Complicated Love

romantic stories collection, all English or hindi romantic stories, long romantic stories in English and hindi. Love stories collection. couple stories..
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Complicated Love

Unread post by sexy » 04 Aug 2015 11:53

Complicated Love - Chapter 10
Departure to Brownstone! They all prepare to head to Brownstone to do some college hunting. Read more to find out what happens in Chapter 10! Don't forget to leave some comments too!
The light peeked through the curtains and the sun’s rays hit my face. I felt the warmth of the sun and opened my eyes slowly. I realized the sun wasn’t the only thing warming me up. I turned my head to find a sleeping Cameron with his arm around my body. We were spooning, oh god, hopefully Grayson wouldn’t come in. My eyes followed his arm and suddenly realized his hand was intertwined with mine. We were spooning AND holding hands?! Oh lord. Grayson really better not see us now, he’d have a huge bitch fit.

The blankets were tangled all around us and it was getting pretty hot. I had been laying here for a minute or two, but now it was getting uncomfortably hot. I guess it was one of those things that only bothers you once you notice it. I moved a bit in my spot, trying not to wake Cam, but trying to get out of the blankets. But to my misfortune, Cam felt my stirring and he started to wake up.

He rubbed his eyes with his free hand and looked over at me. I turned my head and looked back at him.

"Morning," I said but since it was morning it came out horse and raspy. I cleared my throat a bit and blushed.

"Hey Angel," he said sleepily. Cam’s morning voice was deep and husky, I hated to admit it, but it was really hot. He smiled at me and rubbed his fingers along my hand, "Did you sleep okay?"

I nodded and he pulled my body even closer to him than before, our entire bodies were pressed against each other now. When he pulled me in, I felt something poke my bum and I scrunched my forehead up, "Cam!"

"What?" He asked with a yawn as he nuzzled his head into my hair.

"Let go! You’re poking me!" I grumbled, but couldn’t help but laugh.

"What? Oh." He was laying on the other side of the bed smirking at me.

"Jesus," I laugh and scrambled myself away from him.

He rolled his eyes at me, "I can’t help morning wood," Cam said and shrugged.

"Keep it away," I told him with a stern look on my face, but he just pouted.

"Aw, baby come back, I’m cold…" he reached his hand out to grab mine again.

He held onto my hand and looked into my eyes and for a split second there was some sort of spark. I can’t even explain it, but in that moment it felt like he wasn’t the douchey Cam that I’ve grown to know, but someone else, someone sweet and kind.

I shook myself out of the little trance that I was in and started to sit up in the bed, "We should get up… You have to leave soon." Cam and Grayson should be leaving to drive to Brownstone soon, especially if they wanted to make it there in time to pick me up from the airport.

He groaned and shook his head, "No babe, I’m not driving with Gray."

Huh? Not driving with Grayson? I was confused. "What do you mean Cam?"

"I’m going to fly out with you," he said and yawned.

"Why?"

"Because he doesn’t want you traveling alone after last night."

"Oh."

"Yeah," he smiled softly. Then he pouted and looked down at his crotch, "Come on man! Why won’t you let me cuddle with her for a few minutes! She doesn’t like you."

I laughed and he got out of the bed too and ran his fingers through his hair. Holy, he looked so hot. Like guys, seriously. I wish you could see him, he was so freaking attractive right now.

The fact that he’d be flying with me today made me a little excited. After Cam said he didn’t care about Amanda last night something in me felt relieved. Maybe I was jealous all this time? I don’t know… All I was sure of was that Cam and I were on a new level after last night and I liked it. Sure, I was still uncertain if he was being honest, but I really hoped and prayed that he was being serious.

I rolled back into the pillows cuddled up next to my teddy bear, "It’s alright Cam, I’ve got Mr. Snuggles."

"I want to be Mr. Snuggles," he frowned before leaving to go to the bathroom.

I stretched my arms out and yawned again and looked around my room. I spotted Cam’s hoodie that I was wearing last night laying on the floor, I guess it really was hot in the bed last night.

Now that Cam was gone, it was a lot colder. I got up and grabbed his sweater and pulled it on to keep me warm. I walked downstairs to find Cam and Brittney in the kitchen with their bags.

"Hey sis," Grayson said as I came over to them. I pulled out the box of cereal and a bowl.

"Morning," I said and smiled at Brittney.

"Izzy," she said as she rummaged through her bag, "I forgot my hair straightener! Do you have one that we can use?"

I poured my cereal as I listened to her freak out about the hair straightener, "Yeah, I can bring mine," I said and fake smiled at her. I still couldn’t believe she was coming along.

"Thanks so much! Us girls, we gotta stick together!" She said, "You can borrow anything of mine, I think we’re almost the same size. What size are your feet??"

"Size 8," I said while grabbing the milk.

Brittney was about to say something else, probably about doing makeovers with each other or something, but Cam walked into the room and scooped me up. He came up behind me and hugged me from behind and lifted me up a bit and whispered in my ear, "You look so perfect in that sweater."

I blushed deeply as Brittney watched Cam envelope me. God Cam was so embarrassing sometimes.

"Stop it Cam," I swatted at his arms and rolled my eyes.

Cam put me back down, but refused to let go. He was so strange this morning, was it because last night I was all over him? Part of me really liked this side of Cameron, but the other part of me was skeptical.

Grayson looked at the two of us uncomfortably, but he brushed it off and said, "So dad said Izzy’s flight was booked full, so he just canceled that flight and put you both on an earlier one since that one seemed to be less busy."

Cam nodded, "Sounds good man," he grabbed a spoon and scooped up a large spoonful of my cereal and popped it in his mouth, "So when are you guys heading out?"

I rolled my eyes at Cam as he stole my breakfast and pulled out a second bowl and poured him some cereal of his own. There was no way he was going to eat from mine anymore.

"Thanks Angel," he smirked and carried our bowls to the table.

"Right now," Grayson said while swinging his bag over his shoulder, "Just going to say bye to mom and dad."

"Alright, text us when you get there," Cam said and dove into his cereal.

"Izzy," Grayson looked at me, "Can we talk for a second?"

I left my cereal at the table and headed into the hallway with him.

"Look," he looked at me apologetically, "I’m sorry, I yelled at you like that last night. I just can’t help exploding like that, I mean that prick hurt you! And when I see him I’m going to hurt him back. There’s no arguing about that, but I’ll be good… Well… as good as I can."

"It’s okay," I told him honestly, "You wouldn’t be Grayson if you didn’t blow up. I was expecting that, I just didn’t know, I was going to flinch like that…"

"It’s a good thing Cam’s flying with you. I don’t want you to leave his sight, okay?"

I rolled my eyes, "Okay."

"I’m serious Izzy! Not only the flight, but the whole trip. I don’t want you alone."

"Grayson, I’m a big girl," I whined.

"Last night really proved that right?" He said mockingly.

I shook my head and sighed over-dramatically, "Fine."

He chucked and pulled me in for a hug, "I just love you and I want you to be safe. I know you’ll be safe with Cam."

"Alright, alright, I’ll stay with him."

************************************************************************************

It was just around lunch time when Jen came over to work on our History project. Cam went home to pack his bags and said he’d be here to pick me up at 2.

Jen and I worked on our project for quite some time before she looked at me and blurted out.

"What happened last night Izzy? Grayson called me and was absolutely freaking out! He said you were missing!" Jen rambled on and on as if she was holding it in the entire time and couldn’t hold it any longer.

"I was with Chris," I told her slowly, not sure how she’d react.

"Chris? Chris as in the one who kept staring at you that time at lunch?"

"Yeah," I bit my lower lip, I was nervous to tell her.

"What happened?"

I recapped the entire story and Jen sat there with her mouth gaping open.

"No way!" She kept saying over and over again. I sat there and nodded at her until she calmed down.

"It’s fine though, Cam beat him up really bad."

"No way!!" Jen gasped and widened her eyes.

"Hell yeah, I did!" Cam said with a proud smile and sauntered into the dining room where we were.

"Amazing…" Jen said in awe, "You’re basically her hero!"

Cam puffed his chest out and put his hands on my shoulders. He gave my shoulders a little squeeze and rested his chin on my head, "Does your big hero get a kiss?"

"Don’t push it Cam," I rolled my eyes and gave Jen a look, she totally egged him on.

"Sorry Angel," he said with a smirk still dancing on his face, "Can we start with a hug?"

"Later," I said and pointed at our big poster that was half-way finished, "We still have work to do!"

"You do know that it’s 2 pm right?" He said and showed me his watch.

"What?!" I said and jumped out of my seat - quite literally. "I haven’t even packed!"

"Angel! We’re gonna miss our flight!" Cam whined. He patted my bum and chucked while pushing me towards my room, "Hurry up!"

I hurried up the stairs to my room and I heard Jen yell, "I’ll clean up and let myself out! Have fun this weekend!"

"Bye Jen!" I yelled back.

Once I was in my room, I pulled out my duffle bag and piled some shirts, pants, and a cute casual dress in case the weather was hot.

Cam came into my room and looked at me, "You ready?"

"Ehh…" I mumbled as I rushed around my room.

"Do you need these?" Cam said and I turned my head to find him in my underwear drawer holding up my black bra and the matching underwear. My eyes went wide and I ran over and snatched them from him.

"Cam!" I pushed him away, but he was strong and simply smirked at me while not moving an inch.

"I’m just trying to help!"

"Not with these!" I shook my head and grabbed a few more pairs of underwear and my bra.

"Alright alright," he held his hands up in surrender and backed away, "I’ll pack this then."

I saw he was holding his sweater, or my sweater. The sweater that was his, but he gave to me. I decided to tease him, so I turned my back to him to gather my makeup and smirked while saying, "No, I don’t want to bring that."

"What?" He raised his voice a bit, "Why not?!"

I held in my laugh and shrugged, still not looking at him, "I don’t like it that much."

"Angel!" He wailed.

"Cameron!" I imitated.

"Baby," he softened his voice. He actually sounded hurt. He came over to me and l turned me around only to find me trying to hold in a laugh. His face turned from sad to mad in a matter of seconds. And I couldn’t hold it in anymore! I doubled over and burst out laughing.

"I was joking!"

"Not funny," he said angrily. Suddenly he picked me up and hung me over his shoulder.

"Cam!!! Put me down!" I yelled and smacked his back and kicked my feet.

"Nope!" He laughed and twirled me around in a circle, "This is what you get!"

"Please!" I shouted. Good thing my parents were out of the house right now, because we were being pretty loud.

"Not until you say Cameron is the sexiest man alive!"

"NO!"

"Well, I guess we’re staying like this!" He laughed and patted my butt.

"Get your hands off my ass!" I hit his back again. This guy was really testing me, he knew exactly which buttons to press to anger me.

In turn he proceeded to laugh and squeeze my butt.

"Cameron!" I wiggled under his grip but that got me nowhere. My waist was resting on his shoulder and by now it was honestly starting to hurt because of my bruises from last night. I winced as he pulled me tighter, "Ow! Cam please let me go!"

In the next moment, I was sitting on the bed and Cam was knelled in front of me, "Fuck," he said and lifted up the hem of my shirt, "I forgot baby, I’m so sorry."

"It’s fine," I said and pushed my shirt back down. I looked at my stomach this morning and it had turned a nasty purple color, I didn’t want Cam to see it, it was gross. "Don’t look at it, I’m fine."

"You aren’t fine," he said and looked at me painfully.

"Seriously," I put my arms around his neck and gave him a hug, "I’m okay."

He put his arms around me too, "Alright, but if you’re hurting you tell me, okay?"

I nodded and smiled. Then we packed up the rest of my stuff and headed out of the house.

************************************************************************************

We finally made it to the airport! Cam parked the car and paid the attendant. It took us about a half an hour to get all settled with our bags and tickets and before we knew it we were boarding the plane.

We were walking on and I noticed Cam was keeping really close behind me, almost pressed against my back.

I turned my head to look up at him and he looked pretty worried.

"Cam," I nudged him and leaned my head back closer to his, "You okay?"

"Mhm," he assured me, but I wasn’t convinced. He put his hand on the small of my back and lead me into the plane without saying anything else.

Something was up with him…

We slowly made our way to our seats and Cam helped me put my bag up in the overhead compartment.

"You want the window seat?" I asked him with a smile.

"No," he said quickly.

"Okay," I said and shuffled over to sit by the window. Cam sat down next to me and quickly buckled up his seat belt and pulled on the strap tightly. He looked at the arm rests and put his hands down on them, gripping them slightly.

Was he afraid of flying?

I looked at his face and he was looking clammy. Something was up, for real.

"Cam," I put my hand on his arm, "Are you okay?"

"I’m fine Angel," he said tensely.

I reached for his hand and moved it, so I could put the armrest up. I scooted closer to him and looked at him, "Are you afraid of flying?"

"No," he said quickly, "I love flying!"

"Liar," I smiled softly at him. He was so nervous, it was kind of cute. But I knew he was uncomfortable. "You don’t have to be manly all the time."

"I’m fine Princess," he smiled at me nervously.

"Alright…" I said in disbelief. I smirked to myself and buckled my seatbelt as I said, "If you were afraid of flying, I’d say you could hold my hand but since you’re fine we won’t need to do that."

I looked back at him and his mouth had pressed into a straight line, like he was mad at himself. I laughed softly and held my hand out for him. Instantly he grabbed it and held mine.

Soon we started to take off and Cam was holding my hand tightly. I leaned my head on his shoulder and I felt his muscles relax a bit.

The flight was only a half hour long so Cam and I spent it playing thumb wars (which I totally owned him in … he may have let me win though), listening to music, and changing each others’ contact names in our phones. In my phone Cam changed his name to ‘The CAMazing Sexual Beast’, what an absolute idiot, hahah. But in his phone I changed my name to ‘Never Call Me Izzy’ with a cute little angel emoji. We thought of others, but we just settled with our favorite ones. Haha, it was a lot of fun!

And I’m glad it took Cam’s mind off flying, I knew he was uncomfortable but I was happy he was doing okay.

Once we were off the plane, Cam checked his phone for messages. Cam called Grayson who said he was parked out in the front of the airport. Cam and I made our way to find Grayson.

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 04 Aug 2015 11:53

Complicated Love - Chapter 11
Hotel shenanigans! The four of them get settled in the hotel, of course, Cam and Izzy fire up a dispute! It wouldn't be a Complicated Love without their fights, haha! Read on to find out more from Chapter 11!
"You've got to be kidding," I said and looked at Grayson with an angry expression.

"Izzy, please just work with me here!" He begged as we walked around the corner away from the front lobby where we left Brittney and Cameron.

"You're such a pig!" I told him off and smacked his arm. Grayson was pleading for me to share a room with Cam, so that he could share a room with Brittney, so he could you know... have fun. Ugh, boys are pigs.

"Just help me out! Come on, you know I'd help you out if I were you!"

"No, you wouldn't! Are you seriously saying that to me?! You'd never do that!"

Grayson chucked and rolled his eyes, "Alright, you're right, I guess I wouldn't..."

"Exactly! Why do I have to suffer just so you can get laid?"

"Suffer!? Oh come on Izzy, it's so obvious that you and Cam have something going on, I'm not stupid! You shouldn't mind sharing a room with him.... I mean you already did last night!"

"Last night was different...." I mumbled and shook my head at him, "and we do not have something going on!"

"Don't deny it," he smirked at me, "you're lucky I haven't killed Cam by now. All he does is touch you! If he's not grabbing your hand, he's grabbing your butt. Whenever you're in a room together, Cam's right next to you, you two are like magnets."

I couldn't believe Grayson had noticed all that. It really made me wonder, were Cam and I an item? Or something close to that? We never talked about it, I was just so used to him all over me that I never assumed anything. Isn't Cam like that with all his girls though?

He grabbed my shoulders and looked me in the eye, "Please do this for me, I'll do your chores for a month."

I tapped my chin and sighed, "Three months."

"Izzy!" He groaned in annoyance.

"Three months!"

"Two."

"Deal."

"Ladies first," Cam said with a smirk as he opened the door to our room.

I stepped inside and wow. It was a gorgeous room! Straight away I saw a big king sized bed with lots of fluffy pillows and crisp white sheets. There was a living room area just across from the bed with a big couch and a gorgeous glass coffee table. There was a desk and a little fridge for food, but the best part was the view! I walked over to the balcony and stepped outside onto the deck. We had a great view of the city! It was breathtakingly beautiful!

"Cam! Come look how pretty it is!"

"Nah, I'm alright," he said and jumped on the bed.

"What?! Come look! Seriously! It's so gorgeous!"

"I'm good here babe," he snickered, "I've got the best view of your ass from here."

I spun around to stare at him with my mouth open, "What did you just say?"

He laughed loudly and I ran over to him and started to smack his arm over and over again. How rude of him! He laughed even louder and pulled me down onto the bed too. Soon he had me on top of him and his hands were on my waist. Cam smirked at me, ugh that famous smirk of his. He eyed me and gave my ass a small squeeze while replying innocently, "I said nothing about your amazing bum!"

I glared at him and pulled myself off him and sat next to him, "You're just another pig! First Gray is a pig and now you!" I rolled my eyes, "you know else is a pig? Chris."

I crossed my arms over my chest and pouted at Cam. He sat up next to me and suddenly his smirk was gone and replaced with a frown.

"Hey, I'm nothing like that guy," he said angrily, "don't ever compare me to that piece of scum!"

He was just angry because he really was a pig, it was the truth. I climbed off the bed to get away from him, he always lost his temper so easily, and that made me angry. "Well, you are a pig! You're a pig just like him! Don't you remember when you just about did the same to me at the party?!"

He looked at me quite shocked, and he seemed to get a lot more angry. He started to yell, "I would NEVER do anything like that to you! Yeah, I fucked up that night, but I wouldn't ever do this to you!" He grabbed the hem of my shirt and lifted it up to reveal the big bruises on my stomach.

As soon as my shirt lifted, I smacked his hand off and pulled the hem back down and yelled at him, "Don't touch me Cam!"

"Geez Angel don't be so bitchy!" He yelled back at me. Bitchy? Pft, he was just being a dick. He was just so disrespectful! He can't go around and talk about my bum and then go ahead and squeeze it like it's no big deal! I didn't like it.

I was angry, so I left the room, slamming the door in his face. After Grayson forced me to share a room with Cam, of course, Cam turns into a dick again. This was Grayson's fault, if only he and Cam shared a room. I mean, I really do hate Brittney, but right now I'd rather have her talking non-stop about clothes and shoes than fight with Cameron.

I walked over to their room and pounded on the door, "GRAYSON! OPEN UP!"

Cam wasn't far behind me. He ran over to me and kept trying to get me to come back to the room, but I didn't want to, so I kept banging on the door until Grayson opened the door. He opened the door just a little and popped out, shutting the door behind him, as if he was hiding something... or someone. Brittney. They were probably fooling around; I mean Grayson's hair was all over the place and his shirt looked as if it had been thrown on quickly.

"What the hell is going on?" He questioned, looking at the two of us.

"He's being a pig and staring at my ass! Then he grabbed it! He's always so disrespectful and rude!" I whined and pointed at Cam.

Cam sighed heavily and shook his head, "She's overreacting! She compared me to that fucker Chris! I'm nothing like him!"

"Holy shit you guys," Grayson groans and spits out quickly, "you two fight over the same fucking thing every time! Izzy, you know he's a perverted tool, you should be used to his idiocy by now! Cam, ease up on my little sister, stop touching her ass! Now leave! Brit and I will see you for dinner!"

And just like that he went back in his room and shut the door in our faces. I stood there staring at Cam and Cam stood there staring at me. We were both pretty hot headed, so we frowned at each other for a good minute before I walked back to our room and locked myself in our bathroom.

Sure, I was being childish by locking myself up, but Cam was just so annoying. He couldn't go one second without saying something inappropriate! We had been doing so well all day together and he had to ruin it.

So I sat in the bathroom, actually I sat in the bathtub, it was much comfier than the toilet. I sat in there silently until I heard him come into our room. He was mumbling something, I think he was looking for me. When he realized, I had locked the bathroom door, he sighed heavily and walked off.

I started to hum the tune of the High School Musical song that I was going to audition with when I heard a big thump from outside the bathroom. It sounded like Cam had situated himself on the floor right outside the door. All of a sudden I heard singing...

"Living in my own world, didn't understand."

What the hell??

"That anything can happen. When you take a chance."

"Cam?" I said through the door, I was absolutely confused with what was going on.

He interrupted me, "It's your turn! Come on, sing with me."

"What?"

"Just sing!"

I smiled a little and shook my head, what the heck was happening? Cam was singing? How did he even know the words? It was cute either way though... I cleared my throat before taking the next line, "I never believed in what I couldn't see. I never opened my heart to all the possibilities, oooh."

And together we sang. "I know that something has changed, never felt this way, and right here tonight this could be the start of something new! It feels so right to be here with you ohh! And now looking in your eyes, I feel in my heart the start of something newwwwww!"

"Ooooh yeahhh!" Cam belted and both of us were laughing by now. Cam wasn't the best singer in the world, but I started to applaud anyway, for the effort.

Once our laughs had died down a bit, I saw a little piece of paper slip under the door. I got out of the tub to grab it and a pen rolled through to my side.

'I'm sorry, I'm a dick.' Was scribbled on the paper with a little frowny face.

I sighed softly, the gesture was really cute. He sat here and sang with me and now this little note. Surely I had to forgive him, we were going to be spending a lot of time together this weekend, so I guess, it was best that we were on good terms.

Maybe I was overreacting.. Maybe I was being bitchy. I hated admitting it but he just got me so angry sometimes that I just lashed out at him. It was easy to be mad at him, so I took advantage of it.

I grabbed the pen and wrote back, 'I'm sorry, I'm a bitch.'

After I sled the paper out, he spoke softly, "Open up Princess."

I unlocked the door and popped my head out to find Cam leaning against the wall.

"We suck a being friends," he said with a laugh.

"You suck at being friends," I said and pointed my finger at his chest.

"You're right, I can't keep my hands off you," he smirked and put his arm around me, pulling me close to his side.

I leaned my head on his shoulder, "I'm sorry, I overreacted..."

"No babe, I shouldn't have said that..."

"You really shouldn't have." I nodded my head then smiled, "but it's okay, I should be used to your comments by now."

"You really should," he smirked and chuckled. He looked at me and spoke again, "But hey, like in the song... maybe there's the something new here..."

Did he just say that? No way. Is this happening? Okay Izzy, relax! It's just Cam, he's also a player, remember?

"I don't know Cam..."

"What? Really? You don't think so?" He sounded a little hurt, but tried to blow it off.

"It's just that I'm not one of those girls..."

"Those girls...?"

"... Who just fools around with someone... you know... casually."

He looked at me a chuckled softly, "I know, that's why I like you."

He likes me?
"You like me?"

"Mhmm," he said softly and pressed his lips to the side of my head, "you're my girl, you always have been. You just keep denying this thing." He pointed to him and then me, "Say no, all you want, but we both know that there's something here."

"Cam... I..."

In a split second, Cam's face moved lower and he kissed my cheek. I felt my cheeks flush up and he smiled, "You're so cute when you blush."

"I'm not blushing," I shook my head and put my hands on my cheeks.

"Yeah you are!" He laughed and poked my sides.

"Cut it out!" I squirmed as he tickled me and I pouted at him.

"God Angel, don't pout like that. It's so hot, you drive me crazy," he laughed softly. He had definitely used that line on me many times before. I giggled and rolled my eyes at him, he annoyed the hell out of me but there was something about him that I couldn't get mad at.

"Oh stop," I laughed and pulled myself up off the ground. I held my hands out to help him up, "Come on, we should get ready for dinner."

Brittney had chosen Anton's for dinner. It was a really nice restaurant that was a little more fancy than anything I've ever been to. She told me to wear something nice, so I put on my black jeans, a beige blouse and borrowed her wedges to dress everything up a little. She also let me borrow her big necklace, it had black jewels and pretty sparkles, it was quite the statement. After she made sure I was all dressed up nicely, she curled my hair, which looked really pretty I had to admit. I had no idea why Brittney was being so nice to me, usually she was snarling at me and shooting me crazy glares. It was a nice change though, so I thought, I'd better enjoy it while I can.

I was putting on some makeup back in my room when Cam walked out of the bathroom from his shower. He had the towel wrapped around his waist and that was it. While putting on my lipstick, I couldn't help, but stare at him through the mirror. Dannnnng he was looking good. He was muscular, but not in a gross way. And his hair was all wet and sexy. Sexy? Oh God Izzy, you did now just think that. No, I totally did. He looked pretty dang sexy.

"Like what you see Angel?" He called over to me and through the mirror we made eye contact. Of course, he was smirking at me. Ugh. I thought, I was being discrete!

I blushed but to cover it up I shrugged, "You're alright."

"Alright? Oh come on," he chuckled. He could totally see through me, he knew, I liked what I saw, he just knew. "You're just as into me as I'm into you."

He winked at me and I shook my head at him, "Sure Cam, whatever helps you sleep at night."

"Sleeping next to you would be a big help," he smirked and pulled on a nice shirt, "You're gonna let me sleep with you tonight right?"

"No way!"

"But last night," he smiled at me, "You sure slept soundly cuddled up next to me."

"I was only cuddling you because I was scared," I told him softly and bit my lip. I was embarrassed, I was such a mess last night.

"Maybe," he laughed and came over to me once he was dressed. He put his arms around my shoulders and leaned on me, "Wow, you look gorgeous."

I elbowed his side and rolled my eyes, "Shut up Cameron."

"Why? I can't tell my girl how beautiful she is? Is that really a crime?"

"I'm not your girl," I said, although it wasn't as solid as I had said it in the past. Before I'd basically spit it at him, but tonight I was like I said it out of habit but I don't think I really meant it. Did I want to be his girl? Maybe... Yes... No! ... Maybe.

"You keep telling yourself that babe," he smirked and grabbed my hand to pull me out of the door, "Come on, we'll be late."

We walked into the elevator and I let go of his hand, so I could press the lobby button. The elevator moved down one floor, but stopped and opened to let other people in. Two guys who were around our age, maybe older, sauntered in. They walked in and way too obviously looked me up and down while flashing me smiles.

These two guys were really attractive. One of them was very muscular, more muscular than Cam. He was the right amount of muscle though, not gross looking. He had short light brown hair that was messily styled, it looked awesome. The other was taller and less muscular but his piercing blue eyes and long eyelashes made him equally as attractive as his friend. Who would've thought I'd be in an elevator with all these cute guys!

Immediately after Cam saw them enter the elevator, he put his arm around my shoulder and said, "Do we have to go to dinner baby? Let's just go back upstairs, we'll have more fun in our room than at dinner."

My eyes widened a bit and I looked at him questioningly. He wasn't looking back at me though, he was staring at the two guys who seemed to now look uncomfortable. Well, I wonder why!? Ohhh right, cause Cam was giving them death glares! Ugh, he was honestly such a weirdo.

Once we got out of the elevator, the two guys from the elevator immediately walked out of the hotel and I moved away from Cam. I spotted Brittney sitting on Grayson's lap in the lobby twirling her hair at batting her long eyelashes at him.

I started to make my way to them when Cam came up beside me and huffed, "Those fucking pricks..."

I turned to him with a confused face, "You're fucking insane Cam, they weren't doing anything. Why did you go and make that awkward?"

"They were staring at you Angel," he argued back, "I wasn't just gonna stand there and watch them stare at you like they wanted to jump your bones!"

I sighed heavily and rolled my eyes, "Because you're the perfect gentleman around me right?"

"It's different," he tried to reason.

"No, it isn't," I laughed, "you do the same!"

"I do not!"

"Yes you do, you absolutely do!" I shook my head and walked over to Gray and Britt.

We made our way to the car Grayson hopped into the driver's seat while Cam was heading for the front seat.

Since we were in a different city, I was a lot more nervous in the car. Back at home I knew the roads, I recognized areas where people went really fast or where most people didn't stop for the stop sign. Back at home, I could prepare myself, but here everything was a big surprise, which was not good for my anxiety.

I didn't want to sit alone in the back with Brittney. I wanted to sit with Cam because he'd make me feel more comfortable. He had seen my worst anxiety attacks, and as much as I don't want to admit it, he can calm me down. I caught up with him and grabbed his hand but looked away awkwardly and embarrassed. He looked down at me and I came close to him.

"Will you sit in the back with me..." I mumbled softly. Right after I said that I let go of his hand because I was embarrassed.

He put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. He nodded and whispered in my ear, "Of course baby."

We all climbed into the car and Grayson zoomed off down the street towards Anton's. The drive was going pretty well, I wasn't freaking out as much as I thought. Cam kept looking at me, probably to make sure I wasn't going crazy. All of my calmness faded away when we were passing through a green light wand I saw someone driving pretty fast on the road to the left.

I had no idea if the guy was going to stop and my whole body tensed up and I gasped loudly. I quickly shut my eyes and held onto the side of the car. Everyone in the car turned their heads to look at me since I had made such an abrupt movement for no reason at all. Because When I opened my eyes I saw that we had passed the intersection and the car had come to a full stop normally.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry guys! Don't worry about me, I'm sorry..." I rambled and looked down at my lap. God I hated this. I couldn't help being anxious and I was so embarrassed because it always disturbed everyone else in the car.

I bundled my hands together and squeezed them tightly but as soon as I did I saw Cam's hand rest on top of mine. He rubbed his thumb on the back of my hand and slowly I unclenched my fists. He slipped his fingers with mine, still rubbing his thumb over my hand soothingly and scooted over in his seat, so sit right next to me.

I looked up at him to find him already looking down at me. He smiled at me and I smiled back. He brought his lips to my hair, just near my ear and asked softly, "You okay?"

"Yes," I nodded while a blush creeped up on my cheeks because I could see Grayson watching us in the rearview mirror. I looked back at Cam and said quietly, so only he could hear, "Thank you Cam."

Cam looked at me and something in his eyes was different. He was looking at me so differently. He was so compassionate and sweet, he gave me a bubbly feeling in my stomach. I had been feeling this a lot lately with Cam, was it a good thing? I had kept trying to push it away all this time, but it was so powerful. He made me feel safe, protected, important.

Did I want to be with Cam? Cam always called me his girl, all throughout the past few years and a lot more now. Despite him always being all over me, he also hung out with other girls, like Amanda. It made me nervous and scared to think that I could be one of this hook ups. I didn't want to believe it, but all the evidence pointed towards that.

He never dated girls. He never had a girlfriend. He was never a gentleman. He was a player and everyone knew it. But when he was around me, I could feel that he was different. I could sense that deep down Cam wasn't that guy because he was different with me.

In that moment, I realized something that I didn't want to admit. Something that I was almost ashamed of saying. Something that was too late for me to change because I was so far in. Something I had held back for so long... I was falling for Cameron Hart... I was falling for him, and I was falling for him hard.

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 04 Aug 2015 11:54

Complicated Love - Chapter 12
Time for a little dip in the hot tub! Read more of Complicated Love to find out exactly what happens while our favorite characters take a little dip! You really won't want to miss it!
Dinner was amazing! The place was decorated beautifully, the tables were all nice and private. There were bushes and trees to separate all the tables, it was like you were eating in a jungle! But a fancy jungle because there were big chandeliers and the chairs were made out of some expensive wood.

The food was great as well! I had a seafood dish, it had prawns, clams, oysters, and lobster! It was so delicious, but very large so Cam had to help me near the end. Brittney had a salad. Typical right? That's what I thought until it arrived. It turned out be giant and was the biggest salad I'd ever seen in my life. I was surprised she finished it! Grayson and Cam both got steaks for dinner, they devoured it and said it was "the steak of all steaks".

Once we got back to the hotel, Brittney suggested that we all go for a dip in the hot tub. Of course Grayson was in, I bet he just wanted to see her in a bathing suit.

"We're down," Cam said with a nod then turned to me, "Right Angel?"

I was a little thrown off by Cam answering for the both of us, as if the two of us were a package deal. I actually thought it was kind of cute.

"Uhh," I mumbled.

"You don't want to?" Cam asked me.

"I just forgot to bring a bathing suit," I told everyone, hoping they wouldn't pry anymore. I didn't bring a bathing suit because I didn't want people to see my bruises.

"Just wear your birthday suit," Cam laughed and nudged me with a little wink. I shook my head at him and Grayson gave him a look, but Cam just chuckled softly and held his hands up in surrender, "Jokes everyone! Relax!"

"You can borrow one of mine!" Brittney piped up.

"Oh, that's fine really," I tried to protest but Brittney shook her head quickly and interrupted me.

"Come on! Let's find you something!" She proceeded to grab my hand and pull me into her room.

She ran over to her suitcase and flung the top open. She rummaged through all her clothes (which was a lot for only a weekend trip) and finally pulled out a red string bikini. I gulped, it was very revealing, definitely not something I'd wear. It's not like I hated bikinis, I liked bikinis, but I liked ones that weren't just little triangles covering my nipples, I needed more fabric than that!

"Perfect!" Brittney said happily and brought to me, "Cam will go wild when he sees you in this!"

"I'm not a big swimmer, so uhh..."

"Come on Izzy! You've got a banging body! Show it off for once!"

"I'd rather not..." I bit my lip nervously as she put the bikini in my hands.

"You're going to wear it Izzy!" She said and started to lead me out of the room, "come on, we'll have fun!"

And with that she had shut the door in my face. I sighed heavily, this bikini was far from my comfort zone, but I guess, I had to suck it up and put it on.

I walked into my room to find Cam already in his swim trunks and Grayson just about to leave to go to his room. "Hurry up and change sis," he said while messing up my hair, "Britt and I will meet you guys down there."

I made my way to the bathroom and changed into the bikini. Holy this thing was so revealing! It was a simple triangle bikini, the top was just plain red and the bottom was the same color with some synching around the bum, making my ass look really good, not gonna lie!

I stared at myself in the mirror and wow. I looked really good in this! I couldn't believe Brittney was right, but I looked hot, I really did. But, I didn't want anyone to see me in this! It was embarrassing... I really hated my bruises. While wearing this bathing suit all of my bruises were exposed. I didn't want anyone to see those, it was embarrassing. I decided I wouldn't swim, I'd just sit on the side and watch.

I saw a hotel bath robe hanging on the back of the bathroom door and I slid into it, tying it tightly around me. I came out of the bathroom and Cam was holding two towels in his hands and was checking his phone. He looked like he was frowning at his phone, I wondered what he was looking at. A text?

"Everything okay?" I asked him and he jumped a little, I guess he hadn't realized I came out of the bathroom.

"Mmm, everything's good," he said and put a smile on his face as if his frown was never there. "Why do you have that robe on? Let's see this bathing suit," he said and came over to me, and reached his hands out.

"No! Get away Cam!" I swatted his hands away and he laughed.

"Fine," he smirked at me as we walked out of the room, "I'll get to see sooner or later."

**************************************************************************************

Down at the pool, Grayson and Brittney were already in the hot tub cuddled up close together. There wasn't really anyone else in the pool at this time, just an employee collecting towels. They waved us over and we made our way to them. Cam tossed our towels onto a lounge chair and quickly stepped into the hot tub. I don't think he realized that the water would be hot because he jumped a bit and his eyes widened, "God this water is hot!"

"You just went in too fast!" I said and laughed at him.

He shrugged and continued making his way down into the water, "It's all good, I'm fine now!"

I kicked off my flip-flops and sat down on a lounge chair that was near the tub.

"Come in Izzy!" Brittney said and splashed some water at me.

"I'm okay over here," I said with a nervous smile. I didn't want them to pry, especially Brittney since I don't think she knew about what had happened.

The two guys understood why I didn't want to come in so they just went back with their normal discussion.

"So, tomorrow we should be up by 8 and out of the hotel by 8:30 because the tour that we have booked is at 9 am," I told them.

"8 am?!" Grayson complained, "Seriously?"

"Yes! Do you not hear me Gray! The tour is at 9! If we want to get dressed, have breakfast and drive to Brownstown University by 9, we need to get up at 8. Or even earlier."

"Don't worry Gray," Brittney said to him seductively, "I know the perfect way to wake you up."

Grayson's eyes lit up and he smirked at her, "If you're thinking what I'm thinking, I'll gladly wake up to that."

"Oh god, please don't do this here guys," I said bluntly.

Cam laughed at my reaction and shook his head, "You're cute Angel."

After about half an hour longer of random conversation in the hot tub Grayson and Brittney wanted to head upstairs.

"I think we're gonna head up now," Brittney said while grabbing Grayson's hand and pulling him out of the water with her.

"Night guys," Grayson said and quickly followed after Brittney.

"8 am! Don't forget!" I yelled to them as they walked out.

"I hope you know that they're going to forget," Cam laughed.

"I'm well aware. I'll knock on their door at 8:05."

"Oooh an extra 5 minutes! You're so generous babe," he said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes at him and looked at the clock. It was about 10:30 pm, "Did you want to stay longer or head back to the room?"

"I want you to come in the water," he said while leaning back in the tub. He held his hand out and motioned to me with his finger.

"I don't want to Cam," I blushed furiously, "I don't want to disgust you."

"Stop it," he said and frowned. He swam over to where my chair was set up and said to me, "Nothing about you will ever disgust me."

"My bruises look gross Cam..."

"I don't care," he said and looked into my eyes, "It's just you and me now baby. Please come in."

I sighed heavily, the water looked so nice and warm. I wanted to go in, but I was afraid that Cam would judge me. The look in his eyes was friendly and honest though, I felt that he was being genuine.

I took a deep breath before consciously slipping the robe off my shoulders. I turned around to make my way towards the hot tub when I saw Cam's face. His eyes were big and his mouth was open a little, he was just staring at me.

I self consciously put my hands over my stomach where my big bruises were and walked towards the entrance and slowly stepped in. "Don't cover yourself," he said softly, "you're so beautiful."

Soon I had fully emerged into the water, and it felt really nice. It was very relaxing, even though I was tense because I was so nervous in this bikini. Cam came over to me and put his arm around me, pulling me over to where he was sitting. He lifted me up and sat me right on his lap, "Wow," he said while letting out a big breath, "you're fucking gorgeous."

I blushed deeply and a smile crept up on my face. He laughed loudly at my reaction and I put my hands on his face and covered his eyes, "Stop laughing at me Cam!"

"You're just cute, that's all!" He said while my hands still covered his eyes, "Can I please have my sight back? I really want to look at the beautiful girl in front of me."

"No!" I laughed and kept his eyes covered. But then he stuck his tongue out and licked my hand. It caught me by surprise and I jerked my hands away.

"Ew! Cameron!" He just laughed and slid his arms around my back. In the water our skin was silky smooth. He started to rub and massage my back lightly and I had to admit, it felt amazing.

"I'm sorry, he did this to you," Cam said in regard to my bruises, "I wish I could have done something..."

"Cam, you stopped him," I said seriously. I didn't know why he sounded so disappointed in himself, he saved me after all.

"But if only I had gotten there earlier... I could have prevented this..." He mumbled and looked in my eyes sadly.

"It doesn't matter when you got there," I said softly to him and put my arms around his neck, "You did everything you could, and I'll never be able to thank you enough for saving me."

"I know how you could thank me," he said with a smile and then he puckered up his lips.

"Cameron!" I shook my head at him and he laughed.

"Alright, alright," he sighed and turned his head, "maybe just a little kiss on the cheek? I am your hero after all."

I rolled my eyes at him before coming in close to peck him softly on the cheek, "Mmm thanks Angel..." he mumbled.

After I kissed his cheek, he turned his face to face mine, our lips were inches apart. His hands on the small of my back pulled me in a little closer, now our foreheads were lightly touching. He stared deep into my eyes and I nervously bit my lower lip. "I want to kiss you so bad," he said to me with so much desire.

I blushed deeply, I definitely wanted to kiss him too. I looked down at his lips before looking back at his beautiful eyes. I leaned in a little closer and so did he. All of a sudden his lips crashed down on mine and my body felt like it was on fire. He tightened his grip on me and I did the same, I never wanted to let go of this moment.

After the initial kiss, he slowly started to kiss me deeper, our lips started to move in sync and our bodies pressed so tightly together. He was an amazing kisser! He kissed me like I'd never been kissed before, not like I'd had a lot of experience kissing before but you know what I mean!

We sat in the hot tub and made out for... honestly, I'm not sure how long. We were just lost in each other and never wanted to stop. Kissing Cameron gave me the most amazing bubbly feeling but we were interrupted.

"Excuse me, the pool is closed now..."

I pulled away from Cam to find a woman standing at the door, looking embarrassed that she had disturbed us. But I was much more embarrassed. I blushed the reddest I had ever blushed before, I didn't even have any words to say, I was stunned.

Cam turned to her and apologized, "Sorry! We'll be leaving now!"

She left the room and he turned back to me with a smile. I buried my face with my hands and Cam just started to laugh.

"Oh my god!" I shrieked. That was completely embarrassing!

"Relax baby, it's fine," he laughed and reached for my hand. We got out of the pool and wrapped the towels around our bodies.

"But she saw us!"

"Oh well," he laughed and put his arm around me, "I bet she's walked in on worse."

"Oh god!"

Cam just couldn't help but laugh at me as we made our way to the room.

Once we were in the room Cam looked at me, "You drive me insane," he smiled, "Did you know that?"

I laughed softly, "I think you were just born insane."

He came over to me and cupped my face in his large hands, "Nope. It's definitely you," before I knew it, his lips were on mine again, but not as hungrily as before. This time it was soft and sweet, a little kiss that kept me on my toes wanting more. But he pulled back, pulled his towel off and whipped my bum with it before heading into the bathroom, "Dibs on the shower!"

"What!? No fair!" I stood there in my towel and frowned, "You distracted me! Whatever happened to ladies first?"

"All's fair in love and war!" He said while shutting the door in my face.

"Ugh! I hate you!" I yelled at him through the walls and his reply was a bundle of laughter.

"No you don't," he shot back and turned the shower on.

Ugh. Cameron. He was the one who drove me insane. But holy shit, we kissed! And not just a little kiss. We like.. properly made out! In a hot tub! Holy shit! It was amazing.

But what did that mean for us? We had never really determined our relationship status. Were we even in a relationship? Well, to be fair, he hadn't asked me out on a date yet. But on the other hand, we had just made out for like.. ages.

This was confusing! But I didn't want to ask him about it because you know.. he's not really a relationship kind of person. I didn't want to scare him away with a discussion about commitment.

I sat there on the couch ringing out my hair, thinking long and hard. If we were to have the talk though... did I want to be in a relationship with him? Of course, I didn't want to be one of those girls who he fools around with and tosses on the side when he's done. So maybe that meant, I really do want a proper relationship with him? Hmmm... I guess it did.

Cameron's girlfriend. I wanted to be Cameron's girlfriend. That was something I never thought I'd want. What would Grayson think? What would Chris think? What would my friends think? What would my parents think? What would the student body think? More importantly... What would Cam think?

I decided I was thinking way too much and that I should just let the chips fall where they may. We were far from anyone back home, so I told myself to just enjoy the weekend with Cam and then deal with the serious shit when we get back home.

I smiled thinking about Cameron and about kissing him. I really hoped he would kiss me again soon.

**************************************************************************************