"Don't Miss," He Said (New romantic Story series)

romantic stories collection, all English or hindi romantic stories, long romantic stories in English and hindi. Love stories collection. couple stories..
romantic_story
Expert Member

Re: "Don't Miss," He Said (New romantic Story series)

Unread post by romantic_story » 17 Aug 2015 17:34

Slumped against the wall, Albrecht holding a knife to her throat, was my mother. "Albrecht, let mom go," I said, still in disbelief.

"No! It's not really her," he responded. "When I breached, she was wearing this hood, but it...changed."

The face of my mother moved her eyes to mine. She smiled slightly, and said in the voice I remember, "My little Al, please make your big mean brother stop this."

"You're not really my mother," I said, voice shaking, nearly in tears. "Why would you do this? You knew we couldn't kill something like...like her."

Still in the voice of our mother, James turned to Albrecht. "Go on and do it. If I'm not fooling anyone, then why don't you kill me," she asked, quiet at first, but growing in volume as she continued. "Or maybe this would make it easier."

Her face changed to be that of my father. "How about now," James continued, in the voice of my father, "surely you had thoughts of killing your father; something Oedipal perhaps?" The voice continued, broken with laughter.

The face changed once more, and it was my own. It was odd, and sickening, seeing this woman use my own face and voice to manipulate my brother. "I bet you're jealous of me, huh," James said in my voice, "I've got Relena...no, it's Elena isn't it," she said, as she turned towards Elena.

Elena turned away disgusted, and ran from the room. I'm certain I heard her being violently ill outside the door. "So do it, brother," James continued, "Don't miss, brother...or do! I don't care! Miss my artery and make me die slowly! That's a fun way to get a murder charge, huh?"

The laughter grew. Albrecht released the knife from her throat, and the hood changed back to its neutral green. I looked to Albrecht.

"Why," the woman, James, asked.

"You're unarmed," Albrecht responded, helping the woman to her feet. "And, if you're reserved to your death, then I think letting you live would be a worse punishment."

The woman removed her hood, revealing a tangled mop of blonde hair. Suddenly, the laughter stopped altogether. She looked around, and began breathing heavily. She looked down, and I heard her begin to weep.

"Well, then. I guess there's no joke left. If you won't kill me for it, I guess it just isn't funny anymore," she said.

From her pocket she retrieved a small capsule, which she broke open. Inside was a small tablet. Gibalev entered the room, and saw what she held in her hand. He yelled out for her to stop, but she merely smiled as she put it in her mouth. "But, this..." she snickered again, "this should be hilarious." She bit down on the tablet as Gibalev rushed to stop her.

He knelt by James, and looked at her dumbfounded. "Why kill yourself," he asked her.

"Well," James said, beginning to quiver, this time not with laughter. "Life's just a joke. That's why I laugh at it. But I'm tired, so it's time to be serious; time to die."

Within minutes, James the Just lay dead. I suppose she was ordered to end her life, should her mission fail. Perhaps, though, it was her decision. Gibalev had tried to revive her, but to no avail. He instead turned his ministrations to Himeko, who was shaken, but not injured.

I fell into fitful sleep that night, tossing and turning. I'm embarrassed to admit that my dream was about James. It was the end of my life, and as I entered the afterlife, I saw James, and she was laughing.

I woke with a start; someone had shaken me from my dream. I looked to see a delicate hand. My gaze travelled up the arm to behold Elena, standing at the side of my bed. The pajamas she wore seemed to hang off her, seemingly several sizes too big. Her hair was disheveled, and her eyes looked ridden with fatigue.

"Elena...what is it," I asked, taken aback that she would be in my room. She hopped up onto the bed, and sandwiched herself under the thick, downy covers. She lay face down, as she shifted closer to me, holding my hand with both of hers.

"It was cold in my room. I think there's a draft at the window," she responded, sleepily.

I had a feeling that wasn't the real reason, but decided not to pry. Hell, who would argue with sleeping with a girl this amazingly beautiful? As she turned on her side, she faced away from me, and snuggled tighter against me. I turned as well, spooning her, but trying not to be forceful.

Elena stretched out her arms, and placed them in front of her. She pushed her body back towards me, and I could feel the warmth of her body against me. For a moment, the feeling was wonderful...before the worry set in.

I usually sleep in the nude. This night was no exception. As Elena pushed against me, my bare skin was racked with shivers. I felt the cool, smooth silk of Elena's pajamas against my front. As I put my arm around her waist, she pushed into me further, nestling...something...on her perfectly soft ass.

"Alphonse...you're poking me."

romantic_story
Expert Member

"I'm sorry, Elena. It's not something I can control."

"Well, don't act on your thoughts, okay? I want some sleep."

She shifted once more, sending a shock through my body as I felt her soft ass caress my hard length. I knew it would take a lot of self-control to get through this night without Elena smacking me and storming out of the room.

She'd probably tell Himeko the whole story if I mess up here, I thought. And Himeko would...console her? Comfort her? But how...That would be nice to watch, huh? Hime trying to comfort Elena, showing her what gentle love should have been...Shut up, instinct.

Finally, after many torturous minutes, sleep took me in its embrace. But, even in my dreams, I dreamt of Elena's embrace...continuing this perfect night forever.

Well, thank you for another chapter, Alphonse. This concludes chapter three. Be sure to take a second to comment or vote. Or Both! 24 votes in 7000 views are good, but I think we could all use more, you tracking? Good. Now then...the next chapter...Oh yes.

Next Time: Chapter IV: "No God, Know Fear...Know God, No Fear."

Alphonse and Elena are growing more comfortable, but what of Albrecht and Himeko? Can Himeko see past the attempt on her life, and give Albrecht a chance at love? House Rosethorne is safe for now, but the fight gets taken to two fronts, as Albrecht and Alphonse must separate to fight the next two members of Gospel. Can they defeat the enemies without help from their sibling, and can Gibalev, Manstir and Peterson keep from wrecking House Rosethorne? The answers and the action are all in the next exciting, romantic installment of "Don't Miss," He Said.

romantic_story
Expert Member

"Don't Miss," He Said Ch. 04 Pt. 01
byKyoketsu_Shoge©

Greetings again, readers! Your humble raconteur returns with the next exciting installment of "Don't Miss," He Said. It's time again to join Alphonse, Elena, and the rest of the gang for another bit of fun. More conflict with Gospel, and more romance for the couples. Here you are. Alphonse Rosethorne, take command of your story...Carry out the plan of the day!

"Holy Mary, Mother of God;
Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen."
Franz Schubert: "Ave Maria

It was two days after the house was invaded by James the Just. We had turned the body over to the authorities, and had all but gotten back to a normal state of affairs. Breakfast was zany and loud; the days lazed by with more research, and nights...were spent with Elena.

I was perfectly content to sleep with Elena. Though we never got more intimate than sleeping whilst cuddled together, I cherished the chilly midwinter nights during which we would sleep away the cold. We were secure in each other's arms. Now that I look back on it, we were young and naïve; like children playing house.

My activities, when not researching the yet unrevealed members of Gospel, were spent with Elena. There was nearly nothing we did apart, from grocery store runs to clothes shopping.

Heading home from a windy day at the shops, our back seat laden with foodstuffs, I reached a decision with which I had been flirting for many months. While Elena and I expressed our love for each other physically, and often proclaimed it to each other, we had never done anything public. I cleared my throat, and looked over at Elena. She turned to me with an inquisitive look.

"Elena, I've been thinking," I said, turning my eyes back to the road ahead.

"What about, Alphonse," she responded.

"Well," I continued, "We've been together like this for a while now, and it's been so lovely, but we've never...dated, have we?"

A look of relief overtook Elena's face. She had probably thought my words would travel a more...serious path.

"No," she mused, "we haven't. What did you have in mind?"

"Well, I just thought that the most beautiful girl in the world might want to see a show tonight."

"Oh, Alphonse, that's a wonderful idea. What is it we'll be seeing?"

"It's a surprise," I said. "But I guarantee that by the time it's over, we'll both be in tears."

"That good, huh? Okay, now I really can't wait."

That evening, I waited in the living room for Elena. We had planned to leave in ten minutes, so I assumed she was finishing her preparations for the show. I heard a noise at the staircase, and turned to see Elena descending.

The dress which accented her was simple; tasteful. The black dress came nearly down to her knees, lying neatly and tightly against her, not a single wrinkle evident. Stunning is what it was, but in my opinion, Elena could have made sandpaper cargo shorts look sexy.

We took off for the opera in my car, but I shared the back seats with Elena. I entrusted Himeko with the task of driving us, with the provision that she could sit with us during the performances. I had recognized this show as perfect for us when I first saw it: the show was to contain some of the most romantic arias known to any time period.

We arrived at the Joseph Meyerhof Symphony Hall, and Elena and I disembarked from the car, telling Himeko to meet us inside. This was the first time Elena had been to Baltimore, and she was immediately enamored with the city.

I gave the doorman our tickets, and he directed us up a flight of stairs. As we walked, I made sure he could point Himeko in our direction, and he was only too happy to oblige. We ascended the staircase, and I opened a door into a balcony seat about midway back from stage left.

"Quite the view, Alphonse," Elena remarked, taking a seat. "But why a private booth?"

"I just wanted this to be a little more personal for us."

The lights soon darkened, and the curtain opened, revealing the maestro and his symphony orchestra, with a full choir on their right flank. From opposing sides of the stage, a man and a woman neared center-stage.

To applause, the two gave due courtesies and bows before stepping up to separate podia.