24 hours, 5 years, 10 months(romantic story series)

romantic stories collection, all English or hindi romantic stories, long romantic stories in English and hindi. Love stories collection. couple stories..
romantic_story
Expert Member

Re: 24 hours, 5 years, 10 months(romantic story series)

Unread post by romantic_story » 17 Aug 2015 17:42

Then my hands reached lower and I cupped both of her cheeks, pressing her body against mine. It was not really sexual, it was us two physically melding into one. I felt her warmth. We were now joined at the hip, in an ever tightening pull. She also pressed into me. We kissed.

It may have started as a chase kiss, but it quickly moved to a hungry kiss for both of us. The whiskey may have helped, but it only liberated what we both wanted.

She started to pull away, but I held her. "No Jim, it's not going to work. It's going to end badly again. I can't..."

"If it doesn't work, we've only lost the night and we will keep trying another day until it's good for us. We've been in love with each other for a long time Gail Marie. We honestly trust one another. It's time we showed it to each other in all ways." I paused and looked into her eyes. Her eyes softened and she nodded to me, then kissed me deeply, there was little hesitation for either of us. "Whatever happens, whatever we feel, be real with it and own it and we both will respect the other's boundaries."

I then playfully slapped the side of her ass, "Or lack thereof". I pulled her mouth to mine and she wacked my hip even harder. I could feel her chuckling in the kiss, and her grinding into my cock. Then her hands caressed my back, getting under my shirt and feeling my sides, holding my sides. Sharing our kiss, my hands roamed over her hips, pulling her ass into me, melding us into one.

In a flash, she tickled me and I jumped a foot off the floor. She giggled and darted toward the bedroom. The sound of that giggle, it was Gail Marie's carefree giggle, her happy giggle, her free giggle, her silly giggle. A giggle that couldn't be faked. Nothing heavy, all fun, a joy to hear because it told me we were home again, together.

I walked to her bedroom and waited at the door. She was smiling at me as I watched her unbutton her blouse. No tenseness, no worry, no concern in her face, I was in heaven. Even if the evening didn't end right, we got to a different place, a freer place.

I moved to her and she held her arms out to receive me, or so I thought. It was actually to begin unbuttoning my shirt. I got the message and my hands started peeling her blouse off her shoulders. Our lips never stopped touching.

My hands went behind her and unclasped her bra while her hands unbuckled my belt. Her mouth was on fire as it left mine and travelled to my neck.

My hands went from outside of her skirt to under her skirt. I was gripping her cheeks. She giggled again and I knew all was right. Then I slipped my hands into her panties and grabbed her cheeks directly, massaging them, gripping them, feeling them, kneading them. Needing them too. She giggled again. This is so Gail Marie, no longer Marie, no longer Gail. She started to grind into me. The lake water was fine now.

I shed my undershirt quickly and knelt down in front of her. I took off each of her sandals as my hands travelled further up inside her skirt. I was breathing in her scent as I hooked my fingers in the band of her panties.

She was stroking my hair as my face was buried on the outside of her skirt. Inhaling her scent, I slowly started pulling her panties down while I looked up at her face. Her eyes were closed and there was a smile on her face. Not like before, no, not like before.

I moved her panties down over her ass, and I let my hands roam on her cheeks and I traced her landing strip. She smiled more, and then I heard a gasp as I slid a finger along her slit. She was wet this time, and answered me with a "Ohhh yessss'.

I pulled her panties to the floor and then gently pushed her to sit on the bed, spreading her legs. I dove under her skirt. Her scent was enticing, her hands pulled the skirt away so she could see me and stroke my hair. My mouth started kissing and licking the inside of her thighs. That's when I started hearing her talk to me and moan.

romantic_story
Expert Member

"Oh have I missed this, I have so missed your mouth on me. And for tonight, that will have to be the only thing in me. Jim, I'm not on the pill."

Without moving my face away from her, or my tongue from her lower lips, I reached around and pulled out my wallet from my front pocket. I passed it to her. She opened it and laughed at the two trojans I had.

"You really been prepared for me, haven't..." and that's when I slipped a finger up her pussy while my thumb attacked her clit as I continued pleasuring her with my mouth. "OOOOO yessssss don't stop don't stop don't stop don't stop". Her body started racking and her legs imprisoned by head and hand. She was coming, my love was coming for me, for her, for us. Not a sexual conquest, but a milestone for us.

I stopped and waited for her to recover, and I had to wait long. She finally released me. I moved up on the bed and I collapsed at her side. I held her shoulder, stroked her forehead and cheek, and smiled at what we did together.

She finally caught her breath and looked at me. There were tears in her eyes, not sad, but happy ones. "I feel like I got out of jail Jim, you've released me."

She rolled on her side to face me directly. "There is something that I haven't told you. I've been afraid to say it. I love you too Jim, with all my heart." At that she reached over and kissed me and held me.

"I knew what you did Jim. You were here to be with me, to try again. Once we refound each other, we couldn't or wouldn't get away. I've been so afraid that you'd disappear again. I know that you won't now. It is so wonderful for me to say to you out loud, I love you."

"And to hear it from you Gail Marie, even though I knew it, heavenly. Your love that I don't doubt."

"There's something I need to do right now. I've been dreaming of it for 4 months and wishing for it for 5 years." She got on her knees and began to open my pants and pull them off. Slipping her hands under my briefs, she yanked then down and stroked my cock.

"I warn you now that it's been a long time and I'm not going to last." She looked up at me with compassion and lust in her eyes.

"Jim, it's been nearly 2 years since somebody besides my own hand made me come. And you did it for me tonight. I want to be your first right now. I know that I wasn't that much into sucking you before, but this first one is mine. I hope you can recover soon, because those trojans need to give us our second one for the night."

She was right, it was a not common for Gail to get oral with me. I loved getting and giving oral sex, she was not into giving it so much. That's the thing about oral, it's completely raw sex. An old cab driver told me once, the reason that he loved oral sex was that you couldn't knock anybody up with spit. I'm not a father, yet. I want that to happen on my terms, not my dick thinking for me.

Gail Marie took off her bra, the rest of her clothing and helped me with mine. She got between my legs and put her face so near my cock that I felt her breath on it. Looking into my eyes, she held my cock in one of her hands and licked it like a popsicle. Stroking it with her other hand at the same time, she slowly lowered her mouth on my helmet. Slowly using her tongue to caress the sensitive underside, I was in heaven.

"Oh my god, I'm going to cum right away if you keep this up for another minute. I've dreamed of this and being in a loving bed with you. Grab some tissues, I'm going to need some."

She pulled her mouth off of me but kept jacking me with her hand. "Lover, do you think that I need anything to catch you with? Especially after you ate me? We're here together Jim. I'm going to suck you dry and swallow you. Right now." She smiled at me and then added, "Just don't get used to me swallowing it though." And she chuckled, then I did too. She put her mouth back on my cock and her other hand moved past my balls toward my ass. That's all it took and I erupted into her mouth, my lover's mouth.

romantic_story
Expert Member

She swallowed me with tremendous love and lust in her eyes. Her eyes never left mine. At each shot of cum, she would swallow, sometimes with a look of surprise. I was forceful. If I would have been lying on my back, I'd probably hit my forehead. As I slowed down, she started to clean me up. As I relaxed, she came to my face and kissed me. We shared both of our tastes. We were going to be equals in our relationship, I wanted that.

After kissing me she laid her head upon my chest and held me tight. "Was that good Jim?" I grunted a yes. "How long till you recover? I want to ride you, I want you to take me from behind, I want to be fucked on my back, I want..."

"Gail Marie, I want those things too. But not all tonight." I paused, "I want to make wonderful slow love to you next. OK?"

A beaming smile radiated from her face, "That would be wonderful." Her fingers started playfully trace circles on my chest, drawing up to my mouth and back. Not rushed but being with one another. Her hand circled my cock, played with my balls, she sucked my nipples. All trying to raise the dead. I felt a stirring of life down there. She moved her head down to my cock and started to lick it slowly.

I flipped around into a 69 and dove between her legs. "You remembered Jim, you remembered." This was something we rarely did before our 'second-go-arounds', but we did do it. She loved getting oral as much as she loved to get fucked, and this was a way to get both.

I love to have her clit in my lips, her juices dripping down my chin, feeling her whole body from her sex. And then to feel her mouth on my cock? I could do this for hours. I've missed this, few of my other partners liked doing this so much, and when Charlene and I were trying to work things out, it all declined. It was so ...

Suddenly something inside of me started to scream. 'SHAKE IT OFF JIM. SHAKE IT OFF GOD DAMN IT. YOU HAVE THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE IN YOUR ARMS, IN YOUR MOUTH. BE HERE. NOW.'

Shocked, I drove my tongue into Gail Marie, and my fingers followed caressing her rosebud that was slick from her. I felt an 'Oohhhhhh yesssss' on my hardening cock. Be here, be now. YESSSSS.

I felt a finger trace my balls and head a little lower when I realized that it was time. I pulled my mouth and fingers out of her. I looked down at her and her mouth was still on me. Sucking a cock with a smile on her face, those bright blue eyes shining. I pulled her up to me and we kissed. We used to have a little bit of issue with sharing our own fluids, but no more I think. Something about maturity.

She reached over and picked up one of the trojans and started to hand it to me. "No Gail Marie, I want to see you do it." Looking at me with a sexy smile on her face, she ripped the package open and pulled it out. She grabbed my cock and rolled it down. This would have been so unbelievable months ago, and now it's so natural.

She rested on her back and spread her legs, caressing her pussy for me to see, to tease me. She enjoyed that, and enjoyed me seeing her pleasure herself. Now she has a mischievous smile on her face.

Her fingers started spreading her lips and she began to ohhh and ahhhh as she stroked herself. She's performing for me. We both like it.

"Like what you see? Do you like to see your lover pleasure herself for you? Like to see me get so hot that I'm going to cum as soon as you put your cock into me?"