Triple Drama (A dram and romantic story english)

romantic stories collection, all English or hindi romantic stories, long romantic stories in English and hindi. Love stories collection. couple stories..
romantic_story
Expert Member

Triple Drama (A dram and romantic story english)

Unread post by romantic_story » 23 Aug 2015 08:24

Triple Drama (1)
Nicole, Aislinn and Bailey are triplets. Each living their own lives with their own family issues, boy problems and crazy friends. But what will happen when these totally contrasting lives collide? A lot of drama, that's what...
Chapter One: Introducing The Redheaded Trio

Nicole Stanley took one last look at her home.

"Come on, Nicky," Mrs. Stanley called out. "We're going to be late."

"Coming!" Nicole called back, a bit sharper than intended.

Easy for her to say, Nicole thought glumly as she got into the car. She doesn't have to leave everyone and everything that have been with her all her life.

Nicole's parents had made her move from Chicago to Los Angeles because of their new job. She had already said goodbye to all her friends. It felt so unfair. They hadn't even given her any warning about leaving.

Next morning she'd arrived in the airport. After unpacking her bag in her new home she decided to check out the city. Her new home, as she kept reminding herself, was a fairly pretty two storey house which over looked the beach. As nice as it was, she wanted to get away from it or rather from her parents. They couldn't even sense the cold shoulder she was giving them. They were too busy unpacking everything and probably trying stuff books in every available place they could find.

The mall first, she thought, trying to be optimistic about the situation. Her old clothes did not suit her new home and she had been accepted at Avon High School. Her parents had some connection with the principal so they'd thought it would be good for her to go there. So she needed some decent clothes for her first day. Not that she didn't already know that she would be ignored by most people.

The few friends that she had made hadn't called her or anything since she'd left but she was somewhat relieved about that disappointing thought. It was easier to get used to L.A. if she got over her life in Chicago.

She was very plain with her almost straight dark red hair, hazel eyes and a creamy complexion. She could've been actually popular at her last school but people had already figured it out all too soon that she was, in fact, a complete and utter geek or nerd or whatever they liked to call it.

But it never hurt to make a good impression, Nicole thought smiling despite her nervousness.

"Can I have this shirt in white?" Nicole asked the sales girl at Treadz 'n' Shoes.

"Sorry but would you like it in pale blue instead?" She replied, handing her a shirt.

"I'll try it on," she said, going into one of the changing room.

Aislinn King (pronounced Ash-lin) and her best friend Briana Mathews giggled as the cute guy that they'd been staring, or in Bree's case ogling, at waved at them. They were at the mall and had stopped at the cafe to eat.

"He is so totally hot!" Said Bree. Aislinn had to laughed; Bree thought nearly all boys were hot.

"And he's sweet," she said.

"And hot!"

"And smart."

"And hot..." Bree said, sighing, "Don't forget hot, Ash. Never forget hot. I think I'm in love"

Aislinn laughed again. She knew Bree was kidding because this was the exact thing Bree said for every good looking guy.

"Come on," Aislinn said, nearly dragging Bree with her. "You can stare at him later. First we have to get some dresses for the party. We can't just get side tracked by cute guys or at this rate, we'll be here all day!"

They went into Aislinn's favorite store; Treadz 'n' Shoes.

"Hey, try out this one. Black looks good on you." Bree said, handing her a knee-length black dress with a halter top.

"I'll try it on," Aislinn replied, eyeing the dress critically. She went into one of the changing rooms. One was already occupied.

This isn't so bad, Nicole thought, looking at herself in the mirror of the changing room. Maybe I should buy it, she thought as she got out. A girl her age was also getting out. Strange, Nicole suddenly thought. From the back the girl looked eerily like her. Same dark, slightly wavy, red hair. Even the long legs under the girl's stylish, black skirt were a creamy complexion like hers.

She stood behind the red haired girl in line for the counter. Another girl with blond hair was chatting and giggling with the red haired girl. Finally, Nicole's turn came. Seeing her, the counter girl's face went from bored to confused.

"Didn't you just walk out right now?" She asked closely examining Nicole's face.

"Um... I don't think so." Nicole replied frowning. Weird.

Nicole took a deep breath. Just another High School, she kept repeating to herself. She was standing alone while everyone was chattering, excitedly catching up with each other. No one even looked at her.

As expected.

Suddenly, the bell rang and all the students took off with their friends leaving her alone in the halls. After getting lost for what seemed like the thousandth time, she finally found the principal's office. This day was not getting off a good start.

The apartment was a wreck, as usual. Blair McCown barely noticed the bottles of beer any more, but she could still smell it. It's smell never left the apartment. She almost slipped on a bottle.

"Damn bottles," she muttered under her breath as she steadied herself while taking support from the side table. She wondered where her mom was off to this time. But she thought too soon because a second later she heard her Mom yelling.

"Where are you, you rotten piece of shit?" Mrs. McCown stumbled to the doorway, clearly drunk. Her clothes, wrinkled with stains on it and her hair looked like a haystack.

Ever since Blair's father left them, it had been like this. She'd been only fourteen at that time. Her Mom had gotten desperate and started drinking. Soon she'd become addicted. She would come home late at night or wouldn't come until next day. Rest of the time, she'd scream at Blair but surprisingly, she'd never hit her.

Yet anyway, Blair would remind herself. But the thought was too foreign since she and her Mom had always had a very loving relationship before her father walked out on them.

Blair would have to do everything and took odd jobs like mowing and babysitting after the money her mom's account was slowly starting to disappear. It hadn't been long she was fired from her job. Luckily, her neighbor, Mrs. Green would send her dinner everyday so she didn't have to worry about starving to death seeing as she could hardly make breakfast without burning her toast. Mrs. Green also gave her a job at the grocery shop she owned. All things considered, Blair got on okay.

Blair sighed looking at her mother. "I'm here."

"Clean up this mess. I have a head ache." Then, she walked away with her hand on her temples before Blair even had a chance to say anything.

"I'm gonna need help," she thought aloud. Cleaning was one her most hated chore, especially when she had to clean out all the disgusting bottles. Taking out her cell phone, she called Reggie, her best friend. The phone had cost her a lot but she needed it. Reggie had been there for her when her father walked out. He had helped her get through all her hard times. He was also her only friend in the whole world since they were kids.

"Reggie, you have got to help me. My place is a mess and I really need your help." She said when he picked up her phone.

"And what do I get in return?" Her best friend inquired teasingly. "A date?"

"As if," she said, rolling her eyes and even though he couldn't see, he could imagine her reaction just as accurately. "But if you want, a movie only."

It's a date, Bailey." Reggie said joking. He knew she hated her real name and would probably punch him if she was with him. But if it were someone else, she'd kill them.

"Just get here, right now." She said, frustrated. "And don't call me Bailey. It's a really dumb name if you ask me."

"Yes, ma'am." He said, in a mocking soldier-voice.

"You'd better." She warned him as she hung up.

romantic_story
Expert Member

Re: Triple Drama (A dram and romantic story english)

Unread post by romantic_story » 23 Aug 2015 08:24

Triple Drama (2)
Annoying boys everywhere... Pic of Reggie.

"Nicole Stanley, you must be the new student," the principle, Mrs. Hastings said when Nicole introduced herself. There was another girl there too. She was about Nicole's age with wavy black hair and sparkling dark green hair. She was tall, about 6 feet and looked like a model with her designer jeans and pink and black striped blouse.

"This is Megan Stewart, a new student," Mrs. Hastings continued. "You both have the same classes and if there's any problem take help from Mrs. Barbara, your homeroom teacher.

Nicole and Megan nodded and left the office. Nicole thought it would be awkward with Megan but she was friendly and constantly joked and made her laugh.

When they got to their first class, everyone was already seated and working. The teacher, Mrs. Helen was a strict teacher and just sent them to their seats after quietly asking their names.

She taught History and few students paid attention to her. Surprisingly, Megan turned out to be a serious student.

Maybe, Nicole thought, it won't be so bad here with her around.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Knock, knock," a voice called out.

Blair rolled her eyes. "Just come in already. The door's not locked."

"Really, what if a stranger came in?" He asked, genuinely concerned.

"Listen, my mom's going to wake up any second. Start cleaning."

Reggie smirked and then he flopped onto the couch. Blair glared at him but he just laid down more comfortably while turning on the TV.

"I called you here for help," she said, frustrated. "Not to watch TV." He didn't pay any attention to her although she knew he had heard her. She stomped over to him and pulled his arm. He didn't even budge an inch and just yawned. She tried harder. Then smirked and with one pull, she fell onto him. He didn't expect her to be so light.

"You..." She started to growl but trailed off as she stared into his turquoise eyes. She didn't know why did she couldn't turn away.

He also stared into her hazel ones. Her hair had fallen onto his face and her hand had come into his shaggy, black hair.

His eyes are so amazing, she thought, surprising herself. His hair felt so soft in her hand. She found herself staring at his lips. Snap out of it, she screamed at herself. This is Reggie, your best friend. She wondered if he noticed her staring at his lips.

He did notice. No, he thought, that can't be true. My eyes must be playing with me. Blair was still staring with an uncomfortable- or was that a dazzled look? Nah... she's so cute without that guarded expression on her face. Her hair had fallen onto his face and they felt so soft. They're so beautiful, he thought, just like her eyes and- Wait! What am I thinking? This is Blair, I'm thinking about!

"Ahem..." He said with a grin. "Are you just going to stare at me all day? Though that isn't a problem for me." He couldn't help adding.

"Shut up," she said, getting off him. "Are you going to help me or not? I could just kick you out."

"Ouch!" Reggie said, pretending to be hurt. "That was mean. Even for you."

Blair glared at him and crossed her arms.

"Okay, okay. I'm getting up." Surprisingly, he did get up. "Guy can't even relax for a moment," she heard him mutter.

After some time and a lot of argument, they had cleaned up every bit of dirt. After finding a good movie and some popcorn, they settled down on the couch for the movie.

"Hey, wait up for me!" Someone called.

"Nicky, is that your friend or something?" Megan asked. A guy was hurrying towards them. He was really handsome with blond brown hair and deep blue eyes. He looked like one of the popular jocks of the school.

"You could've waited for me, Ash," he complained as he caught up to them. Suddenly he looked at her clothes. "Why did you change your clothes?"

"Um sorry but I'm not Ash. My name is Nicole." Nicole said, confused.

The boy looked at her then shook his head as if to clear it.

"Wow, you look just like her." Then he flashed her a dazzling smile. "My name's Daniel Clifte. I'm mostly called Danny." He offer his hand.

Nicole at it for a moment and then shook it hesitantly. "My name is Nicole Stanley and this is my friend, Megan Stewart. Nice to meet you, Daniel."

Danny was a little surprised that she used his real name. Girl usually took the first chance at using it.

"Nice to meet you too." Maybe, he thought, she's one of those hard-to-get types. But she sure seemed like an easy target.

"Bye. See you around," Nicole said, walking away with Megan. He stared at her as she walked away, confused, how a girl could be so oblivious to his charm.

Megan started giggling as soon as they were away from earshot. "You totally blew him off!"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Come on," Megan said, amazed at her. "Didn't you notice how he was only talking to you. He was so hooked."

Nicole laughed. "Get serious. He was just being polite."

"Whatever you say," Megan said, skeptically.

"Hey, I think I see the princess," a voice called Aislinn. "Over here, your highness." A bunch of people laughed.

Bree and Aislinn froze. Aislinn groaned. That horribly familiar, mocking tone could only belong to one person. "Ash," Bree warned. "Just forget it. Don't turn around."

They continued walking but he had probably thought of that. He blocked their way. A mischievous smirk on his face. Ash was directly facing his twinkling, chocolate-brown eyes that matched perfectly with his soft brown hair; Alexander Mason.

"Where are you going, princess?" He asked. Aislinn tried to go around him but he just stopped her with one outstretched arm. She considered ducking it but realized he wouldn't let her. She felt like an open book to him.

"Out of my way, Alex." She demanded.

"Hmm... What if I don't?"

"Ugh, why are you always bothering me!?" She said, frustrated. For some unknown reason to herself, Alex had always mocked her and usually ended insulting her.

"Do I bother you?" He said, putting on an innocent face.

Aislinn was about to scream at him when suddenly the bell rang. It was her Maths period and her maths teacher, Mr. Adams would definitely give her a detention if she was late again. As Alex was momentarily distracted by the bell, she quickly ducked under his arm. Bree followed her.

She had only just gone a few feet away when a hand griped her wrist.

"Going somewhere?" Alex asked.

"Let me go or Mr. Adams will kill me." Aislinn said, trying to pull her hand back.

"Well, if you insist." He let her wrist go. But since Aislinn was still pulling her hand she fell face down on the floor.

Bree gasped. A couple of students gathered around her. Then suddenly, Alex burst out laughing. Aislinn raised her head slowly. Some students were also laughing at her and some were trying to hold it back. Bree quickly took her hand to help her get up.

But Aislinn yanked her hand back and quickly got to her feet. She had never felt so humiliated in her life. With tears in her eyes, she pushed through the crowd and ran outside to the parking lot.

She heard Bree calling her but she didn't even turn to look. She kept running. She didn't know where she was going but she just wanted to get away from them, especially Alex.

'Why?', she thought as she ran, 'does Alex hate me so much?'

romantic_story
Expert Member

Re: Triple Drama (A dram and romantic story english)

Unread post by romantic_story » 23 Aug 2015 08:25

Triple Drama (3)
Aislinn meets her future best friend. Pic of Bree.

Bree glared angrily at Alex. Seeing her glare was enough to make the crowd of students leave. Oh, Alex thought, maybe it's time for me to make an exit. But when he took his first step, Bree blocked his way. She wasn't about to let it go.

"Where do you think you're going?" She demanded. Alex wasn't afraid of any one easily but Bree looked really angry, maybe enough to slap him. "You'd better apologize to Aislinn."
Alex knew it was more of a demand than request. He held his hands up in surrenderance. "Okay, okay. I'll apologize." He took a step forward but Bree stopped him again.
"How could be so cool about it?" She demanded. "You humiliated and embarrassed her in front of everybody!"

"Whoa! You make everything sound worse than it already was." He said, starting to feel a little guilty.
"Ugh! You know what just go already." When he didn't move she said, "Well, what are you waiting for? Follow her." Her voice was commanding.
"What! And cut class?"

The glare she gave him was enough as an answer. He sped off into the direction in which Aislinn had run off to. She couldn't have gone far, he thought. No one in 3 inch high heels can.

"That movie was great!" Reggie exclaimed, after they finished watching 'Vampire Sucks'.
"Yeah! But I feel so stiff," Blair complained, stretching. She had been watching the movie in one position. "Want to go get ice cream from the park, near school?"
"If you're paying then I'm up for anything," Reggie said, grinning. Blair rolled her eyes.
"Are you going to school tomorrow anyway?" Reggie asked as they both took their jackets and left the apartment.
"Yes, I'm going tomorrow. We can ditch school for only for so many days." They both went to Avon High School but skipped school after every few days.

The park was near Blair's home and they reached there only in few minutes.
"I will be right back with some ice creams by the fountain," Reggie said. The fountain was one of their favorite places in the city.
"Okay, I'm going to take a walk around," Blair said as she and Reggie went towards different directions.

Aislinn wiped off the tears from her eyes so she could see where she had come. While running, she had not cared where she was going and she had ended up at the park near Avon High School. It was one of her all time favorite places to spend time. She sat down on the fountain wall, where water came from a long pot and poured down into a bunch of smaller pots that were surrounded it.

Suddenly, someone came from behind her and screamed,"Booo!"

Caught off guard, she almost fell into the fountain but a pair of strong arms caught her shoulders. A guy of her age was staring at her with surprise and amusement (written over his face). He was cute with long-ish, black hair and warm, deep, black eyes.

"I didn't think you'd but this surprise, Bailey." He said, stretching 'Ailey' as if enjoying a joke.

"Huh? Sorry but who's Bailey? My name is Aislinn," Ashley said, confused. "Who are you?"
The guy looked confused. He carefully looked at her, as if expecting her to give him a sign that she was joking. After a long gaze at her, he looked a lot more confused.

"Sorry, but you look completely like a friend of mine. She looks exactly like you except she's a lot more mean and tough-looking," he said, looking down at her denim skirt and pink tank top. "By the way, my name is Reggie." He took his hand out, smiling at her.

Aislinn shook it. He's a lot nicer than Alex, she thought. "Oh, and thanks for not letting me fall into the fountain."
"Actually that was my fault. Bailey wouldn't have been startled." He picked up two wrapped up ice cream from the fountain wall. "Here's one for you to make it up," he offered.

"Thanks," Ashley smiled. This guy was definitely making her feel better. "I'd better go home now," she said, getting off the fountain wall. "You don't know it but you've, kind of helped me out," she said, smiling at him as she walked away. "Bye!" She called, as she waved at him. He waved back, smiling too.

Alex watched as he saw Aislinn walking off. The dark-haired boy stood smiling at her. Alex didn't know why but the sight of her smiling at the guy, made him feel a little angry.

Maybe, he thought, because I feel guilty. Somehow that didn't seem reason enough. I'll try to talk her later, he thought walking towards school. That is it Bree doesn't shoot me for being 10 feet near Aislinn.

Reggie kept smiling when he thought about Aislinn. She only looked like Blair but still she looked like a part of her. He felt that one day he would see her again.

"Someone's looking really happy, all of a sudden," Blair's voice brought him out of his thoughts. Her eyes narrowed down to his hands, where he held only one ice cream.

"Why's there only one ice cream?" She asked him.

Reggie grinned. He tore off the wrapper, then took a big lick.

"Want to share?" He smirked, holding it out.

Blair pretended to gag. "I'd rather eat my socks."

"Bailey McCown, that is very unlady like," Reggie said in a high pinched voice.

"How rude of me, Mr. Reginald Collin," Bailey said mockingly in a fake British accent. Reggie made a face, he also hated his full name.

Then suddenly he smirked. "You really shouldn't have said that, Miss Bailey." He stepped towards her menacingly, his hands moving towards her. She backed off.
"You wouldn't dare to," she warned him.
"Watch me," he said and before she knew it, he leaped and pinned her to the grass with one arm. She was really small compared to his 6 feet frame.
"Don't Reggie. Don't!" She cried as he started to tickle her where it tickled the most. She started to laugh hysterically.

"Stop, Reggie! Stop!" She gasped, trying to get away from him. Finally, he stopped and dropped onto the grass, laughing loudly. She glared at him but his laughter was too influencing and she also laid down next to him, laughing.