H&M ( Teen Story)

romantic stories collection, all English or hindi romantic stories, long romantic stories in English and hindi. Love stories collection. couple stories..
sexy
Platinum Member

H&M ( Teen Story)

Unread post by sexy » 05 Aug 2015 22:15

H&M (1)
Facebook is a social networking site that made a lot of people's lives. Some people got into problems, while for others it helped to make a lot of friends. The best thing about Facebook is that people will meet their soulmates.
"I read it on Facebook," that what my sister said while informing my mother. So at first I thought it was a source of information or maybe an online newspaper, then the more my sister spoke about this website the more my curiosity grew. I just wanted to know all about this website called Facebook.

So one day I made this decision that I will find about Facebook. What is this website that my sister speaks a thousands times each day. I went on search engine and typed "Facebook..."
"Oh, it seems to be a famous website."

I felt embarrassed. How couldn't I know about it? I entered and created an account with a fake name 'Short Fairytale', that was a name or nickname. Well, at first I thought it was like a forum, but that wasn't the case. They didn't name it a social network for nothing.

Facebook has a blue and white color. I actually hated the two colors for my personal beliefs and the meaning of those colors in my life. But that wasn't the reason to stop feeding my curiosity and hunger. But it actually charmed me.

I started to surf on this website and was getting more and more information. How could my sister know about this website before me? I was embarrassed when I discovered that it wasn't an information source.

Later I added my sister and logged out.

The other day when I opened my Facebook account, I discovered that my sister left me a message. "Who is it?"

I replied that it was me, her sister. She was surprised. Well, actually more shocked than surprised.

She went quickly to my mother to tell her everything. My mother was surprised not for the reason I opened an account but because I was under age. I was twelve years old so I had to lie about my age. I guess, adding One year to my age is not a lie for me. My mother got frustrated. Well, the way my sister told the news to my mother was enough to make her angry and anxious. She behaved like I've killed someone or stolen a bank.

So to calm down my mum I had to promise her that I will not be opening a Facebook account telling the appropriate age. The appropriate age for my mother wasn't thirteen but actually fifteen at least.

Years passed by, I always had the stuff in my mind, and waiting for three years were like hell. But I had to keep my promise to my mother. My sister kept repeating the same stuff, something I felt like she was doing purposely to make me angry. Who knows?

Oh, finally today was my fifteenth birthday. I have never cared about my birthday till date but I was very happy today. I will finally get the chance to create a Facebook account.

I couldn't wait for the day to end. I started my laptop and created a Facebook account, but this time with my true name "Mariam Anouar". I added some of my friends who I knew had an account on this social networking site. And that time I made sure I won't add my sister, well for more security.

Days after, while checking my Facebook, I found a guy's invitation. His name was "Hamza Chouki". I had no friend with this name and I had nothing in common with him except we had the same religion. We were both Muslims.

Well, he was from London and born in the year 1987. So he was six years older than me.

He had uploaded his picture. His skin color was the color of dark coffee with milk and his eyes were brown, and he had short black hair. He wasn't that handsome but seeing his personal picture, I felt he may be a nice guy. So I accepted his invitation.

But in my mind I thought who was that guy? And why did he send me an invitation? If he was someone I knew with a fake account? Maybe I shouldn't have accepted his invitation... Oh what did I do?

The stuff about that guy gave me thousand bad ideas in my mind.

Should Mariam accept the invitation on Facebook or not? Please comment, I need your opinion to build my story.

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: H&M ( Teen Story)

Unread post by sexy » 05 Aug 2015 22:16

H&M (2) - Part 1
"The truth is the daughter of time."
It's so right
When I see the love in your eyes
All that I wanna do
Baby is to spend my life with you
And I know
As long as there is tomorrow
I'll be loving you right from the start
With all my heart
With all my heart, with all my heart
Wo-oh-oh, with all my heart...

This was Dream street song with all my heart from the movie I was watching. I'm the biggest fan. I know a lot of you will say, you are watching that old movie. Well, yes I do, and not for the first time, this is my tenth in this month. I am huge fan of Jesse, Chris, and all the members of the DS. I know it's old fashion.

But if my mind didn't... I mean if I wasn't wrong Plato says "All the old is beautiful... And should be shown"... Well, my English is bad I know... The quote I found it wrote on one of my high school walls in Arabic. And I translated it.

I go and check on my Facebook. He is no way to be online. An idea come into my mind.

I shouldn't accept the invitation. That idea made me sleepless for the entire last week. I know I always take risks but seems working with me. What if he was just some guy or some girl from my class? Trying to make a joke all over me? I did it anyway. What the worst can happen? Fall in love? Ha Ha Ha NEVER. Love doesn't exist. Love is just a word created by boys to use girls. All boys are looking at the girl's body. Love is social media invented to get more money more cash.

I waited for him to get online, I couldn't rest till I spoke to him. To be honest, I accepted his Facebook invitation, coz my English is really bad. I was bad English speaker, writer... More than you can ever imagine.

I'll present for you how my English writing was: "I love my life, the hey God... I has that god drime." I don't know if you got anything from this paragraph but that is what I meant.

"I love my life, the day was good, I had that good dream." Wait a second... That was the reason why Miss Hind used to give me 5 over 20... I used to think she was unfair, but now I think she was too generous.

I think I will give him one last chance, I'll go watch that Sandra Bullock's new movie "The Proposal" or should I watch that funny one "Two weeks notice", or maybe one of Amanda Bynes movies "Sydney white", "She's the man", "What a girl wants", or should I watch Hilary Duff. A lot of ideas came to my mind. What should I do?

Well, I took one of my notebooks, it was English notebook, I just hated English, I cut a paper and then cut into 16 equal parts. I fold it, mix it, and choose one.

It was high school musical, ow, not that one... But it should be some democracy... Screw democracy ... I throw this paper of HSM in waste basket, and choose another one. It was "A Cinderella Story" by Hilary Duff, well that what we call it democracy isn't. And I followed it with an evil's laugh nihahahaha.

I've watched all the movies. I just loved this movie. The dance scene, the football match scene, but my favorite scene is when Sam discovers that all the fortune that Fiona, her stepmother was benefiting was actually hers. Hey, if I love this movie that doesn't mean I believe in love.

The movie ended and he still he didn't got online. I log out from my Facebook put my laptop off and go to sleep.

Thank God that my mother didn't discover that I stayed that late, that is the benefit of not having a sister on Facebook spying on you. My desk clock showed that it is 00:30 when I am supposed to sleep at 10 pm. I couldn't remember how, but I fell immediately in a deep sleep.

In morning, I get ready myself, eat my breakfast and go to school. I am a good student by the way, but my only nightmare is English language. I just don't know why, I score 20 over 20 in all the school subject like Maths, Physics, Science, Arabic, French, History Geography, Islamic education, even sport, I scores 15 over 20. But when it comes to English, I am a complete disaster, I become a complete fool. On the first semester I scored 12 around 20. It was totally bad, but I was too happy, at least I didn't went under 10.

My sister is good in all the school subjects. She doesn't get all twenties like me but she could balance. What was surprising me every time is that her English score is always twenty. Oh please aren't we sisters what's wrong with my DNA.

She tried her best to improve my English, but it ended with her getting desperate. She always use, "Miss Hind, must be so unfortunate, because she had you on her class." And I used to answer her "She is lucky because, she has a genius girl like me." Well, my sister and I were so famous. Both of us were the toppers in our classes.

Wait for the part 2! What do you think of the quote I posted in the description? - "The truth is the daughter of time."

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: H&M ( Teen Story)

Unread post by sexy » 05 Aug 2015 22:16

H&M (2) - Part 2
"If television's a babysitter, the Internet is a drunk librarian who won't shut up." - Dorothy Gambrell. Remember making you feel happy and light and draw smile on your face is what I am trying my best to do. Warning: Do never let your brother under 15 open a Facebook account, it is not good for education and manners. Have fun...
In the evening I came back home, ate dinner and went to do my homework and my revision. I believed that "Hard work is another word of genius."

I ended my school studies in thirty pass eight, as usual. I opened my laptop put my windows on, and logged into my Facebook account. And of course, I didn't found him online.

Since the papers of yesterday, were still next to my laptop. I chose one, and this time I got lucky. It was Reese Witherspoon's movie 'Legally Blonde'.

I started to watch this movie, and adored this movie, but I hated one thing about it that was the exaggeration of using pink. Well I hated pink color, I found it too girly. It is not like I am lesbian or something, it is just that I preferred purple color. It is a girly color, but not that girly. If you get what I mean.

That movie was my favorite because it proved that men are jerks. Well, not all of them but most of them actually.

I loved it too, because every time I watched it, I laughed out loud. The character of the main role, Elle Woods, the way she was crazy about pink color, the way she cared a lot about fashion, the way she walked. But to be honest above all that we shouldn't forgot that there are a lot of hidden morals in this movie. To begin with, we should never judge people by their looks. Besides, one thinks a lot of people didn't put attention to, is that when we want something we will do it. In other word, as it said in French "vouloir, c'est pouvoir" the will is the power.

I finished watching the movie, and he still didn't get online. I knew what is in your mind. How could I know he wasn't watching the movie. Well, I was watching in the Internet not on TV. Obviously, I would stop watching the movie every ten minute and check if he was online. But unfortunately he wasn't online. This situation started to get off my nerves.

After ten minutes, it was 11:15 when I remembered that I had to do a research. The research was about the Woman's International Day. Well tomorrow is March 8th. And I know, that my History Geography teacher. Mr. Aboumadi, for the first a teacher had a last name that 100% described him. Well, the name means the father of the past. Anyway, I knew he would be frustrated, if nobody got some ideas about that Woman's International Day.

Since I was the topper in my class, I knew that Mr. Aboumadi will get mad at me if I didn't find the reason why we celebrated that event on March 8th.

When I typed the research topic on Google, I just remembered that quote of Neil Gaiman, "Google can bring you back 100,000 answers. A librarian can bring you back the right one." It took me two hours to get the reason. That even hated why they celebrated Even I'm a woman.

But all that anger was lost when I found that Hamza guy online. At that moment I remember what my mother always used to tell "We never know when it is good or when it is bad, sometimes we think it is good when it ended being bad. And sometimes we think it is bad when it ended to be good."

What do you think of the two quotes I used?

"If television's a babysitter, the Internet is a drunk librarian who won't shut up." - Dorothy Gambrell.

"Google can bring you back 100,000 answers. A librarian can bring you back the right one." - Neil Gaiman.

Comment Replies

Bookluver87 - Your opinion meant a lot to me, thank you.
John - Thank you, I hope I took it to the level you wished for.
Mawar - I couldn't get your comment, can clarify. Thank you anyway.

Hey, 250 readers, well that number to mention. Thank you for reading my fiction, I hope you enjoyed it. I know, I got only three comments. It is not like you are obliged to comment. But I would love to have your opinion.

With all my heart remember nothing in life is that worth. So don't worry be happy.