Never Say Never ~An Arranged Marriage Love Story~

romantic stories collection, all English or hindi romantic stories, long romantic stories in English and hindi. Love stories collection. couple stories..
romantic_story
Expert Member

Re: Never Say Never ~An Arranged Marriage Love Story~

Unread post by romantic_story » 06 Sep 2015 10:35

A/N Character Pictures

So I realized that I probably need to add pictures to some of my characters.
This is just how I imagined them.
Willow
Cain
Kaleb
Ashley's Father Garrow
Lucy's Father Michael
Lucy's Mother Josephine
Annastasia (Ashley's mother)
And There You Have It
Feel free to let any of my characters look the way you would like them to, though.

romantic_story
Expert Member

Unread post by romantic_story » 06 Sep 2015 10:35

Chapter 15

"I can't fall asleep, Ashley." I say as I continue to pace the room at which I had been doing for the last fifteen minutes. "What if he comes back? What if he punishes me for telling everyone?"
"Could you at least stop pacing? You're making me nervous." He replies from where he was lounging on the bed. Tonight was the last night in my room. They had finished renovating our new, bigger room to which we will move into tomorrow. I was a bit sad to leave my room, though. I had grown up in this room.
"But it calms me." I reply taking a quick glance at him. "I have to be moving, or I might go crazy." I add.
"Look, even if he comes back, he's not going to hurt you."
"How do you know that?" I ask glaring at him.
"If he says he wants you so badly, then he won't."
"You're not helping." I groan as I continue to pace.
It may have been helping my head, but it was definitely not helping my already sore feet.
"I have an idea!" He says sitting up.
"You do!" I just about scream. "What?" I ask as I stop pacing and face him.
"What if I enter your dream tonight? Then he shouldn't enter it."
My lips form a huge smile as my brain processes what he was saying.
"Ashley, you're a genius!" I scream running over to him and tackling him with a hug.. "I could just kiss you."
"Well go ahead then." He says smirking and I do.
It was just a quick peck on the lip, but enough to send my heart racing.
"I could get used to this." He says not only about the kissing, but I also realized the position we were in.
When I had tackled him, he had fallen on his back and I had fallen on top of him. I blush as I quickly try to sit up, but he flips me over to my back before I could as he leans on top of me. Most of his weight on his arms which were propped against the bed, so as not to crush me.
He leans down and kisses me deeply and for the first time I kiss him back. The way that our lips fit together were a perfect match. I lift my arms up and wrap them around his neck bringing him closer to me as I wrapped my fingers in his silky hair. Everything about us fit together perfectly. Like pieces of a puzzle. Like we were made for each other. I feel his lips form a smile and then they trail down towards my neck and I moan in pleasure. Each kiss sending shivers of excitement and electricity through me. I didn't know how much more my heart could take.
He then stops suddenly and pulls back with a frown on his face.
"Did I do something wrong?" I ask frowning too.
He smiles as he quickly shakes his head no. "Of course not Luce. You were amazing." He says kissing me briefly again on the lips. "Better than I ever imagined actually."
"Then what is it?" I ask still twirling my hands in his hair.
"Your bruise." He says touching it gently with his hand. "What if he punishes you for this? I couldn't live with myself if he did."
"Oh." I said as my hands dropped to my side.
Ashley slides off the top of me and falls on to his back beside me.
We stay silent for a minute. There was no way I was going to be able to fall asleep now. With the thought of him not coming and then the kiss. The most amazing kiss I had ever had in my life. Who would be able to fall asleep?
But I roll over towards him and lay my head on his chest anyway. He stiffens at first, but then wraps him arm around me bringing me close to him.
"Goodnight Luce." He whispers into my ear before very lightly kissing the top of my head. So lightly that I thought I may have imagined it.
"Goodnight."

A bright light that shined in my eyes woke me up. I open my eyes and see a ray of sunshine had fallen on my face.
It took me a minute to gather my thoughts and process my surroundings, but when I did I almost screamed.
"Ashley!" I say shaking him awake.
"What?" He asks sleepily as he slowly opens his eyes and look at me. "Is something wrong?"
"I slept through the whole night! No bad dreams! He didn't come!" I scream smiling.
"That's great, Luce." He replies with a tired grin.
"I haven't had this great of sleep since forever." I say sighing as I lay back down beside him. "It feels great. To wake up from a good dream." I say smiling.
It truly was a great dream. Ashley had kept up his word and came into my dream last night. I still felt like I felt another's presence, but with Ashley there I soon forgot it all. We hadn't done much at all. Just sit and talk our hands intertwined with one another. We talked about all sorts of things. Our childhood being one. Ashley hadn't talked much about his and if he did, he only mentioned the good things.
"Thank you." I add as I turn and face him.
"Your welcome." He replies grinning with a wink. "Seeing you this happy almost replaces me being aggravated that you had woken me up."
"Almost?" I ask raising an eyebrow.
He winks again teasingly.
I roll my eyes and sit up.
"I'm going to shower." I say standing up.
"Is that how you always smell good?" He asks. "Sweet, like apples? Especially your hair."
"It's the shampoo and soap." I reply smiling before grabbing an outfit and walking to the bathroom.
When I reach the bathroom, however, something felt off. My eyes scan the room and everything normal. That is until my eyes met the mirror. I was dreading looking at it because of my mark, but that's not what made me gasp.
There on the mirror was a piece of paper stuck to it. My hands shakily grabbed onto and I had to read it second time. To fully understand it.
I saw what you did last night. I will have to teach you a lesson, but he will die.
I screamed and Ashley ran into the bathroom.
"What?" He asked looking at me concerned.
I didn't answer, but handed him the note.
He swears loudly and punches the mirror, shattering it.
And just like that my perfect day, turned upside down in a matter of minutes.

romantic_story
Expert Member

Unread post by romantic_story » 06 Sep 2015 10:36

Chapter 16

"Are you sure you're ok?" Ashley asks as he looks at me with concern while the nurse disinfects my arm before starting to stitch it back up. "And again I am so sorry."
"It's ok. I'm fine." I reply smiling. "I've never got stitches before. It's rather exciting really. I'm being sewn back together with string." I add excitedly.
Ashley shakes his head amused at my excitement. "But you're all right, right?" He adds.
I really was fine. After Ashley punched the mirror, it completely shattered, shards of glass going everywhere. I only got a couple scratches along my arms. The worst being the front of my left shoulder where a shard of glass had gotten lodged in there. It didn't hurt too badly going in, but was a completely different story coming back.
Ashley had banged up his hand pretty badly, but that was all for him.
"It's a good thing that we're moving out of there today." Ashley says.
I nod as I tense up as the nurse starts sewing the stitches in.
"Relax." She says as I attempt to relax. It wasn't working that well though.
"Would you to like to explain yourselves?" A familiar voice says behind me. It was mother.
"It's kind of a funny story actually." Ashley says shrugging as his mother and mine appear in the room.
"It wasn't his fault though!" I say quickly. "My obsessed lover left a note on the mirror, saying he was going to kill Ashley and things happened..." I add trailing off.
"All done." The nurse says patting my hand. "We'll need to see you two in two days for the healing vaccine." She adds before leaving.
"He visited you last night!" My mother asks gasping. "Why didn't you tell us."
"Well after we figured it out, Ashley broke the mirror and then we came straight here." I reply. "There wasn't time."
"I'd thought we'd been over your anger before Ashley." Anastasia says sighing. "You could've hurt you two very badly. Next time I will kill you myself." She adds.
"But no one was hurt badly, so let's just forget the matter." I say trying to calm her down. "I'm still trying on my dress this afternoon, right?"
"Yes." She says looking back at me. "Is that what I think it is!" She then yells pointing to my neck.
I open my mouth in shock as I realize what she was talking about. In the rush at getting to the hospital I had forgotten to wear a scarf.
"Did he do that to you!" My mother says pointing at Ashley. "I'll kill you personally too if you ever hurt my daughter again." My mother says pointing at Ashley.
"No!" I say quickly. "It wasn't him! It was the other guy." I say. I really needed to get a name for him. I had no clue what to call him. It was a bit hard to explain and talk about him when you didn't have a name.
"Are there any other injuries I should no about?" She asks crossing her arms.
"No! Just that and the mark." I say smiling forcefully as I finger the area that no one could see. "Now stop worrying about me."
"I'm your mother, Lucy. It's my job to worry about you." She says sighing. "I just wish that all this would just stop."
"It will Mom, believe me." I say pulling her into a hug. If only I could just believe myself.
"Josie, we've got to get going, remember. We'll see you later Lucy." Anastasia says dragging my mother out of the room.
I hold up my hand in a small wave as they leave the room.
"Mothers." I say when they leave the room. "I love them to death, but sometimes they're so annoying."
Ashley chuckles as he replies. "Three death threats in one day. I thinkI've set a record."
I moan softly in pain as Anastasia tightens the strings on the built in corset on my wedding dress. The pressure was digging into my bruises around my waist. I had been preparing myself for the pain that I knew was coming, but I didn't expect it to be that bad.
"Sorry, am I hurting you?" Anastasia asks. "I didn't realize it was so tight." She adds as she ties the strings to keep the corset tight.
"I'm fine, just never worn a corset before." I reply breathlessly.
"Well my dear you do look beautiful. Reminds me of my own wedding day." She says smiling as she guides me to the three-way mirror. "Of course I didn't look as banged up as you, but those'll all be gone in a couple days."
"Oh shut it." My mother says appearing at my other side. "She looks beautiful, I can't believe you're getting married, sweetie."
The dress really was beautiful and it flaunted my curves in just the right way. I had never been in a more beautiful dress before.
"Well let's get you out of it, before you somehow get blood on it." Anastasia says dragging me away from the mirror and starts undoing the corset.
I was too caught up in the moment to remember the bruises around my waist to go back into the bathroom to change back into my clothes. Instead the relief was so great I let the dress slip off there in the middle of the room. I heard my mother gasp before I realized what I had done.
"I thought you said there were no more injuries." She says as I turn to her.
Her hand was over her mouth and she looked like she was about to cry.
"They weren't this bad until the dress. I guess the pressure made it worse." I say.
She shakes her head and then walks out of the room and into the hall. I ran to follow her but stopped as I realized I was just in my bra and underwear.
"She's just upset that someone's hurting you and there's nothing she can do to stop it." Anastasia says putting a hand on my shoulder. "She needs time alone right now."
"How'd you meet your husband?" I ask. "Ashley's told me a little, but you're so different from him. It's a little strange."
She looks a bit shocked about the random question, but it was something I had always wanted to ask her.
"I was chosen by the council." She says sitting down and motions for me to follow. "His fits of rage were quite infamous and they needed someone who was kind enough to help him as well as beautiful. I was the perfect choice. It's really not that romantic."
"But you love him, don't you?" I ask softly looking up at her.
"With all my-" She was interrupted as many screams filled the air.
"What's going on?" I ask standing up.
I hurry and put my outfit back on before heading out to see what was happening with Anastasia at my heels.
"Excuse us!" I say as I weave in and out of the crowd. I stop dead in my tracks as I see what was in front of me.
It was a body, clearly dead and there was a note on it.
Someone's been a bad princess. If you don't start behaving yourself, the next one will be someone more important.
I put my hand to my mouth. I didn't know who it was, but I had see them around the castle before.
They had died all because of me. And he didn't seem keen on stopping.