Story of a Not-So-Romantic Girl

romantic stories collection, all English or hindi romantic stories, long romantic stories in English and hindi. Love stories collection. couple stories..
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Story of a Not-So-Romantic Girl

Unread post by sexy » 04 Aug 2015 15:36

Story of a Not-So-Romantic Girl - Chapter 6
Olivia is an 18-year-old average looking girl... she thinks people don't like her much... but it does not matter to her. She has a great loving family and amazing friends... and she strongly believes that she cannot love anyone other than these people.
Olivia’s POV

I was lying on my bed when my phone rang. It was Ches.
"Hi Ches." I said in a low voice.
"Hi Olivia, what are you doing?" Came an excited voice.
"Nothing. Just lying on my bed."
"Why? Don’t say you are not coming to the party."
"But I am so tired. I wanted to get some sleep."

"No excuse." She said.
"But why do even want me there, you will be busy with Luther like always." I commented.
"It’s not like that… Don’t be jealous that you don’t have a boyfriend." She said sarcastically.
"Really, you think I am jealous."
"Leave that. Did you hear about Veronica?"
"What about her?" I asked curiously.
"She has been going out with Brian…" She said in a singing tone.
"When did THAT happen?"
"Almost since the fresher’s party."
"I did see them dancing together but I thought that was all. Why didn’t you tell me earlier?"
"When was I supposed to tell you. We hardly met in the last two weeks."
"I hate this. Both of your classes are almost the same and you stay together all the time. I always get left out."

"Don’t be like that. You can come to the party and we can all catch up."
"Fine. I will see you at the party." I said as I ended the call.
Just then another call came. I picked up without seeing the ID.
"Hello?"
"Hey, it’s me," said a familiar voice. I couldn’t identify who it was.
"Who?"
"Forgot me already? Russell. Does that name ring a bell?" His voice was full of teasing sarcasm.
"What do you want Russell?" I asked with a sigh.

"Nothing. Are you going to Luther’s party?"
"Yes."
"Would you like to accompany me?"
"Look I came with you the first time only because of the bet. I am not going to any party with you again."

"But I thought we were friends now?"
"No, we are not. I forgave you and that’s it." I said and hung up.
I got ready for the party and went downstairs. I told my mom I was going to a party and as usual she asked me to be back in time.
"Hey, where are you going?" Asked James from behind as I opened the front door.
"To Luther’s party. Aren’t you going?" I asked.
"Nah. I'm gonna go home." He replied.
"Why? It might be fun. Moreover I don’t wanna stand there alone."
"Wouldn’t your friends be there?"
"They would be, but Ches is gonna be with Luther and Veronica with Brian. Please come with me. Please, please, please…"
"Fine." He said giving me a smile.

"You know this party is partly because of me." I said looking at him driving.
"Why?" He asked uninterested.
"Well, you remember I came to the fresher’s party with Russell." This caught his attention. "Ya," he looked at me and nodded before turning his vision back to the road.
"So you and Russell are friends?" He asked as I finished telling about the bet. I noticed his body stiffen as he asked this.
"No, we are not."
"Good." He said smiling at me.

We reached Luther’s house and went inside to see the expected. The place was crowded with people, many of them drunk, talking and dancing, loud music playing in the living room. I found my friends in the kitchen having some drinks.
"Hi guys." I said walking towards them.
"Hi Olivia. Hi James," they all greeted us.
"C’mon let’s do some shots." Said Luther putting a tray full of tequila filled short glasses on the table.
"Let’s do it." I said picking up a glass. I noticed all of them were staring at me with a shocked expression.

"OK… I know I don’t drink usually, but I can drink once in a while." I said. ‘Why are these people acting like this, it’s not like I don’t drink at all.’ I thought. After five shots I lost the count and was completely drunk. I danced for I don’t know how long. To my surprise drunk Olivia was much more fun than normal Olivia.

James’ POV

"I think we should go home." I said to Olivia. She was totally drunk and out of control. It’s the first time I have seen her drunk. I shouldn’t have let her drink so much. She couldn’t even walk straight and was stumbling.

So I picked her up and took her to the car, all the while she was mumbling that she did not want to go home yet. I carefully seated her on the passenger’s seat and put the seat belt on.

I pulled over as I reached her house and got out of the car. I opened her door and tapped her shoulder lightly. "Wake up, Olivia." She wriggled a bit but did not wake up. She looked so serene at that moment. I just wanted to stand there and look at her forever. I was tempted to kiss her but I stopped myself and I gently shook her shoulder trying to wake her up. She woke up with a start.

"Where am I?" She asked.
"We are outside your house." I told her. I couldn’t help giggling, she looked so confused.
"Shit, I can’t go inside like this. My mom will kill me if she finds out I am drunk." She uttered. I thought for a minute then an idea hit me. "I have an idea, just pretend to be unconscious." I told her.

"What? Why?"
"Trust me." I said picking her up.
Mrs. Long came rushing to me as soon as I entered her house, "What happened to her?" She looked so worried.

"She is fine. She was walking towards my car on the road. A car was about to hit her, but I pulled her off the road before she got hit. She just fainted out of shock." She seemed convinced. "You look so tired, why don’t you go to sleep. I will go put her in bed." I said reassuringly. She nodded satisfactorily and went inside.

I quickly took Olivia to her room and put her on her bed. "I can’t believe she actually bought what you said." She said as I put her down.
"Well, she trusts me." I said sitting down beside her.
"Thank you so much." She said, pulling me into a tight hug.
"Anything for you princess." I whispered in her ear.

I slowly pulled away as she loosened her grip on me. Her lips brushed against my cheeks and mine against hers. A little shiver ran across my body as our lips touched. I felt her body tense as I kissed her lightly. I thought I had offended her and was about to pull away. Just then I felt her soft tender lips kissing me back. At that instant I knew no limit, I got on top of her and kissed her with all the love I had for her. She put her hands around my neck and pulled me closer. I kissed her more passionately and kissed her till we were both out of breath. I slowly kissed her lower jawbone moving towards her neck. She let out a slight moan as I kissed along her collarbone. She clutched my hair slowly pulling me towards her lips. We kissed and kissed and kissed…

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 04 Aug 2015 15:36

Story of a Not-So-Romantic Girl - Chapter 7
There's not much in this chapter but hope you people like it.
Olivia's POV

I woke up with a headache from last night's hangover. I sat up and noticed James lying beside me shirtless. "Oh God, what the hell happened last night?" I thought to myself. I got up from my bed, just as James woke up.

"You need to leave before anyone finds out you were here all night." I blurted out. I did not know how to react. What the hell am I supposed to say?
"We need to talk princess," he said with grave expression on his face.
"We will talk later but you need to get out before anyone wakes up." I said hurriedly.

He nodded, wore his shirt and left my room. He looked offended by my behavior but I did not want to talk about whatever happened last night.

I got ready for college all the while trying to remember what all happened last night. 'I remember I was drunk at the party and James brought me back home and then we were in my room and he kissed me. Why the hell would he kiss me? I know I also kissed him back but I was drunk. He wasn't even drunk? Shit, we kissed. What else did we do?' All these thought were bugging me. I could not even concentrate in any of my classes at college.

It was break time. I thought I would talk to Ches and Veronica about it. But Brian and Luther were also with them. I joined them without saying a single word.
"I like drunk Olivia more than sober Olivia," commented Luther as I joined them.
"Shut up, Luther."
"Oh c'mon even you would agree that you are much better when drunk."
"I am not in the mood for an argument, Luther," I said with a sigh.
"See, the normal you is boring." He commented again.

"You are not boring but I have to agree you are more fun when drunk. I mean you were all over the place yesterday." Veronica said, giggling.
"Whatever," I said relaxing back on my chair. Just then I noticed James entering the cafeteria. "I will see you guys later," I quickly got up and went left the cafeteria carefully so that James didn't see me. This was the second time today that I ran away as soon as I saw him.

"Hi honey, how are you?" My mother asked as I entered the kitchen.
"I am fine." I said giving her a smile. Just then Justin and James entered the kitchen.
"Hey Olivia, how are you? I heard you fainted yesterday." Justin said giggling.
"It was nothing. I am fine now." I said sticking out my tongue at him. I was turning around to leave when my eyes met James' eyes.

Usually he was this cheerful person but right now he looked so sad. I felt so guilty. 'But it's not my fault,' I thought dropping down on my bed. 'I think I should talk to him. But what would I say?' I don't even know what he thinks about this. What will he say? Just then a thought struck me, 'what if Russell was right about James? Ohh Russell is so annoying... he is such a jerk. God knows why he always bothers me so much. Ugh... stop thinking about him. He can't be right. There is no way James has any such feelings about me.' With all this going on in my mind I fell asleep.

**************************************************************************************

James' POV

It was 7:30 in the evening. Mrs. Long and Justin had to go somewhere and Mr. Long was not home yet and Olivia was asleep. So she asked me stay till she returned. This left me Olivia alone in the house.

I entered her room quietly. She was sleeping on her bed. I slowly sat beside her and gently stroked her hair. I so much wanted to tell her how I felt about her. I wanted to talk to her but couldn't bring myself to wake her up. She looked so adorable while sleeping. I softly kissed her cheek. This interrupted her sleep and she woke up. She looked at me and sat up clumsily. There was an awkward silence for a moment. I did not know how to start.

"Hey, about last night...." I said almost in a whisper. "Listen let's forget about it... it was a mistake... I was drunk..." she burbled with a guilty expression on her face. "Shhh.... Relax." I said putting a finger on her lips.

"Listen to me first," I cupped her face in my hands. She looked confused. "Last night wasn't a mistake for me," I said with a sigh. I felt bad that she thought it was a mistake.

"I... I really like you." I said looking straight in her eyes. "I have always liked you. I don't know how you feel about me but..." I trailed off. She looked so shocked. She was staring at me with eyes wide open. My eyes were starting to water so I just got up and left her room.

**************************************************************************************

Olivia's POV

I sat there numb. I couldn't believe what James had just said. Maybe Russell was right. I took a deep breath pulling my hair back. I calmed down myself and tried to gather my thoughts. 'Maybe James was just joking. But he looked so fucking serious. What if he really likes me? This is gonna be so weird.' 'I think I should talk to him.'

"Hey..." I said in a low voice as I walked towards him. He was sitting at the couch in front of TV with his head down.
"See I am sorry if I offended you. It's OK if you don't like me." James said walking towards the front door.

"Wait! I never said that I don't like you." I said running after him and bumped into him in an attempt to block his path. I frantically grasped his shirt and he clasped his hands around my waist to prevent me from falling down. At that moment everything just seemed to have stopped. His strong hands around my waist felt so comforting. His icy blue eyes were looking deep in my eyes. I felt like holding on to him forever. 'Snap out of it girl. This is James. You can't feel this way!' I shouted at myself in my head and let go of James' shirt.

"It's just that I always thought of you as a brother. Then you said you like me and I was so confused...." A tear trickled down my eyes.
"Hey, don't cry." He said wiping off my tear and hugged me.

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 04 Aug 2015 15:37

Story of a Not-So-Romantic-Girl - Chapter 8
I have started writing again after a long time. So this one is just a small filler sort of chapter. Enjoy!!
You Owe Me

Just then the doorbell rang. They were both so occupied by their thoughts that neither of them noticed the bell. The doorbell rang again and this time James went to open the door.

"What took you so long to open the door dude!?!" Exclaimed Justin as he entered the house and moved towards the kitchen.

He stopped in his path when neither of them responded and looked at Olivia and then at James, "Whoa!! What's wrong with both of you?"

She snapped out of her thoughts on hearing his question. James was looking so flushed and she realized she must have a similar appearance right now.

"Princess just woke up and got angry because the volume of TV was too loud," James shrugged.

She was about to argue, but stopped herself when she saw Justin laughing. This was way better than him finding out what actually happened. She just glared at James, who was now laughing along with her brother and went to her room.

Olivia woke up to the sound of her alarm. The events of last two days were still burdening her mind. Since it was Sunday, she decided to sleep a little longer.

When she woke up again, it was already brunch time. Every Sunday her family made sure they all had a nice brunch together, so when she went downstairs everyone was in the kitchen preparing the meal.

"Good morning sleepy head," her mom teased her.

"Morning..." she responded in a sleepy voice and went to sit at the dining table. After brunch, she went to her room to study. 'I have a lot pending work from this week', she thought to herself.

At about 5 O'clock, she heard Justin talking on the phone telling someone he will be there in 10 mins.

"Where are you going?"

"Football practice."

"Since when does coach ask you to come on Sunday evening?"

"Well, it's not an official practice."

"Ok."

"So if you are done interrogating me, may I leave?" Justin commented already walking downstairs.

"Can I come too?" She asked running behind him. She thought it would be a good way to relax herself and clear her head. "Please, please, please."

"Fine," he agreed with a huff.

They were in the car on their way to the field.

"What's going on?" Justin asked her with a worried expression.

"Nothing."

"Don't lie to me. You have been looking so stressed since yesterday."

"Did something happen in college?" He sighed when she didn't respond.

"It's nothing. Just study stuff." She almost whispered.

She knew he was not convinced by her answer, but he didn't say anything more.

Just as they were about to reach, she remembered that James was also in the team and so was Russell.

'I wish neither of them comes to play today. Well, it's not an official practice, so maybe they won't be here,' she thought.

Luckily both of them were not there when they reached. Obviously she didn't play nearly as good as the guys, but they still let her play for a while. She was playing after a long time and was grateful that Justin had agreed to let her come.

She was already tired and they still had to practice, so she excused herself and went to have some water. She saw a vending machine and decided to get a coke can. She put the money in the machine and waited for the soda to come out, but it got stuck. She cursed her luck as she tried to make the can come out. Finally she got frustrated and kicked the machine hard and the can come rolling out.

Just then she heard someone laughing behind her and turned to find James laughing at her.

"Shut up!!" She screamed at him.

"Oh princess! It's not my fault that you are so clumsy," he replied still laughing.

"Whatever!" She shrugged walking away.

"Hey wait. We need to talk."

Before she could say anything he continued, "about yesterday, I was only joking with you. But before I could tell you that Justin came and I didn't want him to find out about the kiss, so I lied to him. And about what happened that night. I was not the only one involved in what happened."

"It's OK. Let's just forget what happened. We were drunk. At least I was."

They stood there awkwardly for a moment then both of them burst out laughing. They laughed for a long time commenting on how drunk and stupid they were.

"OK. I have a question. Why were you not wearing your shirt in the morning? We just kissed? Right?"

"You don't remember what happened later?" He asked gaping.

She had a horror struck expression with her eyes wide when he started laughing again.

"Relax! Nothing happened. You just puked on my shirt and I had to wash it. And by the way, you owe me big time for saving your drunk ass from your mom."

"Totally," she agreed.

At the end of the day she was happy that she and James were back to normal and everything was cleared up between them.