24 hours, 5 years, 10 months(romantic story series)

romantic stories collection, all English or hindi romantic stories, long romantic stories in English and hindi. Love stories collection. couple stories..
romantic_story
Expert Member

Re: 24 hours, 5 years, 10 months(romantic story series)

Unread post by romantic_story » 17 Aug 2015 17:45

I hadn't been much of a church goer for years, and only started back after my divorce. This was not really 'fire-engine religion' for me. The house burned down already. It was more of a 'rebuilding a strong house' religion connection.

"Will you marry me Gail Marie?" She didn't speak an answer, but I got knocked down from her jumping into my arms, hugging, kissing and crying. That's when Gail Marie's cell started ringing. Someone was needing a ride home from the hospital.

In the parking lot of St Peter's, Gail Marie and I got back in our car. We were still dripping bird seed and snow flurries. It used to be rice, but this is somehow easier on somebody, so we now have flower petals and bird seed. The reception for the 40 people for our wedding is at a restaurant 5 miles away. No big hall, but a celebration anyway. Terry and Bill stood up and Bill chewed gum during the entire ceremony.

We both pulled out our smart phones and opened up our Gmail accounts. We both had a series of emails in draft. They were addressed to the same people of over five years ago. All we needed to do was to insert a picture of us and sent them out. The subject line" "WITH GREAT JOY, Announcing the marriage .." It was only 24 hours, 5 years and 10 months later.