Pakistani Boy Vs. African Girl

romantic stories collection, all English or hindi romantic stories, long romantic stories in English and hindi. Love stories collection. couple stories..
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Pakistani Boy Vs. African Girl

Unread post by sexy » 07 Aug 2015 11:50

Pakistani Boy Vs. African Girl (4)
Akia is in the mood to damage Rashid's life, much to Sachiko's dismay.
The clouds moved slowly in the sky as the sun shone brightly, sparkling up the school windows. The buzzing of flies and the chirping of birds could be heard. The small, gray building was still, for a moment, until the bell for second period rang. In no time, students collided with each other, their footsteps loud and heavy as they carried themselves up and down the stairs, and through long corridors. While they shoved past each other, Akia could feel the grounds shaking.

She pushed her way up the stairs and scurried to the O.E.A. The area was decorated with bright, orange furniture, undeniably the South section. She glanced at the room S3, but saw that it was empty. She made her way over to S6, her Maths room. There was no one there, apart from her teacher, Mr. Zumber.

"Hello there, what a lovely surprise," he said cheerfully, although Akia suspected that he was just pretending to be happy with her presence. She made a noise of disgust, that was low and vibrated in the room, which the teacher deliberately ignored.

Akia walked to the back of the classroom, near the window, until she was stopped by Mr. Zumber's small, curvy figure, blocking her way. He had to slightly tilt his heart-shaped face up to look at her. He had a silver piercing in his left ear and he had black hair which partially covered his right eye. There was a mass of hair around his mouth, demanding to be shaved and his ears were small and pointy. He had a long, wide nose that had a noticeable bump at the top. He was an Indian man in his twenties and, like every other day, he wore the same outfit; a purple shirt, a spotty blue tie and black trousers along with a gray vest.

"Can you please hand out these books for me?" He asked with a London accent as he held on to a pile of bright, orange books.

"I can... but I won't," Akia said cheekily, making the teacher laugh. The African girl's smirk faded away as the teacher continued to laugh harder. Students were making their way in, looking over at the two of them with curious eyes. Akia could feel a rush of embarrassment take over her as she hissed, "I mean it."

On the ground below, Rashid was seated in the middle of the O.E.A in a table of four. Next to him was James Grantham, a white boy, and opposite him were Tyrone Ebanks, a black boy, and Jimmy Chung, a Chinese boy. His friends, Andreas and Ibrahim were in the lesson with him and they were sitting together in the table behind him. However, their table was pushed far away from him, so he had to raise his voice if he wanted to talk to them.

"How's your girlfriend?" Jimmy asked, looking at Rashid. He talked quickly and his accent was a mixture of American and New Zealand.

"She isn't my girlfriend," Rashid said slowly, his anger reaching his words in no time. The other two boys sniggered in amusement at his response.

Jimmy raised a small, furry eyebrow, making the Pakistani boy clench his fists by his sides. The Chinese boy was a lot smaller than Rashid; he came up to Rashid's shoulder. He was skinny too, giving him the impression that he's fragile and easy to break. Rashid felt like attacking him, right there and then, but he held himself back. He heard many rumors about the Chinese boy being a black belt in Karate and he believed they were true.

"Not your girlfriend, huh? Why did James see you sneak into her house in the middle of the night?" Tyrone asked with a big, lopsided grin on his face. The boy next to Rashid nodded his head, laughing at the Pakistani boy's outraged expression.

"What the hell kind of crack are you taking?" Rashid retorted, making the three boys laugh harder. Rashid was shaking in rage as inappropriate thoughts flashed through his mind. Even thinking about her made him angry, but this kind of thinking made his face turn a fiery red. His eyes were wide and unblinking, causing his eyes to water. There was a foul bile rising up his throat. He felt sick and mortified.

His body was screaming at him to attack. His back was low and crouched and he was nearly off his seat, ready to pounce on them anytime soon. He was going to strike on the weakest first and for him, that was James Grantham. He was just above Rashid's waist and although he was chubby, his baby-smooth complexion made him look vulnerable. Then it was an internal struggle between Jimmy Chung and Tyrone Ebanks. Tyrone was roughly around Rashid's height and he was more thick-bodied. The Pakistani boy feared that Tyrone would sit on him, like a sumo wrestler.

"Come on, man. Admit it. You love her," Jimmy said, smirking as he saw Rashid's eyes widening even more. He looked like he was going to explode anytime soon.

"I don't love Akia! I hate her!" Rashid roared at them, catching Andreas' attention. The Mexican boy nudged Ibrahim and nodded towards their heated friend, who was shaking frantically and breathing unevenly.

Jimmy moved his head back and threw his hands in the air. "Who said anything about Akia?" He asked innocently. His chocolate-brown eyes were glinting, almost like a silent victory.

"You always mention her," Rashid said through gritted teeth. His spit was spraying through the air like venom. His veins were sticking out, blue and purple against his arms and forehead. His vision was getting more blurrier than it already was. He could barely make out the Chinese boy's face.

"Yeah, but we're talking about someone else this time," Tyrone lied. "It just goes to show she's the first thing that comes to your mind when we say 'girlfriend'."

The boys laughed around him, which was joined in with the rest of the class laughing at the teacher, who accidentally said a swear word. At that moment, Rashid's tears slowly fell. His tears were big and heavy, and they shone in the daylight. He wiped them away quickly, praying that the boys didn't see, but they did. Their laughter was louder and audible in his ears, making him shrink in his seat. He covered his face with his arms as more tears fell in a rapid pace, his shoulders heaving up and down hysterically as he sobbed.

It was only a matter of time before the teacher was standing by his side.

"What's the matter, Rashid?" Miss Crombey asked, drawing everyone's attention on to the Pakistani boy. Rashid kept his head low and firmly fixed on the desk, refusing to look up. After a long moment, the teacher turned to Jimmy with an accusing look. "What happened?"

"He's just crying 'cause he misses his girlfriend," Jimmy replied, shrugging his shoulders. Rashid snapped his head up and banged his fists against the table. His actions made James jump in fright, which made a quarter of the class chuckle quietly.

"I don't have a girlfriend!" Rashid bellowed, sending a small group of people into a fit of laughter, which was shortly followed by nearly every single one of his classmate laughing. He was burning red with anger and humiliation. More tears streamed down his cheeks, no matter how hard he tried to hold them back.

Jimmy grinned in satisfaction, his pale yellow teeth showing in a wonky line. "Oh, right. My mistake. He's crying 'cause he wants a girlfriend."

"Alright, I heard enough. Jimmy, pack up your stuff and go to the Head of Year's office," Miss Crombey instructed in a calm voice.

The Chinese boy's face fell when he realized what she had asked him to do. "What? Why? What did I do?" He asked, bewildered.

"Don't ask questions and do as I say," the teacher snapped.

"No. I didn't do anything wrong," Jimmy said stubbornly as he crossed his arms. The class chorused 'awwh' together, a sound that is commonly used when someone is being rebellious.

"You're only making this worse for yourself," Miss Crombey said, annoyed. "If I were you, I'd quietly leave."

"If you were me, you'd do the exactly the same thing 'cause you're me," Jimmy replied cockily, earning another round of 'awwh's' from his class.

"Don't make me call Patrol," the teacher threatened. "Leave now. You only look pathetic talking back."

Rashid watched as Jimmy shot up from his chair and grabbed his bag, his red book and his jacket ferociously. The teacher turned to Kelly Towler, a blonde girl and asked her to take him to the office. After Jimmy and Kelly left the O.E.A, the classroom was alive with the sound of chattering.

Miss Crombey knelt down next to Rashid and asked him softly, "Do you want to step outside for a breather?"

Rashid nodded his head, his eyes glued to his hands. He could feel people staring at him, including James and Tyrone, as well as his friends. He couldn't look at anyone for the fear of seeing them laugh at him. He couldn't look at Andreas and Ibrahim for his ego was hurt and he didn't want them to acknowledge that his pride had been trampled on.

His stomach churned as he picked himself up slowly. The classroom had gone quiet, making him shiver, despite the sun's heat radiating from outside. The hair on his arms and on the back of his neck rose as goosebumps trailed over his body. He kept his head low and concentrated fiercely on the blurry ground. His movement was fast and in no time, he was out of the open area and into the boys' toilet, heading for the disabled cubicle.

In the ground above, in S6, Sachiko passed a four-piece Kit-Kat bar to Akia, after Mr. Zumber's back was turned.

"Here," she whispered. "For your rumbly tummy."

"Cheers," Akia said, taking the four-piece chocolate bar. It felt warm and soft in her hand. She peeled open the wrapper slowly and scrunched up her nose as she saw the chocolate slightly melting and sticking on to the silver foil. She broke a bar and crunched on it. It was soft and easily breakable. The chocolate was warm and melted in her tongue, making her almost gag.

Slowly, Akia reached into her pocket and pulled out a blue paper towel. When she thought that Sachiko wasn't looking, she spat the chocolate out of her mouth and on to the paper towel. She looked helplessly at the mushy Kit-Kat in her hand. Her dark gray eyes found the small, round bin at the front of the classroom. She wanted to chuck the chocolate away, but she knew that she would only upset Sachiko. Her gray eyes looked up at the teacher and they lit up.

She rested her right arm on the desk and swung the Kit-Kat around. Mr. Zumber immediately looked her way and Akia opened her mouth, looking like she was going to take another bite. Sachiko gave her a little kick, silently warning her friend that the teacher was looking.

"You're not supposed to be eating," Mr. Zumber pointed out. There was a hint of amusement in his voice which Akia picked up on.

"But I'm hungry," she insisted as she clutched on to the chocolate for her friend's sake. She felt a flutter of happiness as Mr. Zumber walked over with his left hand stretched out.

"Hand it over," he said calmly, wagging his hand. The light from outside reflected against his shiny, silver watch. Akia watched the little hands move as each second went by. She strained her ears to listen to them tick, but the noise was masked by the constant chatter from her classmates.

Eventually, she heaved a loud sigh and slammed the Kit-Kat in his small hand, glaring at him, which made his cheekbones rise. When he chucked the chocolate in the bin, she gave Sachiko an apologetic look.

"Sorry," she said quietly. She was apologizing for the lies that she told rather than wasting her friend's snack.

The Japanese girl shook her head. She tucked a strand of her long, black hair behind her ear and smiled. The sunlight highlighted Sachiko's features, giving off the impression that she was glowing. When she spoke, her words were soft and there wasn't a trace of anger in them.

"Hey, don't worry about it. I've got some more in my bag."

Akia wanted to tell her. She was tired of lying. There were times in her life when she nearly confessed, but she held back. The thought of losing her friends stopped her from confessing. She looked at Sachiko, who looked back at her with kind, caring eyes.

"Nice. We'll have them together, later," Akia replied. She couldn't do it.

"Akia, pay attention," Mr. Zumber said, putting a finger to his lips, signaling for her to be quiet.

Akia sighed. She glanced at Sachiko, who was looking at the front with a straight posture. Then her dark gray eyes look at the small, round bin. Like the school, the bin was gray and concealed with a white, plastic bag on top. She couldn't see the Kit-Kat, but she knew that it was there, taunting her. She could imagine the chocolate spreading and staining the plastic bag. The thought sickened her.

"Hey, what did Libby show you?" Sachiko asked in a whisper. Her right hand was covering her mouth, so the teacher couldn't see her lips moving.

Akia turned to the Japanese girl, confused. For a moment, she forgot who Libby was. "What?"

"She said she wanted to show you something this morning, remember?" Sachiko recalled. Akia's eyes widened in realization and her stomach rumbled again, loudly.

"She got a tattoo," she said emotionlessly.

"Permanent?"

"Yup."

"Oh my god," Sachiko gasped, her features scrunched up together in worry. While she muttered on about the tattoo, Akia listened with half an ear. She caught another pair of brown eyes on her. They belonged to Abdul Hussain, whom she recognized as one of Rashid's friend. He looked away quickly, an action that made Akia narrow her eyes.

"Akia? Akia? What does her tattoo look like?" Sachiko repeated, gently kicking Akia's leg, trying to grab her attention.

"Can't remember," Akia lied, still watching Abdul from across the room. His red and white checkered shirt hung on him in awkward angles and the back of his shirt wasn't tucked in, making the African girl scrunch up her nose. His cheeks were chubby and had turned slightly pink. His complexion was lighter than Rashid's and he wasn't as hairy. Still, even in the distance, Akia could make out the faint hair growing on the side of his face.

"Can't you remember anything about the tattoo?" Sachiko asked, exasperated.

Abdul looked behind him and made eye contact with Akia. Almost immediately, he broke it and looked back at the front. Akia let out a heavy sigh and at the same time, her stomach rumbled. She could feel hunger, mixed in with a feeling of sickness as she continued to stare at Abdul's big mole on his long nose.

"Akia? Is her tattoo pretty, at least?"

"This morning," Akia started slowly, her gray eyes focused on Abdul's bendy back. "Valerie got sent home."

"Valerie?" Sachiko questioned, secretly bewildered by the sudden change of topic.

"Fifteen more minutes until its break time!" Mr. Zumber announced. "I expect the worksheet to be completed, front and back. Whoever doesn't finish will stay in at break."

Akia looked down at her blank sheet and then she looked at Sachiko's completed sheet.

"Can I copy you?" It was more of an imperative command rather than a question, but Sachiko nodded and handed her work over. While Akia copied down her answers, she said, "You know Valerie. The little cutie with the Afro? My little monkey?"

Sachiko nodded her head, "Yeah, now I remember. Why did she get sent home?"

"Good question," Akia said, her grip tightening around her black pen. Her writing came out big and wobbly. "Some dirty, fat tramp shoved her against the wall. She hurt her spine."

Akia didn't need to say anymore. Sachiko understood why she was angry and who hurt the little girl. The knowledge that the Japanese girl gained made her feel fed up. She knew that trouble was coming. She recognized the look on Akia's face - the look that's seeking revenge.

"Valerie is okay now, isn't she?" Sachiko asked carefully.

"She... better be," Akia replied. "'Course that dirty, fat tramp needs to learn a lesson. He can't go around hurting innocent little girls with his disgusting self. I'm gonna make sure he gets a good taste of karma."

Sachiko sighed, "What are you going to do now?"

"Hurt him. See how he likes it," Akia explained in short, snappy sentences. Her writing was becoming bigger and the black ink was starting to smudge over her paper. She flipped over her worksheet and slammed it down on the desk. "I'm gonna damage his little, hairy thing. I'll be doing the world a favor. We don't need more rats running around."

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm going to kick his you-know-what," Akia snapped. She stopped writing to stick out her legs and wriggle her feet. Sachiko looked down at her shiny, red heels as her heartbeat quickened. "With these five inches stiletto, it'll be permanently damaged," Akia went on. There was a mischievous smile on her face that scared her friend.

"You can't do that," Sachiko said, her voice wobbling with panic. She squeezed her fists when Akia raised an eyebrow, challenging her. "You can't," the Japanese girl repeated, shaking her head frantically. "You'll only end up getting expelled."

"So? It'll be worth it," Akia said, shrugging.

"Five more minutes left," Mr. Zumber said loudly, making Sachiko even more worried.

"Seriously, Akia, you're not thinking properly," she protested. "Think about your family - your mum, your brothers. Don't you remember the struggle they went through just to enroll you here? You can't let them down. They worked so hard for this - and for what? So you can get expelled?"

Akia didn't reply and looked down at her worksheet. She started scribbling away, halfway done as her mind drifted off to ants. Thinking about them comforted her; she knew that she would see them or at least find one wherever she goes. Then she thought about the people around her. A smirk settled on her features.

"I can always say it was an accident," she whispered.

"What?"

"An accident," Akia repeated. "I'll convince the others to back me up."

"Hold on..." Sachiko raised a skinny finger in the air, her brown eyes staring at Akia in disbelief.

"How can you accidentally kick someone's balls?"

"Simple. I'll say that I tried to kick something else, like a football or whatever, but instead, I accidentally kicked his little, hairy thing," Akia explained, her voice low. She looked around the room to see if anyone was listening. "I can easily get a group of people to back me up on this. No problem. The school will let me stay and that stupid ape won't be able to reproduce at all. Perfect."

Sachiko gulped. She opened up her closed fists; they were a dark pink and there were fingernail marks on her palms. Her hands were sweating and she wiped them on her purple cardigan. She was hesitating before she asked, "When... when are you going to do this?"

The bell for break time rang loudly and clearly. Akia jumped up from her chair with a grin, "Now."

Meanwhile, Rashid picked himself up the ocean-blue floor. He had skipped the rest of his Maths lesson and stayed in the boys' toilet, locking himself in his favorite cubicle. He could hear loud footsteps and the sound of chairs being scraped back. He could hear teachers shouting and students talking. The grounds and stairs were shaking and Rashid knew that it won't be long before another boy comes to the toilet.

He looked at himself in the small, square mirror. He looked at himself carefully, although he will never admit it. The dark bags under his eyes were still there. His eyes were rough and his eyelids looked like they were cracked. The corner of his eyes were painted with a dull yellow. His pupils were surrounded by dark red veins. His cheeks were pink and they stung him. His nose was red and itchy. Under the white light, his forehead glistened with a mixture of sweat and hair gel, which was beginning to dribble down and make his hair look soggy and damp.

Then he thought about her, yet again. The images from Maths were still haunting his mind. He wanted it to stop. Just thinking about her made him slap himself. He could feel the stinging pain on his cheeks, but the pain was not enough to stop his inappropriate thoughts. Then his mind raced back to the last few months, to the day he made a discovery about Akia Guido Sebastian.

Suddenly, the only thing that mattered to him was torturing her. He felt like he needed to prove himself, to show her and everyone else how much he hated her.

So he went to look for her.

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Pakistani Boy Vs. African Girl

Unread post by sexy » 07 Aug 2015 11:50

Pakistani Boy Vs. African Girl (5)
Akia and Rashid are looking for each other! This can only mean one thing, right?
"Akia! Stop it! You're not thinking properly!" Sachiko pleaded, her little legs moving quickly to keep up with Akia's long strides. She reached for the hem of Akia's leather jacket, making the African girl move her body roughly, away from her concerned friend's grip. "Akia! Please listen to me!"

The two girls arrived at the center of the Secondary school, where there was cafeteria. The tables were long and yellow, fixed with flat, dark blue, circle-shaped seats. There were tables of different shapes and sizes. The longest table was near the double doors that lead to the back of the playground; it had thirty seats, fifteen on each side. There were two circle-shaped tables that had four seats and three triangle-shaped tables with three seats. The cafeteria was bright from the sun outside, shining in through the long, glass windows. There were students from all year groups, scattered around in the small area, talking loudly to hear themselves from everyone else.

"Akia! Stop moving so fast!" Sachiko yelled, holding on to Akia's bag strap, worried that she was going to get swallowed by a large group of people. Akia ignored her and looked around, scanning the area for her target. Her dark gray eyes focused on the long line, starting from the food stalls and leading all the way to the outside the playground. She walked ahead, her eyes still looking at the food section, unaware of what was in front of her.

"Akia! Watch out!"

The voice was loud and brittle. Akia knew that it wasn't Sachiko's voice. She didn't have time to ponder because, at that moment, she was pushed to the side, while strong, flabby arms were wrapped around her skinny frame. From the corner of her eyes, she could see something yellow slamming down on the floor. A loud, sharp noise echoed around the cafeteria and it lasted for a second before being replaced with the sound of laughter.

Students watched in amusement as Akia struggled to balance herself in her red high heels. Her arms were squashed in between a big, warm chest. Her features were twisted with mortification. When she eventually steadied herself, she looked up at a pair of worried brown eyes, which nearly made her lose her balance again.

"Libby!?" Akia exclaimed in an abrupt tone, almost demanding for an explanation. She glanced down at her trapped arms and wriggled free from Libby's strong grip and pushed her away with disgust. "What the fuck was that for?"

"The... the sign," Libby said hoarsely as she pulled on the ruffles of her skirt. She kept her eyes focused on the light gray floor.

"What?"

"Libby stopped you from falling over that wet sign," Sachiko explained softly, pointing a thin finger to the yellow object that was being picked up by Mr. Omez, a Geography teacher. He set it back down on the ground, making it stand up. The yellow object had a triangle in the middle with an exclamation mark, painted in thick black. The words 'Cautionary Wet Floor' was under the symbol, and it was written in big, black, and bold letters.

Akia suddenly felt a pang of guilt for shouting at her friend, but her pride was far too high. "You didn't have to push me for fuck sake. Why the hell didn't you just warn me?"

"There wasn't much time," Sachiko answered for Libby. "Besides, if you tripped on the floor sign, you could have seriously sprained your ankles - I mean, who knows what damage those heels are capable of?

"Stop being so dramatic," Akia snapped, wanting to forget the situation. She looked around her at the cafeteria which had returned to the way it was; students were talking to each other, occasionally nodding their head and doing hand gestures. Only a small group of year-seven children, sitting at the front in a small, round table stared at the girls in fascination.

"Do you really have a tattoo?"

"Yeah... Akia told you, didn't she?"

"I asked her."

"Oh... Okay... Do you wanna see it?"

Sachiko and Libby's conversation held a third of Akia's attention. As they continued to speak, the African girl's back straightened and her jaw clenched when a big figure went past her. She could only see the back of him and he resembled Rashid with his messy, black hair and his large shoulders. She knew it couldn't be the Pakistani boy she was after, because that person was wearing a long-sleeved, black shirt and a black trouser, unlike Rahid he walked with his back straight and he took little steps. Whereas Rashid was running with his back arched over. His arms were punching back and forth while he took big, heavy steps. Wrinkles were plastered on his forehead and his lips were squeezed shut. The veins around his eyes had turned lighter; they were barely noticeable, but the bags were still dark and there was swelling around his eyes. His body was thrown forward as he stumbled in front of the school library, his arms holding onto the glass window to keep his balance. He looked down at his shoes and saw that his laces were undone.

With a huge sigh, Rashid bent down to tuck his shoe laces in his worn down shoes, feeling too lazy to tie them up. For the second time, his rear was exposed. His friend, Andreas was coming down the stairs until he saw Rashid's butt cheeks and stumbled back, bumping into Ibrahim.

"What the-!"

Ibrahim didn't finish his sentence because he, too, was looking at Rashid's exposed rear. Then he laughed. Even though he laughed loudly, Rashid wasn't paying attention and ran inside the library, without looking back. Andreas nudged Ibrahim and nodded towards the small, wide room which Rashid had run into. They both ran after him.

The library was quite spacious for being so small. The bookshelves were thin, but supported more than twenty books; they could also be rotated around with a bit of a struggle. There was a desk near the first corner and sitting comfortably behind the desk was the librarian, Mrs. Thomas, an old woman. Like the rest of the school, the walls were white and the carpets were a dark gray; stained with dirt and chewing gum. On the far end of the library, there were tables arranged in rows, and stuck on the wall was a big, interactive whiteboard. Above on the ceiling, there a long light that lit up the entire area, making the room a bright yellow.

Rashid was in the corner of the room where a gray, round table was standing, and around the table, there were four orange chairs that Akia and her friends usually sit in. This time, Akia and her group weren't present.

"Man, why is your fat ass here?"

The voice belonged to Ibrahim Mohammadi, who was a Bengali. He was a tall, skinny guy but he wasn't as tall as Rashid, although people tend to think he was. His face was thin and oval, complimenting his straight, medium-sized nose but making his high cheekbones stand out. His eyes were a caramel-brown while his complexion was slightly darker than Rashid's, and because of his complexion, his chickenpox scars blended with his skin. However, as he stood there in the library, looking at Rashid, the long light was highlighting his scars; most of them were on his arms, hands and thighs, and a couple were on his face - near his cheeks.

Rashid was surprised to see his friend there.

"Are you okay?" Andreas asked, breaking the silence. Rashid pulled his eyes away from Ibrahim's chickenpox scars and looked at his other friend, "You cried in Maths. What happened?"

"It was about that Akia girl, wasn't it?" Ibrahim added, smirking. Rashid stared at him coldly, making his smirk falter.

When Rashid didn't answer, Andreas asked another question, "Are you looking for her?"

Again, Rashid didn't reply. Instead, he ran out of the library, surprising both of his friends. Meanwhile, on the ground below him, Akia marched into the Atrium. Sachiko and Libby were behind her, arguing about the butterfly tattoo. The African girl spun around on her heels and turned to them with an intense glare.

"Listen here!" She snapped her fingers in front of the two girls' faces. Her dark gray eyes stared straight at Sachiko's brown pair. "That tattoo is permanent, okay? There's nothing we can do about it now. So just deal with it, Sach. Libby is cool with it and it's not as if the tattoo is on you or anything, so just chill the fuck out."

"Yeah! That's exactly what I've been trying to tell her!" Libby exclaimed with a big beam on her face. She crossed her arms, turned her head towards the worried Japanese girl and said, "Cheer up. I've got a tattoo that I love. Akia loves it too. So why can't you?"

"You love her tattoo?" Sachiko asked Akia in a skeptical tone.

"Yeah, she does. She said she always wanted a butterfly like this," Libby explained, before Akia could open her mouth. Sachiko looked at Akia for confirmation. There was a look of confusion appearing on Akia's face, something that Libby didn't notice.

"Really?" Sachiko was unsure.

"Yup, she told me in year-seven, when we had Science class together," Libby said, her eyes were looking past Sachiko and settled on Akia's confused face. Libby could feel her heart racing. "Don't you remember, Akia? We were sitting at the back of the classroom, like we always did and we had a supply teacher. She said we could go on the laptops and you showed me a butterfly picture just like my tattoo and you said, "I want a tattoo like this when I'm eighteen. Ain't no one gonna stop me." Don't you remember?"

"Yeah, now it's coming back to me," Akia lied, losing interest in the topic. She changed the subject. "Do you guys know where that fucking rat would be hiding?"

"Rashid?" Libby asked with a frown. Akia nodded her head, her gray eyes scanning the surrounding area.

"I've searched everywhere for him!" She exclaimed, throwing her arms in the air in frustration. "I've checked the cafeteria, the playground, the O.E.A, the sports hall, Miss Murphey's office, and I even stood outside the boys' toilets, but no one was there!"

"Why are you looking for him?" Libby asked, her voice loud and demanding. Sachiko shook her head, pitying her friends. When Akia didn't answer, she spoke for her.

"She wants to teach him a lesson for hurting Valavie," she said.

"Valerie," Akia snapped.

"She's going through all this trouble to find him just, so she can kick his manhood in the end," Sachiko continued. "Personally, I don't think it's worth getting expelled for. Besides, if you really hate your enemy, you wouldn't want anything to do with them. You wouldn't even go near them."

"Actually, when you hate someone as much as I do, you'll do anything to make sure that person's life is ruined," Akia said through gritted teeth. She was no longer looking around and instead her eyes were focused on Sachiko, who was refusing to make eye contact with her. Sachiko was looking at Libby with flickering wide eyes. Libby nodded slowly and understood.

"I kinda agree with Sachiko," she said, looking down. "I mean, like, why are you so desperate to go looking for him? I know you wanna hurt him but to get expelled just so you can touch him-"

"Hurt him," Akia corrected her. "And I don't expect either of you to understand. You have no idea how much I can't stand that goddamn son-of-a-bitch. Do you know how much it irritates me when I see him breathe? Nope, of course you don't!" Her voice was cracking and her breathing had turned uneven. "No one understands the feeling I get when I look at that gross lump of crap! No one knows the urge I get - the urge to kill him even if he makes a slight noise. He makes me want to cry because he's too gross and ugly and fat and smelly and-"

"And he's not worth getting expelled for," Sachiko interrupted angrily. Akia was surprised by Sachiko's swerve of emotion.

"You've already done enough," Libby said. Sachiko nodded her head in agreement, appearing calm once again. Akia didn't look convinced with Libby's statement.

"You stole his revision books and sold them, along with this USB," Sachiko said, giving examples. "And you even hacked into his computer and deleted all of his school files."

"Yeah, he was two terms behind. That's like four months of work gone! Four months!" Libby cried out. "Heck, you didn't even stop there. You chucked his Science paper in the bin, so he had to retake the test while everyone else moved on to something else."

"And let's not forget the time you threw away his art project," Sachiko added, her voice going quieter.

"That was sixty percent of his project gone! Sixty freaking percent! Heck, you were the one who told me this," Libby said, exasperated. Akia was biting her bottom lip, seeming unsure.

"Honestly, it's safe to say that he's struggling to keep up with his exams and school work because of you. At this rate, I don't even think he can get one GCSE, let alone an excellent grade. That's enough to ruin his life," Sachiko explained softly. "Think about it. He won't get accepted into good colleges, not with his grades. He'll probably be dumped in a doss college, where he won't make something of himself. He'll have a really bad future, thanks to you. There's no need to blow it out of proportion. Besides, if he does have children, it's not as if things are going to be easy for him. In fact, there will be even more pressure on him. If he doesn't have good qualifications, then the best he's going to be given is a low-paying job. Trust me on this, he will suffer. It will break his heart to see that he can't provide for his children."

The bell rang loudly, indicating that it was time for third period. Students had already gathered around the Atrium, pushing their way to get to the stairs. Sachiko and Libby had a French lesson together, so they waved goodbye to their silent friend and left.

Akia stood firmly in her position, but after students barged against her, she dragged her feet to the sidelines. She stood there, unmoving, for ten minutes. By then, there were only two students lurking around. Akia didn't pay attention to them.

Sachiko's words were still lingering around in her mind. The Japanese girl had successfully changed Akia's mind, but for the worse.