Living The Dream - 1

romantic stories collection, all English or hindi romantic stories, long romantic stories in English and hindi. Love stories collection. couple stories..
The Romantic
Platinum Member

Re: Living The Dream - 1

Unread post by The Romantic » 02 Jan 2015 10:44

I was late, over an hour late. We were going out for drinks tonight but Anne called and time flew by so fast.

When I entered the bar I spotted them all sitting at a table. Jack had his back on me and butterflies fluttered in my stomach at the sight of him. We hadn’t talk yesterday or today for the matter of fact.

‘‘Vick came before you did.’’ Mad pointed at me as Vick threw me a victorious smile.

‘‘I know I’m sorry, I was talking with some friends from home.’’ I said and sat next to Vincent, I had Jack now right across from me. He gave me the once over and wicked. I smiled temptingly in respond.

‘‘At this hour? It’s like 4 a.m. there.’’ Kevin said.

‘‘Yeah, they were drunk.’’ Three sheets to the wind actually.

‘‘Like Vick on Mad’s birthday?’’ Vincent laughed and she flipped him off.

We kept drinking and laughing, everything was normal as it should be. Like nothing happened, we acted like friends, we were friends and that’s what I wanted. And I got to get the best parts of both sides.

‘‘My place tonight.’’ Jack said over the roar of his motorcycle and pulled his helmet over his head. Two helmets, finally!

He let me in and I looked around, taking all in. On my left there was a kitchen, which was separated from the rest of the room with a counter. On the right there was a comfortable-looking couch with a coffee table in front of it, two armchairs and a huge TV with a game console underneath, men! Gray, red and black domineered the place. I liked it! There was a corridor across the door, leading to the bathroom and bedroom I assumed.
Jack came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

‘‘I want you so damn much.’’ He whispered in my ear and pressed his hips against mine.

‘‘I can tell.’’ I said turning my head and giving him a kiss on the lips. I turned in his arms and put my hands around his neck. His erection was digging in my stomach. ‘‘I want you too.’’

He smashed our mouths together and the erotic dance of our tongues began. He could turn me on with a kiss, he was that good.
Jack grabbed my ass and lifted me, my legs circled immediately his waist, and he started moving. We entered his bedroom and he deposited me on the bed. He continued the kiss and started pulling my dress up while I tried to undress him.

He was now naked from the waist up, his zipper was lowered and his jeans were low on his hips. So sexy! I on the other hand had only my lace panties, garter, stockings and heels on. My fingers ran down the cuts of his abs ‘‘So sexy.’’ I murmured.

‘‘You want to talk about sexy?’’ he said and cupped my full breasts making my panties soaking wet. He parted my legs and kneeled on the floor between them. He had done that before.

His eyes roamed my body, his gaze so tense that burned my skin. He moved my panties to the side and put two fingers inside me. I groaned and rolled my hips. He fucked me with his fingers and circled my clit with his thumb. ‘‘God yes!’’

He sucked one of my nipples and I lost control of my breathing. ‘’Jack please!’’

‘‘I wanne fuck you with these on.’’ he said and caressed my thigh. ‘‘You up for a little rough?’’

‘‘Always’’ I moaned.

He pulled his fingers free and stood up. ‘‘Stand up for me sunshine.’’ He said offering his hand.

I got up and he made me face the bed. Hard cock against my ass, one of his hands was rubbing my pussy through my panties while the other was kneading my tits.

‘‘You are so wet babe, I wanne jub my cock into you.’’ he whispered in my ear making me shiver.

His hand left my breast and moved between my shoulder blades bending me over while his other disappeared. I put my hands on the bed to support my weight while I heard the familiar sound of the foil packet. A moment later he stroked gently my back and the hair on the back of my neck bristled. ‘‘Sensitive back?’’ his voice was gruff now.

‘‘You have no idea.’’ I moaned once again.

Suddenly I felt a tug on my panties and a weird sound was heard. ‘‘I own you a pair of these.’’ Jack said and I saw my torn panties landing on the bed beside me. He didn’t really just do that, right? My pussy swelled more from desire. He entered me then, hard and rough just like he promised. He started moving and I pushed back for more. His dick felt amazing moving inside me and I was confused when he pulled out completely and didn’t ram into me again. I was about to turn my head and look at him to see what was wrong when it happen. He smacked my pussy, not too rough, not too gentle. Pressure was build inside me so fast and I threw my head back crying out in ecstasy. No one had ever done that to me. ‘‘Again’’ I heard my voice pleading and he complied my wish. I was ready to explode and when he shoved his cock inside me again my vision blurred and my whole body trebled as I came apart.

‘‘You liked that babe, didn’t you?’’ he groaned and spanked me. Fuck! My pussy kept clenching and I felt him come inside me hard, growling my name.

‘‘You ok?’’ he said minutes later and kissed my shoulder.

‘‘Hmm…’’ that was the best I could do and he laughed.

I threw myself on the bed and he went to the bathroom.
He came back naked minutes later and undressed me fully this time.

‘‘Sleepy?’’ he stroked my cheek as I was lying on my side.

‘‘I’m exhausted, and by the way, that was the best sex of my life.’’ He snickered and rolled me to my back.

‘‘So far.’’ He said and circled my clit. ‘‘One more time and I‘ll let you sleep, I promise.’’

I didn’t need much persuasion. I felt his cock hardening again and I opening my legs for him. He settled between them and started sinking in gently, his strokes long and slow. He reached the bottom, stilled and pulled away with no rash. His tenderness touched me, and I was rising again. The feeling was so different from before. He cradled me head in his hands, his eyes unfocused and I exploded again. After the first wave of pleasure hit my core he followed me to the abyss.

The next morning Jack gave me a ride home.

‘‘I’ll see you tonight right?’’ he was straddling his bike and I was ogling him once more, I couldn’t help it, he was too hot.

‘‘I guess so. Are you working tonight?’’

‘‘Yeah, we’ll have karaoke tonight, the place is usually packed.’’

‘‘Karaoke?’’ I beamed.

‘‘Yes, you sing?’’ he asked and gave my shirt a tug, pulling me toward him.

‘‘I’m trying.’’ I said against his lips before kissing him.

The Romantic
Platinum Member

Unread post by The Romantic » 02 Jan 2015 10:45

The minute I set foot in the bar I knew something was wrong. Vick had a threatening look on her face while Mad scowled. The guy singing on stage wasn’t that bad, so something else was bothering them.

‘‘Hey, what’s wrong?’’

Vick turned her attention to me. ‘‘I thought you mentioned monogamy?’’

I looked at Mad confused but Jack showed up then.

‘‘Sunshine, vodka?’’

‘‘Yes please.’’ I smiled hesitantly and he moved to fetch my drink. ‘‘What’s going on?’’ I asked again and Mad pointed with her thumb at a girl sitting three seats behind her at the bar. She was pretty, petite but with huge breasts and I got where this was heading. Jack handed me my drink and disappeared again taking orders and making drinks, the bar was really crowded. My eyes couldn’t stop wandering to the girl and I started fidgeting.

‘‘Where are your man and Vincent?’’ I asked Mad.

‘‘They are playing pool.’’ She answered and looked their way at the back of the bar.

‘‘Jaaaaaack!’’ the blond whined and I swear my ears were bleeding. She had the most irritating voice I had ever heard. That’s it, his name was ruined for me and I needed an alternative.

He got closer and she propped her elbows on the bar, her tits were practically being poured out of her top. He leaned his head toward hers and they started chatting and laughing. His head was now only inches away from her tits.

He took the flirting part of our deal at heart I see.

My blood boiled and I felt like a volcano ready to explode. He was really flirting with someone else in front of me and all I wanted to do was rip that bitch’s hand off as she slid it up and down his forearm. The forearm I had held while we had had sex this morning. Enough is enough!

The girls shot darts at him with their glares and I stood up. Two sets of eyes looked at me with surprise and enthusiasm. Did they really think I was going to pull that bitch’s hair out? No matter how much I wanted her hair in my hands he wasn’t mine.

After finding Bella – the bar’s manager I sat at the bar again. ‘‘What?’’ I snapped because they looked at me weird.

‘‘Everything ok?’’ Vick asked hesitantly.

‘‘Everything‘s peachy.’’ I answered and smiled wide.

I drank my Vodka and joked with the girls, not sparing a glance at Keller the whole time. I was proud of myself, I kept smiling and laughing, no scowl, no snappy comment even though I wanted to rip someone a new one.

‘‘Please welcome on stage our girl, Fay!’’ Bella announced and my friends looked at me with wide eyes. I shrugged and headed to the stage.

The introduction of Sin City Woman by Sherry St. Germain started playing and I grabbed the mic. Moving rhythmically to the music I started singing, my voice raspy. I caught sight of a guy who was actually drooling at me. He was sitting at a table near the stage so I made eye contact while I lowered a little to the ground, hips following the bit. He perked up and hollered. No matter how much I wanted to look over at the bar, I refused to give the bastard my attention.

‘‘Thank you.’’ I said when the song ended and the crowd was clapping, I heard screams too and I just knew it was either Mad or Vick, perhaps both.

‘‘That was fucking fantastic!’’ Vick said and hugged me when I made it to the bar. Mad was still clapping and her face would split in two if she didn’t stop smiling.

‘‘I didn’t know you could sing, you were amazing up there!’’ Keller said and smiled, his eyes hooked with desire. Oh, he wanted me now? Jackass!

‘‘Thanks.’’ I smiled back.

‘‘Fay, right?’’ a cute guy said coming closer to me, and I recognized him. He must have wiped his drools away.

‘‘Yes, and you are?’’ I said giving him my hand. Game on Keller!

‘‘Mark. Would you mind if I bought you a drink?’’

‘‘No not at all.’’ I answered with no hesitation.

‘‘Perfect, let’s grab a table.’’ He said. The girls were having a mischievous grin in place while Keller glared at me with narrowed eyes.

We talked for a while, the usual introduction, job, hobbies, home towns. It turned out he had visited Greece two years ago and was mesmerized by its beauty.

‘‘You have a wonderful voice.’’ Mark complimented me.

‘‘Thanks but I have heard better voices than mine.’’ I said honestly.

‘‘Don’t know how to take a compliment? You are too beautiful to be shy.’’ Smooth! Well I wasn’t shy but something was holding me back with this guy, perhaps the fact that I was talking to him to get back at Keller. I really needed to find him another name.

Mark touched my knee and leaned into me but the minute I was about to pull back a hand shoved me behind. Looking up I saw Keller, an irritated look on his face. ‘‘Come on babe, it’s time to leave.’’

‘‘Excuse me?’’ I said with attitude.

He grabbed my hand and whispered in my ear. ‘‘You can walk away from him nice and easy or I can throw you over my shoulder. Your choice.’’

‘‘You wouldn’t.’’ I said dismissively and turned my attention to Mark who looked at us with curiosity. I felt my body be lifted like I weighted nothing and everything went upside down.

‘‘Sorry pal, this one is taken.’’ The bastard said smugly.

I wiggled trying to get free but that only earned me a swat on the butt. ‘‘Put me down this motherfucking instant.’’ I hissed but he kept walking. Was he serious?

I peered through my hair when I heard a door opening, it was more quite there and I saw a desk.

He put me on my feet and I poked him in the chest immediately, hair in my face and all. ‘‘Are you fucking serious? How dare you treat me…’’ I yelled but the rest of my words were swallowed in his mouth because he put a hand at the back of my neck and kissed me with agony. His other hand shoved my hair out of my face.

‘‘What was that for?’’ I breathed when he pulled away for air.

''No flirting.’’ He grumbled and I lifted an eyebrow. ‘‘I didn’t like him being so close to you, he was ogling you.’’ Now I was entertained and pissed off at the same time.

‘‘You didn’t mind me screwing others three days ago but now flirting is a problem?’’

He looked sheepish, that was a first. ‘‘Yeah in my mind you were... not going to... Well I couldn’t imagine you with someone else so...’’

‘‘I see. You would fuck around but I was opening my legs only for you?’’

‘‘Not exactly but something like that. Whatever. No fucking around, no flirting.’’ He repeated.

‘‘You flirted with someone right in front of me, so don’t give me that look Jax.’’

‘‘Jax?’’ he smiled a sweet smile but I crossed my arms over my chest and didn’t answer.

‘‘So, you didn’t want him, you just wanted to get back at me?’’

‘‘Are you saying you wanted the chick with the huge tits?’’ I asked threateningly.

‘‘What?’’ he frowned. ‘‘No, it’s like a habit and I’m a barman here, I have to talk to the costumers.’’

‘‘No more flirting.’’ I snapped.

''Sorry sunshine, I didn't mean to upset you.''

''You didn't upset me.'' I lied and huffed.

''Liar!'' he said and kissed me like a starved man. His tongue slipped inside my mouth and he pushed me against the wall. His hands went on my ass, lifting me and I wrapped my legs around him. He rubbed his cock between my legs while he kissed me and we groaned in union. I was holding the back of his head, our bodies were touching everywhere they could and my head started spinning from lust. I wanted him, right here.

The music was suddenly louder and we turned to look at the door. Zack was standing there, his hand a fist in front of his mouth, but I could still see the smile. ‘‘Sorry, I’ll come back later.’’

I put my legs on the ground and pushed Jax away embarrassed. When we were alone again I pinched his arm because he was grinning like a fool.

‘‘Aw, what was that for?’’ he said rubbing the stinging spot.

‘‘Your brother caught us in his office, we should apologize to him.’’

‘‘Don’t worry about it sunshine. He has seen worse.’’

I narrowed my eyes at him. ‘‘I’m not like your sluts Jax.’’ Just the thought that he might think of me as one of them made me upset.

He looked at me fondly and caressed my cheek. ‘‘I know. I’m sorry sunshine, I didn't mean it the way it sounded.’’ Those gray blue eyes shined with honesty.

‘‘You’re forgiven.’’ I smiled.

‘‘Thank God, cause I really wanne do you tonight.’’ He said lasciviously ruining the moment, so I pinched him again.

‘‘Stop that, it hurts’’ he complained with a mock-painted expression on his face.

‘‘Let’s get out of here, you have work to do.’’

I took my seat next to Mad and turned to talk to her but Jax caught my chin and kissed my lips. He pulled back slightly and looked me in the eyes, there was fire in his. ‘‘Only I get to kiss you. Only I get to fuck you. No one else can even attempt to try.’’ He kissed me again, more passionate this time and I melted. I knew what was going on, he was marking his territory and I was about to mark mine. I grabbed the front of his T-shirt to pull him closer and opened my mouth to him. Once again his kisses turned me on to no end, it was a talent of his.

‘‘Ok love birds, enough of that!’’ Mad said with a giggle.

I trailed my mouth to his ear and whispered huskily ‘‘If you’re a good boy, I’ll reward you with my mouth,’’ I gave him an opened mouth kiss under his ear ‘‘and tongue’’ I licked him on the same spot. I didn’t have a chance so far to give him a blowjob and I really wanted to have him in my mouth. He growled like he was in pain and went behind the bar.

The minute we got in my apartment I shoved Jax against the front door. I kissed him and put a hand between us, stroking his dick. He didn’t disappoint me ‘‘Always hard.’’ I muttered.

‘‘Babe I have a hard-on every time I’m in the same room with you.’’ He growled and squeezed my ass.

I kneeled in front of him and unzipped his jeans. ‘‘Want your reward?’’ I asked and looked at him mischievously.

‘‘Fuck yes, I’m dying here sunshine’’ he gave me a tormented look and I laughed, he was completely at my mercy.

Sliding his jeans and boxers down, his dick sprang free and I licked my lips in anticipation. I stroked him a few times and pre cum appeared on the tip. I couldn’t help myself, leaning forward I licked it clear. ‘‘Fuck.’’ Jax said in agony.

Leaving his hard shaft I kneaded his tight balls and salivate was being secreted in my mouth. I lowered my head again and licked his balls. A moment later I felt a hand at the back of my head. ‘‘Suck my cock babe, I can’t take it anymore’’ he breathed.

I pulled back again and stared at the sight in front of me, his huge dick, hard, pointing at me, pleading me to lick him. I left one of my hands massaging his balls while the other fisted the base of his dick and I put its head in my mouth. I sucked slightly and he groaned. I put slowly more and more of his shaft in my mouth, sliding my tongue along his dick repeatedly. I couldn’t put all of him in my mouth, so when I felt his tip reaching the back of my throat I started pulling it out with no rash. When he was almost out of my mouth I slide him in again, my hand matching my mouth’s movements. I repeated the motion a few time with the same tempo, slow and easy. When I heard him growl in frustration I put more pressure on my mouth and started sucking him harder, faster. ‘‘Ah, keep going babe!’’ he moaned and griped my hair tighter, but he didn’t try to take charge of the tempo or depth of the blowjob. The feel of his hand in my hair turned me on even more and I clenched my mouth tighter to cause friction and he cried out. ‘‘I’m gonne come’’ he warned.

I wanted his cum in my mouth and when he started jerking I pulled him as deep as I could and squeezed him with my mouth. He spitted himself in my mouth and I swallowed everything he gave me. Licking my lips when he was done, I stood up and kissed his jaw. He rested his head against the door, eyes closed and breathing hard.

‘‘You liked that?’’ I said grinning.

‘‘Liked?’’ He said and opened his eyes smiling. ‘‘Babe you milked me dry, I loved that! I’m gonne worship that mouth of yours every day from now on. Give me a moment and I’m going to make you come for the rest of the night.’’ He said pulling me closer. And he did exactly that, all night!

The Romantic
Platinum Member

Unread post by The Romantic » 02 Jan 2015 10:46

Feather light kisses all over my back waked me up the next morning, damn he had found my most erotogenic zone. I kept my eyes closed and enjoyed the feel of his touch. He trailed his fingers from the back of my neck all the way down my spine until he reached my lower back. Kissing my shoulder he grabbed my ass and squeezed. ‘‘Good morning sunshine!’’ he whispered in my ear.

‘‘Morning Jax’’ I murmured rubbing my cheek against my pillow. I felt the warm of his body to my side and I wanted to cuddle next to him and sleep some more.

‘‘I like the sound of that.’’ He said and I knew he was smiling like an idiot.

‘‘Mmmm…’’

‘‘Come on sleepyhead! I have coffee ready for you.’’ He tempted me and I opened an eye. He brought a cap of coffee near my face and I tried to make a grab of it but he pulled it out of my reach. ‘‘Kiss first.’’

I rolled to my back and kissed him on the cheek. ‘‘What was that?’’ he complained offended.

‘‘A kiss, now gimme.’’ I raised my hand clenching and unclenching my hand like a two year old baby.

He leaned down and brought our lips together. I opened my mouth and he took full advantage of my offer. Thrusting his tongue in my mouth he started fucking it with his tongue making me hot and bothered, how was that even possible after the multi orgasms he gave me last night?

‘‘You sore?’’ he said against my lips.

‘‘No.’’ I grimaced.

‘‘You’re a terrible liar sunshine.’’ He kissed my lips gently and passed me the coffee.

‘‘Fine, I’m sore. You have a hell of a stamina buddy.’’

‘‘I’m gonne take a cold shower then.’’ He said clearly pleased with himself. Cocky bastard!
I finished my coffee and went to pull some clothes on because Jax wanted us to sleep naked.

‘‘What are you doing?’’ he had asked me the first time I tried to get dressed for bed.

‘‘Putting some clothes on?’’ I hesitated cause he had a threatening look on his face.

‘‘No clothes in bed sunshine, I wanne feel your skin against mine and fuck you through the night if I want to.’’

I was searching in my wardrobe when the bathroom’s door opened. I peeked at him but then my eyes refused to move away from him. He had only a towel around his hips, hair damp, water sliding down his magnificent body, a woman’s wet dream!

‘‘You can drool on me as long as you like’’ he grinned and got rid of the towel. Oh my God, would I ever get tired of his naked body? ‘‘Something occurred to me.’’ He said and started getting dressed, such a pity!

‘‘Yeah? What?’’ I asked when he was dressed and I could finally tear my eyes off him.

‘‘I know what drink you like, how many drinks will give you drunk, your favorite sex position.’’ He said and came closer to me. ‘‘I know you’re a tough person who cares a lot about the others. I realized though I don’t know anything else about your life.’’ He was right behind me now and hugged me from behind.

‘‘What do you want to know?’’ I asked and leaned my head against his shoulder.

‘‘Tell me about your family, your friends back home. Staff like that.’’

‘‘Oh, you want my life story.’’ I said and he bit my ear.

He led me to the sofa and I laid on it with my feet resting on his lap. ‘‘Well, I was actually born in Florida. My mum was a teacher at a greek school, my dad worked at a hospital, he’s a doctor.’’

‘‘Why did you get back to Greece then?’’

‘‘They loved it there but my father worked a lot of hours and didn’t get to see us much. My mother felt lonely, she was used to always have people around. I’m an only child but I have a quite big family. My father has three brothers and my mother two siblings. You get the picture.’’

‘‘You are close to them?’’

‘‘Yeah, my cousins are like brothers and sisters to me.’’

‘‘Do you remember anything?’’
''From Florida? Not much, I was six when we left.’’

‘‘So, in Greece it was better?’’

‘‘My grandparents helped raising me, when my parents were at work. We are eleven cousins. It gets crazy when we are all together but I’m thankful for my family. I know I can count on them but when we are fighting, things can get easily out of hand, especially when we were younger.’’ I said and he laughed.

‘‘What about friends?’’

‘‘My best friend, Anna. I have known her since I was 10. She is actually part of the family now, dating one of my cousins.’’

‘‘I saw that coming. It must be great, having so many people in your life.’’ He was quite again, eyeing me carefully and I knew he wanted to ask me something.

‘‘Oh, come on ask the question.’’

‘‘What about the accident? How bad was it?’’

I knew he was going to ask about it sooner or later but strangely enough I wanted to tell him. ‘‘Ehm, it was serious. Broken arm, concussion, a deep slash on the ribs and transfusion because of the blood loss.’’ I said like I was reading a shopping list.

He nodded his head, eyes locked with mine, encouraging me to go on.

‘‘I was awake until the ambulance arrived, then everything went black. They woke me up two days later. I remember the pain and the chaos that existed. I was afraid about the others and asked if they were ok but I couldn’t move, the van hit my side of the car and I was trapped. I remember that Maria managed to get out of the car and was on my side saying everyone is fine and they would get me out of there soon.’’

‘‘Was anyone else injured worse?’’ he was a great listener.

‘‘No, nothing beyond broken legs and arms.’’

‘‘Your parents?’’ he didn’t need to clarify for me to understand his question.

‘‘They flew to Spain immediately. No one told me but I know they freaked out. I feel guilty for putting them through hell, so I was patient with them afterwards when they were overprotective.’’

‘‘Have they got over it?’’

‘‘As much as they could. I was good as new, so they finally understood I was going to be around for a very long time.’’ I said with a laugh. ‘‘I am just grateful, and try to consider myself lucky for having a second chance.’' And I really believed that.

''So, no fear of driving?''

''Well, I wouldn't go that far. I feel comfortable enough to drive or be in a car, but I'm even more cautious now.''

''Feel comfortable on my bike?''

''Yeah. I trust you.'' Why did I just say that? Did I? Oh my, I trusted him! I never, even once, felt in danger when I was riding the bike with him.

He smiled widely at me. ''You are amazing you know that?'' he said and leaned down for a kiss.

‘‘Yeah I do.’’ I smiled. ‘‘What about you?’’ I said trying to change te subject. He just looked at me, saying nothing. ‘‘Come on, I wanne know about your family too!’’

‘‘Well, my mum lives in Waukegan, we moved there when I was fourteen. I visit her with my brother every chance we got. My aunt lives right across the street and she has a lot of friends in the neighborhood, so I’m not afraid she is all alone. She is really great, supportive and all. She is the best cook ever.’; He said with proud.

‘‘Is she working?’’

‘‘She owns a bakery.’’

‘‘Bakery? If I were you, I would be overweight. I’m a sucker for bread and chocolate.’’

‘‘Then you’re gonne love my mum.’’ He said and rubbed my calf.

‘‘What about your dad?’’ I asked tentative cause he hadn’t mentioned him but I immediately wished I wouldn’t. He looked outside the window, his face cold, expressionless.

‘‘He left us when I was thirteen, we lived in a small town in North Dakota then. He was never too close to me and Zack but he treated us good. I knew my mum wanted him to be more caring but he just didn’t have it in him. My mum found out he had an affair. She acted like nothing was wrong for months but everyone could see that something died inside her, the smiles disappeared from her face. News spread out eventually and I found out about that too, Zack was in college then. Mum was a wreck by then and it killed me to see her like that. My parents had a fight, I heard yells and glasses breaking. When I went down I saw my mum crying and he was gone. We have never heard a word from him again.’’

I didn’t except this and I didn’t know if I should ask him all the questions I had in my head. ‘‘Why didn’t she say anything sooner?’’

‘‘She loved him. She had idolized him in her head and was in denial. When I asked her years after he left and the wounds were healed, she told me that if she confronted him the problems they had but didn’t want to acknowledge would become real.’’

‘‘So you moved away because of the memories that place held?’’

‘‘Yeah, pretty much. It took a moving and almost half a decade for her to let him go. I knew she was suffering inside, but she was strong for us. She was a mother and a father and she did well.’’

‘‘What about you? How did you feel?’’ I asked and sat up. I was really hopping I wasn’t crossing a line here, but he seem eager to tell me.

‘‘It did hurt to be abandoned by my own father. I was not close to him but still, we were his blood, I loved him. Seeing my mother like that though was harded. She was a cheerful person, full of energy and he took that away from her. When we moved here, I could see she was slowly becoming happy again, making a new life away from him.’’

‘‘Is that the reason you’re avoiding relationships?’’ It made sense. The relationship he should have as a pattern went straight to hell.

‘‘Maybe their history left a scar, but I don’t think that’s the main reason. I know that not every relationship ends like theirs, I just haven’t found someone with whom I really want to be in one so far.’’

‘‘Should I be offended?’’ I asked and smiled, but why my stomach flipped over in…pain?

‘‘No, you know you’re different than the others sunshine,’’ he said caressing my cheek and I smiled for real this time ‘‘wanne tell you a secret?’’ he said conspiratorially.

‘‘Sure!’’ I said but I would prefer for him to tell me how I was different.

‘‘I think my mum is dating someone. She is in Mexico right now with a few friends on vacation but I think she is with a guy.’’ He wiggled his eyebrows and I laughed out loud.

I kissed his mouth and stood up. ‘‘I have to go to work and you should leave.’’

‘‘Your kindness is killing me babe. You’re not working this Sunday are you?’’

‘‘No, why?’’ I said searching for clothes again.

‘‘My mum is coming back and having a barbeque. The guys are going to be there and she is excepting you too.’’

That got my attention. ‘‘Me?’’ I chocked.

‘‘Yes, Maddie and I might mention you to her and she would love to meet you.’’

‘‘Ehm…’’ he mentioned me to his mum?

‘‘Come on. Everyone will be there and no one says no to Nora Keller.’’ he smiled.

‘‘Yeah, ok.’’ Why was I so nervous about that? Jax was my friend and I was meeting his mom.

‘‘Get dressed, I’m driving you to work sunshine.’’ He said smacking my ass.