My brothers' best friend

romantic stories collection, all English or hindi romantic stories, long romantic stories in English and hindi. Love stories collection. couple stories..
romantic_story
Expert Member

Re: My brothers' best friend

Unread post by romantic_story » 15 Sep 2015 13:36

Chapter 12

I have to admit, today was actually a good day. Chris and I bonded a little bit more, it seems like this game did us some good. He's not flirting or talking to other girls as a matter a fact. I was getting ready for bed when Damian walks into my room.
"Hey sis." He smiled.
"Hey bro, come in. What's up?" I returned the smile.
"You're smiling today. You seem happy." He reassured.
He was correct, for the first time in what seemed like years, I was properly smiling. I wasn't just putting a fake smile on like I do mostly everyday. I don't know why or how but Chris is doing something to change me.
"Yeah, I guess I am happy." I beamed.
"That's really good to hear, I like this Paige better."
To tell you the truth, I liked this Paige better too. Gloomy Paige just isn't doing it for me anymore.
"Hey before you go to bed I was wondering if I could go to the mall with Abigail tomorrow."
He looked at me and shook his head when I mentioned Abigail.
"Yes, have fun."

I squealed in excitement. He walked out of my room and closed the door behind him. After that, he turned off the hallway light and closed his door. Chris didn't sleep over tonight, he decided to go just spend the night at his house which is perfectly fine to me. I got into bed and found my comfortable spot. After, I turned off the light and quickly drifted into a peaceful sleep.

Next Day

I wasted no time in getting ready after I woke up. I hopped out of bed and quickly took a shower. I got dressed in comfortable sweats and a hoodie that actually fit me. I applied only mascara today then brushed my teeth. I walked downstairs to see Abigail sitting on the couch waiting for me, wearing something almost identical to mine. We practically ran to the car and sped off to the mall. Abigail doesn't play around when it comes to the mall since it's her favorite place to go.

She bought a couple of shirts and a dress for a wedding she would be attending in 2 weeks. By the time we were done buying her stuff I was dragging my feet on the floor. You could pretty much say I was crawling on the floor from how exhausted I was.
"You want to eat something?" She asked as we made our way to the food court.
I nodded my head.
"You look tired, I'll get your food. Orange chicken with chow-mein." She yelled walking away from our table.

She knows me so well. She came back with our food 5 minutes later and we promptly started eating, finishing in a matter of minutes. After we were done, we walked over and threw away the trash when she stopped me.
"Is the Chris?" She squinted her eyes.
I looked over also squinting my eyes, yes it was Chris with some other girl who I didn't know. I raised an eyebrow and started walking over to them.
"Paige, no." Abi yelled from behind.
I raised my hand still walking signaling her that I was not going to stop.
I stopped in front of them and immediately covered my nose. A vile odor was hitting me in the face, I knew it wasn't Chris who smelled like that so I jumped to conclusions and blamed his toy.
"Obviously you're not following the rules." I crossed my arms over my chest.
"Can you leave us alone?" he turned to the girl.
"Sure." she said as she walked away chomping on her gum.

"Just because I'm flirting doesn't mean I'm cheating." Chris retorted harshly.
"You're not being loyal. That's the whole point of the game." I responded with an attitude.
"I am being loyal. Just because we're playing this game doesn't mean that I love you or as a matter of fact care about you. Get that through your head." he declared.
I have to admit, that stung a little bit... Okay, maybe a lot but I didn't let it get to me.
"Fine, but I won't be vanquished. If you feel hatred toward me, well I could return you the favor. I will not in anyway lose this game because I refuse to budge or be misled. Don't think that I have any sort of feelings for you just because we bonded for a couple of days. I'm going to be laughing at you when you get humiliated by the whole school. That just shows that anybody can play your game and you're not as tough as you think you are."

With that being said, I turned on my heel and calmly walked toward the doors to the parking garage with Abigail following closely behind. I was really stupid enough to think that I could change Chris's ways but to tell you the truth I can't. I'm not done playing this game though, hating him just gives me more of a reason to win.

This turned personal, I'm doing this for me now. Forget about Chris and his feelings because I'm the one who's going to be laughing when he's getting humiliated. I'm going to be the one who's laughing at all the rumors being spread around school about him. Most importantly, I'm going to be laughing because I'm going to be the victorious one and he's going to turn into a nobody.

romantic_story
Expert Member

Unread post by romantic_story » 15 Sep 2015 13:37

Chapter 13

I walked into my house after being dropped off by Abigail only to see my brother sitting on the couch watching a movie with a girl. I raised and eyebrow at my brother while he blushed.
"Paige, I want you to meet my friend Emily." he smiled while saying her name.
"Hi it's nice to meet you." I smiled back.
I went over and shook her hand.
"It's really nice to meet the sister Damian always talks about all the time." She glowed.
"Excuse me." I said.

I walked into the kitchen where my brother was getting snacks for their movie night.
"You didn't have to lie to me you know." I muttered.
"What do you mean?" He asked.
"Damian, I know she's more than your friend." I chuckled.
"Are you mad?" He questioned.
"No, why would I be mad?" I laughed.
He shrugged his shoulders.
"Can I just give you some advice?" I wondered.
He nodded.
"Of course."
I agitated my head and exhaled deeply.
"Just..." I paused.
"Just don't become like Damian." I cried out.

He gave me a strange look then caught up with what I was trying to say.
"What did he do to you? Do I need to punch some sense into him?" He asked.
I was about to burst into tears so I just decided to leave and go up to my room. I was in no way to cause problems right now.

I sat on my bed with the t.v off and the light off. After today, there was no way I was going to let myself get pushed around by Chris anymore. He wants to play this game? I could play it twice as hard. All I have to do is put on a little but more make-up than usual, and dress nice. Then he will notice that it does break your heart when someone else flirts with your "girlfriend." That is, if he even has a heart.

Someone knocking on my door and me thinking it was Damian, I opened it. Instead of it being Damian it was... well do I really need to tell you who it was? You probably already got the point. It was Chris. He walked into my room with his hands in his pockets and his hoodie covering most of his face.
"What do you want?" I said maybe a little bit too harsh.
"I want to talk, I didn't mean the things I said." He explained as he took his hoodie off.
I rolled my eyes, mentally and physically.
"Oh stop with the crap. You never mean anything you say."
I plopped on my bed as he imitated my exact same move.
"Look I'm sorry. I thought we were actually becoming friends then I don't know what happened. Everything kind of went wrong."
"You know what went wrong Chris? That toy you had at the mall who smelled like fish and cigarettes, that's what went wrong."
He stayed quiet. I knew he didn't know what to say anymore.

"Plus, I'm tired of you saying sorry to me. It's getting annoying that you think you could get away with anything with just a simple sorry. This time you're not getting away wi-"
He cut me off by kissing me. At first I was shocked so I didn't kiss back but once I came back to reality I kissed back.
"You talk to much." He murmured against my lips.
I pulled away and pushed him off my bed.
"And you play to much, what's your point?" I tilted my head.
He sighed in anger.
"So what? Are you done playing the game?" He asked getting up.

I shook my head.
"No I'm not because like I told you, I'm not going to get humiliated." I assured him.
He nodded his head.
"Then why don't you be a girlfriend and kiss me?"
He really wants to go there? Fine, we'll go there. I got off my bed and pressed my lips against his giving him a forceful yet subdued kiss. I pulled away and fell on my bed again. He just sat there on the floor with no words coming out of his mouth.

Like I said before, you want to play? Fine, we'll play your game. You're going to have to learn some way and obviously you're choosing the hard way.

romantic_story
Expert Member

Unread post by romantic_story » 15 Sep 2015 13:37

Chapter 14

"Please Chris, just get out and go hang out with Damian. I'm not in the mood to talk about this right now. Especially since you damaged me this afternoon. To me right now you're cynical and shunned so get out. Please." I whispered.
That twinkle that I always see in his emerald green eyes was deceased, for right now it no longer existed. He hung his head down low and dragged his feet out of my room. I couldn't take it anymore, I break down completely. My knees feel weak, my heart is shattered and my mind is going insane. I fall on the ground and form into a ball. I bring my knees up to my chest and let my tears escape my eyes slowly.

I know I've said this a lot now but where's my mom when I need her? I don't have any advise from a motherly figure whatsoever. Not even Abigail could help me resolve this problem that was meant only for a mother. You're probably thinking I could go to Damian but in reality I can't. He's there for me for everything but these guy problems. If I tell my brother anything about his best friend he will probably disown him for the rest of his life. I surely don't want to do that to both Chris and Damian.

I wonder what my parents would be saying right now if they saw me like this. With swollen eyes from shedding tears to much, with messy hair that I just put up in a bun and with bags under my eyes from the lack of sleep every night. Not even Chris can fix me right now. All I want to do is be in the arms of my mom and the grasp of my dad while he rocks me to sleep. I want to be normal again, I want to have my life back because this life that I'm living right now blows.

After about what seemed like 2 hours, I decided to get up off my bed and go downstairs and eat something because I haven't put food in my body since Abi and I went to the mall. I walk downstairs not really caring what I look like and walk into the garage to get some milk from our second fridge. I decided to just make a banana milkshake instead of eating. I gather up the milk, bananas, cinnamon, ice, chocolate quick and the sugar. I threw them into the blender and mix all the ingredients together. I gathered one cup and poured my milkshake inside the cup and headed back upstairs ignoring all the stares I got from the boys.

Chris's P.O.V

"Bro what happened to Paige?" I heard Danny ask.
"I don't know. She saw me talking to a girl at the mall but I didn't think it would affect her. She said she hated me anyways." I collectively uttered.
"Well you had to say something to her for her to say that she hated you. What happened?" he wasn't giving up.
Danny was a really good friend of mine that I pretty much tell everything to so I couldn't run away from this situation. Why not just tell him now?
"Well I was at the mall with a girl and Paige comes up to me getting on my case about how I'm not being loyal and that I'm cheating. Then I told her that I would never love her which is true. I will never love Paige."
I convinced myself more than I did Danny. He just shook his head.
"And to top it all off, she's been crying a lot. What's that all about?" I affirmed demented.
"I don't know but I'm going to go talk to her."
Danny got off the couch and headed upstairs. Why does he care so much about Paige? Does he maybe have a crush on her? Just thinking of that makes me feel a little bit envious inside. Maybe I should go up there just to make sure nothing is going on and he's not stealing my "Girlfriend" away from me.

No wait, I want that to happen. If he kisses her it's pretty much considered cheating and I automatically win. I'm just going to sit down, play a video game and wait til she comes down to tell me the news so that I could laugh in her face. I'm done trying to play this game, I know for a fact that she is going to break soon then I'll be free to do what ever I want again.

Paige's P.O.V

Someone knocks on my door, probably Chris. I banged my head against my pillow then shouted:
"Go away!"
"It's Danny."
I heard the voice from the other side of the door say. Danny? Why would he come talk to me? Sure we've talked a couple times but we've never been close like he is with Damian. I wiped away all the stray tears and slowly turned the door knob, revealing Danny's angelic face.
"Can we talk?" He asked.
I nodded. I moved out of the way so he could enter but he shook his head and smiled.
"Let's go get something to eat and then we'll talk. I could tell you're hungry." He smiled.
I nodded my head then grabbed my hoodie and put in on.

We walked downstairs. I sat on the last step of my stairs where my living room was so that Chris could tell I was going out without him. After I slipped my shoes on, I followed Danny to the door.
"Where are you going?" I heard Chris ask.
"I'm going out with Danny. Bye." Was all I said.

He looked worried but why would I care? It could've been him instead of Danny if he wouldn't of messed things up between us. Now, I don't trust him one bit. One thing that kept roaming around in my mind is why would Danny of all people want to talk to me? I really hope I didn't do anything to upset him because then there would be two people who are unhappy with me.