Erotic Book - The Young And The Wild by Mrs. Peter Jensen

Contains all kind of sex novels in Hindi and English.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Erotic Book - The Young And The Wild by Mrs. Peter Jense

Unread post by admin » 07 Feb 2016 08:42

Chapter 7
The moment his father had left for the tavern, Olaf had beaten a path outside to the particular window
Kye had instructed him would be fixed for him to peek through ... and he saw that it was! Jesus, he still
couldn't believe it! The little inky foreigner was lying through his teeth, but he had to be sure. Anyway,
just catching a glimpse of Mrs. Keller in a nightie, or something like that would be worth the effort ...
But he'd never expected to see anything equal to the wild, fucking sight nakedly taking place on the bed
before him!
Christ! She was sucking him! Actually had his cock locked tight in her hungrily working mouth as she
knelt there between his legs on the floor, lewdly pumping her head up and down on it. Sonofabitch! He
hadn't lied! Goddamn! He'd never seen anything like that in his fucking life! And ... and what the hell ...
they were scrambling up onto the bed and ... he was sucking her tit ... then, she was spreading her legs
and getting right up over him!
Goddamn, but she was luscious! Her firm white tits were even bigger than he'd imagined them, and what
a beautifully curved ass she had! Man ... that white and tanned skin ... like smooth, soft satin! How he'd
love to touch it ... run his hot hand over those lush curves ... and the fucking way she was straddling
Kye! S-She must be a hot, hungry bitch all fight!
In jarred, lust-fired awe, the big muscular boy enviously watched their unbelievable, nakedly twisting
performance with incredulous, bugging eyes, feeding his own hungrily building drive mostly on the
intoxicating beauty of Dianne Keller's nude body grinding obscenely up and down over the stripped boy
on the bed! Almost immediately, his own long, thick cock burst into hardness at her every provocative
movement, the sight of her displaying her pink, golden-haired cunt wetly above the kid's face, then him
feeling of it and finally flicking his tongue out and licking it, nearly blowing his fucking skull! Without
hesitation, he pulled open his fly, unleashing his own heavily throbbing length of hardened cock-flesh. Oh
wow, it felt good to pump it up and down while he watched Captain Keller's wife getting fucked shitless
by that scrawny little Vietnamese kid. Shit, he didn't intend to miss one second of this wild, frigging
circus ...
"Unnnnnggghhhh!" Kye's voice exploded in wondrous delight, feeling the warm clutching heat of
Dianne's inner cunt walls sucking like a hungry baby's mouth at the length of his aching cock! His breath
had burst from his lungs with the skyrocketing sensations she had sent convulsively through him, those
same sensations immediately growing more intense as she raised and lowered her hips and widespread
buttocks in a vigorous, rhythmic tempo of fucking. Each resounding slap the soft white moons of her
naked ass cheeks made against his lean hard flesh a sensual ecstasy all its own!
"I-I'm raping you, little darling!" Dianne gasped in burning salacity, her mouth inches above his as her
possessively clenching vagina slithered hotly up and down on his pleasure-bringing young cock, her
knees drawn forward on both sides of his rib cage to snugly imprison him there, while his searing rod of
hot, hard flesh filled and massaged the viscidly seething walls of her cuntal passage with the obscene up
and down movements her wildly rising hunger demanded. "Yesss ... Dianne's fucking you with her
cunt... raping you, baby! Is it a good little pussy ... better than your Saigon bitches? Would I make a
good whore for you to pimp for, Kye lover?" She lewdly hissed, her brain whirling in a delicious vortex
of lust to which she was abandonly giving herself with total unrestraint.
"Oh, sweet goddamn!" Kye choked out in his own erotic delight as she wildly ground her smoothly
curved hips and widespread buttocks up and down on his raging spear of throbbing young cock-flesh in
an ever-increasing frenzy! His young mind reeled blankly with the intensity of the pyramiding pressure
boiling in his boyishly churning balls, and he said: "Y-You would make the best whore in all Asia ... I
swear it is so! Mr. Ace would pay ten thousand American bucks for you ...!" And then, he remembered
... knew that he had said something he should not have ... but she hardly seemed to notice ... she was so
crazy and yum-yummed up with all he had put in her liquor bottles.
She sat back upright then, but never slowing down the plunging absorption of her greedily sucking cunt,
her long blonde hair disheveled and flailing around her soft, white shoulders, the sight of her supple
nipple-hardened breasts roundly jouncing and swaying before him enough, he swore ... to melt his back
bone! His cock was on fire ... even more-so now the way she was fucking it up into the hotly steaming
little hole between her thighs almost to her belly!
Kye raised his head to better see, and realizing this, Dianne reached down between her legs with both
small hands to spread the fleshy, curl-fringed cunt lips open for him so that he could watch his glistening
young cock vanishing wetly up into it. She gasped: "Can you see it all now, little lover ...?" Then, a more
salacious idea struck her and she exclaimed: "Wait, darling! Let me turn around on top of you! You can
watch yourself fucking me much better from behind ...!"
"Almighty shit!" the gaping teenager exclaimed in his smutty street jargon, certain that she would make
the greatest whore the world had ever known! He watched her twist about over his genitals, spreading
her long shapely legs wide as she again straddled him, then reaching back with both small hands she
pulled at her ass cheeks, spreading them apart for him so that lie could see not only the complete and
crazy-exciting delight of her moistened pink cunt with its flushed, curl lined lips, but the tiny puckered
little circle of her asshole centering in the smooth white crevice no more than an inch above it!
It was not a sight the likes of which he had never seen before, but it was one unequaled in its fiercely
erotic beauty, just as were her beautiful face and smoothly rounded curves to the fourteen year old Kye!
And the way she was so shamelessly exposing it all for him provoked fire-filled sensations to lip almost
torturously through his teenaged groin, his balls aching to get back at her! She twisted her head around
to smile wickedly back at him.
"How does it look to you spread open from behind, sweet lover?" she actually taunted, waggling her
buttocks around in lurid little movements before reaching down between her open thighs to grasp his still
heavily hardened young cock once more. While he watched with openly bulging eyes, she pressed the
smooth, bulbous head into tile eagerly nibbling lips of her vaginal mouth.
"Unnnnngghh ... almighty goddamn!" Kye blurted as she ground her insatiable loins downward to meet
his reflexive upthrust, her omniverous cuntal throat swallowing the full length of his surging, hardness up
into its hungry sanctuary, his cum-inflated bails smacking hard against its wetly pouting lips. "I think you
are going to kill poor Kye, Mrs. Dianne ...!"
"Aaaahhh ... you sweet little lover!" the lust-crazed wife mindlessly whimpered in her wildly rising
passion. God, she had actually raped him first, she was convinced! He'd been helpless, just as he was at
that very moment .. defenselessly pleading with her now! She could feel his boyish hips strenuously lifting
and falling, driving his feverish hard cock with eager thrusts up into her ravenously devouring vagina ...
but it was not enough!
"Oh God! Fuck it hard, darling!" she obscenely gasped. "Harder! Ram it up into me! Ooohhh ...!"
Suddenly, she was spreading her knees as wide as possible and raising her head and shoulders on
extended arms and hands, until her naked back was hollowed inward like a ski-slope, her lewdly
exposed loins and widespread buttocks lowered down on top of him until his cock was bent achingly
forward in its penetration!
"Ohhh!" she wildly moaned. "T-Take your hands and spread open my ass cheeks as you fuck into me,
lover! Y-yessss ... that way! Oooohhh Godddddd! Fuck it harder, Kye ... harder!"
Harder?" It was almighty goddamned impossible, he frantically panted! He was battering the crazy hell
out of her steaming tiger-mouthed cunt, until his poor, beaten little penis was screaming and his raging
balls about to rupture! Shit, even her ass hole was throbbing open, its tiny puckered lips working like a
baby's pinkly sucking mouth! Now, she had twisted around to see him gaping with raised head, her
green eyes like a pair of flashing emeralds he had once seen in a temple idol's head.
"Go ahead, baby! I know what you're thinking. Do it!" Dianne lustfully gasped. "Shove your finger right
up me from behind while you fuck my pussy! Dianne wants you to finger fuck her asshole ...!"
Sweet mother fuck! Never in his whole life on the streets had he known anything like this! She was too
much for him ... for anyone! Probably that is why Captain Mark went to the war ... it was a quicker way
to die! Almighty goddamn, Sergeant would have to help work the yum-yum out of her like he did in the
shows with Mr. Ace's girls! It was no use. He could not do it alone ... but first ...! He gaped at his
hurtfully numbing cock pushing and pulling at the hair-lined lips of the wetly glistening cunt up between
her obscenely straddling thighs, the tiny coral petals of its inner lips clasping eagerly around his rigidly
glistening organ.
He still cupped the smoothly rounded ovals of her ass cheeks, spreading them wide apart with the
outward pressure of his thumbs and rolling their lush softness upward as if they were on ball-beatings,
the pull tugging at her vaginal mouth and drawing her whole cuntal area back toward him in lewd
exposure! Excitedly, then, he moved his finger toward the tiny circle of soft spongy flesh that he could
make pop partially open when he spread her buttocks wide! He ran his middle finger up and down the
length of her ass crevice, collecting moisture from where he fucked into her! Then, pressing his fingertip
against it, he watched in lustful fascination as it wormed slowly into the tightly resisting little hole, feeling
immediately the smooth rubbery walls of her anal channel clutching greedily at his invading finger!
Abruptly, then, she whimpered and a sense of sadistic dominance raced through him! He didn't stop ...
instead, he pressured the worming digit all the way to the palm of his hand up inside her hot, voluptuous
ass hole!
"Aaauugghhh ...! Ooohhh ... y-yessss, little lover!" he heard her gasp and watched her nakedly churning
buttocks moving wildly back and forth on his embedded finger and painfully throbbing cock! "D-Don't
you move, darling ... just hold him there and let Dianne fuck back against both of them ... Oooohhh ...
yeessssss ...
Olaf had watched it all, partially mesmerized and partially ready to blow his mind as he continually
stroked his long, thick cock with tightly clutching hand, gaping through the window from his voyeur's
vantage point. As incredible as it seemed, it was all happening right before his eyes and he knew it! Jesus
Christ, what she hadn't done with that little fink wouldn't be worth mentioning! They'd sucked and licked
each other ... he'd played with her luscious tits ... and then she'd begun to fuck him! But it was the
goddamned obscene ways she was fucking him that was driving him ape!
With open mouth and lust-charged loins, Olaf Jensen vigorously fisted his cock while he watched the
naked lewd antics of the curvaceous Mrs. Keller fucking the little Asian bastard in the most erotically
lewd ways imaginable! Like some eagerly clutching little mouth, her ass hole gripped at his middle finger,
while her wet, pink cunt-opening simultaneously devoured the full length of his cock right up inside her
voluptuously working little belly!
Olaf could only stare, as her deliciously spread ass cheeks and blonde hair-fringed loins plunged down
and backward onto Kye's heavily swollen young cock, and stiffened finger, making the overgrown
teenager wonder what she'd do if it was his long, husky cock and thick finger she suddenly found her hot
little fuck holes filled with!
Goddamn, he didn't care anymore even if they saw him! What could either one of them say ... especially
Captain Mark Keller's cock-happy wife? Yeah ... the bitch ... if he used his head ... but he couldn't let
the old man get wise! Christ, he'd kill him for sure ... but maybe, it'd be worth it! Shit, why not? He'd
fuck her silly ... make her suck him and cum in her mouth, too ... and that little foreign bastard could
stand right there and watch them doing it together ...! Man ... man ... his balls were painfully churning.
"Oh ... oh, God, Kye lover ... I ... I think I'm going to cum ... very soon!" Diane groaned with a rush of
sensually gasping breath. "C-Can you, darling? Are you ready to cum up in me, my sweet pet ...?"
Was he ready to cum? Almighty goddamn! A hundred times he had nearly splintered apart from head to
toe! And each time she had done something different to him like no girl he had ever known, the
unbelievable sight of her naked curved beauty caught up in some new wildly erotic position reacting like
a spigot inside his raging loins, shockingly bottling up his crazy, boiling jism with the overwhelming
unbelievableness of it! Now, if it were possible, he was almost wild assed afraid to cum because he
knew his brains and all inside his young body had liquefied into scalding sperms and was going to squirt
out his raging hard cock like a wide opened fire hose!
But he was extremely happy too, for he had not had to use Sergeant, but had, after all, proudly done it
himself! He grinned, staring at her looking back at him with beautiful, lust-slackened face and the glazed,
yum-yummed eyes of the most wonderful sex-doll in the world! He glutted himself now on the way she
was thrusting her magnificently clinging rectal mouth and hungry, wet pussy back onto his finger and
fiercely throbbing cock!
"Yes ... yes ... holy shit, yes, Mrs. Dianne ... Kye is ready to go crazy happy ... even if he dies doing it!"
He plunged his finger deeply up into the hot, clasping sheath of her desperately working rectum, rotating
and circling around in its tight rubbery walls in tiny teasing massaging motions, at the same time thrusting
his burning hard cock up to the very depths of his balls in her cunt, sensing the hotly triggered spheres
beginning to pulsate and burst out their hotly scalding sperm deep up into her open belly.
"Oooouuggghh ...!" Dianne cried out in an ecstatic wail of blissful joy, their naked bodies writhing in a
wild, uncontrolled series of obscene spasms, the result of their bursting orgasms foaming back and down
out of Dianne's ravenously milking vagina in a white, creamy torrent which flooded hotly over the
teenager's cock and balls. For a long while they continued to batter against each other in wildly
resounding lust ...!

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin » 07 Feb 2016 08:43

Chapter 8
The effects of the drug which Dianne Keller had unknowingly taken into her body through the Bacardi in
her Cuba Libres were still heating the sensually stimulated girl for many hours into the night, long after
she had left an exhausted and sleeping Kye to go into her own room. The incessant arousal smoldering in
her belly and down between her legs drove Dianne to fingering herself into a series of wild climaxes in
the darkness, the last one aided by the handle of her hair brush. With her long legs nakedly drawn up
and back until her knees were touching her shoulders, her still swollen breasts flowing over her chest
beneath them, she obscenely plunged the brush handle with a wild fucking motion in and out of the
hungrily grasping hole in her hungrily upraised loins, while with the other she stroked and caressed the
flaming little bud of her erectly palpitatingly clitoris in an insane effort to put out the lustful, unceasing fire
incredulously tormenting her. At last, near exhaustion herself, yet still filled with maddening desire, she
had been tempted to quietly steal into Kye's room and coax Sergeant to follow her back to her own
bed, the lascivious thought of his long, thick animal-hardness battering into her seething pussy wantonly
irresistible ... But instead, she realized upon awakening, that she had mercifully lost consciousness.
It was almost noon the following day when she opened her eyes to a smiling Kye who was gently jostling
her by the arm. For a long moment, it hardly occurred to the sleep-benumbed Dianne that she lay
uncovered on her bed and stark naked. When she did discover the fact, she bolted upright with a start,
drawing her thighs up tightly together as she crossed her arms over her lush breasts to feebly shield them
from his young, ogling eyes.
"Kye! What're you doing in here ...?" she embarrassedly snapped, sensing the flush to her cheeks as she
gaped at him.
"It is the telephone, Mrs. Dianne! Captain Mark is waiting to speak to you! I knocked but you do not
hear me, so I have to come in ...!"
"Mark is on the phone, now?" Dianne interrupted the explaining teenager who was still avidly smiling at
her.
"Yes, very much waiting for you, Mrs. Dianne!" he said, quickly scooping up her green silk gown from
where she had tossed it over the chair and handing it to her. "Here, I will look the other way if you want!"
Dianne's memory bank overflowed then, filling her with a wave of scarlet-cheeked confusion, the full
impact of shame yet to come. She swung from the bed, slipping the robe around her while he stood with
his lean back to her, and then she, too, had to smile when she saw that he was grinningly watching her in
the vanity mirror.
"Oh, you lusty young devil!" she reprimanded, but gently enough, the ridiculousness of her sudden
modesty at this point absurd even to her. "You and I are going to have a very long talk the moment I
hang up that telephone. So don't go away ...!"
With that, Dianne hustled to the phone, desperately trying to clear and prepare her mind ... "H-Hello ...
Mark darling ...?"
"Yeah, where were you, honey, in the bathtub?"
"Yes ... yes, I was showering," she managed to lie with a light-hearted tone. After all, it was crowding
twelve o'clock noon. "Sorry to have kept you waiting."
"That's okay. I just wish I'd been there to watch that sexy little event," he said.
"M-Me too, darling."
"Well, it won't be much longer, baby ... but listen, Kye and Sergeant have to appear before a special
hearing up here at the Base tomorrow morning. They will have to fly up this afternoon. Can you make
the arrangements and take them to the airport?"
"Why ... certainly, darting," Dianne replied, a feeling of apprehension tightening in her belly. "I-Is there
anything wrong, Mark? I mean ... how does it look for them?"
"God, hon, I really can't say," he answered, his voice straining for an uplifting tone, she thought. "I'm
trying to pull all the strings I can. How're they doing, anyway? Are you all getting along together?"
"Y-yes ... yes, of course! W-We're doing fine, dear," Dianne finally got out, guiltily wondering if that
might not be the greatest understatement she had ever made to him. Oh God! "But ... but ... Mark, they
just can't send them back ... can they?"
"Damn, baby, I wish I could say no, they can't ... but the fact is that they can ...
"And you believe they will!"
"I didn't say that, Dianne," he hastened to correct, "but ... well, just don't get your heart set on them
staying ... It'll be easier to take that way ..."
"Oh Mark ... just the thought makes me ill!" Dianne choked, the mixture of emotions tearing at her inside
enough to make her burst out in a torrent of tears. "God, I've come to love them both so much, darling!
They just can't send them back there! It would be inhuman ...!"
"Dianne, for Christ's sake, get hold of yourself, honey!" his voice came sharply commanding over the
wire to her. "I know how you feel, but you hardly know them. Kye is just one of millions of boys who
have been bred and suffered in their crazy war, except that he's lived like a prince in comparison to
some! Look, as much as we both want to help him, yeah, and the dog, too, we're going to have to go by
the decision of the authorities! Now, the best we can do is hope, and I swear, baby, I'm doing
everything I can for them!"
"Oh, I know you are, Mark darling. I-I'm sorry ... I'm over emotional this morning, I guess ..." the
young, strung-out wife apologized, running fingers absently through her long blonde tresses while she
stared unseeingly with the tears that had welled up into her eyes.
"I understand, doll. Believe me, I do ... "
But he didn't, she knew. There was no way he could understand, for even she couldn't analyze the
almost frantic love and possessiveness for both the boy and his dog which had taken such a lecherous
hold of her! It was not only warped and wanton, it was as addictive as the most depraved drug habit,
and though only moments before she had been prepared to admonish her young lover that neither of
them could ever let, nor expect such lewd sexual acts to happen between them again, now she was
desperately frightened that they wouldn't ...!
"Dianne ... Dianne ...? Are you still on ...?"
"Y-Yes, yes, Mark, I'm here ... I-I was thinking what would be the best thing to do ..."
"Well, after you hang-up, call the airport and find out when they can catch a flight up here," he said,
detailing her necessary moves. "Try to get something into Riverside and not L.A. ... Then, you'll have to
call me back and let me know their arrival time. That's all, outside of taking them to the airport ... and
keeping that cute little chin of yours up the way I remember it. Now, how about it, baby, can you handle
it?"
"Yes, of course, I can, darling," she managed, firming her voice for him. "I'll take care of everything on
this end. And you, Mark ...? When am I going to have you for good ...?"
"Just a few days, angel. Hang tight a little longer if you can. Can I count on you?"
"Y-You bet, lover!"
"Okay ... okay ... then, let's leave it right there! I'll wait for your call back ... and here's the number ...
At three-thirty that afternoon, it was a weepy, lonesome Dianne who returned to their ground-floor
apartment with a sensation of emptiness she could only compare to walking into her grandfather's home
an hour after they had buried that loveable man. Never had she felt such an emotion of loss as she had
on that day, for her Grandpa had been very dear to her. But she knew it again now, and there was no
Grandma, aunts, uncles and other relatives to help share and minimize it. The morose feeling was one she
had to endure alone.
The young wife made herself a Cuba Libre, feeling as if she were rattling around in the empty apartment
as she walked into the living room and slumped down into Mark's favorite chair. Her mind, as it had
ever since she'd left the airport after seeing them off with kisses and hugs, continued to function along the
same fines. It reviewed in intimate detail all she could remember of her lewd acts with Kye, though much
of it seemed fogged, and even as she knew remorseful shame time and again, the pain of Kye's and
Sergeant's loss by far outweighed it.
She would never see either of them again, she felt certain. Their brief passing through her life had been a
meaningful phenomenon, perhaps meant to make or break her! And she lingered on that teeter-board,
didn't she? Shame continued to spiral through her like wafts of choking smoke, but she could cough it
away, and when it was gone there were all the breaths of sensual excitement that Asiatic street-boy had
raised, then erotically satisfied within her!
Oh, the little, lovable devil! With his whores and Joes ... and his Mr. Ace! Who was he? Mr. Ace! That
absurd alias, or was it a title of sorts ...? She tried to think of when they had talked about such an
individual and couldn't. Yet, the name had registered with her! Mr. Ace... He would pay ten-thousand
American bucks for you ...!
Dianne shook her head and drank heavily from her glass. So much had happened so quickly between
them ... and Sergeant ...! God, she thought, her half-morbid, half-invigorated mind racing back and forth
between the somber and the sensual, the ultimate realization finally fixing itself that Mark Keller would
very, very soon again be her whole overwhelming world!
C-Could they find it together? Now, so much had happened during their separation! She loved him!
There wasn't the slightest doubt in her mind about that ... but ... but love was many things, wasn't it?
Could he ... would he love her as that fourteen year old boy had done, like an innocently smiling little
slave, firing her so that she could do the same to him? God, she had never realized the importance of
such love-making, where each subjects one's self to the other's passionate delights!
Dianne drained her glass enroute to the kitchen to make another, contemplating changing the mini-dress
she had worn to the airport for shorts and halter. The tingling feel of the cool liquid spilling down her
throat pleased her, and on the second, she drank half of it right then and there. Damn, she needed an
uplift of some sort, and it was nicely doing the job.
Suddenly, she was very confident that Mark would manage something. He loved them both as much as
did she, and even before ...! Yes, he would ... her darling, Mark, and then ... then, she would have all of
them around her!
Goddddd!
The bell at the front entrance rang before she had retraced her steps into the living room. Setting her
glass down, Dianne walked to the door, tugging it open, annoyed at having her private world
interrupted. She had expected an unknown face, a salesman of some nature, but instead she looked into
that of the young neighbor boy, Olaf.
"Oh ... Olaf... what ... can ... can I do something for you?"
Knute Jensen was anything but a gentle person, and aware of it, the massive, bewhiskered man took
certain pride in the fact. His own father, a brute who had believed in the wisdom of the horsewhip as
well as the evils of education, had been his cruel teacher. He'd hated his father with a passion, and the
day he had found him dead in the barn from a heart attack, he had taken the old man's bottle of whiskey
from its hiding place and sat down beside the dead body to laugh and drink himself drunk.
As near as possible, he had raised Olaf under the same rules of tyranny, except that the law, as well as
his wife while she lived, had demanded the boy attend school until he was sixteen. Knute had realized
the waste of this, but a poor man couldn't fight the law and a wise man never argued with a
bitch-woman. He was only sorry that she had died before their overgrown offspring had been arrested
for using and selling marijuana. Christ, how he would've gloated and taunted her with that. As it was, his
only satisfaction came in the knowing that he had been right, and his continual punishment of the son
whom the court had seen fit to release to him on probation until the boy was twenty-one.
Naturally, Knute had snatched the big oaf out of school immediately and put him to work around the
building where he himself had been caretaker for five years. Now with his bitch-wife dead and cold in
the ground and the boy to do the work, the fat, barrel-chested father was enjoying his version of the
fruits of life for the first time in his half-century of living, drinking his daily fill of booze and wenching with
the tavern sluts to his lusty heart's content.
But the goddamned kid was not only lazy, he was sneaky and undependable, traits he'd inherited from
his mother. It was necessary that Knute have one eye on him all the while if they were to keep the work
up around the building, which was exactly what the grey-haired, bearded man was doing at the moment,
only to see his muscular, blond-haired son standing at the open doorway of the Keller apartment talking
to the Captain's sweet-assed young wife.
Just what in hell was he up to, anyway? Knute had seen her drive off with the foreign kid and his dog,
then come back alone, deciding that it couldn't be him Olaf was looking for. Anyway, there was no
goddamned time for him to fuck-off with that scrawny little shit! If he didn't have enough to keep him
busy, Knute could damn sure find more ... But sonofabitch ... she was letting the stupid lunkhead in ...
stepping aside and ... sure as hell, Olaf was going in and closing the door behind him!
J-Just what in hell was going on, anyway, the powerful man wondered as he swilled from his can of
beer, his red-rimmed eyes fixed on the closed door. Hmmmmmm ... maybe she's having trouble with
that drain again ... or the leaky faucet in the bathroom ...? Whatever, he'd just stand right there and
watch for a few minutes ... and that fat-headed kid better not be too damned long at it either ...
"I-I couldn't imagine who it might be," Dianne said with a questioning little smile. "Y-You know, of
course, that I had to take Kye and Sergeant to the airport. They have to be up at March Air Force Base
tomorrow morning ... "
"Yeah, I saw you leave ... then come back," the big boy said, shifting his solid weight almost nervously
from one foot to the other. His small blue eyes moved wetly over her in a sweeping glance, causing an
uneasy feeling to flutter through the blonde young wife. "I-I been waiting to talk to you about something
... something important, Mrs. Keller ..."
"Oh ...?" Dianne followed with surprise.
"Well ... what is it, Olaf?"
"I-It's going to take a few minutes to explain, Ma'am, and ... and if my Paw sees me standing here ...
well ..." he said, hoping she would take the hint.
For a hesitant moment, Dianne stood silently surveying the older boy, well aware of the strict treatment
his father subjected him to, and why. She'd never had much contact with the big blond youth, actually
having little reason to, and she wondered if maybe it was not his size that made her feel uneasy around
him. However, she knew about his scrape with the law and felt that his father was unnecessarily
punishing him, especially after the court had been lenient enough to let him free on probation ... besides,
he had befriended Kye, and that had found a soft spot with her ...
"C-Come in dear," she finally invited, stepping to oneside and holding the door for him, subconsciously
fingering the low-cut front of her revealing summer mini. She closed the door and followed, pointing
toward a chair. "Sit down, Olaf," she offered, easing down onto the arm of another and carefully angling
her long legs into an inconspicuous position. "Now ... what is it you want to talk to me about?"
Olaf dropped onto the davenport and edgily rubbed the palms of his big hands against his thighs. He
stared at her, his thick tongue licking out to moisten his worm-like lips. "I-I guess I might as well come
right out with it, eh ...?"
Dianne continued to study him, noting the trace of a half-smile tugging suggestively at his mouth, a feeling
of tightness beginning to gnaw at the base of her belly. It was the way he had said it, plus the dull gleam
in his blue eyes which she had not noticed before that made his grinning expression one of luridness to
her, causing sudden little chills to apprehensively race up her back.
"J-Just what are you trying to say, Olaf?" she managed, the strain in her voice apparent.
The heavy-set, blond headed boy leaned forward in his sitting position, once more licking at his thick
lips, then said: "I saw it all last night, Mrs. Keller ... between you and Kye on his bed, I mean... you
sucking him and he licking your cunt... then, the way you got on top and fucked him ... like maybe you
weren't ever going to get enough! Yeah ... I watched it all, Ma'am ... and I thought it'd be nice if you did
the same thing to me, eh ...?"
Dianne sensed the blood drain from her face as the impact of his horrifying statement struck her like a
severe blow-to the solar plexus. For a moment, she thought she might faint ... almost wishing she could!
Awe-stricken, she gaped at him, unable to think, move, or speak! She was petrified!
"Hope I haven't upset you, Mrs. Keller," he went on, the lewd grin distorting his oafish face glaring
meaningfully at her. "I mean, you don't have to worry about me telling anyone ... like your husband, or
the fuzz, eh? That is ... as long's you're nice to me ... Maybe, a good suck job, then a fuck would do ...
for this time."
"Ooohhh ... my God ...!" Dianne moaned, the full meaning of his intentions shockingly registering in her
mind, his filthily spewed four-letter words tormentively bouncing against the walls of her skull! In
seconds, rage followed, fuming and born out of growing desperation at his brazenly vile attempt to
blackmail her!
"Y-You better get out of here, Olaf Jensen ... and right this minute before I call your father!" Dianne
heard her own unsteady voice breakingly threaten. "I mean it! Get out this minute ...!"
"Oh shit, lady!" the broad-shouldered youth vulgarly spat with a snigger. "Now just what the hell good
would that do you? I've got you cold and you know it! Last night you and that Asian fink went the whole
suck-fuck route, and how do you know that maybe I didn't take a few pictures of your little party? But
whether I did or didn't, you're sure going to have one hell of an explaining job if I let the word out. And
don't think for a goddamned minute that the fuzz couldn't make that little scrawny shit spill all he knows!
Anyway ... why take the gamble, Mrs. K? All you have to do is just lead the way into the bedroom and
strip down ... the rest I'll take care of itself ... once you get an eyeful of a man-sized cock!"
No, she wasn't going to faint, nor was it as simple as a nightmare she could awaken from! But worse,
were the incredible, tiny sensations of ridiculous excitement his obscene demands and use of lewd terms
were stirring up inside her! Good God! What insane thing had suddenly happened to her chemistry that
she could be sensually aroused by the likes of this overgrown young monster who intended to actually
force her into having sex with him? She must be losing her mind for certain! I-It just couldn't be the
drinks ... could it? She'd had only two ... but ...
Abruptly, Olaf got to his feet, his move frightening Dianne onto her own. She retreated a step with a
sharp intake of breath, not trying to hide her open fear. He was still half-grinning, his small, teenaged
eyes beady with growing excitement.
"D-Don't touch me, Olaf! Don't, Dianne hissed, her green eyes saucered as she took another step
backwards, then dropped them to the swollen bulge in the front of his faded jeans. The obvious outline
of his thickly lengthening penis was like an irresistible lodestone to them. "Oh God ... God! Stay away
from me! Y-You horrible young boy, you ...!"
"And you're a cock-sucking cunt!" he spat bitterly, reaching out to catch her by the wrist and jerk her
tightly against him, his powerful teenaged arms wrapping around her. "So, I'm a horrible young boy, am
I? Well, you don't know the half of it, you child molesting bitch!" he hoarsely added, smothering his
young wormish-lips down onto her soft, ripe ones, his meaty hand suddenly twisting into her long,
blonde hair from behind.
Dianne reactively struggled against the overwhelming might of him, both revulsed and sensuaIIy
stimulated by the wet, tongue-ramming feel of his half-opened mouth covering hers, and the pungent
odor of masculine perspiration acridly filling her head! He held her then with one vise-like arm around
her hour-glass waist, his huge hand ensnarled in her hair to force her head back and her face up to him.
With the other, he plunged it brutally inside the front of her low-cut mini with a little ripping sound, until
he was harshly clutching the naked, yielding flesh of one sensitive breast inside her wispy bra! She
whimpered against his brutal, slobbering mouth and tongue as he began to animalishly maul the resilient,
tender mound, kneading and gouging its defenselessly giving whiteness, finally pinching its tiny nipple into
unwanted hardness with an almost savage ignorance.
"Oh God ... please, Olaf?" she pleaded, twisting her mouth free.
"You're hurting it! Don't ... ohhhhhh, please, Olaf ...?"
"Please, my ass!" the big teenager leered back at her. "You weren't begging Kye off you last night, lady,
and it ain't going to do you any good to try it on me! You're going to put out, damn you ... even if I have
to rape you!"
"That's exactly what you'll be doing ... raping me!" Dianne gasped, trying to wedge her hands between
them and against his deep young chest. "And you know what they'll do to you for that? There won't be
any probation like you're on now ...!"
"Don't try to hand me that crap, Mrs. Keller!" Olaf snarled down into her paled, emotion-filled face.
"You aren't going to take the chance of turning me in and we both know that. How would you ever
explain Kye to your husband, saying nothing of the cops? Now, come on ... it's going to be nicer for
both of us if you cooperate ... but either way, it's going to happen, Mrs. Keller ... you're going to suck
my cock and balls dry!"
The horrible truth of his words washed through Dianne's brain like a raging, resistance-crushing tidal
wave! She was totally helpless against his compromising advances and she knew it as well as did he!
There was absolutely nothing she could do but submit to whatever he demanded of her, the shocking
realization inciting an unbelievable feeling of subjugation within her, a tell tale, masochistic groan raising in
her slender white throat.
Oh dear God!
His hot breath rasped down into her face. He continued to hold her tightly against him, his hand cruelly
wound in her, hair, the other gentling as it kneaded and explored her now completely exposed breasts
from his tearing of the front of her dress and bra. He mashed his thick young lips down onto her lush,
unresisting ones again, spearing his long, hot tongue wetly into her mouth to lewdly lash at her own. Her
mind continued to swirl with the incredulity of the situation and the baffling thrills of sensuality his lustful
young manhandling of her were shamefully filing in her tense, soft belly and rapidly moistening loins. He
hauled her tighter to him then, grinding his solid, masculine pelvis against the supple give of her yielding
little belly and she felt it ... the long, thick hardness of his swollen teenaged penis through the material of
their clothing, its unmistakable throbbing presence quickly wiping all else from her unknowingly drugged
brain!
A wild sensation of unsolicited arousal charged through Dianne at the feel of its startling hugeness
pressuring into the resilience of her excited, round belly. Tiny quivers of mounting desire swept
uncontrollably upward along the smooth hollow of her back, a second little masochistic moan escaping
her as she slipped her arms around his neck, mindlessly forcing her revering loins tighter to him! God,
was he just a boy? She could barely conceive of that any longer with the hot, promising feel of his
lengthy rod of thick hardness pulsating against her trembling belly which was now straining smotheringly
to it!
God forgive her ... but it was happening to her again, just as it had the night before with Kye ... the blind
desertion of all control at the mere feel of his young, throbbing cock! But this made even less sense to
her than her reaction to Kye! There had been a strong feeling, a possessive love for that enchanting,
young darling, while this one who was more of a man than a boy she wanted to loathe for forcing her to
submit ... yet she couldn't help herself! The same insane and lecherous sensations had already reared into
being within her feverishly smoldering loins, plus the weird masochistic thrill which was causing her to
strain shamefully against him, her breathing shortening in its panting gasps!
Olaf sensed the collapse of her weak resistance, a surge of young, wild lust rocketing through him. Hell,
it'd been a lot easier than lied expected! She'd just seemed to come unglued the moment he'd ground his
hard cock into the hot softness of that rounded little belly of hers! Christ, it was enough to drive him
bonkers, but there wasn't any doubt about it the way she was fuming on! She was actually kissing him
back now, and sucking his tongue, her sexy, fucking hips and that quivering belly rubbing in little circles
against his ever-stiffening cock! Goddamn, her beautiful big tits were burning right into the palms of his
hands! He'd had a few girls before, but none of them had tits as luscious as hers!
He jerked his head upright and spoke while he continued to fondle and massage her warm,
passion-swelling breasts. "W-Where we going to do it, Mrs. Keller?"
Dianne stared up into the lust-filled, small eyes of his young, excited face, her breathing coming in
roused, heaving breast movements. His powerful teenaged loins with the enthralling long thickness of his
hardened penis remained burningly pressured against the trembling resilience of her straining belly, and
she felt the first sensuous seepage of warm vaginal moisture oozing from between her fleshy pussy-lips to
dampen the thin strip of sheer nylon snugged against them between her tingling thighs. No longer did she
feel any urge to resist him; that only meant denial for herself, and she had already reached far beyond
that point! She had to see it ... hold it in her hand ... suck it into her mouth just as she had for Kye!
"N-Not here," the impassioned young housewife whispered huskily. She took his hand and he let free of
her. "Come on ... into my bedroom ... If we're going to do it, let's ... let's both get naked so we can do
it right ...

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin » 07 Feb 2016 08:43

Chapter 9
Olaf could hardly wait to see her stripped naked again with that terrific voluptuous body of hers, only
this time it would be just for him, the remembered sight of her lushly rounded curves just about to orbit
him! Christ, he'd never had such a case of hot nuts in his life!
"All right ... let's not waste time, darling," Dianne hotly whispered, turning to face him in the center of the
bedroom, the rippling, rounded mounds of her full white breasts still erotically exposed through her tom
dress and bra, their tiny pink nipples raised into marble-like hardness. "Well ...?" she pressed, moving
closer to begin tugging up his T-shirt, her sultry green eyes sparkling with a gleam he had noticed for the
first time.
The husky teenager hadn't realized that he was hesitating ... but he was, the wild expression in those sexy
eyes of hers temporarily sapping the boldness from him, making him remember that she was a woman ...
an adult woman, not some scared shitless school girl like the few he had managed to seduce! Goddamn
... supposing he wasn't man enough for her after all? Or maybe he'd shoot his load right off like a
baby-assed kid! Christ, wouldn't she have the laugh on him though, after all his big friggin' talk ...?
"Well, Olaf ...? What's wrong, darling?" Dianne urged, catching the flash of apprehension that passed
over his face. God, she couldn't let him get cold feet now! And he was ... he was! Ooooohhhh ...! She
stepped back and with a minimum effort stripped away her damaged dress and ruined little bra to stand
in front of Mm wearing only her tiny black bikini panties. She watched his lower jaw grow slack as she
provocatively wriggled them down over the smooth, flared arch of her hips and full tanned thighs, lifting
each long leg in turn to step out of them. "There ... now don't tell me the boy with the big hard cock isn't
brave enough to take what he came for?" she lewdly derided, spreading those long shapely legs slightly
apart as she placed her hands on the rounded curves of her smooth, white hips and lustfully smiled at him.
"Christ!" he swore half under his breath, the sound of the weird change coming suddenly over and the
word cock tumbling from her moistly ripened lips firing him almost as much as the revealed sight of her
curvaceous, naked beauty. She was goading him, trying to make fun of him and he knew it. He felt the
perspiration beading out on his forehead as he let his eyes rake lustfully over her mind-bending delights
from head to toe and back again ... from the golden triangle of curls between her rounded, full thighs,
sparsely covering the thin crevice of glistening pink flesh separating her pouting cunt-lips, to the firm
white mounds of her hardened-nippled tits he had already made a hand-shaking acquaintance with!
He felt his breathing laboriously increasing in his cotton-dry throat, his long length of hardened cock-flesh
adding a hurtful spasm in its confinement to his wildly building, sensual appetite. The bitch! He'd show
her! Tease him, would she? Okay ... but nothing was going to go wrong with this deal! He'd show her
the difference between a finky kid-cock and something man-sized! Yeah, and she was going to suck it
all the way, too, until he shot his goddamned load right into her pretty, taunting mouth ...!
Dianne intended to torment him further if necessary, but suddenly he was pulling and ripping at his
clothes, his oafish face abruptly assuming an animal-like expression of almost frightening lust. She
backed away toward the bed, having second thoughts concerning her wisdom in needling him. But there
was hardly time for that now, for in seconds he had stripped naked and immediately she was too taken
up with the long, rigid thickness of hardened penile-flesh poling out from his young, hairy loins! She
gasped at the unexpected bigness of it, her eyes sweeping down to the heavy, sperm-bloating sac of his
teenage balls hanging virilely between his powerful legs ... and then he was moving toward where she
had almost breathlessly dropped onto the edge of the bed.
"Now, goddamn you! You're going to suck it!" Olaf luridly blurted. "And you're going to suck it 'till I
shoot right in your mouth! So don't try to fight me, or I'll shove it all the way down your fucking throat!
We'll see who's afraid, you bitch!"
Fight him? Damn, she could almost cry with the insane craving ... the maddening desire torturously
burning inside her! Fight him? Dear God, only to get at him and plunge his handsome thick cock into her
mouth! Yes, yesss! She had to suck its hot, nectarous cum from the depths of his beautiful, sperm-laden
balls down into her own hungry throat and belly ...!
"You understand me, damn you?" Olaf snarlingly spat down at her, grasping a handful of her long,
golden hair once more for emphasis.
"Yes, yes! I do understand, Olaf!" Dianne masochistically whimpered from the sharp pain to her scalp,
tiny sensations of mindless lust racing fierily through her drug-incited, susceptible young body. "Please,
get onto the bed for me ..."
"When I get ready I'll get on the fucking bed, bitch!" he coarsely sneered, his sudden sense of power
over her charging sadistic waves of new excitement through him. "I-I thought of this all night, lady, just
the way I wanted you to do it! And there's more, too! When I watched you and Kye, I couldn't help but
wonder how your tits and ass, your hot, wet cunt would feel to my hands ... and now I'm going to find
out all of it! And you're just going to do every single goddamned thing I say! You got that straight?"
"Y-Yes ... yes, darling ... but please let go of my hair! You're hurting me ...!" Diane begged, and finally
he did.
He made a mean grin and straightened above where she sat, moving in closer until his long, thick cock
with its moistened, purplish head partly visible from its uncircumcised foreskin was nearly level with and
only inches from her face. Dianne gaped at it, its proximity making it seem huge! It was bigger than
Mark's in both length and thickness, as were his bullish, young balls! And while she gaped at it, his hand
suddenly dropped down to lewdly grasp hold of the thick, hardened organ, then obscenely pulled the
loose outer skin back away from the glistening, spongy glans!
"Kiss it, Mrs. Captain Keller!" Olaf commanded in a hoarse, almost cracking voice. "Kiss it and lick
your hot tongue all over the head!"
The passion-inflamed, naked Dianne, not wanting to give away the lustful anxiety which was almost
frantically consuming her entire wits, leaned slowly forward. She placed her pursed, warm lips to its hot,
rubbery tip and held them there before excitedly letting her little tongue slip between them, its wiggling,
wet end stealing the pearlish drop of his youthful pungent semen oozing from its tiny slit. Then, she
wormed the very minute point of her tongue into the baby-like opening in his cock-head, causing him to
jerk spasmodically, his powerful young frame shuddering from the contact.
"G-Goddamn!" he cursed, thrusting his strong young loins obscenely forward. "You hold it ... and take it
in your mouth! Suck it for awhile so I can see!"
Olaf watched in sensual fascination her small, white hand reaching up to lewdly curl part way around his
thickly swollen hardness, feverish bursts of young, bottled-up lust slashing through him like hot-bladed
razors when he saw her lush, lip-glossed mouth open and slip widely over the huge, mushroom-shaped
tip of his wetly throbbing cock-head! A knee-jelling quake rocked him from head to toe as her dainty
feminine tongue began to caressingly twirl around it ... and then her other hot little hand was weighingly
cupping his tingling, heavy balls between his spread legs, while her liquid heated mouth and soft, ovalled
lips began to work back and forth! Jumping fuck! There it was! The luscious aristocratic-looking Mrs.
Keller was sucking him ... him, Olaf Jensen ... taking his overgrown hard cock right into her beautiful,
sexy mouth the way he'd pictured it last night and a hundred nights before!
Dianne couldn't contain the moans of delight rising passionately from deep inside her and humming out
along the fused veined rod of his hardened cock she was sucking deep into her mouth toward her
throat. She felt the sensuous secretions seeping wetly from her smoldering vagina to dribble between her
hot, blood-swollen cunt-lips, saturating the bed covering beneath where she sat. If he weren't standing
between her widely-spread thighs, she could squeeze them together and deliciously pinch the tiny bud of
her erect clitoris with those sensitive, hair-lined pussy lips ... but he was ...!
"W-Wait! Wait! Christ, that's enough of that for a minute!" she heard his command. "Now ... lay back
and hold your legs up! I want to took at your cunt, Mrs. Keller! I'm going to open it way up wide and
look right up inside it! Hold 'em up and back ... spread wide!"
Once again, the sensations of servile lust washed over Dianne in a torrent of mind-destroying
subjugation. She did exactly as he ordered, drawing her shapely, naked legs back as far as she could
and spread them wide so that the flat, gold and pink plane of her exposed loins and upswept buttocks
were completely vulnerable to his any warped whim! Unprecedented sensations of blinding salacity
raked over the tingling nerve-ends of her nakedly displayed body as she lay obscenely sprawled open
for him in the most debauched of positions. She couldn't help but think what a lustfully arousing sight she
made for him with her long tanned Jags so luridly drawn up and yawning openly to present to him her
feverishly moistened cunt! She could feel the cool brush of air caressing the tiny mouth of her anus
between her lasciviously splayed buttocks!
God, whatever it was that had totally destroyed and degraded her, she no longer wanted to know! Only
these deliciously abandoned obscenities mattered, and the ultimate pleasures they would bring her ...!
Olaf dropped to his knees, leaning forward between her held-back, upraised legs and full, widespread
thighs. Christ! He could see her tiny, pink asshole all puckered and inviting, perfectly centered in the
smooth, secret crevice between the satiny moons of her taut, white buttocks. And above, maybe an inch
away, began the thin, moistened ribbon of pink inner flesh dividing the almost kissing, curl-fringed lips of
her fleecy cunt in all its golden wonder! With hot, rasping breaths, the teenager feasted on the glistening,
tight delicacy, his large youthful hands moving forward.
With thumbs which caused her to lurch when they touched the hot, pouting swollenness, Olaf
breathlessly parted the raggedly clinging folds of outer flesh, his eyes simultaneously gaping at the
child-like, recessed hole of her dimpled anus, watching its ovalled, tiny lips working like a baby's mouth
beneath his teasing cuntal exploration. Then ... he saw it ... her cunt-hole, a viscid coating of sensuous
moisture glossing the palpitating opening as well as the delicate little petals above, which he quickly
spread apart to find her tiny, glimmering clitoris erectly quivering!
His ignorant young brain reeled with the raciness of the sensual sight. Fuck, he was going to blow his
cookies if he didn't do something to let off the crazy-wild pressure mounting in his aching cock and balls
soon! Should he fuck her? No! Another time he'd do that! She had to suck him off first the way he'd
planned! Yeah ... it was time for her to swallow his cum ...
Dianne lay willingly in her obscene position, her quaking, naked body an absolute sensual mystery to her,
completely unaware that she had reincited its maddening drugged lust with two uplifting drinks which had
added fuel to a never-quenched fire. Her matching brain was sinking further and further into the same
hellish heat of masochistic flames this brutal boy's lustful enslavement of her was firing ... And she never
wanted it to stop! Uncontrollably, she vaguely realized, she was reveling in her vulnerable helplessness,
and she moaned out in soul-consuming passion at his youthful handling and fingering of her defenselessly
exposed cunt ...!
Then, abruptly, he bolted to his feet and clambered onto the bed around her, throwing himself onto his
back and spreading his strong legs wide apart. "Come on! Get up here between my legs on your knees
and suck me off, Mrs. Keller!" he demanded, his thick, young voice still and brittle in its authority.
"Hurry up! I want to watch you ... see those pretty lips wrapped around my cock and your head
bobbing up and down on it! Do it now, damn it ...!"
In her desire-inflamed haze, Dianne quickly got onto her knees and crawled between his spread legs,
feeling the full weight of her hanging breasts erotically rippling and swaying with her movements, her long
tresses grazing his muscular thighs and stomach as she positioned herself. There was no revulsion inside
her for the oral performance he was demanding of her. It was the very wanton act she had been hungrily
awaiting, and for a moment, fearfully thought he was going to deny her! Eagerly, she stared down at his
long, ceiling-pointed thickness of towering young cock, then clasped it between finger and thumb at the
hairy base of its broadening root. Never hesitating, she drew down its heavy foreskin and plunged her
ovalled lips over the moistened rubbery knob of its fire-filled, swollen head, locking them in a pressured
suction just below its coronal rim while her tongue began to excitedly lash and swirl ...
One of his TV programs had drawn Knute Jensen's attention from the window where he had been
watching for the reappearance of his son from the Keller apartment. Almost an hour and three cans of
beer later, the huge bewhiskered man remembered, once more beginning to angrily contemplate the
boy's long absence.
Just what in hell was that stupid sonofabitch up to all this time? No plugged up drain or leaky faucet
should take this long to repair ... besides, come to think of it ... he didn't have any tools with him! Yeah
... there was something mighty goddamned fishy about this ... and he intended to find out what it was!
The big man decided on using the back door where he could pretend he'd knocked if he didn't see them
through the glass in the kitchen. The front way demanded that he use the buzzer; besides, as building
caretaker, he was expected to use the service entrance ... which was another thing that bothered him:
Olaf had gone to her front door. Well, he'd just see what this was all about ... and if that goddamned
lunkhead was just sitting on his ass in there, pissing away the time, there was going to be hell to pay ...!
Through beer-blurred, red-rimmed eyes, Knute saw that the kitchen was empty through the glass of the
door, then hesitated, giving it all second thought. Christ, did he dare just walk light into a tenant's
apartment this way? Shit ... it could cost him his job ... but that frigging-assed goof-off of his was in there
... and for what? Maybe the door was locked anyway ...! He tried it, quietly turning the knob ... No, it
wasn't, and he let it swing silently inward ...!
Knute let another intensely listening minute pass before he took a wary step inside the little kitchen; the
whirring sound of the refrigerator was all that greeted his ears. He listened for voices ... none! Shit, now
that was crazier yet, because he knew the kid was in here, had seen that blonde, sweet-assed beauty let
him in herself... unless he'd left through the back door... but where the hell was he if he had ...?
A moan-like sound reached Knute, then, causing the huge man to prick up his ears. Once more, he was
almost positive he'd heard another! Walking stealthily, Knute crossed the kitchen to peer into the empty
living room of the small apartment. Suddenly, he most definitely heard a gutturalish groan ... and it was
coming from one of the bedrooms along the little hallway! He moved toward it, peeking into the first
empty one ... and finally the second ...!
Jesus Christ!
Had he been slugged with a crowbar, Knute Jensen wouldn't have been more stunned that he was at the
sight taking place on the bed! He'd found him, all right, both of them, and as naked as a pair of fucking
jay-birds! Sonofabitch! That luscious, sweet-assed cunt was sucking Olaf's cock ... plunging her pretty,
lush-lipped mouth down on it like one of Maude Tawney's downtown whores, except Maude never
kept anything like this curvy bitch in stock!
Knute didn't try to hide his presence in the open doorway, but neither could he move or speak for a full
minute, the jolt had been that great! What at first had been a wave of shock and growing rage was
rapidly turning into unhideable, raw lust inside the huge, bearded father, plus a never-before measure of
respect for the son he'd been certain hadn't brains enough to catch a cold! And goddamn, here he was
being sucked off by the most delicious piece of naked woman Knute had ever laid his eyes on! Not only
that, but the kid was a real chip off the old block! Christ, he'd had no idea that Olaf had a cock on him
like that!
Knute locked his small eyes on the voluptuously naked, full rounded moons of Mrs. Keller's gorgeous
white ass staring up at him ... her smooth, tanned thighs spread just enough for him to clearly see the
moist, pink ribbon of flesh between the pouting lips of her blonde, hair-fringed cunt and his own heavy
cock gave a mighty lurch inside his pants.
Sonofabitch! Damned if maybe he hadn't had this kid of his figured wrong all along ...
"Ooooooh ... shitttt!" Olaf grunted to the intensive sensations her hot, nursing mouth had sent raging
through him. His loins jerked convulsively in an upward, heaving motion, his small eyes riveted in
desire-glazed captivation at the sight of her moistened, ripe lips ovally absorbing his thick cock and
beginning to slide up and down the blood-engorged rod of the rigidly aching hardness.
"Oh goddamn ... he'd fuck her, too! He'd fuck her in the ass and cunt, just as he was in the mouth! She
couldn't do a frigging thing but let him! He could fuck her any time and any way he wanted to ...!
And then, Olaf horrifyingly saw the huge, menacing figure of his father filling the doorway, his little
red-rimmed eyes glaring down at them like some medieval monster out of a fairy-tale!
Oh, Christ! He was going to kill them both!
Frantically, he tried to struggle up to his elbows and at the same time stop Mrs. Keller who was sucking
his cock feverishly like a mad woman ... but he saw his father's big hand jerk up toward his bearded
face to lay a finger across his lips in a gestured order of silence! Olaf stared at him in fretfully petrified
wonderment, until the leer twisted his thick lips and he began to pull at the front of his pants ...!
Shit, this was too much to pass up, Knute Jensen had goatishly concluded almost from the moment he'd
first discovered them! He was going to have some of that delicious looking young cunt if it was humanly
possible ... and he'd fucking-well decided that it was, after considering all the angles! Olaf had caught
and read his signal and was already laying back with a disbelieving sigh of relief, as if he'd just been
granted a reprieve from the gallows. Goddamn, the kid was okay ... yeah, okay, and they were going to
be a hell of a lot closer from now on! Knute couldn't help but proudly grin down at him grunting and
groaning now as the boy watched the top of the bitch's bobbing head and began to uncontrollably rotate
his teenage hips, sliding his husky length of hard cock up in and down out of her mouth with a lewd, wet
sucking sound, his young hands suddenly winding in her long blonde hair.
Knute saw her tiny black panties on the floor and reached down, snatching them up, holding them to his
nose. They were sheer, sexy things, no more than a wisp of diaphanous nylon, but the blend of perfume
mixed with the tangy aroma of her excited cuntal secretions sent wild sensations of lecherous lust
charging through his massive body. He watched her sluttish performance while he inhaled deeply from
the crotch of the tiny garment ... watched in lewd fascination the puffing of her smooth white cheeks as
her head bobbed obscenely up and down over his son's husky young cock like some subservient
degenerate, and Olaf began to ram the length of thick hardness upward between her ovally sucking lips
with a new excited fury.
The teenager couldn't believe it was happening, but it sure as hell was! Instead of beating them both half
to death, the old man was going to join them! Jesus Christ, the lusty old sonofabitch couldn't resist the
mind-bending sight of her naked, upthrust ass and blonde curled little pussy! That was it, all right, and he
was stripping, a goddamned look of admiration on his whiskered face, the first one Olaf could ever
remember seeing there meant for him! Proudly, he grinned up at his father, his own face broadening with
every pelvic upthrust into her receptively sucking mouth, while she moaned in ravenous, abandoned
passion between his legs!
Olaf lifted his head again and watched with lust-mounting eyes as the young naked wife's softly nibbling
lips clasped greedily around his growing cock fucking upward into her grotesquely contorted face. Oh
what a fucking surprise she was in for, he thought, glancing at his Pa's huge, rock-hard cock cleaving the
air when he finally kicked off his shorts and stood naked like a mountain of hairy flesh behind her! Jesus,
his old man must have the biggest cock in the world ... and he'd lay money it was the meanest, too! But
he couldn't concentrate on that at the moment, not with the way she was sucking him!
He watched the tensiled rim of her moistened lips clasping around his painfully throbbing cock as though
held there by some unseen force. He gunned salaciously as he fucked her mouth with merciless thrust,
gaping at her hungrily slaving, sucking and licking his blood-pounding rod of prick-flesh in a frenzy of lust
he could hardly believe.
She'd taken both small hands to possessively cup and squeeze his sperm-inflated balls, and he could see
the sticky, white fluid dribbling from the corners of her widely ovalled mouth in lewd, thinly trickling little
rivulets. Stressing sensations were churning in the very depths of him as she omnivorously pulled at his
expanding cock, the hardened sinewy length of it like a fusion of her distorted face and his pelvis! He
heaved upward with hollowing buttocks, lifting off the bed as he drove it far up into the wet heat of her
eagerly sucking mouth and throat, until the wiriness of his pubic hair was brushing the tip of her pretty
little nose, while his near-bursting balls danced beneath in her hands in a bloating build-up of tormentively
seething pressure ...!
Dianne was completely oblivious to all but Olaf's hardened, thick length of cock-flesh throbbing
deliciously between her passionately nursing cheeks and tongue, the licking flames of sensual desire
raging more intensely with every passing moment within the burning core of her drug-incited young loins.
She felt them from the feverishly heated outer lips of her blood-throbbing pussy to the intricate depths of
her wildly impassioned belly. The hungering fluid channel of her swallowing vagina-throat pulsed with a
desirous greed of its own, while her mind could conceive only of the moment when his intensely
hardened young cock would suddenly ejaculate, squirting its thick, virilely youthful cum into the mouth
and throat, that single thought driving her wild with sensual anticipation ...!
Abruptly, a vague sense of reasoning flashed through her passion-dimmed mind as she felt new and
additional weight sagging the bed behind her, and she tried to jerk her head upward to look back, but
Olaf's hands entangled in her hair held her fast onto his hard ramming cock!
God! What ... who ... what was happening?
"Don't get upset, Mrs. Keller!" a harsh, slurry voice came down to her, its familiar ring not registering
clearly at first. "Just go on sucking cock and keep your lovely little ass raised high up in the air that way!
Daddy's got a present for you back here ...!"
"That's it Pa! Go ahead, ram it to her!" Olaf exclaimed, elated and still hardly believing his new-found
camaraderie with the man he'd grown up to hate. "She fucked and sucked that goddamned foreign kid
last night and I saw them!"
"So you decided to get a little of your own, eh boy?" Knute questioned, putting two and two together.
"Well ... why not, if she's passing it out that cheap? Ain't that right, Pa?" Olaf quickly answered and
asked at the same time. "Wouldn't you?"
"Ha! I'm here doing the same thing, ain't 1, boy?" his father reminded him with a chuckle.
"Yeah ... yeah, you sure as hell are! Goddamn, Pa ... you're okay ... okay, and that's no shit, honest!"
"You're all right too, Olaf my boy ... but we'll talk about that later, eh?" the naked gorilla-like man said.
"Right now, kid, let's give this luscious little bitch a father-and-son double-fuck that she won't ever forget
...!"
Dianne heard them laugh obscenely between them, even knew that she should be feeling some of the
horror of panic or revulsion, and at the very least, shame ... but none of these emotions remotely touched
her! Only the lustfully burning sensations which were insatiably firing her naked desire mattered! God!
They had to love her... to fuck her in every obscene way imaginable ... squirt their scalding, white sperm
into her passionately craving body! It was the only way ... only way ...! She had to have their
pleasure-bringing hard penises plunging into her ...!
Knute's massive cock was already pulsating in its mounting, almost hurting need and he stared lustfully at
the warm, and voluptuous, white young body bent lewdly before him. He slid his hands up the soft
inner-sides of her thighs to the sparse, golden-lined lips of her cunt and stared lustfully at the thin pink
separation, tracing its moistened slit with a forefinger all the way up between the creamy moons of her
buttocks to the hairless, puckered hole of her tiny, slightly pulsating anus. Her fleshy cunt-lips, the tiny
puffy folds of flushed delight, quivered excitedly to his touch, while the moons of her exotically rounded
ass trembled and began to rotate before him in tiny greedily seeking little circles.
Christ! She really wanted it bad ... This was going to be the hottest fuck he'd ever had ...