Demon Lover

romantic stories collection, all English or hindi romantic stories, long romantic stories in English and hindi. Love stories collection. couple stories..
sexy
Platinum Member

Demon Lover

Unread post by sexy » 04 Aug 2015 16:13

Demon Lover - Chapter 1
Hello everyone! Since this is my very first story, I do hope you guys will enjoy it! Oh and the picture is of Claire Martinez.

*Claire's POV*Image

"Ooh seriously! I wish you would just stop that!" Claire snapped and Kyou laughed. He scooped up some more snow and chucked them at my head and I growled. I stomped away and Kyou caught up to me, his cheeks red from the cold, and he started to poke my cheek.

"Aww, come on little bunny. Oh... your blood should be tasty for dinner!" Kyou said enthusiastically and I tried to bite his finger. Kyou laughed once more and let his fangs come out a bit.

"Hide that sharp thing back in your mouth or I'll break it off," I threatened and Kyou pretended to cry.

"Evil bunny no nice," he wailed and I mimicked a shooing motion at him.

Perhaps, I should explain. Let's start off with the awesome person here... Me. Well, my name is Claire Martinez, I'm five foot eight, 18 years old, medium length wavy brown hair and I have light brown eyes. I recently graduated from high school and I'm not planning to go to university. My mother is very sick and she was in a coma for about six weeks so far and I'm definitely not leaving her alone.

Kyou Martindale is six-foot two, also 18, and he has blonde hair with green eyes. Plus, he's a demon. You see, we met when I was only five years old. I was able to see strange little demons and everyone thought I was insane. Until I met Kyou. I was walking home from school when I bumped into him and I was dragging two tiny demons who was clinging onto my legs. Kyou had looked at them for a moment and snapped his fingers and they disappeared. Kyou back then also seemed to be around my age so I said immediately, "You can see them too?" Kyou nodded and I smiled. Finally! Someone else who could see them! Kyou turned and walked away and I looked at his going for a moment and continued walking home.

Since from that day on, whenever school ended, I would see Kyou waiting at the same spot, we would talk for a moment and leave. Then, Kyou started to tell me he was a demon and there were other types of demon too and for some strange reason, I didn't feel scared. I was happy to be at least Kyou's friend. He started to attend at my school in 10th grade and everyone thought we were dating and girls were jealous of me. Well, their loss.

There's one thing about demons though. Whenever they're injured or sick, they need to at least be kissed or drink blood. But they could heal humans with their powers or when they kiss the human. Pretty disturbing to me though. I remember the day Kyou was bitten by a dog badly in 11th grade and he was losing blood fast. We were nearly at his house, so we managed to drag him to his house and Kyou was starting to turn very pale. I knew I had to at least kiss him or give him blood, but Kyou always hated it whenever I was going to cut myself to let him drink my blood for every scratch he had, but this one was very bad and it could take up a lot of my blood. Since I was leaning in a bit close to Kyou, he simply pulled me down and kissed me and healed up. I had a poker face for about thirty minutes after the "incident" because it was my first kiss but at least Kyou healed up. I even noticed on that very same day that Kyou was living by himself. Just like me. At that time, my mother was always in the hospital so it couldn't be done.

Now, I'm living with Kyou. I moved in before my mom fell into a coma because she kept on telling me to live with Kyou because she was worried about me living by myself and my mom trusted Kyou a lot because he was the only friend I used to have...

"Hey Claire. Want to go watch a movie?" Kyou asked and I nodded. We walked for a while and we reached the theater.

"What were you thinking about? You were super quiet," Kyou said and I grinned, "Oh the days when I met you and when I had to kiss you and all that." Kyou grinned and then leaned in.

"Wanna give me a kiss? My arm hurts," he said and I punched his arm as hard as I could.

"I know your arms doesn't even hurt you kiss-a-holic," I said as I walked away and Kyou made a funny noise and caught up to me. Oh Kyou... you little demon.

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Demon Lover

Unread post by sexy » 04 Aug 2015 16:14

Demon Lover - Chapter 2
Well thank you so much to those people who gave me comments and gave some helpful advice! You guys are awesome! Oh and the picture would be Kyou Martindale.

*Kyou's POV*

"Please? Just one kiss! My arm seriously does hurt!" I whined and Claire pointed a finger at me.

"No. And no means no," she said firmly and continued walking to the cinema. She paid for two tickets, shoved one in my hand, and walked into the warm cinema. I sniffed and followed her and then I begged her to buy me a large Coke with popcorn and three packs of M&M.

"You eat too much," Claire grumbled as she paid for my food.

"What?" I asked, my mouth full of popcorn. The cashier giggled and batted her eyelashes at me. OK now THAT is seriously creepy. Very creepy.

"Claire? Is something wrong with her eye?" I whispered in her ear.

"No. She's flirting. Now let's go," Claire said holding my M&M. I shrugged and we entered in and settled down in the back.

"Fank you Fwaire for geddin me fis food," I said, my mouth full of popcorn. Claire sighed and muttered, "Please let me disappear right now."

"Cwaire Bear!" I said, sounding like a little boy, and hugged Claire. People turned around and I put up an illusion of me as a little five-year-old innocent adorable boy.

"Awww. Look at that. A little brother looking up to his older sister! You must be a very good sister!" An elderly woman said to Claire.

"Of course! I love him so much!" Claire said in a too cheerful voice.

"Put that illusion down or I will punch you until you become black and blue," Claire hissed and I turned my head.

"No," I said again in my kid voice.

"Fine. I'll throw away your M&M then," Claire said, getting ready to leave and I screamed, "NOT MY M&M YOU CRAZY LADY!"

Everyone turned around to look at us and I simply just stared at them and yelled, "What the hell do you want? Is there poop on my face? 'Cause I don't think so! So go get your damn eyeballs checked at something called the hospital with someone called a doctor!"

"Oh dear," Claire said, and sank down to her seat. She looked around and muttered, "I'm surprised security didn't come for you."

"Of course. Because I'm way too awesome," I said haughtily and continued munching on my popcorn. The movie finally started and it was really weird. The movie was nearly done until I began to get curious what movie it was.

"What movie is this?" I whispered and Claire muttered, "Breaking Dawn Part 1." I stared at the screen again and shook my head at the part when Bella was giving birth to her half vampire half human child.

"Weird." I muttered and when it came to the part when Jacob was ready to kill Bella's daughter, I whispered, "Kill her. Kill her. Kill her. Dammit, just kill her. The daughter killed her mommy. Kill her."

"Bella won't die," Claire said irritably and I looked at her with surprise.

"I read the book. Now watch the movie," Claire huffed and I looked at the screen once more. At the ending, Bella opened her eyes and it was pure red. And the movie was done.

"Wait... that was the Twilight series?" I asked and Claire nodded. Then she said, "Didn't you see the movie title in the beginning?"

"No. Because I was finishing the popcorn and the bag of M&M," I said and started to walk out of the door.

"Wait. Come back here," said Claire in a very strange voice. I turned back and went to her and said, "What is it? You want a piggy back ride?"

"No... hey you know what you said about humans and demons hanging around together?" Claire said in a funny voice.

"Yeah. Um when a human and a demon becomes good friends and they heal up each other, the human starts to receive some parts of demon power such as better scent, eyesight, martial arts, bow and arrow skills, sword skills, and if they are bonded so close, the human could end up growing pure black silky wings..." I said and Claire nodded slowly.

"Wow. You developed some of those?" I asked surprised.

"I developed ALL of those from all your injuries and me giving you blood and kisses you moron," Claire said and I nodded slowly.

"So?" I asked and Claire said, "When I was about to follow you, I caught a strange scent. I'm not sure what it is though. You try." I raised my head and sniffed. And sniffed. And sniffed.

"Ooh I hate this smell," I said and Claire looked at me and I could imagine a question mark on top of her head.

"Fox demon. It's a fox demon alright," I said and Claire muttered, "OK. Note to self. This scent is a fox demon."

"Come on. Let's go." I said firmly and Claire followed me outside. I grabbed her hand and I managed to find a taxi and I pushed her in and I hopped in too.

"Please drop us off at Upperstreet 26th Avenue... and quickly," I said and the driver nodded.

"What made you so worried?" Whispered Claire.

"Fox Demons. They're enemies of us Death Demons." I said quietly.

"Whoa. So you're the race of the Death Demons?" Claire asked.

"Yeah. We handle the spirits and we raise the dead and we slaughter other demons like crazy," I said waving my hand around.

"Ah..." Claire said.

"Anyway... that scent? You look like you know who the scent belongs to," Claire said and I sighed.

"Well duh. That scent was my ex-best friend! Fox Demon... Takumi." I said.

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Demon Lover

Unread post by sexy » 04 Aug 2015 16:15

Demon Lover - Chapter 3
Wow! Thank you guys for your awesome comments! Yay. Today's picture would be Takumi Kurosaki.

*Claire's POV*Image

The ride home was pretty quiet. Kyou was lost in thought and I just looked around the taxi. Something seemed strange though. The ride home seemed pretty longer than usual. I glanced out of the window and with a jolt, I realized that this wasn't the road home.

"Kyou!" I hissed, shaking Kyou's arm. Kyou looked at me with a faraway look and I whispered, "This isn't the road home. Something doesn't seem right about the driver though." Kyou snapped out of his strange dreamland thing and looked outside.

"Driver. Where are you taking us?" He asked calmly and the taxi driver turned around and smiled at us. I caught a glimpse of his face and yelled with shock. The driver's face was covered with blood and he had a jagged freshly cut scar going from his left temple down to his right side of his cheek.

"Kyou! Possessed human alert!" I yelled and I opened my side of the door. I leaped out and slammed hard into the concrete wall. I slid to the ground and winced in pain. My right arm was bleeding and I saw a deep cut that ran from my shoulder to my elbow. Ouch. I managed to get up and stumbled towards the taxi that was fading into the distance.

Wait... PAUSE RIGHT THERE!!! Before I continue... once upon a time there was a far, far land that had a village full of demons... OK, OK fine please don't give me a poker face... I'll get to the point... OK, humans are possessed by demons when they have a jagged cut on their face just like what I saw on the taxi driver's face. The demon's claw holds some special power to do that, so once a demon slashes a human's face, the demon gets sucked into the human body, burns up the human soul, and takes over the human....

"KYOU!" I screamed and cursed myself for only thinking about myself in that instant.

"You're bleeding dear young lady," said an unfamiliar voice and I spun around. There was a tall guy that had black hair and a long black coat and he had electric blue eyes. Strange. But his scent.... it seemed familiar.

"I'm alright," I said and continued walking towards the direction the taxi went. Suddenly I saw the taxi stop and then someone getting out from one side of the taxi. The person went to the front of the taxi and I couldn't see what was happening. Then the taxi exploded and I yelled out in shock again.

"What the hell!" I yelled and I saw the same person started to walk in my direction.

"Young lady, I advise you to start walking away. This person that is approaching us seems dangerous," the guy in the black coat said. I started to back away and when I brushed past the guy in the black coat, I caught a full blast of his scent. Fox demon! Crap!

"Shit," I whispered and then the wind blew into my face and I managed to catch the approaching person's scent. Kyou! I started to run/limp to Kyou as fast as I could and I could hear the guy in black coat yelling from behind, "NO!"

"Kyou!" I said as I came closer and Kyou caught me when I tripped over a rock.

"Hi little girl that jumped out of the taxi to leave me alone to attack that stupid demon," Kyou said and I bit his finger hard.

"OUCH!" He yelled and I turned my head away.

"Hmph. You deserved it for begging me to kiss you earlier and for screaming in the theater," I said and Kyou gave me a poker face.

"Oh wow. Whom have we here?" Said the guy in black coat. OH gosh I didn't even hear him approaching us!

"Wait a minute... don't I know you?" Kyou asked in a strange voice.

"Of course you do Kyou," said the guy and Kyou hissed, "It's you Takumi Kurosaki!"

"Is he that fox dude that you mentioned earlier?" I asked and Kyou nodded.

"Pleased to meet you young lady. You must be... Kyou's fiancee I presume?" Takumi said, tilting his head a bit to the left.

"Fiancee? Dude, seriously..." I huffed and Kyou shook his head.

"Well... it was nice meeting you Kyou. Seems like you enjoy using humans as your pet," Takumi said softly and Kyou quietly said, "I don't use humans as pets. That's human cruelty Takumi and you know that very well." Takumi gave him a strange creepy smile and in a blink of an eye, he vanished.

"Oh holy wings of darkness... what happened to your arm? And I noticed you limp run whatever that was earlier," Kyou said examining my arm.

"Oh the arm... I crashed into cement and must have cut it... my foot... no idea..." I said and then I blurted, "How did you survive that car explosion?"

"Oh... um... Death Demons are immune to fire..." Kyou distractedly and I gave him a blank look.

"Well first of all, I took out my lighter and opened up that taxi's car hood and then I lit the lighter, tossed it in, and then KABOOM!" Kyou said and I gave him a poker face.

"I know that but how are you guys immune to fire?" I asked.

"Oh that. Well you see, when you enter the death world, you gotta cross some river by this boat but the river is made of pure lava and you go straight down this lava waterfall and the land around you are bright red and you can see flames. We were born in the death world and we were dipped in lava so yeah. That's how we are immune to fire..." Kyou said and I replied, "That is so awesome! And dude, quit with the 'and' in your sentences." Kyou shrugged and held on to my hand for a moment and next thing I knew, we were back home.

"You know, it would have been nice if we teleported earlier from the movies," I grumbled and sat down.

"Yeah well... I needed to think so I picked taxi. And you look really pale." Kyou said and I pressed my head onto the cool floor. Kyou carefully lifted my head up and then abruptly kissed me. I winced at the pain of the healing process and I struggled to break the kiss. Kyou wrapped his arm around me firmly and then, it was over.

"That hurts!" I wailed and then gingerly tested my arm and foot. No pain. Healed. Oh joy.

"I know it did. You dolt head. Let's get you to bed," Kyou said and scooped me up.

"I can walk," I grumbled and Kyou replied, "I know. But you must be feeling weak from the loss of blood." He carried me to his room and set me gently on his bed.

"This isn't my room," I said and Kyou nodded and said, "My room has special spells to help me recover when I sleep. It will help you too. This would be a once in a lifetime special gift."

"Yeah right," I said and pulled up the blankets to my chin. Ahhh so warm.

"Hey Kyou..." I said, staring at his wall.

"What is it lazy head?" Kyou asked, pausing in front of his door.

"I expected more of a fight..."

"Between?"

"You and Takumi dude... you know... like in those movies where it goes all tense and then BAM! They go in a long fight and the one dude flees, promising to kill the other dude, and the other dude goes back to his girlfriend and then they go back home..."

"What kind of movies do you watch??"

"Um... It's called, just answer the question Kyou. Awesome right?"

"Very funny... ah well... we wouldn't fight in a place like that anyway... we would actually go somewhere better like... a meadow... and then turn into our demon forms and fight..."

"Meadow? Really? Oh right! Private place can help you guys focus... channel power... blah... blah... blah..." I said, waving my hand around. Kyou gave me a smile and then it was gone.

"Night Claire Bear," Kyou whispered and turned off the lights.

"Night Kyou the Doe," I whispered back and once Kyou closed the door, I was already asleep.