My brothers' best friend

romantic stories collection, all English or hindi romantic stories, long romantic stories in English and hindi. Love stories collection. couple stories..
romantic_story
Expert Member

Re: My brothers' best friend

Unread post by romantic_story » 15 Sep 2015 13:38

Chapter 18

OH MAAAAAA GOSHHHH! I've hit my 200th <3 on this story. Thank you sooooo much to everyone who <3 my story so, here's another update. Thank you guys all soooooooo soooooo sooooo much. (: This one is for everyone who took the time to read my story, comment and <3 . I hope you all like it <3 <3 <3
This chapter is dedicated to Inspiration . :p

I woke up once again, but this time I didn't have a bad dream about my parents, I kind of just woke up. I struggled hard to get out of Chris's grip but after a while, I managed. Still half asleep, I walked towards the restroom hitting things once in a while. I crashed into the wall, knocked over the bucket of popcorn and bumped my head on the bathroom door. Once I closed the door and locked it, I turned on the light and was suddenly blinded by the light. I closed my eyes for a while then opened them again, getting my sight back slowly.

I got done doing my business then washed my hands with soap and warm water for 30 seconds, mostly because my hands were frozen cold and the water was so warm I got goosebumps all over my arms and legs. Once my hands started feeling warm, I turned off the faucet and dried them with my zebra printed towel I had hanging from the rail on the bathroom wall. I got out and kept the light on so that I could find Chris's hoodie. I couldn't find it because he was wearing it, but I did find his Diamond crew neck so I decided to put that on instead.

I turned off the bathroom light and walked back to my bed, making sure not to cause anymore damage to my head or to the sides of my hips. I knew for a fact that I was going to have a bruise there when I woke up. Chris sat up on the bed, wide awake wondering where I went. He was looking right from left, up and down. I started laughing, maybe a little bit to hard.
"What are you doing?" I clutched my stomach.
"Where did you go? I heard banging." He asked, his hair was indeed wild.
"I went to the restroom." I calmed down.
"Come back to bed please." He whined a little.
I shook my head then walked back to my spot, immediately embracing myself in his arms, I surely wasn't going to hesitate. He turned off the light and wrapped his arms around my waist as I gently rested my head on his chest.
"Baby, why are you wearing my crew neck?" He finally asked.
"I was cold." That was only half the truth.

I put his hoodie on because sure I was cold but just having on HIS hoodie made me feel good inside and I wasn't sure why.

I slightly turned my head and read the clock: 2:30 a.m. I lay awake still thinking of those 3 words he said to me, wondering if it was just my ears playing tricks on me. I specifically heard him say 'I love you.' I did want to believe that he said that. One side on my brain was telling me that it was true but the other side of my brain was telling me that it wasn't true and that he didn't care for me at all. I didn't know what side to believe. I didn't know if to believe the right side of my brain or the left.
"You're still awake babe?" he asked stroking my hair again.
He frightened me a little bit, making me jump out of my skin.
"I thought you were sleeping." I muttered softly under my breath.
"I see that something is bothering you. Want to talk about it?" Chris inquired.
"N-No. Nothings bothering me." i lied.
He stayed quiet for a little bit.
"Don't lie to me."

"We'll talk about it tomorrow. I'll tell you what's bothering me tomorrow. Can we just go to bed?"
Right now, I really expected him to just let it go and say yes but that wasn't really how I planned it. He turned on the lamp and sat up on the bed.
"I want to talk about this now." He demanded.
"I'm not ready to talk about this." I crossed my arms.
"Then neither of us are going to sleep til you tell me what's bothering you."
I stayed quiet for about 10 minutes until the sleep started to kick in again. I knew he wasn't going to go to sleep til we talked about what's bothering me so I guess I was going to have to spill everything out that I wanted to ask him.

"Fine, I'll tell you. When we were watching the movie and I was half asleep." I started off.
He nodded his head.
"Yeah, what about it? He questioned.
"I just want to make things clear because I'm a little bit addled. Did you say that you umm...-" he cut me off.
"Loved you?" He finished my sentence.
I inclined and stayed quiet. I couldn't breathe right now. My chest felt tight from the breath I was holding in, I was stiffening up and felt a little bit uncomfortable.
"Yeah, I said it. Only because couples tell each other that they love one another. Since we are a "couple" I thought it would be the perfect moment to tell you." Chris explained.
So it was only because of the game. Again, it's so ignorant, so dense to even think that he would mean anything he says. Half of the stuff that comes out of his mouth are lies.

I ran my fingers through my bangs, pushing them back as I looked at my blanket and played with the loose string. Chris sympathetically pushed my head up with his index and middle fingers so that I could look at him in the eyes, though I didn't want him to see me with teary eyes. After my eyes met his gaze, he didn't temporize to kiss me. Our lips moved in sync. Without breaking the kiss, he wrapped his arms around my waist and scooted me so close to him, there was no space between our bodies. Instead of wrapping my arms around his neck, I wrapped them around his torso. Every kiss he planted on my lips made me melt a little bit more as he deepened it more and more.

After what seemed like centuries, he finally broke the kiss as we were breathless. I was panting, trying to gasp for air even though I couldn't. I was just so shocked and speechless of how passionate he kissed me. He kissed my nose and turned the light off again. We both sank back into the blankets and covered ourselves, making sure we escape the coldness even though the heater was on. We went back to our same position as before and we let the silence take over the whole room.

"Good night princess." He said. "I love you."
"Good night baby-love."
I snuggled against his chest. He pecked my lips once more then we fell asleep, both in the comfort of each others arms.

romantic_story
Expert Member

Unread post by romantic_story » 15 Sep 2015 13:38

Chapter 19

I woke up earlier than expected today. It isn't normal for me to wake up at 8 in the morning but today, sadly I did. I stretched, sending my arms to the back of my head and letting a big groan come out of my mouth. I cracked my back then got out of bed and went downstairs where I saw Benjamin and Danny sitting on the couch with Damian.
"Yooooooo!" I said in my sleepy voice.
"Yooooooo!" They all said in unison.
That made me smile. I plotted down on Damian's lap and turned my head toward the t.v staying silent.
"Where's Chris at?" Benjamin asked turning his head toward me.
I turned my head toward him too.
"He's still sleeping."
He nodded his head and turned back to the tv.

"So, I went into your room last night." Damian started.
My eyes went wide as he still didn't know Chris slept in my room.
"And?" I asked.
I acted like if it was nothing because it really was nothing to worry about, we weren't doing anything bad.
"Paige, you don't need to lie to me. I know he's been sleeping with you."
"Damian, it's not a big deal. I mean, Emily sleeps in your bed too. I know, I saw her go into your room one night."
He stayed quiet because he knew what I was saying was true. I got off his lap and headed toward the kitchen. I really wasn't hungry, I was just looking for something to do since I was really bored. Benjamin came in a couple minutes after me putting his dirty cup in the sink. He leaned against the counter and stared at my every move.
"I really want to talk to you Paige. How about we go get ice-cream?" His invited took me by surprise.
"Ice-cream? In the middle of December?" I laughed a little.
"You're right. How about we go get a cup of coffee?" I nodded me head.
"That sounds more like it. I'm going to go get changed."

I changed into some comfortable sweats and kept Chris's crew neck on. By now, he was already up, rubbing his eyes.
"Baby, where are you going?" He asked.
Chris saw me swiftly moving around the room grabbing things I needed to go hang out with Benjamin. I didn't really want to call it a "date" because it isn't a date.
"Benjamin invited me to get some coffee. Is it okay with you if I go?" I asked, looking at him.
He nodded his head.
"Just don't do anything you'll regret." he smirked.
"Babe, you know I won't." I smirked back.
I went over to the bed and leaned down pecking in on the lips.
"I'll see you later."

Benjamin and I got off the car and headed toward the cafe which was called "Cruiser's Cafe" they had delicious coffee there. We waited in line then the cashier called us over. We both ordered caramel latte's, got our drinks then sat down in a booth.
"So what did you want to talk to me about?" I smiled sipping my latte.
"Why are you with Chris?" He blurted out.
"Excuse me?" I said.
"Why are you with Chris? I mean, I know you guys are playing this game and it's not fair for the guys who actually want to give you love."
I looked around the cafe confused about what he telling me. This is why he wanted me to join him for coffee?
"At least he wanted to play this game with me. Who would want to date me?" I played with the lid of my cup.
"Me." He said.
This was a problematic moment, at least for me.

I didn't speak at all. I was so taken back from what he had just told me. He ran his fingers through his hair then slammed his fist against the table.
"I've had a crush on you since I first met you Paige but did you pay any attention to me? No. Why? Because you're to busy playing game with this vacuous guy who could care less about your feelings. He doesn't care about you. Get that through your thick skull Paige. He wants to rip you apart from the inside out. Do you care though? No. And you know why you don't care? I'll tell you why. You are a empty-headed girl who loves the commotion, tortures and the torments. You really don't see that I love you Paige. It's not a like, it's a love. You're the one for me and I know it deep in my heart. Please, just give me a chance and I'll show you that I could treat you better than Chris has ever treated you."

I felt really bad for Benjamin. He was spilling his heart out to me and I seriously didn't have any intentions on giving him a chance. I wasn't trying to be rude but I just didn't like him like that.
"Benjamin, I'm sorry but I just don't feel the same way. You're more like a brother to me and nothing more. Please just take me home."
I got up from the booth and headed toward the car. Benjamin slammed his hands against the steering wheel and furiously turned the car on, stepping on the gas and speeding home. I kept my hands inside of Chris's hoodie, not looking up. Once we were in the driveway, I quickly grabbed my cup and ran into the house with Benjamin close to my heels. I slowed down once I was in, knowing I was in since all the guys were there including Chris.

Benjamin slammed the door shut making us all look over. My back was toward him when he grabbed my arm and spinned me around, making me look towards him. He grabbed both sides of my face with his hands and slammed his lips onto mine. Now I knew for sure that I was going to lose this game.. and it wasn't going to be my fault either.

romantic_story
Expert Member

Unread post by romantic_story » 15 Sep 2015 13:39

Chapter 20

Benjamin pushed me back after he was done with his little make-out scene. Yes, I'm saying his make-out scene because not once did I ever kiss him back, I didn't want to kiss him back. i looked at him in the eyes, those bright blue eyes that were once filled with sympathy were now filled with enormity. I paused for a little bit then slightly turned my head over to Chris, who's hands were balled up into fists and that sweet face that I both loved and hated was gone. His eyes were now black with anger. He was even more mad then when the cashier at the movies flirted with me. I could tell Damian was speechless, he stayed there frozen and unwilling to talk.
"I- it wasn't me Chris I swear!" I said over and over.
I really hoped he'd let me off the hook.
"This doesn't count. The game isn't over yet."
He help up his hand signaling me to be quiet.
I did as I was told.
"First of all." Damian started.
I stared at him with wide eyes, anxiously waiting for what he was going to say.
He walked over to Benjamin, pushing him back so that we would keep our distance.

"First of all, I want to know what the hell you are doing kissing my girlfriend. She is MINE Benjamin, not yours." He yelled.
Benjamin just smirked and shook his head as he rolled his eyes.
"No she's not Chris. She wouldn't be yours if you guys didn't play this game. You'd still be trying to get into all those girls' pants. Do you really think it's fair for guys like me who want to actually date Paige? No it's not. Why? Because she's too busy playing a game with bastards like you who doesn't really care about her. You just want to humiliate her, take her reputation and throw it in the trash." Benjamin spat.

Chris was now heated, enraged, incandescent. Any word you could think of that resembled furious, that's what Chris was. I could tell that he was trying to control himself, he was trying not to hit one of his best friends who just insulted him. His eyes turned from green to black in the matter of seconds. This is the Chris nobody wants to see; he frightened me. I was also very alarmed by the way he was acting. Never in a million years did I think that Chris would be acting this way toward Benjamin. They have always been like two peas in a pod but I'm guessing that's over right?

Chris's P.O.V

Never did I think Benjamin would come out with something so stupid. He never got involved with the girls I've dated even though he wasn't a big fan of my playerish ways. He was always the cool, calm and collective one. Always kept to himself, never talked to anybody but us so seeing him this way really hurt me. He must have some strong feelings for Paige since he just had a make-out scene with my "girlfriend." Paige looked so disgusted, so used. She was on the verge of tears and I just wish I could hold her in my arms and comfort her like I do every night.

"Whatever I do is none of your business Benjamin. You've always been so quiet, never spoke your mind. Now just because I'm dating Paige you think you could touch her like that? You're supposed to be my best friend no matter what, through thick and thin. Remember that? I don't care if Paige and I are playing a game or not, she's still considered mine and not yours. What if we were actually dating? Would you still be doing this kind of dirty stuff? Even though I'm the way I am with girls, you know I'd never touch your girl. I would never touch any of your girls for that matter so why do you think you could do it to me?"
I pretty much just spilled my heart out, something I haven't done in years.

Benjamin just stayed quiet. He didn't look up, he didn't move. He just stayed there in the same position.
"Paige, we'll talk about this later. Just go up to your room baby and don't worry. This isn't affecting our game because it wasn't your fault."
I walked over to her and she didn't wait to embrace me in her arms. She held on to me tightly, it felt like she didn't want to let me go. I kissed her on the cheek then she walked upstairs to her room I suppose. I walked over to Benjamin and put my hand on his shoulder.
"Whatever is worry you, we could talk about Benjamin."
He got my hand and pushed it away roughly.
"Don't touch me Chris, you're a trader man. Yeah, we were supposed to be best friends. You knew I've liked Paige for a long time and you still went out and did this stupid stuff."
He walked out of the house, slamming the door forcefully. I promise you that I never knew he liked Paige. If he would've told me this, I would've never played this game with her in the first place.

Paige's P.O.V

I waited patiently in my room for Chris to come in. I was super worried about the both of them. What if they got into a fight? What if they aren't friends anymore? I was about to go back downstairs when Chris came in with a dejected look on his face.
"What happened?" I asked as he closed the door silently.
"I think I just lost one of my best friends." He whispered back.
I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I wanted to comfort him like he always does, every night.
We both sad on the bed. None of us talked as we were both full of thought when an idea popped into my mind. This was probably the only way Chris was going to get Benjamin back.
"Do you want Benjamin back?" I asked breaking the silence.
He nodded.
"He's been my best friend for as long as I could remember. I- I don't know what to do."
I thought for a while then sighed.
"The only way you're going to get Benjamin to be cool with you again is if... if... if we stop this game." I blurted out then quick;y covered my mouth with my hands.

"What?" He questioned.
I nodded.
"That's the only way to get him back Chris. I'm not saying you have to but if you call the game off, none of us will get humiliated." I steadily spoke.
He thought about it for a minute then shook his head.
"No. I don't want to do that. We are going to finish this game that we started." He smiled.
I mentally sighed. I don't know why but for some reason, if Chris would've stopped this game right now, I would have a mental breakdown. It seems to me like Chris is the one who's holding me up from breaking down.