Words on Skin by PacoFear

romantic stories collection, all English or hindi romantic stories, long romantic stories in English and hindi. Love stories collection. couple stories..
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Words on Skin by PacoFear

Unread post by sexy » 02 Aug 2015 08:53

When she'd finished, he rolled onto his back and reached into his suit. He was so excited he didn't care that she was laying next to him. He'd be able to make himself cum in less than a minute.

"Scooter?" Lizzie looked at him and nibbled her lip sexily. "Don't. Please?" She gave him the big puppydog eyes again.

He groaned and stopped, mad with frustration. Why did she get to cum and he didn't? And why did she care?

"You're evil, sis."

"Ahhh, now you notice." She grinned wickedly. "Maybe we could get some dinner?" she asked as she reached down and pulled her suit bottom back up beneath the blanket. "For some reason, I'm starving all of a sudden. Come on, I'll take you someplace nice. My treat tonight."

They showered and dressed. He found her waiting on the patio with an empty drink in her hand. He stopped at the door to look at her. She was leaning on the patio's railing and looking out at the ocean.

She was wearing a thin yellow sundress with spaghetti shoulder straps that clung to her slender body enough that he could make out the tell-tale 'T' of a thong through it. It was cut low enough across the back to make it clear that she was braless again too. The orange light of the setting sun was glinting off her gold hair, twisted up off her neck casually. She looked comfortable and sexy and elegant all at the same time.

She'd heard him behind her. "I love the air here," she sighed.

"The view's pretty good too," he murmured.

"Perv. Come here. Hold me."

He wrapped his arms around her. "Feeling cheap after what we just did?"

"Uh uh, feeling frisky."

"Really?"

"Mmhmm, that was really hot. In fact, I got myself off in the shower again just thinking about what my brother did to me."

"Ah ha, now who's the perv?"

"You're rubbing off on me. Kiss my neck a little?"

When he did, she pressed herself back against him and felt the full length of his erection, "Mmm, that because of me?"

"Yep," he took her backwards push as an invitation and pushed himself into her firmly. His breath caught when she did one better by arching her ass and spreading her cheeks slightly. It trapped him snugly between her buns and she squeezed him teasingly.

"I thought you said you wanted dinner," he said cautiously

"Fuck it. Let's order in." She laughed a little. "You know, I'm ashamed to admit it, but I've always gotten a kick out of messing with you. Showing you a bit of skin. Wearing something skimpy or tight and feeling your eyes linger on me. There were times that you made me feel pretty when I wasn't sure about my body. You made me feel good about myself when I needed it most, Scooter. I'm sorry if that was cruel to you back then."

"Don't feel bad sis. Your flirting made some great memories for me too."

"Scooter? Do you think that maybe next time we practice we could try with your uh... thingie?"

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, why not? How else am I supposed to learn?"

"I don't know. I guess I figured you would wander off and use ... you know... a toy of some kind."

"Why would I ever want something cold and fake and plastic when I have a very warm and real and wonderful man to try it with?"

"Jeez sis, the stuff we did before was bad. What you're saying is a whole different level of wrong...."

"What, don't you want me Scooter? You honestly don't want to sink yourself in my last little virgin hole?" She looked back at him over her shoulder slyly.

sexy
Platinum Member

All Richard could get out was a weak groan.

"Aw c'mon," she pressed herself against him, "parts of you want me. We can both feel how hard you are," she said softly. "I think we just need your brain to catch up. How about this? I'll beg you. I'll beg you to do it. I'll beg you until you have to say 'yes.' Would that make this easier for you?"

She ground her fabulous rump back against him eagerly and her voice took on a hungry, plaintive edge he'd never heard before.

"Please do it, Richie. Please take my little bum. Please? I want you to. You were the first boy to kiss me and the first one I showed my new breasts to. I let someone else take my real cherry so it's too late for that. I've... I've regretted it ever since. But this... I still have this for you. You'd be the first man there. My big brother could still come first."

She took a long slow dramatic breath.

"Pleeeeaaaaaase?" she mewled softly, like a kitten that hadn't been fed.

"You mean like, now?" he finally managed to speak.

"Yeah, it felt really good this afternoon. And it's so warm out right now. I just had a nice long and satisfying shower. I even had a good stiff drink too. I feel relaxed and horny in a slow, lazy kind of way. I can't imagine a better mood to be in."

His willpower evaporated. "Okay. Bedroom. Let's go."

"Uh uh, out here."

"On the patio?"

"Yeah, I want to be with you for the first time just like this. With the sun on our skin and the breeze in our faces. It's perfect. So, uh, how do we do it?"

"Stick your tush out. And drape yourself over the railing."

He knelt down behind her and slowly drew the yellow fabric of her sundress up, unveiling her gorgeous sleek runner's legs and her spectacular miniature butt. It was framed in a tiny, white thong that disappeared into the tight cleavage formed by her little buns.

He folded the fabric up and onto the small of her back then leaned in and planted a smooch on his sister's ass. He could see the tiny, bare bulge of her naked mound too.

She smiled and reached around to pat his head, "Funny, I've been telling you to kiss my ass for years, Scooter."

"I've been wanting to kiss your ass for just as long," he slid the thong down her legs and off, tossing it away.

She shivered as his tongue traced circles up and down and across her upturned cheeks. She moaned when he nuzzled into her crease and began to lap at her virgin rose.

"Ooooh, that's nice," she cooed, "keep doing that bro?"

He rimmed her for several minutes until she was gasping and he couldn't wait any longer. He stood and jerked his pants down then pressed himself against her, humping his shaft up and down between her cheeks, drooling precum into her crevice.

He centered himself on her tiny hole and watched her grip the deck railing so tightly her knuckles turned white. He pressed himself inwards as slowly as he could but she still struggled.

"Ugh," his little sister groaned, "easy Scooter. I'm new at this, remember?"

"Sorry," he winced, "my fault."

"Wait, first..." she reached back and her small hand wrapped around his cock for the first time. He nearly came right then. It got worse when she angled him down slightly and rubbed him against her smoothly shaven pussy. She pressed him inwards more and more firmly until his tip spread her smooth little lips and he felt the entrance of her vagina suction onto him hungrily.

"Sis?" he said with confusion and he felt himself sinking slowly into her pussy. This was not what they'd talked about.

"Shhh... I just want you nice and slippery. I'm soaking wet. Handy huh?"

She humped back against him, forcing his cock slowly into the wet, clutching heat of her teenage sex. It made his knees buckle. His cock was in his sister. Inside her. She kept pushing back against him and his shaft slowly sank deeper. They both groaned as her slender body opened up around him until his hips met her ass.

She was tight, incredibly tight. In a crazed moment, it occurred to Richard that Chip must not be fucking her as often as he should have been.

They humped together several times. He nearly forgot about everything else as he gripped her narrow hips and drilled himself in and out of her little body. Her insides sucked at him and she limberly rotated her tiny ass in his crotch, swirling him deep inside her and cooing appreciatively with each of her brother's thrusts.

Somehow though, Lizzie didn't forget their plan. She slowly pulled herself forward far enough that he popped free of her clutching tight pussy.

"Okay," she hissed, "now do the other thing. Hurry? Before I lose my nerve." She bent over the railing more deeply and curved her ass higher into the air, swishing it back and forth.

sexy
Platinum Member

He pressed himself into her crack again. He felt her opening spread slowly as he drilled himself firmly against her little star.

"Guuh," she whimpered as his cock began to win its struggle and his tip slowly sank into her. Her knees shook crazily with the force of his invasion. Still, she bravely pressed herself back into him, driving another inch of his shaft into her rectum until she couldn't bear any more.

"Wait... need... don't move," she hissed and stopped for several seconds before nodding for him to continue. Richard gaped down at the vision of half his cock wedged between his kid sister's ass cheeks.

"Okay, more," she finally whispered. Together, with a few pauses for her to catch her breath, they painstakingly worked his cock into her virgin asshole.

"You okay, sis?" he said when he was buried inside her.

"Barely. I hope this gets better soon," she gritted out through clenched teeth, "move a little bit, let's see."

"Uuuugh," she grunted when he pulled out slightly and pressed back into her ass. He felt bad for causing her discomfort but not bad enough to keep from cumming. Early. And hard.

He couldn't help it. He'd gotten overexcited. But who could blame him? His own sister was bent over in front of him and he was balls-deep in her gorgeous little nineteen year-old track star butt.

"Are you...?!" his sister's head whipped around just as he began spewing cum into her straining rear hole.

They had taken several minutes to so slowly and carefully wriggled his cock through her miniature sphincter only to have him cum almost instantly. She looked back at him in amazement as he continued cumming. He streamed more than a dozen giant spurts into her ass, bathing her struggling insides.

"Wow," she grinned back at him, "aren't you glad you saved it all up?"

"Ahhh, so that's what that was all about," he shook his head.

"Mmmhmm, I wanted a nice fireworks show for my first time," she half-smiled. "It was over pretty quick though wasn't it Scooter? Is it supposed to go that quick?"

"No. I'm sorry, it's been awhile since I've had sex and I've been really worked up and this is just totally totally fucking hot."

He bent over and rested his forehead against the soft, tanned skin between her shoulder blades to try and get a grip on himself.

"Guess it feels pretty good in my tushie, huh?"

"You have no idea. Just gimme a sec, sis. If you want, we can keep going. There's no way in hell I'm going soft inside your perfect little butt. "

She swished her ass back and forth experimentally, wincing slightly. "Ewww, it's all warm and slippery inside me now. It's actually... actually kinda cool."

She made an even funnier face as she wiggled herself a bit more on him. "You know what? It's actually better like this."

"Well, there's plenty more where that came from."

"Good," her bright eyes locked onto his with a serious determination that he'd never seen before, "'cause I want it all, Scooter. Everything in you. You're going to do me again right now to run your nuts dry. Then we're going to go to sleep in my bed. And when we wake up, I want more of this before either of us say 'good morning.' Got it?"

She twisted her neck and he craned forward to meet her. Her lips dissolved into his, tongue teasing him skillfully. She tasted like the gin she must have been drinking earlier.

"That's it bro', open me up. Open me up with that nice thick tool of yours."

"Feeling better?"

"Meh, at last it doesn't hurt anymore. It's a start anyway."

"But not feeling good either?"

"Uh uh. Still, it's crazy hot knowing that it's my big brother's noodle that's buried in my butt." She looked back at him and smiled. "You going to come again, stud?"

"God yes."