Demon Lover

romantic stories collection, all English or hindi romantic stories, long romantic stories in English and hindi. Love stories collection. couple stories..
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Demon Lover

Unread post by sexy » 04 Aug 2015 16:19

Demon Lover - Chapter 10
OK guys, um I won't be able to post any new chapters for the next 6 days... If I am able to get some time, I will type up the next chapter as soon as I can!
*Kyou's POV*

I hated myself. And Takumi. And bitchy Arisu. I hated them (plus me) so much I wanted to die. How did I tell Claire that I doubted her love??!! Clearly, I knew that she loved me a lot and I tried to tell her that, but I felt something probing my head and then BAM!!! Something controlled me. My mouth moved when I didn't want to and spoke evil and cruel words that I now despise. I should have known. Takumi. That sly demon. Wait till I get my hands on him. I'm going to hang him and then after that I'll slit out his throat, feed his eyeballs to the crows and then after that I'm going to open up his stomach and feed the intestines to the crows... OK, OK I'm getting carried away.

I slid out of my bed and rubbed my eyes. I sighed and trotted towards Claire's room. I knocked softly on the door and a muffled "come in" answered. I entered and saw tissues all over the bed and a red-nosed and sniffing Claire in the middle. She turned away when I looked at her and I looked down, ashamed.

"Claire..." I said hesitatingly and Claire turned her head a bit towards my way.

"Where's Arisu?" I asked and Claire muttered, "She's shopping for food." I thought for a moment and knew that Arisu shops for like five hours when it comes to food. I used to date her... for fun... to wreck her brother... only for like a week. Yeah, yeah, give me the... WHAT THE HELL look, but ehh I was bored!!!

"Claire... listen to me. You've GOT to believe me... Takumi must have done something to me and I SWEAR that I didn't even mean anything that I said harshly." I babbled on and Claire interrupted me by kissing me too passionately.

"Silly... I had a feeling that it wasn't even, you that said those cruel words to break my heart." Claire whispered into my ear and I pushed her down, kissing her again. We rolled on the bed and she was on top of me. She took my shirt off in seconds and ran her hands on my shoulder and chest.

"Claire... I'm sorry I'm being a jerk sometimes." I whispered and Claire shushed me by kissing me again.

"Hehe, we can't tell bitchy Arisu though." I chuckled and Claire laughed quietly. I pulled her down and rolled over, pinning her beneath me. I kissed her neck and slowly trailed up to her mouth. She gasped as our mouths met and we had another furious hot kiss.

"Do you want to run away tonight? Somewhere private for us?" I whispered and Claire's eyes lit up. I slipped on my shirt and turned around, grinning.

"Start packing then." I said and walked out. I heard Claire curse and trip over something. I laughed quietly and swiftly threw clothes into my suitcase. I was planning on staying two nights at a hotel and then going to visit my father. I shuddered at the thought of my father thinking I was gay.

"Eh hem. Ready?" Asked a soft voice and I turned to see Claire. She was grinning and her suitcase was beside her.

"Yeah," I said pulling her to me. I was about to lean down until I heard the door open. Arisu's scent floated to us and Claire's eyes widened. I yanked her into my room with her suitcase and locked my door. I opened my window and threw our suitcases out.

"What? Are you insane?" As Claire looked at me disbelief. She must have figured out that I was going to jump out.

"I can fly," I pointed out and Claire shot back, "Well I can't!" I ignored her and jumped out of my window, landing gracefully.

"You can do it. You inherited some demonic powers right? Then you should have the sense of balance. Just jump. I'll catch." I called out and Claire hesitated. She looked back for a moment and bravely jumped. I was going to catch her, but she managed to land gracefully too. She looked surprised and I suddenly felt adrenaline pulsing through my veins.

"House lock down." I whispered and the window that we opened earlier slammed shut. Arisu screamed and I laughed as I pulled Claire to my car with our suitcases. I dumped them in the back and Claire announced, "shotgun!"

I slid into the driver's seat and smoothly pulled out of the driveway and sped off.

"So why did Arisu scream?" Claire asked and I laughed.

"House lock down. Only can be opened and locked by ME or YOU. No one else can. Once inside, trapped until one of us opens it." I said smugly. Claire laughed for a moment and I drove into Hilton Hotel. I snapped my fingers and we appeared in a suite and Claire laughed with delight.

"What about the people downstairs? We didn't even register!" Claire said giddily and I raised my hands in defeat.

"OK you got me. We registered... magically." I said pretending to sound tired. I kicked my suitcase over and my shoes, lying down on the lovely bed. Claire crawled next to me and hugged me tightly.

"Well, this is fun." Claire whispered and I turned my head to kiss her forehead.

"Well, what do you think of visiting my father? After we stay here for two nights... I mean... yeah..." I finished lamely. Claire thought for a moment and replied, "Heh. OK." I looked at her with surprise and said, "Seriously?" Claire nodded and suddenly began to snore. I laughed at her for a moment and sighed. I imagined Arisu probably cursing me and Claire but heh, no one messes me Mr. and Mrs. Martindale!!! OK maybe that's a bit TOO far but um... no one messes with Mr. Martindale and his soulmate!!! OK, OK, OK let me think of something. Um... actually I think I'll stick with Mr. and Mrs. Martindale.

I smiled at the thought of Claire being my wife and being a good mother to my lovely son and daughter. I shook my head and sighed. There was a chance Claire would stop loving me. But never mind that for now. I got Claire next to me and nothing could have been better.