Words on Skin by PacoFear

romantic stories collection, all English or hindi romantic stories, long romantic stories in English and hindi. Love stories collection. couple stories..
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Words on Skin by PacoFear

Unread post by sexy » 02 Aug 2015 08:49

*~*~* Part III *~*~*

After a quick bite, Richard made a pitcher of daiquiris and they drank themselves silly in the shade of the porch. Silly enough for her to spill her guts about Chip. She steered their conversation towards sex and then she started talking more freely and more explicitly than he'd ever heard her. College had loosened his kid sister up a lot. He almost couldn't believe what was coming out of her mouth.

"Chip and I went to his apartment after a movie. We'd been dating for a couple of months and you know... it kinda felt like it was time for... stuff," she looked at her brother. Richard nodded neutrally and she continued.

"He led me right back to his bedroom and laid me down on his bed. Chip started by eating me for almost an hour."

She sipped from her drink as that raunchy morsel sunk into his brain.

"After I'd come three times and I was a soaking wet puddle of joy, he rolled me over onto my belly. Then he nudged my legs open and I felt his gigantic thing sliding up along my thigh. He pushed forward slowly. So slowly. I felt myself pucker inwards. He was almost as wide as the entire gap between my legs. It was ridiculous, like getting poked with a warm baseball bat.

He pushed. I wiggled. He pushed more. And I wiggled more. It didn't feel like we were getting anywhere. We kept trying though, each of us getting more and more excited. Then all of a sudden, his gigantic head popped inside me."

Richard watched Liz shiver, no doubt reliving the moment.

"I remember gasping and clawing at the bed beneath me. I... I tensed up. Wrong thing to do. It made things worse. It felt like someone was trying to work their whole fist inside me. He felt me straining and he waited patiently. He rubbed my back. He told me I was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen. That my body was amazing. That when I relaxed, it would start to feel good. He was totally right, of course."

Lizzie paused and had another sip of liquid courage. Before she'd started her story, she'd told Richard that she "needed him to understand what she was up against." He was curious about where this was all headed.

"We waited like that for awhile, Scooter. Neither of us moved except for him gently rubbing my back up and down. When I told him I was ready to try more, he started pushing again. It was... it was insane. Like childbirth in reverse. I had my first orgasm while he was still working himself in me. I came again when he bottomed out."

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 02 Aug 2015 08:49

"Oh Scooter," his sister finally looked over at him again and shook her head with a mix of pride and embarrassment. The motion swung her damp blonde ponytail gently. "I saw God that night. By the time he finished with me, I was drooling into the pillow and babbling like a fool. That is what it was like the first time I slept with Chip. Why the hell wouldn't I marry him?"

Richard just stared at his kid sister, "Wow."

"Yep," she nodded and downed the rest of her drink.

"Wow."

"You said that already, dummy," she slapped his arm and giggled. For the first time in a long while, he noticed how much brighter her eyes were when she laughed.

"I know, but just one more time... wow. So he's the guy huh?"

"Yep."

"He treats you good?"

"Like a dream," she giggled again to herself oddly.

Feeling the daiquiris a bit too much himself, Richard let his eyes skim down her slim body yet again. It was a miracle her suit had stayed on in the surf. The top had loosened a bit though and he could see the edge of one of her light pink nipples peeking out. He exhaled slowly and tried not to stare. He knew what they looked like. He'd been the first boy to see her breasts too.

Like their first kiss, that had also been her idea. She'd just wandered into his bedroom unannounced one afternoon and hauled up her tank top without so much as a warning. She wasn't wearing a bra. She looked from his astonished face then down to her bare breasts and back again. She even swung her torso a little and they swayed slightly from left to right.

"Well, Scooter? They're like, normal and everything right? You know how Mom is, she'd lie to my face if she thought it would help my self-esteem."

All Richard could do at the time was stare. His sister's teenage tits were perfectly round handfuls with little pink nipples that pointed up slightly towards the ceiling.

"Holy crap, sis. They're... they're..."

"Oh God, I knew it... they're deformed aren't they? Does the left one look bigger to you too?"

His brain finally got some traction. "No! God no! They're beautiful. They're round and perky and... perfect."

"Really?"

"Really. Now please put those things away before I do something stupid."

"Like what?" she'd looked at him funny.

"Like shove my face in them," he joked.

"Seriously?" she'd laughed and taken a step towards him.

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 02 Aug 2015 08:50

Yes. No!" he had to hold up his hand to stop her. "Jesus, pull your shirt back down and get out of here. I can't think clearly with you standing there half-naked."

She'd pouted. "How come you want me to go all of a sudden?" Then her expression turned sly. "Are you going to play with yourself?"

"That's none of your business."

"Wrong-o Scooter, you are most definitely my business," she'd let her shirt fall back down and skipped across the room towards him. She smiled sweetly then leaned in to nudge his nose with hers. "I'm your sister, dummy."

"Yeah, yeah," he pushed her away gently, "Now give me a few minutes of privacy would you? I need to sort myself out after seeing my kid sister's boobs."

"Yeah 'sort yourself out' huh?" she snickered, "Okay, but don't overdo it and damage yourself permanently, okay? Someday you may actually find a girl who's willing to touch that thing for you."

She kept snickering as she pulled his door shut behind her.

As Richard recalled, twenty seconds later was guiltily and frantically masturbating to the image of his younger sister's gorgeous tits. Less than a minute later, he was wearing about a pint of his own semen.

The current Lizzie rolled over onto her stomach and it drew him back to the present.

There it was, that delicious little tush. Like two oranges pressed together under her black bikini bottom. Her breasts? They'd slipped in and out of his fantasies a few times. Her perfect miniature tush? A different thing entirely - it was the leading role in his dreams. He compared every woman's ass to his sister's. He'd found no equal. He doubted he ever would.

Lizzie's bent her legs up in the air and swayed them haphazardly. He tried to ignore the way the muscles of her legs and ass flexed and shifted.

"So what about you, Scooter? Hooking up with any coeds eager to impress their teaching assistant?"

"Not so much."

"Awww, none of 'em like the backdoor delivery huh?"

Eh boy, she was back to this again. She'd been teasing him off and on about this for the past year after he'd slept with her friend Jessica last summer. Jessica evidently didn't keep secrets. His sister knew everything that happened. Everything. Including Jessica's spectacular anal finale.

For months afterwards, Lizzie's e-mails to him at school started with things like "Dear assmaster" or "Hiya rumpranger" or "S'up bootybanger?" Yeah, funny. In the beginning, anyway.

And now she was circling back to rib him about it again.

"Is where I'm 'delivering' really any of your business, sis?" he raised an eyebrow.

Her slender bikini-wrapped body twisted limberly to curl up on her side. She looked up at him with a smile. "Wrongo Scooter, you will always be my business. I'm your sister, remember?"