The First One - Prologue Teen romantic story

romantic stories collection, all English or hindi romantic stories, long romantic stories in English and hindi. Love stories collection. couple stories..
romantic_story
Expert Member

The First One - Prologue Teen romantic story

Unread post by romantic_story » 23 Aug 2015 08:20

The First One - Prologue
Hey guys, this is my first online story ever. I hope you'll like it. Please leave comments and enjoy.
Some people say that love is unique. It's one of a kind like fairytale with no turning back for both the parties that are involved. I have to admit that I'm not the romantic type of girl. I'm not like those cheerleaders in my class who only think about makeup, the next summer romance, or the perfect haircut.

I never was and I'll never be. Not that I'm a prude. My life isn't just about guys and about how to get hooked up with the hottest guy in town, who wouldn't notice me anyway if I may add. I got hurt once by a boy, I really fell in love with, but he turned out because I was just his second choice.

After that I swore never to fall for a handsome bigot like that.

But I failed...

Miserably so.

romantic_story
Expert Member

Re: The First One - Prologue Teen romantic story

Unread post by romantic_story » 23 Aug 2015 08:20

The First One - Chapter One
Since so many people read the prologue, I have decided to give it a go. I hope you liked it and please leave comments. Please.
I stood in the kitchen with a bag in my hand looking out of the window. It was snowing like hell and today would be the last opportunity for me to go Christmas shopping before all hell would break loose in the malls around town. My mom was stirring some eggs in the pan while Christmas music was playing on the radio.

"Don't frown so much honey. Your skin is way too beautiful for early lines."

My mom, the former cheerleader and basically the reason why I never wanted to be one of those girls; not that I didn't love her. I adored her so much because as a mother, she was pretty cool. But still I've never been like her. I got too much from my dad. Way too much.

"But mom. It's snowing," I sighed. I couldn't help but sound like a little child who wanted to go out and play in the sandbox.

"Of course, it's Christmas, isn't it?" She looked at me as if I were mad for thinking, it should be any different.

"Mom. I need to go Christmas shopping today. There gonna be no train that will drive into town in this messy weather." I spoke really slow, so she would get a grip on the problem. But typical her, she didn't.

"What's the matter, take your umbrella and everything will be fine. Don't fuss around honey."

I sighed again. She was right. Either I should go now or else I would have to crush in the crowd of crazy women who would go manic for their Christmas gifts.

Mom patted my cheek and handed me a warm cookie. "That's my girl. Have a cookie before you go." I kissed on her cheek, and said, "Thanks mom!" With a cookie in my mouth, I went to the railroad station.

After a long ordeal, I finally arrived at the mall. And went on shopping. I packed some gifts like Santa clause, and made my way to pay counter for everything I got, and it happened .... I crashed into someone and all my achievements (if you could call it that) went down, falling on the ground.

I heard a mumbled apologize, but didn't mind to notice, because I was too busy getting all my presents stacked neatly up again.

Then I was looking for the DVD that I will be going to gift my little ten-year-old sister, I saw a handsome young man who was holding 'Disney's Beauty and the Beast' in his hands. I was about say something but .... his eyes met mine, and I fell into an ocean of the softest shade of light blue I've ever seen.

Oh hell.

romantic_story
Expert Member

Re: The First One - Prologue Teen romantic story

Unread post by romantic_story » 23 Aug 2015 08:21

The First One - Chapter Two
Thanks for the feedback. I'm so happy to know that you guys like the story. The name of the protagonist will be revealed soon in the next chapter(s). Be sure to keep track of the story, so you won't miss on that. I hope you'll enjoy chapter two and please comment.
I looked into the eyes of the most handsome guy I've ever seen. My mind refused to say anything, but just waiting to form correct words to react, while I found myself standing still with an open mouth. I could feel my cheeks started burning and I was blushing. While the guy was standing in complete silence in front of me, watching my every move.

God knows from where an older woman bumped carelessly into me and it broke the awkward quietness.

I tried to balance the huge stack of presents, I was holding, while at the same time I tried to maintain a safe distance from the guy who stood next to me. I didn't want to meet those startling blue eyes of his again, just after I regained my focus.

"You lost your DVD, I guess," he murmured. His voice was soft and rich at the same time. Its hidden darkness setting off an alluring effect in my insides and I felt my legs started to tremble. I shook my head quickly to wipe away those crazy thoughts in my head. What was I thinking? I breathed in deeply and tried to smile lightly.

"Er... thank you. It must have fallen to the ground. Thanks for picking it up." I shut my mouth before I started to babble like some girly girl.

He smiled back softly and stretched his neck lightly, whilst an uncomfortable look crossed his face.
"That was my fault. I didn't pay much attention, I'm sorry."
"Oh. It's fine. I understand." The most stupid thing I could have said in this moment. I gestured him with a chin-up to the mountains of presents, I was carrying, "Just put it up on the presents, so I can go to the counter."

He looked at me, his bright blue eyes were shining and a happy smile formed on his face.
"Wait I'll help." Before I protest, the handsome guy took half of the presents off me and strode admiringly to the counter.

He waited patiently until I unloaded all my boxes from the countertop while the cashier was doing her job.
"Thank you um...."
"Adam."
I smiled at him. "Thanks for your help, Adam," I said, once I paid for everything, "but I think, I can manage on my own now."

I picked up all my bags just to notice that he was still looking at me. The hard angles on his face, and the sensual way he pursued his lips, showed the level of confidence the boys at my school could only dream of.

He leaned toward me, for he was way taller than me, and whispered softly with a hint of male arrogance, "Actually I thought, I could take this beautiful lady out for a coffee. To make up for my fauxpas. And maybe to even get your name."

His voice was low... something intrigued me about it. I was about to make a witty comment and show this Adam guy, that there was no chance of me going out with him. But when I caught a trace of his scent, I smelled the richness of it and almost tasted its spiciness.

I looked into those deep pools of light blue again and felt myself falling ever so hardly into an abyss of pure desperation ....
… For him.
What the hell was wrong with me? Why didn't I kick this guy somewhere where it hurts the most instead of behaving like some lovey-dovey doll whose pink nail polish going all crazy in front of her crush? I didn't even know him, I realized.

I took a deep breath and was going to form an excuse to get rid of him. Oh so-alluring stranger, when I realized 'that this could be my chance'. My chance to prove everyone that I was not the little innocent introvert girl from a good background. Why not flirt with him? Just for one date wouldn't hurt nobody. Later on, he would give some lame excuse to never see me again, but that wouldn't matter. Because by then rumor would spread faster than the flu in late autumn.

So I looked into his eyes, plucked up all the courage I had, and said, "Sure. It sounds nice."