24 hours, 5 years, 10 months(romantic story series)

romantic stories collection, all English or hindi romantic stories, long romantic stories in English and hindi. Love stories collection. couple stories..
romantic_story
Expert Member

Re: 24 hours, 5 years, 10 months(romantic story series)

Unread post by romantic_story » 17 Aug 2015 17:43

I took that as a yes and I pulled her hands away, gently slapping them. Rolling her to the middle of the bed, I knelt between her legs and leaned over her. Once our eyes met, there was no more playing. The smile on her face was one of serenity, of love regained.

I leaned over her and gently kissed her lips and she gently pulled me down on her. Her hand found my cock and she gently led it to her pussy. I entered her and her legs wrapped around me.

It was slow, unhurried, an honest love making. A much delayed rejoining of two souls that found each other again. Trying to do it right this time.

"Jim, could you get my phone? I'm still drying off and Terry was going to give me a call if there was something they were going to need. I'll finish drying off in a minute."

"No problem." I walked into the living room and picked up Gail Marie's phone, looking at the caller name. "Hi Terry, Gail's in the shower, what should we pick up?"

"Jim? It's 7:00 in the morning. What are you..."

"I already had my shower and I'm washing the breakfast dishes. You didn't think I would be the one cooking? You know me better than that. So, what do we need to pick up?"

By this time, Gail Marie had walked into her living room wrapped in a towel and I passed her the phone. "Hi Terry, what should we pick up?" They started talking and I headed back to her kitchen to finish the dishes. I've always smiled when I did dishes for any of my partners. Doing dishes, vacuuming, laundry, dusting, grocery shopping and food shopping or any of the other things that a household needs, is all important. It's more, it's actually foreplay. I didn't think that way, they do, so I do. Now I do a good share of dishes, vacuuming, laundry, dusting and whatever. Lots of guys never figured it out.

Gail Marie came back into the kitchen about 15 minutes later. I was reading the Sunday paper she has delivered and was working on another cup of coffee. "Did she need us to buy out the store? You were on the phone a long time."

"No silly, I haven't spoken to her this week. You answering my phone at this hour called for heavy duty talking. Face it Jim, it's been a great week for us." At that she leaned down to me and kissed me sensuously. Then she dropped her towel by 'accident'. I got the hint.

"We shouldn't let an opportunity like this go to waste, should we Jim?" I placed my arm around her waist and pulled her to sit on my lap. Her face met mine and we kissed again.

"If I remember correctly young lady, last Wednesday you gave me a list of things that you wanted to do and...What do we have outstanding? Or do we just need some more practice?" My hand was caressing her left breast while her hands were taking the robe off my shoulders.

"I don't think I have a list anymore. It was just a long time for me. And you too if I remember correctly." With that I parted her legs with my hand. That's when she giggled. I so love to hear her giggle while making love. I slipped my hand between her lips and found her already wet.

"So what were you two talking about on the phone?"

romantic_story
Expert Member

"Oh, I had to tell her about us opening up to one another after the counseling session. Then she started asking about what happened after that, and one thing led to another and..."

"Sounds like you both were getting hot about what we've been doing? Did you give her a blow-by-blow?"

"Oh, yes, and a suck-by-suck, a lick by lick, a rub-by-rub and a fuck-by-fuck too." She was giggling like mad now. She had turned around and straddled my lap like a lap dancer, opening my robe. "Jim, you have no idea what this week as been like for me. It was so long that I felt empty and not wanted. And unlovable.

"Then this week, everything. You, me, love and sex again. Love making again with lots of sex whenever I ask for it." She moved her face closer to mine while making sure that her pussy was gliding along my cock. Then she sat upright and she nestled her tits in my face. She held my head to them while I sucked her left nipple and my hand mauled the other one.

I kept hearing a bit of ooo and ahhhing when she repositioned herself. She reached down and slid me into her, and I immediately picked her up to take me out. "You've only been on the pill for two days. Let's not push our luck." She responded with a little pout, but I had a better answer.

I stood up and continued lifting her in my arms and turned her around to the kitchen table. Then I bent her over the table, leaving her beautiful naked ass pointed directly at me. I put my hand between her legs. I slowly caressed her from her landing strip to her rosebud. There I stopped. This was one of the things that we hadn't done yet this week.

"Are you ready to complete the list? This one was on mine." She was a little confused, and when she realized where I was going, a little worried. "I'll go slow and you can stop things at any time." She still had a worried look on her face.

"I..I..I've done this when I was married. It hurt. I know that it hurt because he wasn't slow." She looked back at me and grabbed my hand. "I know that you won't hurt me, will you?"

I reached around her and gave her a warm hug. "Not only will I go slow and not hurt you, by the time we're finished, you're going to be humping me back for more. And I'm going to finger fuck you too. You won't have any time to be hurting." She relaxed slightly while I circled her rosebud with my dirty hand.

The butter was still on the table and I sliced cut off a couple of pats. "Bet you never thought that your ass would be good enough to eat? Did you?" I got a well-deserved groan out of her for that one. I warmed a pat of butter in my hand and slid it onto her rosebud. I used her own heat to soften it as I slowly massaged it back and forth with my right hand. My left hand was going to be the clean one. No mixing allowed. Nobody should get an infection from making love. That happened once with me by mistake. Never again.

I was in no hurry as I nibbled her neck and massaged her left tit with my clean hand. It only took a minute for her to relax to the point where she started swishing her ass back and forth. Learning the non-verbal communication from your partner is wonderful.

"So this is starting to feel a little bit better is it?" That's when I barely slipped the tip of my finger in her, and back out again quickly. She was startled at first, but the fifth time, she met my thrust. "You know I love your ass, I want to do wonderful things to your ass."

I withdrew and picked up another pat of butter and returned to her rosebud. My clean hand reached further around and played with her other tit, then my clean finger went in her mouth as my dirty one went into then further into her ass.

What a feeling for me, both of my fingers were in her, at different ends. Feeling her warmth, her softness. The feel of her tongue, the tightness of her ass. That's when I heard and felt some moaning from her. I pistoned both fingers in her in unison. I could hear her breathing now.

romantic_story
Expert Member

Her eyes were closed and she was feeling all I was doing for her, to her, with her. She started to try to reach out for me, but I told her to relax and get lost in our experience.

I brought a second finger to her ass, slowly entering her. She tensed, and I waited until she told me to go ahead. My clean hand flicked her clit and I sucked on her earlobe while we waited.

Now with two fingers in her ass, I began to slowly piston in her. I knew it was good when she started to make noises for me. Then I heard, "Oh yes, this is so much better, yes so much better...keep playing with my pussy. oh yessssss. This is the best ass fucking I've ever had lover, the best."

"And my cock isn't in you yet. I see some toys in our future. I'll love fucking your pussy with a vibrator up your ass. You get to feel it and I get to feel it." I slowly pumped my fingers into her and felt her ring loosen up.

"You're ready for my cock now? Ready for my nice and hard cock?" Both my hands were pumping her, she was humping them both, getting a different hand on each back and forth. Her breathing got harder. She was ready and I moved between her legs.

Grabbing another pat of butter, I greased my cock. Then I put my cock at her rosebud. I slowly pulled my fingers out and touched her ass with my greased rod. "I'm going to go slow. You back into me at your pace. I'll wait." Giving control to your partner makes this so much better for them. They also can't blame you if it hurts too much.

Gail Marie kept her eyes closed and backed into my cock. I had loosened her up, but the first time with a partner is always unknown. She was arching her back, shoving her ass into my cock. I felt the pressure and her ring slowly expand again. In a minute, I felt me slide in, and I waited. She was holding her breath, and my clean hand was starting to work on her clit again. She relaxed a little, but stayed still.

She exhaled a few times, but remained motionless. "Do you want me to pull out? I don't want to..."

"NO. Just wait. This is the best it ever has been and I'm getting used to it. Just wait, the low pain has moved to discomfort." She exhaled and in the smallest way, stated rocking on me. "This is one of the few times I wished I had a smaller dicked lover," and she laughed.

Then I exhaled as her rocking became noticeable. "Ohhh yesss, this is feeling better." She grabbed my clean hand and put it back in her pussy. "Are you forgetting something buddy?"

I chuckled. It was good that she was into it now. I went back to work. This is work I could do all day. "Wanted to make sure my lover was comfortable first." I started to slowly pump my cock in her ass. Going nice and slow in her tight ass was heaven. We never did this before, but I have fucked the asses of all by partners and some of my dates. "How does my cock feel in you? I hear you moan, I hear you pant. You like my cock in your ass Gail Marie? My nice cock in you?"

"Oh you make me feel so full and slutty. This is the best it's ever been. Now start pumping me a little harder, start pumping this ass harder." She flexed her back like a cat.

"Do you like fucking my ass? Do you like putting your nice cock into my ass? ummm lover?'

"I love your tight little ass, I love the way you meet my thrusts, I love getting you off." Fucking my love at her kitchen table, I was going to go for broke.

"You love it, you love being taken, tossed on the table, and rammed with my cock." I grabbed her hand with my clean one and shoved it to her pussy. "Now finger yourself while I fuck you. Tell me what you feel."

She was a bit shocked, but she did as she was told. "I have my fingers on my clit, giving me pleasure while you fuck my ass." She stopped and turned around slightly to look at me. "You love watching me play with myself, don't you." She groaned as I reached and grabbed a hanging tit with my clean hand. "Or do you just love telling me what to do for your own pleasure? To get your own kicks?"

"Which one do you like better while I fuck your ass? Doing what you are told or putting on a show for me?"

She was on the verge, and our pillow talk made her hotter. "Your cock feels so good pumping in me, my fingers feel so good. You know how to make me hotter. You know I like to perform for you, to be your whore, to be your play thing. I see it in your eyes and the hardness of your cock."

"You're not my whore, you're not my play thing Gail Marie. You're my precious lover that I make love to." I pounded her harder. "You are what I love, not some cheap whore. You're my partner, the only woman I need, the sexiest woman there is. That's who I'm fucking." I stated panting, it was getting closer.

I slapped her ass slightly, only giving her a little bit of a sting. It shocked her. "This ass is mine, all mine. Same for your cunt. It's there for me." I put my clean finger in her mouth, "Suck this lover, suck this and finger your cunt while I fuck your ass." That's when she exploded and I pulled my hand away from her mouth. Then I exploded into her. I was pushing my cock into her as far as I could, then pull back and pump her ass to shoot again into her, again and again.

All we could do was groan as we jerked from our coming, the aftershocks from coming. She collapsed on the kitchen table, and I slid to my elbows, trying not to crush her. We were both panting.

It took over 5 minutes to get up. My cock went soft and slid out. I pulled a paper napkin from the table and covered it. Would have been a good reason to wear a condom.

She leaned over and we kissed. I led her back to the bathroom and turned on the water. We needed to clean up and go to the store before the grilling at Terry and Bill's. I was going to enjoy washing every inch of her body. And feel her do the same to me.