Demon Lover

romantic stories collection, all English or hindi romantic stories, long romantic stories in English and hindi. Love stories collection. couple stories..
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Demon Lover

Unread post by sexy » 04 Aug 2015 16:17

Demon Lover - Chapter 7
Thank you for all your awesome comments! Believe it or not, I was actually grinning like crazy when I read it. Oh the picture is of Claire and Kyou.

*Claire's POV*Image

I opened my eyes and felt something around my waist. I frowned and looked down and gasped in surprised. It was an arm. I slowly turned around and saw Kyou. Everything flooded into my mind. Kyou putting towels on my forehead, giving me food, medicine, me kissing him on the cheek, and me... Inviting him to sleep with me!! Oh my gosh, am I stupid or what?! I mean it's not like I hate Kyou or anything, it's just that I love Kyou. Oops... now you guys know that.

Kyou muttered something which strangely sounded like my name and then tightened his grip around my waist and snuggled in closer. My heart began to pound faster (which never happened before) and then I looked at Kyou's face. He looked younger in his sleep and really cute. I could see his muscular arms and I had a sudden crazy urge to trace my fingers over it.

Stop I screamed at myself silently. I was going insane. Really insane. I couldn't possibly be doing this. Before I knew it... I started to trace his arms lightly and then suddenly, my arms were pinned to my side.

"Getting a bit naughty aren't you," Kyou said after setting himself on top of me and smirked.

"You were awake?!" I screeched and he shrugged.

"Yeah. I woke up at like seven, showered, brush teeth and came back here and dozed off for like what... ten minutes?" He said giving me another smirk. I turned my head and Kyou said, "Just to let you know, your breath doesn't stink at all and you don't have to shower." I turned back at him and gave him a look of disbelief.

"Did you shower me?" I asked and Kyou gave out a loud laugh.

"NO you moron! Dude, if I see you naked, I would be eternally scarred," Kyou said, giving a fake shudder of horror. I scoffed and was about to hit him when he said, "I used demon magic you freaking moron." I raised my eyebrows and Kyou rolled his eyes and pulled out a little blue box from his pocket.

"In this box, there is a very special powder that when I sprinkle over someone, it cleanses them. Including their teeth," Kyou said and set the blue box on my little table next to my bed. At that moment, I realized that Kyou was on top of me. He was holding himself up with his two arms and we stared at each other for a long time.

"Uh..." I said, looking straight into his beautiful green eyes. Oh demon feathers, he was like a God. He looked like a player at some points, but at most times he was like a super hot guy who was really gentle and nice.

"Claire," Kyou whispered and I shivered with delight as he said my name. He leaned down and tilted his head a bit to the left. He stopped when he was an inch away from my face and I looked at him which felt like hours.

"Claire... I have to tell you something..." Kyou muttered and I whispered, "What is it?" Kyou took a deep breath and looked at me, straight in the eyes.

"Claire I love you," he said and I froze. He... loved me? He actually loved a plain girl who actually thought that Kyou was out of her league? This same Kyou??!!

"Claire say something," Kyou said with a worried expression.

"Yes... yes... I accept your love for me," I said breathlessly and Kyou's face lit up and he suddenly leaned down and I froze in total surprise though we were kissing. Kyou and I were having a real kiss. Not the ones to heal... an actual kiss of love!!

"Kyou," I gasped as we broke the kiss and I dragged him down to kiss me again by his collar. He tasted like sweet vanilla and I felt my arms rise and curve around his neck. Kyou gasped and I assumed he didn't expect this to happen. I slowly glided my hands on his shoulder and at first, Kyou hesitantly caressed me and then later, with more confidence. He repeatedly kissed me again and again, with increasing urgency and stroked my face and skin and I shivered with extreme delight. I hoped I wasn't dreaming. This felt right and so real. Kyou wrapped his arms around my waist and tightened his grip and I knotted my fingers in his hair. It felt really soft and silky between my fingers and his breath sounded ragged in my ear. And before I knew it, I took off his shirt. Ok I didn't mean to but I guess I wasn't thinking properly. I mean this is KYOU. Kyou, whom I loved all these years and didn't notice until now (which was sort of stupid because now I am wishing it happened sooner) and Kyou loved me too! I reached up and touched his cheek and we rolled sideways, our legs tangled and we shifted to press closer. I brushed my fingers over his chest and stomach and he shuddered and let out a ragged breath.

"Claire," Kyou whispered and gave me another wild kiss and then, crushed me to him.

"Hehe, from today, you're my girlfriend," Kyou said and I laughed, burying my face in his chest. He leaned down and kissed my forehead. We stayed entwined together for a while and then Kyou gently untangled himself from me. I protested and grabbed his arm.

"Claire, you must be hungry," Kyou said, giving me a smile as he reached for his shirt.

"NO!" I said a bit too loudly, but my traitorous stomach rumbled.

"See? Little Claire's Stomach is hungry," Kyou said chuckling and then put on his shirt. He looked happier than before. His cheeks were flushed and his eyes were brighter.

"Uwaa," I said and buried my face into my pillow. Kyou laughed again and picked me up, bridal style.

"Nooo." I said as I clung onto Kyou. He laughed again and raced down the stairs and set me on the kitchen floor. I had never seen him this delighted before. I sat on the kitchen seat as Kyou bustled around the kitchen, making waffles.

"Would you like strawberries with cream with your waffles or strawberries and banana?" Kyou asked and I stood up and hugged him from behind.

"Stwabewy wif cweam," I said, my voice sounding a bit muffled because I buried my face in Kyou's shirt.

"OK then, coming right up," Kyou said cheerfully and swiftly covered the cream mountain with strawberry. He set my plate down so I sat down and began to eat.

"Yuuummmyy," I said, my eyes wide. It seemed more delicious than before (for some reason) and I cheerfully ate the strawberries. Kyou watched me eat, with a small smile on his face and I chomped down on the strawberry.

"Dear demon goddess, woman you are going to murder those strawberries very brutally," Kyou said sighing and just to annoy him, I chomped down on another strawberry. I finished eating and sat back, giving out a sigh of satisfaction.

"Eat this," Kyou said, giving me a little blue candy and I ate it. My mouth felt cleaner and I said, "Wow, another cleansing thing?" Kyou nodded and I padded over to the living room and sat down on the sofa. I turned on the TV and Kyou sat next to me, an arm wrapped around my waist and I pushed him down and I was on top of him. I rested my head on his shoulder-blade and sighed with content.

"Do you wanna do it so bad?" Kyou asked in a teasing voice and I sat up and tilted my head to one side, with a very smug expression.

"You do know I could just knee you on the private area right? You could be in pain for like what... months? I do certainly hope so," I said smugly and Kyou seemed to realize that. He thought for a moment and pulled me down, letting me lie on him again.

"You're one evil little girl who chomps on strawberries," Kyou muttered and I replied, "And you're one weird pervert guy." Kyou laughed and suddenly, the front door banged open.

P.S. I saw two great pictures of Claire and Kyou but I'll upload the other one on the next chapter. BTW in case you were wondering, this picture is from the manga Meru Puri. I was like hey, why not pick them? I mean the manga is funny too. Only four volumes *sad face* but it's really good. I recommend for you to read it.

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 04 Aug 2015 16:18

Demon Lover - Chapter 8
Hehe. I was surprised when I saw my Chapter 7 already published, so I decided to do Chapter 8 right away!! Thanks for the awesome comments!! Oh and this is the other picture that I mentioned in Chapter 7 which also looked great for Claire and Kyou. ~Nyang

*Kyou's POV*Image

My head snapped up as I heard the front door open. I heard footsteps and I slowly pushed Claire away. She seemed to be frozen (in shock I think) and I slowly reached under the sofa and took out my two daggers and three shurikens. Let me at least tell you something. In my house, I hide weapons everywhere in cases of emergency. He he he he. Aren't I awesome?

I quietly got off the couch and leaned against the wall and listened for the footsteps. As I heard it come closer, I quickly spun out of the hiding place and threw the shurikens at the same time. The person managed to dodge all three and I finally recognized the person's face. I groaned inwardly and muttered, "Hi there little sister". My sister grinned and raised an eyebrow.

"Oh Kyou, you are such an idiot. Did you forget that I sent you an email that I was coming today?" She asked.

"Nope. I didn't check my email," I gritted and turned back to sit next to Claire.

"Who is she?" Claire asked quietly and I murmured, "Hanako. My little bratty sister."

"Excuse me! How dare you?!" Said Hanako haughtily and I replied, "Hanako, meet my girlfriend Claire. Now get out." Hanako gave a fake look of surprise and said to Claire, "Would you like to go shopping with me? I'm sure we'll have a splendid time." Claire looked at me for a brief moment and then smiled, saying "Sure, I would love to. By the way, my name is Claire Martinez." Hanako grinned and replied, "Hanako Martindale. I'm only 15 so please, no politeness or all that. Just talk as if we are super good friends." Claire looked surprised at the friendliness and agreed. She quickly went upstairs to change and grab her wallet and I gave a bored look to Hanako.

"Why on demon feathers would you be here?" I asked.

"Oh just wanted to come see you," Hanako said, giving me her weird grin. Claire came back and stood next to Hanako.

"Alright then, we're leaving," Hanako said and dragged Claire outside with her. The door slammed shut and I shook my head. Something wasn't right. Hanako wouldn't just barge into my house just because she wanted to see me. No, my father could have sent her... or maybe something else. But something definitely was fishy here. I sighed and went upstairs to grab my jacket and I swiftly checked my wallet if I had money. I only had five dollars and I stared at it for a long time. Wow. I really do need to catch up with my wallet. I opened my safe and stuffed in 600 bucks and my six credit cards. Yeah, my family is pretty rich but I barely use the money so I saved up a lot. But Hanako? She shops, and shops, and shops so she's like a shopaholic.

I swiftly went downstairs and walked outside.

"House lock down," I muttered and heard the faint snick of the door locking. I pulled my hoodie and followed Claire and Hanako's scent. They seemed to have hopped into a cab so I managed to catch one and told them to go to Macy's. I knew Hanako would go there. She usually loved to go to Macy's first for some reason. I guess it reminded her that it was the first human mall she had ever entered. Ah well. I paid the money for the taxi and walked into Macy's. So many people bustled around and with a jolt, I remembered. CHRISTMAS. Holy crap, I forgot about Christmas! I guess it was because my house runs on demonic energy so it's really warm and you didn't have to wear winter stuff. I caught Claire's scent and swiftly followed it. I found her, staring at a necklace that was on display. It was a C that was gold and had silver diamonds. Very sparkly. I noticed there was a K next to it and I slowly grinned. I could tell what Claire was thinking. C for Claire and K for Kyou.

Hanako came and dragged Claire to another part of Macy so I went to see the necklace. I also saw a very nice necklace of an angel but her wings looked very graceful. I thought for a long time and decided that I would buy it. It could protect Claire. I could put a demon spell for protection and so I bought it. I raised my eyebrows at the price though. 250 bucks for that necklace and I realized that the angel was gold silver. Which meant, it couldn't rust. Nice.

I pocketed the box into my pocket and did a mental note to wrap it up when I got home. I managed to catch up to Claire and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Agh!" She said in shock and said angrily, "Don't scare me like that." I shrugged and watched Hanako coming back with lots of bags.

"Did you get clothes?" I asked and Claire muttered, "Spring and summer clothes. I'm surprised that they sell it though it's winter time."

"This store is owned by a demon so you give them a special card, you can get spring and summer specials," I replied and Claire gave a look of surprise. Hanako handed Claire one back and I peeked in.

"You only got one jeans and one shirt," I said dismayed and Claire looked away.

"Yeah..." She said, trailing off. I sighed. I should have known. Claire didn't get to go to the bank to withdraw money so she probably couldn't get more. Hanako gave us a weird look and shook her head.

"OK lovebirds, enjoy." She said with a faint smile and drifted off to another section. I grabbed Claire's hand and I flashed my necklace to the clerk. She bowed her head and pointed to a door, quietly saying, "That way my lord." I dragged Claire with me to that section and we entered another room.

"Wow," Claire said, her eyes wide.

"Didn't you come in here with Hanako?" I asked, confused.

"Yeah but a different section."

"Oh."

"Yeah..."

"Come on, let's find you some clothes."

"What?! No... I don't have enough money!"

"Claire... look at me," I said in a rough voice. Claire looked and I suddenly leaned down to kiss Claire. She was dazed for a moment and I grinned.

"Come on," I said and dragged Claire to some clothes section. We had a splendid time and we laughed so much that when we went home, we collapsed onto the living room sofa.

"Thanks Kyou," Claire murmured and I leaned down and leaned my head against hers. Claire turned her head and leaned up to kiss me. I froze for a moment and then pushed her down, crushing the shopping bags. Claire murmured something against our mouth and I stopped, and gasped for air for a moment.

"What?" I asked, softly stroking her cheek.

"I said, I love you," Claire said softly and I grinned like a mad man. I leaned down again, kissed her wildly.

"LOVEBIRDS STOP!" Yelled a voice and I froze in shock. I also felt Claire freeze and we both got up the couch. Claire's hair was coming out of her ponytail so I tucked it behind her ear. She shivered at the touch and I put my arm around her waist and drew her to me. I looked back to see who yelled at us and it was Hanako. She was blushing (probably from seeing us kissing) and she huffed.

"Father wants to see you. That was why I came," Hanako said grimly.

"What?" I asked, not sure if I heard Hanako properly.

"Father wants to see you in the demon world. And he said if you have a lover, he wants you to bring him." Hanako said and I quickly said, "You said him. Not her. Him."

"Yeah... Father thinks you're gay," Hanako said, studying her nails and I screeched, "WHAT?! WHO DOES THAT OLD MAN THINK HE IS?"

"Yeah, um because you never liked ANYONE in the demon world."

"EXCUSE ME?! I loved Claire! He should know that!"

"He forgot."

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah. Anyway he wants you to come see him with your lover soon and I'll tell him that Claire is a GIRL. Happy?"

"A bit."

"Whatever. Peace out." Hanako said, waving her hand and vanished. Claire was shaking with laughter beside me and I glanced at her, frowning.

"Ahahaa, gay... you're gay," Claire said, tears streaming down her face. I rolled my eyes and abruptly kissed Claire. She froze with shock and I pulled back and muttered, "I'm not gay. And I love a girl name Claire. A girl. Not a boy. A girl." Claire's eyes softened and she reached up to touch my cheek. I smiled and stretched. I put down the bags onto the floor and we laid down on the couch, Claire's head on my shoulder blade. She snuggled in and before we knew it, we had both fallen asleep.

**********************************************************************************

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 04 Aug 2015 16:19

Demon Lover - Chapter 9
Picture is Arisu.

*Claire's POV*Image

I was in a dark room and a door opened. Light flooded into the room and I ran to the door as fast as I could. No matter how fast I ran, I never seemed to reach the door. I screamed when I felt something grab me by the throat and threw me to the wall. I glanced at my hands and there were dried blood smeared all over it. I screamed once more and the thing that grabbed me by the throat dragged me by my hair. I desperately tried to break free and I noticed a dagger that wasn't on the floor before. I desperately seized it and stabbed my attacker on the knee. It howled in pain, a non human scream, and I seized that opportunity to run to the door. I managed to reach it and slammed it shut. I took a deep breath and looked around.

I looked down at myself and saw myself in a white tunic and blood smeared all over my arms, tunic, and feet. I started to tremble in fear and thought, 'Oh dear... what the hell is going on?' I quietly walked towards a strange metal button and it read 'push' I glanced around for a moment and pushed it. A scream filled the room and I gasped, looking behind me. Kyou was strapped into some strange metal bed and there were knives around him. I stepped back in horror and accidentally touched the metal button again. The knives thrust themselves into Kyou and he screamed again, blood pouring out of him. I screamed "KYOU!" and ran to him, desperately trying to get the knives away. The knives were embedded deeply into Kyou and they seemed to be glued inside of him.

"Kyou... Oh Kyou..." I sobbed and Kyou slowly disappeared and all was left was a pile of ashes. The knives drew back once more and I stared in horror as they began to assemble themselves around me. Then one knife plunged straight into my heart.

**************************************************************************************

"Claire!! CLAIRE!!" Yelled a voice and I woke up, gasping for breath, and sweating.

"Oh God, am I alive? Is there blood? Kyou? Where are you? Oh my gosh there were knives... and so much blood! Am I going to die?" I babbled desperately trying to feel Kyou's hand. Something warm handed me something and I looked up to see Kyou.

"Eat it," he said quietly and I obediently ate it. Warmth spread through my whole body and I didn't feel so panicky anymore.

"Nightmare?" Kyou asked as he gently cupped my face.

"Yeah..." I whispered, shuddering at the dream. He hugged me gently and handed me a towel and fresh clothes.

"Then why don't you go take a shower. We should go and help out for your mother's funeral." Kyou said quietly and I slowly slid off the couch and went up the stairs. My mother's funeral... my mother... she was so sweet and gentle.

'How could a sweet and gentle person like my mother pass away suddenly? The doctors said that she was starting to recover! She couldn't just die like that!' I thought as I entered the bathroom. I stripped out of my clothes and stepped into the shower. I turned on the hot water and closed my eyes, feeling the water very comforting. I opened my eyes and screamed loudly. Instead of water coming out of the faucet, it was blood.

"KYOU!!" I screamed and the door banged open, entering in a stricken looked Kyou.

"Claire?" He asked, a bit confused and I pointed at the faucet.

"Blood is coming out," I whispered behind the shower curtain and Kyou opened it. I was half-aware of the fact that I was standing naked inside the shower. But Kyou didn't seem to notice. He was focused on the water.

"It's water... not blood." He finally said and looked at me. His eyes DIDN'T even look at my body, just at my face. Like... he dealt with this before. The thought disturbed me a bit and sighed inwardly. There could be a chance he did see a naked woman before and didn't even look at her body, but only at the face. I mean, he WAS good-looking anyway.

"OK you look like you're super freaked out. Eat this blue candy and come outside with this bathrobe," Kyou said, handing me the things. I chewed the blue candy and felt cleansed. Ah... shower candy. I put on the bathrobe and followed Kyou outside.

"OK Claire, there wasn't even a tiny drop of blood. Why did you scream blood," Kyou asked, folding his arms. So I told him. Everything. The dream all the way to the part of me seeing blood.

"That's not good," Kyou said frowning. He walked towards his room, with me following behind him. We entered his room and I sat on the bed, still shaky from the blood incident and Kyou sat in front of his laptop. I could hear the sound of his fingers tapping the keyboard as he looked up something.

"You seem to have a small virus... called Demonic Hallucinating. If a human gets too close with a demon, there will be a time when the human will eventually get nightmares or terrible hallucinations. It may lead to death if a demon doesn't take care of the human. The only way to fix this virus is for the demon to separate itself from the human for two months. The human will be fixed from this virus and this is a one time thing. Humans do not have to worry about receiving the virus again." Kyou read out loud and then froze.

"Two months..." He breathed and looked at me. I was also staring at him with shock. Two months? No no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! No, no, no! No! No way! Two months?

"There's got to be another way," I said desperately and Kyou looked at me with a dead look.

"I'll be right back," he said and dashed out of his room. I collapsed on his bed and tears streamed down my eyes. Two months... just to cure this stupid useless virus.

I slowly dressed and walked out of the door, and for some reason, the world seemed too happy. I was about to walk out and someone appeared in front of me.

"Hello Claire. You seem to be faring well," the person said in a very familiar voice.

"Takumi Kurosaki!" I gasped in surprise and Arisu appeared behind him.

"Huh... not a reaction I sort of expected but um OK..." Takumi said and Arisu giggled.

"Why are you here?!"

"I hear you got Demonic Hallucinating? Heh, I can help you with that anyway."

"You... you can?"

"Yep. Of course I can. Anyway, it was us Fox Demons who discovered the virus. But if I have to cure you, you will STAY away from Kyou."

"NO." I said angrily and pushed him out of my way! I was so close into believing the fact that he could cure my hallucinations. Something cold pressed against throat and Takumi chuckled. He was holding on to me, with the knife at my throat and I looked up to see a bewildered looking Kyou.

"Takumi?" He asked in a shocked voice.

"Yeah... who else?" Takumi sneered and pressed the knife deeper.

"You will break up with Claire or she'll die right here. You know very well that if you try to strike me, Claire will die," Takumi said and Kyou replied looking pale, "Why trying to break us up?"

"So that I can kill you without her following you around like she's some loyal dog. Did you want to marry her just because she was pretty? You don't care how she feels about you right? You just want to marry a person so that you could become the next chief for your demon kingdom or whatever right? Heh, Claire did you even know that?" Takumi spat.

"I know it's not!" I spat at Takumi and he gave me an evil grin.

"Are you sure?" He asked real quietly and I looked at Kyou with a panic look. Kyou had a very unrecognizable expression and his eyes were wide.

"Oh my God... you don't even care about me Kyou?" I asked, shocked. Kyou didn't even say anything and dropped to his knees. Tears started to stream down my face. I should have known. Hottie Kyou wouldn't even like Plain Claire.

"Fine... cure me... and I won't even go near Kyou." I spat and Takumi laughed with delight. I heard Arisu quietly laugh and mutter, "What a foolish human." I was suddenly glowed in pink and blinked.

"Hallucinating virus gone," Takumi said cheerfully and Kyou started to cough. Blood splattered on the pavement and I stared at him with horror. What was going on?

"Hehe, what a fool you are Claire. That was all a lie. Kyou DID really love you. I just used a binding spell on Kyou so that he couldn't talk or move to you! Geez, you humans are so easy to manipulate!" Arisu said with delight and laughed. Takumi smirked and kicked Kyou on the chest. He fell to the side, blood now pouring out of his mouth.

"Tsk... tsk, you shouldn't fight the spell. You'll die if you keep on trying," Takumi said and I stared at Kyou with horror. He looked at me with a look of loathe. I flinched at his look. 'He must hate me now because I doubted his love for me' I thought, tears filling my eyes.

Arisu snapped her fingers and Kyou gasped for air. Arisu walked over to his side and wiped the blood off of his mouth with her handkerchief.

"Oh Kyou, you look weak," she said sighing and Kyou was limp.

"Kyou," I whispered and Kyou looked at me again with another look of loathing.

"Why did you do this?" I asked Takumi savagely and he laughed and replied, "I was bored." and vanished. I stared, gaping at the spot where he vanished and looked back to see Arisu kissing Kyou. Kyou didn't even move to push her away and I sniffed, hastily wiping my eyes. Color started to return to Kyou's face and he took another deep breath. He rolled himself out of Arisu's grasp and shakily stood up.

"Kyou?" I asked softly and he looked at me with disbelief.

"How could you!" He rasped and I stared at him.

"How could you believe that Fox Demon Takumi? You must have actually doubted my love for you. You probably don't even care for me," Kyou spat and stumbled towards the door. Arisu appeared on his side and said sweetly, "Oh Kyou, lean on me and I'll help you."

"Get away Fox Demon." He spat and nearly collapsed against the door.

"Now, now." Arisu said and helped him up. He weakly tried to push her away and I stared after them entering the house. I stumbled after them, up to Kyou's room, and Arisu slid the bed covers over Kyou.

"Hello Claire," she said sounding as if she had never seen me before.

"I'm going to be staying at the guest room," Arisu said and flounced past me. I looked at her with pure hate and followed her to the guest room and my eyes widened. The room was already decorated and her things were already placed.

"Magic." Arisu said sighing as she walked past me. I ran back to Kyou's room and started to shake him.

"Kyou... look I'm sorry. Takumi just sounded so convincing! Kyou please." I begged, tears streaming down my face. Kyou looked at me, with hurt in his eyes and whispered, "I LOVED you... yet you must have doubted it or something." and turned away. I stepped back with horror and ran into my room. I flung myself on my bed and cried myself to sleep...

**************************************************************************************