Living The Dream - 1

romantic stories collection, all English or hindi romantic stories, long romantic stories in English and hindi. Love stories collection. couple stories..
The Romantic
Platinum Member

Re: Living The Dream - 1

Unread post by The Romantic » 02 Jan 2015 10:40

Living The Dream - 1 (chapter 4)
I had been in Chicago for two and a half weeks now and I already felt at home here. I knew I was going to be here for only two months, but that didn’t mean I couldn’t make some friends. And these guys were starting to become just that, friends. I really liked spending time with them and they were enjoying having me in their group too, almost every day. They were funny and cared about their friends. Even though I knew them for a very short period of time I felt that someone would always get my back, especially Mad. I was still surprised by how close I’d grown to them.

Then there was Jack. We had developed a love hate relationship. We were having a great time together, either laughing or being at each other’s throats mostly about his bimbos. I don’t know why it bothered me so much. I blamed feminism for my reactions. Our squabbles always entertained Mad and the rest, and I had the slightest impression that my dear friend was thinking of playing matchmaker. Not nearly!

‘‘They know what I’m offering. I don’t make any promises and they are fine with it.’’ Jack always argued.

The more I fought, the more women he threw in my face, right after he flirted with me. That last part irritated me the most.

One night at Keller’s I opened the bathroom door only to stop dead in my tracks. Jack was leaning against the wall with his eyes closed while a woman was on her knees in front of him, giving him a fucking blowjob. The same redhead I saw him with the day I had met him. My vision blurred and I saw red!

‘‘What the fuck? For God’s sake! You knock off work in an hour. Can’t you keep it in your pants for that long? You jackass!’’ I bawled and slammed the door close while Jack had a devilish grin on his face. Asshole.

I was sitting on my stool still seething when I felt hands on my waist and his mouth against my ear. ‘‘You know you want me.’’ I shivered involuntarily at his proximity but I turned to look at his seductive eyes. Giving him a smug smile I answered in a low voice. ‘‘You wish Jackie.’’

I had only seen the funny, untroubled side of Jack. There was never a scowl on his face, so I was really shocked when his temper made its appearance the day after the incident with the bathroom.

We were at a bar and Vick introduced me to a client of hers, Sam. He was really cute with his curly black hair falling slightly on his brown eyes but not what I was usually going for. He showed interest in my work so we started chatting.

I was waiting at the bar for a drink when a hand grabbed my ass and a heavy body pressed me on the counter. Turning my head I saw Sam smiling shamelessly at me.

‘‘What do you think you’re doing? Get off of me!’’ I snapped but he didn’t move.

‘‘Come on! We were flirting all night, don’t play hard to get now.’’

What?? He seemed like a good guy, one I could have a nice, friendly conversation with. ‘‘Are you drunk? When in the hell did I flirt with you? Get your hands off me, NOW!’’ I fumed.

I was still pressed on the counter, my hands trapped in front of me, so there was nothing I could do when he pressed his mouth and tongue on mine and a hand at the back of my head. Well nothing except biting him, and that’s exactly what I did.

‘‘Aww, bitch!’’ he cried out pressing a hand to his lips but still not releasing me. That’s when I saw a hand gripping his shoulder and spinning him around. Jack was there, his beautiful eyes cold with anger. Grabbing hold of Sam’s lapel he shoved him away from me. ‘‘If you ever touch or speak to her like that again, I’ll rip your hands off and drive them up your ass until your nose split in half. Got it? Now get the fuck out of here.’’ His words were rigid and his body shook with rage. Sam disappeared and people around us eyed Jack curiously. Turning toward me, he held my hand gently and his eyes softened. ‘‘Are you ok?’’

‘‘Yes, thanks. I, ehm, I had it under control but thank you anyway.’’ I smiled grateful at him.

‘‘Of course you did. I just wanted to feel useful.’’ He kissed my cheek. ‘‘Come on, the guys are waiting.’’

For the first time ever since I had met him he wasn’t a cocky bastard and put me at easy. Who would have thought that? Jack was really a thoughtful guy. I don’t know why but my heart missed a beat at the thought.

I was now sitting on my stool at Keller’s, stirring the straw around my glass, while Mad was busy texting her boyfriend.

‘‘I’m not late!’’ Vick declared immediately when she saw me opening my mouth and sat next to me at the bar.

‘‘Whatever you say!’’ I answered and took a sip of my drink.

‘‘Where are the others?’’

‘‘They are working tomorrow, not like you, lazy asses.’’ Jack said and took Vick’s order.

Two vodkas in and my mouth started to babble.

‘‘A year and a half?’’ Mad blurted out. ‘‘You haven’t had sex in a year and a half?’’

Greeeat, now the whole bar knew. ‘‘Keep your voice down.’’ I hissed. ‘‘No, I haven’t.’’

Jack’s head turned abruptly toward us. Of course, he heard! Just my luck fellas, just my luck!

‘‘Why?’’ Vicky asked calmly, coming straight to the point.

‘‘Well, I was in a relationship for two years. After that I just… I don’t know, I wanted to stay alone. Having sex with a stranger never appealed to me. The idea is hot and all, but in reality…whatever. So, one night stands were out of question.’’

Girls nodded their understanding. Jack on the other hand was on the other side of the counter in front of me. He braced his hands on the edge of the bar, leaning forward.

‘‘How about one night stand with someone you know? I’m not a stranger.’’ Jack offered looking at me like a starved predator searching for prey. And guess what, I was the lucky prey!

I looked at him with a stern expression on my face and a raised eyebrow even though there were chatters in my head. Please, please, pretty please! He had that kind of effect on me and I couldn’t control it. ‘‘You know you’re an asshole, right?’’

‘‘He knows it alright!’’ Vick huffed. She always said what was on her mind, no matter what, and I liked that about her.

‘‘I’m just trying to be a good friend and help her out with her issue.’’ Jack defended himself and one by one our mouths were hanging open. It would be hilarious if I wasn’t so pissed off.

‘‘Issue? It’s not a fucking issue! If a wanted to get laid I would have, smart ass.’’ I said fuming.

‘‘Wow, you do have a tendency to make her angry.’’ Vick stated.

‘‘And she calls me a maddening woman!’’ Mad said laughing.

‘‘Hello ladies.’’ I baritone voice came from behind me. Zachary Keller. I had met him a week or so ago. At 31 he was a successful businessman and looked a lot like his baby brother. Tall and built, hair the same color as Jack, only he kept it at shoulder length. I had never been into guys with long hair but I could definitely see how this look worked for him. His eyes though lacked the grey shade, they were deep blue.

‘‘Hi Zack, long time no see!’’ Vick smiled and kissed his cheek.

‘‘I know, my hands are full with the restaurant. The opening is in two weeks.’’ He said and hopped on the other side of the bar.
Jack threw his brother a towel. ‘‘Want to help?’’ Even though Jack was 6 years younger, they were having a really close relationship.

‘‘Hell yeah, all this paperwork is getting on my nerves.’’

‘‘Get ready Fay. We are gonna see the Keller boys in all their glory!’’ Mad said winking at me. Not a chance Madison.

Zack went to serve someone at the other side of the bar and I couldn’t stop myself from checking out his wonderful ass.

‘‘What the hell? Are you ogling my brother? He has a girlfriend.’’ Jack scowled at me.

‘‘I’m just admiring him.’’ I answered honestly.

‘‘You are not allowed to admire anyone but me!’’ he announced puffing his chest up.

‘‘Says who?’’ I asked resting my chin on my hand and covering my mouth with my fingers in an effort to hide my smile.

He pointed at himself. ‘‘Says me!’’ he said with his beautiful eyes wide open like the answer was so obvious I didn’t even had to ask.

Rolling my eyes I did my best to hide my grin. ‘‘Get lost Jack.’’

‘‘My offer still stands!’’ he said over his shoulder and moved down the bar to the next customer.

‘‘His offer still staaands Faaayyy’’ Mad crooned with a huge smile on her face and Vick snickered.

‘‘Maddening woman.’’ I murmured shaking my head.

‘‘I’m heading home, anyone wants a ride?’’ Vick said sliding down from her stool. Her eyes were at the other side of the bar and a scowl was placed on her face. What was that for?

‘‘No, we’re good honey. Goodnight!’’ Mad answered eyeing me weird.

Something was up and I didn’t think I wanted to know.

I still didn’t want to know half an hour later when Jack got off work earlier, since Zack was working and sat next to me.

‘‘You’re done for tonight?’’ Mad asked beaming. What’s wrong with her?

‘‘Yep.’’

‘‘Oh good. Listen, I’m going at Kevin’s tonight, so I would appreciate it if you gave Fay a ride home. It’s late and I don’t want her to take a taxi.’’

What?? She is so not going to stay with Kevin tonight. You lying bitch! That’s it, Madison Robbins was dead!

‘‘I’m not five and I sure as hell don’t want or need a ride!’’ I narrowed my eyes, beyond furious.

She smiled at me. She had the audacity to smile at me!

‘‘Jackson, don’t let her go home alone.’’

She leaned to kiss my cheek but I pulled away and pointed at her. ‘‘I’m going to get back at you for this. Consider yourself warned.’’

‘‘You can thank me later!’’ she whispered and rumpled my hair. Again. It had become a habit of hers. I turned my glare at Jack.

‘‘Don’t look at me like that, you heard her.’’ The bastard announced with a smile.

‘‘Since when are you following Madison’s orders?’’

‘‘Since now. Come on, let’s get you home!’’
My heart started beating ridiculously fast as we made our way through the parking lot and his hand found its way on my lower back. I had never been alone with him. Someone was always with us, working as a buffer. He is just giving you a ride home, calm your tits Fay!

‘‘Where is the car?’’ I asked because I couldn’t stand the silence anymore. He was usually very chatty.

‘‘What car?’’ he stopped in front of a motorcycle. A black, with silver details Ducati Monster.

He opened the bike’s storage and pulled out a helmet. ‘‘That’s for you.’’ he said and threw a long leg over the bike straddling it.

I was still motionless, my brain was trying to comprehend the fact that this man, this gorgeous, sexy, breathtaking man rode a bike. Holly hell that was hot!

He raised an eyebrow at my speechlessness and I snapped out of my haze.

‘‘What about you?’’

‘‘You’re worried about me?’’ he gave me one of his beautiful smiles. ‘‘I’ll be fine, come here.’’ He pulled me closer and started to put the helmet on my head.

‘‘But I …’’ I started to protest but the helmet was already in
place.

‘‘Hop up sweetheart.’’ Sweetheart? Like his red haired? Like all those women he fucked?

‘‘I am not your sweetheart.’’ I said but did as I was told and suddenly we were too close, way too close. My thighs were astride his, my front was pressed against his back and my arms went around his waist. I felt him tense on the contact and I became all hot and bothered. Jesus, he worked out a lot. Rock hard abs, muscular thighs. Each and every muscle I touched was hard and firm. I wanted to trace all of them with my fingers and tongue… Keep it together!

‘‘Have you ever ridden a bike before?’’

‘‘No, but I always wanted to.’’

‘‘I’ll make it worth it then.’’ he said and we took off.
And boy, that’s exactly what he did! My body jerked back and I tightened my hold on him, bringing us even closer. My breasts were now crushed against his back. The ride was incredible and it would be even better if I didn’t have the helmet on, so I could feel the air against my face.

‘‘You ok?’’ he asked when I got off the bike and handed him the helmet. He was still straddling his bike.

‘‘Me? I’m high as a kite!’’ I answered and he chuckled. God, that sound did something to me, something unexpected. Clearly someone’s chuckle shouldn’t turn you on but my core clenched at the sound. ‘‘We should do that again sometime.’’ I breathed.

His smoldering gaze met mine. ‘‘That good huh?’’ grabbing my hand he pulled me close again. He inhaled deeply and leaned into me. His eyes were locked on my lips and closed a second before his lips met mine. I felt goosebumps rise on my arms and my eyes drifted close on their own will. He kissed me softly at first, his lips brushing mine, but then he coaxed my mouth open with his tongue, deepening the kiss. My legs turned to jelly and he wrapped an arm around my waist. I was now plastered to his side. I pulled my hands through his hair, holding him close and he groaned in my mouth as I slid my tongue against his. Our tongues danced together in perfect rhythm, and my insides trembled. At some point he trailed his mouth over to my ear and my mouth sulked at the loss of his lips. ‘‘I was waiting for this for a very long time.’’

I pulled back and looked at him. And just like that, reality settled down. Yes it was true, I wanted him badly, but things could get out of hand easily. ‘‘I…I think I should get upstairs. Thank you. For the ride I mean. Goodnight.’’
I unraveled myself from him and got in the building without looking back.

After a shower, I laid down in bed and tried to sleep. Images, feelings, sensation whirled around my brain. Putting a hand on my lips, where I could still feel Jack’s mouth and the scratch from his stubble, I groaned. Why couldn’t my mind dial down just a little so I could get some rest?

The Romantic
Platinum Member

Unread post by The Romantic » 02 Jan 2015 10:41

Living The Dream - 1 (chapter 5)
Something was ringing, and ringing and wouldn’t stop ringing. I soon determined that the annoying buzz was coming from my cell phone that laid next to me on the nightstand. I didn’t know how long I managed to sleep last night, but I knew it wasn’t enough.

Checking at the phone’s screen, my mind raced. Jack. God, last night! He kissed me, and I kissed him back. No, no, no. We couldn’t move things further, there were too mush at risk. We had the same friends. He didn’t do relationships and I didn’t want a relationship with someone who couldn’t keep it in his pans. Not to mention that I was leaving at the end of the other month. Determined I answered the phone.

‘‘Nothing happened.’’

‘‘Well, good morning to you too sweetheart! What didn’t happen?’’ he answered playfully. That stupid nickname again.

‘‘Last night. And stop calling me that!’’ I answered immediately.
Silence greeted me and then ‘‘I just called to let you know that Madison’s birthday is tomorrow.’’

‘‘Oh, thanks. I see we have an understanding here.’’

‘‘Yeah, whatever. Bye.’’ And the line went dead. There was an edge on his voice.

I looked at the screen dumbfounded. Was he upset? Nah, no way. His pride was just wounded because someone finally turned him down. Chocolate ice cream, yes! That’s exactly what I needed. All day! No Jack, no kisses.

‘‘Happy birthday beautiful.’’ I said squeezing the phone between my shoulder and ear as I was getting ready for shopping. I was going to buy her a dress she was leering at.

''Thank you so much baby girl! Who told you?’ she asked excited using my new nickname. It was only fair since she reminded me of my mom that she would call me baby girl. Her words, not mine.

‘‘I have my sources.’’ I said avoiding to answer directly.

‘‘We are going to dance tonight! Get ready!’’ She all but screamed in my ear.

‘‘We are celebrating your 23rd birthday in full force I see, I’m in!’’

‘‘That’s my girl. My place, nine o’clock. I have the perfect dress for you my friend!’’

‘‘Should I be worried?’’ it was a rhetorical question. I was already worried.

‘‘Shut it and be on time!’’ she laughed.

‘‘What the birthday girl wants, the birthday girl gets!’’ I said and hung up.

I hadn’t talk to Jack after that phone call and tonight we were going to see each other. That’s exactly why that kiss was wrong, things were weird between us now. Well, at least I was going to feel awkward. For all I knew he could kiss woman like that for no apparent reason, but his tone before we hung up told me another story.

I needed a stress relief, and a good run after my shopping was the perfect solution.

I was adding a fresh coat of mascara to make my lashes extra lush when Vick entered Mad’s apartment.

‘‘You are stunning!’’ she said after taking a look at my outfit, a skin tight black dress with three quarter sleeves. The dress’s neckline wasn’t too low and its hem hit my middle thighs, emphasizing my slim waist and legs.

‘‘Thanks Vick, what is she going to make you wear?’’ Mad thought it was her right, since it was her birthday, that she should pick our outfits.

‘‘She is going to look gorgeous in this! Try it on.’’ Mad answered holding up a bohemian style green dress. ‘‘Fay please! Put your heels on, we are going to be late.’’

‘‘You have done only your make up, how me being barefoot is going to make us late?’’

‘‘I’m more than ready baby girl!’’ she let loosen her robe and I caught a glimpse of red underneath. Pulling the robe off her shoulders I got what she meant. A crimson red dress hugged her body in all the right places.

‘‘Damn, you’re hot. Kevin is going to have a heart attack.’’

‘‘He tends to be a little jealous. I’m ready to go and this dress is mine from now on!’’ Vicky said. ‘‘Come on, I need a hell of a lot alcohol today!’’

‘‘Rough day?’’ I asked.

‘‘No but it’s going to be.’’ She answered cryptically.

‘‘That’s the club?’’ I asked startled.

‘‘Yeah that’s the club, come on!’’ Mad tagged me by the hand toward the entrance, a metallic red door. It was the only color on this old building. Grey walls of cement, no windows, no nothing.

‘‘That’s like a warehouse!’’ I pointed out, just in case they hadn’t notice.

‘‘Appearances can be deceptive.’’ Vick said and greeted the two bouncers as we made our way in.

My eyes had to adjust to the darkness. High ceiling, flashing lights, dark marbled walls. The club was clearly renovated on the inside.

The heavy bass of the music vibrated my chest as my eyes roamed the place for familiar faces. The club was already crowded. There were two bars, one on the right and one on the left side. In between them there was a dancing floor and behind it I could make out a higher story with couches and tables.

‘‘Oh! There there!’’ Vick shouted over the music and headed toward the bar on the left side. Mad grasped my hand and followed her. I couldn’t see anyone beyond the people next to me, how in the world did Vick manage to locate the guys was beyond me.

Getting closer to the bar I spotted the trio too. And what a view that was! Kevin had a grey T-shirt on and washed off jeans. Vincent wore a white shirt with black pants and then there was Jack. A dark blue shirt with its sleeves rolled up showcased his worked up body along with black jeans. I had never seen him with a shirt on before and that was a pity. I didn’t know why, but dressed like that he exuded power and authority. On the other hand, it might have been the look on his face when he spotted me that did that to him. He took in my outfit slowly, his eyes burning with lust and setting my body on fire. When those wonderful gray blue eyes met mine though, they narrowed into slits. Great!

After happy birthdays and wishes were exchanged we settled for the night.

‘‘Well, you all look amazing tonight ladies!’’ Vincent said with a grin.

‘‘Yeah, I shouldn’t leave my birthday girl out of my site.’’ Kevin put his arms around Mad’s waist.

After ordering our drinks we started our usual chit chat. I was sitting between the girls, Kevin behind Mad of course, Jack and Vincent across from me. I tried to catch his eyes but I gave up after half an hour. He was pissed with me? Fine, I didn’t care. I should be the one not talking to him for messing things up and making such a big deal out of it. It was a kiss, it didn’t mean anything. I mean, he fucked a different woman every other day, so why did he act like that over a kiss? Mad looked between us and raised an eyebrow questioningly at me, I shrugged in respond.

I was talking with Vick and trying to calm my nerves when Zack showed up with a girl, his girlfriend I assumed. It was a good distraction from his jackass brother.

‘‘Fay I don’t think you have met Ciera before. She is my girlfriend.’’ he said introducing us.

‘‘No, nice to meet you Ciera.’’

‘‘Hello.’’ She said and I had to read her lips to make out what she said. She had strawberry blond hair and a pretty face. She wouldn’t meet my eyes though. Her body looked stiff and uncomfortable, clearly not a fun of clubs. I had the impression that she would get along with the guys since Zachary spend a lot of time with them but she was nervous with them too.

‘‘So, how long have you two been together?’’ I asked trying to make her feel more at easy.

‘‘Two months.’’ Lips reading again.

‘‘Great, Madison told me you’re a teacher?’’
One nod of her head was her answer. I could tell she didn’t have an attitude, she was just extremely shy. Not exactly the kind of woman I had in mind for Zack.

Leaning toward Vick I whispered ‘‘I give up.’’

She darted her eyes from Zack to Ciera and back to Zack again. ‘‘I wanna dance, come on.’’ Even with the music so loud I could hear the anger in her voice.

Grabbing my hand she dragged me to the dance floor. ‘‘Vick! Are you ok?’’ I yelled.

‘‘Later, now please dance.’’ She pleaded.

I wanted to know what was bothering her but I took hold of her hand and spun her around. I was a good dancer, thanks to five years of salsa, and Vick could really move her body. Two songs later Mad joined us and Vick was having fun again. Sweaty bodies were pressed against me but I didn’t care, I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment, with the girls dancing beside me.

I was surprised by hands creeping around my waist and a body against my back. That was the fourth guy trying to dance with me but I was really not in the mood for a partner. Opening my eyes I realized that not Vick or Madison were beside me. I turned my head to tell the guy to back off but words wouldn’t form when I saw him. Jack was there, looking at me like he wanted to devour me.

‘‘Oh, you are not talking to me but you wanna dance with me?’’ I asked with narrowed eyes, our bodies were squeezed tight together.

‘‘I couldn’t take my eyes off that spectacular body of yours.’’ He said in my ear and moved his hands from my waist to my hips. ‘‘And I am talking to you now, aren’t I?’’

‘‘Well, now I am the one who is not talking to you buddy.’’

‘‘We both know that’s a lie.’’ he laughed.

‘‘Dance with your mouth shut or leave.’’ I ordered.
I started rolling my hips to the beat of the music and he followed my movements. Our bodies slid against each other in harmony and one of his hands wandered from my hips to my abandon, waist and thigh. His groin was being rubbed against my butt and I could feel exactly how much he enjoyed our little dance, making shivers run down my body. His seductive touch set me on edge and I raised my hands behind me to grab the back of his head. Titling my head back against his shoulder I surrendered my body to him, letting him lead our moves. He was good at it, smashing our bodies together in an erotic dance. I felt his mouth on my neck and suddenly it was difficult to breathe, because all my attention was being drawn to the man behind me.

I wasn’t aware of how much time we were dancing, but for one thing I was sure. We could either stop dancing now or I would jump his bones, right in the middle of the club.

‘‘Jack!’’ Fuck, was that moan coming from me?

‘‘Yeah?’’ he murmured hoarsely in my ear and thrust his hips against mine one more time.

‘‘We…have to stop.’’ So good, it felt so good having him behind me.

‘‘Are you sure? I like it here.’’ He whispered and bit my earlobe lightly. I moaned again and he chuckled.

‘‘Drink. I need a drink.’’ I pleaded because my control was ready to split.

‘‘Ok, let’s go!’’ he grabbed my hand and leaded me to the bar. When we reached our friends, he ordered a drink for me and I took a seat next to Mad.

‘‘Where is Ciera?’’ I asked her.

‘‘She took off, had to wake up early tomorrow.’’ Mad said before adding ‘‘I think I had an orgasm just from looking at you two.’’
I felt my eyes widen in shock. ‘‘You saw?’’

‘‘Baby girl, it was hard to miss!’’ she elbowed me and I wanted to rip that grin off her face.

‘‘Everyone saw?’’ I asked and eyed my friends. The boys had a grin in place and Vick winked at me as she swallowed the rest of her drink with a gulp. Perfect!

Jack handed me my drink with a smile and continued his conversation with Vincent but not without sneaking a pick at me every now and then.

I didn’t know why I felt so self-conscious. It was clear to me that none of our friends had a problem with that thing going on between Jack and me. Even though technically that was none of their business, I didn’t want to make anyone uncomfortable. These people were my friends and I respected my friends and family more than anything.

Turning down my inner worries I tried to enjoy myself and celebrate my friend’s birthday. It turned out that wasn’t so hard. Jack kept his hands to himself and didn’t make any move on me.

‘‘Let’s drink some mooore!’’ Vick slurred. Mad and I looked at each other and decided it was time to call it a night.

‘‘But why? We’re having sooo much fun.’’ Vick whined and leaned against Zack, her eyes dreamy. Oh, what do we have here missy?

‘‘Come on Vick, it’s time to go home. I’ll take her don’t worry.’’ Zack said and put a hand around her waist to support her weight. Yeah, you do that Zack.
Jack touched my upper hand lightly. ‘‘I’ll give you a ride.’’ It was a fact, not a question.

‘‘That sounded awfully like an order.’’ I said and if he was smart enough we would identify my tone as danger.

He smiled his breathtaking smile and kissed me below my ear. ‘‘Please?’’ he murmured and goosebumps prickled once again across my skin.

‘‘Fine, but only because you pleaded.’’

‘‘Don’t drive too fast Jackson!’’ Mad said as she climbed in Kevin’s car. I rolled my eyes and put Jack’s helmet on.

‘‘You should buy a second helmet.’’ I commented when I was settled behind him on the bike. My hormones were rising again just from his proximity, making me horny.

‘‘Why? Are you planning to ride with me often?’’ he asked and turned to look at me, his eyes sparkled with mischief. His hand crept up from my knee to my thigh until it reached the hem of my dress, which by the way had slid far up and I couldn’t inhale enough air.

‘‘I am just saying, it’s necessary with all these women riding with you.’’ I tried to sound casual in an effort to hide my quickening breath but failed.

‘‘I didn’t need one until now, hold on!’’ he said over the roar of the bike and we took off.

The first raindrops started five minutes away from home. By the time he pulled over in front of my building the heavens opened and we were soaked to the bone.

‘‘You shouldn’t drive with this weather.’’ I said over a crash of thunder. ‘‘Come on, you’ll stay with me tonight.’’ I said and hurried under the shed of the building’s entrance. It wasn’t until he joined me a moment later when I realized what I had just offered him.

The Romantic
Platinum Member

Unread post by The Romantic » 02 Jan 2015 10:42

Living The Dream - 6 (chapter 6)
We were quite as we made our way up on my floor and uneasy settled on my stomach. What was I thinking? When I offered him to stay with me, I was worried about him riding the bike in the middle of a thunderstorm. Or that was the main reason anyway. He didn’t utter a word until I let him in my apartment.

‘‘Nice place.’’ He said as he took everything in.

‘‘Thanks, do you wanne make a shower? Our clothes are soaked.’’

‘‘You go first.’’ His voice was soft, like he understood I was a little nervous and he was trying to calm me.

I grabbed a pair of gray sweatpants, a T-shirt, bra and panties and bolted to the bathroom. My heart was ready to pop out of my chest. I took the fastest shower in my life and wiped my body vigorously with a towel before getting dressed. I didn’t want my mind to process the fact that the sexiest man alive was waiting for me on the other side of the door.

He was looking at a framed picture of my parents when I came out of the bathroom. He glanced over and smiled at me. ‘‘You look a lot like your mother.’’

‘‘I’ll take that as a compliment.’’ because it was, my mother was a very beautiful woman. ‘‘There are clean towels in the cabinet under the sink.’’

‘‘Thanks for letting me stay here tonight.’’ he said as he pasted by me and closed the bathroom door. I really tried not to notice how his clothes clung to his body but it was too damn hard and my lower belly clenched with desire.

Minutes later I heard the water running. He was naked in my bathroom, naked with the water running down his body. My cheeks felt hot and I fanned myself. I needed a distraction, so I went to the wardrobe in search of sheets, blanket and a pillow. When his bed for tonight was ready I sat in the middle of my bed, legs crossed, and stared at the couch while the rain continued to pour heavily outside. He was sleeping here tonight, so close to me. No way in hell was he sleeping in my bed though. Sex was so out of the equivalence. I didn’t do guys who fucked half the city’s female population. Yeah, keep telling yourself that. My body shivered just thinking about sex with him.

I turned my head alarmed when I heard the bathroom door opening and my breathing hitched. He had only a pair of black boxers on and a wicked grin on his face. Absolutely nothing else. His shoulders looked wider now that nothing covered them and drops of water slide down his toned chest and abs, he wasn’t hulky like Kevin though, I liked that. His arm’s muscles bulged as he reached to wipe away some of the water and I didn’t dare to look under his waist, not until he sat at the edge of my bed. My eyes roamed his thighs first - could someone’s upper legs be sexy? Cause his sure were - and then…fuck he filled impressively his boxers! I tried to tear my gaze from him but it was no use and his grin went up a notch.

‘‘Are we having company?’’ he asked, amusement in his voice.

‘‘We are…ehm’’ I struggled to put my thoughts together. ‘‘No, what company?’’

‘‘Who is sleeping on the couch then?’’ he asked and smiled unashamedly.

‘‘You are!’’ my voice came out a little high-pitched and I cringed.

‘‘What?’’ he asked innocently and came a little closer to me. ‘‘I’m your guest and you have a king size bed here, you are not going to make me sleep on the couch.’’

‘‘You’re not sleeping with me, if that’s what you have in mind.’’ My eyes were stuck to his body and I was trying to convince myself that I was not going to touch it. He was a breath away now.

‘‘I swear I’m going to behave,’’ he said and looked me in the eyes when he continued huskily ‘‘if you want me to.’’ That bastard knew exactly what he was doing to me.

His eyes sparkled with craving as he leaned toward me and kissed me under the ear. He licked me slightly and trailed his mouth to my lips. Like the last time he kissed me, my eyes closed and my brain turned off. There was nothing else except us. I opened my mouth to let his tongue in and he growled deepening the kiss. Grasping my hips he laid me on the bed and covered my body with his.

‘‘You don’t want me to behave, do you?’’

‘‘No, no.’’ I breathed and he crushed my lips beneath his again.
I felt his hands creeping up my body, under the T-shirt. The skin to skin contact drove me out of my mind. I parted my legs and let him settle between them. A gasp broke free of me at the feel of his enlarged cock pressed against my core. He stopped kissing me only to pull my shirt over my head. His mouth came to my chest immediately and my hands stoked his still wet hair. He worked quickly with my bra and it came off a moment later. I stopped breathing when I felt his tongue licking one of my hard nipples and his hand squeezing the other. I moaned and rolled my hips uncontrollably trying to cause some friction. One of my hands reached between us and I stroked his cock over his boxers - he was steel hard and huge, causing him to suck me harder. It wasn’t enough, I wanted to feel his skin. Putting my hand inside his boxers I caught hold of him. God yes! I stroked him a few times but he pulled away and went up on his knees.

‘‘Enough’’ he ordered hoarsely and grabbed the waistband of my sweatpants and panties. ‘‘You really want this?’’ he asked out of the blue.

‘‘Take them off already!’’ I cried.

He did as I asked and cold air hit my swollen pussy. Grabbing my knees he parted my legs and slid his hands oh so slowly up my thighs. His eyes were on his target and my legs trembled with anticipation, but he stopped an inch away from my core.

‘‘Jack, please!’’ I moaned. ‘‘Please!’’

He circled his thumb and my whole body shook. ‘‘What do you want babe?’’

‘‘Don’t stop.’’ I gasped.

‘‘Don’t stop what? Tell me what you want.’’ He repeated. He wanted details? I was all in!

‘‘Put your fingers inside me. NOW!’’ I yelled, I was going to die if he didn’t move soon.

‘‘Alright, I just wanted to hear you say it babe.’’ He chuckled and pushed one finger in. ‘‘Fuck, you’re soaked.’’ he growled and another groan escaped me. He put a second finger in and started stretching me. ‘‘So tight.’’ His movements became faster and harder now and I rolled my hips along with his thrusts until I wanted more.

‘‘Please tell me you have condoms.’’ I managed to say.

He pulled his fingers out of me slowly. ‘‘Just a second.’’
When he came back between my legs he had his boxers off and I saw him completely naked for the first time. He should be always naked, clothes should be illegal on a body like his. He rolled the condom on and settled between my legs.

He looked me in the eyes as he guided his cock on my entrance. He hesitated and I knew what he needed. I gave him a nod and just like that his uncertainty disappeared. He drove his cock slowly inside me. I haven’t done that for a very long time and I felt discomfort at first. He stopped halfway giving me time to adjust. ‘‘You ok?’’ he asked and stroked my neck with the back of his hand.

‘‘Yeah, give me a sec. You’re huge.’’ He chuckled and I felt the movement all the way down my body.

‘‘I’ll fit, don’t worry. Ready?’’ I nodded and he slid in deeper, filling me. Shivers ran through my body and when I thought he was all the way in, he pushed some more making my mind numb and I cried out. He held still. ‘‘Did I hurt you?’’ he asked concerned.

It took me a moment to form some words. ‘‘No, keep moving don’t stop.’’

He started moving then, in and out, slowly. His huge cock rubbed every spot of my sensitive cunt. When he felt me relax some more his thrusts became more powerful and I couldn’t keep quite. My nails were plunged in his back and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I felt a familiar pressure building in my lower stomach and tingles on my lower back. The sensations overwhelmed me and I knew I couldn’t last longer. He kissed my mouth fiercely.

‘‘Open your eyes.’’ he said and I obeyed. His lips were barely touching mine and our eyes met, his gray blue gaze made me shiver. Jack continued thrusting in and out of my pussy hard and fast just the way I liked it, he changed his angle putting more pressure on my clit and I exploded into tine pieces. My legs tightened around him and my pussy milked him until he shuddered and followed me over the edge with a growl.

He collapsed on top of me and his weight felt good, sinking me into the mattress. Our breathings were still uneven but a moment later he supported his weight on his elbows.

He kissed my lips and pulled out of me. ‘‘I’ll be right back.’’

I laid there motionless and stared at my ceiling. How could I have gone for so long without sex, I really missed it and now I didn’t know if I wanted to stop. He was really good at bed. It was not only his size though, he was skillful too. Well, he had a lot of practice I guess. That thought darkened my mood.