H&M ( Teen Story)

romantic stories collection, all English or hindi romantic stories, long romantic stories in English and hindi. Love stories collection. couple stories..
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: H&M ( Teen Story)

Unread post by sexy » 05 Aug 2015 22:17

H&M (3) - Part 1

They didn't agree on much. In fact, they didn't agree on anything. They fought all the time and challenged each other everyday. But despite their differences, they had one important thing in common, they were crazy about each other. Nicholas Sparks notebook. P.S: This has nothing to do with the story, just wanted to share it with you. I love the movie and specially this scene.

Enlarge Image'Hi' I wrote
"Hi," he wrote back.
'How r u?'
"I've never been better."
"What about you?"
'2'
"What I can't get you?"
'I've never been better 2.'
"Hhhhhh."
'Y U lafe.'
"What I can't get you?"
'Y U hhh.'
"Why did I say hhhh?"
'Yes.'
"Your English is a disaster."
"I now."
"What?"
'My English is a disaster.'
"Hhhhh."
'Hhhh.'
'I will go tchao, school tomorrow.'
'God nit.'
"What?"
'I go sleep ok.'
"Ah, good night."
"To you too."
':)'

And I went offline, I know my English is a disaster. But he is not faking at least since his GPS showed, "London, united kingdom."

But I felt so embarrassed, was my English that bad? No, I was using Facebook language, he is stupid. He can't understand it.

It was 00:30. I had to get some sleep. Tomorrow is the Woman International Day or is it today actually. Whatever today or tomorrow is, I need to get some sleep. I know that tomorrow will be busy.

At 7 o'clock am, the alarm rang. "zzz...zzz."

If I could just change that alarm ring. If I had choice I would have put one of Jesse McCartney songs, I had choice I would put "just so you know" or "beautiful soul".

I know my friends always told me why don't I use alarm option in my phone. Well, I would love to, but my mother did not allow me to do.

"Phones out of your room start 8 pm." I know how could she do this to me. But the thing that made me deal with this strange thing that everyone had to respect that law, my older sister, brother and even my parents.

Why that law, simply because my mother is a doctor, not any doctor, a neurologist. And what that had to do with phones.
Phones may cause head cancer or nerve cancer.
What I loved about that strange law is that everyone, has to leave his phone on the closet at 8 pm, my sister Asia my, elder my brother Soufiane and even my father and mother.

In school, while walking to class I heard a voice calling for me.
I turned, who I saw, Abdo. I wasn't surprised actually. He came and gave me a hug.
"Happy woman's day, dear."
"Thank you," and he gave me a red flower.
At that moment, people, specially girls, they got jealous.
"When did you bring the flower?"
"Well... I didn't bring it."
"What... Then how...??"
"You know that girl Ahlam..."
"The 8th year's student."
"Yep, she gave it to me, she said, "Rachid gave it to me, I'll be always loyal, I'll be always loving you B, "and she gave it to me."
We laughed so much that tears fell from my eyes.

Abdo was my best friend, my childhood friend. We were friends since the age of four. I always considered him like Soufiane. But girls couldn't understand that. They always got jealous, every time he hugged me or took my hand. It even got worst when sometimes kissed me on cheeks, or forehead.

Abdo, I was the only girl who called him with that nickname. Girls adored to call him B. His full name was Abdelfatah Baho.

He had brown chocolate hair, brow Asian eyes, brown skin, and 1m85 tall. He was taller than me, but not that much, I was 1m82. I know being a woman I was tall, a kind of too tall.

He left, and went to the cafeteria. Then he ordered two cups of tea and something to eat. We both had not eaten our breakfast.
I would love to accompany him, but that b** she came toward seemed she wanted me for something.

"Hi Mery," with a playing voice.
"Hi Tima," her name was Fatima. But since it was an old fashion, she made girls call her Tima.
She saved me two flowers.
"That's so nice off you."
"Just make sure Soufiane know about it."
"O...K..." while faking a smile.
Don't worry I will make sure to not remember. My brother Soufiane never had and never will care about that b**. He is the one who called that in the beginning and I got used to it.

sexy
Platinum Member

H&M (3) - Part 2
The picture in part 1 was Meryem.
I went to the cafeteria and ate breakfast with Abdo, and we both went to the class. In the class, we met Yasmine. She was our childhood friend too. She had brown yellow skin, and looked like a Hindu. We used to call her Rani, because she looked like Rani Mukherji, the Bollywood actress. She had long black hair, black eyes, and skinny body. She was 1m74 high, but looked short compared to us.

We went to history class, with Mr. Aboumadi.
I put the flowers next to me on the table. I knew what would happen.
"Miss... Arrange those stuff on the table."
"But sir... I wanted to give those flowers to Miss Hind, our English teacher."
"What?"
"Sir, can I go now," I whispered.
"Ok, in one condition, answer one question."
I knew what would be the question.

"Why we celebrate women day on march 8th?"
"Well, on March 8th, 1914 worker women..."
It took five minutes to give a speech about that boring March 8th stuff.
"Very good, cultural student... That is a good student, good example..."
It took him ten minutes to end the speech.
After he ended the whole speech, I whispered, "Sir, can we go now."
"We? You said only you."
"No, sir me, Abdelfatah and Yasmine"
"but..."
"pleas... pleaaaaaaaaaas"
"ok"

sexy
Platinum Member

H&M (4) - Part 1
What to do? Should I trust him? He is just Facebook pal? All I know about him are stories he told.
A Week Later

It's been awhile that I didn't speak to that guy Hamza. But something strange happened; it seems like he has changed his last name from Chaouki to El. It looks like his last name starts with El because when I asked him the reason for changing his last name, he said, "That Chaouki was just a nickname." That made me doubt whether his first name is Hamza or not.

But as a Moroccan proverb says, 'Follow the liar till the front door.'

Well, he didn't get online that evening while he promised to do so... But why? Why do I feel like something is wrong? Maybe I just got used to chat with him for hours daily... I'd better go to sleep. It's already half past midnight, There's no way he get online now.

School was as usual, French classes followed by Arabic ones, and two hours of physical education. This Monday seems to be an usual one. I love Mondays; it the only day that I've got no classes in the afternoon. So I can enjoy my time at home and have a little nap. I sleep for about a half an hour then start to revise my lessons, well I have Math's test on Wednesday, so I must work for it. I start to practice doing some Math exercises till I got tired. It was already 6 pm, my mom called me to have some tea. I'm just one of tea biggest addict. It makes me feel so relaxed. I'm feeling so tired and sleepy, but since I've already had a half an hour nap, I decide to stay in the living room and chat with my family, since my mother and sister got some interesting gossip topics.

An hour later, I go to my room to prepare myself, since I had extra hours, English ones, something I believe I'll never be good at. Especially that Hamza and I decided to start speaking Moroccan Arabic "Darija" thanks to my distasteful English.

Well, yes I found out that he spent his childhood in Morocco, I know it might sound strange but I just didn't found it so, for a simple reason: the majority of my relatives live in Europe. Moreover his name was Hamza, an Arabic name used frequently here in Morocco. If he is really named Hamza, the thing I doubt actually is that it's been a week that he didn't get online. What's going on with him? I'm sure something is wrong? But what was it?

Hope you like this part. Thank you Faty flower's sister for helping me. Comment please.

Remember, life is easy if you wear a smile.