Complicated Love

romantic stories collection, all English or hindi romantic stories, long romantic stories in English and hindi. Love stories collection. couple stories..
sexy
Platinum Member

Complicated Love

Unread post by sexy » 23 Jul 2015 13:58

Complicated Love - Chapter 1
Izzy Weaver could not understand why her twin brother's best friend, Cameron Hart, was so hung up on her. After years of teasing and flirting on Cameron's behalf Izzy starts to actually feel something for Cam. Was she starting to like him? Follow Izzy and Cam to find out if this unlikely pair can battle the odds and find a unique love of their own.
Izzy Weaver's POV

It was Friday, thank god for the weekend! I had rushed to my locker and gathered my things quickly; I couldn't wait to get out of the building and into the sun. I said goodbye to my best friend Jen and told her I'd call tonight, so we could hang out this weekend.

Grayson, my twin brother, had soccer practice for an hour, so I usually waited for him and sat under a tree by the field and read a book or listen to music.

Grayson and I had grown up being best friends. He'd always push me on the swing and build sandcastles with me in the summer. We always had matching meals; we pretty much liked the exactly the same foods. We watched the same TV shows and read the same books. He played dolls with me and I played cars with him. We were inseparable; since we were twins, I guess, we had some special connection.

We also looked the same. Okay, obviously not identical since he was a boy and I was a girl, but we had the same light blue eyes, blond hair (although his seemed to be a bit darker than mine sometimes), he was a lot taller than me but I wasn't exactly short. I was 5'8" and he was 6'0". People told us that we had the same nose, but I couldn't tell, I mean, a nose is a nose right?

As we grew older and entered high school we discovered we had a lot of different interests as well. Grayson was sportier than I was, he played lots of sports, but soccer was his favorite. As for me, well I loved music and books, I could easily lose myself in either, and it was an amazing feeling. We also had different friends. He became good friends with boys on his soccer team and I became friends with some people from my classes because we'd always have study groups and help each other out.

Obviously I was more interested in learning than he was, I continually tutored him. If his grades fell he wouldn't be able to play on the team, and that would devastate him, so I was always there to help. He liked going to parties and getting drunk on the weekends while I liked cuddling up with a good book or some popcorn and a movie at home. Of course I'd be the one to pick him up from his parties or cover for him when he sneaked out. Thanks to me, mom and dad were pretty clueless, they thought that had two golden children.

Another difference between my brother and I was that he easily got dates. Since he was one of the captains of the soccer team (the other being Cam) for last two years, the girls swooned over him (and of course Cam as well). The two of them always had girls following them around and giggling as they walked by. I understand why though, they were charming and confident. They were talented athletes, and what girl doesn't love athletes? None. We all love them.

I, on the other hand, had never been lucky with guys. Sure, I had had a boyfriend before, in freshmen year. His name was Greg Wallace, a nerdy computer guy who never paid for my dinner or wanted to hold my hand. Other than Greg, I had been a single pringle for quite some time.

It's not like I was unattractive or anything, I was perfectly average. But that was the thing. I was average. Guys didn't really see me because of all the other girls who were loud and exciting, girls who wore piles of makeup just to go to the grocery store, girls who went partying every weekend; girls who weren't me. Grayson was also really protective. If there in fact was a guy who was interested in me, Grayson would have them running in a matter of hours. I didn't mind though, one day my prince would come. Haha, barf. I honestly didn't mind. Cameron was a handful and that's all I could deal with right now.

Now in senior year, both of us had really found who we are as individuals, but nonetheless we were still very close.

I made my way to the field, happy that it was sunny out today. I sat down in the grass and pulled my book out. The team was used to me sitting and watching, they didn't mind, which I was glad for because some of those guys were jerks. Grayson kept them in line though, they knew not to stir up any funny business with me; I was strictly off limits.

"Hey Angel," I hear a familiar voice say from above. I look up from my book and there stood Cameron Hart, Grayson's best friend, and the only one who continuously tried to get with me and defy my brother's wishes.

"Hi," I stiffly, he had better had a good reason to interrupt my reading time.

"Why so cold Angel?" He always called me by pet names, but Angel was the one he used the most. I don't know where the pet names came from but Grayson didn't approve of it at first. He thought Cam was trying to get in my pants, which he obviously was, but after a while Grayson started to ignore it.

I mean, Cameron's intentions are still the same, he is always trying to seduce me, but I know better than to mess around with him. Cam was a heart-breaker, and I didn't plan on becoming some number on his long list of girls he fooled. "Just wanted to say hello, haven't seen your pretty face all day long," I rolled my eyes at him and laugh.

"Stop it Cam," I frowned at him.

"What? I can't call my girl pretty?"

"I'm not your girl," I said and looked over at the bleachers at some girls in short shorts and crop tops who were ogling at Cameron and the other soccer players, "I think, they'd be much more fitting."

Cameron looked in their direction and shrugged, "Eh, I've hooked up with them all before. Besides, you know you're my one and only Princ-" he was interrupted by a soccer ball getting flung at his head.

Grayson emerged behind him and yelled, "Stop flirting with my sister and let's practice!"

********************************************************************************************

After practice Grayson and I drove home. We shared a car, a 2014 Jeep Wrangler in black. Grayson got to pick the car, I wanted a Mini Cooper in red but he was the one who drove the most, so in the end I let him have what he wanted.

When we got home, I headed to the kitchen to make a snack, I was always hungry after school. Grayson followed me in and stood on the other side of the island counter staring at me. I gave him a weird look, "What? Why are you staring at me like that?"

"I have to ask you something."

"Okay, go ahead, don't just stand there looking like a maniac," I laughed at him.

He smiled nervously and took a deep break before mumbling, "WouldyoumindifCamandIthrewapartytomorrownight?"

I furrowed my brows in confusion; I didn't catch any of that, "Say it again? Slower."

"Would you mind if Cam and I threw a party tomorrow night? Mom and dad aren't coming home because they're visiting grandma and grandpa and we wanted to celebrate the beginning of the soccer season..." He looked at me cautiously. He knew, I hated when he threw parties at our house. I didn't hate the party itself; I hated the prep and the aftermath of the party. He and Cam always got me to do errands for them like buy snacks and cups and other random things. And when the night was over and everyone was passed out, I would be the only one to clean things up.

I groaned loudly and rolled my eyes. A second later, I head Cameron's voice from the hallway, "Who sounds like a freaking gorilla?!" He laughed and made his way into the kitchen where we were. Cam was always over; he and Grayson were best friends ever since freshmen year. It was never a big surprise to see Cam around the house because he basically lived here too.

"Izzy obviously," said Grayson and laughed. He and Cam were always making fun of me; it seemed to be like one of their favorite things to do besides play soccer and video games.

"Ahh, I should have known," he replied and they laughed again.

"Guys do you really have to have the party here?" I whined and pouted at them.

"God Angel, don't pout like that. It's so hot, you drive me crazy," he said and slid his arms around my waist from behind.

Grayson glared at Cameron, "Dude get your hands off her!"

Cameron held his hands up in surrender and teased Grayson, "I can't help it sometimes, sorry man."

"Control yourself then, that's my sister," he rolled his eyes at his best friend. Cameron liked to make fun of me, but he loved to make fun of Grayson. He'd always talk to me as if I were his girl in front of my brother, actually he did that all the time, but mostly when Grayson was around. Grayson was so protective, it was quite adorable actually; he really was a great brother.

"Seriously though, why here?" I said bluntly, being very obvious that I was not on board with the whole party idea.

"Cause your brother is captain," Cameron shrugged.

"You're captain too! Why not your house?" I argued and folded my arms angrily.

"My parents are totally insane Angel, have you ever met them?"

I shook my head no.

"Yeah! 'Cause I'd never ever let you meet them; they're crazy! Grayson only met them a few times."

"True Izzy, they're crazy," Grayson agreed.

"UGH! FINE! I hate you guys!" I said and finally gave in.

They cheered and high fived each other happily, but I cut them off and said sternly, "BUT!"

They groaned in unison.

"I am not helping you prepare. I will not go to the store to buy you chips or cups or ping-pong balls for beer pong! I will not help you set up the stereo, you two are big boys and you should know how to do that yourself! I will not help you with any of that!"

They looked at each other and then nodded at me with smiles on their faces.

"AND!"

They groaned again and rolled their eyes at me.

"Since I know the next day you two will be hung over beyond belief, I will help you clean up, but you aren't going to let me do it all. You must clean up too; this is your party, your mess, and your responsibility!"

Grayson groaned and nodded his head a million times, "Okay mom, whatever."

"Don't call me that," I shot at him.

********************************************************************************************

3 am. It was the best time to have a snack. I walked past the laundry room and quickly snatched my bother's soccer hoodie, it was nice and big, and I always stole it from him. I snuggled into it as I walked up the stairs to the kitchen. I opened up the cupboards and pulled out some Fruit Loops, my favorite cereal. I listened to the echo of the cereal being poured into the bowl and in no time I had added the milk. I only poured in a little, maybe 3 or 4 small splashes, that was the only way I liked my cereal, wet with milk but only enough so that it stayed dry and crunchy. I took a bite and smiled, there was nothing like the satisfaction of having cereal in the middle of the night. I loved it.

"Hey."

I jumped, a little startled, and turned around to find Cameron leaning against the doorframe with a sleepy smile painted on that smug face of his.

I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding in and smiled, "Holy hell Cam, you scared me," I said relieved it wasn't actually a serial killer.

"Sorry babe," he said with his golden smile painted on his face. I smiled back at him. "Fruit loops huh? Nice choice," he walked over and stood on the other side of the island, leaning forward towards me.

"There is no other option when we have Fruit Loops in the house. Fruit Loops or nothing!" I said and slammed my fist on the counter jokingly. He smirked and shook his head at me.

"You're feisty tonight, even over cereal," he came over and poked my sides. I squirmed and laughed before I shooed him away with my elbow, "I like it," he said with a wink.

"I didn't know you were sleeping over tonight," I said while I took another spoonful of cereal into my mouth.

"Yeah me either. We were playing video games and then we looked at the clock and it was 1am." He shrugged, "why go home now when I'm most likely going to be coming back for breakfast, right?"

I smiled and nodded, "You need your own room here; I swear you're here more than Grayson is."

"I'll set up camp in your room then?" He said with a smug smile on his face. I rolled my eyes and took another spoonful of cereal.

"You wish Cam," I replied teasingly.

"I really do, you have no idea..." I didn't know what to say to that. He would always pull lines on me that seemed so serious. Deep down I knew he didn't mean it though, he couldn't. Could he?

"Nice sweater Angel," I head him say from behind me.

"It's Gray's," I said over my shoulder with a shrug.

"Are you sure about that Princess?"

"Yes..." I said, confusedly and turn around to look at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Check again," he said and poked at my back where the number and name were placed on the hoodie.

"What do you mean, check again? This is Grayson's, see it says Weaver, number 20..." I say and look at the number. But when I looked it wasn't Grayson's number... it was Cameron's, 17.

"Oh..." I blushed, a bit embarrassed. These damn sweaters looked exactly the same, it was dark and late, how was I supposed to know Cameron was even in our house still? I thought he had gone home.

He chuckled and ran his fingers along my cheek as it built up a nice flush of pink.

"S-sorry..." I said and started to pull it off to give it back. He grabbed hold of my hands and stopped my squirming. Then he pulled the edge of the hoodie back down and moved in a little closer to me. Suddenly my lips were inches away from his, any closer and we would kiss. He started to lean in a bit, but for some reason moved back with that damn smirk on his face. He was such a tease!

"Keep it, it looks better on you than on me anyway. G'night Angel." And without another word, he walked down the hall and to Grayson's room for the rest of the night.

For some reason, I couldn't stop thinking about the way his fingers felt against my cheek. And holy shit we almost kissed! I sort of wanted it to happen. Why? I had never felt this way before about Cameron. I was usually immune to his charm, but tonight it felt like I wanted him to kiss me. All night I lay awake thinking of how nice he was to let me keep his sweater. I would surely give it back the next morning, but for now I chose to stay in it, it was too warm to take off.

Cameron confused me so much. He seemed like such a cocky jerk most of the time but then he'd be quite sweet like tonight. I wondered what it would be like to be Cameron's girlfriend, his real girlfriend. I shook my head; Cameron didn't date. He had never had a girlfriend before; he just hooked up... a lot. But maybe... just maybe he was changing.

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Complicated Love

Unread post by sexy » 23 Jul 2015 13:59

Complicated Love - Chapter 2
Izzy starts to get really frustrated with Cameron's idiotic ways. And at the party, he does something that is just unacceptable in Izzy's books. Do you think he deserves to be forgiven? Read Chapter 2 of 'Complicated Love' to find out!
The next morning, I came down for breakfast to find Grayson and Cameron sitting at the dining table talking to... girls? Where the hell did these girls come from? There were two girls from school standing in my kitchen, pardon me, not just standing. They were USING my kitchen! I looked at the guys, then at the girls and then at the guys again.

"Izzy, you remember Brittany and Amanda, right?" Grayson said with pleading eyes. He knew I was annoyed and hoped I wouldn't get too angry.

Brittany was in my Biology class, and she continuously flung herself at Grayson whenever she got a chance. She had platinum blonde hair and the most fake-looking boobs I've ever seen. Unfortunately, once upon a time Brittany and I used to be really good friends. Freshman year of high school actually. We met on the first day of school and we sat together in our first class. By Christmas she had kicked me to the curb because she started getting a lot of attention from boys. She said my braces and frizzy hair was 'ruining her image'. Typical Brittany, she was such a bitch.

Amanda I had barely ever seen around school, but I assumed she was Brittany's friend... probably also Cameron's friend. They both waved and said hello to me before going back to scrambling eggs and buttering toast.

I faked a smile to the barbies and then turned back to the guys, "Did they stay over last night?"

Grayson nodded, "Yeah, they came over last night around 10."

The first thing I wondered was how the hell all four of them managed to fit in my brother's room, and then I wondered how I had no idea there were 3 extra people in my house.

My stomach sunk when I realized that must have meant that Cam had come down and talked to me last night while Amanda was just upstairs. He was such a dick! I couldn't believe how hung up I was over our almost-kiss while he probably did much more with Amanda.

I looked at them and Cam could clearly see that I wasn't just upset that he and Grayson brought girls over without me knowing; he could tell I was thinking about our encounter in the kitchen last night. He looked at me a little apologetically but I quickly smiled and shrugged it off, "I'm going for brunch with Jen in a bit, I'll see you guys later."

I didn't wanted him to know how I really felt. I shouldn't even be feeling this way, I knew how Cameron was and I needed to stay far away from him from now on.

I turned right on my heel and made my way back to my room. I quickly called Jen and asked her to have brunch. She agreed and I sighed with relief. It would be so embarrassing if Cameron knew I made that up just to get away from them.

While getting ready to go for brunch with Jen I texted Grayson and he answered me quickly.

I: Brittany? The annoying bimbo? Really Gray?

G: She's actually really nice Izzy... don't be like this.

I: Anyone but her Grayson! You know how much I hate her!

G: She's nice, give her a chance.

I: I did... but then she dumped me cause I was too ugly for her!

G: You're being dramatic sis...

I: Whatever. Have fun getting loads of STDs. :)

---

I met up with Jen at Suzie's Diner for brunch around 11 am and we slid right into our favorite booth.

"I don't know what to have today Jen, what about you?" I said as we looked at the menu.

"I think I'm going to get some waffles, like that guy!" She pointed at a table near us. There was a blonde guy with a stack of blueberry waffles in front of him seated with a black-haired guy eating an omelet. Jen whispered to me, "I wouldn't mind having a plate of him either."

I laughed at Jen, the guy was pretty cute. She was always saying hilarious things but never wanted to act on it. She was usually quiet and timid, but we had gotten to be so close that she came out of her shell around me.

"Okay Jen go talk to him then," I teased and tried to wave him over but Jen immediately pulled my hands down and covered my mouth.

"Shhhh! Izzy!" She looked at me with wide eyes, "Don't do that!"

"Why not? Come on, he's cute! And he's got a cute friend for me!"

"Why not?? Because he's too cute for me!"

"No, he isn't!" I said and stood up with a smirk on my face and walked over to the table where the cute guys were.

"Izzy! Come back!" Jen whispered and I pretended not to hear her.

I stood near the guys and said, "Hi, I'm sorry to bother you guys, but my friend over there," I pointed to Jen who blushed furiously and offered a nervous smile, "wanted to get the waffles and she wanted to know if they tasted good?"

The guy with the blonde hair looked over at Jen and smiled, "I sure like them," he looked up at me and said, "She could come over and taste some, if she wants."

I nodded with a smile, "I'll go get her." I walked over to Jen and pulled her over to the guys.

"This is Jen," I introduced her to them.

Jen timidly smiled and the blonde said, "Hey, I'm Oliver, nice to meet you Jen. You want to try some?"

Jen blushed, "Umm... Are you sure?"

"Of course, I don't mind sharing my breakfast with such a beautiful girl." He winked at Jen and she blushed a dark shade of red.

He let her have a bite and she thanked him, "Mmmm! That was really good, I think I'll order the waffles too, thanks."

"No problem Jen," he replied as we sat back down in our booth.

"Oliver was really into you!" I said to her with a big smile.

"No, he wasn't, he was being polite because you barged over there and interrupted their breakfast!" She said and rolled her eyes.

"He called you beautiful Jen! A guy doesn't just say that to every girl who tries his waffles!"

"Oh stop it Izzy! How about the other guy? Weren't you talking to him when I was trying Oliver's waffles?"

"Oh him? It was nothing..." I winked mischievously at Jen.

"What happened Izzy!?"

"Oh nothing, I was kidding! We just talked, his name was Gavin."

"Are you sure that's it?"

"Yes! He told me that he and his girlfriend always come to have brunch here." I said and we both laughed.

After we ordered, Jen and I talked about a project we had to do for History class. We had to make a timeline of World War 2, which was going to take quite some time, since Jen and I liked to go all out with our projects. We both really enjoyed History too, so we had a lot of ideas bubbling in our heads.

"We need to use glitter!" Jen said with a laugh, our projects always included glitter, it was our staple.

"That wasn't even a question! Of course we need glitter!"

As soon as our brunch arrived, we dug right into our meals. Jen really enjoyed her blueberry waffles and I got some bacon, eggs, and toast. We had just started eating our meals when Oliver and Gavin came over to our table.

"Hey Jen, how are those waffles?" Oliver said with a smile.

"Really delicious! Want a bite? I owe you, right?" She laughed and offered him some.

"Haha, thanks but I'm stuffed. How about you repay me with a date?"

"A date?" Jen blushed and nodded shyly, "Alright, that seems fair... ish."

Oliver laughed and they exchanged numbers before he and Gavin waved goodbye to us.

---

I was sitting on the couch with a bowl of popcorn watching 'The Last Song' after coming home from brunch with Jen. It was at the part of the movie that made me cry every time, it's just so sad! Although I still cried at the happy parts too for some reason. I was just an emotional teenage girl okay! I grabbed some more tissues to wipe my eyes and stuffed my mouth with popcorn.

"BOO!" Someone yelled loudly in my ear and grabbed my shoulders. I screamed and threw my popcorn up in the air. I was so startled that I stumbled off the couch and landed on the ground with all the popcorn and tissues scattered around me. I looked up to find Cameron doubled over laughing his ass off.

"Cameron!" I screamed at him and threw the remote at him. He wasn't even phased by the remote and kept laughing.

"You should have seen you face!" He continued laughing and I glared at him.

"You're such a fucking dick," I rolled my eyes at him and picked myself up.

"Aw don't be like that Angel," he said while trying to catch is breath.

"Don't call me Angel." I said with a frown. He was making me really mad. Not just that he scared me and made me drop my popcorn, that just about pushed me over the edge. He constantly pulled pranks on me and made fun of me all the time. When he wasn't doing that, he was trying to get in my pants, and I was tired of swatting his hands away from my butt. And seeing him and Amanda this morning just pissed me the hell off. I wasn't going to take it anymore. The next time he made me angry, I was going to lose it. I was constantly forgiving him for his idiotic ways, but whatever he did next, I promised myself that I would make a big deal out of it and freak out.

"Babe, just relax, okay?" He said and held his hand out to pull me off the floor. I ignored his hand and helped myself up.

"No! I'm not going to relax! You're constantly being a douche and it's annoying!"

"It was a joke!"

"Sure whatever," I pushed past him and headed up to my room, "You're cleaning that up."

---

By now the party was in full swing. The whole soccer team and cheer squad was here and so were a lot of people who hung out with my brother. Jen had come too and she and I decided to watch people. We stood at the top of the stairs and laughed at all the dumb things people were doing and saying.

"Look at Freddy!" Jen pointed and laughed, he was doing some strange lap dance for a girl named Denise. She was laughing hysterically while some people took videos and photos.

"Oh God, look at Laura and Mark!" I pointed to the couch where they were making out.

"They really need to calm down," Jen laughed and rolled her eyes.

"What the hell is Adrian doing?! Haha!" We both watched Adrian try to balance a soccer ball on his head. He obviously couldn't do it.

Jen and I usually watched people whenever my brother held a party. We weren't part of the 'cool' crowd but everyone didn't mind us being there because I was Grayson's sister, and it's not like a total loser. Jen and I didn't usually drink as much as everyone else. We'd have a bit, but never enough to get drunk.

Tonight Jen and I hadn't had any drinks, I don't think we planned to have either. Although we did start to get hungry. There were guys out in the backyard grilling burgers and hotdogs on the BBQ so Jen and I made our way down the stairs, hoping to snag something that wasn't burnt.

We walked through the party occasionally saying hi to some people we knew. We finally reached the backdoor and before I could open it, someone stumbled into me and had pushed my back, I fell right to the ground. The guy was sprawled on top of me and I frowned, it really hurt. I mean to be pushed to the ground face first is one thing, but then have the guy lying on top of me with all his weight! It wasn't a pleasant feeling.

"Holy shit! Sorry!" The guy yelled loudly and tried to pull himself up but fumbled because he was so drunk.

"Alright, it's okay just get off!" I said and pushed him with my arm.

Some other guys helped him up and I was finally free. I turned over to get up when I saw who had pushed me down. Cameron. Of course, right?

Cameron saw that it was me and his eyes went wide, "I'm sorry Angel!"

I rolled my eyes, "That really hurt Cam! What's your problem?!"

He came close to me, brought his lips to my ear and whispered, "It's because I'm really fucking drunk... Shhh don't tell..."

"That isn't an excuse Cameron," I huffed and pushed him off me, he always got so damn close.

"But it was only an accident babe!" He whined like a little boy and looked at me with his big brown eyes innocently, "Let me kiss you better!"

Before I could protest, he moved closer again and nudged me into a corner. He cupped my face with his hands and came in to kiss me. I pushed him as hard as I could, but he was too strong for me. He looked down at me and smirked. I started to coil my body in as much as I could to try to get away, the look in his eyes told me he wasn't going to stop, "No! Stop it! Cam get off me!"

He didn't seem to hear me and he kept pushing his body onto mine; it was starting to hurt, "Please Cam! Stop pushing me! You're hurting me!"

As soon as those words left my mouth Grayson came out of nowhere and pulled Cameron off me. He pushed Cam onto up against the wall and grabbed him by the neck of his shirt, "This isn't fucking funny Cam, you were hurting her!"

Cam looked over at me but I couldn't look at him. He had gotten out of control tonight. Usually when he tried to kiss me, he'd let go when I said no or pushed him back, tonight he took it too far. I knew he was wasted but he had tried to kiss me before while drunk and still backed off when I said so.

I gave Jen a look and instantly she knew I wanted to get out of there since everyone was staring. We both rushed up to my bedroom and locked the door.

"I can't believe that asshole!" Jen shouted once we were alone.

I sat on my bed and sighed, "Me either... He's never like that."

"I know, usually he's pretty bad, but what happened downstairs was totally insane!"

There was a loud banging on my door followed by a drunk Cameron, "IZZY! I'M SORRY PRINCESS PLEASE COME OUT!"

I looked at Jen, a little frightened. If I opened the door, who knew what he'd do, it was actually scary to think that he turned into such a monster downstairs. And the way he looked at me gave me shivers, he seemed so sure of what he was doing. I shook my head at her and she went over to the door and spoke through it, "She doesn't want to talk to you Cameron."

"I NEED TO APOLOGIZE! LET ME IN!" He said and continued pounding on the door.

I quickly dialed Grayson's cell phone and said, "Cameron's about to break my door in, can you get him to leave Gray? I'm sort of scared..."

The second I hung up the phone, Grayson was at my door pulling Cameron off, "Cam, you're freaking her out, just talk to her tomorrow."

"LET GO OF ME! I'M SORRY BABY!! TALK TO ME!" He screamed but after that I didn't hear him anymore.

Jen decided to stay the night, and after painting our nails and watching 'Tangled' on my laptop we snoozed off. I pretended to be okay while we were hanging out but I couldn't help but think about Cameron.

Why had he pushed himself on me like that tonight... He was such a confusing guy. I lie awake next to Jen thinking about this all night, wondering what the hell I did to Cameron to get him to want to hurt me the way he did tonight. I thought he cared about me at least a little... at least enough to know when to back off. Obviously he didn't care about me at all.

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Complicated Love

Unread post by sexy » 23 Jul 2015 13:59

Complicated Love - Chapter 3
The day after the party Cam attempts to apologize to Izzy, but she seems to be firm on her decision that she isn't going to accept his apology as quickly as he hopes. Find out what happens next by reading Chapter 3!
Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to say I'm sorry for taking a while to upload this next chapter! I've been swamped with finals for the past week and a half. I wrote this chapter a little longer, so I hope it'll make up for it! I'll be posting more consistently now since summer break is finally here! Let me know what you think of Chapter 3 in the comments! Hope you enjoy!

I woke up the next morning around 9 am. I stretched out my body and yawned loudly, bumping into Jen who has slept beside me. She groaned and turned her body away from mine, covering her face with the blanket. I laughed quietly, Jen wasn't a morning person at all, she slept in until 1 am sometimes.

I sighed, I knew Cameron was still here, and I really didn't want to face him. Maybe he got so drunk last night that he'd forget what happened and not try to talk to me at all! I shrugged out of my bed and pulled my throw blanket around my body and headed for the door. I had to pee!

I opened my door and tripped as I tried to step out into the hall. Cameron was sleeping right in front of my door! I stumbled on top of him and frowned, "Oh my god Cameron. What the fuck are you doing!"

"Izzy!" He sat up when he saw me and rubbed his eyes. I pulled myself off the ground and he looked at me apologetically, "Look, about last night..."

"I literally don't want to hear it," I said and walked down the hall past him.

Cameron bolted up and followed me to the kitchen, "Please, just hear me out."

"Just leave me alone, how about that?" I said and yawned again. I made my way to the fridge and pulled out the jug of milk.

"Sit babe, just sit, let me make you breakfast." He said hurriedly and quickly pulled out the box of Fruit Loops. He grabbed a bowl and poured the cereal into it and tried to take the milk from my hands.

I pulled it back, "I can make my own breakfast Cam."

"I want to make it up to you Angel, just relax I'll do it," he smiled nervously and held his hand out for the milk again.

This was insane and I was getting pretty fed up, "Just stop!"

"Babe I jus-"

"No!! You can't do that Cam! You can't just make me breakfast and think that it's going to fix everything!" By now he had gone silent and I had begun a very long rant, "Last night you hurt me! Not only because you're a lot stronger than me and you pushed me against the wall... you hurt my feelings! You embarrassed me in front of all your friends who already think I'm weird enough! You know, I'm not some girl you can just mess around with, don't you know that by now? I'm not like all those other girls who you hook up with once and never see again! I'm not like them, and I never will be so get that in your head! Last night you went too fucking far! And I don't give a shit if you were drunk! What you did was unacceptable! If you expect me to forgive you so easily then you should think again, because it's going to take a lot more than making me breakfast."

I stared him down and he had stayed silent for a while. Just as he was about to say something Grayson appeared, "Morning guys."

"Hey Gray, I'll help you clean up after I eat," I said and poured the milk in my bowl, grabbed a spoon and went to sit in the living room to watch TV.

As I watched some cartoons, I heard Grayson and Cam mumbling to each other about something. All I heard from their conversation was, "You fucked up last night man..."

"I know... What do I do? She hates me more than ever now."

"Just kiss up to her."

"I tried! I tried to make her breakfast, but she yelled at me..." he sighed, "I'm such an idiot."

"I can't disagree there," Grayson said.

************************************************************************************

Jen woke up around 12 while the boys and I were cleaning the house. She had some food and then went home, she said she wanted to take a shower.

After we cleaned up, Cameron went home but said he'd be back for dinner since my parents were coming home today from my grandparents' house. We were going to go out for dinner to 'celebrate' their return. My parents really just looked for any reason at all to go out for dinner. A few weeks ago, we went out for dinner to celebrate Grayson and Cameron making the soccer team. Like hello, that wasn't even questionable. Of course, they would make the team, they were the captains after all.

Until my parents got home, I sat up in my bedroom to do some homework. I had some math homework to finish and an essay to work on for tomorrow, so hopefully I'd get a lot done because I usually procrastinated until the very last minute. While I was working on math, I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!"

Grayson walked in and sat on my bed holding his calculator and math book, "I have a question."

I laughed and motioned for him to come over to my desk. I helped him out with a few questions until he got the hang of it, "Thanks sis."

"Anytime," I smiled at him.

"So... Cam was a dick last night eh?"

"No kidding..."

"Are you pissed?"

"Beyond pissed. You saw him, he was crossing a line, right? I'm not overreacting am I?"

"No, I'm actually glad you're icing him out like this. He deserves a reality check."

"I don't even know why he wanted to kiss me last night. There are tons of girls who want to kiss him. What happened with that Amanda girl?"

"No idea, I thought they were getting on well. But you know, he has a soft spot for you."

"Why though? I don't get it. I'm not his type at all, I will never understand why he's fascinated with me, no one else ever is."

"Oh Izzy... There are loads of guys interested in you, I just shoo them away before they can get to you," he said proudly and patted my head.

"You need to leave them alone then! I don't shoo away all your girlfriends! Do you want me to be alone forever?!"

"It's my job as older brother to keep the guys away from you!"

"You're barely older than me, only by a few minutes," I said and rolled my eyes.

***************************************************************************************

"Mom!!! Dad!!!" I ran downstairs when I heard my parents talking to Grayson downstairs. I enveloped them in a big hug and welcomed them home.

"How was the plane ride?" Grayson asked them.

"It was actually wonderful! Barely any turbulence and there was this adorable toddler sitting in the row ahead of us and we kept playing peek a boo between the seats! He was so darling, such a sweetheart," my mom said to Grayson and sighed happily as if she relived the moments with the little boy. My mom was wonderfully positive all the time. She always had a way to turn a bad situation into a good one, she always had a great outlook on everything.

"Does grandma miss us?" I said teasingly. My dad nodded and hugged me again, "She really does. She wants you two to come visit in the summer."

Mom turned to me, "Izzy darling, are you going to wear pajamas to dinner?" She laughed to herself, thinking she was actually funny.

"Good one mom," I rolled my eyes and laughed too while running to my room, "I'll get ready quickly!"

I changed into a casual shift dress with a flowery design on it, it was cute and casual, but more dressy than jeans; a perfect medium for this occasion. I slid on some nice sandals and picked out some hooped earrings. Then I sat at my vanity to fix my hair and put on some makeup. I pulled my hair out of a ponytail and combed and left it naturally wavy. After putting on some blush, eye shadow, and eyeliner, I sprayed some perfume on my neck and grabbed my purse.

I was just about to head downstairs when I heard a knock at my door. I opened it up to find Cameron standing there, looking quite nervous. I probably should mention he was also holding a bundle big of flowers, most specifically daisies, my favorite flower.

"Hey Angel..." he said and shifted from foot to foot. He rubbed the back of his neck, looked up at me and began to ramble, "I'm sorry... this is so weird. I don't know why I bought you flowers, I just thought that was the thing to do. I want to apologize, I don't want you to hate me. But now I feel stupid actually standing here with these..."

"They're really nice," I said and reassured him. Despite how mad I was with him, I could tell he was trying really hard. He never got nervous around anyone, he was always charming and smirking, but he seemed very vulnerable right now and I didn't want to make him feel worse. He handed me the flowers and I smiled a little, "Thanks."

"Are you sure? You don't need to take them if you don't like them." He seemed so incredibly tense. I smiled at that, this was a whole new Cameron that I was seeing.

"I like them," I laugh softly, "Thanks, they're beautiful."

"You do?" He said excitedly and sighed of relief, "Thank god."

"I'm still angry with you though."

"Of course, yeah."

"Come on, let's go downstairs."

***************************************************************************************

When we got downstairs, Cam spoke to my parents about their trip. Since Cam was over all the time, my parents basically treated him as their own child. They got him presents on his birthday and at Christmas, they always made enough food for him to join, they even bought him a small dresser to put in Grayson's room for him to keep some clothes and other things. If we had another room in our house my parents would immediately give it to Cameron.

"You look beautiful in that dress! So grown up! Have I been away that long?" My mom said as I came down.

"Nope, it's only been a week mom," I laughed softly. I looked over at Cam and he was looking at me. When he saw, I was looking at him he smiled at me.

"Let's go kids," my dad said and hurried everyone to the car.

Since the two guys were pretty tall and big they took up a lot of space in the backseat and I was squished up against a window.

"Move over Grayson," Cameron said and pushed Grayson a bit when he noticed my discomfort. Grayson moved over as much as he could and so did Cam. He looked at me and asked, "Are you okay?"

I nodded and looked out the window as my parents drove off down the street. The drive was about 20 minutes to the restaurant and as soon as we parked the car, I opened the door and jumped out, finally able to breathe.

"Angel," Cameron said softly behind me, "You forgot your purse."

I took it from him, "Thank you."

"You look beautiful by the way," he said and looked me in the eyes. I blinked and looked away, I didn't want him to see that I was blushing.

"Thanks Cam..." I said and we both walked into the restaurant. He never called me beautiful before. Sure he'd complimented me every so often, but he'd call me hot, or sexy or some term like that. Beautiful just sounded more sincere, and it made me feel happy inside. But I had to keep reminding myself that I was angry with him still, and that he was trying to get me to cave. Stay strong Izzy!

We arrived at the restaurant and we were quickly taken to our table. We all sat down and looked at the menus.

"Hello, can I get you guys some drinks?"

We all looked up from our menus and low and behold our waitress was none other than Amanda. I looked at her and she smiled a really big fake smile and eyed Cameron who was sitting in front of me.

Our parents ordered themselves some drinks and when she got to Cam, she leaned in close so he could see right down her shirt. This was unbelievable! Now, I'm aware that I have no right to be pissed off right now, Cam wasn't my boyfriend, he wasn't doing anything wrong. But something about Amanda just made my blood boil.

"Cammie, like anything you see?" She smiled suggestively at him. He smiled at her and of course stared right at her boobs. I rolled my eyes quickly, and looked down at my menu.

"Just a coke," he said and she nodded and turned to Grayson to take his drink order.

"For you Gray?" She said with another big fake smile.

"Same as my bud Cam, a coke please. Thanks."

Once she got to me she stopped with the friendly tone of voice and flatly said to me, "And you?"

"A chocolate milkshake please," I said.

She sent me a glare and walked away to the kitchen. Grayson nudged Cam with a smirk, "You got quite a show."

Cam looked at me as if to see if I were angry, but I quietly looked down at my menu and pretended not to hear what they were saying, "Haha, yeah... she's cute uhh.. clingy though."

"Ah, shitty," Grayson replied, "At least she's cute."

"How about Britt?" Cam wiggled his eyebrows at Grayson.

"She's hot man," Grayson smiled and nodded at Cam, "Great bum."

"Boys!" My mother scolds the two, "Enough of that! You should be ashamed. What if someone talked about Izzy like that, I'm sure you two wouldn't be so eager."

My mom had no idea how Cam treated me. She knew we were all friends, but a few years ago, she suspected there was something going on between Cam and I, but I absolutely denied it. Cam made sure to keep his crude comments and actions hidden from my parents. But they didn't mind his nickname Angel, for some reason everyone came to an understanding that he called me Angel. It was as normal as anyone calling me Izzy, except Cameron never did, he liked calling me other things.

"Yes mom... sorry," Grayson said and gave Cameron a guilty look.

"Sorry Veronica," Cameron said softly to my mom and offered her a smile.

Once our drinks arrived, we all ordered our meals. Amanda of course put on her fake smile and friendly appearance for everyone but me. She spoke to me in a monotone voice and looked quite annoyed that I was even there. I didn't know why, it's not like I had stolen Cam from her or anything. Cam tried to kiss me last night, but he didn't even end up kissing me. She just didn't like me at all. I didn't care though, I was just excited to get my creamy potato soup. I loved the soups here, so I got a soup for a starter and some chicken and vegetables for my entre.

Soon the starters began to arrive at our table. Amanda brought out my parents' artichoke dip first, Cameron's chicken wings next, then Grayson's cheese sticks. She left the table and literally never came back with my soup.

"What the hell is her problem?!" I said pissed off and looked around for another waitress, "All I want is my dang soup!"

"I'm sure she's got it coming Angel," Cam said and pushed his plate towards me, "Have a wing while I go find her, okay?"

I was so hungry so I nodded and grabbed a hot wing of his plate. Cam got up and went to look for Amanda and I whispered to Grayson, "Is it just me or have you noticed how cold Amanda has been to me all night?"

"I want to deny it but it's pretty clear," he whispered back and laughed.

Cam came back fixing his shirt and hair, which appeared to be messy and out of place, "She's going to bring it out any second now."

"Hey bro, might wanna wipe the lipstick off your face," Grayson said and pointed to the side of his mouth where there was a lipstick print that just so happened to be the same bright pink color that Amanda was wearing.

Cam blushed deeply and wiped his face roughly, "Shit, seriously?"

"Yeah, you've also got some on your neck," I said bluntly.

He looked at me embarrassed and I eyed him with a smirk, "So Cam if you go back there and bang her do we get our meals for free?"

My mom just so happened to hear my comment and she looked at me with a frown on her face, "Isabelle!"

I froze as my mom scolded me, "That is incredibly rude! Apologize to Cameron right now!"

"Me!? Apologize to him!?" This was so unfair.

"Yes! A young lady should never speak like that, especially in a restaurant with all these people around. I've told you many times to watch your language."

I nodded and looked at Cam who had a sly smile on his face. I mumbled angrily, "Sorry."

"Is that it Angel? That didn't seem sincere." Cam said and looked at my mom with wide eyes, trying to milk my mom's anger.

"Yes, Isabelle. He's right," she nodded and gave me another stern look, "try again."

I sighed heavily and rolled my eyes before saying to Cam, "I'm truly sorry that I uttered such disgusting language to you. I will think about my disrespectful words and work on bettering myself because that's not how a young lady should speak. I'm so sorry. I'm begging for your forgiveness, will you find it in your heart to forgive me Cameron?"

As soon as I finish my apology Cam's classic smirk is back on his face and he leans in closer, "I accept."

I looked at my mom and she looked very content with my apology and continued talking to my dad. I rolled my eyes at Cameron while Grayson cracked up laughing.

"COMING THROUGH!" Amanda's annoying voice screamed in my ear as she brought my soup over. Just as she came behind me, I heard a loud "Ahhh!" and a crash and immediately my lap was burning hot.

"AHHHH!" I screamed and jumped out of my seat. Amanda had just poured my piping hot bowl of soup all over my lap. My legs were burning, it felt like my legs were on fire! Of course, I had worn a dress today.

"Oh my god!" I shrieked. I pushed Amanda's shoulders, "You fucking bitch!"

"It was an accident!"

"Are you kidding me! You did this on purpose! My legs are burning!" I grabbed my napkin and wiped my lap. By now everyone in the restaurant had turned to look at me and Amanda. My mom had her mouth gaping open, because of my language probably, and my dad stood up and was talking to the manager of the restaurant. Cam had appeared by my side and had some more napkins in his hands.

"Cammie, you saw! It was an accident, she's just being a drama queen!" Cam gave her a look that said shut-the-hell-up. He looked at me with my soup covered dress and my legs that had started to go red. Everyone was staring at me and I looked ridiculous so I immediately ran off to the bathroom. I was so humiliated.

---

I ran to the woman's bathroom and grabbed paper towels and turned the tap on. I rubbed my dress until it was basically soaking wet. It wasn't working. My eyes started to water and I looked at myself in the mirror. My breathing started to get shaky and a tear slipped down my cheek. These past few couple had been so overwhelming, I just had to let it out.

The door squeaked open and I turned to see Cam come in. I wiped my cheeks and turned my face away, I was so embarrassed.

"Babe," he came over to me and put his hands on either side of my face. He stroked my hair and wiped my tears, "Are you alright?"

"What do you think Cameron?" I said and looked at my feet. He pulled me in for a hug and put his arms around me. In this moment of distress I didn't care how mad I was at him, I hugged him back and let myself melt into his arms.

"It's okay, Princess, let's get you cleaned up okay?" Cam said to me after he pulled back.

He put his hands on my waist and lifted me up onto the counter. He grabbed some more paper towels and started to carefully dab the big stain.

"Why are you even with her? She's awful." I said with an unimpressed look on my face.

"I'm not with her, we just hang out sometimes," he said and looked up at me, "Why? Are you jealous?"

"What?! No, why would I be jealous?"

"Because you like me," he smirked.

"Pftt," I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest, "I'm not into you like that."

"You don't have to lie babe, it's just us here. You can confess."

"Ugh, god Cam! You're unbelievable!" I pushed his shoulder and he laughed and shook his head.

"That's what you'll be screaming once I finally have my way with you," he smirked and winked.

"Cameron!" My eyes went wide and my mouth flew open, "stop saying things like that."

"Someday you'll realize you're head over heels in love with me and we'll finally get to be together." He said playfully and continued dabbing my dress.

"Shut up," I shook my head at him and he just smirked at me.

"I'm ready Angel," he said and his face came in closer to mine, "Just say the word and I'm all yours."

"Cameron. Stop being so flirty! It may work on everyone else, but it doesn't work on me."

He shrugged. I noticed that he started to dab my dress closer and closer to a very private area as he was talking to me and I had barely noticed.

"Hey mister!" I pushed his hand away, "Don't you dare."

"What?" He said innocently, but soon a smirk broke on his face.

"You're a troublemaker Cameron Hart," I said and eyed him, "stay far away from me."

"Don't be like that," he said and gave me a puppy dog look, "you don't want me far away Angel. I know you like me right here." He said and slid himself between my legs and brought his forehead to mine. "And I want to be right here, because you're beautiful. You're beautiful and you mean so much more to me than you know."

His hands were on my waist rubbing my sides slowly. I liked it. I'm not going to lie to you guys! In that moment, I didn't care that I was soaked in a soupy dress or sitting on the counter of a public washroom. In the moment, all I could think about was Cameron and those big brown eyes of his, that were staring into mine. He smiled at me and came closer and closer. Any second now and our lips would collide.

But then reality sank in. Cameron was a troublemaker. He was dangerous. He was complicated. He was rubbing Amanda's lipstick off his face just a few minutes ago. He was a player and I was going to get played if I sat here with him like this. I had to get away from him.

I pushed him back and jumped off the counter, "Stop it Cameron!"

He looked at me confusedly, "What?"

"Stop! Okay, I told you this morning that I'm not some girl you can toy around with. I'm not like Amanda or any other girls who are stupid enough to believe that you mean half the things you say. I'm not an idiot and I'm sure as hell not going to fall for your tricks!"

"Angel," he stepped closer to me with a painful look on his face and I pushed him back again, "I'm not toying with you!"

"Yes you are! I've seen you pull in girls countless times! And you're doing it to me now!"

"It's different with you... You're different, I would never do those things to you," he said softly with pleading eyes, "you have to believe me..."

"I'm sorry, but I don't think I can believe you Cameron." I said and walked out of the bathroom, not even caring that my dress was still wet.

What do you guys think! I really hope you liked this chapter! Let me know in the comments!