24 hours, 5 years, 10 months(romantic story series)

romantic stories collection, all English or hindi romantic stories, long romantic stories in English and hindi. Love stories collection. couple stories..
romantic_story
Expert Member

24 hours, 5 years, 10 months(romantic story series)

Unread post by romantic_story » 17 Aug 2015 17:37

24 hours, 5 years, 10 months Ch. 01
bywieliczka©

This is a Romance series that starts with a disastrous BTB chapter. I was watching people in their late teens to 30+ years live in their smart phones. I see many have a minimum of security on them. Somebody really pissed could do so much damage quickly and easily. What surprised me was that it wasn't going to take money or high level technical smarts to do this.

Gail walked sleepy-eyed into the kitchen.

I stood up and hugged my bride-to-be. "I really don't like getting up at 5 to be at work by 6:15 so I could drive the 80 miles to that client site. I'm sorry hun for making noise that woke you up." She hugged me back. "I love you so much Gail. Can't wait the two weeks till we get married."

"That's two weeks and three days and 5 hours Jim. I understand you spending all these extra hours working. We have a wedding to pay for. You'll be busy today so you don't have to call me. The traffic getting home will be murder. Take your time and be safe." I got another kiss and I was out the door.

We really do need the money. As a copier repairman for a service firm, I drive all around the metro area, including the neighboring state. This morning I'm scheduled to drive almost 2 hours in rush hour traffic to replace a client's 9 copiers. That supply house is a good client and it's worth the effort for my company and my career.

Out the door at 5:50, I arrive at the shop to pick up the load and the truck. I immediately find out there is a problem, a big problem. Not all the copiers are ready. In fact, two now have a factory defect, a newly discovered defect. The parts are here, but even with all the techs on hand, repairing them could not be completed until 1 at the earliest. The travel time there and the on-site time would mean that I'd have to be at the client's site till 10 PM. This is not going to go over well.

Our firm has a goal of 100% satisfaction and I make an immediate call. Luckily for everyone, the client not only isn't ready, but asked for an additional day to get prepared. They have a rush job that needs immediate attention and were overjoyed at the delay. The installation will now happen on Friday.

I immediately began the repairs. I started at the company as an in-shop tech for several years during and after high school and have a good level of experience. Noon came around and the first copier was done. I let them know that I was going home for lunch because I had not brown bagged it today.

It's a 10 minutes drive home mid-day. I was about to turn down the block, but something was different. There are two cars in the driveway, Gail's Camry and an SUV. I've never seen that car on the block before. I didn't turn and kept on driving by. The nearby shopping center has a lot in the back behind the auto parts store. Lots of early 2000's econboxes to fit in with. Time to think.

There was always something in my gut that made me unsettled about Gail and me. Nothing overt, but a couple of things that could be taken several different ways. Quiet talking on the phone, a protection of her on-line time. In the instant I saw the two cars, I knew that I wasn't sure of anything anymore.

It could be her at home with a friend having lunch, but her work was 30 minutes away. She could have been sick and somebody from work got her home. She could have taken some comp time to prepare for the wedding. It all could be harmless and I could be blowing it all out of proportion. It could also be more.

I was not due back home until after 8 and I left before 6 in the morning. She could be entertaining somebody, male or female. Either way, another person's marriage could be built on that, but not mine. I knew I had to sneak back to the house and find out. I can't and won't live with anyone, even somebody I love, with questions of trust hanging over me.

First things first, phone goes on silent. Camera app is turned on, ready to go. I walk from the parking lot to the north. My house is blocked by others on that side. No one at the house could see anyone approaching that way. It takes me 5 minutes to reach the back door.

romantic_story
Expert Member

Re: 24 hours, 5 years, 10 months(romantic story series)

I peer in and immediately know it's over. There is loud music on and a shirt and tie with her skirt littered over the living room leading to the stairs. It's over, it's all over but the yelling. My future just got pulled. The only way out of this would be a different woman up there, not Gail. But it's her purse, her clothes lying on the floor alongside somebody's briefcase, and pants.

I enter the house, shaking from the rage inside of me. Over in the corner is my softball bat. It stop myself then freak. I freaked because I've even considered it. It would give me such pleasure, and jail time. Not worth it. I don't want her any more. No trust, no partner, no love. Not the life I want to live. My phone is on camera ready. I realize that she keeps hers in her purse.

There it is, in all its glory. It's actually my phone. It's my plan. I pay that bill. I bought the phone. Her pass number is 5678, I've seen it a thousand times. I set it to silent and turn on the camera and put it on pause. We have a jar of marbles in the living room holding silk flowers. I take out most of them and put the marbles in my pocket. In case I get chased, it's hard to stay upright running on marbles. I use the house phone to call my cell. Anyone calling either phone will be busy. There will be no disturbances.

Before going upstairs, I rummage through his briefcase. He's left his phone in there, along with his wallet. Luck is with me. I open his wallet and find it's Jay, and his wife is Maria. I take pictures of his license, his family pictures and his business cards. A salesman. Looks like his wife is a nurse at the hospital. Bastard has killed two marriages. I turn his phone on to silent and look in his phone log, I immediately block phone numbers of the last twenty people that have called him. I turn on his camera and put it on pause. Then I head upstairs, listening to the sounds of my ex-betroth fuck.

I climbed up the stairs quietly, stepping around the creaking stairs that I grew up walking around. Inherited from my parents, this house has always been in my life. I inherited it after one passed from cancer and the other from the drinking from being left behind.

I'm hearing a passionate fuck, a loud fuck. It is a fuck that is tearing apart my soul. A fuck that they wouldn't hear a baseball bat crashing down on their heads. I thank god that I didn't bring anything that I could physically hurt them with. What I will do will destroy their lives for quite a while.

I'm going to expose them, I going to bring sunlight onto their lying lives. I start recording on all three phones, their two starting from my walking up the stairs and then beyond into the bedroom. I get to our bedroom, well not our bedroom any more, she won't be here ever again after this. They take no notice as I stick the phones around the corner, recording. It makes me sick, but I stay with it. The pictures are going to explain why the wedding was called off. No need to explain why will ever be needed.

I record them fucking and sucking and planning more sessions after the wedding. I'm angry, but I dodged a bullet. I listen to him say that his wife is a bitch and she does not know anything of what he does. She says that I don't have a clue what she's doing, it's just fun. They both agree that they can keep this up forever. It was after 10 minutes of this betrayal I went back downstairs.

I save the files and send them to my work account. No one outside of work has access to that. The video had a bit of dead space in it, so I quickly edit a copy of it, cutting it down to about 5 minutes of intense fucking. Then I go through his emails. I find group emails to family, friends, work, church groups... Church groups, I've hit the jackpot. I hit reply all for the selected ones and save each in draft.

How do I get people to read it and not just blow it off like spam? Then it comes to me. The subject matter will be "With much sorrow", like a death notice. How honest. The first line will be "With much sorrow, the marriage of and Jay and Maria is now in serious trouble. The woman he has been fucking was to get married in two weeks. Jay has destroyed that marriage too."

I then pasted into the email, so it would show up when it was opened, a couple of still shots of them fucking and sucking each other. I've attached a copy of the 5 minute video file of them fucking and talking to each other. I don't send them yet. I tried but couldn't change the password on his email account.

His Facebook account is accessible from his phone and I post some of the more compromising pictures with great captions concerning him and his respect for his wife. I can't change his password.

I start working on Gail's phone.

romantic_story
Expert Member

Re: 24 hours, 5 years, 10 months(romantic story series)

She has a series of family and friends emails, work emails and the wedding list. I set them all up for reply to all and give then the same Subject matter line, "With much sorrow". The first line of the email is now "With much sorrow, the woman I was to marry in two weeks has been and had plans to continue to be unfaithful with Jay. She has broken whatever trust I ever had in her. The wedding has been permanently cancelled and her belongings have been placed on my driveway awaiting anyone to pick them up for her. Not only has she destroyed our planned marriage in two weeks, she has probably destroyed Jay and Maria's marriage too."

Being ready, I still hear them fucking upstairs. I send all his emails and hers too. I turn off his data package, turn off the sounds, and then dial a sex hotline number. I tell the woman to just stay on as long as she wants at $3.95 a minute. It may be over an hour if she's lucky. She agrees and pops up another line while waiting. After I jam a small bit of aluminum foil into the USB port in an attempt to drain the battery and make the phone unusable. I slip his phone back into his briefcase and I head into the basement. There is small room in the back where I can hear everything on the first floor, and not be seen.

I change the passwords on her gmail. I insert a couple of pictures with captions into her Facebook account. Now to change that password. She only used a single password for both. It used to be I_am_1_QueeN, and I changed both to I_am_1_Real_WhorE. Not creative, just accurate.

It was only 20 minutes later when the lovers came back downstairs. Her phone is not in her purse, but she doesn't immediately look for it and they leave. I figure I've got at least 20 minutes before they return to work and the shit starts hitting the fan. Reply all will cause much damage. I get on the phone to my friend Tom. He's a cop that's been working day shift.

He isn't busy and I get to finally talk with someone real, someone who will understand, and someone who lost a girlfriend this way a couple of years ago. He'll be by after work and spend the night, he'll run interference for me. He's got my back and will push me when I need to be pushed. There is trust there. Trust means so much in real life.

I called three friends not in the Gail/Jim group to give me a hand. They are students and two were immediately available to help me move all her crap out of the house on to the driveway. I printed a picture of Gail fucking and took the cum stained bed sheets and mounted it next to it. It was her bed. She gets to keep it now. It started to rain and we covered it with a sheet of plastic. I called a lock smith. He wasn't busy and would arrive in 20 minutes.

I took a picture of the pile and sent it to her family and friends in an email.

By this time, my friends Bob and Tim arrived. They understood the grief that I was going through and gave me a beer and a couple of ears to talk about what happened, what I felt. I needed to process. I began to grieve my loss. I don't feel any regret on what I've done. Trust is everything in a marriage, no trust, no marriage, no love.

The great things about having good people around you that you can trust, you can assign them tasks that you don't want to do. I had Bob look over all her text messages and Tim look at her emails on our desk top.

The emails coming in were generally of the 'What a dumb fuck you are for cheating on Jim'. There were a couple of senders that were different. It was no surprise that the ones from her best friend Tammy was about that she was sorry she got caught. Bob immediately switched to her text massages and it was racy. Jeff is married to Tammy and he was in trouble too. He just didn't know it yet. There were even pictures attached to the text messages. Some pictures were printed, screen prints of the messages were assembled.

The best message was from Jay's wife Maria. "Don't worry. You can keep him now, him and his $50,000 in student loans with no job." My emails to his customers probably did him in.

At about 6 PM the door bell was ringing and Tom answered it. He still wore his full Police uniform as he came over as soon as his shift was over. He came back to the kitchen where I was nursing a beer. "It's Gail's father Carl. He's not angry and he wants to talk with you. That OK?"

I nodded yes, "As long as you stay in the room."

Carl walked in slowly. "Jim, I'm so sorry for what my stupid daughter did to you." I motioned him to sit and pushed an unopened beer to him. We were beer drinking buddies.

"I can honestly say that I knew nothing about any of this shit. I thought that she was who she appeared to be." He wiped his eyes then took a swig of beer. "I don't blame you, I don't blame you at all. All I can say is that she said it was her first time." He looked at me with a glimmer of hope.