"Don't Miss," He Said (New romantic Story series)

romantic stories collection, all English or hindi romantic stories, long romantic stories in English and hindi. Love stories collection. couple stories..
romantic_story
Expert Member

Re: "Don't Miss," He Said (New romantic Story series)

Unread post by romantic_story » 17 Aug 2015 17:35

We disembarked from the car, leaving Himeko to park up, as I carried Elena to her bedroom. We entered the house quietly, and were met with curious glances from Able Company, who quickly got very quiet when they saw us. I ascended the stairs with Elena in my arms, quietly humming the song to her as I went.

After I had rounded the corner to the bedroom hallway, I heard the men of Able Company exchanging theories as to our night out. The sounds of their talk and laughter were dimmed as I entered Elena's bedroom, and shut the door. I set her down, and she went about changing out of her dress. I was surprised as she backed up towards me, and motioned to her dress.

I realized what she needed, and carefully unzipped her dress, revealing to my surprise, a lack of underwear. This was not the first time I had seen Elena's breasts, but I was in awe as I got my first glimpse at her smooth, clean-shaven mound. Her outer lips were closed tightly, but a slight hint of her inner lips could be seen poking through.

I tried to get my voice, tried to warn her of her nudity, but she slumped onto the bed before I could find my tongue. I walked over to her bedside, and reached for the covers. Her hand rose to my arm to stop me, and I looked up to her face. Her eyes were glazed, as though half-asleep, and her mouth was slightly open. Her lips moved inaudibly for a moment, but were soon followed by words. "I told you, it's cold in here," she said.

"Elena, do you..."

"Please come and join me. I need you here to hold me and...to keep me safe."

I paused for a moment, again arguing with my instinct. However, this time, I saw a situation where both intellect and instinct could benefit. I disrobed, and joined Elena in her own bed. The sheets were silken, and held the cold. We shivered, and instinctively moved together for warmth. I held her from behind, and my body again began to react to Elena's soft ass.

This time, Elena made no attempts to speak of it. She merely turned her upper body, and gave me a quick goodnight kiss before resuming her position. We lay like that for several minutes, before Elena began to shift and fidget.

"Elena," I whispered, "are you alright?"

"I'm sorry to ask you, Alphonse...But do you think you could..."

"Anything, Elena."

"Sing for me? Just this once more...for me."

I was already lost in my feelings of love and lust with our naked flesh making its first soft caresses, so my voice shook and was sometimes broken as I held out the melody at my lowest dynamic. I fought back my shaking, steeling myself.

romantic_story
Expert Member

Re: "Don't Miss," He Said (New romantic Story series)

Unread post by romantic_story » 17 Aug 2015 17:36

In a legato, pianissimo tenor, I unchained the delicate melody.

"A-aa...ve...Ma-aari-ii...ah..."

Within a few lines, Elena fell into a restful sleep. I continued the song to its symmetrical end, letting the dynamic flourish as I ended the tune.

'A-aah...ve..."I paused to yawn, on the verge of sleep myself, "Mari-ii...ah..."

As I ended the song, I allowed sleep's warm embrace to take me, my mind almost devoid of the violence which punctuated the performance. Amen.

A riveting tale, as always, Alphonse. This concludes the first part of chapter four. The advertised events of this chapter will begin next time, in chapter four; part two. Albrecht and Alphonse must separate in hopes of locating Judas, and Elena and Himeko will have to prove their worth in battle as well. Please remember to vote, and...this time I will not shy away from begging: Please comment! Let me know what you think. I strive to know. That's all for now. Check back soon.

--Kyoketsu_Shoge