Words on Skin by PacoFear

romantic stories collection, all English or hindi romantic stories, long romantic stories in English and hindi. Love stories collection. couple stories..
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Words on Skin by PacoFear

Unread post by sexy » 02 Aug 2015 08:55

It took a moment for him to realize she'd written something. When he read it he went from confused to angry.

"Jesus Christ, Lizzie! What the fuck is the matter with you?!"

"I know. I know," she started crying under him, "shhh.. please don't wake Mom up. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I lied to both of you. Especially to you. I... I just got all wrapped up in wanting you. It was... it was the chase, Richard. Watching and wanting you."

"Chasing me? Is that what this is all about?!" He was hurt now too. He was just another thing for her to win. Another trophy.

"No, not just... look I'm sorry. So incredibly, deeply sorry. You don't deserve to be treated like I treated you. I don't know if I can ever make this up to you," she tentatively pressed her ass back against him to test and see if he was still hard in the crease there.

The steely shaft she felt gave her some small hope.

"Scooter, for the rest of our lives I will let you fuck me wherever, whenever, and however you want. I'm yours. To use as you please. Your little fucktoy. Call me anytime day or night and I'll come to you. Or just show up on my door. Anything you ask."

She started hunching up against him and he pressed down into her, humping into her asscrack.

"I'm serious, Scooter. My body will be my apology," she murmured as she felt him steer his tip to her tiny back door.

She arched her ass up willingly, "Do you... do you want my ass now?"

"Yes," he said through clenched teeth.

He pressed firmly and she held still as the stretching and the straining started. It was wrong and nasty and wonderful. Just the way she'd hoped.

"You can bring another girl with you if you want Scooter. I'll let her watch while you fuck me in the ass. She'll never have to take you that way. I'll do it for her. You'll never have to sodomize another woman again."

He sank steadily into the impossibly tight ass his sister willingly offered. Her tiny rectum pulsed, greedily swallowing his shaft and his rage at the same time. He held himself still to let her relax. In the quiet, he could feel her little heart racing, hear her small quick breaths.

"Shhh," he finally said softly, "no other girls, Lizzie."

"Oh god, this is good," she grunted with her face pressed sideways into the beach as he pulled out of her ass and pressed back in carefully. He started to ream her barely used backdoor. The firm sand beneath them didn't give way at all as he drilled down into her. It meant her brother was reaching deeper than he'd ever been.

"I want your dick in my ass like this every day. I want you behind me, spreading my tiny cheeks and pressing inside me. I want to feel this full, this stuffed, with cock. Your cock. Fuck me, Scooter. Fuck my ass until I can't walk tomorrow. I'll curl up on the couch and remember this all day. We'll get rid of Mom again for a few hours and you can fuck it more. Your cum will make it feel better. Then I'll suck you hard and you can do my ass again. We'll keep doing it until I can't get you hard anymore."

Her voice was husky now, "Please? Please tell me you like this too? Tell me you like fucking your little sister's tiny asshole as much as it likes being stuffed by your wonderful cock. I'm sorry I lied."

His sister's insanely perverted talk, the tight, gripping heat of her rectum, the sleek adolescent body she submitted for his pleasure without reservation or complaint -- it was too much.

He erupted, growling from his chest in a bestial way that he'd never experienced before. His orgasm came from somewhere deep, primal and basic. As his body unloaded into the little blonde teen beneath him that he'd known his entire life, it brought an incredible sense of satisfaction.

Lizzie was his now. In every way. He collapsed, dazed, on top of her.

As his head slowly cleared, he realized that she was masturbating beneath him, excited again by the near-merciless screwing he'd inflicted on her inexperienced hole.

He nipped gently at the back of her neck and started sawing his still mostly hard shaft in and out of her tender cum-slicked ass.

"Cum for me again, Lizzie? You can do it honey," he coaxed.

"Muh," she moaned weakly into the sand and jilled herself more quickly.

"I want to feel you cum with my cock in your ass for the first time. Brother's come first right, Lizzie? Let me be the first one to feel it. The very first time your body admits how much it loves to be taken this way. Let me feel the squeezing. The clutching. The wrenching of your tiny ass on me. Do it, sis. Do it for me. Cum."

While he urged her on, Richard drew a knee up beneath him and leaned onto it. It made just enough room for his hand to slide beneath him.

His sister was already panting raggedly as her orgasm hurdled towards her. His fingers found her vacant pussy that was dripping onto the sand. He slid his fingers up and down her lips then pressed two to her entrance, tighter now because her ass was straining around his shaft.

She gasped and arched her hips up eagerly though, craving the new touch. She mewled softly and her hand worked at her clit while his fingers gingerly sank inside her. She shuddered. It felt so much tighter with him buried in her ass. He worked his fingers in and out softly in time with his cock and Lizzie shuddered under him.

It was like nothing Lizzie had ever dreamed of much less felt. Her brother's cock crammed inside her back there. Now his fingers up front too. Her little hand was flying back and forth across her clit. Even the way her body was pressed down into the cool sand. Its roughness made everything feel real. She wasn't dreaming this.

The orgasm she'd first felt building when her brother was savaging her backdoor now swelled beyond rational proportion. What looked wonderful before now looked terrifying. Even brave little Lizzie knew that some waves are too big to ride.

"Scooter," she said weakly. She needed him to stop for just a minute. Let her catch her breath. Reset and try again when she was calmer.

But the complicated words she needed wouldn't come.

"...richie..." she managed dizzily. She couldn't think. There wasn't enough time now anyway. Not enough energy either. The undertow of the orgasm was sucking at her insides, dragging her down. Her vision narrowed to two tunnels.

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Words on Skin by PacoFear

Unread post by sexy » 02 Aug 2015 08:56

For a morbid moment she figured, 'meh, what the hell.' It was a good way to die, getting fucked senseless by the man she'd loved longer than she could remember.

"...b..r..o..t..h..e..r..." she whispered softly with the last of her air.

The tidal wave orgasm crashed down on her and everything went black. She rolled and tumbled in the darkness, surrendering to the overwhelming pleasure, easily the most intense orgasm of her life. Le petit mort my ass, she thought as her body heaved with dark joy, this was full-sized mort.

She was a little surprised when she woke up, but by then her brother had already rolled her onto her back and was tenderly brushing sand off her chest and belly. He was looking at her with worry.

"M'ok," she croaked.

"What?" he leaned closer.

She kissed his cheek, and smiled weakly as she swallowed a few times. Her tongue was thick and awkward in her mouth. She'd been panting too hard and for too long.

"Sorry, I was trying to say, 'I'm okay.'"

"Glad to hear it," he brushed more sand off her cheek gingerly.

"Still mad?" she half-smiled.

"A little, but we're okay. It would help if we did this again tomorrow night after Mom goes to sleep."

"It's a deal," she smiled. Then her smile flattened into a serious line, "Scooter, tomorrow's going to be crazy. I'm going to have to win an Emmy to pull this off with Mom. 'Chip' is going to call and break off our engagement."

He smirked. "I'll find somewhere else to be for the afternoon."

"Good idea."

"Anything else I should know, sis? While you're spilling your guts, I mean?"

She looked up at him and smiled, the time for secrets, all secrets was over. "Yeah, one last thing."

She rolled onto her stomach again, "Honestly, I can't believe you haven't figured this out. I'm not sure why people think you're the smart one."

As she teased him, she wrote an 'imu' in the sand. Then another. And another. But the word changed slightly each time -- just at the middle letter. Its outside legs grew a little longer with each new version. The legs curved inwards and joined at a point underneath. The middle leg shortened slightly.

The middle letter wasn't a letter at all. It never was. He'd guessed wrong years ago and never looked back.

It was a heart.

She nodded at the sand, and looked at him with eyes gone large and soft and honest.

"See Scooter? I 'heart' you. I didn't mean it as a puzzle. I was just telling you how I felt. Since we were children. I've known since I wrote this that very first time. Don't you see? I'm in love with you, Scooter. Always have been."

He was frozen, staring at the sand. In the long silence that stretched out, she looked from him to sand and back again.

"Okay, here's your fair warning Richie, I'm going to start some serious crying if you don't say something soon."

When he finally moved, it was to stroke her hair and kiss her.

"You win Lizzie. You win. I love you too."

He rolled onto his back to face the night sky as she watched.

"Okay, now go ahead, sis. Do it. We both know you want to."

She looked at him, puzzled, then burst out laughing.

Oh, that. Maybe he wasn't that dumb after all. He was right, there was something she wanted to do. She grinned from ear to ear as she rolled onto her side and snuggled into him. She draped a sandy arm and leg across his body and pressed herself close.

With her head resting on her big brother's chest, Lizzie took the longest, sweetest breath she'd ever taken. She let the night air fill her lungs, savoring the smell of her new lover and the sea. She let her heart fill too, thinking back over their lives together. So long. So, so long. So much waiting.

When her heart and lungs were near bursting, she set their contents free.

Lizzie Robbins howled the longest, softest, most heartfelt bawoo she'd ever howled into her brother's shoulder. It was the sound of a long, hard chase now won. Of a young woman's joy and love and lust. Of trust and gratitude and devotion -- given and returned.

There had never been, and would never be, another bawoo like it in Lizzie's life. This one was special. It was only loud enough for both of them to hear.

Author's postscript: So at some point, I got the idea into my head that seducing a sibling might be kind of like a long and very dangerous chase. There would have to be an absurd amount of patience involved wouldn't there? If you didn't wait for just the right moment (or create that moment verrrrry carefully) things would probably get messy.

If you're the commenting sort of reader, I'd love to hear if you figured out what "imu" was before the end. I schnookered all but one of my friends with that one. It was only the girl that caught it. You may also find it interesting to know that she explained it to her slightly slower boyfriend by writing it over and over on a piece of paper to show how an 'm' might be mistaken for a heart.

I promptly hijacked her imagery and incorporated it into my story. The original version just had Lizzie writing it out correctly for her brother once. (Thanks CJ! And yes, smart girls do rock. In fact, they do so epically. Happy?)

If you want to throw me some feedback, and I do love feedback, please do it publicly. My private feedback doesn't work for some reason.

Thanks for getting onto this particular ride, folks.

Cheers,

-PacoFear

Warm little histories and forgotten games

Long-hidden passions and funny nicknames

There's something so naughty 'tween loving siblings

But these are a few of my favorite things.