice
mixed with Dan's pre-cum fluids.
"That's the way to topfuck, baby." Dan said. "Come up on it, then stroke down hard."
"Oh, Daddy, this is so delicious!" Jan gasped. "It feels like your cock is clear up between my tits!"
"Goooood cuuuuuunt!" Dan muttered. His balls were knotting at the base of his cockshaft. "Easy now,
Jan. Fuck a few times and then rest. Yeahhh, I want to make this fuck last a while."
"I could fuck up here all day, Daddy!" Jan gasped. "Ohhhh, I gotta cum!
I can't hold it back!"
"Okay, baby." Dan muttered. "Ride it high and we'll fuck some more later! Yeahhhh!"
Jan's slender hips were already pumping faster. But even in her excitement there was still caution in her
movements, her downstrokes were restrained, controlled.
Sally watched Dan's big nuts tighten. His legs quivered, his ass lifted higher. Jan's ass bobbed like a cork
on water. Her wild whimpers were like daggers in Sally's senses. The swift flash of Jan's ass, as more
pink-colored cunt juice oozed from her pussy, signaled Jan's cum.
Jan squealed. Dan moaned fiercely as his nuts began to burn and he forgot his concern for Jan, his grip
tightened on her hips. "Down, honey!" Dan urged. "All the way, baby!. I want to put my load all the way
up in there!"
Jan squinched her eyes and bit her lip, squirming in discomfort as Dan bucked spastically under her.
Sally could almost feel the gush of hot spunk up in her own spasming cunt. Jan was having her
first-fucked cunt sprayed with her father's hot jizz. Just as Jan finished her first fuck ride, Sally felt her
cum arriving.
Eva whimpered, her cunt slushing into Sally's back-tilted cunt and asshole. Sally's tensing clit started
pulsing.
"Uhhhhh, fuuuuck, I'm cumming!" Eva wailed.
"I'm cumming too, Eva!" Sally cried, her tits shaking. "Fuck me hard, Eva! Fuck your cunt at my cunt!"
Sally swept through her orgasm, and saw that Jan was resting limply on top of Dan, her cunt spunk all
down on his shrinking balls. Sally scooted forward and fastened her lips to the base of Dan's cock. She
lapped up the spunk and pink-colored pussy juice. It was such a tasty treat. Sally's greed mouth sucked
up all the drooling jizz, all the cherry blood.
"It feels good!" Jan breathed. "Mom, you've got a mouth like a suction pump."
"Yeah, that feel really good, Sally." Dan agreed.
When Sally had licked up all the jizz, she raised her head. "Jan, honey, your pussy juice is so sweet!"
"How do you like cumming around your father's cock, Jan?" Sally giggled.
"Ohhhhh, it's the best cum I ever had, Mom!" Jan breathed. "Daddy, can I stay up here and fuck till I
cum again?"
Dan's limp prick pulsed with excitement at the thought of slowly coming hard inside her, stretching the
virginal little channel again.
"I think you need to rest your pussy, Jan." Dan chuckled. "It went off really hard."
"That's when it's good!" Jan giggled.
Dan took Jan by the hips and lifted her ass. Dan's big jizz-creamed prick slipped down out of Jan's
pussy and flopped against his belly with a wet splat. Just as Jan dropped down on her back, Sally took
Dan's prick in her eager mouth and sucked up the rest of his spunk.
Dan was hardly aware of his wife's lips on his limp cock. Eva was over between Jan's legs, lapping Jan's
cunt, sipping the cunt juice and more drooling spunk.
Clean her up, Eva. Dan thought. Keep her hot and wet until I can get it up again. I want to fuck that
some more.
Sally hated to stop sucking Dan's cock, but he shook his head, and Sally backed away. Fay sat in a
chair, her legs opened, her fingers molding her swollen cunt. Sally and Eva took chairs.
"I had a big cum on my fingers." Fay giggled.
"Well, I sure need a cum!" Eva said. "I made Mom cum, so who's gonna get my cunt to cum?"
"Bring it over here, Eva." Dan grinned. "Jan is pooped for now, and I feel like eating pussy."
"Oh, yes." Eva giggled. She opened her long thighs above Dan's head and dropped her mouth toward
his prick, resting on his belly. Eva kissed his cockhead, moaning with joy.
As Eva took Dan's prick into her mouth, Sally heard Dan lapping and sucking at Eva's pussy. Dan's right
hand went to Eva's ass and he began pushing his best finger into her asshole. Eva whined, pumping her
mouth on Dan's prick.
"We're all animals." Sally thought. But we all love it.
Fay giggled, moved over on her knees between Sally's open thighs, she fastened her mouth on Sally's
hairy cunt. Her tongue dived into Sally's cunt-hole.
"Yes, Fay, that's it!" Sally gasped, fitting her hands on her tender swollen tits. "Suck the cum right out of
my cunt!"