Never Say Never ~An Arranged Marriage Love Story~

romantic stories collection, all English or hindi romantic stories, long romantic stories in English and hindi. Love stories collection. couple stories..
romantic_story
Expert Member

Re: Never Say Never ~An Arranged Marriage Love Story~

Unread post by romantic_story » 06 Sep 2015 10:36

Chapter 17

"What's going on?" I hear a voice say and look up to see Ashley in front of me on the other side of the body. "Oh my god!" He says and lets out a string of curses.
His eyes meet my scared ones and then he rushes over catching me before I collapse.
"Ashley, get Lucy out of here." Anastasia says on the other side of me.
He nods and picks me up bridal style carrying me to an unknown room a bit down the hallway.
"Welcome to our new room." He says smiling as he lays you on the huge bed in the room. "Are you ok?"
I shake my head, but no tears were coming. I couldn't believe someone had just died because of me. "No." I say softly staring at my hands.
"Do you want to talk about it?" He asks lifting my chin up to meet his eyes.
I shake my head.
"Is there anything I can do to help?" He asks leaning closer, over me.
I nod my head and pull him down to me kissing him with as much intensity as I could summon.
He smiles under the kiss and gently pushes me on my back as he falls on top of me. I wrap my arms around his neck winding them in his hair pulling him as close as I could to me. He softly moans and then licks my bottom lip for entry. I quickly oblige as his tongue darts into mouth. His lips then trail down my neck and this time he doesn't stop like before. I moan as he softly kisses the bruise on my neck making him grin in pleasure.
He takes off his shirt quickly and his hands then travel down to the bottom of my shirt, his eyes looking down in mine as if waiting for permission. I don't answer but instead move my hands to his chest, tracing the lines of a tattoo that laid there. Then they move to his arms tracing the lean muscles. I then let go dropping my hands on top of his own where they still laid and slowly guided them up as my shirt came off and was thrown across the room.
I had never been this bear in front of a guy before, and it felt strange at first. But with Ashley it all felt so normal, so perfect. If it had to be anyone it would be him.
His eyes gazed at my body taking in every tiny detail before I pulled him towards me again.
A tiny part of my head told me to stop. To ask myself if I was ready for this. But another part told it to shut up.
His hands moved under my back and towards my bra hook, ready to take it off, when the door opened.
I screamed as Ashley sat up looking enraged at the figure who stood there. I desperately tried to cover myself, but my shirt was across the room. Instead I grab Ashley's black tee and slip it on, my face bright red.
"Have you ever heard of knocking, Titus?" Ashley screams at the figure who only looked amused as he stood in the doorway.
"I had been, for the last couple minutes, but no one answered." He replies as he turns and winks at me. "Anyway, you two are needed in the council room. I was told to get you and to hurry about it. Sorry I barged in." He adds before leaving.
"That was so embarrassing." I say still blushing as I looked down refusing to meet Ashley's eyes.
My euphoria had disappeared and I couldn't believe how irrational I had been. What in the world had I been thinking? In a way I was luck a distraction came and I didn't take myself farther than I wanted. But then again, everything about it was absolutely amazing.
"I'm going to yell at him more later, but I would let it happen all over again for that moment with you again." He says kissing me hungrily on the lips again.
I smile as I break it off. "We need to go before they send someone else to come get us. What if it had been my father? He would have killed you on the spot." I add giggling a bit.
"I would let him, if that meant I could do it all over." He breathes pulling me close in his arms.
"Do you want your shirt back?" I ask teasingly. "I don't think I should really appear in front of everyone in your shirt."

When we reach the council room I blush slightly as I see Titus. Never in my life had such an embarrassing thing happened. I don't know if I would ever be able to look at him in the same way again.
The only good thing about the situation was that it had gotten my mind off of everything, at least until I walked back in here and was brought back to the grim reality. Remembering the dead the body laying in the hallway, soaking in her own pool of blood. I shudder at the thought, wanting to forget it.
The scent of blood filed the air, but there was no body or anything to associate with it. But then I saw the note that had been laying on the body and see that it was pretty coated in blood. Mostly dried now, but it still smelled horrible.
I cover my nose and mouth with my hand as I lean against Ashley.
"Who was it?" I ask softly. "Who did he kill?"
"Her name was Kelsey Adams, she was a maid here at the palace. Only twenty-two years old." My father says giving me a sad look.
"I wish I knew her." I reply closing my eyes tightly so as not to cry. "I wish I could tell her how sorry I am. It's all my fault. Because of me she died."
"It wasn't your fault!" Kaleb says looking at me. "You didn't know he would do this. We don't even know why he did this. Or even what the note means."
"You might not." I say looking up my eyes looking at each panicked face. "But I do."
I grip Ashley's hand tightly before I continue. Taking a deep breath I begin.
"He can somehow always see me. He's watching me all the time. He doesn't like me being with Ashley. Last night we sort of made out before we went to bed. He must have saw and it probably enraged him. He must have gotten so mad he took it out on someone else." I say.
Then the realization hits me. He had to have seen what had happened a few moments ago. What if he decided to kill someone else because of me. I don't know if I could live with myself if he killed another person because of me.
"As much as I hate to say it, but we need to be separated from each other until the wedding." I say softly without looking up at Ashley. I slip my hand out of his and add. "No one else is going to die because of me."
"But we can't let him win. This is exactly what he would want. I don't want to be separated from you." Ashley says lifting my chin up to his with his hand. "There's got to be another way." He adds.
"I'm afraid Lucy's right on this one. She did come up with a really good idea. Maybe we need to keep you guys apart. Just until the wedding." My father says after a while. "No one else needs to die."
"But-" Ashley starts but I cut him off putting my finger to his mouth silencing him.
"Please don't make this any harder for me." I say softly. "It's just for six days." I then turn to the rest of the room. "I'll move back to my bedroom. I'm sure the glass is cleaned up at this point. I shouldn't need the mirror replaced. It's not like I like seeing my reflection with this thing on my face. Everything will work out fine." I say forcing a smile.
"But he said he was going to take you sometime before the wedding. He's not going to succeed, but I want to spend that time with you just in case." Ashley says turning my attention back to him.
"I'm sorry." I say frowning as I hold back my tears. "But this is how it's going to be."
I then stand on my tip toes and brush my lips across his. Just a light kiss, barely anything, but it was all I needed.
"Everything will be ok." I whisper before turning and leaving the room.
If only I could also believe what I was saying, but I knew that it was a lie. Nothing was going to be all right.
I couldn't tell him yet, but I loved him. I really did love him with all my heart. I did what he said I would. I fell for him. I fell hard, too hard. Ashley said to never say never, but he was wrong. Never was real and some things in life could never happen. No matter how badly you wanted them too. No matter how perfect things would be if they did. But sadly I couldn't help but think Ashley and I would never be able to be together. It hurt so badly thinking that. I didn't want to think that. But it was something I could actually believe.
If only Ashley could be here and convince me how wrong I was. If only...

romantic_story
Expert Member

Unread post by romantic_story » 06 Sep 2015 10:36

Chapter 18
My eyes opened to a ballroom. It was beautiful, but almost in a scary type way. It was dark and what little I could see was only because of the moonlight that shone down on the room.
I knew someone was in my dream. At this point I could always tell. In dreams everything was foggy and you never quite knew when you had started. These were almost like being awake. Everything was so clear, and I could also feel pain here that carried on to the real world.
I didn't know who had brought me here, though I had my idea. But I still couldn't let go of the hope that maybe it was Ashley.
I stood up slowly and glanced around the room. It was completely empty except for myself. No one was here and I couldn't feel anyone's presence. So maybe I was here alone. The thought seemed very unlikely, but I could give myself some hope at this point. I also wasn't in the forest.
Seeing a door on the other side of the room I slowly started walking over to it, hoping to find a way out of here. The floor was cold on my bare feet, but at least it was quiet. I reach the door and slowly reach out my hand and touch the handle to the door. I try to turn it, but it was locked.
I frown trying again, but it was still locked. Apparently someone didn't want me getting out of here.
"Ready to go already? But we haven't had any fun yet, my princess." I freeze as I hear the voice behind me.
It was him. I didn't want this to be happening, but here he was anyway.
"What do you want from me." I say slowly turning around to face him.
He looked the same as he had last time, everything black and white except for his disturbingly red eyes that matched parts of his mask.
"You don't seem very happy to see me, I'm hurt." He says his lips forming a fake frown, but his eyes still smiled down at me. "Would you care to dance?" He then asks holding out his hand.
As if on cue music started to play softly, but I didn't know where it was coming from.
I was going to say no, tell him that I just wanted him to let me go completely, but he quickly took my hand before I could say anything and lead me out to the middle of the floor. He takes my left hand in his, wrapping his left arm around my waist pulling me closely into him. I had no choice, but to put my other arm on his shoulder.
"I was going to kill another person today, but you saved yourself." He purrs softly in my ear.
A chill goes down my spine as he says it, making me shiver involuntarily.
"What do you mean?" I ask softly as we continue to dance across the floor.
"Don't give me that, princess." He says with a hint of anger in his voice. "You know exactly of what I talk about."
As he says that his grip tightens up on me.
I don't reply, but I do know what he was talking about. He must have saw what had happened between Ashley and I. Of course he saw what happened. With everything else going on I should have been more careful. But I needed him so badly at the moment. And everything fit into place. It was so perfect.
"Then why didn't you." I shoot back a bit venomously. "Why not keep hurting me?"
He stiffened at my words and I couldn't help but smile softly. He drops out of the dance and takes a couple steps back.
"I don't like hurting you. It hurts me, when I hurt you, but I have no choice. I do it because I love you." He says stepping back closer lifting my chin up so that I was looking at him in the eyes. "Just remember I'm counting down to the same day you are."
His lips collide on top of mine and then he disappears completely. Just vanished.
But there was something I knew now. I knew when he was going to come. In five days time, the day of the wedding.I woke up in a cold sweat, but at least I wasn't screaming. I was sitting up in my bed and breathing hard.
I needed to tell someone the information I had found out, but I was too tired to do so, it was also too late and I have a feeling it wasn't such a good idea. I could have gone and told Ashley, but the fear of that action killing another person left me here by myself.
I got up and walked into the bathroom to get something to drink. My throat was parched.
I almost scream when I enter the bathroom, but I cover my mouth with my hand to stifle it. My reflection staring back at me in the same pose.
I guess I wasn't that surprised at what I saw. It made sense. Why wouldn't he fix the mirror? I knew he wanted me to remember him. To see the mark that scared my forehead.
Now I wanted to scream in anger instead of fear. I wanted to break the glass myself this time. But instead I slam the door closed to the bathroom as I left the room and laid back down on the bed.
I just wanted to sleep now. Sleep and forget everything for just a little bit.

romantic_story
Expert Member

Unread post by romantic_story » 06 Sep 2015 10:37

Chapter 19

When I woke up in the morning it was still early. Not extremely early, but close to the time I usually got up. Or at least the time I would use to get up when I was actually in time for breakfast. The last couple days I hadn't gotten up in time for it.
I got up and walked to the bathroom to get in the shower. Ignoring the mirror.
It felt strange sleeping by myself last night. Having a room to myself. I didn't quite like the feeling.
When I got out of the shower I changed into my clothes and then quickly curled my hair.
For once in my life I was actually going to be in time for breakfast. That hadn't happened in the last several days.
My heels clicked noisily as I walked down the abandoned hallway. Most of the staff was off today, because of yesterday's murder. All though no one had said it, at least not to my face, I felt like everyone was blaming me for her death. In a way, it was all my fault.
That was why I was staying away from Ashley. No one else deserved to do because of me. Not even Ashley. I knew that in five days the Decidentia (what I had decided to call him) was going to try and kill Ashley, the day of our wedding. I couldn't let that happen.
I didn't know whether or not I should tell everyone when he planned on attacking. I wanted to maybe then they would postpone the wedding until they find out who it is. If they ever could find out who it is.
But then again, if I did tell them and they did postpone the wedding, what would he do then?
I sigh trying to let the thoughts go away as I twirled a piece of hair with my fingers. It was something I always found myself doing when I was under stress. I hadn't been under this much stress in forever.
The dining hall was pretty empty when I walked in. I guess a lot of people were busy today. Ashley's eyes meet mine as I walk over and sit down.
"How'd you sleep?" He asks with a small smile.
I shrug my shoulders and sigh.
"He visited you again, didn't he?" He asks frowning.
I nod as I look down at my plate, my appetite gone.
"What did he say?" He asks.
"No one else is dying." I say.
"Well that's good." He says a small smile of hope on his face.
"At least no one, except for one, you." I say taking a deep breath trying not to break down. ""And he's coming in five days."

"So do you want to talk about it any?" Willow asks as we sit down in the same booth we always did at Penny's
After breakfast I had sort of made Willow come hover boarding with me to get my mind of off everything. Besides I needed alone time with a girl for once.
"Not really." I reply looking at the menu that a waiter had dropped by. "There's nothing else to talk about it anyway."
"Well if you do ever need someone to talk to, I'll be here." She replies flashing a smile at me.
""So how are you and Titus?" I ask after the waitress had taken our order.
I take a sip of my water as my eyes glance up at her. She seemed a bit upset now.
"It never worked." She said with a frown. "Not like I really expected it too."
"I'm sorry. I really am." I say frowning too. "But he didn't deserve you. You deserve someone much better."
"I know, but who else is there?"
"There's Luke." I say pointing to the waiter who smiled and waved when he saw us looking. "Cain's brother. He seems nice, and he might just be into you." I say winking at her after I wave back at him.
"I don't know." She says blushing a tad as she looks back at me.
"Go talk to him." I say smiling.
"No, he's working and-" She says starting to make excuses.
"Go talk to him." I add kicking her under the table. "Before you regret it."
She stands up flashes me a look, but makes her way towards him as she sits down on the bar in front of him. She sits over there and they really seemed to be hitting it off. After a few minutes she walks back over to me with a huge grin on her face.
"I got his digits!" She exclaims as she sits down.
"Your welcome." I say teasingly.
"Shut up." She replies but there was a smile on her face.
"At least you can be happy." I say.
"Everything will work out ok. You and Ashley will end up together and spend forever together."

A/N: Sorry it's kind of short and boring.... :/