Story of a Not-So-Romantic Girl

romantic stories collection, all English or hindi romantic stories, long romantic stories in English and hindi. Love stories collection. couple stories..
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Story of a Not-So-Romantic Girl

Unread post by sexy » 04 Aug 2015 15:34

Story of a Not-So-Romantic Girl - Chapter 3
Olivia is an 18-year-old average looking girl... she thinks people don't like her much... but it does not matter to her. She has a great loving family and amazing friends... and she strongly believes that she cannot love anyone other than these people.
Chapter 3 - Fresher’s Party

Olivia’s POV

I was lying on my bed unwilling to get up.

"Why are you still in bed? Don’t you want to go to the party?" Asked Justin walking into my room.

"No, it’s nothing like that."

"What happened?" He asked all worried. Aww, he was so sweet being a big brother. Should I tell him? Why not.

"Well, I agreed to go with Russell as his date. But…"

"What? Why would you do that?" He cut me off before I could finish.

I told him about the bet of course leaving out the part where he pulled me into the locker room. I am sure Justin wouldn’t have liked that. "You know how much I dislike Luther. I thought it would be fun." I said smiling expecting him to approve.

"Fine." He said sighing. Clearly he was not happy with it. It's ok I thought, it’s just one party not like it’s an actual date.

"Oh! I forgot. I came to tell you that being a senior I am supposed to reach the party early. So I am leaving. See you at the party." He said kissing my cheek and left.

'Well, get up lazy ass.' I said to myself and went to the bathroom. I took a nice shower and got ready. I was just finished getting ready when the door bell rang. ‘Who could it be?’ I thought as I ran downstairs to open the door. I opened the door to find Russell standing there. He was wearing a black coat. Wow, even the coat could not make him look decent. He had that annoying smile of his on his face.

Russell’s POV

I reached her house and rang the doorbell. Olivia opened the door. She was wearing a black and white dress which fit her slim body perfectly.

"What are you doing here, Russell?" She asked.

"Aren’t we supposed to go to the party together?"

"Oh please, it’s because of the bet only. I can reach college myself."

"But I am here now and you are coming with me." I said smiling and took her hand leading her to my car.

"Look you don’t have to pretend and don’t even think that we are friends now. I have not forgotten our first ‘encounter’." She said snatching back her hand.

She looked angry. The thought that she hated me made me feel bad. I don’t know why but it hurt me. The drive to college was completely silent as she was clearly unwilling to talk to me.

We reached college and parked the car. "Let me get the door for you." I said as I saw her opening the door and I got out of the car. "No need." She said getting out of the car and gave me an angry look. God she looks so cute. But why is she always so angry.

We went to the hall where the party was. I saw Luther gaping as we entered together. Even her friends were quite shocked as Olivia introduced all of us to each other.

Luther pulled me aside and asked, "How did you convince her?"

"You know me. I can do anything." I bragged.

Olivia’s POV

Here it was Luther’s shocked expressions. As I walked inside with Russell I was more than happy to see Luther standing there gaping at us. I introduced Ches and Veronica to Russell before Luther took him aside.

"What was that! You just came to the party with Russell." Exclaimed Veronica.

"We thought you hated him, Olivia," added Ches.

"Oh, your boyfriend did not tell you." I teased her and told her all about the bet, "But don’t you tell Luther that I knew about the bet."

"You are saying you came with him so that Luther loses a bet. You are weird." Remarked Veronica.

"Why do you hate Luther so much, he is not that bad, you know." Complained Ches.

"I don’t know Ches, I just don’t like him. He is so… I don’t know. I feel he is not serious for you and is cheating on you." I said with a sigh. I did not like telling her this at all. I know how she feels for him but…

"Why do you say that?" Said Ches with sadness in her eyes.

"Shit I am making her hate me. Why do I even open my mouth? Maybe he actually likes her too. At least I should not have spoiled her mood at the fresher’s party." I cursed myself for making her sad.

Just then someone came from behind and whispered into my ear, "May I have a dance with you…"

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 04 Aug 2015 15:35

Story of a Not-So-Romantic Girl - Chapter 4
Olivia is an 18-year-old average looking girl... she thinks people don't like her much... but it does not matter to her. She has a great loving family and amazing friends... and she strongly believes that she cannot love anyone other than these people.
Chapter 4 - "You're disgusting."

Olivia's POV

"May I have a dance with you, princess," James whispered into my ear.
"James, I don't dance." I replied.
"Oh come on. Please," he persisted.
"You know I don't dance." I said with an apologetic look on my face.

Meanwhile Ches went to dance with Luther, and Brian asked Veronica for a dance.
"Just one dance," he asked again.
"No."

But he kept on asking again and again and I felt bad for refusing so many times so I agreed.
"Don't blame me if I embarrass you." I warned Knowing I don't know how to dance. Not that I ever tried. But I guess since I never danced I couldn't possibly be good at it.
"You can't be that bad," he said smiling as he held out his hand.

I took his hand and we went onto the dance floor. I was a bit stiff in the beginning but my body eventually loosened a little. We danced for quite some time while talking about random stuff, making fun of others, teasing each other.

James and Justin have been friends since childhood so the three of us would often hang out with each other. It was always so much fun. Though either of them would often have a fight with me. But even those fights were mostly fun, we would tickle each other, even splash water on each other sometimes. James was almost like a brother to me like Justin.

I was enjoying myself so much. But just then Russell interrupted us.
"I need to talk to you, Olivia," he said facing me and almost dragged me by my hand.
"Don't you dare behave like that with her," James threatened him. I saw James clenching his fist.
"Dude..."
"It's OK James. I'll talk to him," I cut off Russell before he said anything insulting to James. Because if he said anything James would have punched. I did not want that at all.
"I will be back in a minute." I told James as I went with Russell.

"What?" I asked as I sat facing him.
"Is he your boyfriend?" He asked with a sigh.
"It is none of your business."
"So he IS your boyfriend." He said angrily. 'What is he angry about? I am the one who should be angry.' I thought.
"No. He is not. Why would you even think that?" I asked annoyed.
"Oh let me see. He is always there to protect you, doesn't want me to talk to you and the way he look at you." He said banging his fist on the table.
"Is this all you wanted to talk about?" I said standing up. 'How dare he? Who does he think he is, talking to me like that? How can even say that... especially about James.'

Russell's POV

"Is this all you wanted to talk about?" She said getting up. 'No, I just couldn't see you dancing with him.' I wanted to tell her.
"Where are you going," I asked as she was about to leave.
"Once again Russell, it is none of your business," she said sarcastically.
I couldn't bear see her with him again so I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me. "You are not going anywhere." I said looking in her eyes.
"Damn it Russell, leave me," she said while trying to push me away.
"I am sorry." I apologized as I released her from my grip. 'What is wrong with me? Why am I behaving like this?' I was so confused.
"You're disgusting." It was all she said as she walked away.

*****************************************************************************************

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 04 Aug 2015 15:35

Story of a Not-So-Romantic Girl - Chapter 5
Chapter 5 - Sorry

Olivia's POV

I was keeping my books in the locker, when someone spoke loudly behind me, "Hey you."
I turned around to see a girl, I guess a senior standing there facing me. 'Do I know her?' I thought.

"Yes?" I asked confused.
"Listen bitch, stay away from my boyfriend. Don't try to flirt with him."
"No, you listen to me, first, clearly you have confused me for someone else and second don't you dare talk to me like that." I snapped at her.

"You think I am fool, I saw you with him yesterday night." She said pointing her finger at me.
"You sure are a fool if you think I was flirting with anyone." I commented pulling down her finger which she was pointing at me. With this I walked away fast hoping she wouldn't be crazy enough to say anything more or do something stupid like pull my hair. I kept walking till I saw Veronica and Ches coming towards me.

"Where are you going in such a hurry?" Asked Veronica.
"Nowhere. There was this girl who came up to me and said she saw me flirting with her boyfriend yesterday." I told them.

"So you were running away?" She asked.
"No, I just didn't want to insult her more." I smirked and we all laughed hysterically as we talked about how stupid that girl was.

"I wonder who her boyfriend is anyway." I said.
"Let's see who you talked to at the party." Ches said.
"Russell!" The three of us said unanimously. 'I didn't know Russell had a girlfriend. Anyway, who cares.' I thought. The bell for the next period rang. I reached my class and saw that there was a note lying on my desk. I picked it up and opened it. Except Russell's name only one word was written on it - SORRY. A smile crept on my face.

The next few days were very busy as the studies kicked in. I got a few more notes from Russell but I avoided them.

One day after school I went home alone as Justin had practice matches which would last all evening. I reached home to find it locked. 'Dad must be at the hospital but where is mom?' I wondered as I took out my key and opened the lock. I went into the kitchen and saw a note lying on the counter. It was from mom saying that she had to go somewhere.

'So I am all alone for now. Hmmm.' I thought falling down on my bed. God I was so tired I was almost feeling dizzy. 'Let's take a bath first.' I said to myself. I guess I stood in the shower for more than half an hour. It felt so good. I got out and wrapped a towel around my body. I closed the bathroom door and went to my closet to get a pair of comfy cotton shorts and a loose top.

'Ouch.' I cried as I hit my knee on the sharp edge of my closet's drawer. Just then someone barged into my room.
I turned around to see Russell standing at the door.
"What the fuck, Russell! Get out." I yelled. How the hell did he get in? Why is he even here?
"Stop staring and get out." I shouted even louder as I noticed he was not listening to me.
"What?" He asked puzzled, clueless of what I had just said.
"Get out before I slap you, you jerk." I said angrily through clenched teeth.
He turned around and went out without saying a single word. I quickly wore my clothes and went out.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him calmly.

Russell's POV

"What are you doing here?" She asked me as she came out of her room.
"I came here to apologize." I said looking down.
"Seriously, this is how you apologize? Moreover I am not interested in listening to your apologies. So just go away." She was very furious.
"Bu..." She cut me off before I could say even a single word. "Didn't you hear me. Just get lo..."
I put one hand over her mouth and the other around her waist and pushed her against the wall.

"Now YOU listen to ME. You are the one who left the door open. I heard your painful OUCH just as I was about to knock, so I thought you had hurt yourself and came in."
I uncovered her mouth as she squirmed under my grip. "So let's consider today was not your mistake. But how would you justify your behavior at the party or when we first met?" She yelled at me.

"I tried apologizing for that. Since I knew you wouldn't talk to me, I tried to send you sorry notes. But I don't think that you even cared to read them." I said tightening my grip on her. "Fine. I am sorry." She said grumpily. I guess she I not used to being proved wrong. She looked so cute. I inched my lips towards her. I had a severe urge in me to kiss her and to never let go of her. Somehow I pulled myself away from her and turned around to leave before I did something stupid.

"And by the way, your girlfriend is a psychopath." She called out from behind. What? My girlfriend?
"I don't have a girlfriend." I told her turning back to face her.
"Don't lie. She came to me and asked me to stay away from her boyfriend. I thought she must be talking about you." She said crossing her arms.
"Was she blonde with a weird nose?"
"Maybe." She said giving it a thought. "Why? Who is she?"

Olivia's POV

"Why? Who is she?" I asked him.
"She is my ex. We broke up five years ago." He said with a grim expression.
"Why, what happened?" I asked playfully.
"Nothing. I think I should leave." He said walking towards the stairs. I could see anger on his face but his eyes were showing his pain. Just then I heard the front door opening. 'Shit.'
I ran and caught Russell in the mid of stairs.

"You can't go down there. Mom is home." I whispered hurriedly.
"Why?" He looked confused.
"Just quickly go to my room."
"What? Why?"
"Just go. Fast. Go. Go. Go..." I whisper-shouted.
I relaxed myself and went downstairs.
"Hi mom." I said walking towards my mom.
"Hi darling. How was your day?" She asked smiling.
"It was good. How was your day? Where did you go?"
"I had gone shopping. James' mother had to buy some stuff. So she asked me to join her." She told me.

"Oh. I think you should take some rest, you look tired." I said kissing her cheek and went back to my room.
"Shit, I almost forgot you were here." I exclaimed as I saw Russell lying on my bed.
"And may I know why I am here." He said sitting up.
"Well, I did not want mom to see you here. She is a bit... uh... protective for me. If she had seen you, she would be like 'who was he...', 'what was he doing here...' and all. And I did not want her to have any wrong ideas about you." I explained.
"OK. But how am I supposed to get out of here now?" He commented.
"I don't know. I did not think about it." I replied thinking of a way out for him.
"How about the window?" I asked.
"We are on the first floor. I am not jumping down."

"Fine, then you have to stay here till everyone's asleep." I commented.
"Alright, if that's what you want." He teased.
"Come on. It's not that high." I said going to the small balcony outside my window.
"If you hang down from the railing first, you would be only a few feet above the ground." I tried to convince him.
"Fine." He said stepping out on the balcony.
"Bye." I said walking towards the window to go inside. Suddenly he pulled my hand and kissed my cheek, "Good night, babe". With this he jumped down and left. I stood there confused.