pakistani sex story - ISLAMABAD TEACHER KI PHUDI MARI

Discover endless Hindi sex story and novels. Browse hindi sex stories, adult stories ,erotic stories. Visit theadultstories.com
rajkumari
Platinum Member

pakistani sex story - ISLAMABAD TEACHER KI PHUDI MARI

Unread post by rajkumari » 05 Aug 2016 13:37

I am rehan from islamabad.pakistan.i m 23 years old with a athletic body.my email is [email protected] & i am the greatest fan of this site. Now i am going to tell you a story, which happened when i was studying my 12th. First, let me tell you about myself, . The incident, which i am going to narrate, is happened 2 years back. In our college, there was a teacher named tasmia who teaches physics. She was in her mid 30s, married and has one daughter of age 6.

She was a gorgeous woman with good boobs and nice structure. I do not know the size since i have not measured, but it is a huge one. I tell you, her sexiest part is her tummy. No one can escape with out seeing her breasts, hips and tummy. The tummy portion was white and sexy. All students will be eager to see it at least once daily. When we were sitting in the class, we used to observe her body very closely. As she used to wear saree’s when she for moments lifted her left hand, we could see her white tummy and the side of her bulging breasts. Oh, that view would make all of us mad. Though i was strong in physics, i decided to go for tuition to tasmia mam who is not at all ready to take tuitions at home. However, students forced her to take tuitions. Ten students from our class joined the tuition. We used to go to her house daily and she will always be in sarees only. Her husband is an officer in a private concern but concentrates more in making money.

Our class friend’s sister’s marriage came, all of us decided to start by 2.30 p.m., and we got permission from tasmia mam for leave by previous day itself. However, suddenly, in the morning i got headache and i informed my friends about my non- availability. All of them agreed. However, i had some doubts in the subject so i wanted to get clarification from tasmia mam. I went to her house with smart dressing and a she was in her blue chiffon sarees very transparent with deep neck blouse. She looked very gorgeous and so far no cruel intention on my mind. She asked why i did not go to marriage and i explained the reason to her. Then i sat on the sofa, she sat just opposite to me and started teaching on my doubts.

It was around 7.00 pm, and her husband was getting ready to go to mumbai for board meeting. Therefore, she asked me to wait for sometime and started doing packing work for her husband. He started from the home at 7.30 pm. Tasmia continued her lecture. Suddenly, it started raining heavily and power went off. She was searching for candles, matching box, and went to kitchen her daughter and i too followed her to help. Suddenly we both collided each and when she was about to slip i caught her hips. It was a terrific touch, which made me horny. I do not know what she thought in her mind. Then she lighted candles and there is no sign of rain stopping. She asked me stay that night there itself. I had no problem since no one was there in my house. They have all gone to attend a function in the village. Due to heavy storm, candles went off and again there was dark. She came near the sofa to light candles and i was about stand from the sofa, again we collided each other and this time she fell on top of me in sofa. I caught her hips this time too and pressed forcefully there. She did not say anything i knew she was also enjoying the moment. She decided to prepare for dinner quickly since the candle were about to end. Then we all took dinner together. After that, her daughter fell asleep and she slept in the bedroom.

Now the candles went off and we were sitting and chatting about the college happenings. In the dark, nothing was visible. She decided to search for another candle, which may be in the storeroom. She proceeded to the room and asked me to accompany her since it was too dark. She searched on the top of a shelf. For that, she raised both her hands, at that time i was out of control and i dared to caught hold of her hips from behind and squeezed gently. She did not object to it and this gave me more confidence. Therefore, i raised my hand and gently ran hand on her tummy. Oh, it was so hot and then slowly moved up and for the first time in my life pressed the boobs. She turned towards me and kissed me on my lips. Now she was turning towards to me, and i kissed on her neck and lips. Suddenly, both of us parted and we found a candle and proceeded towards the hall. This time she sat adjacent to me in the sofa. She locked all the doors and only candle light surrounded the room. She started first and said that she really enjoyed what happened in the storeroom. I was speechless.

I touched her hip very boldly this time and squeezed. She came nearer to me and kissed on my lips. We both stood up, i kissed her hips and navel part. Until now no nudity. Then i proceeded towards boobs and kissed it from sideways. Then she asked me to have a dress change. She gave me a lungi to wear and i did not wear any shirt or banian that night. I was in lungi and she remained in the blue saree. Then we chatted for sometime. Rain did not stop. I slept on her lap, turned towards her stomach part, and kissed. She rolled her hand on my bare body. I raised her saree and squeezed the milky thighs with my hand. Wow, what a wonderful feeling. She kissed deeply this time on my lips. I asked her for a pain balm since i was having headache. She proceeded towards the shelf to take it, i followed and caught it from behind and planted a kiss on her neck. I turned her face towards me and french kiss started. By doing this, we proceeded to a corner of the hall. This time i took her pallu off, and removed the saree completely. Wow! What a site it is…i squeezed those melons with blouse on. I dipped my face on that partition and squeezed boobs on my both hands. I raised her petticoat, took that bare right leg in my hand, and rested it on my hip. The candle was about to finish, so i decided to see my queen in nude quickly. I opened her blouse slowly and she removed my lungi. Now she was in her bra and petticoat and i am only with my undergarment. Her boobs were trying to come out of that bra, so i released it and removed petticoat too. She took off my undergarment. Now both are in nude. I squeezed the boobs and sucked those nipples. She moaned and said, ‘slowly! Please! Today mine is yours! Common take me!

Those words made me mad and i left no parts untouched on her body through my lips. She kissed on my neck, lips by holding my lund in her hand. I took her to the sofa and i fell on top of her, and both bodies twisted with each other. She said that she feel very painful in her back and shoulder. She asked me to apply oil, which relieves pain. She gave it to me. I was sitting on the edge of the sofa and asked her to sit on my lap facing towards me. She said you are so naughty… And sat on my laps. I pour some oil on my hand and proceed towards her boobs to apply. Oh, darling! This is not my back, she guided my hand towards her back and i applied there.

I pushed her back towards me and her boobs were squeezed on my chest. I hugged her tightly so that there is no gap between us and spreader the oil through out her back. I took some oil again on my hand and applied on her shoulders and this time i slowly came towards her breast and spread the oil there. I asked how u is feeling now. She said fantastic. While doing all this, she was sitting on my lap. Now she took oil in her hand applied on my chest and my back and now we both are hugging tightly and i was eating her completely. Now the candle is off completely, nothing is visible. However, we are hugging each other. Now i made her to sleep on the floor, since the bedroom is occupied by her daughter. I slept on her top. With much difficulty, i went inside her. We were overjoyed and we were like this for quite sometime. Now she came on top of me, and finally our body pleasure was quenched…

In the morning, we woke up quickly and i was about to leave for my house. Her daughter was also ready to go to school. Tasmia was ready to go to college in red cotton saree with low hip. I said that i am not coming to college today. When the daughter was about to leave she asked for pencil and scale. Tasmia went to the storeroom to take it. I followed her by saying something about the college so that her daughter does not have any doubt. As usual, i caught her hips, squeezed, and kissed on her lips non-stop for 2 minutes. Squeezed those round breasts and i said goodbye, she said oh, naughty come again. Then i left to my house… Oh, what a woman she is! I again had a sex with her. Any lady/woman between 15 to 45 wanna have sex or any type of relationship.contact meo on [email protected]