My brothers' best friend

romantic stories collection, all English or hindi romantic stories, long romantic stories in English and hindi. Love stories collection. couple stories..
romantic_story
Expert Member

My brothers' best friend

Unread post by romantic_story » 15 Sep 2015 13:33

Chapter 1

I sat on my bed while I watched t.v and ate a bucket of ice-cream. It was a Friday night and I had absolutely nothing to do. My brother Damian and his friends were downstairs being rowdy. I changed into dark gray sweats and a black v-neck just to go downstairs because I didn't want to be too exposed. It sucks when you can't be comfortable in your own home because some idiotic boys have to ruin it. I walked downstairs and took the tub of ice cream with me. Damian was in the kitchen getting soda for all the guys when he saw me go into the kitchen.
"Hey Paige, what's up?" he asked while grabbing 4 cups.

"Nothin much. I'm hungry. Got anything to eat?" I replied back looking through all the cupboards in the house.
Nothing. Absolutely no food in this house.
"Yeah, we have pizza in the living room if you want to get some."
I clapped my hands with joy and headed into the living room only to be stopped dead in my tracks. I forgot for a second that my brothers' friends were in there. Ugh, life is complicated sometimes.
"Uhm, you want to go get me a slice of pizza?" I begged.
He laughed and shook his head. He wanted me to starve!

"Come on Damian. If I go in there i'm probably going to lose half of my intelligence."He snickered.
"Come on, I'll go with you and introduce you to the guys." I put my hands up in surrender while I shook my head.
"Hahaha you're very funny. I don't want to go in there with your immature friends. I bet they're all narrow-minded."
Damian shrugged his shoulders.
"It's your loss. I'm just going to tell you that we ordered mushroom pizza. Your favorite."
He always knew where to get me, I was now tempted and thinking of risking half of my IQ points.
"Fine, let's go!" I yelled.
I walked into the living room with my oh so lovely brother only to see 4 handsome boys sitting on the couch laughing. They all stopped and turned my way; not looking away.
"Hey guys, this is my sister Paige." Damian said.
I waved at them trying to make this moment less awkward.
"Paige these are my friends: Kyle, Danny, Benjamin and Chris." Damian uttered.
I looked at all of their features closely. I'm not going to lie, they were all pretty cute but one guy caught my eye in particular, it was Chris. I studied him. From his hairstyle which was a gentlemen's comb over to his emerald greens eyes to his pasty skin color. He was just perfect.

I quickly got out of his gaze and walked over to our polished cherry colored coffee table. I grabbed the whole pizza box and started to walk away.
"Excuse me, Paige what are you doing?" Damian acquired.
"I'm going to go eat this pizza. Duh Damian. Come on man, get with the program." I snickered.
I felt like I was being starred at as I walked up the stairs so I quickly turned my head and saw that Chris was still starring at me. After closing my door, the noise level went from tranquility to thunderous. If I didn't know they were down there, I would've probably mistaken their noise for an earthquake.

2 hours later

I was still sitting on my bed thinking of that Chris guy. I just couldn't get him out of my mind. No, no, no! I cannot be thinking like this anymore. I promised myself never to get attached to some guy in a short period of time. I can't just throw myself out there because I could easily get hurt.
"You cannot simply just fall for some guy you just met." I told myself over and over.
"You just can't do that."
I walked downstairs again with the empty pizza box in my hand and headed toward the kitchen. This time it wasn't Damian in the kitchen but his oh so lovely friend Chris. My heart started to beat faster and I could feel my adrenaline starting to pump in my veins. Damian turned around and grinned. With the grin still plastered on his face, he walked over to me and cornered me.
"Can I help you?" I blurted out.
"Feisty... I like feisty." Chris smirked.
I rolled my eyes.
"You know, I don't even know you but I could already tell that you have an unappealing personality." I spat.
I pushed him out of the way and walked back upstairs. His personality went from what I thought was innocent to repulsive in just a blind of an eye.

romantic_story
Expert Member

Re: My brothers' best friend

Roaring music played downstairs. I groaned and got out of my comfortable bed just to go downstairs and tell my brother and his friends to shut up. I looked at the clock. 8:30 am. Damian knows that I love my sleep and if anybody wakes me up before it's my time to wake up i'll be perversed for the rest of the day. Stomping my feet, I walked downstairs and turned the music off.
"Damian tell your rude friends to shut up. You know how I feel about waking up early." I shrieked
"Awww. Well aren't you cute when you wake up." Chris recalled.
"Shut up. Just shut up." I howled.
Chris held up his hands in surrender and sat back down on the couch with a Cherry Dr. Pepper in his hand.
"Sorry sis, we'll lower the volume down." Damian said coolly.
I simply nodded my head and stomped back upstairs. I got back into my covers and fell back asleep.

12:00 p.m. - Saturday

I woke up once again looking at the clock and feeling satisfied with the time. I stretched before I got out of bed then cracked my back; it felt great! I got out of bed and fixed my hair in the mirror putting it up in a messy bun when I realized I was starving. I walked downstairs and heated some Totino's pizza rolls in the microwave. I got them out of the microwave after they were done and instantly started eating them, burning my mouth in satisfactory.
"Hey." Said an unknown voice.
I looked over my shoulder to see one of my brothers' friends. Danny I think his name was.
"Oh hi. Danny right?"
I doubted my answer would be correct. He nodded.
"Yeah my name is Danny. I saw you and Chris yesterday, how are you liking him?" Danny chuckled.
"Is he always that... childish?" I questioned.
He nodded.
"Every girl is always all over him. He's known for a player at our school."
"Yeah. I could tell. I've heard of him around school. Hey I just want to apologize for this morning. I cherish my sleep." I smiled.
"It's cool." he laughed.
Damian called him a little bit after he said that.
"Excuse me."
Wow, Danny was polite. Not like Damian, he's so foolish. I walked back upstairs and checked my phone. 1 message from my best friend Abigail.

Hey Paaaaaaige! Answer me nowwww! -Abi
Hey Abiiiiiii! Sorry honey, dealing with my brothers dumb friends /: - Paige
Awwww, sorry babygirl, you know how stupid boys are. - Abi
Yeah you're so right. See you at school Monday? Gotta work on that project. - Paige
Sure thing girly! See you Monday(; - Abi
Okay, love you lots. Bye xoxo - Paige
Love you too xoxo - Abi

I turned my t.v on and started watching Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory. After about 30 minutes of t.v I decided to just start my homework, there was nothing to do anyways. I finished 2 hours later. My brain was fried and my hand was almost falling off from all of the agony the pencil caused me. I guess you could say I was a little bit of a nerd. People at school are fond of me and my brains though. Even if I was chattery I only had a couple of close friends.

My thoughts were ruined by someone who was banging on my door. I sighed and got off my bed to see who it was.
"Your brother wants you baby." Chris winked.
"Call me baby one more time and I will punch you." I threatened, pushing him out of the way.
He didn't seem to care. He still had the stupid grin on his face that never fails to disappear. I walked downstairs with Chris on my heels.
"Did you want something?" I asked my brother, annoyed.
"No. Why?" He asked confused.
I glared at Chris. He was going to get it someday. If he acts like this in my own house I wonder how he's going to act at school with a lot of people there.... starring.

romantic_story
Expert Member

Re: My brothers' best friend

Monday

I woke up at 6:00 to get ready for school whimpering as I do everyday. I took a quick shower then got out and put on my black denim skinny jeans with a salamander and white stripped long sleeve t-shirt. I then blow dried my hair and applied mascara with a little bit of eyeliner. I looked in the mirror and took off any unwanted eyeliner. Damian knocked on my door asking if I was ready for school. I said yes. Let's see how it goes with Chris today.

The mist outside was rather compelling, I took it all in while my brother brought his car to life. He turned the heater on blast and signaled me to get in the car so I did as I was told. The drive to school was inaudible as usually but I still savored the moment. The music was playing silently as we got into school. For once, I feared for my life. I took a deep breath as Damian parked his car in his usual parking spot. I got out and automatically spotted Abigail waiting for me in our usual spot. I bid my brother good-bye and informed him that I would see him after school.
"Oh and Paige." My brother said as I walked away.
"Yes?" I questioned.
"Be careful with Chris."
It was more of an order rather than a friendly suggestion.
"Don't worry bro, I will definitely be careful." I said in more of a whisper.
He bobbed his head as I walked away from him. I got into the school and headed in the direction of my best friend.
Still no sign of Chris, this is good.

"Pay!" Abigail squealed from across the school.
"Abi!" I yelled backed.
She sprinted up to me and clasped the air out of me. We talked for a while then the bell rang directing us to go to class. We both connected arms and walked into AP English together. A class we had with Chris. Abigail and I are Juniors but since we're so smart we have all Senior classes. I don't have every class with Chris but the majority of them I do. Mr. McCollum was a really relaxed teacher so he let us choose our own seats. Abigail and I sit in the second seats to the end so we are way in the back. The tardy bell rang and still no sign of Chris. It's still going good.

As I started to relax my body, Chris and his hideous girlfriend walk into class together. He has his hand wrapped around her waist or shall I say her butt but she doesn't seem to mind.
"Mr. Connors and Mrs. Pennys, please take a seat before I seat you myself in the Principles office." Mr. McCollum said as he looked up from the book he was reading.
I grinned in a cute way, man I wish they would go to the principles office. Chris let go of his tramp as she walked away to the corner with her friends. After all, that is where they belong. Chris winked at me as he walked over to the empty seat behind me where one of his best friends Danny is seated.
"I'm sorry, but did Chris Connors really just wink at you?" Abi wrote in a note.
I sighed and wrote back: "Yup."
Mr. McCollum kept on looking over at Chris because him and Danny never shut up when they're together. Finally, the teacher had enough of his talking and went over to Chris and Danny.
"Chris and Abigail, please switch seats." Mr. McCollum's voice was husky yet flat.
Okay, I now despise this English class.
I tilted my head back and groaned only loud enough for Chris to hear.
"Okay class, these are going to be your seats for the rest of the year."
My eyes widen in pain, that hurt me right in the chest.