Grim Reaper's Love

romantic stories collection, all English or hindi romantic stories, long romantic stories in English and hindi. Love stories collection. couple stories..
sexy
Platinum Member

Grim Reaper's Love

Unread post by sexy » 05 Aug 2015 10:36

Grim Reaper's Love - Chapter 1
This is chapter one of Grim Reaper's Love, I hope you would like it. Feel free to comment. I love to hear response from my reader.

Mei’s POV

It was rather sunny day. Nothing horrible was expected to happen, but I didn’t know it then…. it was my last day on Earth. I went on with my usual routine that day. First I went to school, then dance studio for my dance lesson…. These were basically the important factors of my everyday life.

Then the accident happened. It just happened when I was about to make a turn to the right. A car appeared on the street, out of nowhere and raced right into mine. The impact was so strong that my car flipped over and I banged my head hard as it felt like my head ripped right into half.

Before I blacked out completely, flashback of my life started reflecting in front of eyes. I remembered the day of my sixth birthday when I wore a beautiful princess dress, my mom designed for me. I remembered the day my elder sister, Linda challenged me to climb on the rooftop and left me there for hours, just because I was annoying. But, what I remembered the most was the day Linda died when she accidentally fell from the top of school building…. Or should I say ‘pushed’, by someone, someone that hated her to their guts.

When I thought, it was the end of me…. My eyes shot open and I woke up. I immediately climbed out of the car and found blood running down of my head like a river. The amazing thing was… I didn’t feel pain at all.

Just in front of me, lay a body of a colorless girl, she looked just like me, she had the same feature as mine, but one thing we weren’t the same….. She was died and was that me? Was I DIED?

I covered my head and SCREAMED. Screamed my lung out, screamed with my entire heart. This must be a nightmare, it must be… how could I die? How could I see my own dead body? This must be some sick joke!

Suddenly I was lifted off ground and when I turned to my left… then right… two mysteries figures who wore all black cloaks were waited beside me. They circled a thick chain around my neck as we started to fly higher and higher.

"Who are you? What do you want from me?" I screamed desperately for help, neither someone heard me, nor did they paid attention. They all stared at the dead girl who was trapped under the car.

The grims didn’t reply, they just kept flying higher into the sky and by a point; they flew so fast that their eyes were literally blind by the wind.

When I finally managed to open my eyes again, I was in front of the two giant doors. The one on the left marked "Heaven", while the door on the right marked "Grim Reaper".

"So, what is with these two doors? Am I supposed to choose?" I joked still thought this was just a dream.

"Mei Loveinsky," a godlike voice called my name. I freaked on the spot. "You have been mostly good throughout your life, so you may choose which world you want to end up with after you die," he informed as a golden key appeared in front of me.

I chuckled, "You kidding right? DO you know what I believe? I believe this is all just a nightmare and when the clock strikes ‘six’ I will wake up by my alarm and find myself in my own bedroom safe and alive."

He laughed as the two grims next to me followed, "You are so naïve to think you are still alive. Take a good look around. Feel the air. And then tell me if this is still a dream or not."

I did what he said to me and looked at my surrounding to see endless clouds. The air, I sniffed was just air… nothing special. How could it prove this was all real?

"Are you down yet? It is time for you to choose a door…" the voice appeared again.

"I still believe this is a dream!" I shouted. All this was just ridiculous, I would not believe this was real.

"Do I have to do it every time to get these foolish humans to believe me…." He mumbled. A group of image popped in my head showing me photo of my death wherein my head had cracked into two pieces.

"S….STOP IT…." I cried.

"You left me no choice… Now PICK A DAMN DOOR," he shouted gotten angry and scared the crap out of me.

Tears were flowing from my eyes, I didn’t care about any of these right now. All I could think about was how my family will react and how miserable they will be without me.

Without a thought, I choose "Grim Reaper’s door," but at that time, I didn’t know how important this decision was.

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Grim Reaper's Love

Unread post by sexy » 05 Aug 2015 10:37

Grim Reaper's Love - Chapter 2
Mei choose her afterlife to be in the Grim Reapre's world... Let's find out what will happen next.

Mei's POV

Two gigantic doors opened right in front of me, behind the door was the world of Grim Reaper; where an entire community of Grim lived normal everyday life. Only one thing was different from Earth... they all wore black cloak and carried Scythe on their back.

The two Grims who brought me up here the first place still hadn't let me loose yet. Instead they still treated me like a prisoner and carried me through the gate. The entrances disappeared into thin air right after we crossed. They then headed straight toward the huge castle that was sitting at the center of this place.

This place and city hadn't caught up its time yet. Everything in here on the street was old. The stuff they sold in the stores seemed to be a thousand years ago. The only thing that looked new around here was the castle, there was even few Grims who were up on its outer wall right now strengthen the wall while re-pain it.

Once we arrived at the front door of castle, they let me down to my own feet and gestured me to enter. I hung a worried look on my face and went. Behind those doors were nothing, but empty space, it certainly looked fancier than the outside and what was amazing was this place even having electric lights up the fancy lights that was 10 feet long from the ceiling.

At the other end of the room a Grim sat comfortably on a throne wearing a crown that was made out of bones as he held a cup of red liquid or blood on his hand, "Welcome, lovely." He spoke more focus on the book in his hand than me.

"Ummm... are you the king of Grim Reaper?" I asked being as polite as possible, "what is going to happen with me now?" I continued.

He titled his cup of drinks, still had his eye focus on his book, "What is your name daring?" He asked and drank out of his cups, I could tell he was annoyed by me.

"My name is Mei, Mei Hathway," I answered.

He spat out his drinks and finally turned his attention toward me in surprise. In his eye everything in this world are all short. There was this moment of silent in the air as he non-stop stared at me. I thought this was only my imagination, but I could see tears in his eyes as well, "Mei... Is that you?"

"Do I know you?" I asked weird out. His reaction to my name let me to think he knew me somehow or somewhere, "Who are you?"

"I.... I..." he stocked on that word, couldn't continue the conversation, "Let's change a subject, shall we," he turned away from me and changed the subject, "Which job do you prefer?" Once he got himself back together again, he turned and faced me again, "there are shopkeeper, factory workers, guards, and soldiers. There are two apartments for soldiers; one is the 'Bringer' which brought newly death soul to the gates and the second is the 'Fighter' which will be protecting our Grim Reaper's oldest, most precious town. That town are full with treasure of our Grim, those treasures itself attract the devil which was left on Earth."

When I was just about to open my mouth and get him a reply, he slapped his finger, "You should totally be a Fighter's," he insisted, "it would be perfect for you and I will partner you up with John; my son," he smiled at me. "That is settle!" He didn't leave any room for me to reject.

"Uh?" I was so confused and lost, wasn't I supposed to pick which jobs I wanted myself, but how could he decided for me while not asking my opinion at all. And that fighter's place sound so much scarier than all other place, especially the part where he said it attracts devils. "I do not know how to fight...." I mumbled, hopes he heard me.

"Don't worries, my son will teach you! He is the best fighter Grim's world ever have," he explained, I could tell he is so proud of his son.

At this moment, I knew I was in trouble since I couldn't think of any other reason for me to reject to this job and switched to another one. Meanwhile the awkward silent hung around the room and everything was still so weird to me.

"Now," he suddenly spoke clapping his hand together three times and a Scythe dropped from air and landed right in front of me, scared me to the bone. When I noticed, I was already wearing a black cloak on my back, "All done, now you are officially a Grim Reaper. Now follow the guards to the East forest, through there you can enter the town full of Grim Reaper's treasure. Good luck Honey," he pointed, "And by the way, someone will be there to welcome you," he giggled.

I followed the guards uneasily, 'is this how my life is going to be now? I will fight against some devil in order to protect something that doesn't even belong to me...' I thought to myself holding onto the Scythe tight.

Without another thought my hand started to move and without me knowing it I knocked out the guards who were showing me the way how to use Scythe. When I was about to panic or do something even more crazier... a hand grabbed my shoulder and pulled backward, while that person's hand surrounded me, "Calm down, I know, it is scary to accept all this in one day..." a sweet gentle voice said.

I felt the warm from whoever this was and calmed me down. All my fears were suddenly gone.

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Grim Reaper's Love

Unread post by sexy » 05 Aug 2015 10:37

Grim Reaper's Love - Chapter 3
Chapter 3.

Mei’s POV

Next few minutes… I finally able to breathe, I had finally got over my panic attack and I’m back to normal. So many events occurred in one day and I can’t possibly comprehend them all. First the car accident then the Grim Reapers and follow by this place… they all seem unreal, like they are some sort of fantasy.

"Are you ok?" A kind voice asks, pulling me out of my thoughts.

I nodded. He lets loose of his arm around my waist after he makes sure that I was not panic at all. I turn around in embarrassment, but also curious of who might this stranger be.

There stand a golden hair teen who is wearing a Grim’s cloak which covers most of his body. It is commonsense that most blonde had blue or unique color eyes, but he is different. He have brown eyes which make him even hotter.

"Hi," I say couldn’t believe I made a fool out of myself in front such a cute guy, "I’m Mei. And you are?" My heart increases its beat, not because of I ‘like’ him or anything, is because I’m embarrassed; he probably thinks I’m crazy or something.

"Hi, I’m John," he replies while his face remains the same, plain expression the minutes I see him. Which makes it harder for me to read his thoughts. I’m usually a great mind reader, I can tell by their facial expression and body movements. Never once, where I couldn’t read a person’s thought, until now.

"You!" I point my finger at him, "you’re the King’s son!" I was somewhat surprise and I certainly did not hide it. I thought, he wouldn’t have a face since the kind doesn’t have one… wait; maybe I just didn’t see the king’s face because he had his hood on the entire time. Now I felt even stupider.

He didn’t answer. Instead he raises his hand upward. Water rises from the solid ground and surrounds both of us. It keeps on rising until it completely covers our surrounding. A moment later, the water lights up, forces me to shut my eyes in defense.

"Don’t freak out like what you did a moment ago," his mocks.

I cling my teeth together, swear to myself I will get back at him for this later, while I stand there like a stone.

The water surrounds us soon breaks and lands all over me. I take it as a wake up call and open my eyes to find myself standing in the middle of an old, abandon town that I would see during Documentary of Gold Rush - "What?"

"Welcome to the Old Country," his expression finally changes, but I still couldn’t see much of emotions from it, "This is our Grim Reaper’s ‘treasure’ town. Humans used to call it ‘Ghosts Town’." He introduces.

"How…." I have trouble with my words, "but how did we get here? And this is still Earth right?" I finally manage to speak.

"It was teleport magic, with the ground water… It can teleport you to any place you want to go as long as you are confident enough," chuckles escape his mouth "And ‘yes,’ we are still on planet Earth."

"Will you teach me how to use the teleport magic?" A big smile landed across my face as embarrassment once again surfaces.

"Not until you learn how to defend yourself against the creatures that crawl around the town," he turns around and walks toward the forest behind the town.

Creatures… Even hearing the name of whatever those, make me chill. I desperately run after him and stay as close to him as possible, "Will you be teaching me how to fight?"

"We’ll see," he answers, no explanation of ‘why does he answer: We’ll see’ nor where we’re heading. There is nothing, but silence and I don’t feel like asking him anymore question either.

He leads me to this beautiful mansion that’s hidden inside the forest. It has two floors and is mostly covered in ivy. It has this dark figure to it that get you the feel of an haunted house.

"Do I have to live in this place?" I ask, a bit frighten at the same time excited to explore the inside of it.

"Yes, you have to live here now until you die on the battlefield," he says. I hope he was joking, but he didn’t laugh at it.

"We’re Grims. We are already dead? How can we die again?" I’m confused, we cannot die twice in one life… can we?

He ignores my questions and pushes the front door open then went in. I stand there takes a few moments to view the decoration of the mansion. "Wow," from the outside the mansion already look awesome enough, but on the inside is covered with gold, or the color of gold. Without lights in this place is already bright enough to see even during the nights.

"Is this mansion make out of gold?" I ask, but he ignores me again, "Is this what Grim Reapers are protecting?"

Chuckles left his mouth, "No, gold have no value to our world or in creature’s eye," he explains, when he was just about to take the cloak off him and relax.

"John, we need your back up. The devils are on their move," a female voice shouted from the side windows.

"I’m on it," he lets out a big sight then glances over toward me as if he is telling me to stay in the mansion for safety. Then he jumps out of side window and rushes into the forest.

Curiosities get the best of me as I climb upstairs to the second floor where there are bunch of doors stretch all the way down. I walk to the nearest door, grab on the doorknobs and try to open it; but it is locked.

I then try the door of next room but it is also locked. I start to use my strength and open it, it still doesn’t work. The weirdest things happened. Sounds of banging appear on the other side of the room. I thought the room is empty, but someone is actually in there, "Sorry, to brother you. I’m new here, my name is Mei. Would you open the door please?"

The banging stops and I wait there to meet whoever is behind the door. But nobody opens the door and comes out to greet me.