Living The Dream - 1

romantic stories collection, all English or hindi romantic stories, long romantic stories in English and hindi. Love stories collection. couple stories..
The Romantic
Platinum Member

Re: Living The Dream - 1

Unread post by The Romantic » 02 Jan 2015 10:50

Living The Dream - 13 (chapter 13)

‘‘Fay, wake up.’’ A murmur in my ear pulled me out of my sleep. I was on my stomach and a hard body was pressing me in the mattress.

‘‘Don’t want to.’’ I whined in my pillow.

‘‘Come on sunshine.’’ he said kissing my ear.

‘‘No’’

‘‘You don’t want to make my mum wait, do you?’’ he sneakered and I turned my head abruptly.

‘‘What time is it?’’ I asked alarmed. I stayed with Jax the last two days, he didn’t work and I had the day off yesterday so we spent the majority of the day and night together. We strolled around the city hand in hand or rode his bike to nowhere in particular. It was incredible and at the end of the day my belly was in pain from my laughs.

‘‘10:05, but we need at least an hour to get there.’’ He got off of me and I sat up slowly.

‘‘We need to stop by my house.’’ I said and started stretching.

‘‘What for?’’ I looked at him then and stilled. Bare chest, bare feet, only a pair of unbuttoned jeans were hanging loosely on his hips. I’m so damn lucky!

‘‘Ehm…’’ what did he ask me?

‘‘Why do we need to stop by your apartment Fay?’’ He said with a knowing smile. Ops! I got caught with my hand in the cookies’ jar.

‘‘I need clothes Jax.’’ I said with attitude.

‘‘You look great sunshine.’’ He eyed my naked upper body.

‘‘No time for that, we are getting dressed and riding to my place.’’

I was standing in front of my wardrobe once again. What the hell am I wearing now?

‘‘We are going to be late babe, what the hell is taking you so long?’’

‘‘Shut up Keller.’’ I was nervous, so I was a bitch.

‘‘Why are you so nervous?’’ he said with a smile. How could he possibly know that?

‘‘I’m not.’’

‘‘You snapped at me, and you haven’t done that the last two days when you were perfectly relaxed. Are you edgy because of my mum?’’

‘‘Don’t know what you’re talking about.’’ I murmured in the closet.

Hands were wrapped around my waist and he nuzzled my neck. ‘‘She is really up to date and has no problem that we are fucking like maniacs babe.’’

‘‘What?!’’ I shrieked and pulled away from him. I’m sure the horror I felt was shown on my face and he held his hands up in surrender.

‘‘Is that a problem for you?’’ he frowned.

‘‘Of course it is, you lunatic!’’ How am I even going to face the woman?

He started laughing then, the idiot started laughing big belly laughs and I wanted to slap him, so I moved away from him.

‘‘I’m not coming, there is no way in hell I’m coming.’’ I informed him and crossed my arms over my chest.
He wiped his tears of his face and tried to calm himself down. ‘‘S- sorry. I was joking babe. I can’t believe you fell for that.’’ He was still laughing and I kept staring at him.

‘‘Ok, let me give you a clue. This face,’’ I said pointing my pissed of face ‘‘is not funny. This face should scare you to death. Do you have a death wish Keller?’’ I said and put my hands on my hips.

‘‘Come on sunshine, your expression when you thought my mum knew was hilarious.’’

‘‘Jackass.’’ I muttered.

‘‘Come here.’’ He ordered with a smile

‘‘Say please!’’ I said through clenched teeth.

‘‘Please my sunshine, I’m really sorry!’’

I got to him and he squeezed me tightly in his arms. ‘‘Am I forgiven?’’

‘‘Not completely.’’ I pouted.

‘‘What do I have to do?’’ he said and kissed the top of my head.

‘‘Let’s see. You can give me an amazing orgasm tonight and you’re forgiven.’’ I smirked.

‘‘My greedy girl. The orgasm is yours.’’ He said and kissed my cheek. My girl? Fuck, I liked the sound of that. No, no, no don’t go there girl, you’re gonne get hurt.

He slapped my ass playfully again. ‘‘Now get ready.’’

I pulled on a sleeveless blue shirt, jeans, a light being cardigan and sneakers. I pulled my long hair up in a ponytail but put no make-up on. ‘‘Ready to go!’’

‘‘You’re beautiful.’’ He cradled my neck in his hands and kissed me gently. ‘‘No need to worry ok?’’

‘‘Yes’’ I agreed but I was lost in his eyes. I would agree to just about anything he said right then. He looked at me fondly with those eyes, and I couldn’t think.

‘‘Here we are.’’ Jax said and turned off the bike.

We were in front of a two storey house, wooden fence surrounded it. The walls were white but the roof and frames of the doors and windows were wooden too. All the wood along with the flowers that were everywhere gave the house liveliness.

As we made our way to the front door it opened wide. A short woman with light brown hair and a huge smile appeared. She should be in her middle fifties and the closer I got the more I could see the resemblance with her sons. Jax had her eyes, the dark hair and build must be from his dad though. She held her arms wide open and Jax hugged her.

‘‘I missed you so much Jackson!’’

‘‘Me too mum, how was Mexico?’’

‘‘Refreshing!’’ She smiled and I noticed then that she was beautiful. ‘‘Now move out of my way, I want to meet this wonderful girl here. I heard so much about you.’’ She said and threw her arms around me, I hugged her back.

‘‘Don’t believe a word Madison or Jax said about me, they are lying.’’ I said and she gave her son a warm smile.

‘‘Fay right?’’

‘‘Yes that’s right. Nice to meet you Mrs. Keller.’’

‘‘Me too honey and please call me Nora. Come on, let’s go on the back yard.’’

The house was warm and cozy. It was clear to me the minute I set foot in it that the Kellers loved wood, it was everywhere.
The back yard was a work of art with grass, flowers, trees and a big swing.

‘‘Your house is beautiful. It’s like a fairytale out here.’’

‘‘You really think so? I was aiming for that!’’ She beamed.

‘‘We beat everyone?’’ Jax asked coming out of the house.

‘‘As usual, with that thing you’re riding. When are you going to buy a car and throw that motorcycle to trash?’’ she scowled at him.

Jax rolled his eyes and kissed her forehead. ‘‘You’re worried too much, I’m always careful.’’

‘‘Yes but the others may not be young man.’’ She scolded him.
Jax glanced at me and cleared his throat. ‘‘We should get started.’’

‘‘Have you ever grilled before honey?’’ Nora asked me.

‘‘Well my dad usually do that, I just eat.’’ I said and they both laughed ‘‘I would love to learn though. How can I help?’’ I said while Jax started setting the fire on.

‘‘You can help me bring the meat out.’’ Nora offered.

‘‘You’re from Greece?’’ she asked me when we entered the kitchen.

‘‘Yes. I came here for the summer, I got an internship.’’

‘‘I hope you’re settled and all.’’

‘‘Yes, the guys helped me a lot.’’

‘‘They are all good kids. But if you ever need a mama’s advice give me a call alright?’’ She gave me a kind smile.

‘‘I’ll keep that in mind, thank you.’’

‘‘Not a problem honey. Here, take this bowl.’ ‘Nora said handing me a bowl full of raw steaks and sausages before grabbing another one.

‘‘Let’s see if Jackson set the yard on fire.’’

‘‘He looked like he knew what he was doing.’’ I commented.

‘‘He is just bluffing. He burned two trees when he was seventeen. He is dangerous with fire.’’ She chuckled.

‘‘No way!’’ I said laughing.

‘‘And he blamed his brother for it.’’
Half an hour later Nora and I were sitting at the table laughing over photos from Jax’s childhood while he was preparing our lunch.

‘‘Oh my God! He was so cute, look at those chubby hands!’’ I said bringing the photo closer for better inspection.

‘‘I was a heartbreaker,’’ Jax said looking at us over his shoulder ‘‘every girl wanted to make mud pies with me!’’
Before I could answer him properly we heard a commotion and Mad, Kevin, Vincent and Vick appeared in the back yard.

‘‘Nora!’’ Mad shouted happily and threw her arms up in the air. Nora welcomed them all with hugs and kisses. I could see there were some tight bonds there.

‘‘We missed you, how was the trip?’’ Keller asked putting his arm around her shoulders.

‘‘Oh, it was amazing, you should all go sometime!’’

‘‘I see you get along with Nora.’’ Vick whispered at me and I elbowed her smiling.

‘‘Should we have a partner with us like you did?’’ Jax winked at his mother.

Nora’s cheeks turned crimson red. ‘‘Jackson Keller, you are not allowed to speak to your mother like that!’’ She said with her hands to her hips while everyone else chuckled. She turned to look at the rest of us. ‘‘There’s no dessert for anyone who thinks that’s funny.’’ She threatened and everyone stop laughing. ‘‘That’s right!’’ She said smiling and pinched Vincent’s cheek as she went into the house.

‘‘She is amazing.’’ I told Jax when I reached him.

‘‘She likes you. I told you, you shouldn’t be worried. Wanne help me out?’’ he asked giving me a light peck on the forehead.

‘‘Yeah, show me!’’ I said excited.

Jax put me in front of him and got down in business. I was still between Jax’s arms attempting to grill steaks while he whispered what he wanted to do to me when Zack made his appearance.

‘‘Sorry I’m late.’’ He said and I watched Vick stiffening in her seat.

‘‘Where have you been? I was worried, and where is Ciera?’’ Nora said giving her older son a hug.

Zack dragged a hand through his long hair and sighed. ‘‘She couldn’t make it.’’

I was trying to catch Vick’s eyes but Jax was too busy kissing my neck discreetly and whispering ‘‘I’m gonne fuck you on your hands and knees in a few hours’’ to get I was distracted.

‘‘Jax, your mum is here, stop.’’ I whispered back, but my whole body was hot for him.

‘‘I can’t stop myself, you smell amazing.’’

I laughed and moved away from him ‘‘Finish the rest on your own. I’m gonne catch up with the girls.’’

‘‘Seriously? You’re leaving me?’’ he said and I shrugged walking backwards, blowing him a kiss. ‘‘Zack!’’ he hollered ‘‘get your ass here to help me.’’

‘‘Are you ok?’’ I asked Vick as I slid in the chair next to hers.

‘‘Yeah, don’t worry. All good.’’ She smiles reassuringly but her eyes flied to where Zack was with his brother. That was going to be an interesting day.