Living The Dream - 1

romantic stories collection, all English or hindi romantic stories, long romantic stories in English and hindi. Love stories collection. couple stories..
The Romantic
Platinum Member

Re: Living The Dream - 1

Unread post by The Romantic » 02 Jan 2015 10:43

Living The Dream - 7 (chapter 7)
When I saw him getting out of the bathroom I stood up and headed his way. ‘‘I’m gonna clean up a little.’’

‘‘I’ll be waiting.’’ He said and smacked my bare butt as I passed by him. I jolted and glared at him before closing the bathroom door. I realized then that I didn’t feel uncomfortable and had no problem walking naked in front of him. I was an average woman, far away from perfect, but I had confidence and knew I was good at the eye. At five feet five inches tall I had a healthy slightly athletic body but still, it was a whole different story to be naked in front of a gorgeous man who had slept with flawless women.

Jack was in bed with his arms behind his head. His eyes traveled over my face and body ‘‘You’re so beautiful.’’

I smiled shyly. ‘Thanks’ I said and pulled an oversized T shirt over my head, it barely covered my butt.

‘‘Come here’’ he said and sat up. When I reached him he grabbed my waist and threw me in the middle of the bed causing me to let out a shriek. He lifted the hem of the shirt up to my breasts and started kissing my abdomen.

‘‘What are you doing?’’ I asked laughing and tossing a little because he found a ticklish spot.

‘‘I was in a hurry to get inside you and didn’t pay much attention to this region.’’ He continued his kisses until he reached my breasts. ‘‘Are you working out?’’

‘‘I like to run.’’ I said trying to tone down my laughter.

‘‘God, it’s not just your pussy tight, your whole body is! You are so fucking hot.’’ He murmured and then turned his focus to my left rib case, brushing his lips against the tattoo I had there. I was panting now but his torture didn’t end. He licked and sucked a trail along my waist, hips and the side of my thigh and stopped when he gave a light peck on the back of my knee. I couldn’t hold back my moans.

When he was satisfied with the kisses he laid beside me, his upper body was raised on his elbow, and trailed my tattoo with his index finger. gracias por salvarme

‘‘I didn’t know you had a tattoo. Spanish?’’

‘‘Yeah.’’ I murmured. It felt weird having his touch there.

‘‘What does it mean?’’

‘‘Thanks for saving me.’’

‘‘Why did you do it?’’ he asked and I could tell he wasn’t just curious, he wanted to know, even though I was sure he suspected. He could feel the scar underneath.

‘‘I was in an accident that gained me a scar. I wanted to cover it.’’

He brushed his finger over it once more. ‘‘Wanne tell me what happened?’’

I shrugged. ‘‘A drunk guy thought that traffic lights were overrated.’’

‘‘And why in Spanish?’’

‘‘Well,’’ I laughed ‘‘it’s a fuck you to fate. It happened when I was in Spain with my cousins, three years ago. We were on vacations.’’

‘‘So, it’s a thank you to God?’’

‘‘God, doctors, paramedics. It’s a thank you to every savior out there.’’

‘‘I see’ he said and kissed my lips gently ‘was it serious?’’
I closed my eyes, feeling a little uneasy ‘‘Ehm, you could say that. I’m just sorry for upsetting my family. They are still a little worried about me being so far away.’’ After the accident they were overprotective but luckily time healed everything.
He was silent for a moment and then I felt his mouth on mine. He coaxed my mouth open and his tongue slipped between my lips, hand squeezing my ass. A fire started burning inside me and I pressed our bodies together, one of my legs went around his waist.

‘‘I want you’’ he murmured and rubbed his hard cock between my legs. I rolled him to his back and grabbed a condom, getting rid of my shirt in the process. Rolling the condom on his thick shaft I was beyond ready for him.

‘‘Ride me babe.’’ He ordered with a husky voice and I straddled him and took him whole inside of me with a lunge. Somewhere far away I heard him grumble ‘fuck’ but I was in my own world. He filled me perfectly, not a tiny space was left blank. No one had ever done that to me. He gripped my hips and I started moving up and down. Hell yes! My hands were on his abdomen for support and I rode him with everything I got. My breasts were bouncing and he capped one in his hand. I could feel his muscles clenching and unclenching beneath my hands. He stretched me to my limits and I couldn’t think anything beyond the feel of him inside me.

‘‘I can’t last any longer.’’ I breathed.

‘‘Come babe, I wanne feel you squeeze my cock.’’ The urge in his voice was my undone. I came hard and I came long yelling his name. My pussy clenched around him and his hold on my hips kept me moving when I couldn’t anymore. He shoved my hips against his one last time and I felt him jerk inside me. He threw his head back, eyes closed in agony and my pussy started clenching again.

‘‘Fay!’’ he gasped.

I felt on top of him, our bodies were covered in sweat. Jack grabbed my ass and thrust inside me one more time, making my hair to stand on end.

I let him slide out of me reluctantly and laid exhausted on my side. He took care of the condom and I felt him snuggling behind me. An arm over my waist, his groin pressed to my ass, his face on my neck and legs bent behind mine.

‘‘I didn’t think you were the spooning type.’’ I said sincerely.

‘‘Don’t tell anyone ok?’’ he said and inhaled deeply. ‘‘Goodnight.’’

‘‘Night.’’ I said with a yawn. I closed my eyes and savored the feeling of Jack behind me, spooning me.

The Romantic
Platinum Member

Unread post by The Romantic » 02 Jan 2015 10:43

The next day I woke up confused. My pillow wasn’t soft and fluffy and I felt too hot. Then the rest of my senses awaken and so did my brain. Opening my eyes I found an asleep Jack lying on his back. My head rested on his shoulder, one of my legs was over his and his arm was around me, even in his sleep he crushed my body to his side.

My gaze followed the line of his jaw, neck, chest and stomach. His six pack abs rose and fell with every breath he took. I kissed his stubbly chin and untangled myself from him carefully. I needed a bath!

I let the hot water run down my body and my mind race. The sex was... there were simply no words. I wanted to repeat last night but I didn’t know what Jack had in mind. I was sure he enjoyed himself but was that enough for another round of mind blowing sex? He could find it anywhere with anyone. Relationship was not a possibility and I had no experience with casual sex, so I was a little edgy.

Apparently I stayed in the bathroom too long because when I was finished, I found Jack sitting on the kitchen table with his jeans on, reading a sheet of paper.

‘‘Your name is Fotini?’’ he asked amused.

‘‘Oh, feel free to go through my staff.’’ I pretended to be irritated.

He lifted an eyebrow. Ok fine, I wasn’t a good actress.

‘‘Yeah, but everyone calls me Fay, even in Greece.’’

‘‘Does it mean anything?’’

‘‘Bright.’’

He was thoughtful for a minute and then he motioned with his hand for me to go closer. When I was within reach distance he grabbed me by the waist and I was suddenly between his legs.

‘‘Good morning beautiful.’’ he said and kissed my neck.

‘‘Good morning to you too.’’ I said and kissed his lips not being able to resist. ''Do you want breakfast?''

‘‘Just coffee if you have.’’

I made coffee for both of us and sat on the couch.

‘‘What’s going on in that head of yours?’’ Jack asked and sat next to me.

Ok, it was time to address the big elephant in the room. Butterflies made their appearance in my stomach as I said ‘‘We kind of ruined our friendship.’’

‘‘What? No, we didn’t,’’ he stated with self-assurance ‘‘we are just two friends who also happened to have great sex together.’’ You are putting it mildly buddy, not just great!

‘‘So, we are pretending that it never happened?’’

Something flashed in his eyes, but I couldn’t identify what exactly cause he placed both our caps on the table and lifted quickly the T-shirt I wore after my bath. Putting a nipple in his mouth he sucked and licked it vigorously. Moist gathered immediately between my legs and I grabbed his head to hold him there. He nibbled lightly my hard nipple between his teeth and fireworks exploded behind my eyes. ‘‘Jack! Yes!’’

He left my breasts and started sliding down my body trailing hot kisses on his way. He knelt on the floor in front of me and removed my shorts and panties. He moved so fast I didn’t see it coming. Putting the back of my knees on his shoulders he shoved his face between my legs. I cried out in ecstasy when I felt for the first time his mouth on my pussy. He placed open mouthed kisses over my pussy and then he circled my clit with his tongue.

‘‘Don’t stop!’’ I moaned.

His tongue kept going and a finger traced my entrance, making me whimper. The combination set me right on the edge of the cliff, all I wanted was one more push. His finger kept tracing in circles, never penetrating. Then it happened, his finger disappeared and I felt his tongue thrusting in my pussy. He fucked me with his tongue and I came apart. My legs kept him in place while my whole body trembled and I hollered his name.

‘‘We are not pretending anything.’’ He said when my legs relaxed around him. ‘‘In fact, we are going to keep fucking.’’ I had an insatiable hunger for him and his husky voice provoked me.

I grabbed his jaw between my thumb and forefinger and looked him in the eyes. ‘‘Please fuck me Jack.’’ My voice came out raucous and his eyes sparkled with my proposal.

The only sound in the room was our irregular breathings and his zipper. His cock sprang free and I rolled a condom on. He placed my ass at the edge of the cough and rose on his knees.

‘‘Say it again.’’

‘‘Fuck me, hard, please!’’ I rasped again.

Jack drove his cock all the way in and my pussy leaked with arousal. ‘‘You drive me crazy babe.’’ With hands on my thighs he fucked me wildly, like we were going to die the next minute and I grabbed the head of the couch for dear life. He wasn’t gentle like the first time, at the beginning at least, and his hard dick rammed my cunt repeatedly. He knew I could take it since he made me come with his mouth first. He was trying to make a point, mission accomplished – no pretending.

My body tensed and pressure build in my core, it increased and explosions outspread from my pussy all the way through my spine until they reached the back of my head. My mind turned off completely once again and I had no power over my body as it quivered out of control. I had never had such a strong orgasm before, what the hell was this man doing to me?

Three thrusts in and Jack’s grip on me tightened, he stilled inside me and his body shuddered with release. I felt him jerking inside me hard, his cock hitting my inner walls. ‘‘Fuck, Fay!’’ he gasped at the ceiling. We stayed like that for a few minutes. When he lowered his head and looked at me his eyes were still wild. He kissed my neck and pulled out of me slowly.

‘‘I hope you don’t have a problem with the guys knowing, because if the girls ask I’m not going to lie.’’ I told him when he was done getting dressed.

‘‘I don’t mind them knowing sunshine.’’

‘‘Sunshine?’’ I arched a brow.

‘‘It suits you, no complains. I couldn’t find something decent enough with bright.’’

I let out a bark of laughter and he sat on the bet to put his shoes on.

‘‘Ok, I have one condition.’’ I said determined.

He sat up straighter and waited silently for me to continue. This thought had been nagging me and I was not backing down on this. ‘‘No fucking around with others.’’

He just stared at me for a couple of minutes. ‘‘I don’t do relationships.’’

‘‘And I don’t do guys who fuck another woman twenty four hours after they fucked me. I don’t want a relationship either Jack.’’

‘‘But if you want monogamy, we are going to be in one.’’ He insisted.

‘‘Seriously?’’ I said and threw my hands in the air. ‘‘We are just going to be two friends, like you said earlier, who fuck only each other until one of us don’t want to anymore. Then we are going back being just friends. No romantic feelings involved. How is that a relationship?’’

A frown appeared on his face ‘‘Fine. No fucking, but we can flirt with others.’’ He said after a moment.

I couldn’t see the point in it but whatever. ‘‘Your commitment phobia has no limits. Ok.’’

He stood and kissed me, only his lips touching me at first. His hands came around my waist and pulled me closer. I licked his lips and he let me enter his mouth with my tongue, our tongues gliding against each other. How could a kiss make me so turned on? He grabbed my ass and rubbed his groin against me growling.

‘‘I need to be able to walk at work today.’’ I muttered against his mouth.

He chuckled and let go of me. ‘‘It’s Sunday.’’

‘‘I am working this Sunday.’’

‘‘Talk to you later then, sunshine.’’

He closed the door behind him and I was left standing there with a smile. Well, that went good.

The Romantic
Platinum Member

Unread post by The Romantic » 02 Jan 2015 10:44

Mad wasn’t working with me today and I didn’t have time to answer her calls.

‘‘Where the hell have you been all day?’’ She said angrily through the phone.

‘‘Sorry mammy, I had a lot of work to do.’’ I said unlocking my door.

‘Really? And here I was, thinking you were avoiding me!’’ she accused and I played dump.

‘‘Why would I avoid you?’’

‘‘You left with Jackson, Fay. And after that dance! Come on tell me what happened!’’ she was so excited that I started laughing, it’s payback time.

‘‘Stop laughing and start speaking!’’

‘‘You do remember what you did on Thursday, right?’’

‘‘Are you referring to the fact that I made you a huge favor and left you with Jack?’’

‘‘You were playing matchmaker again when I told you not to, Mad. Anyway I’m bone-tired, we’ll catch up tomorrow.’’

‘‘What? No, tell meee!’’ she whined.

‘‘Payback is a bitch my friend.’’ I said and hung up.

An hour later I was happily under my covers. My body was restless, no doubt from all the action it got last night and this morning. I had sex with Jack right here, and it was so damn good. I was worried that after sex things might get complicated but we had perfect chemistry and he didn’t allow me to feel uncomfortable. We were friends and we were having a great time together, nothing less nothing more.

My phone started ringing then, Jack.

‘‘Hey you!’’ I greeted him.

‘‘Wanne tell me why Maddie is blowing my phone up with messages, asking what happened last night between us?’’

‘‘I’m taking my revenge. Please tell me you didn’t tell her.’’

‘‘No, I am having so much fun torturing her.’’

‘‘Good, don’t utter a word until tomorrow. She deserves it!’’

‘‘I’m thinking about you.’’ His tone changes from playful to seductive suddenly.

‘‘What are you thinking exactly?’’ I challenged him.

‘‘The way your naked body felt against mine, my dick inside you, your taste when I licked you, the sounds you …’’ a fuss suddenly covered his words and I heard someone yell ‘Jack! Give me a hand here, the place is packed’ Silence again.

Jack sighed in the phone ‘‘Sorry babe, my break is over. Goodnight.’’

I was definitely not sleeping after that, damn hormones!

I was on the phone the next morning when the doorbell rang. The minute I opened the door, Mad barreled in with Vick hot on her hills.

‘‘Θα σε πάρω τηλέφωνο αργότερα, φιλάκια.’’

‘‘Call from home?’’ Vick asked and sat on the sofa.

‘‘Yeah, my mum. I’ll call her later. Coffee?’’

‘‘We are not here for coffee.’’ Mad grumbled.

‘‘You missed me so much yesterday? I’m touched.’’ I smiled innocently.

‘‘Cut the crap!’’

‘‘We are dying here, tell us what happened!’’ Vick said eagerly. I was more interested into her story but knew I couldn’t delay anymore.

‘‘What do you want to know?’’ I extended the agony and the expression on their faces was priceless! Their eyes bugged and their mouths were hanging open.

‘‘Just spill the beans already woman!’’ Mad said.

‘‘We slept together.’’ I confessed and it felt good, to tell them what happened.
They shrieked in union and I shrunk at the high pitched voice.

‘‘He finally found a normal, smart woman!’’ Vick clapped her hands happily.

‘‘I knew it, he is so into you!’’ Mad said at the same time.

‘‘Wow, wow! Take it easy, nothing will be different. We are just friends, who are also going to have sex.’’ I informed them.

‘‘Yeah right, you two had sex, hot sex actually if your little dance was any indication and you want us to believe you’re only friends?’’ Mad said in a stern voice.

‘‘Well, it was too hot, but that’s exactly what I’m telling you. We are not dating. I mean, I’m leaving when the summer ends and Jack is…Jack.’’

‘‘That idiot.’’ Vick murmured disappointed while Mad frowned at me.

I felt uneasy settling in my stomach, was I making a mistake here? ‘‘You don’t approve? You two had been taking my ears off about Jack.’’

‘‘I totally approve. I just thought he would man up eventually.
You challenge him, keep him in his toes and he is always after you, he has never done that before.’’ Vick said.

‘‘We’ll see what happen next.’’ Mad said cheerfully, her scowl long vanished.

I poured them some coffee and sat on the floor opposite them. Deciding it was time to change the subject I eyed Vick carefully. ‘‘Sooo, Zack?’’

She stilled and Mad nodded. ‘‘Why didn’t you tell me?’’

‘‘She hasn’t admitted anything to me either no matter how long I got in her hair.’’ Mad said.

Vick exhaled loudly. ‘‘Fine, yes I like him. To be honest I want him, but he is with someone else now, so it doesn’t matter what I want.’’ She said defeated.

‘‘How long?’’ I asked.

‘‘Since March. We kissed but we were a little drunk that night and didn’t take things further.’’

‘‘Four months? And you didn’t say a word to me?’’ Mad said loudly.

‘‘I thought I just liked him and none of us mentioned the kiss after that night, but when Ciera showed up I thought about him more and more.’’

‘‘I would have never imagined him with someone like her, she is too quite. And I thought about it before I suspected something about you, so my opinion is objective.’’ I told her and smiled compassionately.

‘‘He is with her though.’’ Vick insisted.

‘‘I’m not sure they’ll last long, you know him. He is going to get bored with her sooner or later. She is sweat and all, but not what he is looking for. I’m not suggesting that you should wait for him but, come on you can see it yourself!’’ Mad said with wide eyes.

‘‘No spark.’’ I answered.

‘‘Exactly!’’ Mad exclaimed ‘so, what happened when he took you home?’

‘‘I don’t remember anything. The next morning I woke up in my bed, alone.’’ Vick stayed quiet and I handed her chocolate ice-cream, my key to every problem.

‘‘I’m going to be late at work. I’m out of here, when does your shift start?’’ Mad asked me.

‘‘At four.’’ I answered, my mouth full of ice-cream.

‘‘See you then baby girl!’’ she kissed Vick’s cheek and bolted out of my apartment.

‘‘I have some donuts.’’

‘‘I need them!’’ Vick groaned and threw her head back.

After the last show ended and we were done with the dolphins’ recovery we headed home.

‘‘New bracelet?’’ I asked and looked closer the jewelry on Mad’s hand that was on the steering wheel.

‘‘Kevin’s present!’’ she beamed.

‘‘It’s beautiful.’’

‘‘So, how is Jack?’’ She giggled and I rolled my eyes.

''Why should I know? We haven’t talked today.’’

‘‘He is your friend, isn’t he?’’

‘‘He is yours too.’’

‘‘Oh, come on! No one can hear us. Don’t you want him to be more than just a friend?’’

‘‘Why are you so persistent? How can I be in a relationship with someone who is going to be 13 hours away from me?’’

She turned to look at me briefly and sulked. Turning her attention on the road again she said ‘‘You once told me you liked it here. You could, you know, move here.’’

I would love to, but on the other hand I was going to miss my parents, my friends, my country. My home was there. My life was there.

‘‘I am not going to lie to you. A part of me wants to stay here, but I don’t think I have it in me. I would become homesick.’’

‘‘Jack would love for you to stay too.’’

‘‘Is that it? You think that if Jack and I get involved, I’ll move here?’’

‘‘That’s one of the reasons yes, but not the main one.’’

Now I was intrigued. ‘‘What’s the main reason then?’’

‘‘When I see you two together, you just click in my head. He always stares at you when you’re in the same room, tries to make you laugh or be comfortable. You are our friend, he sees you almost every day and yet he made a move on you. He wouldn’t have done that if he didn’t feel something for you. And you! Miss I’m not into one night stands…’’

I tried not to read too much in her words. ‘‘The only reason he did a move on me is because I’m not staying Mad. And it’s not a one night stand. Can we just drop it?’’

‘‘Ok, sorry.’’ She nodded.