Story of a Not-So-Romantic Girl English

romantic stories collection, all English or hindi romantic stories, long romantic stories in English and hindi. Love stories collection. couple stories..
sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Story of a Not-So-Romantic Girl English

Unread post by sexy » 10 Aug 2015 12:37

Story of a Not-So-Romantic Girl - Chapter 4
Olivia is an 18-year-old average looking girl... she thinks people don't like her much... but it does not matter to her. She has a great loving family and amazing friends... and she strongly believes that she cannot love anyone other than these people.
Chapter 4 - "You're disgusting."

Olivia's POV

"May I have a dance with you, princess," James whispered into my ear.
"James, I don't dance." I replied.
"Oh come on. Please," he persisted.
"You know I don't dance." I said with an apologetic look on my face.

Meanwhile Ches went to dance with Luther, and Brian asked Veronica for a dance.
"Just one dance," he asked again.
"No."

But he kept on asking again and again and I felt bad for refusing so many times so I agreed.
"Don't blame me if I embarrass you." I warned Knowing I don't know how to dance. Not that I ever tried. But I guess since I never danced I couldn't possibly be good at it.
"You can't be that bad," he said smiling as he held out his hand.

I took his hand and we went onto the dance floor. I was a bit stiff in the beginning but my body eventually loosened a little. We danced for quite some time while talking about random stuff, making fun of others, teasing each other.

James and Justin have been friends since childhood so the three of us would often hang out with each other. It was always so much fun. Though either of them would often have a fight with me. But even those fights were mostly fun, we would tickle each other, even splash water on each other sometimes. James was almost like a brother to me like Justin.

I was enjoying myself so much. But just then Russell interrupted us.
"I need to talk to you, Olivia," he said facing me and almost dragged me by my hand.
"Don't you dare behave like that with her," James threatened him. I saw James clenching his fist.
"Dude..."
"It's OK James. I'll talk to him," I cut off Russell before he said anything insulting to James. Because if he said anything James would have punched. I did not want that at all.
"I will be back in a minute." I told James as I went with Russell.

"What?" I asked as I sat facing him.
"Is he your boyfriend?" He asked with a sigh.
"It is none of your business."
"So he IS your boyfriend." He said angrily. 'What is he angry about? I am the one who should be angry.' I thought.
"No. He is not. Why would you even think that?" I asked annoyed.
"Oh let me see. He is always there to protect you, doesn't want me to talk to you and the way he look at you." He said banging his fist on the table.
"Is this all you wanted to talk about?" I said standing up. 'How dare he? Who does he think he is, talking to me like that? How can even say that... especially about James.'

Russell's POV

"Is this all you wanted to talk about?" She said getting up. 'No, I just couldn't see you dancing with him.' I wanted to tell her.
"Where are you going," I asked as she was about to leave.
"Once again Russell, it is none of your business," she said sarcastically.
I couldn't bear see her with him again so I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me. "You are not going anywhere." I said looking in her eyes.
"Damn it Russell, leave me," she said while trying to push me away.
"I am sorry." I apologized as I released her from my grip. 'What is wrong with me? Why am I behaving like this?' I was so confused.
"You're disgusting." It was all she said as she walked away.

*****************************************************************************************

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 10 Aug 2015 12:37

Story of a Not-So-Romantic Girl - Chapter 5
Olivia is an 18-year-old average looking girl... she thinks people don't like her much... but it does not matter to her. She has a great loving family and amazing friends... and she strongly believes that she cannot love anyone other than these people.
Chapter 5 - Sorry

Olivia's POV

I was keeping my books in the locker, when someone spoke loudly behind me, "Hey you."
I turned around to see a girl, I guess a senior standing there facing me. 'Do I know her?' I thought.

"Yes?" I asked confused.
"Listen bitch, stay away from my boyfriend. Don't try to flirt with him."
"No, you listen to me, first, clearly you have confused me for someone else and second don't you dare talk to me like that." I snapped at her.

"You think I am fool, I saw you with him yesterday night." She said pointing her finger at me.
"You sure are a fool if you think I was flirting with anyone." I commented pulling down her finger which she was pointing at me. With this I walked away fast hoping she wouldn't be crazy enough to say anything more or do something stupid like pull my hair. I kept walking till I saw Veronica and Ches coming towards me.

"Where are you going in such a hurry?" Asked Veronica.
"Nowhere. There was this girl who came up to me and said she saw me flirting with her boyfriend yesterday." I told them.

"So you were running away?" She asked.
"No, I just didn't want to insult her more." I smirked and we all laughed hysterically as we talked about how stupid that girl was.

"I wonder who her boyfriend is anyway." I said.
"Let's see who you talked to at the party." Ches said.
"Russell!" The three of us said unanimously. 'I didn't know Russell had a girlfriend. Anyway, who cares.' I thought. The bell for the next period rang. I reached my class and saw that there was a note lying on my desk. I picked it up and opened it. Except Russell's name only one word was written on it - SORRY. A smile crept on my face.

The next few days were very busy as the studies kicked in. I got a few more notes from Russell but I avoided them.

One day after school I went home alone as Justin had practice matches which would last all evening. I reached home to find it locked. 'Dad must be at the hospital but where is mom?' I wondered as I took out my key and opened the lock. I went into the kitchen and saw a note lying on the counter. It was from mom saying that she had to go somewhere.

'So I am all alone for now. Hmmm.' I thought falling down on my bed. God I was so tired I was almost feeling dizzy. 'Let's take a bath first.' I said to myself. I guess I stood in the shower for more than half an hour. It felt so good. I got out and wrapped a towel around my body. I closed the bathroom door and went to my closet to get a pair of comfy cotton shorts and a loose top.

'Ouch.' I cried as I hit my knee on the sharp edge of my closet's drawer. Just then someone barged into my room.
I turned around to see Russell standing at the door.
"What the fuck, Russell! Get out." I yelled. How the hell did he get in? Why is he even here?
"Stop staring and get out." I shouted even louder as I noticed he was not listening to me.
"What?" He asked puzzled, clueless of what I had just said.
"Get out before I slap you, you jerk." I said angrily through clenched teeth.
He turned around and went out without saying a single word. I quickly wore my clothes and went out.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him calmly.

Russell's POV

"What are you doing here?" She asked me as she came out of her room.
"I came here to apologize." I said looking down.
"Seriously, this is how you apologize? Moreover I am not interested in listening to your apologies. So just go away." She was very furious.
"Bu..." She cut me off before I could say even a single word. "Didn't you hear me. Just get lo..."
I put one hand over her mouth and the other around her waist and pushed her against the wall.

"Now YOU listen to ME. You are the one who left the door open. I heard your painful OUCH just as I was about to knock, so I thought you had hurt yourself and came in."
I uncovered her mouth as she squirmed under my grip. "So let's consider today was not your mistake. But how would you justify your behavior at the party or when we first met?" She yelled at me.

"I tried apologizing for that. Since I knew you wouldn't talk to me, I tried to send you sorry notes. But I don't think that you even cared to read them." I said tightening my grip on her. "Fine. I am sorry." She said grumpily. I guess she I not used to being proved wrong. She looked so cute. I inched my lips towards her. I had a severe urge in me to kiss her and to never let go of her. Somehow I pulled myself away from her and turned around to leave before I did something stupid.

"And by the way, your girlfriend is a psychopath." She called out from behind. What? My girlfriend?
"I don't have a girlfriend." I told her turning back to face her.
"Don't lie. She came to me and asked me to stay away from her boyfriend. I thought she must be talking about you." She said crossing her arms.
"Was she blonde with a weird nose?"
"Maybe." She said giving it a thought. "Why? Who is she?"

Olivia's POV

"Why? Who is she?" I asked him.
"She is my ex. We broke up five years ago." He said with a grim expression.
"Why, what happened?" I asked playfully.
"Nothing. I think I should leave." He said walking towards the stairs. I could see anger on his face but his eyes were showing his pain. Just then I heard the front door opening. 'Shit.'
I ran and caught Russell in the mid of stairs.

"You can't go down there. Mom is home." I whispered hurriedly.
"Why?" He looked confused.
"Just quickly go to my room."
"What? Why?"
"Just go. Fast. Go. Go. Go..." I whisper-shouted.
I relaxed myself and went downstairs.
"Hi mom." I said walking towards my mom.
"Hi darling. How was your day?" She asked smiling.
"It was good. How was your day? Where did you go?"
"I had gone shopping. James' mother had to buy some stuff. So she asked me to join her." She told me.

"Oh. I think you should take some rest, you look tired." I said kissing her cheek and went back to my room.
"Shit, I almost forgot you were here." I exclaimed as I saw Russell lying on my bed.
"And may I know why I am here." He said sitting up.
"Well, I did not want mom to see you here. She is a bit... uh... protective for me. If she had seen you, she would be like 'who was he...', 'what was he doing here...' and all. And I did not want her to have any wrong ideas about you." I explained.
"OK. But how am I supposed to get out of here now?" He commented.
"I don't know. I did not think about it." I replied thinking of a way out for him.
"How about the window?" I asked.
"We are on the first floor. I am not jumping down."

"Fine, then you have to stay here till everyone's asleep." I commented.
"Alright, if that's what you want." He teased.
"Come on. It's not that high." I said going to the small balcony outside my window.
"If you hang down from the railing first, you would be only a few feet above the ground." I tried to convince him.
"Fine." He said stepping out on the balcony.
"Bye." I said walking towards the window to go inside. Suddenly he pulled my hand and kissed my cheek, "Good night, babe". With this he jumped down and left. I stood there confused.

sexy
Platinum Member

Unread post by sexy » 10 Aug 2015 12:38

Story of a Not-So-Romantic Girl - Chapter 6
Olivia’s POV

I was lying on my bed when my phone rang. It was Ches.
"Hi Ches." I said in a low voice.
"Hi Olivia, what are you doing?" Came an excited voice.
"Nothing. Just lying on my bed."
"Why? Don’t say you are not coming to the party."
"But I am so tired. I wanted to get some sleep."

"No excuse." She said.
"But why do even want me there, you will be busy with Luther like always." I commented.
"It’s not like that… Don’t be jealous that you don’t have a boyfriend." She said sarcastically.
"Really, you think I am jealous."
"Leave that. Did you hear about Veronica?"
"What about her?" I asked curiously.
"She has been going out with Brian…" She said in a singing tone.
"When did THAT happen?"
"Almost since the fresher’s party."
"I did see them dancing together but I thought that was all. Why didn’t you tell me earlier?"
"When was I supposed to tell you. We hardly met in the last two weeks."
"I hate this. Both of your classes are almost the same and you stay together all the time. I always get left out."

"Don’t be like that. You can come to the party and we can all catch up."
"Fine. I will see you at the party." I said as I ended the call.
Just then another call came. I picked up without seeing the ID.
"Hello?"
"Hey, it’s me," said a familiar voice. I couldn’t identify who it was.
"Who?"
"Forgot me already? Russell. Does that name ring a bell?" His voice was full of teasing sarcasm.
"What do you want Russell?" I asked with a sigh.

"Nothing. Are you going to Luther’s party?"
"Yes."
"Would you like to accompany me?"
"Look I came with you the first time only because of the bet. I am not going to any party with you again."

"But I thought we were friends now?"
"No, we are not. I forgave you and that’s it." I said and hung up.
I got ready for the party and went downstairs. I told my mom I was going to a party and as usual she asked me to be back in time.
"Hey, where are you going?" Asked James from behind as I opened the front door.
"To Luther’s party. Aren’t you going?" I asked.
"Nah. I'm gonna go home." He replied.
"Why? It might be fun. Moreover I don’t wanna stand there alone."
"Wouldn’t your friends be there?"
"They would be, but Ches is gonna be with Luther and Veronica with Brian. Please come with me. Please, please, please…"
"Fine." He said giving me a smile.

"You know this party is partly because of me." I said looking at him driving.
"Why?" He asked uninterested.
"Well, you remember I came to the fresher’s party with Russell." This caught his attention. "Ya," he looked at me and nodded before turning his vision back to the road.
"So you and Russell are friends?" He asked as I finished telling about the bet. I noticed his body stiffen as he asked this.
"No, we are not."
"Good." He said smiling at me.

We reached Luther’s house and went inside to see the expected. The place was crowded with people, many of them drunk, talking and dancing, loud music playing in the living room. I found my friends in the kitchen having some drinks.
"Hi guys." I said walking towards them.
"Hi Olivia. Hi James," they all greeted us.
"C’mon let’s do some shots." Said Luther putting a tray full of tequila filled short glasses on the table.
"Let’s do it." I said picking up a glass. I noticed all of them were staring at me with a shocked expression.

"OK… I know I don’t drink usually, but I can drink once in a while." I said. ‘Why are these people acting like this, it’s not like I don’t drink at all.’ I thought. After five shots I lost the count and was completely drunk. I danced for I don’t know how long. To my surprise drunk Olivia was much more fun than normal Olivia.

James’ POV

"I think we should go home." I said to Olivia. She was totally drunk and out of control. It’s the first time I have seen her drunk. I shouldn’t have let her drink so much. She couldn’t even walk straight and was stumbling.

So I picked her up and took her to the car, all the while she was mumbling that she did not want to go home yet. I carefully seated her on the passenger’s seat and put the seat belt on.

I pulled over as I reached her house and got out of the car. I opened her door and tapped her shoulder lightly. "Wake up, Olivia." She wriggled a bit but did not wake up. She looked so serene at that moment. I just wanted to stand there and look at her forever. I was tempted to kiss her but I stopped myself and I gently shook her shoulder trying to wake her up. She woke up with a start.

"Where am I?" She asked.
"We are outside your house." I told her. I couldn’t help giggling, she looked so confused.
"Shit, I can’t go inside like this. My mom will kill me if she finds out I am drunk." She uttered. I thought for a minute then an idea hit me. "I have an idea, just pretend to be unconscious." I told her.

"What? Why?"
"Trust me." I said picking her up.
Mrs. Long came rushing to me as soon as I entered her house, "What happened to her?" She looked so worried.

"She is fine. She was walking towards my car on the road. A car was about to hit her, but I pulled her off the road before she got hit. She just fainted out of shock." She seemed convinced. "You look so tired, why don’t you go to sleep. I will go put her in bed." I said reassuringly. She nodded satisfactorily and went inside.

I quickly took Olivia to her room and put her on her bed. "I can’t believe she actually bought what you said." She said as I put her down.
"Well, she trusts me." I said sitting down beside her.
"Thank you so much." She said, pulling me into a tight hug.
"Anything for you princess." I whispered in her ear.

I slowly pulled away as she loosened her grip on me. Her lips brushed against my cheeks and mine against hers. A little shiver ran across my body as our lips touched. I felt her body tense as I kissed her lightly. I thought I had offended her and was about to pull away. Just then I felt her soft tender lips kissing me back. At that instant I knew no limit, I got on top of her and kissed her with all the love I had for her. She put her hands around my neck and pulled me closer. I kissed her more passionately and kissed her till we were both out of breath. I slowly kissed her lower jawbone moving towards her neck. She let out a slight moan as I kissed along her collarbone. She clutched my hair slowly pulling me towards her lips. We kissed and kissed and kissed…