Grim Reaper's Love

romantic stories collection, all English or hindi romantic stories, long romantic stories in English and hindi. Love stories collection. couple stories..
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Grim Reaper's Love

Unread post by sexy » 05 Aug 2015 10:38

Grim Reaper's Love - Chapter 4
Getting used to new surrounding...

Mei's POV

Screamed, shouted, and mental hitting against one another was all I heard. There seemed to have demons in this town and they tried to achieve something that's hidden in this town. Then there's the frontiers of Grim Reaper who is protective whatever that thing might be. Now I'm officially a Grim, my job is to protect the things too. The problem is... I have no idea what are we protecting and John, the son of Grim King won't inform me anything.

Curiously get the best of me as I stand right next to the window at the end of second floor hallway and watch the bloody battle. There was blood everywhere but mostly they were the demons. The Grim Reaper did great job, they slid and kicked the demons' butt. Overtime the blood lay on the battlefield started to evaporate into gas and disappeared into the thin air as if they were just merely water. The only thing that was left was these horrible images, hanged inside my mind like a sticker.

Quickly it died down with great skill of each and everyone. And they retreat to this mansion. I ran down the stairs as fast as I could and sat down on the couch with my hand held together and acted professional, intended to leave a good first impression even though I knew, I am not fit for this area. I am just a cheerleader and ballet dancer who isn't like any one of them.

The mansion door opened and ten unfamiliar faces entered laughing and joking around each other like that battle was no big deal to them.

They freeze when they saw me. Someone from the group whistles and added, "Who is the new girl?" A somewhat good-looking boy with dark brown hair stepped forward and dropped himself on the spot on the couch next to mine. He stinks and he smells as if something die on him. He casually placed his arm on my shoulder, "New girl.... What is the size of your boot?" He asked without a shame.

I bit my lips and threw a punch at him for asking that disgusting question, but before I even reached for his stomach, he blocked it with his free hand, "Wow, chill girl. It was just a friendly question," he protested. "But," he held onto the hand I attacked with, "You do have some nice kick kid. It will be useful in the battlefield."

"There is no way, I'll go out there at all. Too much blood and what are these creature demons? Why did the King Grim put me in here when he seems so chilled with me?" I protested.

"Those creatures are soul inherit by Demon, there's an entire army of them around the world. We need as much help as we can and that is why you're here," he explained looking down on my hand, checked it out. I sneaked my hand out of his grip, "And the rest. Go ask John, he was right outside the door at the Gravestone under the tall oak tree cross the mansion," he brought his head up and stared at me straight in the eye.

I stood up from where I was and broke the eye contact felt all gross out by him. Then one thing stroked my mind, "What is behind these doors upstairs? Why are they locked? Was it you guys bedroom?" I asked pointing at the second floor.

Everyone shrugged, "We have no idea what's behind these doors or why they're locked. Only John knows what is in those rooms, but we never asked him and he never talked about them since he ruled around here," the flirty boy who sat on the couch reply. He stood up as well and held out his hand, "I'm Tom, by the way and what your name is?" He asked.

I hesitated then reached my hand out for his, "I'm Mei," I introduced myself to Tom and everyone else in the room. Then another question struck me, "Where do we sleep then?"

"We have Hammock in the living room which we made it ourselves and there are sheets in the library. You had to either make a hammock by yourself with material you could get or sleep in the library floor," he explained, from his voice I could tell he felt bad for me, "If you can't make a hammock then you have to sleep in the library with John," he added. "He is our leader and good at everything, but no matter how hard he tried, he just couldn't make a hammock," they think this is hilarious and start to laugh.

"Will you guys teach me how to make a hammock then?" I asked have no idea how to make one either.

Everyone shook their head, "Sorry sweetheart. We can't teach you since there aren't enough free time for us to begin with..." he said apologized.

"Do you guys eat? Who cook for you? And Why....." I have so many questions about this place but I was cut off.

"Go to the Library and study about our world yourself," John's voice appeared from the back as he dropped his scythe on the old dusty counter table. "Stop wasting your time and get to work," he ordered and everyone immediately got on their feet.

For some reason he irritated me, but since he was the leader and all I tried my best to be polite, "Would you please show me the library?" I asked, "And how many books do I need to read in order to know all about this side of world?"

He sat himself comfortably on the couch cross mine, "The library is right there," he pointed to a blank wall on the right side of the room, "And read and memorize all the books on the desk with a flower base on them."

I was so confused and lost, "Where is the library? There is nothing but wall here," I stared at the blank wall and couldn't find a door that lead to the library at all.

Suddenly a shoe flew passed me and hit directly on the wall. The wall moved by that hit and revealed a huge space behind the wall, "Wow," the view was amazing. The library had this old-fashioned design as if it were from ancient time, but also mixed with bits of modern technology.

"Find it..." he said rudely indicated I was stupid.

"You know you could have just tell me to push at the wall... there is no need to throw your shoe at me," I became even more pissed off and stormed into the library and shut the door behind me.

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 05 Aug 2015 10:38

Grim Reaper's Love - Chapter 5
Sorry for long update. I had been busy and I had writer's block but now I'm back. In this chapter, it will be review of previous chapters and we'll learn something about John and his past.

Summary

Mei got herself into a car accident and died on impact, but that wasn't the end. Her soul escaped from her body and woke up on the other side of the world spot, herself lying there deathly and covered with blood. Just then, two mystery figure arrived in front of her. Before she knew it, she had been taken away from Earth and arrived in front of two doors… one marked "Heaven" another marked as "Grim Reaper". For some unknown reason, she chose the door of Grim and her new afterlife started.

She first met the strange ruler of the Grim Reaper’s world, whom seemed to know everything about her. There she was given a choice to pick what section of kingdom she would like to be. Before she decided, Grim’s king made the decision for her and placed her in the ‘front line’ a soldier, also to be called the ‘fighters’. She had no choice but to obey.

She headed to the transportation well like she was told to and met Grim king’s son John, the commander of every soldier in the front line. He took her to their headquarter, a mansion in a ghost town somewhere on Earth, but before he could show her around, they were under attack by ‘demons’ worse enemy of Grim Reaper and the creature they were fighting against. He left her in the mansion alone. Out of curiosity, she went to the second floor of the mansion where bunch of doors were but she couldn't open any of them, and there were strange noise coming from the other side of the room. What’s the deal with those doors?

When the fight ended, the team of Grim returned but John didn't, he was the last one to arrive at the mansion. So far Mei had meet Tom, who seemed very nice and liked to joke around; he was also very sweet to her, much sweeter than John ever was. At the end of chapter 4.. Mei went into the library in order to learn more about the Grim Reaper’s world and how to fight before she did anything else.

...Mei went into the library to study about the Grim Reaper’s world. Outside the living room, John was comfortably resting on the sofa.

A loud thunder followed by voice appeared. "John, I asked you to take great care of Mei, not throw books at her and tell her to study on her own." It was the king, John’s own father, he sounded angry, angrier than usual.

"Why do I have to do it? Get someone else? There’s plenty of soldier that can teach her." John argued, pissed off, "I have stuff to do too, you know!"

"Like what? Ever since that girlfriend of yours died; you've become lazy and throw all your responsibility away like garbage." Grim crossed the line by mentioning the girl but he didn't stop there, "All you do is sleep your life away, eat and fight when you needed to… If it goes on like this, son you will be self-destroy. Now get in there and do something useful. If you don’t…" John just lies there, looked pissed "Then… I will destroy the gravestone you built for her under that oak tree, the precious gravestone that you visit whenever you can…" Grim threatened, he had no choice.

John shot up from where he lie, biting his teeth, "Fine, I’ll teach her… please don’t do anything to that gravestone." He was defended.

"Son. Forget about that backstabbing girl… she betrayed us, she betrayed you… she used you, remember. Get your life back, Son. She has joined demon’s side…"

"She… she’s dead… to me…" John added, "The gravestone is for the old her, the one I loved," John tighten his fist, "I swear I will kill her to revenge for the girl I once loved…"

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 05 Aug 2015 10:39

Grim Reaper's Love - Chapter 6
Here's the next chapter.
Recap

Here's a quick recap of 'Grim Reaper's Love'. Mei was involved in a horrible car accident and died. Two silhouette figures approached her and brought her to the afterworld. There she had to choose between three worlds and she chose Grim Reaper's world. She was then send to the warrior's category, where she had no choice but to be trained and fight against the worst enemy of Grim Reaper.

John annoyingly kicked open the door to the library, there he saw stack of books around Mei as she tried self-study. "There are so many books here with a lot of history, is it okay if I read them all?" She asked with a smile that reminded him of the girl he built the gravestone for.

He walked to the spot across her and slapped his hand against the table as hard as he could, "Stop with that ridiculous smile, it is disgusting," he almost shouted.

"It's just a smile you don't have to do that Jerk." She rolled her eyes at him, "Why are you even here? You refused to teach me..."

"Library is my bedroom. Do you have a problem with me being here?" He replied as he pulled out a chair and sat across the table from her. He then pushed the book aside so he could see her.

"No. I don't have a problem at all." She held a book over her face in order to cover up her smile.

John blindly reached under the table to search for a notebook that was tape underneath. Once he found it, he ripped it from the table and threw it in front of her "All you need to know about this world is all in this notebook, it includes this town's history, a summary of Grim Reaper's history as well as the history of those creatures you saw today," he explained while he stared at the notebook.

On the notebook there appeared to be a few red lipstick marks, some heart drawings and smell of perfume, a girl's perfume. All these things brought back some unpleasant memories for him but he couldn't look away from it.

Mei saw those marks as well. "Did your girlfriend put these marks on here?" She asked while giggling. She flipped through the book and smiled, "Thanks for the notes." Then she hid the smile since she didn't wanted to get yelled again because she was smiling.

"You're welcome and be careful with the book, don't you dare draw on it or spill things on it, or I will kill you. Get it?" John threatened.

"Why? Does this notebook mean that much to you? Or is it a girl you have crushed on made this for you?" She joked, flipped to a random page and started reading it.

"Is none of your business, just read it, learn from it and get it back to me as soon as possible," John said with frustration in his voice.

"You're so mean to me, why?" She asked rolling her eyes at him.

"I'm mean to everyone, not only you; the world doesn't revolve around you." He answered and annoyed that he had to spend time with her, "Now do you have any question, anything you don't understand?" He asked, stood up and started to leave.

"When will my training start?" She asked, flipped to the last page of the notebook and saw a love quote followed by a signature. It signed "'I promise to be yours forever, if you'll be mine for always.' Love Linda."

"The grave outside... was it for someone you cared about and is that why you're rude with me because I remain you of her?" Mei assumed, standing up from her chair and stared straight in his eyes.