24 hours, 5 years, 10 months(romantic story series)

romantic stories collection, all English or hindi romantic stories, long romantic stories in English and hindi. Love stories collection. couple stories..
romantic_story
Expert Member

Re: 24 hours, 5 years, 10 months(romantic story series)

Unread post by romantic_story » 17 Aug 2015 17:44

At that I looked at Mary and nodded yes. I sipped my drink, and found the bottom of my glass dry, as well as theirs. I poured another round for them and got a chaser for me.

"Mary, I had no idea what I set into play that day. It was 5 years before Gail Marie and I even talked with one another. Now 7 months later, we're back together. What has your life been like besides rescuing ex-husbands and godsons?"

"It started out learning to stand on my own two feet. I got a lot of support from my friends. They'd been worried about me for quite a while. After feeling sorry for myself, I got into what I call 'future mode'. Drop the past and run toward a future of my own making. I went back to college part time evenings and graduated with a BA and then started a masters. I'm still in that now. It doesn't leave much time for relationships, but I do go out on dates every month or two. Not finding the time or the energy for it."

"I do sometimes fall back to the anger and hurt I had." At this point she looked at Gail Marie. "When we were married and he was stepping out, I so wanted to rub his face in it and the face of the women that he was fucking around with." My partner's face went pale at this. "But I got this letter from his last transgression that changed my mind about everything. I don't know if you know this Gail Marie. You saved me from super revenge anger and wasting my life on that. You were the only one that apologized to me." She took a sip of her wine. "And you got your father to force the letter into my hand. You were truly a life saver."

Gail Marie had a look of shock then wonderment on her face, while Mary smiled at her sweetly. "I'm just so sorry for the wrongs I had done to you Mary. When you accepted my apology those years ago, I was so grateful. It took a couple more years to meet this guy again... AND ON A BLIND DINNER DATE with our friends who had no clue about us never-the-less. Then I was able to apologize to him too." She took a sip of her drink, "I'm glad that things are better for Mary."

"Ladies, it is after 11 and wake up is at 5 AM, so may I suggest we call it a night and we can regroup tomorrow?" Since I had already taken her suitcase to the spare bedroom, all of us retired for some quiet. I don't know about 'peace and quiet' though.

The next evening I had to work late. We were upgrading a server and it had to be done after hours. I finally got home by 9 and the two of them were way past the middle of their second bottle of wine. It was a pretty friendly atmosphere.

"Jim, Gail Marie has been a life saver. She was able to translate what they were telling me into understandable words."

"It was that doctor from India that I've spoken about. Massively competent doctor, no communication or empathy skills at all. Exactly what Jay needs right now. Since I finally understood his accent, I asked him the questions. Then I told Mary what she needed to hear.

"Jay is doing better. Some swelling is still there, but they are feeling so much better about it. With luck, he may be weaned off those meds by tomorrow or the day after. Then we'll be at the next step."

"I really have to thank both of you. You do know that she's real good at holding my hand and keeping my spirits up. I was lost in his accent and she came to my rescue."

Gail Marie sent me into the kitchen for a bite to eat and when I returned, I had some 'sippin' whiskey' waiting for me. Their second bottle of wine was empty, and they opened the third.

romantic_story
Expert Member

Those two were having a great time. After hanging in hospitals and not knowing what was up with Jay, they were letting their hair down and were getting downright silly. It was Friday night and Gail Marie needed to work but I was going to be off. We all stayed up till 11 again and hit the hay.

This time we were a bit more relaxed and Gail Marie and I talked quietly about the day. She would occasionally slur a word, so I knew that there was more wine than she needed. Mary's bedroom was at the other end of the house. We were quiet, but didn't have to worry about disturbing her. As I turned off the light, I leaned over to give a goodnight kiss, and felt her arm pull me closer, not letting me go.

Her hand immediately got into the boxers that I wear to bed. The alcohol and the conversation that she had Mary must have been real interesting. I pulled her nightgown over her head and my t-shirt and boxers went flying. She was on her back and I started sucking on her tits while my hand found a very wet pussy waiting for me. I immediately got an "Ohhh yesss" from her. No fore play needed. Guess I didn't need to clean up the kitchen sink today.

Before I went any further, she slipped down and brought her face to my cock. Feeling her mouth on me was great. She was bobbing her head up and down and then pulled her mouth off, while continuing to stroke me. "Lover?" she said before she started to lick my helmet again. "Do you find Mary attractive?"

This is not a question that you ever want to be asked with your lover, especially after our history. "I guess so, but why do you ask?"

"Oh, she and I have been talking and I was just kind of wondering."

Was this a little bit of playing, was this some fantasy was this...

"We've been talking and she's not been with any one for quite a while." Her mouth went back on my cock and made me feel heaven. "And I was wondering if ..."

"Gail Marie, where is this coming from?"

At this she pulled her mouth off of me, but continued to stroke me. "Years ago I was with her husband and you were faithful. I thought that I could give you a chance to" Then she started sucking me again.

Don't think with your dick.

Jim, don't think with your dick.

JIM, PLEASE DON'T THINK WITH YOUR GOD DAMN DICK NOW.

She now moved completely between my legs and got up on all fours. For our enjoyment, she started frigging her pussy for me to see while sucking me off. We've done this before.

I continued, "Is this..." and she really started sucking me hard and then harder. Her hand in her pussy was making her back arch and her mouth moan on my cock. She loves showing off for me. Then she pulled off my cock and looked into my eyes. "She's going to be here for at least a couple more days. Why don't you think about it Jim. I think that you'd like it and it would do her and me good."

Her hands and mouth started working overtime, her tits swaying. She was going to get us both off at the same time, and I knew she was going to swallow. It was a special way we sometimes made love.

I felt the start of me coming, and she felt the change in my cock. I exploded in her mouth and a second later she went over the edge. I have no idea how many times I shot into her mouth, but some of my cum dripped out onto me. We both collapsed after the aftershocks and she spooned into me for an alcohol induced sleep. My mind raced as I fought to slowly think about the offer from my drunken partner.

The two women were long gone by the time I woke up. No notes or calls during the day. I started to feel that this was a bit of alcohol fueled fantasy and it would go away on its own.

With my day off, I puttered around the house and prepared dinner. I grilled asparagus, some zucchini and a couple of hamburgers. I learned how to make the 'fancy schmancy' salad that included olives, feta cheese and some dried cranberries and walnuts.

I had set the table and opened up a Sicilian red to breath. Ten minutes later, Gail Marie's car pulled up in the driveway and only one person got out. "Where's Mary? I thought that both of you would be here for dinner."

"Well actually it's great news. Jay was just out of the coma and was able to say a few words. He really was in shock when he first saw Mary, then me. He probably thought he was dreaming, or a nightmare. After he figured out that I was real, he tried to talk with me when the nurse came in and told him to relax for now.

"Mary will be staying at the hospital by his side till later tonight. I'll go and get her when she calls for a ride back. It was pretty good news. The worse news, severe brain damage, didn't happen."

"Why don't you change and we can have a quiet meal together."

It was about 10 minutes when Gail Marie came back, wearing her tight jeans and a low cut blouse. Not her normal. I was being primed and I knew that we had more to talk about.

We had a pretty quiet meal, talking about Jay and Mary and his kid and anything else but her offer. I felt the undercurrent and I'm sure she did too. We cleared the table and went to the living room to sit.

She was the one who opened it up. "So, what do you think about what I suggested yesterday? Are you interested?"

"To say that I am shocked is a bit of an understatement. Yesterday, I thought that it was the wine talking. Now you're telling me that it was real."

"Yes,. it's real. What's not to like. Your girlfriend thinks you deserve this and Mary sure could use it and..."

"Have you two talked about his?"

"We have," she paused, "and we haven't. Getting back to the house on Friday, we were both elated that Jay was doing better. Maybe me more than Mary." I gave her a frightened look.

"No, not like that Jim, not like that at all. Medically, I knew what else could be wrong but I didn't share that with Mary. She didn't need to hear all the bad things it could be when there wasn't any way to rule them in or out."

romantic_story
Expert Member

I calmed down a bit as she went on. "Jim, please don't ever think that way again, not about me. That side of me was over 5 years ago. I will never go through that much pain in my life again for stupidity. Not for anything at all."

"But wait a minute, you are offering something like that for me? I don't understand."

"I'm getting to that Jim. Please be patient with me, I need to tell you the whole story. We got back and we were pretty happy, and very worn out. I told her to open some wine and we had dinner together. That first bottle went into a second.

"Jim, we really connected. We talked about our lives at that time and since then. She got to hear much more about my affair with Jay and my life after that. She shared her life with me. We both had to dig ourselves out of some deep holes. The only difference was that I was the one that dug my own deep dark hole. She was pushed into hers.

"As you may expect, two tipsy women started to talk about their sex lives. She's 27 and I'm still 25. I talked about my marriage and what was wrong with me and my lack of responsiveness. Then I spoke about you and us and the downs then the ups of the past months. To say the least bit, she was jealous.

"Between glasses of wine, it came out that she'd go after you in a heartbeat if somebody wasn't in your life. She said that you're attractive and would be quite a catch." At this I know I blushed and Gail Marie tried to stifle a giggle.

"By the way Jim, I personally think that she completely understated you. You're more than a catch." She stood up and kissed my lips before she sat back down.

"That's when I got that idea of you and Mary. It seemed to be a great idea at the time and I still think that it's a good idea. You've been wonderful and this would allow you to.." She paused reading my face and immediately changed direction "...if you were interested in a three way, I'd be up for that. I know she was in a three way once with two guys in college. From what she said, neither of us are interested in any girl-on-girl actions and..."

"Wait a minute before my head totally spins off my shoulders. It's now gone from getting in the sack, free and clear with Mary to now the both of you?"

"Well, yes. I want to do something great for you and I know that she'd like this two. I'm the one that fucked up both of you and..."

"And this will clear your conscious? Getting me and Mary in bed together will make you feel better?" It became very quiet. I could see the wheels turning, I didn't know where it was going to turn to.

She looked at me rather sheepishly, "I'm taking it that this isn't on your list of things you'd like to do? I thought that guys would like to have a free and clear three way with two women?"

"No Gail Marie, it's more than that. You've been punishing yourself for years. I show up in your life on a blind dinner date. Since then, all I want is for you to see that that part of your life has to be over. No more, I want an equal partner.

"You are somebody I can trust. Can you trust that you are a wonderful person? Without having to make amends to me or anybody else for the rest of your life?

Her eyes looked somewhere else, not at me. She was looking inside. I could see the conflict.

"Do you really want to clear your conscious with me?" She nodded yes. "Then will you go to pre-cana conferences with me?"

Her face went into immediate shock then wonder then an all-encompassing joy. Couples go to Pre-cana conferences before getting married in the Catholic church. It is a class where you talk about religious and other interpersonal issues that couples normally don't talk about. To say the least it's an eye opener and a relationship builder. All my friends that have done it have felt the benefits of it.