Crossing Hearts

romantic stories collection, all English or hindi romantic stories, long romantic stories in English and hindi. Love stories collection. couple stories..
romantic_story
Expert Member

Re: Crossing Hearts

Unread post by romantic_story » 06 Sep 2015 10:43

Chapter 04

Jason and I walked up to my locker to see Anna leaning against it.

"Hey, Chelsea," Anna said.

"Hi," I said awkwardly.

"Can we talk?" she asked.

"Do we have to?" I asked as I opened my locker and put my bag in it.

Jason continued to observe our conversation. I slowly started to talk out my books for my class as Jason and Anna just stood there in silence watching me.

"What do you need to talk to her about?" Jason asked Anna.

"It's private," she stated.

"Did you have something to do with Chelsea getting attacked by that guy last night?" Jason said in anger as he walked towards Anna.

I put my hand on his chest and slowly pushed him back. "Jason just chill. I want to talk to Anna so why don't you go meet up with Jordan" I stated. Jordan was Jason's best guy friend. I don't really like Jordan so Jason hangs out with him when I'm busy.

"Alright fine. I'll see you later" he said than walked away.

I tuned my head towards Anna. "So, what do you want to talk about?"

"You know what I want to talk about" she stated.

"Whats done is done. I suggest you stay away from me before your boyfriend attacks me again".

"He wont attack you again and I'm so sorry that he did that in the first place."

"I have bruises shaped like his hands because he griped me so hard," I said as a tear slid down my cheek.

RING

"I have to get to class," I said as I shut my locker and walked away quickly.

I was dreading my 4th hour period because I know that Anna will be there. So after third hour I decided to skip school. I walked home and ran up my stairs to my room. I plopped face down on my bed as I heard footsteps coming up the steps.

"Honey, is that you?" I heard my moms voice.

I groaned. "Yeah, it's me."

She walked into my room and sat down at the edge of my bed. "What are you doing home from school?"

"I'm not feeling well" I stated.

"Well since your home you can tell me about what happened when you went for a walk yesterday," she said.

"It was just a misunderstanding. Nothing that will happen again," I said mumbling through my pillow.

"If it does we are gong to call the cops," she stated. "I'll call the school and tell them that you came home. I assume you just walked out of school without telling anyone".

"You know me so well" I said as I turned over and got underneath my covers.

She got up and walked out of my room. I heard her conversation with the school and then I fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of pots and pant banging together. I stood up and walked downstairs to hear my parents talking while my mom was doing the dishes. I listened in to their conversation.

MOM: She skipped school today.

DAD: What? Why?

MOM: She said she wasn't feeling well.

DAD: Was she sick?

MOM: No, I think she's having problems with a girl.

DAD: Oh

MOM: You know you could put more of an effort.

DAD: Effort?

MOM: An effort in accepting her. Try taking more of an interest in the grils she likes.

DAD: I'll try.

I walked out to where they could see me.

"Hey Hun, feeling any better?" my mom asked.

"A little," I said.

"Are you hungry?" Dad asked.

"Starved" I said as I sat down next to him.

"I'll start cooking," Mom said.

DOOR BELL

"I'll get it" I said as I got up and walked over to the door. I opened the door to see Jordan standing there. "What are you doing here?"

"Jason asked me to see if you were alright because you just left school without saying anything," he stated as he walked into my house without being invited in.

"Yeah, I'm fine. So... thanks for stopping by."

"Not so fast. I want to ask you something," he said as he sat down on the couch and motioned for me to sit down next to him.

I sat down next to him uncomfortably. "What is it that you want to ask me?"

"I know this may sound weird but I was wondering if that girl Anna, that you were talking to earlier, is single?"

My jaw dropped. "That is what you wanted to ask me?"

"Yeah," he said.

"Okay, get out," I said. I walked him to the door. "If you want to know if she's single then I suggest that you ask her yourself," I said then I closed the door.

"Who's Anna?" I heard my dad ask from behind.

Do I tell him the truth about Anna or do I lie?