Crossing Hearts

romantic stories collection, all English or hindi romantic stories, long romantic stories in English and hindi. Love stories collection. couple stories..
romantic_story
Expert Member

Crossing Hearts

Unread post by romantic_story » 06 Sep 2015 10:42

Chapter 01

I was sitting in my fourth hour class. The class I hated the most because it’s right before lunch, so you’re always hungry during the whole period. It was a pretty big classroom filled with people I've grown up with my whole life. Not many of them talk to me because I'm a lesbian. I don't get why people judge me because I’m not like them. I don't mind because if they can't accept me for who I am then I don't want them as friends. There is, however, one best friend who doesn't judge me because I like girls and that’s Jason. I've known Jason since kindergarten when the teacher forced us to do a project together. We've been close ever since.

"Were so close to lunch", Jason stated. I turned my head to see him glaring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You look good today" he said as he blushed.

I smiled. "You’re cute Jason, but not my type".

"I'm not cute, I'm sexy". I laughed. Jason was still staring at me but I turned my attention to the girl sitting diagonal from him. She smiled sweetly at me.

"You alright?”, Jason asked drawing my attention to him.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I’m starving though" I stated.

He took his eyes from me long enough to glance at the clock then returned them to my face "Two more minutes then we can go to Marco's".

"Marco's sounds great" I said giving him a faint smile. Marco's was the best fast food restaurant in town. It even serves the best chocolate fudge sundaes.

"I have to run to my locker before we go" he stated.

RING RING RING RING RING

"I'll wait by your car" I said as I grabbed my bag and followed him out of the room.

We went are separate ways down the hallway. I walked outside of the school and spotted his black convertible. Jason's family had money and my family wasn't rich but we were comfortable.

I leaned against his car door waiting for him. I glared at the parking lot. It was almost empty except for the four cars. I stopped my sight when I saw the girl from the classroom, leaning against a car, across the parking lot. She smiled as me. It wasn’t a shy smile but almost a seductive smile. I shyly smiled at her and gave her a little wave.

“Who are you waving at?” Jason asked giving me a smirk.

“No one” I said as I dropped my smile and stopped waving.

We got in his car and started driving out of the parking lot. Before we pulled out of the parking lot I glanced over at where the girl was standing. My heart hurt a little when I saw her making out with some guy. I’ve never even seen him before.

Jason noticed the disappointed look I had on my face. “What’s wrong?” he said as he shoved my sholder in a playful manner.

“Nothing, Butt Nugget” I said giving him a sweet smile.

“I’m not a Butt Nugget” he said smiling, while paying attention to the road.

“Yes you are, but you’re still my best friend” I said staring straight ahead.

He didn’t say anything which made me a little nervous. I know he wanted to be more then my friend. There was a complete and utter sad expression on my face.

He stopped the car when we reached Marco’s. “Here we are, Pop Tart” he said giving me a shy smile.

“I’m not a Pop Tart!” I said while we got out of the car.

“Of course you are, but you’re my Pop Tart”

I laughed as we walked into the fast food joint. We sat in a booth and ordered the same thing we always do, two burgers with ketchup, mustard, and pickles with a side of fries. Sitting across from each other was when I noticed Jason was not bad looking. He had dark brown hair with green eyes. He had mussels but he wasn’t that buff.

“Are you checking me out?” he asked with a smirk plastered on his face.

“Yes” I said as I gave him a warm smile. Were really honest with each other and sometimes it scares me.

“That’s Okay. I was checking you out too”

“Do you do that often?” I asked still smiling.

“Yes. I just like looking at your light brown hair and your big brown eyes” he said slightly blushing.

“Thanks. I love my hair” I said as I flipped my hair in a girly manner. He let out a little laugh.

“Here you are” the waitress said as she sat our food down on the table. “Enjoy”

“We will, thank you” Jason said checking out her ass.

“Boy’s” I said in a disappointed tone.

He just smiled at me.

I took a big bite of my hamburger then looked up to see that girl entering the restaurant with the guy. She stared at me and gave me another seductive smile. My stomach filled with butterflies. I don’t even know the girl and she’s making me nervous. There’s just something about her that sends chills through my spine and butterflies in my stomach. I have a crush on a girl who had a boyfriend. I’m utterly screwed. Could anything worse happen to me? Don’t answer that.

romantic_story
Expert Member

Re: Crossing Hearts

Unread post by romantic_story » 06 Sep 2015 10:43

Chapter 02

They sat down in the booth across from us. I continued to stare at her and give her a shy smile. Her boyfriend saw me stare at her. I turned my head quickly towered Jason. I could still see his angered face from the corner of my eye. I could tell I had a little bit of a frightened look in my eyes because Jason looked at me worried.

“Are you okay, Chelsea?” Jason asked concerned.

I took the last bite of my hamburger and grabbed a few fries. “We should get back to school” I said not really wanting to tell him I had a stupid crush on a girl I've never even met, who has a boyfriend.

“Okay” he said as he took out his wallet and put money on the table.

We walked out of the restaurant and went back to school.

We arrived at school two minutes before the bell rings.

“I’ll see you after school” Jason said giving me a peck on the cheek then walking down the opposite hallway.

The school wasn’t that big. It had three hallways and 15 different classrooms. There were girl and guy teachers. It was River Ridge High School, the one and only. I’ve lived in Riverington my whole life. I can’t wait tell I graduate after next year. I can travel somewhere else to go to college, so I don’t have to be stuck in this town forever.

RING RING RING RING RING

I hurried to my locker and grabbed my history book. I walked into class, sat in my normal seat in the back of the class just as the tardy bell rang. The teacher went on and on about World War II. I get that it was terrible but we’ve been on this subject for a month now. Just as the teacher was starting this little World War II video the girl walked in. She handed the teacher her tardy slip and sat in her seat diagonal from mine. The movie started and instead of paying attention I got out my phone and texted Jason.

To: Butt Nugget
Whatcha doin?

Bored in ELA. U?

To: Butt Nugget
Same! I hate history :(

Just as I sent the message the teacher looked right at me.

“Chelsea, is that a cell phone?” she asked standing right in front of my row. The school has a very strict policy on cell phone usage.

I remained silent; she couldn’t exactly see that I had my cellphone thanks to the guy sitting in front of me.

“Okay then. Anna” she said looking at that girl “does Chelsea have her cellphone?”

The girl, Anna, looked at me and smiled then looked back at the teacher. “No she doesn’t”

“Okay then. Back to the video” she said as she went back to her desk.

Anna looked back at me and smiled. “You owe me”

I just gave her a confused look then she turned to face forward. I checked my phone to see a text from Jason.

LOL. I’ll talk 2 u later

After that, my last two classes went by in a blur. I walked out of the school and waited in the parking lot for Jason. He usually takes forever after school but he’s my ride away from here. I waited and waited leaning against his car. He’s nowhere to be seen as I watch cars leave the parking lot. I started walking back towards the school to find him when Anna stopped me.

“Hello” she said confidently.

“Hi” I said shyly.

“You still owe me” she said smiling seductively.

“What do you want?” I said a little afraid of what her answer was going to be.

“I want a kiss”. She started blushing and so did I.

“But you have a boyfriend” I said the boyfriend part slowly.

She smile and said “Don’t worry about him”.

“Why do you want a kiss when you’re clearly straight?”

“I’m curious and you owe me” she said then smashed her lips into mine. It actually felt awkward and nice all at the same time. She pulled away and started walking backwards. “That was nice” she said then she turned around and walked away.

I had a huge grin on my face and I was blushing really bad. I probably looked like a tomato.

The school door swung open and Jason walked out. “You ready?”

“For a long time now” I said in a little bit of an angry tone.

“Sorry, I had to fine my math book” he said feeling a little guilty.

“It’s fine. Let’s go”. We walked to his car and he drove me home.

I walked into my house to see my mom was nowhere to be found and my dad was sitting on the couch.

“How was school?” he asked taking his eyes from the TV and putting them on me.

“School is school” I said and he went back to watching TV.

I was just about to reach the bottom of the stairs that lead to my room until my dad spoke.

“Did you see any cute guys?” he didn’t even take his eyes of the TV. He doesn’t understand that I like girls. He thinks there’s something wrong with me. My mom understands but he doesn’t.

“I saw a cute girl” I said still standing at the bottom of the stairs.

He stayed silent.

I ran up the stairs as fast as I could and closed my door behind me. I don’t understand why he doesn’t get it. Ever since I told him I liked girls he’s been distant. My mom and I on the other hand have never been closer because she was happy I could tell her something like that. Just thinking my dad can’t accept me allowed a tear to escape my face. Could my life get any worse? Yes, it can.

romantic_story
Expert Member

Re: Crossing Hearts

Unread post by romantic_story » 06 Sep 2015 10:43

Chapter 03

I was lying on my bed, still upset about what happened with my dad and I when my mom walked in.

"Are you okay?" she asked sitting beside me on my bed.

"Yeah, it's just that dad doesn't understand and he doesn't except me for who I am," I said almost letting another tear escape.

"I know he doesn't understand but you have to understand, he was raised this way. He grew up with the mindset that same sex marriages or couples are wrong," she said.

"I get that that was how he was raised but I'm his daughter. He could at least try."

"He could put more effort into excepting but you know how your dad is."

"Yeah, I guess."

"Maybe you should go for a walk to clear your head and calm you down," she suggested.

"Yeah, maybe I should take a walk," I said as I got off of my bed and put yoga pants on. My mom walked out of the room and I went downstairs, grabbed a bottle of water, and walked out of the door. I started walking down the sidewalk when I noticed that guy that Anna was with. He started walking faster and faster towards me and I tried walking fast away from him. He caught up to me and grabbed my shoulders really hard.

"Stay away from my girlfriend," he whispered.

"I didn't do anything to your girlfriend," I whispered back.

"Yes, you did. She broke up with me because she said she realized she has a crush on a girl. Your the only girl that I saw her kiss."

"Maybe it wasn't meant to be," I said trying to get away from his grip. He started squeezing me harder and harder. I started to cry out in pain. All of a sudden he's being ripped off of me but my arms still ache.

"Are you okay?" Jason asked.

"Not really," I said crying as he embraced me in a hug.

"He left. Your okay."

After a few minutes passed I had stopped crying. I let go of Jason and he started walking with me down the sidewalk.

"Why did he attack you?" Jason asked. I have know idea how to respond to that. Should I tell him about Anna? Where would I even begin?

"Well, he was dating a girl named Anna. Anna kissed me and realized that she liked girls so she broke up with him and now he is blaming me."

"Aw."

"Aw, what?"

"Aw, another girl I will never have a chance with," he said and I laughed. Jason always knew how to make me feel better. Every time I was upset he would always make me laugh, no matter what was wrong.

After a couple of hours of walking, Jason walked me back to my house and left. I walked into my house and it was time for dinner. I sat down with my mom and dad at the table. We sat in an awkward silence. I finished my room then went upstairs to my room. I laid on my bed and started gong through all my social media networks when I received a text from and unknown number.

Sorry about him.

To: Unknown
Who r u? Sorry about who?

My ex-boyfriend.

Anna?

Yes, and I'm so sorry. Did he hurt u?

YES HE DID. HE COULD HAVE KILLED ME.

I'm so SORRY.

I ignored my phone. I might have been a little dramatic but he really scared me. I have bruises on my arms shaped like his hands. I can't even lay on my arms because there all purple and black. I took of my shirt and started putting my pj's on when my mom walked in.

"What is that?!" she questioned looking at my bruises.

"There nothing," I said as I put my pj shirt on.

"That certainly is something," she said grabbing my arm gently to look at the bruises. "Who did this?"

"It was some random guy. He grabbed me when I was walking," I lied. Well, I didn't really lie. It was just a random guy but I didn't want to explain the connection between him and Anna. I really just want to go to sleep, I'm tired and its been a long day. She's not going to let it go.

"Some guy! Who was this some guy?"

"I don't know. I'm really tired. Can we just do this tomorrow."

"Fine. We will deal with this tomorrow," she said in an angry tone then slammed my door behind her.

I got in my bed and went to sleep. I woke up the next morning and got ready for school. It was hard taking and putting on a new shirt because the bruises hurt so bad. I went downstairs and rushed out the door before my parents stopped me. I got in Jason's car and he drove us to school.

I walked in and walked towards my locker with Jason by my side. I stopped and froze when I saw Anna leaning against my locker.