Story of a Not-So-Romantic Girl

romantic stories collection, all English or hindi romantic stories, long romantic stories in English and hindi. Love stories collection. couple stories..
sexy
Platinum Member

Story of a Not-So-Romantic Girl

Unread post by sexy » 04 Aug 2015 15:33

Story of a Not-So-Romantic Girl - Introduction
Olivia is an 18-year-old average looking girl... she thinks people don't like her much... but it does not matter to her. She has a great loving family and amazing friends... and she strongly believes that she cannot love anyone other than these people.
So guys, I am going to give a short description of some characters in my mind for the story. Please tell how they are and whether I should write the story or avoid it.

Olivia - An 18-year-old girl, thin, a bit of tan complexion, straight silky dark brown hair, average height approx. 5'3 and hazel-colored eyes. A bit introvert. Can be rude, moody and stubborn. Does not believe in romantic crap (bumping into each other or guy saving the girl from falling, and then the sweet talks can never happen accidentally according to her). Loves movies. Good student. People think she is treated like a princess by her family. Good-hearted (but considers herself bad sometimes) and very caring for the people she loves.

Justin - Olivia's brother who is 21-year-old. A really handsome guy and much of an all-rounder and a good brother.

Mr. & Mrs. Long - Olivia's and Justin's parents. Mr. Long is a doctor while Mrs. Long used to be a scientist. Both are very caring parent and can be a bit conservative.

Frencesca (aka Ches) - One of Olivia's best friend. She has a boyfriend named Luther.

Veronica - Olivia's other best friend.

James - Justin's best friend. Really good-looking, not much into academics. A bit... kind of flirt but a good person.

Olivia, Frenchesca and Veronica are going to join college. The same college as Justin and James. How will everything go? Will Olivia fall for someone?
Read more at iBuzzle: http://www.ibuzzle.com/articles/story-o ... ction.html

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Story of a Not-So-Romantic Girl

Unread post by sexy » 04 Aug 2015 15:34

Story of a Not-So-Romantic Girl - Chapter 1
Olivia is an 18-year-old average looking girl... she thinks people don't like her much... but it does not matter to her. She has a great loving family and amazing friends... and she strongly believes that she cannot love anyone other than these people.
The First Day

Olivia's POV

I was in an unusually bad mood. Not that I was angry for no reason for the first time, but it was my first day of college. I should be cheerful rather than grumpy.

"Get a grip girl. Cheer up!" I said to myself as I walked to my car. Justin had some work so he had left early with James, leaving me all by myself.

I parked my car and went to the ground just inside the entrance gate, where I was supposed to meet my friends, so that Justin could show us around. Soon Ches and Veronica were there and we chatted while waiting for Justin who had not showed up yet.

Just then a guy came up to us, "You're new?"
"Yes."
"Me too. I am Brian by the way." He said stretching out his hand.
"Olivia." I replied as I shook his hand and turned my back towards him.
Just as I turned Ches gave me a glare and shook hands with him. "Hi, I'm Francesca."
"And I am Veronica." Veronica said waving at him.

Just then all the students were asked to assemble for the tour of the college building. Brian started walking towards where the whole group of new students were walking.

"You guys coming?" He asked noticing we were not going with the group.

"No. We are waiting for my brother who would show us around." I said waving him bye, signaling him to leave.

"I'll come. See you later guys," with this Veronica went along with Brian.
Maybe I was a bit harsh I thought as I turned around to find Ches staring me.
"I was a bit rude... Wasn't I? But you know I am not good at talking to new people." I asked with a bit of a worried expression. I hated it when I get rude.

"You almost insulted him. He was just being nice, and besides I guess Veronica likes him," added Ches. I gave Ches a 'you can't be serious' look.

Before we could discuss this any further Luther came. Being one year senior to us, he knew about the college so he took Ches on, as he said 'a personal tour of the campus'.

I was lost deep in my thoughts when a ball hit my head. I turned around picking up the ball to find a few students walking towards us. 'Now what is their problem!' I thought to myself.

"Look we found a newbie." Said one of them smirking.
"What's your problem, jerk?" Without thinking that this could be a senior.
"Seems like someone should control their mouth." He said walking towards me.
"No... seems someone should mind his own business." I replied sarcastically while throwing the ball at his face.

Not wanting to create any more of a scene, I turned around to walk away but he caught me by my wrist making me stop. "You are not leaving so easily." I was so angry, I would have slapped him but James came between us. "Back off Russell." He ordered him.

"Why is she your girlfriend?" Russell said in a teasing tone still gripping my hand.
"No, but she is MY sister." I saw Justin standing next to me, "So keep your hand off her."
"Chill dude, I was just kidding around."
"Will teach you some manners later." He whispered in my ear as he pushed past me.
''Who the hell does he think he is?"
"He is a second year student now. Hope you are not hurt, princess." Replied James.
"Ugh... don't call me princess." I said.
"And I am not hurt and thank you guys for your help." I said smiling.
"Happy to help... Tell me if he tries some thing again," assured Justin.
"Anytime princess... I am your knight in shining armor," teased James.
"Please James save this for your girlfriend, if there ever will be." I commented sticking out my tongue.
"Run for your life, PRINCESS."
After a few minutes of running, Justin intervened and they both showed me the campus before my classes started.

*********************************************************************************

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Story of a Not-So-Romantic Girl

Unread post by sexy » 04 Aug 2015 15:34

Story of a Not-So-Romantic Girl - Chapter 2
Chapter 2 - Be My Date

Olivia's POV

It was break time. I entered the cafeteria. 'Where are you guys,' I murmured to myself as I looked around to find my friends. I saw Ches sitting with Luther. God, why does he always have to be with her. I know he was her boyfriend but ugh... still trapped in my thoughts I walked towards them.

"Hi guys." I said as I reached their table.
"So how was your first day till now Olivia?" Inquired Luther.
"Fine." That's all I could say, considering the great start I had in the morning.
"What happened?" Ches asked laughing at my annoyed expression.
"Well. Let's see, I found out that your boyfriend is not the biggest douche of his batch."
"No offense." I said looking at Luther.
"Never mind. I have to go," he said giving me an 'I don't care what you think' look.
"Bye, I will see you later Ches," he pecked at Ches' cheek and left.

Veronica joined us. She looked pretty happy. I guess her day was going good.
"You look like you are enjoying your first day." I said smiling.
"Is it because of Brian? Do you like him already?" Teased Ches.
"Com'on guys, it's nothing like that."
"So why did you go with him?"
"I had to make up for your rude behavior." She commented pointing at me.
We talked some more as we ate. But I have such a great luck. Russell walked past our table winking at me. Ahh, he is so annoying. I didn't know how to react so I just stuck out my tongue to tease him.

"Who is he?" Asked Ches while staring him.
"A dumbass."
"A really hot dumbass." Said Veronica.
"Oh please, hold your thoughts about him till you listen to me." I said waving my hand in front of their face to get their attention back. Then I told them the whole morning incident.
"Still he is so good-looking," was all my friends had to say. You gotta be kidding me, I thought.
The rest of the day went pretty normal.

Next day I woke up feeling quite lively. I jumped out of my bed and practically hopped to my closet.
'Girl you are perky today. Sure something bad is gonna happen, considering your luck,' I talked to myself while picking out clothes for college. I decided to wear my light blue denim shorts with a cut sleeve white top and my high top denim converse. I got ready and went downstairs.
"We are getting a bit late. Aren't we princess?" James was standing in front of the stairs pointing at the clock.

"Yes, but Justin was supposed to take me to college today but I can't see him anywhere here. Where is he?" I asked.
"Sarah's car got punctured so he went to help her and asked me to drive you to college," he said walking towards the front door. We got in his car.
"Why is Justin still with Sarah? She is such a bitch." I said looking at James who was now driving. I knew he also did not like Sarah.
"I know, but what can anyone do. Since your brother can't see this," agreed James.
We reached college and I rushed to my class since I was late.

******************************************************************************************

Russell's POV

She was apparently late today and was running towards her class. 'Man she is looking sexy,' I thought, but drove away that thought as fast as it had come.
I caught her hand and pulled her inside the locker room and closed the door.
"What the hell?" She yelled as I pulled her. I covered her mouth with my hand, pushing her against the wall.

"Don't shout. Someone will hear you." I said in low voice before pulling away from her.
"What do you want?" She asked apparently irritated.
"I wanted to apologize for yesterday. I am sorry for being an idiot," I said. She did not seem to be convinced by my words.
"Sorry?? Seriously tell me what do you want?" She asked.
"Well, I wanted to ask if you would be my date for the freshman party." I asked.
"Oh really. Are you planning some kind of prank?" She asked narrowing her eyes.
"Uh... No." I replied.
"A bet?" She questioned again. Hmm she is smart.

"Fine, I will tell you. Luther challenged me that I could not bring you to the party with me. And to make it fun we decided that the looser would throw a party."
"I knew it. Something was wrong." She said. I was pretty sure she was gonna storm out of the room.
"OK. I will go with you." She said. I was shocked
"What?? Did you not hear what I just said?" I asked with a puzzled expression on my face.
"Yes I heard you. That's why I will go with you. To make Luther lose the bet. Fine." I was pretty shocked at her reply.
"Cool. See you tonight then." That was all I could say. No girl would have agreed after knowing about the challenge but she agreed only because of the challenge. This girl sure is a bit different.

******************************************************************************************

Olivia's POV

'What have I done,' I thought as I walked to my class.
I knew something would ruin my mood today. But why did I have to agree to go with him. Though it would be worth seeing Luther's expression when he loses the bet.