Tomboy — Ros's first romance is short-lived.

romantic stories collection, all English or hindi romantic stories, long romantic stories in English and hindi. Love stories collection. couple stories..
sexy
Platinum Member

Tomboy — Ros's first romance is short-lived.

Unread post by sexy » 10 Aug 2015 21:05

Ros's story

Why I was called Rosamund, I'll never know! Perhaps something to do with my mother's passion for horses, or my father's fondness for Schubert! Nothing to do with roses - I could never be compared to a rose!

I was brought up during the second world war and was regarded as something of a tomboy. I was into athletics and keep fit, and all that sort of thing. I am an only child and I think my parents were hoping for a boy. But they got me instead! No dolls and cuddly toys when I was young - cars and soldiers and boys' toys. I was brought up as a boy, with short hair, sensible shoes and trousers - though at school I had to wear the regulation skirt and blouse. I played football and cricket with the other boys, and excelled at games and track events, so I had well-developed muscles.

I wasn't very tall, but above average I guess. I had longish legs, but I didn't have big tits! My nipples were okay, though. Like a dried fruit on a small biscuit! And they really swell hard when excited! In fact, I was sturdy and quite boyish, though there was no inclination to be attracted to other girls, even though I was popular. I was outgoing and competitive - always wanting to be better than the others, to show my superiority at physical things. And I was fiercely independent - some would call pig-headed. That's why they made me head girl at school, I suppose. So, it was no surprise that I chose to study physical training at college. Coupled with English literature, which I enjoyed.

Whilst my peers were beginning to go out with boys, I had no particular interest in them, apart from playing their games, preferring to save my passion and strength for the track! In a curious way, winning a race would always give me a kind of orgasm which I can't describe, nor explain. I got a buzz throughout my whole body and felt the heavy tingling between my legs. I achieved my satisfaction by winning.

I remember one boy, jealous of my winning record, who decided to remind me that I was only a girl by trying to feel my tits. He came up behind me in the gym and, saying I was just a girl like other girls, he slipped his hands up my vest to prove it. I swung round on him and belted him. I think I caught him with my elbow, but anyway, he was felled to the floor, knocked out! So, after that, no boy dared to try to touch my body again!

My cousin Peggy was what I regarded as a conventional woman. She planned to get married to a doctor, which was why she was going to train as a nurse. She said nurses always got the man with the stethoscope. Until then, although she was curious about the male sex, her body was not to be tampered with by any other guy. She was friendly with Johnnie's pal, Roy, who pestered her to let him make love to her, to satisfy their inbred curiosity about sexual intercourse, he said.

'That's all he wants,' she told me. 'A biological specimen to examine. Sex without strings attached!' But she wasn't having any!

Besides, her elder sister was already married, and had passed on all the things she wanted to know about fucking. But, she was warned by her sister, once she did it, she'd want to do it over and over again! Every day! So don't start!

I was disgusted at the thought of a man pushing his lump of flesh inside me. Ever, never mind daily! Peggy laughed at me and told me to wait. It would happen one day. Not me!

'My body is private,' I said. 'And it'll stay that way. After college I'm off to Australia, anyway. I don't want to get bogged down with some jerk in this miserable country.'

So it came as a surprise to me when I felt myself attracted to Johnnie. I spent the last two weeks of the school holiday staying with cousin Peggy. Now, Peggy was tall, dark and beautiful. Not voluptuous, but with attractive bulges in the right places. She was one of a group of friends who knocked about together and most of them waiting to go up to college after the summer. They were a boisterous lot - always singing and laughing!

Despite her opposition to her friend Roy's ongoing effort to seduce her, they went to the cinema together quite often, where she fended off his many attempts to get his hand into her bra, she told me. Wearing high-neck sweaters with a belt round the waist all the time, was a bit hot for her, but necessary to avoid the expected assault. On my first evening with her, Peggy invited me along to the cinema with them, on a blind date with Roy's friend, Johnnie. I wasn't keen, but didn't want to be seen as a spoilsport. Besides, I wanted to see the film, so I agreed. It was a Friday.

Well, we met in the foyer of the local cinema, and Johnnie and I were immediately attracted to one another, like magnets, and sat together, laughing and joking until the lights dimmed and the film started. Johnnie behaved according to the rules. We eventually just held hands. He was fairly attractive, I suppose. Slim and clean-looking, blue eyes, straight firm nose, with short fairish hair and a ready smile that lit up his face. I liked him, I decided! Besides, we had such a lot in common, I thought. He was into literature and drama, so we could argue forever about Shakespeare and Jane Austen.

The code of sexual conduct was very strict in those days. Passed down from generation to generation, I suppose, but it was Peggy who first explained the code to me. On the first visit to the cinema, the boy was expected to behave impeccably. Holding hands was allowed. On the second visit, he was expected to put his arm round the girl's shoulders and sit cheek to cheek if she let him. He might be allowed a perfunctory kiss or two.

According to Peggy, it was on the third visit when the guy would try to feel her body. By agreeing to go out with him a third time, she was showing some interest in him. If she wanted no fondling, she would wear high neck clothing as a signal to that effect. He might, however, try holding her tits over her clothes whilst kissing her. On the other hand, if she was wearing an open neck blouse, or dress, she was inviting him to slip his hand into her top and feel her tits. She, of course, wouldn't allow him to feel her straight away, removing his roving hand. This would tell him that she was a 'good' girl.

If their friendship persisted, she might eventually allow him to slide his hand onto the upper swelling of her breast, restraining him from going further. More ardent kissing, however, might loosen her resolve and allow him, finally, to find her nipple and fondle the whole breast. But the area between the legs was still strictly private territory. That, at least, was the usual code of practice.

In bed after that first uneventful evening, I thought a lot about Johnnie, with a good deal of happiness, as I drifted off to sleep with a smile. Yes! He was nice! I'd never thought about any guy this way ever before.

The next morning, eight of us met for coffee in Collinson's Café in the centre of town. I sat next to Johnnie, of course, and we all had many laughs. Although I had not met this group before, they made me very welcome and I felt very much at ease with them. That afternoon I couldn't get Johnnie out of my mind. Pleasant thoughts! I told Peggy that I couldn't understand it. She laughed and said I might be falling in love with him! What nonsense! But he kept popping up into my head all day, even so, and I fell asleep with him still in my mind.

The group of friends often had parties in each other's houses and Peggy had arranged one for the Sunday evening. There was nowhere to go on a Sunday in those days. Everywhere was closed except for the churches. Even having a party was frowned on by many people. There were some six couples there, including Johnnie and me. We discussed many topics with passion - atom bombs, teachers, animals, marriage, sex - and joined in the silly juvenile games.

In fact, it was during a game of Postman's Knock, I remember, that Johnnie gave me my first kiss, outside the door of the lounge. We managed to signal to each other the numbers we'd drawn. The other couples did the same, I think! I'd drawn the number three and he called me out when it was his turn. He called through the door that he had a parcel for me - which meant three kisses! The others all cheered as I made for the door. And that was all! We just kissed. And kissed and kissed. I'd never kissed a man before. But the magnetic tingle rippled through my belly. I wanted more!

During the following two days, I couldn't do anything without Johnnie interrupting my thoughts! I needed to talk to him all the time, so I swallowed my pride and phoned him for a chat. He seemed surprised, but pleased. We chatted and laughed for almost a half-hour! I just wanted to hear his voice - talk to him. In bed that night, he was constantly in my thoughts. I wanted him so much that I cried myself to sleep.

On our second visit to the cinema as a foursome was on the Wednesday. I was aware of my cousin Peggy, cuddling and kissing with Roy. Being rather impatient, I decided to move on to the second phase of the mating ritual. Taking Johnnie's arm, I put it round my neck, and snuggled close into him. He responded by holding me tight, and pressing his cheek against mine. It was natural to turn my face to his for our lips to meet. We kissed a lot. I almost ate him!

Sure enough, Johnnie brushed his hand over my right breast softly, over my jumper. I didn't try to stop him, but I rested my hand over his in a show of trying to restrain him. But I actually pressed it harder against me. My mouth went dry. I'm sure Johnnie could feel my heart thumping! My body was all a-tingle! It was exciting. I just hoped he didn't think I was a slut! Eventually, I let him keep his hand there. He was just holding me - nothing else. I speculated on how it would feel to have him fondle my tits.

When I got into bed that night, I found I had become wet between the legs. My outer labia are rather plump and completely hide the inner ones, so that I have to part the outer lips to get at the more sensitive inner ones. As I toyed with my wet labia, I started to cry again for no reason. Then I did something I had only done once or twice before. I masturbated, trying to imagine Johnnie's fingers were rubbing my clit. My orgasm was quick and explosive. I was confused and tearful as I drifted off to sleep cupping my vulva tightly in my hand, still quietly sobbing. I wanted to be with him.

The next morning I couldn't escape from thinking of Johnnie. I couldn't wait to see him again when we met for coffee. Roy and Peggy kept looking at us, and exchanging glances. I wondered if they thought we were becoming too familiar with each other. I didn't care. I just loved being with him and was quiet and miserable when we parted. Peggy mentioned that we seemed to get on well together. I just smiled and said we did. Johnnie was good fun to be with.

Although it was against the rules, I phoned Johnnie on Friday morning, to ask him to take me to the cinema - alone. I knew Peggy was going out that night, and I wanted to see the film 'King Kong'. He said he would. I asked if we could meet a bit earlier for a cup of tea together. Peggy and I did some shopping together during the morning, but I was restless - and she told me off for being a bit overexcited. I didn't tell her I was meeting Johnnie that afternoon, and seriously considering letting him feel me. I astounded myself by wanting to offer my body to him.

We always went 'Dutch' - paying our own way - when we went out together, and we met in Collinson's café for tea and toasted muffins. I couldn't stop talking - I was so excited - and Johnnie couldn't stop laughing at me. I felt drunk - so happy just being with him. I found lots of excuses for touching his hands. Suddenly, out of the blue, and I don't know why, I asked him if I could be his girlfriend.

Johnnie was stunned. 'Well ... that's a serious step, Ros,' he stammered! 'We've only known each other for a few days.'

'I know,' I said. 'But I do so much like being with you. At the moment, I feel as though I want to be with you always.'

'And you're due to go up to college next week. We won't be able to see one another so often - just the occasional weekend. That wouldn't be fair on you.'

'Or on you,' I said crestfallenly. I wanted him to say 'yes' so that I could let him be the first guy to feel me! If I was his girlfriend, that would be okay, I thought. It would seal our friendship, if not our love.

'Don't be upset,' was Johnnie's response, squeezing my hand. 'I'm not saying no, at all. At the moment there's nothing I'd like better, but ... give it more time. I'm very keen on you - well, you must know that. And growing fonder every day.'

'Yes. I know. Okay. Let's give it more time.' I smiled at him.

'Ros, you're great! Still friends?'

'Of course, silly! Sorry, I shouldn't have ...'

'Why not? You're my very favourite friend, you know. After only a week!'

I could have kicked myself. I shouldn't have blurted it out. I had clearly embarrassed him. I don't know what made me do it. Well, yes I do. I wanted him to be able to touch my body, without me - or him for that matter - feeling a loose woman! To be his girlfriend was a serious step for us, I realised. It was a commitment. And we were considered too young to be 'going serious' at eighteen. But I just wanted him to know how I felt. I'd been far too clumsy!

At the cinema, we sat in the circle - back row. Under my light summer coat, I was wearing a flowered dress with buttons down the front. I had decided not to wear a bra - I didn't really need to anyway, with having small tits. And in any case, the blouse had breast pockets to conceal the darkened nipples. I was hoping he'd take the hint and feel my tits. But, after our conversation in the café, I didn't think he wanted to touch me. I felt rather snubbed and deflated.

Johnnie was wearing grey flannel trousers and a blazer, with a white handkerchief stuffed in the top pocket, and a raincoat folded on his knees. It was the fashion in those days for young men to carry folded raincoats over their arms, rather than carry umbrellas, in case of rain.

The cinema wasn't very busy, and we chatted happily until the lights were lowered and the programme began with the Pathe News. I wasted no time in leaning across to kiss him hard. His arms were round me straight away in a deep embrace. I was in seventh heaven. Then, he kissed my eyelids! Very softly. Gosh it was fantastic! No one had ever done that to me before! I went all goose pimply. Then my left ear. He nibbled the lobe and ran his tongue lightly down the nape of my neck. I never knew I could be turned to jelly by a few touches of his lips and tongue. I was transported with joy.

We kissed deeply again and again. Then he started to caress my neck and I felt his hand slip into the top of my blouse. My heart stopped! I wanted him to fondle me, but didn't want to seem too eager! So, instead I gently removed his hand as I kissed him lightly again by way of an apology. But he took my hand and put it in his lap, under his folded raincoat, where it rested on the stiff prick in his trousers. I was shocked! There it was, stiff! It was the very first time I had felt anything like that! I slid my hand away in confusion, and held his hand. We went on like this, cuddling and kissing, but with no more exploring hands. Then the lights went up for the interval.

Johnnie had made his hopes clear. Mutual touching. I wanted to, but now that it was possible, was feeling much too nervous. My earlier enthusiasm was dithering! I had no experience whatsoever of love play. Smiling at me, he offered me a cigarette. I didn't smoke much, but was glad to have one as a diversion, so that I could sort out my feelings and thoughts, and steady my thumping heart. I decided to see how things developed, which I knew meant having to face his attempts to feel me again - I wanted him to, for goodness sake! And I was curious to feel that stiff lump in his trousers again, but didn't dare. I was scared! My pants were soaking in anticipation, though!

My mother's warning came to mind, that men only wanted one thing, and when they'd got it, they'd lose interest.

'Keep them at bay if you want to keep them interested in you. Remember always that a girl's most priceless possession is her virginity. That's what men want. But you can only give it away once in your life. Be sure the man you give it to deserves to have it. Men have no respect for a loose woman, who allows them liberties with her body. Save it until you marry.'

Well, I'd never had the need to follow that advice - until now, that is. My mind was a confused mess of conflicting thoughts. My body seemed to have a will of its own.

We didn't chat much during the short break and when the lights were lowered again, we stubbed out our cigarettes and cuddled up close. He had his arm round my neck whilst mine was wrapped round his chest as we went into a long embrace. Our lips clashed and chewed - he kissed my eyelids again and nibbled my ears, whilst I caressed his chest. Then we watched the screen for a lengthy stretch before starting all over again.

I was beginning to think that he wasn't going to try feeling me again, and was lulled into a relaxed state when, during another kiss, I suddenly felt his left-hand flick open the top button of my blouse and slip straight into the opening. Of course, without a bra, his hand discovered my right tit straight away, resting there on the hard, swollen nipple. Taken by surprise, this was the moment of truth! I stiffened and held my breath. Should I remove it immediately, or allow it to stay. During that moment of indecision, he started to fondle the swelling, softly and cautiously. That did it! I was lost! I kissed him fiercely!

My whole body was in turmoil, boiling inside. My heart beating hard and fast, my tummy trembling with desire. I'm sure Johnnie could feel it. But I let him explore my breasts whilst I stroked his belly. His hand was hot and my breast was slightly sweating. This mutual exploration went on for some minutes whilst we kissed deeply. Johnnie was breathing hard into my ear. I heard him murmur. 'I love you', softly. I was delirious. My heart gave a leap. I responded with another deep kiss.

I whispered in his ear. 'No one has ever told me that before - or felt my tits before. You're the first, Johnnie. And I love you!'

We broke off for a breather and to recover our composure. I smoothed down my dress as Johnnie lit up another cigarette. He'd said he loved me! Perhaps that's only because he wanted to feel me and to lower my resistance. But I wanted him badly. My body was hungry for love. I had never experienced this feeling ever before and was still bewildered by my churned up emotions. I wasn't sure how to deal with it. I'd tried concentrating on the screen, but my thoughts were elsewhere.

Back into another clinch, kissing deeply, his hands now unbuttoned my dress further down. Sliding his hand inside, he stroked my fluttering belly, his fingers trying to penetrate beneath the elastic of my knickers. The touch of his hand made me jolt inside. As I panicked, wondering what to do, the hand slipped through my pubic hair, the fingers snaking between my legs to feel for my vulva. The most secret - the most private part of me that I treasured. My mouth had suddenly gone dry. My breathing was shallow and hurried. I was lost!

This was against the rules. I really shouldn't let him feel me there, and should have taken his hand away. But I was undecided. The fingers were fumbling with my wet, sticky lips. My thighs parted a little on their own! One finger penetrated my oozing vagina before I took a deep breath and decided to pull his hand out. But he was reluctant to let go. The fingers found my swollen, highly sensitive clit instead, protruding from its hood, sending tongues of fire throughout my belly. My body had been in such a high state of arousal for so long, that the loins started to shake wildly as my spasms started. I couldn't control them!

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Tomboy — Ros's first romance is short-lived.

Unread post by sexy » 10 Aug 2015 21:06

'Oh, my God!' I thought. 'I'm going to orgasm. I can't stop it!'

Gasping in his ear, with another few rubs, with heaving loins, I was catapulted into an explosive climax, squirming in my cinema seat. I buried my face in his shoulder to muffle the gasps. I was mortified. I thought the whole cinema could hear me.

His hand explored my soaking vulva for a few moments more as I recovered my breathing, before I drew it away. I snuggled into him, my hand rubbing his belly, trying to regain some composure. I was slowly coming to terms with the fact that my tits had been squeezed, and I had been groped between my legs for the first time, reaching an orgasm of such overwhelming passion. I wasn't sure what to think, and didn't really care just then, when his hand took mine, sliding it under his raincoat.

There was his stiff prick. Bare! Good heavens! I was gob-smacked! He must have unbuttoned his trouser flies whilst smoking his fag. He wrapped my hand round the top of the naked shaft, holding it there. It was hot and damp. It felt big! With his face pushed hard against my shoulder, he jerked my hand up and down his prick a few times. My fingers were encircling the solid shaft. I was utterly dumbfounded! Then, as I was trying to explore and concentrate on the feel of his prick in my hand, with a stifled grunt from Johnnie, I felt hot liquid gush into the palm. With several jerks, spurts of sperm flooded into it.

I knew that men expelled their sperm, of course, but never imagined that it would be ejaculated in a series of powerful spasms, spurting its load. I was taken aback! I didn't know what to do, so I just kept my hand there, filling with his juices until the convulsions had finished.

After a few seconds, Johnnie took his arm from off my shoulder, pulled the handkerchief from his top pocket, and wrapped it round my hand, still covering his hot sticky prick under the raincoat. I was in a daze. My very first hand job! I had no idea it would be like that!

We straightened ourselves out, buttoning my dress and Johnnie his flies, as unobtrusively as possible, before returning to a close embrace. Our kiss was more affectionate than before, without the burning passion, but lingering for what seemed minutes. My mind was quieter, now that the urgency had passed on, and I could analyse my emotions more clearly.

Yes, I was in love with this young man, otherwise I could never have allowed him access to the most private part of my being, allowing him to fondle me there - to say nothing of stroking my tits and rubbing my nipples. Nor would I have dreamed of letting him have me jerk off his prick and splatter my palm with his sperm. I rubbed the end of my nose as though it was itching, but in reality to smell the pungency of his semen.

I was worried. What must he think of me, I asked myself? Still cheek to cheek, I whispered to him. 'That's the first time ... in my life ... that any one has ever touched me, Johnnie. Honestly! And that's the first time I've ever touched a man. Because I love you. I hope you believe me.'

'I believe you, Ros,' he replied very softly. 'And same here. My first time as well.'

I turned my face to him and kissed him deeply and lovingly in the darkened cinema. So it was all new to him as well! I felt happier when he told me that. His hand snaked its way back into my blouse and fondled my tit and nipple. I didn't make any effort to prevent it any more. I just snuggled up to him.in fact, for the first time ever, I wished my tits were fuller for Johnnie to play with. I stroked his prick through his trousers. It was still pretty stiff! And so to the end of the film.

With some reluctance we left the cinema. The scene of our first sexual encounter. We walked in silence, hand in hand, to my bus stop, where he waited with me until the bus arrived. Demonstrations of affection in public were strictly taboo in those days - in fact we were very brave even holding hands, but there weren't many people about so early in the evening, so we weren't noticed. And I didn't really care if we had been. He squeezed my hand hard as I boarded the bus, smiling reassuringly at me, and blew me a kiss.

I tried holding back my tears all the way home on the bus. But as I went through the front door of the house, I burst into heavy sobbing, going straight to my room, my whole body heaving. The house was empty, anyway, so there was no explaining to do. Crying myself to sleep had become the norm by now. But this time I really thought I had something to feel sorry for myself about - something worth crying for - as I cradled my vulva in my palm. I wished Johnnie in bed with me, making love together. I was deeply, deeply in love - and I hated it!

The next day, after breakfast, Peggy asked me why my eyes were all puffy. I confessed to her. I told her I was in love with Johnnie and, at the cinema last night, I had let him feel me. And me him. He said he loved me, I told her.

'What?' she cried. 'I don't believe I'm hearing this, Ros. You of all people!'

'How do you mean? Me of all people?'

'After all you've said to me about boys! You're tough! You're in charge! You'll not let any of them anywhere near you, the smelly things.'

'Yeah! Well ... Johnnie's different. I fell in love, didn't I?

'You're not in love - it's just lust rearing its ugly head.'

'No, no! Honest. He loves me.'

'And he's no different, Ros! Believe me! Men will say anything to get inside a girl's knickers. You shouldn't have believed him.'

'But I do! Why not? Why should he lie?' I was getting a bit ruffled by her put down.

'Because he doesn't know you well enough. Nor you him! All he sees is a young lady with a crush on him, willing to open her legs to his prying fingers. I'll bet he laughed all the way home.'

'Peggy!' I shouted. 'It wasn't like that.'

'What was it like then?'

'How would you know, anyway. You've never had a man's hand inside your knickers - nor in your bra, I'll bet!'

'No, I haven't! And I don't intend having one in there either ... not yet. Not til I'm good and ready. Anyway, be realistic! How are you going to manage going out together when you're a hundred miles apart. You go to college next week.'

'I know.' I quietened down. 'Johnnie said we didn't know each other well enough to be going out officially.'

'There you are. So why did you let him feel you up? He's no intention of taking it any further, believe me! Except going the whole way with you.'

'But people in love were apart during the war, and they managed!'

'Yeah! And look what happened. Wives who couldn't live without prick, sleeping around. And husbands no doubt, dipping into French knickers.'

I was calmer now. And upset. Had Johnnie really taken me for an easy lay? I didn't want to believe it. He had said he loved me - but that was when he was in a sexual passion, fingering me. And I wanted to believe him. What if ...?

'Look. Roy knows Johnnie well. They're close pals. They have a wager who'll be the first to feel a girl's fanny. It looks like Johnnie won the bet!'

'What? He won't tell Roy, surely.'

'That's what lads do. They brag!'

'Not Johnnie. No! I won't believe it!'

'They are both looking for a female biological specimen to explore, they want to examine our private parts, Ros. Satisfy their curiosity about girls. Really!'

I stormed up to my room and threw myself on the bed, sobbing. What if Peggy was right? Was I really being blind and stupid? Is that all Johnnie wanted from me, just a feel of my fanny and tits? Oh, no! Surely not! But I slowly came to the conclusion that it probably was. I'd been a fool. I felt cheated. Cheap and dirty! And angry! I had planned to meet him at Collinson's that morning. I decided not to go. I couldn't face him, the man who had felt my private juices on his fingers! And me his!

Peggy told me later in the day that she had seen Roy, who had no knowledge of Johnnie and me going to the cinema together. Otherwise, he would have been only too keen to tell her. So Johnnie had kept quiet about it after all. Well, that was something. And anyway, I'd broken with him now - I'd left him waiting for me in town. Another rash decision of mine. There was no way back. The sooner I got away to college, the better. Get him out of my hair.

There was one final hurdle. Peggy had arranged for a few friends to come round on Sunday evening. Including Roy and Johnnie. She told me that she would organise a game of 'Truth or Dare' and get Johnnie in the hot seat. Then she would question him about his attitude toward girls and chastity and marriage - and so on. I didn't like the sound of it, but she assured me it would be okay.

I spent most of the day packing and keeping myself to myself. The evening duly arrived - and so did Roy and Johnnie together with two other couples. I sat by myself, avoiding Johnnie's eyes. He never mentioned the missed date we had - seemed just the same as ever. Witty and laughing - perhaps a bit too jolly! But when Peggy got the game going, Johnnie was soon in the 'truth or dare' chair. I don't remember the details of the interrogation - for that's what it was - anymore, but Peggy was very clever at twisting things round and we gradually laid into him and I was scathing, I must say. The others must have wondered why I was being so antagonistic toward him. But I didn't care.

Johnnie got flustered and embarrassed by the questions we were hurling at him. Eventually he'd had enough, standing up, refusing to take any further part in the game. He walked out of the room and was gone some time. I was elated at winning! But not for long. We carried on as though nothing had happened. The atmosphere was rather cool, but I became full of remorse, taking little interest in what was happening.

It wasn't too long before people started to go home. The last buses on a Sunday left fairly early. Johnnie was the first to leave the house with Roy, thanking Peggy in high spirits - but ignoring me. I felt small and insignificant and snubbed.

It was after they had all left that Peggy told me. She was quite casual about it. Johnnie had phoned yesterday afternoon, and earlier in the day, asking to speak to me, but Peggy had told him I was out.

'I didn't think you wanted to talk to him. He gave me a message for you, but I'm sorry - I forgot to pass it on.'

I looked at her, waiting to hear the message.

'Tell Ros that I still love her,' she said guiltily.

I collapsed in a chair and closed my eyes in despair. I was utterly miserable. So the truth or dare game was all a sham. There was no victory for me after all.

'Sorry,' was all Peggy said.

I went slowly up to my room, drying my tears, switched on the light, and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked a mess. How could anyone possibly love that thing in the mirror, I asked myself? It was then that I saw it. An envelope propped against the mirror. It was addressed to 'Ros'. I stared at it for quite some time before reaching out for it. When I opened it there was one sheet of folded paper inside.

Dearest Ros I'm very sorry you couldn't make it yesterday and that you weren't able to talk to me on the phone. I can only assume that you feel ashamed of what we did. If that is so, I am so very sorry, but I really believed that it was what you wanted. I got it wrong it seems. Just like me - idiot! What I was going to tell you yesterday was that I would have liked you to be my girlfriend. I thought long and hard about it overnight (sleepless night!), and realised that I could wait for you for three or four years, if you could. If all went well over the next few months, we'd announce at Christmas our intention to get engaged next Easter. I wanted us to be together for ever! Well, the best laid plans of mice and men and all that! I really got it wrong, didn't I? You really led me up the garden path! I will miss you enormously, but I suppose I'll get over it. 'Men have died and worms have eaten 'em, but not for love.' I love you - always.

Johnnie

As I read it, tears were streaming down my cheeks. What an utter mess I'd made of things. But I was too proud to do anything about it.

Johnnie's story

When Roy asked me to make up a foursome with him and Peggy, his friend, at the cinema, I wasn't very keen.

'She's Peggy's cousin, Ros, who's spending a couple of weeks with her. Bit of a tomboy, I believe, but we can't leave her on her own and can't really expect her to be a wallflower.'

Roy and I had been pals for three or four years. His parents had bought a newsagent shop in Bridget Green and he had come to our school, joining my class in the fifth form. We took part together in the school play and became friends. He was a vain sort of guy, being the traditional handsome one. He was obsessed by women - or rather by their bodies - but then so was I, so we got on famously.

We spent many hours in his room listening to opera and discussing women, speculating on what they had hidden between their thighs. Being a news-agents, he had access to copies of Health and Efficiency, a magazine about nudism, with photographs of naked couples which did nothing to satisfy our curiosity. We saw lots of breasts, though. We promised, whoever was the first to find out about their secret, to tell the other. He always assumed that he would be the first to 'score' with a woman, being the more handsome of the two!

Peggy was a neighbour, also at the end of her Grammar school years, but intending to train for a nurse. She was waiting for the formalities to be cleared. Roy had hopes of the two of them experiencing sexual intercourse together, or at least showing him her private parts. But she wasn't having any! Just good friends. Her virginity was not negotiable. It was being saved for her husband. And he would be a doctor, of course! But she was happy to let Roy cuddle her in the cinema and steal the odd kiss. No harm in that.

'Well, okay then,' I agreed. 'I'll meet you there.'

When I saw them coming through the doors into the foyer, I thought for a moment that Ros was in fact Roy's brother! Then I saw them emerge fully. She was quite tall, and her short hair and boyish figure wasn't at all feminine. And at that age, we were looking for girls with big breasts and wide hips! Ros was wearing a high neck blue jumper, with a gold waist band tied round, outside a calf-length navy blue skirt, with a lightweight summer coat.

We were introduced, got the tickets and made our way into the cinema. We were lucky to find two double seats on the back row. I think Ros was rather nervous, because she never stopped talking! She had an inner energy and forthright manner, which made things easy for me. I didn't have to say much! During the interval I found we had a lot of interests in common, except her athletics! I'm not an exercising sort of individual. We argued about JB Priestley! I liked her! She was good fun!

During the main film, I held her hand, but made no effort to put an arm round her, or kiss her. Out of the corner of my eyes I studied her face. She had brown eyes, firm cheek bones and chin, with a soft mouth and full lips. Her nose was smallish, but well-shaped. Hmm! Quite good looking really, even though her hair is cut short. I preferred girls with long hair! I had to confess she looked attractive though. Glancing down, I saw that her chest was pretty flat, with only the suggestion of breasts lurking beneath the jumper. Oh well...!

In bed that night, my masturbatory fantasy was Jane Russell, with her oversized breasts, sensuous lips and sultry looks. Ros didn't even figure in my thoughts!

On the following day we all met for coffee in Collinson's Café. Ros sat with me, since the others were all paired off. She was more relaxed than the previous night and joined in the general chat and laughter. She made no secret about her forthright thoughts on issues of the day, sex and marriage. After college, she insisted, she was getting out of this dump of a country and going to Australia.

'Lots of sunshine and fresh air, with no threat of atom bombs and shortages and things!'

On Sunday evening we met up for a party at Peggy's. It was somewhere to go on a Sunday. There were five other couples there and Ros was again paired with me. We sat together in an arm chair. She was sitting on my knee, letting forth on her views about men and the way women are treated by them. The others looked at me with some sympathy. I just shrugged and raised my eyebrows. I was only making up the pairings, after all.

Peggy organised a game of Postman's Knock. All the girls drew a playing card which they were supposed to keep secret, but they all whispered it to their boyfriends. Ros was number three, but she wasn't keen on being taken out by one of the others to be kissed, so asked me quietly to call for her when it came to my turn. I decided to surprise her.

As it happens, I was the first to be sent out of the room. I knocked on the door and called out that I had a parcel for number three! A postcard was one kiss, a letter two kisses, and a parcel three. I heard jeers and laughter in the room before Ros came out, blushing slightly at having had her leg pulled. She would have expected a postcard only. A solitary kiss.

I smiled at her. Ros looked at me with serious, almost nervous expression. Taking her in my arms, she stiffened as I kissed her lightly on the lips. There was little response. For my second kiss, I held her more tightly, pressing my lips more firmly onto hers. She relaxed and softened her lips. For the third kiss, I held the back of her head, chewing her lips lightly with mine. Her mouth opened slightly to allow our lips to nibble, and her body pressed into mine. I felt her belly quiver before we heard a shouting from the room, asking what we were doing?

She was breathing a little heavily as we returned to our armchair, and placed her hand in mine, giving me a thin smile. There was joking and laughter as the men took their turn outside the door to summon their girls for a few kisses. Another game consisted of turning out the lights. Anyone found kissing when they were snapped on again was disqualified, and so on until there was only one couple left not found kissing. Silly game. Ros and I won!

Going home on the bus, I thought about Ros in a rather more feminine light. Her kissing wasn't all that marvellous, I thought, but her lips were soft and full and responsive after she'd relaxed a bit.

The next two days, I was pleased that Ros phoned me for a chat! She was very excitable, bubbling, full of laughter, talking about her plans for the future. We were on the phone for ages on each occasion. I was growing very fond of her, and loved to hear the sound of her voice, and her laughter.

On the Wednesday evening we went to the cinema again as a foursome. Ros was wearing a black high-neck jumper I remember. I took her hand as we sat together. The lights were already dimmed and the news was showing. She snuggled up to me. It was during the supporting feature film that I was taken aback by Ros taking my hand and placing it round her shoulders, nestling deeper into me. She anticipated what I had meant to do, but must have been impatient!

We sat cheek to cheek for a few minutes before twisting out faces together. Our mouths met in a long eager kiss. She nibbled and ran her tongue over my lips, with her right hand curled round my chest. Whilst drawing her closer to me, my hand brushed over her right breast, before holding her under the armpit. As we came out of the embrace for air, my hand once again smoothed over her breast. I was sure I could feel the impression of her nipple against the jumper. I was conscious of her fast heart beat!

When the main film started, we resumed our snuggling together. I was conscious of the scent of her skin. She didn't wear perfume - it was the essence of Ros herself. Moving into our first kiss, my hand lingered on the swelling of her breast, which Ros immediately intercepted, placing her hand over mine. But she pressed it harder against her before sliding it away to beneath the armpit. Her heart was beating fast and strong as she sought my lips with hers for another prolonged kiss. When we broke off, she took my hand and laid it on her thigh as we sat watching the film.

sexy
Platinum Member

Re: Tomboy — Ros's first romance is short-lived.

Unread post by sexy » 10 Aug 2015 21:06

Ros was certainly full of surprises. I hadn't expected the tomboy to want to kiss at all, or sit in a close embrace with me. I lost count of the number of kisses we had and the times I managed to stroke her right breast when moving into the embrace. By the end of the evening, she was making no attempt to move it, allowing me to keep my hand resting over the swelling. We were very content and happy in each other's company. I began to think that perhaps I might be allowed to feel her breasts sometime soon. There were problems in trying to prevent my erection from showing! That night I thought of her as I masturbated, wondering what she looked like in the nude - what she would be like to fuck.

The four of us met again the next morning for coffee. Roy and I were going into the music shop to listen to some new record Roy was thinking of buying. We spent the evening in his room listening to the new additions to his collection, and talking about girls, of course. He had his eye on a girl called Rita.

On Friday morning Ros phoned to ask me to go with her to the cinema in town early that evening. The film was the old King Kong movie and we would be alone, since Peggy had a meeting or something. Ros wanted to meet a bit earlier for tea and toasted muffins I remember! It was during the tea that she took me my surprise, asking if she could be my girlfriend. I was completely off my guard and muttered some excuse or other. It was a bit sudden. After all, we'd only known each other for a few days. We ought to think about it more.

Poor Ros! She was crestfallen. I think she thought that I was trying to say no, but didn't know how to. I wasn't really. I was just unprepared for her to put that question to me out of the blue! She was due to go up to college the following week, so we couldn't be together. I made something of a hash of discussing it with her, and we tried to pretend she'd never said it! I was embarrassed! I cared for her a lot. Perhaps I was falling in love - I don't know. I enjoyed being with her more than anything else.

Anyway, we went into the cinema and sat on the back row of the circle. I had noticed that Ros was wearing a front buttoned flowered dress under her summer coat. It had pockets over each breast, but a fairly low top. That looked promising. We were chatting again as though nothing had happened to upset our relationship. As soon as the lights went down for the newsreel, Ros leaned over to kiss me affectionately. Taking her in my arms, I kissed her deeply and passionately. She smelt divine!

Roy had found in one his 'researches' into the art of lovemaking that women can have their resistance lowered by gently kissing their eyelids, nibbling their earlobes and running the tip of the tongue down the nape of their neck whilst stroking the shoulder. I decided the time had come to try it out!

At once, I felt Ros turn to jelly as my lips kissed her eyelids very lightly. After nibbling her ears and licking her neck, I slid my left hand casually into the top of her dress. As we went into another deep kiss, I tried to slip my hand over her breast, but she took it in hers and removed it, returning it to my lap. On a sudden impulse, I slipped her hand under my folded raincoat and placed it over my stiff prick. After a frozen moment, Ros snatched her hand away. We watched the end of the newsreel in silence.

I lit us both a cigarette. We sat quietly smoking during the interval. But as soon as the lights were lowered again, we stubbed out our fags and got into a close embrace. I didn't make any attempt to feel her again for a while. I kissed her eyelids and ears for several minutes. Then, several embraces later, I flicked open the top button of her dress and slipped my hand straight inside. I caught my breath. To my astonishment, I found that she wasn't wearing a bra! My hand closed over her bare breast and stiffened nipple. I was astounded and thrilled. This was the first female breast I had encountered!

Ros stiffened. I felt her breathing stop. She drew his lips away from me and our eyes met. I gently stroked the soft damp flesh, pressing the hard nipple. Ros was sweating a little. Suddenly, she pushed her lips over mine in a frenzied kiss whilst I continued to explore her breast. Not that there was much to explore, but the nipple was great! As she broke off I whispered in her ear. 'I love you.'

She kissed me again before whispering back. 'No one has ever told me that before - nor felt my tits.' She always referred to her breasts as tits.

We broke off to regain our composure. I lit another cigarette and we watched the film for a while, without really taking much notice of it, just holding hands. I was planning my next move. She seemed willing for me to feel her, I thought - eager, in fact. After surreptitiously unbuttoning my flies to uncover my rampant prick under cover of the folded raincoat, I finished my fag and stubbed it out.

I put my arm round her shoulders again, drawing her toward me. As we moved into another kiss, I casually unfastened a button of her dress over her middle, slipping my hand onto the warm bare flesh of her belly. I felt it flutter sharply inside. Ros made no attempt to dislodge my hand, but snuggled further in, holding me tightly. So I snaked the fingers under the elastic of her knickers, through the soft pubic hair and into the crack of her fanny. Her loins were shaking and trembling as I fumbled to find the ultimate entrance to her mysterious secret.

My mind was in turmoil. Could this be the culmination of my ambition? Was I finally going to feel between a woman's thighs? I groped into the cleft, encountering a cluster of soft fleshy lumps. It was hot, wet and silky to the touch. The thighs opened slightly allowing me to explore deeper into the crack. Further down, my middle finger found an opening oozing juices. It was unbelievable! I never imagined that women's genitals seeped in this way. It was a revelation to me.

Suddenly, Ros squeezed her thighs together, pulling my hand away. It got lodged in the top of her hairy crack, my fingers toying with a small hard swelling. Her body started to convulse. I got a bit scared, thinking she might be ill. She hid her face deep into my shoulder, trying to stifle grunts of pain - or so I thought, being ignorant of orgasms! As she jerked her loins, Ros pressed my hand over her fanny again for a moment, before managing to pull it clear it altogether.

Being so overcome myself with inner torment, I guided her hand under my folded raincoat, holding it over the end of my solid, pulsating prick. It was hard as iron, bursting with hunger. I quickly rubbed it up and down a few times before I too reached the culmination of my excitement. I couldn't help myself! The sperm rushed up from the very root, to explode into her palm. Several spasms emptied my contents. It was my turn to bury my face on her shoulder to stifle the cries of relief.

After recovering our breath, as I rubbed the pads of my fingers together to relish the feel of the silky wetness of her juices, Ros whispered to me that I was the first to touch her body, and be touched by her. She seemed anxious that I should believe her. I did, but I didn't really care at the time. I'd had my first feel of fanny and been tossed off by a woman's hand. She kissed me, with her hand still over my prick, squeezing gently.

A minute later I took the handkerchief from my top pocket, covering her hand over my prick, trying to wipe it clean. I knew I'd have to sponge my trousers when I got home! Until then, keep the folded raincoat over the stain.

We spent the rest of the film feeling each other, I remember. My prick was still erect! After seeing her on the bus, I walked home to kill time so that my parents would be down at the club when I arrived, and I could clean the stains off my trousers. During the walk I kept sniffing at the remains of her, clinging to my fingers. I couldn't believe that I had felt a fanny.

That night in bed, I tossed myself off again - twice - at the memory of that stupendous event and to prevent any chance of a wet dream. But I decided not to tell Roy about Ros. I couldn't do her that injustice. She would go down in his estimation if he knew she'd let me feel her. He'd also be jealous and probably ask her of he could have a feel as well! It was a secret that would remain between me and Ros - it was too precious to share with anyone else.

I remember having a disturbed sleep that night. Kissing a girl in those days was an acknowledgment of a serious relationship. Feeling her private parts was, in effect, becoming engaged to her. It might sound old-fashioned, and probably was, even then. But, to be respected and trusted by the opposite sex, such actions speak louder than words. That evening in the cinema, we had pledged ourselves to each other, but I needed to be sure that we were both right for each other. After all, it was to last for the rest of lives!

I was eager to see Ros again in Collinson's the next morning. I wanted to tell her that I'd like to be her boyfriend if she was still of the same mind. We could see one another during the half-term holidays and other weekends. I could wait for us to finish college, if she could. We would be married when we were twenty-one. There was one of the couples from the gang there. The others were all packing up to leave for university, or were already on their way. But Ros never turned up.

The other couple left. I had another coffee and waited. My disappointment grew when I realised she wasn't coming. I couldn't think why. Perhaps she's had a change of mind. Maybe she was feeling embarrassed about what we did in the cinema. All sorts of excuses went through my head. At home, I rang Peggy's house to speak to Ros, but Peggy said she wasn't in. I left a message to tell Ros that I loved her.

Nothing!

The next morning I rang again with the same result. So it was with a heavy heart that I went to Peggy's in the evening. I had written a brief note for Ros by way of apology. I would leave it for her to read after I'd left if she wasn't talking to me. I called on Roy and we went down the road to Peggy's together.

Ros was there, but didn't speak to me. She avoided looking at me all evening. When Peggy started the game of 'Truth or Dare', they got me in the chair to be questioned. I was grilled! They all started getting at me about my attitude toward girls, sex and morals. When Ros joined in the accusations, I could see what their game was. She obviously thought I'd taken advantage of her body and was angry with me. But she had said she loved me! Women!! Confused, I stood up and walked out of the room.

I went to the toilet upstairs, then found Ros's room and placed my letter propped up against the dressing table mirror. Once downstairs again, I put on my raincoat to leave. As it happens, others were also going. I pretended to be in good spirits, thanking Peggy for the party, ignoring Ros altogether. She had upset me a great deal, but I wasn't going to give her the pleasure of seeing it.

I never saw Ros again.