Complicated Love

romantic stories collection, all English or hindi romantic stories, long romantic stories in English and hindi. Love stories collection. couple stories..
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Complicated Love

Unread post by sexy » 04 Aug 2015 11:54

Complicated Love - Chapter 12
Time for a little dip in the hot tub! Read more of Complicated Love to find out exactly what happens while our favorite characters take a little dip! You really won't want to miss it!
Dinner was amazing! The place was decorated beautifully, the tables were all nice and private. There were bushes and trees to separate all the tables, it was like you were eating in a jungle! But a fancy jungle because there were big chandeliers and the chairs were made out of some expensive wood.

The food was great as well! I had a seafood dish, it had prawns, clams, oysters, and lobster! It was so delicious, but very large so Cam had to help me near the end. Brittney had a salad. Typical right? That's what I thought until it arrived. It turned out be giant and was the biggest salad I'd ever seen in my life. I was surprised she finished it! Grayson and Cam both got steaks for dinner, they devoured it and said it was "the steak of all steaks".

Once we got back to the hotel, Brittney suggested that we all go for a dip in the hot tub. Of course Grayson was in, I bet he just wanted to see her in a bathing suit.

"We're down," Cam said with a nod then turned to me, "Right Angel?"

I was a little thrown off by Cam answering for the both of us, as if the two of us were a package deal. I actually thought it was kind of cute.

"Uhh," I mumbled.

"You don't want to?" Cam asked me.

"I just forgot to bring a bathing suit," I told everyone, hoping they wouldn't pry anymore. I didn't bring a bathing suit because I didn't want people to see my bruises.

"Just wear your birthday suit," Cam laughed and nudged me with a little wink. I shook my head at him and Grayson gave him a look, but Cam just chuckled softly and held his hands up in surrender, "Jokes everyone! Relax!"

"You can borrow one of mine!" Brittney piped up.

"Oh, that's fine really," I tried to protest but Brittney shook her head quickly and interrupted me.

"Come on! Let's find you something!" She proceeded to grab my hand and pull me into her room.

She ran over to her suitcase and flung the top open. She rummaged through all her clothes (which was a lot for only a weekend trip) and finally pulled out a red string bikini. I gulped, it was very revealing, definitely not something I'd wear. It's not like I hated bikinis, I liked bikinis, but I liked ones that weren't just little triangles covering my nipples, I needed more fabric than that!

"Perfect!" Brittney said happily and brought to me, "Cam will go wild when he sees you in this!"

"I'm not a big swimmer, so uhh..."

"Come on Izzy! You've got a banging body! Show it off for once!"

"I'd rather not..." I bit my lip nervously as she put the bikini in my hands.

"You're going to wear it Izzy!" She said and started to lead me out of the room, "come on, we'll have fun!"

And with that she had shut the door in my face. I sighed heavily, this bikini was far from my comfort zone, but I guess, I had to suck it up and put it on.

I walked into my room to find Cam already in his swim trunks and Grayson just about to leave to go to his room. "Hurry up and change sis," he said while messing up my hair, "Britt and I will meet you guys down there."

I made my way to the bathroom and changed into the bikini. Holy this thing was so revealing! It was a simple triangle bikini, the top was just plain red and the bottom was the same color with some synching around the bum, making my ass look really good, not gonna lie!

I stared at myself in the mirror and wow. I looked really good in this! I couldn't believe Brittney was right, but I looked hot, I really did. But, I didn't want anyone to see me in this! It was embarrassing... I really hated my bruises. While wearing this bathing suit all of my bruises were exposed. I didn't want anyone to see those, it was embarrassing. I decided I wouldn't swim, I'd just sit on the side and watch.

I saw a hotel bath robe hanging on the back of the bathroom door and I slid into it, tying it tightly around me. I came out of the bathroom and Cam was holding two towels in his hands and was checking his phone. He looked like he was frowning at his phone, I wondered what he was looking at. A text?

"Everything okay?" I asked him and he jumped a little, I guess he hadn't realized I came out of the bathroom.

"Mmm, everything's good," he said and put a smile on his face as if his frown was never there. "Why do you have that robe on? Let's see this bathing suit," he said and came over to me, and reached his hands out.

"No! Get away Cam!" I swatted his hands away and he laughed.

"Fine," he smirked at me as we walked out of the room, "I'll get to see sooner or later."

**************************************************************************************

Down at the pool, Grayson and Brittney were already in the hot tub cuddled up close together. There wasn't really anyone else in the pool at this time, just an employee collecting towels. They waved us over and we made our way to them. Cam tossed our towels onto a lounge chair and quickly stepped into the hot tub. I don't think he realized that the water would be hot because he jumped a bit and his eyes widened, "God this water is hot!"

"You just went in too fast!" I said and laughed at him.

He shrugged and continued making his way down into the water, "It's all good, I'm fine now!"

I kicked off my flip-flops and sat down on a lounge chair that was near the tub.

"Come in Izzy!" Brittney said and splashed some water at me.

"I'm okay over here," I said with a nervous smile. I didn't want them to pry, especially Brittney since I don't think she knew about what had happened.

The two guys understood why I didn't want to come in so they just went back with their normal discussion.

"So, tomorrow we should be up by 8 and out of the hotel by 8:30 because the tour that we have booked is at 9 am," I told them.

"8 am?!" Grayson complained, "Seriously?"

"Yes! Do you not hear me Gray! The tour is at 9! If we want to get dressed, have breakfast and drive to Brownstown University by 9, we need to get up at 8. Or even earlier."

"Don't worry Gray," Brittney said to him seductively, "I know the perfect way to wake you up."

Grayson's eyes lit up and he smirked at her, "If you're thinking what I'm thinking, I'll gladly wake up to that."

"Oh god, please don't do this here guys," I said bluntly.

Cam laughed at my reaction and shook his head, "You're cute Angel."

After about half an hour longer of random conversation in the hot tub Grayson and Brittney wanted to head upstairs.

"I think we're gonna head up now," Brittney said while grabbing Grayson's hand and pulling him out of the water with her.

"Night guys," Grayson said and quickly followed after Brittney.

"8 am! Don't forget!" I yelled to them as they walked out.

"I hope you know that they're going to forget," Cam laughed.

"I'm well aware. I'll knock on their door at 8:05."

"Oooh an extra 5 minutes! You're so generous babe," he said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes at him and looked at the clock. It was about 10:30 pm, "Did you want to stay longer or head back to the room?"

"I want you to come in the water," he said while leaning back in the tub. He held his hand out and motioned to me with his finger.

"I don't want to Cam," I blushed furiously, "I don't want to disgust you."

"Stop it," he said and frowned. He swam over to where my chair was set up and said to me, "Nothing about you will ever disgust me."

"My bruises look gross Cam..."

"I don't care," he said and looked into my eyes, "It's just you and me now baby. Please come in."

I sighed heavily, the water looked so nice and warm. I wanted to go in, but I was afraid that Cam would judge me. The look in his eyes was friendly and honest though, I felt that he was being genuine.

I took a deep breath before consciously slipping the robe off my shoulders. I turned around to make my way towards the hot tub when I saw Cam's face. His eyes were big and his mouth was open a little, he was just staring at me.

I self consciously put my hands over my stomach where my big bruises were and walked towards the entrance and slowly stepped in. "Don't cover yourself," he said softly, "you're so beautiful."

Soon I had fully emerged into the water, and it felt really nice. It was very relaxing, even though I was tense because I was so nervous in this bikini. Cam came over to me and put his arm around me, pulling me over to where he was sitting. He lifted me up and sat me right on his lap, "Wow," he said while letting out a big breath, "you're fucking gorgeous."

I blushed deeply and a smile crept up on my face. He laughed loudly at my reaction and I put my hands on his face and covered his eyes, "Stop laughing at me Cam!"

"You're just cute, that's all!" He said while my hands still covered his eyes, "Can I please have my sight back? I really want to look at the beautiful girl in front of me."

"No!" I laughed and kept his eyes covered. But then he stuck his tongue out and licked my hand. It caught me by surprise and I jerked my hands away.

"Ew! Cameron!" He just laughed and slid his arms around my back. In the water our skin was silky smooth. He started to rub and massage my back lightly and I had to admit, it felt amazing.

"I'm sorry, he did this to you," Cam said in regard to my bruises, "I wish I could have done something..."

"Cam, you stopped him," I said seriously. I didn't know why he sounded so disappointed in himself, he saved me after all.

"But if only I had gotten there earlier... I could have prevented this..." He mumbled and looked in my eyes sadly.

"It doesn't matter when you got there," I said softly to him and put my arms around his neck, "You did everything you could, and I'll never be able to thank you enough for saving me."

"I know how you could thank me," he said with a smile and then he puckered up his lips.

"Cameron!" I shook my head at him and he laughed.

"Alright, alright," he sighed and turned his head, "maybe just a little kiss on the cheek? I am your hero after all."

I rolled my eyes at him before coming in close to peck him softly on the cheek, "Mmm thanks Angel..." he mumbled.

After I kissed his cheek, he turned his face to face mine, our lips were inches apart. His hands on the small of my back pulled me in a little closer, now our foreheads were lightly touching. He stared deep into my eyes and I nervously bit my lower lip. "I want to kiss you so bad," he said to me with so much desire.

I blushed deeply, I definitely wanted to kiss him too. I looked down at his lips before looking back at his beautiful eyes. I leaned in a little closer and so did he. All of a sudden his lips crashed down on mine and my body felt like it was on fire. He tightened his grip on me and I did the same, I never wanted to let go of this moment.

After the initial kiss, he slowly started to kiss me deeper, our lips started to move in sync and our bodies pressed so tightly together. He was an amazing kisser! He kissed me like I'd never been kissed before, not like I'd had a lot of experience kissing before but you know what I mean!

We sat in the hot tub and made out for... honestly, I'm not sure how long. We were just lost in each other and never wanted to stop. Kissing Cameron gave me the most amazing bubbly feeling but we were interrupted.

"Excuse me, the pool is closed now..."

I pulled away from Cam to find a woman standing at the door, looking embarrassed that she had disturbed us. But I was much more embarrassed. I blushed the reddest I had ever blushed before, I didn't even have any words to say, I was stunned.

Cam turned to her and apologized, "Sorry! We'll be leaving now!"

She left the room and he turned back to me with a smile. I buried my face with my hands and Cam just started to laugh.

"Oh my god!" I shrieked. That was completely embarrassing!

"Relax baby, it's fine," he laughed and reached for my hand. We got out of the pool and wrapped the towels around our bodies.

"But she saw us!"

"Oh well," he laughed and put his arm around me, "I bet she's walked in on worse."

"Oh god!"

Cam just couldn't help but laugh at me as we made our way to the room.

Once we were in the room Cam looked at me, "You drive me insane," he smiled, "Did you know that?"

I laughed softly, "I think you were just born insane."

He came over to me and cupped my face in his large hands, "Nope. It's definitely you," before I knew it, his lips were on mine again, but not as hungrily as before. This time it was soft and sweet, a little kiss that kept me on my toes wanting more. But he pulled back, pulled his towel off and whipped my bum with it before heading into the bathroom, "Dibs on the shower!"

"What!? No fair!" I stood there in my towel and frowned, "You distracted me! Whatever happened to ladies first?"

"All's fair in love and war!" He said while shutting the door in my face.

"Ugh! I hate you!" I yelled at him through the walls and his reply was a bundle of laughter.

"No you don't," he shot back and turned the shower on.

Ugh. Cameron. He was the one who drove me insane. But holy shit, we kissed! And not just a little kiss. We like.. properly made out! In a hot tub! Holy shit! It was amazing.

But what did that mean for us? We had never really determined our relationship status. Were we even in a relationship? Well, to be fair, he hadn't asked me out on a date yet. But on the other hand, we had just made out for like.. ages.

This was confusing! But I didn't want to ask him about it because you know.. he's not really a relationship kind of person. I didn't want to scare him away with a discussion about commitment.

I sat there on the couch ringing out my hair, thinking long and hard. If we were to have the talk though... did I want to be in a relationship with him? Of course, I didn't want to be one of those girls who he fools around with and tosses on the side when he's done. So maybe that meant, I really do want a proper relationship with him? Hmmm... I guess it did.

Cameron's girlfriend. I wanted to be Cameron's girlfriend. That was something I never thought I'd want. What would Grayson think? What would Chris think? What would my friends think? What would my parents think? What would the student body think? More importantly... What would Cam think?

I decided I was thinking way too much and that I should just let the chips fall where they may. We were far from anyone back home, so I told myself to just enjoy the weekend with Cam and then deal with the serious shit when we get back home.

I smiled thinking about Cameron and about kissing him. I really hoped he would kiss me again soon.

**************************************************************************************

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Complicated Love

Unread post by sexy » 04 Aug 2015 11:55

Complicated Love - Chapter 13
First full day in Brownstone! Read Chapter 13 to find out what happens! The four of them go on a tour, meet few new people, and visit a frat house! Tension continues to grow between Izzy and Cameron! All they ever seem to do is assume things about each other and that leads to arguments, will they ever be able to fully open up to each other?
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I jolted up and reached my hand out to look for my phone.

"What the fuck is that!?" Cam groaned loudly next to me and covered his face with the blanket.

"Time to wake up," I yawned and turned my alarm off. Once the beeping stopped, Cam turned over and flung his entire body on top of mine.

"Cameron!" I whisper/yelled, my voice was too raspy in the morning to fully yell at him. He was so heavy, and I wanted to shove him off, but I couldn't. He was just so heavy! "You better get your fat ass off me this instant!"

"Never!" He laughed sleepily and yawned loud and dramatically. "You're way too comfy for me to get off."

"Seriously Cam! Move!" I said as I pushed him, but of course, he didn't budge.

"Only if you give me a kiss..." he smirked at me and puckered up his lips.

"No! I need to get up!"

"Kiss me first," he pleaded, "It's not like you haven't done it before," he wiggled his eyebrows at me and smirked.

"Jesus Christ..." I rolled my eyes at him and in response he simply propped himself up on his elbows and put his hands on either side of my face to stop my face from squirming.

"Don't pretend like you didn't like it babe," he smiled at me, "I wasn't the only one doing the kissing!"

"Nooo! Shut up Cam! I've got morning breath... It's nasty."

"I really don't care Princess," he said softly and kissed my nose. Then he bent his head a little lower and his lips hovered over mine, "Can I kiss you?"

I looked into his eyes and something inside of me got all warm and bubbly. That sounded so cliché, but it was the honest truth! The way he was looking at me just made me smile.

I sighed over dramatically and rolled my eyes, "....Okay."

Soon, his lips were pressed down onto mine lightly. I kissed him back and put my arms around him. He kissed me for a couple of seconds before backing up and moving to kiss my cheek. He pecked my cheek all over and then kissed lower at my jaw. He kissed down right under my ear and onto my neck, it tickled a little. I giggled and he smirked down at me, "Alright, I think I'm ready to get up now."

He smiled and pulled himself off me. He held his hands out, pulled me up and said, "Let's see you take those pajamas off!"

"What the hell are you talking about?" I said with a dumbfounded look on my face.

"Well... Aren't you gonna change?" He said with a little smile.

Ugh. This guy gave me hell. I rolled my eyes and shook my head, "I can't handle you in the morning... Get out of my sight," I said and walked into the bathroom.

"Babe!" He whined and walked after me. He was too late though, because I shut the door right in his face.

"Welcome to Brownstone University!"

I was standing in a little crowd of people as a tall red haired girl who was smiling from ear to ear. She proudly stood at the front steps of the main building of the university and began the tour.

"My name is Larissa and I will be your tour guide for today! If you have any questions, feel free to ask, I'll do my very best to answer you! This tour is our deluxe tour and will last roughly between 2 to 3 hours, so if you must leave earlier, just come let me know and I'll direct you to the parking lot. Now, please follow me and stay with the group! The university isn't that big, but it is pretty easy to get lost around here, trust me!"

Everyone followed Larissa through the campus. The first place we visited was a lecture hall. It was big, a lot bigger than expected. Larissa got everyone to sit in a seat and she spoke about the various programs that the university offered.

I looked over at Cam and he had his cheek resting on his fist, as if he was about to fall asleep. I knocked his elbow over, so his head suddenly was unsupported. He quickly woke up and saved himself from slamming his head on the desk. He bolted his head up with wide eyes and looked around. He saw me snickering and he instantly shot me an icy glare.

I stuck my tongue out at him and he smiled while stretching his arms out and yawning. While he stretched his arm moved behind my seat and around my shoulders. He rested his arm on back of my chair and looked back up at Larissa. How sly. I looked at him from the corner of my eye and he was smirking that famous smirk of his.

After the tour of the classrooms and lecture halls, Larissa directed us to the gymnasium, pool, and other various outdoor and indoor sports fields and courts.

"This is what I'm talking about," Cam said happily to me as we walked onto the large grassy soccer field.

"Not gonna fall asleep this time?" I smirked at him and he shook his head, a smile still painted on his face.

"No way Angel, my eyes are wide open," I looked at him and he really looked happy. He was looking around the field as if it were already his to play on.

He and Grayson started talking nonstop about how beautiful the field was and how they so badly wanted to come and play for Brownstone next year. I smiled because they seemed so happy, and maybe now that they were actually experiencing what it's like to stand on this university field, they'll get more serious about their grades.

Brittney came over to me and pointed to the other end of the field, it was the football team.

"Izzy, look at these guys! They're so hot. They aren't boys, they're men!"

I laughed softly, Brittney couldn't keep her eyes off the guys, "Have you forgotten about my brother that quickly?"

"Oh hush," she laughed and shook her head at me, "I can drool over Grayson whenever I want, this is an exception!"

Soon, a three of the football players started to look our way; they had caught us staring. Brittney smiled at me and said, "Oh my god, they're coming this way!"

"We should get back to the group..." I said nervously. Guys had never just come over to me like this, I didn't know what to expect and I didn't really want to know.

"Oh relax Izzy! Stay!" She held onto my arm and eyed the guys who were coming over to us.

"Hey ladies," the guy with brown hair said to us with a smile. He was tall and muscular with pearly white teeth. From far away he looked intimidating but up close he seemed normal... and cute!

"Hi there," Brittney said and twirled her hair around her finger, "I'm Brittney and this is Izzy."

"Nice to meet you guys," the brunette said again. He pointed to himself, "I'm Shawn."

"Hunter," the guy to his right said. Hunter had black hair and had the same body type as Shawn although he was slightly shorter.

"And I'm Ian," said the last guy. He had dirty blonde hair, it was shaggy, but looked really good somehow. Again, this guy was muscular and had a great smile and happened to be just as tall as Shawn.

"You girls on the tour?" Shawn asked while resting the football between his hands.

"Yeah we are," Brittney said, "you guys have a beautiful campus."

"Thanks," Shawn said. Then Hunter stepped forward and smiled, "Hey, if you guys are staying in town tonight, there's a frat party. If you wanted to come that would be cool."

At the exactly the same time Brittney and I said, "We'd love to!"
"I'm not sure.."

She looked at me with pleading eyes and a furrowed brow. Then she put her arm around my shoulder and patted me, "We'd love to come! Do you think we could bring our friends?"

"Yeah sure! I can't wait to see you guys there," Hunter said with a charming smile. He held his phone out for one of us to put our number in, so he could text the address to us.

Brittney took his phone and popped her number in. While Brittney was giving her phone number to Hunter, Ian came over to me and said, "Please tell me you'll be coming tonight?"

"Uhh..."

"It'll be fun," he smiled at me and shrugged.

"I don't know..." I said nervously, "Parties aren't really my scene."

"Aww, well if you decide to come, just look for me and I'll keep you company," he winked at me and walked away with the rest of the guys.

Brittney smiled brightly as we walked back to the tour group, "We're gonna have so much fun tonight!"

After the tour was over and I made sure to grab as many brochures as possible we got back to the car. We decided to grab a quick lunch at McDonalds. Classy right?

We were all sitting in a booth, eating our french fries and big macs when Cam's phone started ringing. Everyone turned to look at the screen and Amanda's face popped up.

Brittney smiled, "Tell my bff I say hi!"

Cam looked at Brittney and the phone and then at me. As soon as Cam looked at me I turned back to my food and chomped on another french fry.

I fucking hated Amanda. She was such a bitch, and remember when she poured burning hot soup on me? Yeah, she did that! Ugh! I hated her and Cam knew it. I prayed that he would let the phone go to voicemail, but to my dismay Cam got up and walked off and answered the phone, "Hello?"

I rolled my eyes quickly, hoping no one would see how annoyed I was. Did I even have a right to be annoyed? Why would Cam answer that call? Right in front of me? To rub it in my face?

Cam was always like this. He played girls all the time, how could I think that what we had was different? He kissed me when Amanda was still hanging onto him, of course he didn't want to be serious. Him answering that call confirmed that he didn't want to be serious with me, so whatever. I didn't need Cam, I didn't need someone who constantly hurt me.

Shortly after Cam left, he came back to the table and sat down. He wolfed his food down and then sat in back in his chair looking rather pissed. Why the hell was he pissed? I'm the one who should be pissed.

"Soooo," Brittney said as she took a sip of her drink, "Izzy and I got invited to this frat party tonight and they said we could bring you guys."

"I'm down," Grayson said with a smile, "I've always wanted to go to a frat party!"

"Sure," Cam said flatly, "I'm in."

He was such a weirdo. If anyone should be angry right now, it should be me.

We hung out at the hotel for the rest of the day. Despite how annoyed I was with Cam, I helped him study for history for about two hours. He seemed to be in a weird mood too and we hadn't kissed again since this morning.

It's insane how quickly everything changed between us. First we basically hated each other and we always argued. Then we kissed and we're all over each other. And then now we were here, awkwardly working on history together with a very dry conversation.

I didn't know what was up with us, we were both stubborn and didn't want to confront our situation, so we just let it float around us. We didn't say anything about our kisses, we just were both in bad moods. I was angry because he answered Amanda's call and he was angry because of god knows what. He was just in a bad mood too.

Later that night, Cam and Grayson had gone down to the gym to work out before we went to the frat party. Brittney had forced me to show her the clothes I brought, so she could find me a 'raging hot getup'. Her words, not mine.

"Is this it Izzy?" She said with a gasp as she stared at my bag.

"Yeah...?"

"Where are your slutty clothes?"

"I don't have any..." I said with a strange look on my face. Why would I have 'slutty clothes'?

"Oh my..." she said worriedly. She tapped her chin and then tugged on my arm, "Well, you'll have to wear something of mine!"

"Brittney... I don't really want to go."

"You are going! Don't argue with me! Just let loose and have fun for once Izzy!"

Without another word Brittney brought me to her room and started throwing clothes at me. She forced me to try on so many outfits, short shorts, tight dresses, little skirts, crop tops... why the hell did she bring so many clothes?!

After about a half hour, she finally decided that I should wear this black dress that hugged my curves. It came down to about half my thigh, the straps were really thin. It would have been a really simple outfit, but Brittney threw some necklaces on me to jazz it up.

"Perfect!"

"I feel uncomfortable in this..."

"Don't worry, it's only one night!"

"Alright fine..." I rolled my eyes and she laughed softly.

"Trust me Izzy, you look smokin' hot! The guys won't be able to stop staring at your ass!"

"Exactly what I was going for..." I said sarcastically.

I went to my room to fix up my hair and put on a little bit of makeup. I curled the ends of my hair and then put on some eyeliner, mascara, and blush. Finally I popped on a nude pink lipstick. I grabbed the same wedges from last night and bent down to slide them onto my feet.

The next second I heard the door shut and Cam yelling, "Holy shit!"

"What?!" I said and jumped around, thinking he saw a really big spider or something, "Oh my god! Get it off me!"

"No Angel," he shook his head and came over to me, "You look ...."

"Ridiculous? I know, okay? Don't rub it in."

"No, you look absolutely amazing," he said and not so secretly checked me out. "I mean, yeah, it's not something you'd normally wear, but it doesn't look bad at all."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah," he said slowly and let out a shaky breath, "you look insanely sexy."

I felt my face heat up as a blush crept up onto my cheeks. I didn't know what to say...

"You're cute when you blush," Cam smirked at me and touched my cheek with his finger softly.

"Stop it," I said and pushed his hand away from me.

"And that ass of yours," he winked at me while coming closer.

"Don't you dare," I warned him, but he didn't care. He brought his hand out and gave my bum a little squeeze. "Cameron!"

"Oh come on, lighten up Angel," he said with a smile, "come here and give me a kiss."

He leaned his head in closer and I pushed back. I stumbled back in my heels and landed my bum on the bed.

"Don't."

"What's wrong?" He asked as if he had no idea why I wasn't responding the way I did before.

"I've told you countless times Cam," I said sternly, "I'm not some toy that you can play with whenever you want."

"Of course, you aren't babe," he said confusedly.

"Then stop playing me," I said, getting angrier and angrier by the second.

"I'm not!"

"Yes, you are! Today was proof that you are!"

"What the hell are you going on about?"

"McDonalds!" I yelled, "you answered Amanda's fucking call! You told me you didn't care about her!"

"I don't!"

"Then why the fuck did you answer her call? What was so god damn important that you had to answer her?"

He stayed silent, he was trying to think of something to say, but the only thing that came out was, "I don't know."

"Fine," I said angrily. I started grabbing my things, ready to walk out of the room and get away from this conversation.

"I know what's going on," he said suspiciously and leaned against the wall.

"What?" I paused and shot a confused look at him.

"You're jealous."

"Excuse me?!"

"You. Are. Jealous." He said slowly as if I couldn't speak English.

"I'm not fucking jealous!"

"Yes, you are babe," he said with a small smile on his lips.

"I'm not jealous of some desperate hoe like Amanda!"

"Angel! There's something green on your face!" He said with wide eyes and came over to rub it off. He smirked at me, "Oh, never mind, it's just jealousy."

"Fuck you Cameron." And with that I grabbed my purse and headed out the door.

Jealous? Yeah right. I was not jealous! I'll show him jealous. Tonight. I'd make him jealous tonight. He better buckle his seat belt because he's in for a ride.

To be honest, I've never made anyone jealous before, so I wasn't sure exactly how far to go. But all I knew was that I wanted to get him back. I wanted him to be jealous, so that's exactly what I'd do.

All four of us took the bus to the frat house. Grayson wanted me to be the designated driver, but I told him no because tonight I was going to need some liquid courage, in order to follow through with my plan to make Cam jealous. Cam hadn't spoken much to me since our little yelling match, but he kept looking at me like he wanted to say something. Whenever we made eye contact, I'd pretend I wasn't looking at him and then carry on.

At the party, there was a guy at the door and asked if we had an invite. Brittney took control from there and told them that Shawn, Hunter, and Ian had invited us. Immediately the guys at the door let us walk in, maybe Shawn, Hunter, and Ian were important around here.

Brittney held onto Grayson's hand while she lead all of us around the frat house. We looked around for a while, seeing lots of people already pretty hammered. There was loud music, a lot of strobe lights and sweaty people bumping into us because everyone was dancing, everywhere. It wasn't like there was a specific dance floor, the entire place was the dance floor.

Once Brittney found the kitchen, she spotted Hunter. Hunter came over to us and smiled, giving Brittney a big hug. Grayson's jaw tightened as this guy put his arms around her, but he didn't do anything else.

"You guys made it!" He yelled over the loud music.

"Yeah! Thanks for inviting us!" Brittney said and then introduced the guys, "This is Grayson and Cameron."

Hunter fist bumped both the guys and said, "What's up?"

The three of them got talking, but I'm not sure what about because right after that someone put their hand on my waist and spun my around.

Flustered, I looked up and it was Ian who had a big smile on his handsome face.

"Hey!" He beamed at me with a smile.

"Hi!" I said and he came in and gave me a huge hug.

"Wanna hang?"

"Yeah!" I said and flashed him a smile back. On any other day, I would've declined but tonight was about getting back at Cameron. He was going to pay for being a douche all the time, he'd see what he was missing out on.

"You want a drink?" He asked and I nodded. Ian grabbed my hand and pulled me away from my friends who didn't really seem to notice, "Come with me."

I looked up at Ian. He was really cute! He was tall, tan, muscular and had a great smile. He would do, Ian would work. I'd hang out all night with Ian, have some drinks and dance a little, all to make Cameron jealous! Ha! Revenge is sweet!

Ian pulled me through the crowd and asked what I'd like. I didn't drink much, so I really had no idea about different kinds of drinks. So I just went with something typical, "Rum and coke?"

"Sure thing," he smiled and poured me a glass, with quite a bit of rum. I patted his arm and laughed, "Oh god, that's a lot! Are you already trying to get me drunk!"

"Oops! Sorry!" He laughed along with me and winked, "Just sip it slowly."

He passed me the red cup and I took a sip, yeah that was strong! I decided to take small sips and go slowly.

Ian grabbed himself a beer and we walked off into another part of the house. There were tons of people dancing in this room, it seemed like the living room because there were a few couches along the walls.

He pointed to an open spot on a couch near the corner and pulled me to it. There was only room on the couch for one person, so he pulled me right onto his lap and turned me sideways, so I could look at him.

It was a little quieter in the corner than the middle of the room, so I heard him a lot clearer when he said, "You look incredible tonight."

I blushed slightly and smiled, "Thank you!"

"No problem," he said and took a drink of his beer, "So you're a senior in high school?"

"Yeah," I said timidly. I felt a little embarrassed for some reason, maybe because he was a college guy.

"Nice," he smiled, "hopefully you choose to come here next fall, I'd love to show you around."

"Yeah, I'm not sure where I'll end up, but this is a really remarkable institution!"

Remarkable institution? Oh god Izzy why did you say that. You sounded like a dork and not even a cute dork.

He chuckled and I took a big gulp of my drink, hopefully this drink would wash away all the dork in me.

"You're cute," he said and his hand that was around my waist gave my side a little squeeze. I giggled and decided to just build the courage up and say, "So are you."

But then I felt like it was strange to call a guy cute. I know he meant that I was cute in a girly way, but I didn't want him to think I saw him like that too. I didn't want him to get the wrong idea about what I said, so I blurted out, "I mean.. Cute in a manly way. Not in a girly way, because obviously you aren't girly. You're manly, you know, big muscles and stuff."

He started to laugh out loud at me and I blushed. I shut my eyes in embarrassment. He shook his head and smiled, "You're really cute."

"I'm also embarrassing myself," I said and sighed loudly.

"It's alright, I think it's cute."

I laughed at myself, so did he and together we took a sip of our drinks. He looked out at the people dancing and whispered into my ear, "Wanna dance with me?"

I smiled and nodded to him. He lifted me up from his lap and grabbed for my hand again. He pulled me into the middle of the room and spun me, so we were face-to-face. He put his arms around my waist and mine went up around his neck. We rocked from side to side with the beat of the music. He was a lot taller than me, so he bent down a little and smiled at me. I smiled back and we danced a little while longer.

I felt his hands slowly inch their way lower and lower, down my back until they were landed on my bum. I didn't exactly like it, but I didn't protest. Tonight was about getting Cam jealous, and I know he'd get angry if he saw me allowing another guy to grab my ass. I looked around, where was Cam anyway?

After looking to my left, I looked to the right and low and behold Cameron was standing on the other side of the room staring at me and Ian. I don't know how to describe his face... He was definitely mad because his jaw was tense, his lips were pressed in a straight line, and his hands were balled into fists.

He made eye contact with me and I looked at him for a good few seconds before making a very irrational decision. Wanna know what I did? I don't even know if I want to tell you because it really goes against everything I've been against. Oh alright.. I'll tell you.

I turned back to Ian, lifted myself up on my tippy toes and kissed him! I fucking kissed Ian with Cameron watching! Holy shit! Yeah, holy shit!

Ian instantly kissed me back, and hungrily too. I guess he was down with it, which at the time I was happy about. He kissed me back and rubbed my ass as well, not gonna say I enjoyed it, but I didn't hate it either guys! I pulled myself in closer, but in a flash Ian was ripped off me and flung to the ground.

Fucking Cameron.